[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most racist country in the world? USA or Australia?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

File: worldpoliticallarge.jpg (182KB, 1373x696px) Image search: [Google]
worldpoliticallarge.jpg
182KB, 1373x696px
What's the most racist country in the world? USA or Australia?
>>
>>720448287
>>720448287
Africa
>>
israel
>>
>>720448320
against whites or blacks?
>>
>>720448287
Israel
>>
>>720448287
Russia is pretty bad. And any muslim nation
>>
>>720448287
More like what is the country that made the most problems in the world. America
>>
>>720448363
>>720448415
do they even accept any immigrants? not refugees but imiigrants?
>>
No where in the west, that's for sure.

Probably somewhere in Africa, the Middle East or India tbh
>>
Subsaharan Africa
>>
>>720448506
explain
>>
>>720448480
Only if they're jewish or exceptionally rich white men
>>
Japan. It's very subtle though. They don't gather in the streets with slogans and shit, but they are pretty xenophobic as a culture. Particularly against the Chinese and Koreans. Some establishments even have 'no foreigners' signs posted out front.

But I mean, it's not like the US where you get beaten and robbed for being white and walking down a black neighborhood at night, so it really depends on what qualifies as racism here.
>>
>>720448320

Australia loves people of other races.

They are popular in country pubs.

Everyone wants to talk to them and find out about other cultures and other lands.

The only thing racist about Australia is the government, which discriminates between one race, (aboriginal australians), and all others in welfare entitlements, study entitlements, and prison entitlements, among other things.
>>
>>720448287
South Africa.

They really bigoted against whites. Savagely.
>>
>>720448287

India was polled to be most racist particularly when asked if they would live next to different ethnics
>>
It would have to be a homogeneous country with very little race-mixing. Saudi Arabia.

Also Japan has very low tolerance for Gaijin.

But the top of the list has to be Best Korea.
>>
>>720448613
>'no foreigners'
isn't that because they don't want some loud american to come to a quiet tea house and take pictures and speak loudly etc?
>>
>>720448805
I wouldn't know, I wasn't allowed in to find out. Could be though, and I wouldn't blame them.
>>
>>720448805
not so much that. they love tourists and the money they bring. but living there is very bad for an outsider. you will always be treated like dirt no matter what skills you bring.
>>
>>720448573
Tribal ethnic warfare exists, little beyond "muh hurtful words"
>>
Saudi culture has supremacy tiers:

Arabs around the gulf (except Yemen)
Westerners (£££)
North African Muslims

And the way at the bottom are bengals, Indians and Pakistanis that are forced to do all the shit jobs in near slave contracts
>>
File: 1410260058541.jpg (54KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
1410260058541.jpg
54KB, 500x712px
Switzerland is amazingly racist for a European country. They are not in the EU for various reasons, and one is immigration and control over its own borders.

I'm reminded of what I have heard about Japan. Swiss people have a very strong national identity, and a clear idea of what it means to be Swiss. If you are a foreigner, you will never be Swiss. It's very difficult for foreigners to get a job, make friends, or generally progress in society.

A few years ago, Switzerland was hauled up in front of the UN for their highly dubious citizenship process. If you want to become a Swiss citizen, you need to live there for at least ten years, then apply and make your case in front of a town hall committee. They make their decision behind closed doors. No notes are made, no meeting minutes are taken, and the judgment criteria are not clear. It is blatantly a way to exclude anyone they don't like for whatever reason, and include anyone who has bribed the right people.
>>
>>720448968
>bengals, Indians and Pakistanis that are forced to do all the shit jobs in near slave contracts
even if the conditions are bad, aren't those people better off working there compared to what they would have in their own country
>>
>>720449098
Ehm no it doesnt work like that, its true that you have to live here for years and when you have reached it, you are demanded to learn the history of switzerland and the politics. If you know this stuff you can then have the passport. Well, i dont think thats racist
>>
>>720449103

Usually they aren't. The conditions can be really awful and they won't know until they're there
>>
>>720449353
do you agree though your people are racist in general?
>>
>>720449098

It isn't racist to not have open borders. Switzerland just has to look at its neighbours to see the damage it can cause. Having different cultures with different value systems so close together will always cause problems
>>
>>720448654
think you mean the aboriginals are racist fucks

got abused by one the other day, dickhead told me to go back to my country
>>
>>720449578
but multiculturalism worked in the past, hasn't it?
>>
>>720449699
>dickhead told me to go back to my country
was that on invasion day?
>>
>>720449887
t. yugoslavia
>>
I'm from Spain. It's gloriously racist.
>>
any muslim country
>>
>>720448480
Jews get free entry for immigration. But then, the term "Jew" is not exactly perfectly identifiable, so we get Russian immigrants who couldn't care less about Judaism, and they just form their Russian cliques.
Also Africans who think their tribe is a descendant of the Jewish people. Who's going to refute them?
>>
>>720449915
nah it was a while ago, I was with some mates who were speaking french so he told us to take a plane back
>>
>>720449887

