[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Did you vote for him? 2. Do you approve him so far?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 39

File: Donald J. Trump.jpg (264KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
Donald J. Trump.jpg
264KB, 620x412px
1. Did you vote for him?
2. Do you approve him so far?
>>
>>720640111
1. No

2. Absolutely.

Granted it's only my second election but looking at things objectively he's doing a pretty awesome job so far. I just hope he can keep up the pace throughout these four years. If so, he'll definitely get my vote next election. I was in high school during obama's 2nd term, so I can't be faulted for being ignorant (most kids are). Then I got to college (where I was always told it was supposed to be an open dialogue/sharing of ideas kind of place.

What I've learned from spending 2 years now at an extremely popular US university in the NE is that actual critical thinking and open dialogue is highly discouraged and shouted down every single time by liberal idiots who are both professors and students.

You try and engage in an objective conversation and I swear to god every single time you're going to be called any combination of racist, misogynist, sexist or whatever label because when liberals can't handle your facts that show they're provably wrong on certain tactics they simply resort to character shaming to try and get you to stop speaking. Every single time.

I realized this a little too late for this election, but I'm looking forward to 2020.
>>
>>720640111
Yes

Yes
>>
>>720641086
amen patriot, MAGA
>>
>>720641086

>second election
>learned from university
>objective conversation

Well, here's an easily discarded life perspective. Next!
>>
>>720640111
1.yes voting for hillary would've been a disaster not because her wanting to start a war with russia when our troops are at a all time low but her health couldn't take it. she's been having episodes of seizures and passing out imagine this i just half of america hating her and her body cant take it just think of the world hating her.
2. why yes hes getting shit done and not missing a beat whats not to love?
>>
>>720641086
I'm in the same boat, friend.
>>
>Yes.

>Yes.

Build a wall to keep wetbacks out. Stop letting shitskins in. Drop TPP, ditch NAFTA, dump Obamacare, reform Welfare.

Everything else is minutia.
>>
File: giphy.gif (365KB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
365KB, 400x219px
Yes and I give him a 25% approval rating. i like some things, but he has become increasingly scary. He was handed the most powerful executive branch in US history and congress is a bunch of of limp dick faggots.
>>
>>720640111
1. Yes
2. Yes
>>
File: trump_wall06.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
trump_wall06.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>720640111
NO.

FUCK NO.
>>
>>720640111
1) yes

2) hell yes

also check'd
>>
File: trump_head.jpg (30KB, 960x604px) Image search: [Google]
trump_head.jpg
30KB, 960x604px
>>
File: 1457855115992.jpg (66KB, 720x469px) Image search: [Google]
1457855115992.jpg
66KB, 720x469px
I didn't vote this year. Hillary was out of the question. Trump is not presidential material.

However I did vote for Bernie during the primaries.
>>
>>720640111
>1. Did you vote for him?
>2. Do you approve him so far?
No, and no. It's only been a week and I've facepalmed at least once a day from his bullshit.

Can we impeach him yet?
>>
File: lolmexico.jpg (41KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
lolmexico.jpg
41KB, 600x372px
>>720642169
same
>>
1. No

2. Sort of.

I think that what he's doing could definitely benefit the country, but he also seems to be allowing self-interest to permeate his decisions.
>>
File: donvanka.jpg (812KB, 3095x2277px) Image search: [Google]
donvanka.jpg
812KB, 3095x2277px
>>
File: tqd.png (44KB, 231x319px) Image search: [Google]
tqd.png
44KB, 231x319px
>>
No because I'm not an American but would if I were.

Yes, I'm surprised that he's done so much in just a few days.

I really admire Donald Trump. He's like the embodiment of the American ideal. He has had success with business, he fucked the best of women, he became a celebrity and now this presidency will just be the icing on the cake. Honestly you can't really be more awesome than Trump. His legacy will go down in history.
>>
File: iside.png (355KB, 900x538px) Image search: [Google]
iside.png
355KB, 900x538px
1) Yes, I'm a liberal though. Voted Sanders in the primaries.

2) No, my respect for him has dwindled since the inauguration. He needs to focus on more important shit like the Federal Reserve and the economy, not this Muslim ban shit that doesn't even block people from the most prominent terrorist-prone countries like Saudi Arabia.
>>
I didn't vote for him.

