[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asked a grill from work out to drinks one night, she couldn't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: 6778917-brunette-girls.jpg (120KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6778917-brunette-girls.jpg
120KB, 1920x1200px
Asked a grill from work out to drinks one night, she couldn't do the night I offered but came back with a counter night a bit later but she also said "is it a friends thing or a date thing" and I said it's not a date, just drinks. Was this wrong? I didn't want to scare her off and was using it mostly as a way to get to know her better anyway.

Also I can't for the life of me tell if she's interested or not, she's really quiet and never goes out of her way to talk to me but hasn't said no to anything I've offered and I don't know how to read it.
>>
>>720445422
You blew it, son. She'll never respect you now unless you repair that hole in your self confidence boat. Come clean, tell her you're crazy about her, and you are attracted to her like flies on dog shit.

Works ere'time.
>>
>>720445549
Fuck I hope not, if I say that and shes weirded out it's going to be weird at work and that's what I wanted to avoid with coffee
>>
>>720445422
She would probably still think it's a bit of a date, have you spoken to her much prior to this?
Keen on you in a hard one but she's given you the chance
>>
>>720445422
why you talking to a grill you fucking faggot?
>>
>>720445422
She's obviously naive if she asked that honestly.
A mature woman would want to find out for herself.
>>
>>720445422
A mature woman would want to find out for herself. Just my drunk 2 cents
>>
>>720446112
>She's obviously naive if she asked that honestly.
>A mature woman would want to find out for herself.
>>
>>720446112
>>720446123
Is it a good thing or bad thing that she's naive because that could play out well for me I think
>>
>>720446112
>>This

Also keep It cool dude, go for the drinks, have a good night, enjoy life
>>
>>720446187
>>
>>720446276
>>
>>720446247
I will regardless but I kinda feel it's a waste of time if she doesn't see it for what it is
>>
>>720446359

She's obviously naive if she asked that honestly. A mature woman would want to find out for herself.
>>
File: smug kek.webm (537KB, 520x856px) Image search: [Google]
smug kek.webm
537KB, 520x856px
>>720445422
>Go out to drinks
>Not a DATE
>Chanlder Chum Start hitting on her
>She leaves with CC

Guess who's gonna swallow that Whoole Chandler Chum Cock Cargling Cum OP?

Not you, you non-date guy you :^)
>>
>>720445549
don't listen to this this is a troll
>>
>>720446461
Wouldn't blame her with a name like that
>>
>>720446112
This is an absolutely ridiculous statement. You know how often guys get mad and assume you "knew it was a date" regardless of even prior hints? Girls ask that to avoid having to let you down later and let you know that if you think it's a waste of time otherwise you don't have to take us out. She could also be seeing someone and doesn't want to be disloyal.
>>
I need advice lol.
So, I've been chatting with this girl, we hang out rarely, but we hookup, we ended up having sex yesterday, but she says that shes to busy for everything. I try to hang with her but she just says shes busy ( shes not ) So im not sure what to do, Shes being extra quiet and sort of pushing me away even though, she had sex with me? I really like her and i tryed to talk to her but it just annoyed her, I dont want to keep asking her to hang out because she just blows me off, Its starting to fuck with my head and its confusing because now im starting to feel like she hates me for some reason, she told me when shes ready for things she would let me know, but then she told me not to wait.
Tbh im just getting alot of mixed signals and i dont know what do to about it, Im starting to get abit down from it all, Just need some advice about what to do, Or has anyone been in a similar experiance and have any idea about what could possibly be going on. I just feel like a weak turd.
>>
>>720446433

She's obviously naive if she asked that honestly. A mature woman would want to find out for herself

She's obviously naive if she asked that honestly. A mature woman would want to find out for herself
>>
>>720446633
Listen to me I am a female with a psych degree. She's not into it at all. Sorry. Back off, let her approach if she wants
>>
Just go for the drinks and talk about something if you really want it.Don't bullshit.Be cool and even if it doesn't work out, you still don't lose anything.Had a few drinks with someone.
>>
>>720446682
You should approach my cock..
>>
>>720446637
>>She's obviously naive if she asked that honestly.
>>A mature woman would want to find out for herself.
>She's obviously naive if she asked that honestly. A mature woman would want to find out for herself
>She's obviously naive if she asked that honestly. A mature woman would want to find out for herself