Past multiculturalism usually meant a couple thousand of the similar culture next door moving in when times were rough. Assimilating over decades. Not to the extent where you can have an entire city of a different nation segregated and doing their own thing
>>
>>720448287
>america
>Racist
>60% white
woah
>>
>>720448654
>while other races get special treatment
Ever heard of Christmas Island Detention Centre?
Also abos get special treatment all the time
>>
>>720450182
>Not to the extent where you can have an entire city of a different nation segregated and doing their own thing
where you from? do you think there's any chance of a place like chatswong becoming assimilated?
>>
>>720448287
North Korea
>>
>>720448287
Definitely Hungary
>>
>>720451338
those guards dont even have guns, the fuck
>>
>>720448287
from my personal experiences:
south korea
>>
>>720451420
>personal experiences
story time
>>
>>720448613
only "no foreigners" shops in Japan are sex shops, because they are in the gray area of law,
>>
>>720448804
name one low intolerance to gaijin

you are close to a demi-god if you are foreigner in japan [yea even blacks]
>>
>>720451338
It isn't racist to protect your country from terrorists.
>>
>>720451651
>gaijin

Weeb scum
>>
>>720451554
enter a book shop, store owner comes and whispers i am Christian too, ill make discount, me saying, i am no Christian, book owner laughs and start to talk shit about Christians how Koreans act Christian only to lean free English.

a friend talk Japanese openly in a Cafe, immediately a waitress comes with the bill and ask us to leave.

shopping, clerk is laughing, small talk, me browsing clothes, see in clerk doing hateful faces and hand signs behind me from the mirror, turn back, she is all smiles again,

if a couple walking towards you, boy glares and girl hugs bfs arm

list goes on and on

[i am white btw]
>>
>>720451969
it was like that in the original post dumb ass...
>>
File: 1-282243_903007913038_1109914_n.jpg (81KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1-282243_903007913038_1109914_n.jpg
81KB, 720x540px
>>720449983
How can it be racist if Spain is a melting pot of every lesser race?

#SpainIsNotWhite
>>
>>720450249

Learn to read fuckhead! You are furiously agreeing with me!
>>
>>720452166
Your point is?
>>
>>720448287
Japan
>>
>>720452215
you are a dumbass
>>
>>720452369
And you're a weeb
>>
File: holden-chibikurosambo-insid.jpg (25KB, 200x248px) Image search: [Google]
holden-chibikurosambo-insid.jpg
25KB, 200x248px
>>720451420
Yeah me too but I kinda understand if the war history. I've been pushed out of the way trying to go to the bathroom while some old man screaming a Korean slur for American. I was also told "I fucking hate Japanese" by a Korean after I was asked where my next stop was.
>>
Whites and westerners are the LEAST racist people in the world, despite how the media and leftists would present things.

If you want to see real racism, go to Asia or Africa, where everyone FUCKING HATES everyone else.
>>
>>720448287
Germany
>>
>>720448363
Israel actually isn't racist. They just hate everyone that isn't Jewish. They believe they are the chosen ones and no one else matters
>>
>>720448287
*With regard to racism*
South Africa (against whites)

*On Bigotry*
Any Muslim Country (Against Non Muslims)

Most inclusive and loving countries?
Australia, Canada, the United States, the Scandinavian cuckoldry, France, Britain and Germany.
>>
>>720448752
Yeah and who are they living NEXT TO? Muslims. Violent, raping, murdering MUSLIMS.
>>
>>720448287
Aboriginal Australians (they dont have any land but ya get what I mean)
>>
Japan idiot
>>
>>720448320
Isn't a country
>>
>>720451338
It isn't racist to protect your country from a mass jihadi migration (see Hejira). That is a river of military aged men hell bent on destroying the west and taking it for Muhammad. Fuck them. Kick them out or slaughter them. I have no problem with Saudis, Lebanese, Syrians, Iraqis, Persians etc... I have a problem with a violent regressive death cult.
>>
>>720454911
No, but it is made up of several very backward, racist, regressive countries. :D
>>
>>720452437
What if you're not a weeb.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.