No. He actually turned out to be must worse that I could have ever imagined. He continues to promote monsterous things as if there are normal. They are not normal. This man may be mentally unstable.
>>
File: oc.jpg (716KB, 1904x3000px) Image search: [Google]
oc.jpg
716KB, 1904x3000px
>>
>>720642893
To be fair, the countries under the ban weren't chosen by Trump, but were already deemed risky by Obama's DHS last year and had some restrictions already set in place.

Trump was merely using existing data.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program
>>
>>720640111
1. No
2. No
>>
>>720641599
You're a new form of idiot
>>
>>720642893
And it's kind of hard to focus much on the economy when neither his commerce or treasury secretary has been approved by the senate yet.
>>
>>720640111
>nope
>nope
>>
File: trump_and_friends01.jpg (94KB, 737x960px) Image search: [Google]
trump_and_friends01.jpg
94KB, 737x960px
>>720643325
>To be fair, the countries under the ban are the ones that Trump doesn't have any business ties to.

fixed
>>
>>720641876
That picture is bullshit fucking libtard.
>>
Hell no.
Can't say I do - but he is doing the things he'd say he would do. Got to respect that.
>>
>>720640111
Yes

Yes
>>
>>720643836
the wall is going to be paid for by a Tax on Mexican imports.

Thats a tax the American taxpayer is going pay. Its not bullshit, its the truth. Mexico isn't paying for shit, WE will be paying for the fucking wall.
>>
File: trump_wall16265651.png (663KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
trump_wall16265651.png
663KB, 960x960px
>>720643836
not sure if trolling or completely retarded
>>
>>720643836
trumpfag doesnt get it.
>>
He wants to be
the very best
Like Hitler never was
Deport them is on his quest
To kick them is his goaaaaal

He'll be searching far and wide
Sniping slims and spics
These liberals
don't understand
the money that's behiiiind

Donald TRUMP! He won you see
Destruction's his des-ti-ny
Donald TRUMP, he's not our friend
For the world we must proteeect

You nuke me and I nuke you
Do-nald Truuuuump
Gotta nuke em all, gotta nuke em ALL

DONALD TRUMP!
>>
>>720640111
My only wish is for him to annex australia so he can implement a mudslime ban over here too. They are literally destroying what little peace the world has left
>>
For the retard that tried to tried to call the other guy a libtard, the reason tariffs are mainly put in place is the idea of assisting home based businesses by making the other products cost more to make up for the cost of importing them.

Why does this mean you pay the tax? why can't you just buy shit from your local MURICAN business? Mexico's shit will still be cheaper than the shit you buy from MURICAN home grown businesses. This means that the price of Mexico's shit will go up, and people will still be forced to buy it because they don't want to waste money on the higher cost alternative, putting the burden of the tax NOT on mexico, but on you :)
>>
File: 000000000.png (83KB, 1169x685px) Image search: [Google]
000000000.png
83KB, 1169x685px
>>720643814
Or maybe the countries listed line up 1 to 1 with countries already deemed risky by the previous DHS.
>>
>>720640111
No
fuck no

hes such a fucking whiney cunt
>>
NO, and

FUCKING NO WITH GRAVY ON A PLATTER
>>
No
No

as a forex and indices trader i have mixed feelings tho
he being so fucked up makes for a great trading environment
>>
>>720642169
>Hillary was out of the question.

People who say this fell hook line and sinker for propaganda. Compare any candidate ever who has been in politics as long, as active, and at as high a level as she has and it's hard to find one with *fewer* lies and scandals. Compare John McCain's full senate history, for example, who up until 2008 was considered a hallmark of no-nonsense honest work.
>>
1. Didn't vote at all
2.YES!
>>
Yes.
Yes.
>>
1. Yes.

2. Fuck yes.
>>
>>720644504
I though it was an incentive to not buy mexican imports thus negatively affecting the mexican economy
>>
Yes and yes, fuck the wall tho annex Canada and Mexico, kill the cartels and the leafs
>>
No

YES, oh man YES!

Did not vote for him but he's surprised me. The way he has all the retards running around scared is worth it alone. Did you see that Women's march? Fantastic stuff. I've never seen such a collection of clueless sheep in my life. What a shit show. I 100% agree with the temp ban of all of the targeted desert monkeys as well. I'm hoping he go on a mass deportation spree. That shit wold be funny af, along with helping us in major way. The wall thing, I'll have to wait and see. It makes some sense when I look at it from a Mexican prospective. It could actually save them, if it worked, even though that's not his gaol.
>>
>>720645810
True. Higher prices incentives domestic purchases.
>>
>>720640111
1.yes, 4th time voting for prez
2. i dont agree with the muslim country ban in its current form or building a wall. all other executive orders and appointments i approve of
>>
Enjoy paying for the wall fuckboys. and also enjoy the cancer that will rise from all the energy policy that trump is signing.

