/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my friend has been making fun of this debate team nerd at

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4

File: 09.jpg (107KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
107KB, 640x457px
So my friend has been making fun of this debate team nerd at school and the nerd challenged him to a fight on Friday. They are supposed to fight tommorow and I'm worried about my friend and his chances of winning. They are both 18, my friend is on the basketball team, he is 6'4 and he works out all the time. So he said that he thinks that he can knock this kid out in like 10 seconds because of all of that plus he has like 20 lbs on him. But the debate nerd kid is like 6'1 or something and he competes in swimming and runs track. He's doesn't have mass or anything but you can tell he's in shape. And he fought like 2 other kids last year and won, so I'm not sure my friend will win plus he's already close to getting expelled. Do you think I should talk him out of it and does size matter that much in a fight, do you think he can win?
>>
>>720679922
>competes in swimming and runs track
>swimming
Upper body strength and stamina.
>>
Bump coz I'm baked and feel this is the start of a good discussion
>>
>>720679922
>They are both 18
No they're not and neither are you. Come back when you are.
>>
Yeah just fucking take it away from him.

Some people can't control their emotions so you have to control them for them if you don't want them to fuck up in life. That's where it becomes hard having friends like this, because it shouldn't be your responsibility.

If he's close to getting expelled, ask him what the fuck he's thinking, what a fucking retard, you know? Talk him out of it because you're the only one in a position to stop it.

Your friend won't want to hear it so just beef him up with compliments, "Dude you're three inches taller and 20 pounds heavier, you're going to beat him to death and get expelled."

And then make friends with smarter people.
>>
>>720679922
>his chances of winning
...of winning what? Is there a prize?
If not, then there is no "winning".
>>
>>720679922
Why are you fighting in school if you aren't a nigger?
>>
>>720680408
Underrated post
>>
Let the animals play
>>
>>720679922
Your friend is going to get rekt. Endurance is the single most important thing in a fight. If you friend goes in expecting it to be over right away he's in for a big surprise. The nerd has already won two fights. He didn't challenge him for no reason. I hope your faggot bully friend gets humiliated in front of the entire school.
>>
>>720679922
>Swimming

I swam for my HS for 4 years. It works out your whole body and the conditioning gets you in really good shape for the meets.

I'd say this nerd has a pretty good chance against your friend.

Let your friend fight him. He has to learn that his actions have consequences.
>>
>>720679922
interesting, because im the captain of my debate team, do swimming and track, 6'1, and have been in several fights.

tell me op, what is this kids name?
>>
>>720680851
Tim.
>>
>>720679922
bump
>>
>>720680851
richard
>>
Whenever this happens, OP should post the results. I want to see who wins
>>
>>720679922
OP, you better post the results of this fight.
>>
>>720681278
Fuck results, record this shit and link it!
>>
>>720680851
Jeremy
>>
I mean bigger people can usually slam smaller people so that's the biggest factor I think
>>
>>720680851
Greg
>>
>>720679922
Try to talk him out of it, and if he doesn't listen, let the dumb fuck get his ass handed to him. Maybe it'll teach the cuntnugget a lesson in humility.
>>
>>720680851
Austin
>>
>>720680851
OP here. Don't listen to those other faggots. His name is Andrew
>>
Considering that the kid is probably much smarter than your friend and obviously has a good physique considering his athleticism, I have a lot of faith in him kicking your friends ass.

Your friend probably needs a good ass kicking. It builds character.
>>
>>720680292
Pretty much this. Plus, fighting in high school is stupid and will get you nowhere but in trouble.
>>
>>720679922
I'd put my bets on the debate team kid. Your friend sounds like a retard.
>>
File: DOGO.jpg (60KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
DOGO.jpg
60KB, 500x476px
>>720681011
>>720681092
>>720682152
>>720682464
>>720682542
haha 4chan is still funny
>>
>>720680851
Mojo Jojo
>>
>>720680851
Mathis
>>
>>720680851
Darude
>>
>>720680851
Rick Harrisoon
>>
don't forget to record this, OP.
>>
>>720680851
JaQuon AirJordan
>>
>>720680385
Spoken like a true faggot. Accomplishment is reward. Standing over another man's unconscious body after you've knocked him out is a wonderful feeling. You'd never know that because the only fight you know is deciding whether to spit or swallow.
>>
>>720680196
lol me too i just wokeup and burned bat.
>>
File: 1460843615252.png (258KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
1460843615252.png
258KB, 351x364px
Why does some version of this faggotry show up so often on this site?

Why is OP such a fag?
>>
im a cheap dirty fighter, i always have been. this was a rough town growing up. tell your friend to just sucker punch him hard and stay on him. or if your really cheap you can do as we do in my town. spit in his face, kick him in the nuts and stomp him out
>>
>>720679922
I think this is pasta. I swear I've seen this before.

If not, fighting is dumb, you're both retarded, this thread sucks

sage
>>
>>720679922

If your friend is already close to getting expelled then yeah, talk him out of it. His reputation will be shattered, but his future will remain intact.

And yes, between two untrained people size is almost the single determining factor in a fight. Should your stupid friend actually start this fight, he would probably win. That having been said, there are videos of scrappy little guys getting lucky and landing a one hit KO to unsuspecting glass jaw motherfuckers. Plus the added factor of the debate team kid having already won two fights makes me a little more uncertain.

