[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to to achieve ego death without psychedelics?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 32

File: 1482304575136.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1482304575136.gif
2MB, 288x288px
Is it possible to to achieve ego death without psychedelics?
>>
File: g3cOu3o.png (207KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
g3cOu3o.png
207KB, 500x337px
>>720349847

ya? i did it. you want to know how. it involves sensory deprivation and meditation. it's not 100% guaranteed you're going to be able to do this because it involves staying motionless past the point where u want to say fuck this shit and get up and go do things

I've reset my personality and had to learn to have one, and to create a fake ego just to deal with humans again
>>
In my personal opinion you can achieve it with and without psychedelics with minimal effort. Just change your ways of thinking op.
>>
>>720350024
Thank you anon. I've been trying to meditate. Still practicing. How long or how many times did you do sensory deprivation?
>>
>>720350117
It's hard to change my ways of thinking. I'm trying but it's always so easy to go back to my old ways.any tips ?
>>
>>720350024
Should I stop smoking weed? Do you think this makes a difference?
>>
>>720349847
moderate prolonged exercise.
>>
File: 0yCiR1p.jpg (247KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
0yCiR1p.jpg
247KB, 1200x802px
>>720350154

Okay i did this yrs ago and never did it again because it basically destroyed my life... it's not a "good" or "bad" thing, but literally, once you do this, and reset your personality, you won't be able to interact with even your own parents. You won't have the automatic behaviors you used to have. Everybody you see will be strangers. You will never feel connected to other humans again.

If your life is bad enough that you know you have to reset, that you will never salvage what you have, then go for it.

I turn off all the lights, so its pitch black in my room. put towel over the bottom of your door so you dont see ppls feet, or light. Put a towel, or blanket, generally you need a pillow for the head, prefer low flat pillow, just so that every part of your body that makes contact with the floor is on something soft. Heel, butt, skull. After a while it starts to hurt

>>720350362
No at the time i would smoke weed but weed wasnt involved with this

Tense all ur muscle, scrunch up your face muscle, so that you can tell how it feels when youre using these muscle then let go. Let go all your muscle

Then picture being buried, take big deep breaths slowly, but you can let them go normally. Start big then less then less as imaginary sand is now piled on your chest.

Your hands are at your side, palm up, every muscle in body is relaxed, you are facing up, you now literally dont do a single fucking thing and stay this way. Your breathing will eventually be "LOUD" it will sound loud after a while, but you will be barely breathing just minuscule breaths

You lay in this position for however long it takes. I eventually hit the point where I "floated about the room" and that's how i knew by brain was fucked, completely reset, when I came back to "Earth" everything, the smallest crinkling of paper, would sound LOUD, you will not know how to interact with people anymore.
>>
>>720350596
Thanks. I will have to try this. You have been very helpful
>>
File: 1412159760026.jpg (211KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1412159760026.jpg
211KB, 1000x750px
>>720350952

If something sounds unclear ask questions now. its good info. its not just a post from infographic thread, i literally did this

I have never been able to connect to people again after this... After you do this, you see other people as "out of control," "loud," especially the female gender, they're just random and dominated by the chemicals in their brain.

The way I am now, with all this inner peace inside of me, I am at peace. This is what you get out of this, inner peace, but you have to be warned, inner peace is not compatible with modern life, you will have to retrain being able to interact with people if you choose to return to people at all.
>>
>>720350596
So should I practice meditation. Before doing the sensory deprivation?
>>
>>720350362
Weed definitely makes a difference, i find that if i smoke dope with friends i go from the most talkative person in the world to a doped out quite slime ball
>>
>>720351167
I already see people like this. I just don't have inner peace.
>>
>>720349847
Progressives think white countries and white people have room to improve but the rest of the world is a total write-off. How is that not racist?
>>
File: C9enHUI.jpg (986KB, 2500x1248px) Image search: [Google]
C9enHUI.jpg
986KB, 2500x1248px
>>720351209

its just meditation in sensory deprivation. I lived in the city when i was doing this so you still hear cars, but i cant remember cars being an issue

You lay in the dark, on your back, hands besides you, palms up, every muscle relaxed, focus on your breathing. After the initial "being buried under sand" where you take big breath in slowly, then exhale regular, smaller and smaller breath, you will be barely breathing

Laying in the dark with everything relaxed, eventually every part of your body that does make contact with the floor will feel painful

