[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I married my wife (49) when our sons were both 9. They were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 22

File: 1475163339203.jpg (163KB, 571x807px) Image search: [Google]
1475163339203.jpg
163KB, 571x807px
So I married my wife (49) when our sons were both 9. They were born a few months apart, and in the same school year (different primary schools, they met when we introduced them). They got along incredibly well and wife and I thought ourselves very lucky. They go to the same secondary school and have the same group of friends, they've gotten even closer since then.

They have always been very touchy-feely with each other, the normal play-fights boys have but also hugging a lot, kissing each others cheeks, sitting on each others knees, cuddling on couch, sometimes sleeping in the same bed if they fell asleep reading or something. Looking back maybe this wasn't the best idea, but I love step-son as a son (his dad isn't around) and wife loves my son as a son too (his mother died when he was young), so we've always thought of them as brothers.
Last night during dinner I asked step-son if he was seeing anyone lately (he is openly gay but we've never met a boyfriend), suddenly step-son and son were looking sheepishly at each other before my son drops the bombshell: "Actually, we've kind of been seeing each other for over a year." Wife and I were really shocked, I honestly didn't even know my son was gay.

Other than the fact they were together my son didn't give any details, however step-son lacks a mental filter (especially with his mum) and so we know they have had sex with each other and have been sleeping in the same bed nearly every night, with son sneaking back to his bedroom early in the morning.
Now we're at a loss for what to do next. I'm thinking we need to set boundaries - no sleeping in same bed EVER, no sex in our house until they're 16 at least, I think family therapy for all four of us should be mandatory. To be honest I initially wanted to make them break up then and there but both son and step-son refused.

cont...
>>
cont....

Also my wife has always been... a hippy of sorts, which I found cute (until now). She and I agreed about being sex positive with the boys, educating them about protection, consent, relationships and trust from when they started secondary school (age 11). However, wife is (IMO) taking this too far with the current situation; Her idea was to give them a box of condoms and let the boys live together in bigger bedroom, turning the smaller bedroom into a lounge for the boys!!!

So step-son(15) and son(14) are in a sexual relationship, wife seems weirdly chilled about this and I'm losing my mind! What do I do?
>>
>>720666873
>>
>>720666873
Gay sex is bad enough but underage gay sex that is too much. Set some rules and if they don't abide by them go to family therapy.
>>
accept the things you cant change... forbid their lust and it will just fan the flames... i mean for fucks sake the world would be so much better if people like you just chilled the fuck out about sex...
>>
>>720666873
>>720666898
>So step-son(15) and son(14) are in a sexual relationship, wife seems weirdly chilled about this and I'm losing my mind! What do I do?

leave the family and put it all behind you
>>
>>720666873
you be supportive. maybe you and wife should do some therapy without boys. you two need to figure out what is right for you before dragging in the kids.,

At least they can't get pregnant.

Lots of people have sex at that age.
>>
>>720666873
Keep them educated, keep it open so it doesnt become a secret passion. They're gonna do it, just let them do it in a secure and mature environment. Itll pass in time, its just young lust, let it flare up then blow over.

Make it seem unnatural or forbidden and its gonna ruin your family.
>>
FWIW it could just be a stage and they are playing around.

her son is gay because she used to sexually abuse him ( she never saw it as abuse, just close loving affection ) ... it turned him off to women.

Then her son corrupted your son. Shit your wife has probably known for a long time and thinks about it when you two fuck.
>>
File: 1416923277801.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1416923277801.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
Put the kid in foster care, divorce the woman, and find somewhere else to live

Your job isnt to facilitate the stupid shit Jewish media and females comes up with you deserve to be happy too get rid of the entire lot and never let anybody know you once had a son
>>
>>720666898
If real, you need to see a therapist or a family counselor immediately. Also, there are legal problems that you could be responsible for if information were to get out. Negligent parent etc. No one on here can understand your situation let alone fix it for you.

Anyway, gfy OP you gay homosexual. I hope your sons contract aids and then tag team rape you.
>>
when I got caught smoking my dad locked me in the closet and I had to smoke 12 cigarettes I got sick.

