[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your high school life /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 19

File: bully.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bully.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
How was your high school life /b/?
>>
Pretty average for me talked to my peers but never really had solid friends every year I was in a new crowd
>>
Almost became a school shooter, and decided that the military and GI Bill was a better way to get out anger and say "fuck you" to everyone getting student debt.
>>
File: 1447724077022.jpg (3KB, 238x195px) Image search: [Google]
1447724077022.jpg
3KB, 238x195px
Tbh it was shit. my classmates were retardeds, girls were bitches, not even decent bitches but 2/10 nigger bitches and You'd have to fight everyday to make it out alive from that shithole. I got good grades and always fought and that's what it made me. a smartass who likes kickboxing.
>>
>>720628160
My high school made me feel very good about this country, at least in knowing that if a race war ever started, that at least it would be everything united versus Hispanics in the southwest.
>>
File: wojak.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>720627278

Pretty average, group of 5 friends, never fought with anyone, never got drunk or high or did anything illegal and never had a gf either
>>
Great. I was friends with everyone at my school more or less, played lots of basketball, went on lots of trips for that, and overall it was a great time. Granted, I went to a pretty small school in alaska, less than 150 people.
>>
Didn't really have much in the term of friends until 4th year. Probably not coincidentally that's the same year I stopped crushing hard on a girl that I'd liked for about six years before, who would later become part of my group of friends. I always had rather good grades, didn't get bullied (all that shit stopped when primary school ended), and I ended with a rather solid group of friends.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure 4th year was the year I discovered metal. So, 4th year was probably the best year in all of my high school life.
>>
>>720628687

This.
>>
My high school life was straight up criminal. Shit was like one of those 80s cop dramas
>>
>>720627278

>freshman year I was shy but popular with girls
>sophomore year I was fat, mean, preppy
>junior year I was bulimic, sickly, spergy
>senior year I was a drug dealer
>>
>>720627278
It was okay. I fucked around a lot and slept through 90% of my classes, but I met at least 5 pepole who I would call friends, even if they don't really know me well.
>>
>>720627278
Bad.
Fat socially awkward nerd.
Always picked on.
Closest thing to actual friend was someone jaded due to fucked up past.
Get high grades and still be under achieving
By my final two years most thoughts I have day to day are about suicide.

>Be me now
Huge circle of friend
>Makes a living off of being social within the games industry.
>Having a career at 24 when most of the people from my high-school have kids.
>Last person that tried to talk shit to me ate pavement.
>FeelsGoodMan
>>
Alright I guess. My freshman year was basically just me working really hard to buy me a car so I was hardly involved in anything. Sophomore year I managed to bang the hottest senior cheerleader for like 3 months before she cheated on me. That's about the time I realized I should focus on making mulla because our education system is a fucking joke and dropped out.

No rugrats
>>
File: 1468129583448.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468129583448.png
54KB, 250x250px
>>720628687
This shit.

Group of 4 friends though, but there was this weird ass kid that clinged to us from time to time.
>>
>>720629117
What happened?
>>
>>720629315
Gtfo normie
>>
>>720627278
I got bet up a lot

I was alone a lot

I hated every second of it
>>
>>720627278
I Didn't try, I didn't think it really meant anything, just wanted to play vidya and I skipped school a lot to do just that. I floated by with c's and d's and did just enough work to not fail. I wound up switching from a school that required 24 credits to one that only needed 13 at the end of 10th grade and I already had like 11 1/2. I did an independent study-ish thing at the new school and graduated really early.
I was kind of a weirdo but I had a few large groups of friends.
At 17 I wound up going psychotic thinking there were cameras and mics in my room and that people were watching me and I ended up in the loony bin. On my 18th birthday I was switched to an actual state insane asylum and I was there for 6 months and diagnosed schizo. After that I got my license and worked for a bit, and then I got ssi.
So now I'm 23 and I live on ssi and I can pretty much save up for a while for anything I really want, plus I own a trailer. I lift and play vidya most days.