My best tentative guess would be that your friend has the upper hand, but I would need to know more about both of their backgrounds to actually make an educated guess.
>>
>>720683234
Should've gone outside and burnt fat, mr cheetos breath.
>>
>>720679922
None of that shit matters, have you seen your friend throw a punch?
>>
>>720683516
im in pretty decent shape. im also in my 30's
>>
>>720679922
is this what life at 18 sounds like?
>>
That nerd is going to have significantly more stamina than your friend and he is going to be faster. And he has fighting experience on top of it.

And if he loses he sounds like the type of guy that will come back and keep challenging your friend until your friend loses.Your friend is being a bully. And your friend needs to stop being a vain judgmental asshat towards other people. You should never ever make fun of somebody or bully anyone in anyway. He's bullying that guy and because nothing else is working to make your dumb friend get the message he's resorting to violence to stand up for himself. I know some people who were bullied the way your friend was bullying that guy and they have had lingering fucked up social issues and issues into their 20's because of it. Bullying severely fucks with people. It's a traumatic life experience to be disrespected and treated with cruelty by somebody else. Your friend doesn't realize how serious his behavior is. If anybody in your school realized how incredibly serious and life changing in a bad way it can be to a person to experience bullying nobody would ever fucking do it.

I know people who used to be very social and were very happy. I'm talking like, they were social butterflys man. They were the life at parties. They were funny. Everybody loved them. And then they got bullied. And you know what fucking happened? They become shy. They started feeling afraid of expressing themselves or sharing conflicting opinions in any way because they felt like the had been ridiculed for being who they are. It is so fucking sad because they have no idea how to be how they used to be and they're so sad that they can't be how they used to be.

Make your friend get the fucking message that he needs to stop doing this to people.
>>
>>720679922
They scheduled a fight?
I find it very hard to believe your friends are 18.
>>
>>720679922
yall are a bunch of bitches with petty ass squabbles about bullshit that matters to absolutely nobody except those involved for the duration that you decide to carry that dumb ass event with you as if it has relevance to your every day life. as if this even is so important you have to resolve it or have your way of life threatened.

wanna solve the problem. make a new more important problem by attacking them both themoment before they start to fight.
>>
File: 1451861799655.jpg (8KB, 277x280px) Image search: [Google]
1451861799655.jpg
8KB, 277x280px
>>720682549
This stupid fucking normie doesn't know shit, I'm op. His name is SasukeNarutoKillerxx420
>>
You're doing debates wrong, trumpette.
>>
>>720681011
>>720681092
>>720682152
>>720682464
>>720682542
>>720682549
>>720682729
>>720682745
>>720682836
>>720682883
>>720682907
>>720683095

There's too much samefagging here, something smells like OPs vagina
>>
Film, loss on loser, and post to 4chains.org
>>
>>720685405
Piss* 4chan.org*
>>
>>720679922
just watch the fight. if it looks like friend is losing you just jump in. if you don't like fighting you should just talk him out but if you don't have a problem fighting just help him if he's losing.
>>
>>720679922
>minimal damage on index finger knuckle
>extreme damage on pinky finger knuckle

That guy in OP's picture has horrible punching form.

Also i dont think it is a good idea to chalenge people to pointless fights and certainly not against someone with good trackrecord on previus fights.
>>
>>720685553
>jump in
What are you. some kind of nigger?
>>
>>720683379

time to take the VHS tapes out of the VCR, grandpa--life isn't like it is in the movies, if you kick someone in the dick they won't even notice but will kick your ass harder for doing it
>>
>>720679922
>Not using your front two knuckles to punch

retard
>>
>>720685961
Were you immasculated, castrated, neutered, faggot?
>>
>>720685405
4chainz
>>
>>720683186
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>720680215
This, definitely sounds like some middle school shit MODS underage b&
>>
So what do we have
A so called nerd who won 2 fights is swiming and runing track, top fitness and probably samrt too

A bumb who works out and plasys ball and thinks he is hot shit and in a virge of being expeled, probably cant controll his emotions

Gee idk anon u tell me
>>
Go fuck yourself. I hope your friend dies.
>>
>Debateg0d
>Solves verbal confrontations with physical violence rather than just making fun of your dumb friend better than he gets it
>>
>>720679922
Grow up jesus christ
>>
Your friend sounds like a cunt. Let him get his ass beat.
>>
>>720679922
The real question is why this is your problem, Let your friend lose and learn his lesson about being a little bitch.
>>
>>720679922
>Do you think I should talk him out of it
Yes. Fighting is retarded, particularly over "making fun". If they really are 18, then they're adults; they're not 3rd graders.

Tell them both to grow the fuck up
>>
>>720683851
hahaha THIS . if they had a problem it shouldve been settled already ... none of this " FRIDAY . BIKE RACKS . 4PM . UR DEAD !!12! " shit lol .
>>
>>720685121
You're new here
>>
>>720679922
One with the thicker neck compared to the rest of his body will win.
>>
>>720687777
nice quads
>>
>>720679922
your friend is going to bring his fits to a knife fight. No one smaller challenges a big dude unless they know they can win through actual fight training or assistance from a weapon. Your friend is ded.
>>
>>720680215
This. Only middle school kids "schedule" a fight.
>>
>>720680851
Christina
>>
>>720679922
It'll be fine. You'd be surprised at how even most people are when it comes to fighting.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.