So yeah, do that but with dicks.
>>
>>720667277
Yeah them sharing a room was a stupid idea they came up with, more annoyed at the wife for entertaining the idea to be honest!
We knew they'd both be starting to have sex at some point soon, just not with each other. I'm just worried how it'll impact their relationship in the future, as well as the dynamics of the house

>>720667310
Do you not at all see why it is unhealthy for 14/15 year olds in a romantic relationship to live together in the same bedroom? Lack of personal space + raging hormones = disaster. It doesn't seem healthy at all for either of them, even disregarding that their parents are married.

>>720667460
It is young. In all honesty I was 14 when I lost my virginity (wife was 13!), so whilst it's not necessarily advisable we understand it happens and we were (sort of) expecting it. Just not, you know, with each other!

>>720667810
Well shit. I'll need to look into the law.
Theoretically, could they be taken away from us? Even if we take them to therapy as soon as we found out (as we plan to), could they still do that because we didn't notice sooner?
>>
>>720667965
so the good ol ludovico cure
>>
>>720668295
>Even if we take them to therapy as soon as we found out
look shitbag - they don't need therapy. You and your wife do. You drag them in there like there is a problem, and you will fuck everything up.

see a counselor, YOU AND WIFE. talk to counselor - go from there.
>>
What a coincidence. Just yesterday someone posted the same exact problem word for word. This tells me gay kids are a menace. Shoot them both with a gun. have your wife bury them in the backyard. then kill her with the shovel.
>>
>>720667810
>>720668295
No, getting professional help is enough to protect you legally. This depends upon which state you live in though.
>>
File: tr9hNNF - Imgur.png (245KB, 361x644px)
tr9hNNF - Imgur.png
245KB, 361x644px
>>720668502

how is being gay literally the only thing that matters to you
>>
You'll have to send one off to boarding or military school. That way he can experience gay sex with other people than his brother.
>>
File: images.jpg (73KB, 533x800px)
images.jpg
73KB, 533x800px
>>720667729
and there it is
>>
>>720668572
spelling of mum suggests uk or aus
>>
>>720666898
Your wife is right. Your issue seems to be because they're 'family'. They're not though. Step siblings aren't related, so there's no reason you can't have relationships with them.
>>
File: 1414719542177.jpg (76KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1414719542177.jpg
76KB, 900x675px
>>720668876

How can being gay literally be the only thing you think about
>>
File: jews-did-911.jpg (58KB, 765x343px) Image search: [Google]
jews-did-911.jpg
58KB, 765x343px
Being gay is some sort of magical African baby, instead of seeing the ads on TV to feed somebodys nigger child they couldn't afford, now everybody has to "come together as a community" and make their kids gay
>>
>>720668295
They're going to keep doing it whether you try to stop it or not. So trying to stop it will just encourage them and make you look like an asshole and alienate you from your wife. Doesn't mean you have to approve of it if you don't want to but you have to let it run its course.

As you said, we all wanted sex at that age.

Also, post your wife's hippy pussy, please.
>>
>>720669071
how did you reach that conclucion from a single image macro?
>>
>>720669449
He didn't. He responded to the wrong post.
>>
File: 1385622223986.jpg (203KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1385622223986.jpg
203KB, 1000x750px
>>720669449

So im not allowed to read a thread and respond to it, i have to "draw a conclusion from an image macro"

Ive seen your fruity ass prioritize being gay above anything else, any logic or reasoning, in more places than this thread, but now that I finally address it you've already escaped being held accountable for your actions

Fags dykes and feminists so much fun to deal with somebody should just hit you with a car
>>
File: supergay.jpg (2MB, 3140x1969px) Image search: [Google]
supergay.jpg
2MB, 3140x1969px
are they generally cool kids? if so leave them to it. if they are flamboyant mincey FABULOUS kids, then murder is your only option
>>
File: 1414777416740.jpg (78KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1414777416740.jpg
78KB, 800x600px
>>720669553

Now some fucking homo is even going to so far to speak for me to tell me what i intended to say that i mixed up the posts

When islam washes the blood of every fag dyke feminist european and jew from this planet I will laugh and cheer
>>
>>720669573
This, and I'm gay. Ain't got room for more faggots.
>>
>>720669036
Living together as a couple at that young of an age isn't healthy regardless
>>
oh man, glad I'm not in your shoes, but I honestly think that in the long run it's better to just accept it. It will most likely just end up with hate if you putt up boundaries and those boundaries will just be broken as soon as they see a possibility for it.
Maybe talk with your wife about it, and rather have a passive approach to it, instead of setting them up and pushing for them to end up together as your wife seam to do.