I kind of wish I was doing more with my life but it really just does not seem worth it to give up most of my time and freedom for college and then a job for more money, that I don't really even need because I can get by with what I've got. The more I think about it the more I realize the only reason I'm drawn to contribute and go to college and join society and all that is because I want to be admired and accepted, but that's really not all that important.
>>
Boring.
>>
>>720627278
it had its ups and downs...
>>
>>720629733
Well, I'm here for you if you need help.
>>
>>720627278
It taught me a new definition of hatred for humanity, destroyed my faith in authority and my parents, my teachers were openly betting on when I'd commit suicide, and only a counselor getting me to take an exemption test that got me a passing grade in Female Hitler's politics class kept me from going Columbine.

I have no good memories.
>>
>>720627470
This
>>
>>720627278
Acted all the way. I was a pretty pathetic nerd so to make friends I became a complete clown. Didn't work though, people started to like me but I don't consider them friends and I kinda regret everything I did there
>>
Pretty great, met a psychopath who betrayed me, a loser who became my best friend, a brute who I beat the shit out of, screwed just about every chick from every faction, took over the school, man they even let me drive a go kart in the school! Man, those were the days.
>>
>>720627278

Lots of friends, not 1 friend group.
Was always good at volleyball and basketball so during summer months id get days off school to compete in interschool comps which was pretty dope.
Skipped a lot of classes to smoke weed however all my teacher liked me so never really got into trouble.
Only subject i tried hard in was graphics, so i could get into uni as a graphic designer. Which i did.
Was also the oldest kid in my grade by about 1 month, so i was first to get car.
I was close with this chick for about 2 years in shool but could never seal the deal.
One day shes working a close shift at a fast food place and her family is all out drinking so she cant get home, unless she walked (30 mins at 12am)

She called me and asked if i can drive her home, so i did and she blew me in the car in her driveway, then went inside and had some sweet sweet sex. Once i nutted, we sat on bed for about 20 mins just chilling then decided to have a shower, where we fucked once again.

We been together for 3 years now

School was awesome, i never took it seriously, besides that 1 subject. I always had decent grades too.
It was fun hanging out with friends all the time.

Uni is much harder :(
>>
File: Comfy Van.png (460KB, 979x735px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Van.png
460KB, 979x735px
>>720627278
I fucked four girls in the span of two months after being the most hated guy in the school. As in, people that I didn't know would walk up to me and talk about how much they hated me. I was also the center of a sexual harassment scandal that I played no part in. I'll greentext if you guys want to hear about it.
>>
>>720630447
Clever
>>
>>720630447
.... I even aced chemistry classes
>>
>>720627278
Shit sucked. Wanted to kill myself, although not due to highschool shit alone. Had some family issues. I'm fine now though. College is different.
>>
>>720630566
Just do it
>>
homeschooled throughout
>>
>>720630566
Sure.
>>
Mine was pretty decent tbh. The lacrosse program in my school was one of the best in my state and I got a scholarship for a D1 college.
>>
>>720627278
>had a decent group of friends
>got laid a few times
>had good grades

overall, not bad. I wouldn't want to relive it, but I don't regret it either
>>
>was gay
>became best friends with a girl in social study's
>hang out a lot mostly in school never really outside of it
>start to become really good friends.
>she has a big fight yada yada she's really upset so i try to comfort her in a friendly manor.
>tells me she loves me and wants me to be her boyfriend
>ohshitwhatdoisay.jpg
>not ready to come out and tell the world about my personal life
>say nothing
>next day social studys ends and she takes my hand and leads me to bathroom
>Wonder what the fuck is going on
>takes me to girls bathroom
>in a stall she trys to pull my shorts down
>Fuck this bitch smack her hand away.
>told her i was gay
>never spoke again.