>>

>>
>>720446682
I feel like if i don't do anything she wont approach me at all and then nothing will happen.
>>
>>720446843
Just kill yourself already...
>>
>>720446895
cant say i havent thought about it
>>
>>720446843
Then its just not meant to be. Find someone else. You cannot force a girl to love you. Just keep her under your radar, be nice to her etc but make an effort to date other girls just incase this one slips by, you wont wanna look like that weirdo crazy stalker
>>
>>720446843
Haven't you already tried? You were able to get her to feel xomfortable enough to have sex.. then try and talk after. Give her room. That may be what she needs. Or it's probably done. Most girls will be texting you the second you text first after that scenario if they want more. Nothing to be said about you personally If not.. could be a million reasons by that seems to be where it's headed
>>
Yeah i know that, And thats cool, i can do that ez pz
>>
>>720445422
make sexual/witty jokes as the date goes on and make sure there's physical contact from the start and throughout the night. otherwise you'll be friendzone for life
>>
What kind of beta troll thread is this. Just fucking go for some drinks and see what happens.. Jesus..
>>
>>720446964
Good,good...
>>
>>720447026
Yeah i think you are right, It makes sense just to back off so i will.
>>
>>720445422
>am gril

Yeah, she's into you. She had the perfect chance to drop it entirely and she didn't. If she was dodging you, she would've come up with an excuse and then never brought it up again. The fact that she came back and even ASKED you flat out should be proof enough that she wouldn't mind either outcome.

Did you fuck up? Yes and no. Yes in the sense that you did damage the possibility but no in the sense that the damage can be repaired easily.
>>
>>720446964

Do it !
>>
>>720447187
matter of fact thats a good note to give all of you.

you shoot yourself in the foot when you overthink shit to this extent. just relax. we're human beings too, not gods.
>>
>>720447187
>>720447257
Not OP But thanks.
Helped
>>
>>720445422
So, you are afraid of being rejected, which is normal. But there is no such thing as "scaring her off." If she likes you, the answer to your question doesn't matter. If you are interested in her, you have to tell her. Otherwise you will think that you are "winning her over," and she will think you are "such a great guy" but fuck someone else.

At this point, I would recommend sticking with your answer and clarifying your intentions. "Listen, I didn't want to come on too strong and make things awkward at work, but the truth is, you are someone I'd like to date. So, after our drink, which is not a date, I'd like to know if you would like to go on an actual date..."
>>
>>720445422
fucking faggots all of you...
>>
>>720447489

This
>>
>>720447187
I think this is mind-reading, which is impossible. I took "Is it a friends thing or a date?" to mean "Just to be clear, I don't want you thinking this is a date because I don't want to date you." But it's possible she meant what you think, Stop trying to read her mind and ask her on an actual date. Then you will know.
>>
>>720447187
Great, thank you this gives me hope

>>720447489
Honestly the thing I'm most scared of is ruining the work environment
How/when would I express that to her? At the end of the date or like the middle
>>
OP is naive and hopeless
She won't even throw him in the friendzone if he doesn't pay much for restaurant or drinks ...
>>
>>720446682
No no no no. You want to date her. Letting her make the first move when her cultural role says age doesn't have to is a great way not to get what you want. The best way to get what you want is by asking for it, If she says "no," then nothing you can do would have changed her mind.

Listen femanon, women get plenty of abuse here, so I hope you don't take my very strong disagreement that way. I read a lot of women online suggest "just back off and let it happen." When was the last time you asked someone out? I think that I keep seeing this advice because women don't like being put in the position of having to say "no." It is hard abd can be awkward. But if I have to read one more Goddamn "Don't wanna tell him how I feel because he will definitely go Elliot Rogers on me" line of reasoning, I will start earnestly participating in feminism hate threads. No one talks about how to reject someone, so here it is: "It's very kind of you to offer, but no thanks." (p.s, The person that the guy you just rejected is most likely to kill is himself. And that is not your fault. Life's tough for a guy when you don't rate. Your a femanon, you know all about unfair judgments.)