Then again, I am no therapist and these are just my 2 cent.
>>
>>720669440
He's right, but it's also not emotionally healthy for them in the long run
>>720666898
Good luck op this is a bad situation.
Get family counseling and don't change anything else unless the counselor recommends it (he can be the scapegoat)
>>
>>720667547
They do seem to respect us, occasional teenage attitude notwithstanding. I'm worried though that if I give them the option and they say they still want to, wife will agree. I need to convince her first and we have to have a plan and present a united front on this - as you said, I might struggle with this one though.

>>720669036
Yeah they aren't blood related, it just freaks me out because I see them both as my sons and I'm finding out my sons are having sex with each other. Plus the fact they live together, what will happen when they split up etc. I had no problem when step-son came out to us, and don't care that my own son is gay, it's who he's being gay with that's bothering me. They've never referred to each other as "my brother", always by their names. When they were 11 they started correcting people who said they were brothers, adding the "step". At the time we worried this was the start of them not being as close anymore (hah), but when that never happened we just thought it was a way for them to stay in touch with their 'old' families and lives from before they met.
Last night, when I was WTFing at them I said "but... you're brothers" at one point, son replied "we're not brothers. We never have been and we've never seen each other that way." It's something we'll have to explore further at some point.

>>720669440
When the boys suggested sharing a room and the wife humoured it (the lounge was her idea) I was annoyed to say the least. She does seem to understand now that sharing a room with a partner at that age could be really bad for both of them. She's still all for the free reign on sex though.
I asked her this last night, if one of them was a girl would she have the same reaction, she insists she would but I'm not sure. To her credit (?) when my son had a girlfriend for a while a few years back she didn't see a problem with a 13 year old couple having a sleepover... I had to shut that one down before she mentioned it to him (thank christ)
>>
File: wat.webm (2MB, 1920x1032px) Image search: [Google]
wat.webm
2MB, 1920x1032px
>>720669564
>>
>>720669893
>girlfriend
>sleepover
>I had to shut that one down

I hope now you see the error of your ways. Way to cock block your son when he had a girlfriend. Now your son is getting stuffed with dick nightly.
>>
File: 1417565880427.jpg (101KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
1417565880427.jpg
101KB, 537x720px
>>720669975

skull fragments on everybodys clothes is what happens when you try to advance your homosexual brain past the "the only thing that matters is more gay" stage

The last homo, Alan Turning? he was the only homo in history who actually did something and he had his balls burned off by the British

You sacks of shit literally can't process unless youre being tortured
>>
How can so many of you just say its no big deal, that they arent related, and boys will be boys? One, boys fuck girls. Not each other. There is no virtue in being tolerate of underage homosexuality. that is total brainwashing. And it is child abuse for the parents to indulge it. two, they are related by marriage. if that boundary means nothing then when they are older they will justify more boundary breaking, like fucking a younger cousin they havent seen in years. Three, this is totally the parents fault. These makeshift hippy families walking around nude in front of their kids and taking showers with them when they are in grade school...fucking perverts projecting adult mentalities on children, forever fucking up their minds. Fourth, this man is the father of his son and protecting his son should be priority number one. he needs to move out of that house and stop seeing his wife. She is pure poison. let her faggot kid get HIV, not his. how this fool can think that bitch has any say over his sons future well being and health is beyond me. faggots have a multitude of health and mental health issues. To willing groom your own son into that lifestyle is so offensive i hope he dies of aids before hes 25 years old and your open minded ass can sit at the breakfast table crying into your coffee.
>>
>>720666898
Wife needs to teach them what it's like to do a woman.
>>
Op, the best way to show your son what his step-brother is really like is to let your son catch your step son sucking your dick. The boy WILL suck your dick because afterall, you two arent really related. that boy WILL suck your dick anon. You can teach your son and your worthless wife a lesson at the same time buddy!
>>
>>720670087
That's the thing, if there were early warning signs we both missed them completely. Yes neither of them had been seeing anyone in a while to our knowledge, which we discussed. But nothing else seemed off. They've always been touchy-feely with each other, but it didn't seem any more or less than usual.