>Tl:dr I got raped.
>>
the smart of the class without even trying, never had to suck anyones dick, didn't get along with anyone since i'm not very social in the first place, no one seemed to hate me either other than 2 tryhard bullies i had to beat on self defence, everyday was repetitive and boring just waiting for the time to pass
teachers liked me but i hated all of them except for two for who i had mad respect

then got to college and everything was great except for the stress, which i kinda like every now and then
>>
I'd say alright, mostly Vidya weed and speed for free time activities, grade ten I hung out with this nerd I And everyone else hated just Cuz I was too shy to talk to anyone else, grade eleven I really got happy with who I was after a rough patch, and made a large group of close friends, like "I'll love you forever" close, and in grade twelve I finally got the nerve to talk to girls after realizing I wasn't a garbage fire. All while keeping grades above 80
>>
Pretty average, wasn't popular but still had close friends, had to move schools due to parents jobs in the last 2 years so went from having a bunch of friends I'd known for years to maybe 4 that I tolerated because our school was so damn small.

Other than that got decent marks, sucked at languages but was forced to do them anyways and my english teachers all enjoyed my work which made me happy.
>>
>>720631260
that's not rape, harassment at best but not rape
>>
>>720631425

Good work on getting everything together in the end, everyone had a tough time at some point in their schooling, sometimes harder than others but it's good to hear it all worked out in the end for you anon.
>>
>>720631260

How's that rape?
>>
>>720627278
In the last leg of my senior year right now. Freshman year was filled with your stereotypical edgy teen bullshit, awful grades, etc. Sophomore and junior year consisted of semi-decent grades, really good friends whom I still talk to, and getting high and having a good time every other week. I moved to a new school in a new city an hour or so away because rent here is cheaper, made a few friends but I've slowly become a lot more introverted. Grades are fantastic now; don't go out with friends much between work and illustration projects to build my portfolio. Been sleeping a lot less because I need to pay for car insurance/phone/loan for my car.

TL;DR it was ok
>>
File: stout.jpg (16KB, 232x273px) Image search: [Google]
stout.jpg
16KB, 232x273px
>>720630566
>>720630772
>>720630861
Part 1: Spergish Paradise
> Be me
> 13 when high school starts
> Super wide eyed idealist type
> I've had one friend throughout all that time
> Other than him, who I see once a week, I only have my autistic big sister who hates me to hang out with
> notaproblem.mov
> I have hair that goes down to my back
> I like wearing cowboy hats
> I also like being able to talk to girls
> Ask, like, four girls out on the first day
> Get rejected super hard every time
> banged one of them junior year though
> I digress
> Making friends doesn't work out too well for me
> For some reason, these people don't like an over excitable super opinionated guy who argues for its own sake
> who knew?
> Everyone at this school is a super libtard feminist
> I...saw flaws in that position
> Was very vocal about it
> Get labeled as a sexist
> still just want friends
Cont?
>>
>>720631919
Go ahead
>>
File: 2 good.jpg (19KB, 401x379px) Image search: [Google]
2 good.jpg
19KB, 401x379px
I got one.

>cute short girl
>solid 8/10
>we always hung out and liked all the same things
>we even dated once before in grade school but we really couldn't do much, basically a mutual relationship so we broke up and just became friends
>of course in high school she becomes a lesbian
>mfw i realized i should have made a move before hand
>she later moves out of town and goes to different school but we will call every once and a while
>try to call one day doesnt pick up
>wtf bitch pick up
>she calls but is hr mom and shes in hospital, was in car wreck
>drive over and hear she hasnt much time left
>finally i can tell her
>"i open the door
>get on the floor
>everyone walk the dinosaur"
>i say as i do those things
>utter silence other than the long flatline
>fucker doesnt even laugh whats wrong with girls?
>>
>>720627278
Painful and boring.