Eyes closed or open? I dont know i think closed would be better. yeah closed so that you dont start looking at things

Your eyes arent "clenched," however, no part of your body should be clenched, just eyelids closed

>>720351528

Asians and whites created civilization, and Arabs in the early days. Your faggot kike ass wants the eradication of whites, and to replace them with blacks. This is not "progress," it is the first step to the destruction of human civilization
>>
>>720351669
How does the inner peace feel? Where you depressed before this? Do you still have thoughts from before this?
>>
File: 1421752002832.jpg (152KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421752002832.jpg
152KB, 1080x720px
>>720351948

Memories come back after a while, but this i would assign responsibility to the weed i was smoking.. sorry i just slashed my finger really fucking good so im writing with a bandaid

Memories come back... im actually for some strange reason relearning who i was now but how much of this could be attributed to meditation. maybe a lot of it

You become a, exoskeleton? A shell? you exist, but you have to tell yourself to feel and to do things. You have 100% control over your behavior and actions. This could be seen as good or bad, depending on perspective

Where i am now for example i literally dont give a shit about figuring out women, things that seem like too much of a problem for little to no benefit i avoid

Im focusing on math school going to move cities now, going to lift weights, get my life in order, and then what... just fade away i dont know

The world just seems like a busy, busy place, but the people around you have little to none control over their own behavior, so you have so much reason to give up because you know youre the only one who actually controls yourself
>>
File: bQRL9wF.jpg (43KB, 526x394px) Image search: [Google]
bQRL9wF.jpg
43KB, 526x394px
>>720351948

This is me again just posting another response

In my words, i would say, ego death is the first step to physical death. You NEED to develop an ego. its like bumper cars. everybody around you has one and will keep running into you. if you dont have an ego, you will feel lost, and you cannot compete, so like Donald trump, you have to invent an ego and wield it effectively, you HAVE to build an ego afterwards

When you go through with ego death / meditation, and you no longer have automatic behavior, you HAVE to ultimately, eventually, build an ego in order to deal with other humans. Because people will just see you as creepy, or quiet, or forgettable, forgettable being the best option

You will feel more alone than youve ever felt before, but the "panic" of wanting to get out of this situation will no longer be there, you will find a strange comfort in being alone

For example i found myself walking into the dark at night, doing things like that by myself, that i would have never done before because of imaginary fears. There's legit reasons not to walk around at night, but those no longer bother me, i have to see danger to know theres danger, all the ideas put in your head previously no longer matter
>>
>>720349847
it can be done,
but weed sure helps.
>>
>>720353046
Thanks for the advice. I think I'm ready to do this.
>>
File: B6iJKb6.jpg (38KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
B6iJKb6.jpg
38KB, 700x1050px
>>720353539

The level of difficulty of attaining this is defeating the voice in your head that says f this, I'm getting up, ill try again later

It might take multiple tries. You might have to build yourself up to the ultimate event, where you start to float about the room

I think i did this maybe, once, without any clear goal in mind, then came back to it later, and then the time where i actually reset my brain was the last time i ever did this

it will start off as simply "relaxation" by yourself, in the dark, i dont think you will hit the level youre aiming for the very first time but if you do grats

if you dont, try and go longer and longer until it happens
>>
>>720353948
Should I try this after exercise? Maybe it will be easier to relax.and yeah I don't think I'll be able to do this in one try. But I will keep at.
>>
>>720353948
So after you feel like the floating feeling is that how you tell you've done it? Do you just suddenly wake up?
>>
File: 0YLIom2.jpg (673KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
0YLIom2.jpg
673KB, 1200x800px
>>720354330
like right after exercise? fine, but the things that im thinking about

dripping sweat will take your focus away from your breathing

and if your heart is racing it might add extra layer of difficulty to staying still

I dont know how long this takes. 45 minutes? an hour? half an hour? 2 hours? I dont know the actual time this process takes

>>720354530

I think the floating thing is when the "neurons?" in my brain were reset. Thats what i would say is how you know it was done. If it was done partially, when you come back from meditation, the world will seem loud, like your senses are being overloaded

Other people looking in on you might say youre "sloth" "slow" you look disconnected
>>
>>720355021
No not immediately after. But you know. Cool down. Shower and then try it.
>>
File: 36h3Eur.jpg (60KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
36h3Eur.jpg
60KB, 540x540px
>>720355153

anything that makes you want to scratch, for example, or move, should be eliminated. A rolling drop of sweat would cause this

You let yourself "die" you just act dead, completely relaxed, until your brain decides to reset. I dont even know, maybe you could allow up to 4 hours for this, i literally dont know the time frame this requires

And, to be fair about this, it may very well be a learned process since you will want to scratch yourself or get up before entering the final stage.