The girl was a headcase and even though I wouldn't wish what I'm going through right now on my own enemy, I'll take it over him getting that box of crazy pregnant.
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 540x720px
>>720666873
>sons
>born a few months apart
>>
>>720670363
thats some nice reading comprehension, Al
>>
>>720666873
get a high-res digital video camera and install TOR
you're going to be rich
>>
>>720670348
>>720670244
Still need to introduce them to some fun sluts. It has to be the most intense sexual experience they've ever had if you want any chance of it turning them around.
>>
>>720670348
When I was a teenager I started fucking a feminine boy in highschool and it became a relationship and I also defended that as what I wanted at the time. Stayed in that relationship for years. In my early 20s I started having sex with women and can honestly say I prefer women. Your son might grow out of it. Or, he might really be a raging, cum-gargling homosexual. You're still most likely to affect the latter by trying to force him to stop.
>>
>>720666873
This is stale copypasta you autistic newfag niggers OP kys you homosexual fantasy spewing jew
>>
>cock blocks son from gf pussy
>son sucks step sons dick
>family dynamic is destroyed
>says whew at least i didnt let him fuck the crazy girl
>fucked up mentality through and through
>>
the jooos the joos.
if anything, blame the greeks. they invented gayness
>>
>>720670823
I tried to tell evryone this shit has already been posted but...I admit...its fun bashing a real life cuck. can you imagine letting a hairy fucking woman tell you you need to let your son fuck her boy under your roof? WTF is wrong with men in 2017??? We desperately need a return of the Vikings age. But will have to settle for islam instead and throw the boys off a roof.
>>
>>720670779
Not even the back of my mind, right in the front I'm thinking 'please please PLEASE have a nice mutual break-up soon before this goes to far'. I guess I'll need to be honest about this in family therapy.
I guess because I've never had to come out, and step-son came out so young as you say, I've never thought about how it must feel to have to be in the closet. I don't want them to feel ashamed of their sexuality in any way. I just... I don't know how understanding I can force myself to be on this issue. I'll have to try obviously.
I think I needed to hear that, I'd thought about how their relationship could wreck the family but not so much about how my reaction could impact the boys and my relationship with them.
>>
>9 year old son
>Openly gay

You could not have failed as a parent any harder.
>>
>>720670957
Step 1 beat child
Step 2 beat wife
Repeat until fixed
>>
File: I didn't see this.png (1MB, 852x833px) Image search: [Google]
I didn't see this.png
1MB, 852x833px
say "You know what, I dont have to deal with this" then leave to go to the "Store"
>poof
>>
You think your reaction is harming your "family"? Motherfucker you dont have a family. You have a commune of sexual partners. Thats all you have. now you can be understanding and tolerant and exist as the fourth wheel in this commune or you can snatch your kid up by his collar and put his faggot ass through a wall and scream that HE fucked up your family dynamic. Not you, you dumb fuck. and therapy? thats just more feminization of your brain. Therapy , by design, traps you in neurosis through self absorbtion and self doubt. therapy is the last fucking thing you need. You need a backbone.
>>
File: 1485402404740.png (414KB, 529x518px) Image search: [Google]
1485402404740.png
414KB, 529x518px
>>720671142
>>
File: 1300376896.gif (109KB, 213x160px)
1300376896.gif
109KB, 213x160px
you need to start molesting the fuck out of them so their asses are too sore to fuck each other.
you could make it fun by dressing as ned flanders and yelling HI DIDDLY HO MOLESTORINOS and calling them rod and tod
>>
File: Face of Murcy.png (123KB, 325x411px) Image search: [Google]
Face of Murcy.png
123KB, 325x411px
>>720671214
>>
File: Fagot Detector.jpg (3KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
Fagot Detector.jpg
3KB, 125x83px
>>720671484
>>
>>720668502
lol... if u donĀ“t see the problem then u man... need a fucking therapist...
this is not a sane atmosphere and needs to stop... also wife sounds fucked up a bit... looks like she knew...
>>
i think your wife probably watches and gets off. bitches love the yaoi
>>
>>720671484
Fuckin kek
"Bountiful penis"
>>
>>720666873
New pasta. Make another kid.
>>
>>720666873
You fucking cuck nigger, this is from a r/relationship_advise post
Fake and gay
>>
>>720668502
its not right to treat people like fleshlights
>>
When my father passed away, his widow, my step-mother, was left to finish raising my half-sisters alone. I love the woman but she has proven to be the worst parent of all time.