It was year after year of sitting and pretending I wasn't there because I had no other choice.
>>
I wasn't liked by every person there or hated by every person but my class was straight jocks and stuck up girls. I was quite larger than I am now, but the group of people I hung out with seems to like me more then anyone in that school. We all stayed friend outside of school we all just went our different paths. I decided to pick up a path in factory work while three joined the military, one moved to the twin cities, one is a part time security guard. School was really amazing for us even though I got bullied the most out of the group I just knew I was never going to see any of those terrible people in four years.
>>
Black nerdy kid in school. Had enough shit and became a punk rocker. Got more shit and became a skinhead back in the days. Everyone stopped bothering me and though I was going to kill everyone in the school. Never touched a girl then, Got to college and suddenly girls where throwing themselves at me but I was too "cool" to realize it.
>>
File: varg.jpg (12KB, 320x350px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
12KB, 320x350px
>>720629528

>Went to a public school
>Brother is a chemist and he taught me how to do shit like smokebombs and molotovs for the lols
>Make a molotov
>threw it at a guy's feet because he messed with a friend
>I threw it at his feet on purpose because I obviously didnt want to kill him
>he didn't caught fire but got scared and ran away
>Next day cops at my door
>Tell my mom about the incident
>got expelled and given two choices:
>go to juvie and a school for troubled youth (criminals) or go to a religious school
>obviously picked the religious school

Cont?
>>
>>720632337
keep going pussy
>>
>>720632337
>Religious school

Fucked either way huh?
Continue.
>>
File: 1458588185607.jpg (10KB, 171x294px) Image search: [Google]
1458588185607.jpg
10KB, 171x294px
>>720632204
>>
>>720632337
the fuck do they do at religious schools?
you got my attention anon
>>
>>720632257
Hello nigger
>>
Average nerd, no girlfriend.
>>
>>720632531

It means they teach their religion as well as normal school.
>>
>>720627278
Got into a fight with some nigger, I'll post story if someone is interested, but had to finish in a alternative school
>>
>>720627278
Worst years of my life. Got my ass beat nearly every day, had no friends because nobody wants to hang with the hate magnet. Couldn't keep it together long enough to pass eleventh grade, tried to kill myself, found out in hospital that I was being expelled because I skipped too much and that was the supposed last straw.
Tried again at a different school, same shit, dropped out six months in.

Worst thing is, none of it even matters. Nobody remembers it except me. Everyone who beat me down moved on and lived life.

Contemplate going back to learn "something" but what's the point? Too late in life to be able to take time off to study, and I'll just fail anyway.
>>
>>720632760
i mean as in teaching methods as opposed to normal school
>>
>>720628687
This, bar the group. I was amicable enough with everyone, but there wasn't enough in common with most. I liked learning, but didn't put enough effort in to make robotics (smart kids). I basically ate lunch in my next class for all of my last year there. Tested out after dropping out in 10th. Doubt it would've gotten better the next two years.
>>
>>720632882

Anything that contradicts with their choice of religion is either not mentioned or argued against and yeah you basically need to pray and accept their god if you go to one.

and I'll assume any wrong doing by those who claim to be doing it for said religion are left out.
>>
It was alright. It would've been the shit if I didn't fuck around and procrastinate. I encountered quite a bit of teasing for being legally blind, but I could stand up for myself
>>
I was lucky smart as fuck didn't have to study for shit. Plus fast as fuck and could jam a basketball at 6'2".
I was our tailback in football rushed for 1000+ yards junior and senior year. Not much skills at basketball but I was 200 pounds so they played me at center to rough up the middle but I did average 10+ rebounds a game junior and senior year. And started both years. and believe me I had my choice of ass any girl I wanted it was great.
>>
File: tacos-and-live-mas.jpg (111KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
tacos-and-live-mas.jpg
111KB, 690x460px
>>720627278
Moved a lot, fat, nerd, shy. But I was good at YuGiOh, eventually got a girlfriend at my last highschool, lost my virginity, had a lot of sex with her, went to prom and shit. So not all bad I guess. Could have been worse.
>>
>>720632337
>>720632461
>>720632473
>>720632531

Aight
A religious school is a school with morals based upon religion, they got rules and shit related to whatever they follow. I went to an adventist school, so that meant meat was forbidden, no sodas, guys couldnt have long hair, had to attend service and stuff.