Ever seen a child with cancer? its fucked up. why do that to your child?

Happy days.
>>
Delusion is strong in this one. Trump is a joke gone too far. This country is a shithole and will only get worse
>>
File: 32523525.png (1MB, 1013x705px) Image search: [Google]
32523525.png
1MB, 1013x705px
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>>
>>720646060
>t. never been to a country other than ours

america is the greatest country on earth BY FAR, bar a few european countries
>>
1. MAGA

2. Heil Trump, btw I carry concealed in a place it's very illegal to do so just in case some godamned monkey wants to give me shit.
>>
>>720644059
We will be just fine, we will see a hike in prices for certain things, but our businesses will adapt some and food prices elsewhere will go down.
>>
>>720642250
>impeach
I don't think you know what that means.
>>
>>720646138
Cultural Marxism is the stupidest buzzword that came out of /pol/ it doesn't fucking mean anything. Marxism is about economics, "cultural" Marxism isn't fucking Marxism.
>>
>>720640111
Yes

No

Banning immigrants from countries that aren't related to terrorism, petty, childish spats with foreign leaders and media, and ill thought-out anti-abortion legislation that will just result in more unsafe abortions.

To be honest the main reason I voted for him was because I was just feeling very hateful towards liberals
>>
>>720646308
this
>>
>>720646332
>To be honest the main reason I voted for him was because I was just feeling very hateful towards liberals
That's why everyone voted for him.
>>
>>720646220
>monkey gives you shit
>shoot him
>go to jail for murder

Nice plan anon
>>
>>720646308
The term Cultural Marxism did not originate on /pol/.
(((>>720646308)))
>>
>>720646332
Its a temporary halt of immigrants, not a forever ban. I don't think we should have immigration from those countries until we can fully vet them.
>>
>>720646216
They're circling the drain tho with those refugees ruining the place
>>
>>720646420
Yeah but only now am I realizing it was a very stupid thing to do

Also checked
>>
>>720646037
I'm already saving money aside should it come down to that. I think I'll be able to put in about 100K or so. I'd be glad to help my POTUS build the wall. You fucking traitor faggot. I hope you strung up a tree along side the rest of your queer comrades.
>>
>>720640111

I did vote for him and I do approve of what he's done so far.

The things that I hate about the guy are all things that are so unnecessary. The Twitter shit and the saying he'll release his taxes and then backing out. There's no law that says you have to release your taxes so if you're not going to just play it from that position from the start. I hate to listen to the man talk too but if you simply watch what he is doing he's addressing campaign promises. Kind of impressive.
>>
>>720640111

>1. Did you vote for him?
No.

>2. Do you approve him so far?
Nope. Between his immigration ban and his reopening of construction on the DAPL, it is clear to me that he just another corporate pawn.
Which I suppose I should have seen coming, but hindsight is 20/20.
>>
>>720646488
Wouldn't be the first time.
>>
>>720640111
yes
and hell yes
hes doing everything he promised and Obamas butt impression isnt even off the seat yet
>>
>>720646611
Gotta break a few eggs to MAGA.
>>
>>720646541
theyll survive
>>
>>720640111
1. Yes
2. No

He promised to bring jobs back to America, but he hasn't done shit about it yet. The Carrier deal was his first attempt and it was a complete failure. Half the jobs went to Mexico anyway and Carrier said it plans to automate most of the other half. Almost all of those people are still going to lose their jobs.
>>
Yes and fuck yes.
I had my doubts at first, but Trump truly is the man for the job. MAGA!!!
>>
>>720640111
Yes