One sister was 13 years old with a 15 year old black female friend. they had sleep overs, slept in the same bed...and took showers together. I raised hell about it, saying nothing good could come from it. No one listened. Later, when the lovebirds had their breakup, my half sister tried to kill herself and was in a 5 day coma as a result. She caused great damage to her heart and today has lots of heart related illnesses and shes only 21. Not expected to live a full life, really.
My other half sister spent all her time with the adult nigger that helped mow the yard and fix things for my step mom. She was 12 years old. He was 25. I said nothing good can come from this but no one listened. Today she is 18 and has had two nigger babies with the nigger, and is strung out on crack cocaine with that nigger.

So, OP, you keep letting children make adult decisions and i am telling you right now nothing good can come from it.
>>
>>720666873
Murder them
>>
Whether or not this is pasta, this same fucking thing just happened with my 17 year old son. He has a gay friend that apparently convinced him that he is bisexual, basically using the old line "well, everyone's a little gay, didn't you know that?" That approach, his awkwardness with females and his raging hormones used by a fucking faggot to seduce a straight dude. My son told me that he never even considered homosex until this degenerate started this shit. Faggots used to be more careful about this kind of shit because if they got caught, they would get fucking lynched. I don't like how things have changed...
>>
>>720672224
Ive had multiple faggots try ti get with me in my teens. they really are predators. They would wait till i was asleep and i would wake up with them trying to get my pants undone or with a hand down my underwear. I would have to jerk away and say no. they stopped each time but only because i wasnt drunk enough to lay still while they made their moves. faggots are a cancer and should never be tolerated. ever.
>>
>>720672671
It all started right after the election and I fucking swear it was all about making sure he appeared "progressive" to his friends. I want to fucking strangle all of them and send my boy to boot camp or something.
>>
>>720672224
What if nobody is suddenly convinving others to be gay and in fact everybody is just a little gay. Couldnt be.
>>
>>720672920
Fuck off, you degenerate cancer. You are poison. People are waking up. You just wait. You will see.
>>
>>720673052
Faggot detected
>>
I got sick to my stomach reading this. You need to separate them now. Send them to do different boarding schools and be strict about it. Your son having sex with another family member? How are you supposed to explain this? Honestly, this is incest, you've raised them as brothers n that's what n u need to explain that to them, they are old enough to understand that. Their excuse that they never saw each other that way is ridiculous, they see you and your wife as their parents regardless of biological contributions so then they're brothers.
Send them to two different boarding schools and they will get their act together. Enforce it.
>>
File: Cool_story_bro.jpg (61KB, 571x570px) Image search: [Google]
Cool_story_bro.jpg
61KB, 571x570px
>>720666873

>They have always been very touchy-feely with each other, the normal play-fights boys have but also hugging a lot, kissing each others cheeks, sitting on each others knees, cuddling on couch, sometimes sleeping in the same bed if they fell asleep reading or something. Looking back maybe this wasn't the best idea, but I love step-son as a son (his dad isn't around) and wife loves my son as a son too (his mother died when he was young), so we've always thought of them as brothers.
>Last night during dinner I asked step-son if he was seeing anyone lately (he is openly gay but we've never met a boyfriend), suddenly step-son and son were looking sheepishly at each other before my son drops the bombshell: "Actually, we've kind of been seeing each other for over a year." Wife and I were really shocked, I honestly didn't even know my son was gay.
>>
File: console gaymers.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
console gaymers.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>720666898

>What do I do?

Buy'em a console.
>>
File: 1485147251107.gif (761KB, 342x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485147251107.gif
761KB, 342x320px
>>720666873
One option
>>
BUMP

for sheer degeneracy
>>
Heres how you do this...

Kick the wife and queer out of your home or you and your son move out right away.

File for divorce.

Never see either again.

Send your boy to military school so if he continues down queer road he at least will be masculine.

Never let another woman be your equal or superior again.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.