Who knows you could have to do this for a few times, then leave it alone, then come back to it, and only then youd reach the final stage, or you could hit it the first time

You will be able to get into a "meditative state" when youre out and doing things, for example, if you are in transit, and youre not the driver. like on the bus, when you have nothing to do, after you have done this your body will naturally go into the sedate, asleep stage that you had from meditation

Best way to describe it is the stuffy airplane feeling, youll could feel that way during normal day to day life afterwards but this might be going too far you just have to do it and you yourself will know better than me because I havent done this since many years ago
>>
File: 1420668207194.jpg (54KB, 575x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1420668207194.jpg
54KB, 575x1022px
only thing i want to re-outline,

relaxed, on floor, no distractions, no light, light level of pillow or towel under the head

But i would avoid a full out pillow for the head, because it will touch the ears, and that will distract, probably best a folded towel than pillow

breathing, you could go 5 or 10 deep breaths, each one smaller than the last, youre being buried under sand. exhale normally after each of these, after the final 5th or 10th breath, you are barely, minimal breathing, focusing on breathing, nothing else

Your thoughts will go crazy and wander, focus on breathing, until all you know is your breathing

Let time pass

There is nothing more than this
>>
>>720349847
progressive understanding of your equality to others.
detachment of your definition of yourself from things that will be here after you die, like material goods, money, even your own name.

the big critical hit for my ego was a near death experience
where i learned that what we believe in life, about death, or life after death, i.e., religious beliefs, does not affect what happens after death.

"god" does not give a fuck,
what you thought he was like
or what he would do.
he is going to do the same thing to you -
as he does the worst of your percieved demons - ISIS for example
>>
I already can't interact properly with people (awkward, no confidence, extremely shy, ...)
If I do something like this, would it make it worse (if that's even possible)? Could it maybe help with confidence etc?
>>
File: 1405440230828.jpg (134KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
1405440230828.jpg
134KB, 446x400px
>>720350024
>I've reset my personality and had to learn to have one, and to create a fake ego just to deal with humans again

Fedoralord
>>
File: black454h5h4t.jpg (317KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
black454h5h4t.jpg
317KB, 1536x2048px
>>720356101
Youll just feel comfortable not interacting with people

And when you do interact, like for example, with a store clerk, you can say hi how are you great, because you know in your mind it will make you weird if you dont do these things

But ultimately i have little to no interest in other people

>>720356159
shoot yourself dumb fag

--------
When i did reach the floating phase it came as a surprise, and i will tell you ... i spent maybe 10 seconds in that stage. I had a deep fear of what have i done. I had "severed" the connection between mind and body. It was "euphoric," actually, that is a good word for how it felt, but it was accompanied by a massive sense of fear that I had played with something i shouldn't have.

I didnt have anybody to talk to about what i had experienced and i still dont. I think it was just a neurological reset of the connections in my brain, and because my brain had no body to feel the world around through, like for example, touching things, or keeping my balance, the brain ended up giving me the physical sensation of floating around the room
>>
What's all this talk of having to relearn how to talk to and interact with people again?
>>
If you've seen that Netflix series Travelers, this reminds me of when Marcie's brain gets reset by the Director- but she had full amnesia
>>
>>720356590
Pre existing conditions
>>
>>720356159
School let you out early today?
>>
>what is meditation
also anyone claiming to be able to phase in and out of ego death easily is either enlightened (IE no one) or absolutely full of shit/not clued into what ego death actually means.
>>
what motivates you do things, after you've reached such a state? as impressing people would no longer be relevant.
>>
>>720356159
this guy gets it, your ego doesn't just magically melt away and then you have to form a new one. You guys are cringey autists.
>>
Rogan for president
>>
>>720356961
I'd rather have trump tbh
joe rogan is completely full of shit
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485222429844.jpg (48KB, 666x499px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485222429844.jpg
48KB, 666x499px
>>720350024
>>
File: 1484543907638.png (76KB, 977x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1484543907638.png
76KB, 977x1149px
>>720357040
>>
>>720356932
It's not permanent. If anything I'm more motivated to do what I apparently feel like doing, and ignoring what other people think.
>>
File: LTXvoqO.jpg (138KB, 640x890px) Image search: [Google]
LTXvoqO.jpg
138KB, 640x890px
>>720356739
>Pre existing conditions