Even if he did a some dumb shit, he is trying to get stuff done. In his first week of presidency he is already trying to fulfil many campaign promises, unlike other presidents. He actually seems to have America in mind, even if he is not that qualified. I may change my mind later but so far i think he'll do more good than bad as a president, especially against that sjw victim culture.
>>
>>720646712
This is not the route one takes to make America great again. We should go back to our roots, instead he is betraying the ideals set forth by our founding fathers.
>>
Can we all just admit trump will be the god king emperor of mankind. He will annex all other nations and bring the world into an era of true unity. We can finally focus of the bigger picture, like getting the fuck off this inevitably doomed planet and journeying through the stars with trump immortalised as the man who set humanity free on its path of galactic assimilation
>>
>>720646504
They're the faggots who keep harping about it, they're the faggots who believe there's anyone out there who calls themselves a Cultural Marxist.
>>
1.aye
2.yus!
>>
>>720641599
mexico will pay for that wall....oh wait, how'd that work out for ya

>>smh
>>
>>720640111

Donald Trump banned immigrants and refugees from muslim countries today, none of which who have killed US citizens

those who have like Saudi Arabia are not impeded in any way.

Donald Trump supports radicalized islamic terrorism, fact.
>>
>>720646789
Fuck you, hes been in only a couple of days, Carrier came to him saying shit before he was even president. Are you fake or what???
>>
>>720646530
Totally agree that we should have proper vetting

It just doesn't make sense why he wouldn't ban UAE, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan Afghanistan, etc, as well as or instead of ones like Iran and Iraq where the risk is lower

He may well add those other countries later, which is fair enough, but will he keep countries on the list that don't need to be on there

And will this 'temporary' ban just keep getting renewed?
>>
>>720646956
mexico is our bitch and can be made to pay for it
>>
>>720646956
they are going to pay for it
through tariffs
>>
>>720641086
Both sides are just as guilty. The right seems to really dislike science or any form of intellectualism so having a rational discussion is damn near impossible.
>>
>>720646956
Yeah we get 78% our avocados and 70% of our tomatoes from Mexico. Its going to be a whopping 10 cents more expensive...
>>
>>720646789
>>720646789
Kind of hard to do when a) It's only been his first week in office, and b) His commerce secretary hasn't been appointed yet.
>>
>>720646582
I take it you know nothing of the medical industry. 100k is a joke. try 450k. and if you have insurance issues, man that will almost surely result in a curable cancer becoming terminal based on delays and sub standard care. If you don't have insurance. Prepare for a painful and extended death. I don't understand why this is such a joke to those that oppose it. No human sympathy.
>>
>>720647062
Annex Mexico and Canada
>>
>>720647007
those are the countries his company does business with. He's corrupt as fuck. Its all smoke and mirrors bullshit. HIs supporters will love it, his opponents will hate it but won't have any ground to do anything but bitch. It won't and doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>720647007
Again, he didn't come up with the list. They were countries under a policy already established by the DHS under Obama.
>>
no
yes
you can tell he is doing the right thing by how butthurt the media and left is with his every move.
>>
>>720646530
Agreed. For example. Iraq is on that list. In the last 30 days there have been, give or take, 53 terror attacks killing 439 men, woman and children and so many injured I didn't have the patience to count all it up. Thats insane. These people, even the ones not doing this shit, just have a totally different way of life and it's like oil in our water. It sucks for them, it really does. I'd be more in favor of establishing a place for them to go where their customs are intact and they can relate to what's going on around them. Their religion alone is a cluster fuck of incompatibility with or social norms.
>>
>>720647196
i believe both will be annexed eventually
>>
>>720647217
>>720644526
>>
File: trump.jpg (46KB, 206x255px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
46KB, 206x255px
>>720640111
>>
>>720646560
>only now am I realizing it was a very stupid thing to do

Really? You're realizing that making decisions on behalf of your fellows solely out of spite is a stupid thing to do?

If this election was the only time you've made a big decision out of spite then you'd be forgiven, but we all know that's not the case, so good luck at the pearly fucking gates.
>>
>>720647349
throwing hillary in jail
>>
File: 1439060621179.gif (1MB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1439060621179.gif
1MB, 245x280px
>>720641086
>second election
>this high school level viewpoint
Pls stop
>>
>>720647265
got to love when they suddenly change positions on something simply because its him doing it
im half convinced that if he suddenly said he liked muslim immigrants the left propaganda arm would suddenly go on a tirade about how their evil and the root cause of all western societies problems
>>
>>720647269
That is why multicultralism at its core can never work. People are different and we just so happen to also innately fear and fucking HATE what we view as different from us. Hence why there is no place in the world where culture mixing has ended well.
>>
>>720646488
better to be judged by 12 men than carried by 6
>>
>>720647245
He's still missed a bunch of countries like Afghan, Paki, Saudi, etc.