>So at the new school
>Turns out a fuckload of "troubled youth" were given the same bargain and so the school is full of crazy motherfuckers.
>everyone's afraid of me because they think I set a guy on fire
>in my first year see a guy get stabbed with a fork
>girls having lesbian sex on the bathrooms
>girls recording lesbian make out sessions during class
>guys "spotting" kids with cellphones (this was 2007, barely anyone had one) so that they got robbed on the way home
>fights almost every day

cont?
>>
>>720632882
Not the same guy, but based in my experience, not much changes. We had an extra subject called Catechism, but aside from that, I don't think it was very different from what you would expect from any school. Even the Sex Ed was fairly complete.

Of course, that might be because I don't live in the US, so our sex ed actually doesn't suck.
>>
High School was good I guess but life is still meaningless and a piece of shit. Massive nerd, hardest classes, 4.0, varsity soccer, and a girlfriend I'm still with.
>>
File: bebi.png (33KB, 124x148px) Image search: [Google]
bebi.png
33KB, 124x148px
>>720633263
keep going my dude
>>
>>720629733
That's rough shit anon. I feel for you
>>
>>720633263
I had a feeling that would be the twist to going to a religious one.

Continue. Don't even bother asking.
>>
File: covaksalapse.png (20KB, 101x131px) Image search: [Google]
covaksalapse.png
20KB, 101x131px
>>720629733
living off other people's money
>>
>>720633370
Greentext faggot tell me how you are going to be great instead of an hero
>>
>>720630126
>my teachers were openly betting on when I'd commit suicide
Who does this? Did u grow up in the gutters of the ghetto?
>>
>>720630447
Haha you cheeky cunt
>>
>>720629438

Same, but i was the weird ass kid.
>>
In the last semester of my senior year right now.

Freshman year was alright, was cringey but so was everyone else. Was a pretty bad time for depression tho and I couldn't really talk to anyone.

I don't even remember Sophomore year, so I guess it was normal enough.

Junior year I had my first kiss, lost my virginity (kind of, was with my girlfriend and idk if lesbian sex counts there), got drunk for the first time, basically did all my big firsts.

Senior year I've started smoking weed/drinking on a regular basis, lost my straight person virginity (to my sister's 29 y/o bf, who she has kids with, which was weird), am still staying at a B average, will definitely graduate. Enrolled in a program to get my nursing assistant license so I can work for decent money while I go to college for something I actually wanna do.

TL;DR: It was normal enough
>>
File: 1481079479646.jpg (92KB, 960x799px) Image search: [Google]
1481079479646.jpg
92KB, 960x799px
went to a tech school, regularly drank and ate mushrooms while in attics repairing customers' air conditioning. Was a big drug dealer but nobody knew exactly who they were buying from. was bullied at first, then became the bully (pretty popular), then just stopped caring and did whatever. probably not typical but not too extraordinary.
>>
File: 1479601179582.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479601179582.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>>720627278
I was what they called the bad boy, I was hard pipe hittin nigga with a dream to fuck ass and smeel pussy. One day this chick with an ass off stone came up to me and she suck own my dick. Sheeeeit.
>>
>>720627278
pretty forgettable. Only poorfags and dumbfags care about high school.
>>
>>720633263