? i was the most popular kid in my high school after meditation i had to relearn to interact with people

Why would you speak for something youve never experienced just because you think it would be funny

This is actual life changing material, you dont want to use it, then go suck your dads penis

>>720356802
Nobody here has claimed to go in and out of ego death

You will have to construct an artificial ego for yourself afterwards, unless you have a way of avoiding humans, for example, living in a small town, living near nature, having a career where you dont have to interact with people all that often

You will have to build up an ego. Women are basically ego monsters, they dont have personalities. Women are built on ego. You will see, after this meditation i have outlined, women are just dark energy. You will want to avoid them after this

Women think you have an ego, but when you dont have an ego to defend yourself from them, the words they say that are intended to hurt you, will actually hurt you and make you angry, I haven't found a way to interact with females after I did this

>>720356932
>what motivates you do things, after you've reached such a state?

Anger, hatred have been prime motivators. This will go against everything youve been taught so how do i explain this. Anger because i want to be treated as humanely as possible

For example, like having clean clothes, or being respected by wait staff

Anger at wanting to succeed, and get back at people who never believed in me, to surpass the levels other people are stuck at, to be better and more successful person

Now I'm primarily motivated by not wanting to die solo so im just going to school for math and going to lift weights, but if i will actually have a female partner after that, if i could stomach having one, is yet to be seen. it would be interesting to put a female through this but it would surely fuck up her life as it did mine. Perhaps for the better
>>
File: PlOQ6sI.jpg (594KB, 3110x2073px) Image search: [Google]
PlOQ6sI.jpg
594KB, 3110x2073px
>>720356941
>this guy gets it, your ego doesn't just magically melt away

How can somebody get something that neither he, or yourself, have experienced, why are you assigning yourself authority for the sole intention of destroying the experience of somebody who has done this

After youve done meditation people like this, you know the only right course of action is shooting these retarded fuckers

>>720357088
go shoot yourself dumb fag

>>720357237
>It's not permanent.

You know nothing about this go shoot yourself dumb fag
>>
File: 1479427407068.gif (497KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1479427407068.gif
497KB, 245x200px
>>720357262
This fucking guy
>>
>>720357262
you are completely full of shit and have no idea how the ego works, see a psychiatrist. You don't "reconstruct" your ego unless prior you were literally in a vegetable state or something and had 0 sense of yourself from prior experiences, which doesn't happen unless you had serious brain trauma or something. You guys are cringey. If you think regular people aren't "faking it" just as much as you guys you are full of shit.
>>
>>720357431
>I'm convinced I've experienced ego death but actually it was just a psychotic break
>>
>>720357453
>>720357486
>you are completely full of shit

Go shoot yourself dumb fag

The phenomenon where fucking retards come into the thread and create non arguments is happening now, ill have to tell these degenerates to blast themselves for 45 minutes

This always happens on 4chan no matter what you discuss some retarded pieces of shit are going to tell themselves they're "debating" you by spamming generic attacks on you

They dont actually care or know what this thread is about, it doesnt matter to them what this thread is about

>>720357559
didnt read your green text wizardry shoot yourself dumb fag
>>
>>720357630
you need meds
>>
>>720357687

take some meds then shoot yourself dumb fag
>>
>>720357711
keep the cringe rolling
>>
>>720357431
>You know nothing about
Oh but i do my friend. Ego death is an experience. How one handles that experience is up to each individual. Clearly it affected you massively.
>>
>>720357758

shoot yourself then roll your body into the river dumb fag

>>720357779
>Oh but i do my friend.