Why has he skipped those?
>>
>>720647190
No, the money is to donate to the wall effort should I need to.
>>
>>720647428
found his liberal arts professor
>>
>>720647007
I'm surprised but happy he didn't, because he actually moderated himself. The media is in uproar but those are the most dangerous places; they have no argument.

I said during the campaign he would support a temporary ban on Muslim immigration until they can vet them, now hes doing that.
>>
>>720647068
it'll never happen
>>
>>720647519
are you sure? cause i doubt you'd give a single fuck while those 6 guys are carrying you, and i can bet you that you'd be giving plenty of fucks when you hear the gavel.
>>
>>720641599
>implying you knew or cared what TPP was until your demagogue started spouting his ill-informed opinions about it
>>
File: 1GJN7.gif (280KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1GJN7.gif
280KB, 500x300px
>>720641086
>You try and engage in an objective conversation and I swear to god every single time you're going to be called any combination of racist, misogynist, sexist or whatever label because when liberals can't handle your facts that show they're provably wrong on certain tactics they simply resort to character shaming to try and get you to stop speaking. Every single time.

please... give an example, green text a story, etc.

i'll wait
>>
>>720646971
>>720647150
This is the other thing I don't like, his goddamn cult following. You faggots will try to explain away anything.
>>
>>720647217
You are wrong dumb ass.
>>
>>720647611
Wow youre a fucking g retard
>>
>>720646332
>>720646611
>>720646789
Samefag
>>
>>720647519
In all likelihood carrying a gun will make him more twitchy and he'll shoot when he really ought not to have

And there's the chance he gets caught carrying
>>
>>720647475
Yeah and you're also a fucking moron.
>>
>>720647635
>But professor! I have scientific evidence that black people are objectively less intelligent than white people!
>I've collected a ton of evidence, here look at all these infographics
>>
File: Untitled.png (4KB, 362x135px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4KB, 362x135px
>>720647774
Fuck off, faggot
>>
>>720642169

mexico sucks anyway. they should just close it and build something else.
>>
>>720647498
>People are different and we just so happen to also innately fear and fucking HATE what we view as different from us.
Sounds like the problem's with the haters
>>
>>720642250
>Can we impeach him yet?
Oh, shit! We got a Congressman posting in this thread!
>>
>>720647600
kek whatever you have to tell yourself
they dont have much say in the matter and their president managed to piss off and challenge a walking avatar of hubris and pride
>>
>>720647536
I'm not him, so I couldn't tell you for sure. But I'd venture to guess that for this case he wants to work within the bounds of already existing policy, which didn't include those countries.

Ideally I would want those folded in too, but I can't say definitively.
>>
The people who voted for Trump never understood what America is. They are un-American.

Shame on you. Look at what he is doing to the country.
>>
>>720640111
We are all laughing our asses off at you
Rest of world
XOXO
>>
>>720640111

1.) I wasn't going to until the snowflakes started throwing the tantrums they did blocking streets and physically assaulting people while proclaiming to be for peace and tolerance.

2.) Considering how mad he's making the snowflakes yeah I'd say he's doing a great job. Really hasn't done anything good or bad of substance yet though.
>>
No.
As an american citizen I hope he does well and doesn't die like some tumblrinas and feminazis say, but I think he is a retard with all of his bullshit, it's only been not even a month ffs jc
>>
File: 1480827418165.jpg (67KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1480827418165.jpg
67KB, 413x395px
>>720646308
Everybody seems to know what it means.

Everybody but you.
>>
>>720647536

Because he supports radical islamic terrorism.
>>
>>720647402
>Really? You're realizing that making decisions on behalf of your fellows solely out of spite is a stupid thing to do?

Yeah, I hold my hands up. I was an idiot voting for Trump just because I wanted to spite the liberals
>>
>>720647635
>never been on an american campus the post
their literally echo chambers nowadays,
like pol irl
>>
>>720647636
How can he reasonably expect to move forward with many of his job policies without his nominee who leads the department responsible for promoting job creation in place?
>>
File: that word 1.jpg (113KB, 1000x624px) Image search: [Google]
that word 1.jpg
113KB, 1000x624px
>>720641086
>objective
>>
File: Screenshot (38).png (87KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (38).png
87KB, 1366x768px
>>720647774
>that awkward moment when you realize that Trump only has a 36% approval rating
>>
>>720646308
cultural marxism just combines the two things republicans hate more than anything: commies and artists.
>>
Don't worry gais hwndu or some shit I dunno but shai lebufe punched a thirteen year old kid cos of tolerance n rainbows n unicorn cum
>>
>>720647889
Why don't you look at the similarities and take a more reasonable approach and maybe you would agree with what I think. That would be the better approach to life instead of lashing wildly with anger with your stupid little brain, faggot
>>
File: rest of the world.jpg (20KB, 230x252px) Image search: [Google]
rest of the world.jpg
20KB, 230x252px
>>
>>720641599
>reform welfare