>School also has a "social adaptation" program which is for actual young criminals, they get placed in workshop classes and shit so they can learn a trade, some of them are guys who fucked up and are actually trying to change, others are the scum of the earth
>I'm at a circuitry class and befriend one of these troubled youths, joshua
>joshua is a black kid who got caught stealing at a 7/!1
>His father used to beat him before leaving his mother, he had a tough life
>he tells me "yo...I heard you set a guy on fire...why the fuck you did it?"
>Tell the truth to him (I hadn't done it before), he laughs it off, we become good friends but don't really hang outside of class, the guy hangs with his ghetto friends from social adaptation.
>one day a fight breaks out during lunch
>some bully tried to take a classmate's lunch, classmate spat on his face, now he's gonna get beat up
>step in because I don't like this bully bullshit
>start to duke it out with the guy
>pretty even fight, but then his friends get inside and I get socked
>they grab me from behind and are holding me while two other guys are punching me
>Guy I stood up for already ran away
>all of a sudden I hear the sound of 200 gorillas chimping out
>"LEEEET GO OF HIM YOU MOTHERFUCKER, YOU FUCKED UP YOU SON OF A BITCH!
>Its joshua and his ghetto gang
>They get inside and the kids beating me up don't even have time to let go of me before they're surrounded by niggs
>they just fucking launch themselves at them, like in those movies where a zombie horde starts feasting on a guy as if he were a thanksgiving turkey
>joshua pulls me back
>"AIGHT MAN I GOT YOU...STEP BACK"
>Joshua carries me to the bathroom
>I got socked pretty hard so I'm all dizzy
>Joshua leaves me on the bathroom and goes outside
>wake up like 15 minutes later
>auxiliaries and cops at the place, they're taking people away
>they're taking EVERYONE involved with the fight
>but they couldn't find me because joshua hid me away in the bathroom
>>
File: sad varg.jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
sad varg.jpg
7KB, 320x180px
>>720635047

>Go back to class next day
>cant find joshua in the class
>we get briefed on what happened the previous day
>apparently everyone involved got permanently expelled
>classmate who's father was in the force tells me joshua got arrested
>he was set to go to juvie for at least a year
>tfw he fucking saved me and went to juvie because of me.

I never heard about him again

I got other short stories from the same period if you guys are interested
>>
>>720632855
what are you up to now?
>>
>>720635273
Amazing story, that's fuckin epic
>>
File: fl 2.jpg (35KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
fl 2.jpg
35KB, 579x570px
Had a group of nerd friends. Then I became good at sports and get a group of chads friends.

Now I don't have anyone
>>
>>720627278
>Freshmen year, new and shy and didn't know what to do or who to talk to so I joined the track team
>Track was fucking gay
>Sophomore year started playing lacrosse and some other sport, made new friends, girls started noticing
>been hitting the gym too
>Junior year first time i fucked some hoe, other than that all i did was finger bang chicks
>Get gf she was a cunt and ended things 3 months into our relationship because she wanted to hoe around still
>Body count was rising into senior year at this point i was heavy into drugs and alcohol
>2 of my dogs got hit by a car and it made me go crazy because fuck
>eventually stop caring for people
>Openly asked this one girl if she ever thought about hanging herself and she said "no" so i said maybe you should
>I was a dick to everyone because i thought i could see the faults in everyone tbh and I took advantage of that
>somehow get a gf midway through senior year but i had a rep of being a fuckboy and a complete douchebag who is obsessed with himself
>Gf was inlove with me and she was obsessed
>Took her virginity too after 3 weeks of dating
>She got petty and mad at stupid shit 4 months into our relationship
>tried fixing things and everything was good for a solid 2 weeks
>for 8 months to follow it would be petty arguments about dumb shit
>she had a dream i cheated on her and almost broke up with me after ignoring me for an entire day
>Eventually I end things with her because she would always respond with "idk" when i asked her if she wanted to be with me anymore
>I break up with that dumb bitch
>she gets a new man after 2 weeks of being single
>missed my senior night of lacrosse because of her and people though i cheated on her because of my reputation in school

TL;DR i was a shy beta faggot who got into sports and new wave shit and started banging hot chicks after becoming a complete douchebag to everyone and every girl just wants to be a hoe
>>
File: withnail-and-i.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
withnail-and-i.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
>>720634849
You see, back on the day I was proper ridin you know what I'm saying, back in 95 the pussy was big prime, quad, you catch my style, niggas n bitch rode me on the side like a fuckin round house to the side shade. You see Boi mans gotta fight sometimes man. Sheeeeeeiiyyyt
>>
>>720634150
You want my high school story?
>>
>>720636227
no
>>
>>720636310
>Greentext faggot tell me how you are going to be great instead of an hero
Ok then?
>realize life is solely for the purpose of furthering my individual selfish desires
>come from genius parents who raised me better than I could ever ask for
>turn out just like them, have amazing life
>>
>>720636537
actually nvm I'm going to an hero
>>
>>720636842
cool, thanks.
>>
>>720627278
Core group of friends I kept all 4 years, still keep in touch with them. Made good grades, got along with everyone. No GF, never cared, now working and attending college.
>>
>>720635273
Find joshua, man. he's a friend for life
>>
>>720627470
This but by senior year everyone thought I was a random fag, whatever though
>>
>>720627278
Great, missing it lots lately
>>
>>720627278
Bully 2 when?
>>
>>720628160
Sounds like my high school days
>>
>>720636227
i do
>>
Highschool went too quickly.