You dont know anything about anything shoot yourself dumb fag
>>
>>720357779
true ego death isn't real something you experience, there is no ego to experience it. That is the whole point. "ego death" isn't really ego death, its a label for anything usually some egotistical as fuck awakening when some asshole assumes their place in the universe existentially. It clearly varies per person how it is defined and imo is pretty new agey as a concept. Lack of ego is complete lack of self, you cant just override yourself without serious chemicals or mental manipulation that you cant just do on command. And why would you? There is no sense of self to learn anything. You are just disconnected, its counter productive to being alive. Its not quite escapism but its sure not very productive in the long run. You might as well functionally be dead.
>>
>>720357630
>shoot yourself dumb fag
>go shoot yourself dumb fag
>go suck your dads penis
>shoot yourself dumb fag

Look son. Being so overly sensitive to comments like this >>720357453 proves you're fucking full of ego and don't even know it. You'd also be able to make up better responses than "shoot yourself dumb fag".
>>
File: C5i7pox.jpg (52KB, 605x750px) Image search: [Google]
C5i7pox.jpg
52KB, 605x750px
>>720358143
yes you can you can do it through the meditation i have outlined. The process of overriding yourself will leave you with problems afterwards, and you will have to create the solutions, because very few people murder their ego

>>720358270
I saw "shoot yourself dumb fag" in green text a few times, then you saying "look son"

shoot yourself dumb fag

Do you not know how to operate a pistol do it you retarded fucker there is no hope for you
>>
>>720349847
It's very easy when you're young

Once you hit 21-22 it's harder
23-24 even harder
And past 25 very difficult

Because by then you're so set in who you are. And your circle of friends and family all expect a certain personality from you and they've already built a library of expected responses and actions on you. If you go against it you'll be met with resistance from everyone you know.

You must isolate yourself
>>
>>720358360
my whole point is to experience ego death would require not experiencing ego, which would lead to not experiencing anything. Thats not true ego death, thats my whole fucking point. It's an internal religious experience.
>>
File: IwxmRfS - Imgur.jpg (193KB, 580x960px) Image search: [Google]
IwxmRfS - Imgur.jpg
193KB, 580x960px
>>720358493
>my whole point is to experience ego death would require

Ive given you the keys to do it with, ive done it myself, i've gone into great detail, and your fruit loops toucan sam the peacock ass decides its your role to tell me you can't do what I've explained and then to inject your own little two cents about something you dont understand

After you do meditate, you can clearly see, which people should be killed because they will never, because of their own damn self, improve their life, have the life they want, or benefit others

This guy will never have the life he wants and he will never be a beneficial human. The best hope for this retarded fucker is to go live in Mexico and pray his town is the next one the cartels torch and throw into mass graves
>>
>>720358493
You can experience things without the ego. Your brain still functions.
>>
>>720358800
but a mental state like that would be 100% useless.
>>
File: 3409588309458.jpg (102KB, 487x650px) Image search: [Google]
3409588309458.jpg
102KB, 487x650px
>>720358360
I've exploited your ego 3 times itt already.
>>
>>720358879
It's called ego death and is what this thread is about.
>>
>>720349847
buddhist here... through meditation I trascended ego and other things... at one point I had to choose if I stay there or here, and I chose here... now I have an ego again and I don't regret it...
what do you want to accomplish? if you want to accomplish something, you have an ego, therefore you will not get it... get it?
>>
File: images-342334.png (182KB, 253x450px) Image search: [Google]
images-342334.png
182KB, 253x450px
Don't share the site so it gets fixed by snapchat! s'n'a'p,ch'at,y'com
>>
>>720358980
well clearly we are not talking about ego death because what your describing is being a mental vegetable. That is my whole point, the concept of ego death is completely open to interpretation and is an inherent unexperiencable phenoma given your point of consciousness is your ego. How can you experience something when there is no one to experience it, any experience involving the self is not true ego death.
>>
File: Mikko-Lagerstedt-B_3065916k.jpg (134KB, 802x536px) Image search: [Google]
Mikko-Lagerstedt-B_3065916k.jpg
134KB, 802x536px
>>720358879

This is what ill say to the statement that "meditation is damaging," which it is, in a way, if your life was functional beforehand.

For example, if you are the CEO of yahoo, if you are the guy who owns facebook, then no, i would not recommend meditation. Your life is fine, youre doing fine, youre successful, you know what the fuck youre doing

Who i would recommend meditation to is people who have hit a dead end in life. Especially criminals. They've done programs involving meditation in prisons and it reduces the rate of violence

I can see why because you dont really want to hurt other people after this.