that's not exactly getting rid of welfare.
>>
File: you.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>720648129
>>
>>720647832
nice argument
it's what I've come to expect from you guys though, you're literally to buttblasted to even care to pretend to have legit reasons anymore
>>
>>720647901
Better known as all of humanity you fuckwit. Tell me do you not hate just about everyone in this thread?
>>
>>720647636
this

Fuck Trump's cult of personality, he can do no wrong in his cult's eyes. I'm sure they'd defend him stomping on a kitten
>>
>>720647611
Lul depressed faggots who assume everyone secretly wants to die
>>
>>720643681
Welcome to the new old america.
>>
>>720648053
>everybody
Nobody has ever used Cultural Marxism seriously in a sentence unless they've already taken the Red Pill. Thats not fucking everybody you cunt.

Its code for JEWS you fuck. That's why it doesn't mean fucking anything. Its a fucking code word.
>>
>>720647901
Nope, problem is the differences of cultures. Quality of life is so shit, the Mexicans can't fully become Americans in the sense of being very "successful". They are craving materialism and good food and partying and living the good life, not building a fucking nation. People are different, wake the fuck up.
>>
Interestingly, there have been no terrorist attacks in the US from the countries where he's banned people from, at least since 1975.

Terrorists from Saudi Arabia? Oh yes, but they are free to come to the US. No ban.

Terrorists from Egypt? Ditto.

You see Trump has business interests in Saudi Arabia and Egypt. So no ban.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-muslim-ban-excludes-countries-linked-businesses-article-1.2957956
>>
File: FB_IMG_14844464071181.jpg (67KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14844464071181.jpg
67KB, 640x629px
>>720640111
1.no
2. No, enforcing the law should have been done ages ago. He is far from perfect as a person, but I like the transparency he offers. It's too soon for me to say if I support him or not. As of now I see no reason not to.
3. He possesses off hippies and special snowflakes so that's an automatic +10
>>
>>720645871
b-b-but the cannucks are pretty cool, they didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>720648193
>maybe you would agree with what I think
But you're clearly wrong, faggot.

>That would be the better approach to life instead of lashing wildly with anger with your stupid little brain
irony: the post
>>
File: 1469759644094.jpg (123KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469759644094.jpg
123KB, 960x960px
>>720640111
1. No
2. No
>drained the Swamp to fill his Cabinet, SAD!
>>
File: laughinpresident.jpg (105KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
laughinpresident.jpg
105KB, 500x312px
>>720648270
>mfw no one important gives a fuck what you think
>>
>>720648420
>>720644526
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 480x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 480x345px
>>
>>720647851
>conflating social factors with biological factors

I'd like to see the IQ scores of whites who inhabit the same social class as blacks tend to. If they are different then I will concede that it is biological factors
>>
>>720648111
>tis a gift to be simple, the post
>>
File: 1332464610213.jpg (612KB, 912x913px) Image search: [Google]
1332464610213.jpg
612KB, 912x913px
>>720648149

The media outlets wanted you to believe it was even lower than that... just before he won the election.
>>
>>720640111

Yes

No
>>
>>720648410
I've known some Mexican suits. Your stereotypes are stereotypes.
>>
>>720643836
This guy gets it

How many shekels does Soros pay you libtard assholes to post in threads?
Is it per day, or per post?
>>
>>720648410
>They are craving materialism and good food and partying and living the good life

You just described America you fuck. Do you think any of the white trash fucks who voted for trump give a fuck about "building a fucking nation"?
>>
File: drumpf.jpg (64KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.jpg
64KB, 960x960px
>>720648270
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 599x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 599x339px
is this racist? Gf dumped me cos I texted this to her and her friends on Inauguration Day
>>
>>720648129
Because he's the fucking President. His staff is there to help him, but if they can't help then it's his job to produce until they can.
>>
>>720648386
Cultural Marxist detected.
>>
>>720648410
>what is generalisation