Sorry for being such an asshole in my reply. You did not deserve that. I just feel very strongly about how we have a fucked up view of dating protocols.
>>
Take her out and try and make it an enjoyable funny night but at the end of the night go for a kiss. If she doesn't dodge and kisses back, it's on.

Physical contact by her during the date is also a dead giveaway that she's getting into you.
>>
>>720448163
I'm in a fairly similar scenario to OP except mines a coffee date instead of drinks and we'll be working together that night, what can I do? How can I express it's more of a date then a colleague get together
>>
>>720447912
Then tell her that. If yiu feel so strongly, or you have to work closely with her, then reconsider. But you WANT to date her, right?

When I was in college, I was socially awkward like your typical /b/tard. I made friends with a black guy who looked like Prince (love that fucking manlet RIP). He had a friend of his ask if I was gay. It was awkward, for about five minutes. Then we remained friends.

Just because you want to date her does not mean that you will still pursue her romantically if she declines your offer. If anything, knowing where you stabd will help you deal with whatever feelings you have. You can tell her that. "This is embarassing, but sometimes I get a rush when you are around. I thought about it, and decided the best way to deal with those feelings was to act on them. I know it might be awkward for awhile if there isn't interest on your part, but I think it would be way more awkward if a part of me kept wishing for something that you don't want. Were both adults, so I hope you see where I'm coming from." Tell her my "Prince who wanted to fuck my boypussy story" if you want. If things get awkward and stay that way, then it isn't your fault.
>>
>>720448365
At the end of the date, tell this person "I realky enjoyed spending time with you. Would you like to go out sometime?"
>>
>>720446633
Tell her thst yiu know she isn't busy and are really hurt by her refusal to hang out. Tell her that FWB doesn't work for you, you want an actual relationship. If thst isn't what she wants, then you need to part ways. The problem here is that she is getting her needs met, but you are not. (Do not say that to her.)
>>
>>720447703
..except it's not mind-reading. Its just not being awkward as fuck about a simple question. Someone's not going to ask you if its a date thing, if they think theres the slightest possibility that you'll say yes when they want you to say no. They just wouldn't fucking ask. Why risk the chance that he'd say yes and get into that awkward conversation when she could just as easily not bring it the fuck up in the first place? This is what I meant when I said you guys overthink shit.
>>
Your worst case scenario is that you get rejected. You won't die, your face won't melt off, the planet won't split in half and swallow you alive. Some chick you'll never see again just said "no". Big fucking deal. If you just come out and say it, everyone can get on the same page and you can stop wasting each others time.
>>
>>
>>720446633
anon, those don't sound like mixed signs at all. She hooked up with you and she isn't interested anymore.
how much clearer can you get than "if i'm ready i'll let you know, but do not wait for this".
i understand you like her and wished there was more going on, but it seriously seems absolutely clear she isn't interested in you.

anything you do from this point on will just seem desperate, lame, and will creatte unconfortable situations for the both of you.
just stop trying to hang out or anything like that. You can't make her like you.
>>
She's jusf letting you know that the door is open to you.

As in, you didnt tell her so now are you waiting for her to tell you or is she going to have to be the one to make a man out of you?

Its kind of like their whole side of the thing.
>>
>>720446843
probably nothing will. Anon, you tried, and it apparently didn't work out. and you tried to hook up with her again. and you also tried to "hang out". She is rejecting you time and again. believe me, /b/ro, "nothing happening" is gonna be way better then the crappy situation you are going to create if you keep insisting. stop it.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 247x204px
>>720446412
No dumbass, that's not how you approach women.
You don't go on a date trying your hardest to get laid, they can fucking tell and will kick you to the curb.
Always, always, always approach dates and women in general like you're actually interested in them as friends. Treat them like you would any other person. Be funny and confident.
If they actually like you then things will naturally escalate and you adjust.
>>
>>720446633
I really fucking hope this is an elaborate joke.
No way is anyone this clueless and beta.
>>
>>720445422
THe key is implication. You don't answer in a true/false fashion with those questions. A good reply would've been something along the lines of "Let's not slap labels onto it just yet" or "I ask you out on a drink and already you're hungering for a date? Sheesh"

Also, don't take it too seriously, After all, you're just out for a drink.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.