Highlights:
>Seeing IRL panty flashes from the Japanese exchange students that visited for a week. The pleated skirt uniform is so floaty they truly don't even care.
>Great teachers. Great memories of all my teachers, no bad teachers (some just meh like PE teachers that don't teach for shit).
>Hot lunch was god tier (lasagna, french bread pepperoni pizza, etc.) This was before budget cuts turned it into prison food.

Lowlights:
>Was broke as shit, both my parents made like $8 an hour for 3 kids.
>I wasted too much time on QuickBasic and DirectX programming instead of socializing.
>I spent too much time on this new god damn internet thing, only available at school. Mostly looking up and printing gameshark codes and gamefaq walkthroughs.
>Never realized there was porn on this internet thing (except whitehouse.com which was instaban).
>Focused on learning and programming instead of relationships.
>My 2 years older brother caused a teen pregnancy at 17 and she moved into my house. Commandeered the TV to watch fucking Buffy the Vampire Slayer shit, so I just focused on programming and homework.

TL;DR programming and homework.
>>
>>720634546
So basically by third year you became a whore? Nice
>>
>>720639275
Yeah, basically lmao. Was fun ig
>>
Went thru 4 different schools it was whatever after I walked the school gates I would light up my ciggaret and head back to the hood and got home round night after long day of street life.

Rinse repeat.
>>
The only real problem i had with highschool was that every single teacher was a self-absorbed asshole. Even the fucking janitor thought he was tough shit.
>>
crappy, everyone knew me, but no one KNEW me. People only talked to me when they wanted my help. I tried to help them out in hope of making a few friends, but they usually turned me down after I had helped them, now I help no one but myself and my brother and mother. Only went to a few school events, best friend moved away during freshman year so I was alone most of highschool.
>>
>>720641166
You sound normie as fuck anon
>>
>>720641320
You mean beta normie.
>>
>>720640423
fuck you, porch monkey scum.

The world would be a better place without you, but you're still here.
>>
Had 6 pals through highschool, a fag, a beta-male, a chad, a cuck and a hellspawn. Pretty fucking fun.
>>
>>720627278

>Big group of friends, only one or two close.
>Have a lot of fun talking during lunch
>Do well in all my classes, all my friends like me for some reason
>Have a reputation as a guy who doesn't want a gf so all the girls are lenient with it
>Boobs in my face all the time, not that exciting honestly, girls not much to look at by /b/standards
>Never did anything illegal or drank or anything
>No role in the school community

Basically I just went to class and then did lunch and went home.

I liked it.
>>
>>720641575
Fuck u racist white boy I'm latino

Your just mad because your high school life must have been boring as shit. Prob gettin picked on or some beta shit.

Prob hanged out in band or gay ass arts class.
>>
>>720631260
Bullshit faggot
>>
I was always quiet and kept to myself, had a reputation for being mean/bad and weird. Got expelled for having weed at school freshmen year and only interacted with other potheads. They all went to the stupid/lazy person school and/or vocational while I started taking more honors classes.