Have you ever actually met a Mexican? Plenty of successful ones. They don't all party around a sombrero you know
>>
>>720648149
>that awkward moment when one of the only polls even close to accurate during the eleciton cycle give him above 50
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jan27

if your really trying to quote cnn polls you need to get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>720648506
i feel sorry for you dumb asses that think this is going to be a good thing..
>>
File: 1476566160170.png (278KB, 468x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476566160170.png
278KB, 468x375px
>>720642947
Muslim scum detected.
>>
>>720644082
Or... We could just drink any number of other beers.
>>
>>720648561
You misunderstand, my post was made to be in parody of standard /pol/ autism.
>>
>>720648561
IQ does not measure what you think it does.
>>
>>720640111
He's actually trying to do what he promised while campaigning. What a mad man!
>>
... you guys do know you put a soulless ginger in charge of your future - right?

Also, isn't it kind of weird he has like a dozen kids and none of them are gingers?
>>
>>720648611
Stereotypes often exist because its how the majority of a group acts.
>>
1. yes
2. yes
He was the best of the worst 2 tbh~
>>
>>720647536
>>720647536
Because they haven't been identified as areas of concern by the department of Homeland Security. Trump is perfectly right, and it would be unreasonable to ban so many of those countries because they don't have terrorist problems. All the places he banned have many terror attacks every year.
See>>720644526
>>
>>720648668
It's pretty dumb because you're mixing up Muslim with Muslim extremists

If it said the latter then it would be fine, but simply being a Muslim doesn't mean you're a shitforbrains

>inb4 all Muslims are extremists
>>
>>720648017
We don't actually care what you think. Haven't you noticed? 1/2 of us, if not more, forget you, as in the rest of the world, exist. You're talking to wall, that might actually have a wall.
>>
>>720648566
>no actual counterpoint the post
im sorry if you cant accept the fact that american college campuses have become babysitting centers with built in bias that is pushed from every angle
but i dont see how thats my problem friend
>>
File: 1485559611990.jpg (250KB, 650x478px) Image search: [Google]
1485559611990.jpg
250KB, 650x478px
>>720648892
>>
>>720648868
>Observable majority
>>
>>720645810
I'm guessing it will cause many manufacturers to just move to other countries like China or Korea. Mexico can pay now or pay later.
>>
File: thanks-jesus.jpg (72KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
thanks-jesus.jpg
72KB, 500x588px
>>720648728
Así es, mi buen, pero debes saber que no te enviamos nuestra mejor gente. Te mandamos asesinos y violadores y a veces alguien como Jorge Ramos también.
>>
>>720649002
>still the fucking majority
>>
>>720648993
They aren't, you're just completely bought and sold on the republican's anti-intellectual agenda so there's no point in trying to debate you
>>
>>720648689
So you want Trump to singlehandedly reignite the labor force without the Department of Commerce at his side?
And calm the fuck down. Ross is getting approved on Monday or Tuesday, so they'll be getting to work as soon as he's sworn in.
>>
Raise your hand if you actually think that illegal immigrants are still crossing the border illegally?

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2015/jul/29/marco-rubio/rubio-says-40-percent-illegal-immigrants-are-overs/

The wall with do LITERALLY nothing to stop this 40% from coming into the country and then not leaving.
>>
>>720648510
Nice try. Your image refers to folks who have traveled *to* Libya, Sudan and other warzones, not those who happened to be born there. Very different.

Gee, ya think it's suspicious if someone says they wanna go on holiday to those shitholes? Yes. Are they necessarily terrorists if they were born there, and have a green card to work in the US as an academic or tech worker? Your argument is laughable.
>>
>>720649092
>muslim detected
>>
>>720648868
>stereotypes are reliable depictions of groups of people

wew

Stereotypes often have very little truth in them. Yeah there's no smoke without fire, I accept that. But it's silly to then apply that stereotype to all members of that group. We're all individuals, and we should be treated as individuals
>>
>>720648995
what is this?? trump is using a private email server???
>>
>>720648149
Who gives a fuck about what some little office bitch working for the fake liberal media says is his approval rating? According to to who anyways, the people who bothered to answer the fucking liberal survey? You are a moron.
>>
File: 1471762085322.gif (2MB, 600x323px) Image search: [Google]
1471762085322.gif
2MB, 600x323px
>>720640111

1. No.

2. Don't care.
>>
>>720648983
the problem is there is no way to separate the extremists from the everyday muslims
so until we can find a way to get the shit out of the water, maybe best not to drink it right chap?
>>
File: 2011-08-31-1204.jpg (182KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
2011-08-31-1204.jpg
182KB, 1200x900px
>>720649182
Soy ateo.
>>
>>720641086
>so I can't be faulted for being ignorant

Kek American education
>>
File: LR president evil 7.jpg (1MB, 1625x941px) Image search: [Google]
LR president evil 7.jpg
1MB, 1625x941px
No.