I spent the school year and most of summer grounded because of smoking weed. And I was caught stealing $13000 out of a car 2 years afterward. I wasn't smart and told people who told people, etc. I had $9500 went they raided my house. I never stopped smoking except probabion/IOP, but had very little social life all of high school. Senior year I basically stopped talking to everyone everywhere, probably caused by doing lsd a lot. 2.6 GPA with honors diploma and 29 SAT with little commitment to doing homework or studying ever. Overall it was pretty shitty but I don't worry about it, it wasn't the worst.
>>
>>720627278
Fucked my best friend's gf for months, until they broke
>>
>>720635005
>pretty forgettable.
This. I just remember it being shit and i'm glad it's over.
>>
>>720635047
>>all of a sudden I hear the sound of 200 gorillas chimping out
MEIN SIDES
>>
>>720643578
What strict ass school did U go too that they expell you for weed? All the schools I went to you get a 10 day suspension. Even this one dumbass got caught like 4-5 times with weed and still got suspended
>>
>Sick often and hardly woke up in time to go to school
>When I did manage to go to school I liked it just because of friends
>Always tried to do my best in every class
>Had racist teachers and students(not a nig nog but a native, but I'm pretty racist to other natives too so whatever)
>Never drank, never smoked, never did drugs
>Girls always looking at me even though I think I'm average or below average
>Friends would tell me about them hearing girls talking about me
>Too beta to try talking to anybody out of my friend circle

Just a quiet highschool life where I kept to myself and my group
>>
HS is the best!
>>

▲▲
>>
>>720644569
what a life
>>
>start of as an edgy cynical manlet currynigger who was very skinny and weak with a big group of chill dudes
>avoided relationship, sex, drugs and all that shit since i had high morals and wanted to die alone and a virgin
>people like me for some reason even though i look down on normal fags
>fairly average grades like c's and shit
>after first year body becomes stronger and bigger
>grades became exceptional since started studying
>have self confidence and pride in myself and my abilities
>people like me even more even though i continue to be a pessimitic and brutally honest asshole
>junior year
>grades drop to bs even though continued to study
>developed a massive inferiority complex
>gained more fat but still was pretty damn strong and looked much better than the skinny fuck i was before
>varying bouts of depresssion but was very good at faking smiles and laughs while also being a pretty big cancerous memester
>people still like me
>final year
>stop caring about grades and just do my best
>consider myself inferior to everyone and the trash of my family since only got b's while I worked hard
>group of pals still hung around
>every lunch was fun except for when normalfags played their niggershit and mainstream cancer
>graduate as a very decent people person but still am cynical, pessimistic, apathetic, inferior and a manlet while still having some edge
>accepted i was trash and everyone was better than me and that was ok
Was pretty interesting and sometimes fun experience but I would never want to go through all that again as it pretty much destroyed my self worth and esteem.
>>
>>720644195
NE Ohio small town. I'm not sure, I think the two principles wanted to make an example of me and my friend since we tried walking out of 1st period to smoke weed. Got stopped by the parking lot attendant. My parents got a lawyer and we appealed and I got 26 day expulsion plus 10 day suspension. Fuck them both, esp that fucking middle eastern assistant.
>>
>>720645428
idk what he was, but he was American.
>>
>>720631260
not rape if you liked it faget
>>
>>720627278
Better than I gave myself credit for.

It kinda ate ass at first because I did AWESOME at wrestling in middle school, so I let everyone talk me into doing sports all year when I was a freshman, but that just resulted in me doing things I sucked at and hanging out with cocky dicks. I didn't really have a lot of friends besides the girls I dated and these three geeky older guys.

But they were nice to me, and things got awesome junior year. Made lots of friends, I did great at Speech and Drama, managed to get laid and almost fuck a couple different girls, and by senior year I was enjoying a somewhat healthy sex life and most people got along with me.
>>
>>720629220
who did you sit with at lunch?
>>
>>720635759
>>she had a dream i cheated on her and almost broke up with me after ignoring me for an entire day
Holy fuck are women retarded why didnt you put her on a meat hook?
>>
>>720635047
this is the next john green book
>>
Boring. It was a shit school but it was my fault mostly, I didn't do shit with my time, was pretty sure I would off myself by 19. Still here though, not doing anything with my life.
>>
>>720628721
dude we had classes with 50 people in them. place was so crowded and no one learned anything
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.