Nightmare LVL final omega hidden boss fuck that.
>>
>>720649149
I'll believe that when I see it.
>>
>yes I did
>no I don't
>>
>>720649096
No fag there's no proof
It's only what's observable to you and those you know. You are not in the position to know it's the true majority
>>
>>720648993
Indoctrination Centres is a more accurate description.
>>
File: trump tweets.png (119KB, 1551x731px) Image search: [Google]
trump tweets.png
119KB, 1551x731px
>>720649230
No but a lot of his people are. He doesn't use e-mail, he only twitters.
>>
>>720642169
>I did vote for Bernie during the primaries.

This is all your fault because you voted for Sanders.
>>
File: 1464759099442.jpg (279KB, 1024x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1464759099442.jpg
279KB, 1024x1018px
>>720640111
1. Yes
2. He has exceeded my already lofty expectations

Limiting refugees from the middle-east civil war(s)?
>Common fucking sense.

Keeping other world leaders off balance?
>Common fucking sense and a good opening negotiating gambit.

Pushing Keystone pipeline?
>about fucking time

Fed hiring freeze?
>fuck yeah

Grabbing Mexico by the balls?
>about time they stopped leaching our wealth

Engaging blue-collar workers?
>excellent politics

Bitching about crowd size
>yeah, that's a loser

Bitching about voter fraud
>seems like a loser now, but is a brilliant judo tactic against the farcical 'voter suppression' bullshit the dems have been spouting for years.

Pretty good first week.
>>
>>720649230
Yep, and many of the people in his staff. And that server has been confirmed to have been hacked.
>>
>>720649172
If The Simpsons Movie taught us anything, it's that walls cannot keep people out (or in)
>>
Would have

8/10
>>
>>720648491
Yeah you don't understand I was talking about seeing the similarities between the three posts I addressed. Im not angry you, just called you one a faggot because thats what you said, besides you probably are a faggot since you actually post on this faggot website.
>>
>>720648079

No, you're an idiot for doing anything relevant just because you want to spite anyone.
>>
>>720649420
Its been so long since ive seen that movie that i have literally 0 clue what you're talking about haha
>>
>>720640111
no i voted for hill; i asked him how he could bankrupt casinos
>>
>>720648868
Sometimes stereotypes exist due to overexposure to late night TV.

Sheesh, you say Mexicans just like to party all the time? There are plenty of Mexicans in my neighborhood and most are hard working.
>>
1. No.
2. Not yet. Getting rid of TPP is great and hoping he does away with NAFTA too.

Not sure what he's thinking just putting a blanked ban on certain people entering the country the way he did though. That's something you work up to and get other politicians on board with.
>>
File: 1485640031721.jpg (233KB, 552x579px) Image search: [Google]
1485640031721.jpg
233KB, 552x579px
>>720640111
>Nope and nope.
Reluctantly voted for hilldawg. voted for Bernie in the primary, but my super delagate voted for Hillary anyway.

I was OK with trump winning cus I'm progun and Hillary would have been a bummer, but he seems to not really be in control of his shit.

It's pretty clear the flunkies and worms of the old gaurd cronies are just running wild with trump not giving a shit beyond just sign executive orders that say really basic shit like, do your best to repeal Obama care, the end, it's your job now congress. That's not a super great plan, Paul Ryan and much michonal are untrust worthy shits.
>>
>>720649172
No, what is crossing is money and drugs for the cartel in Mexico. That's enough reason. The wall is for criminals. If you just listen to what the man said during his fumble with the Mexicans fiasco, he was talking about criminals. You know the time, where a bunch of retarded people called him a racist even though Mexico is not a race and has plenty of white Mexicans, remember that?
>>
>>720649398
A)Your pizza rolls are ready
B)Your infowars supplements are in the mail
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.