Inflicting pain, for example, becomes a tool, not a reaction. When i have to tell retarded fuckers to kill themselves on 4chan, that's a decision i know i must make. Not a knee jerk reaction. You do not want to harm people after meditation. Everything seems to loud and overwhelming youre at peace just existing

>>720358921
Go shoot yourself dumb fag

My role model going into meditation, and moreso after it, is 50 cent. He knows when to be street, and when to be business. You have to know when to be street on a nigga ass. You will not get by being peaceful.

Violence and intimidation are very important tools that are required to be succesful and you will have to learn those after you have reached the "enlightened" stage. Maybe you wont need violence but you will have to know how to make people fear you and respect you, no matter how retarded they are.

You have to give people a reason to pause and consider their own actions because if it werent for you, they never would.

For example, the dumb fuck I'm dealing with now, there's multiples, they never expected to just get spammed telling them to kill themselves. i have already put a kink in their behavior cycle.
>>
Yes Buddhist monks can do it.
>>
>>720359343
nigga u crazy
go take some SSRIs or something
>>
>>720350596
That's literally just how I meditate. Fuck this. Astral projection isn't a "personality reset", idiot.
>>
>>720359498

what if i dont take "SSRIs or something" and you just shoot yourself dumb fag

do it where nobody has to find your body go for a hike in bear country dumb nigger

My captcha told me to find all the mountains. sounds like you should do it, go to the mountains, blast your faggot skull, then have bears come eat your juicy HIV corpse
>>
>>720359617
nigga u mad
>>
File: blackgr33g3gr.jpg (206KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
blackgr33g3gr.jpg
206KB, 1024x768px
>>720359613
>That's literally just how I meditate. Fuck this. Astral projection isn't a "personality reset", idiot.

I'm top percentile iq and nothing about you is enlightened, youre still some dumb fag who tells people theyre idiots on 4chan for your "social interaction"

you havent been enlightened, you havent meditated, nobody gives a shit about your astral projection and all the ghosts you see when you "travel through space and cosmos"

>>
buddhist again... look for zazen meditation technique...
>>
>>720359294
>any experience involving the self is not true ego death.
Let me rephrase it then. When i say "experience" i really mean "input". Your body have senses, yes? You can see, hear, smell and all that. That's input and it goes straight into your brain. This input still works both with and without the sense of self. The I. The You.
>>
>>720359724
bad troll
>>
>>720359343
How old are you? Honestly.
>>
>>720350596
What a load of shit

Thats basically getting to lucid dream what the fuck
>>
File: rD5TdU1.jpg (502KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
rD5TdU1.jpg
502KB, 1936x1936px
This shit right now, where i compartmentalize my "personality." I can be wise, informative, share my experiences, help you with your situation.

But at the same time, i can go brutal 0-100 just beating the shit out of people who shouldnt be alive

Meditation is the cause of this. I know what mode i must be in and i go into that mode, and i am controlled the entire time

>>720360791
>What a load of shit
Shoot yourself dumb fag

Meditation causes me to be 100% in control no matter what im doing. Its bad when you dont put yourself out there, because its overwhelming controlling your every action

Its good when you DO put yourself out there, because you become an impressive individual

I can crack these niggers skulls and be informative back and forth without bleeding over, i can contain each of these behaviors because of the control i have over my behavior

>>720360791
>Thats basically getting to lucid dream what the fuck

I've only experienced lucid dreaming maybe a few times, where i would get to pick the next stage of the dream, but never the type where you enter a world and do whatever you want

I've never had any interest in lucid dreaming because what i get out of dreaming is ideas, and solutions to problems. i dont use dreaming as a virtual reality game.

Ive never seen any benefit in lucid dreaming and i dont think there is any to be had
>>
Tldr. Here is what I know. Sensory deprivation is real. You are doing it right when your heartbeat sounds like a jackhammer and you are alone with your thoughts.

The one I used was a water filled tank. Anestetic couldn't feel my own face. Can't see feel hear smell. Minutes seem like years. I've never been in more than 45min. It is intense. I've come out sobbing and terrified more than once.

Read The Afterlife of Billy Fingers.. it seemed to align my thinking in a positive way. Made the last experience much more bearable.
>>
>>720361112
>Meditation is the cause of this
actually being an edgy faggot is the cause
>>
PENIS
>>
>>720361112
>I can be wise
literally burst out laughing
>>
>>720361392
Compartmentalizing personally is a sign of schizophrenia
>>
File: horseback-jump.jpg (156KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
horseback-jump.jpg
156KB, 800x600px
>>720361392

Youre an adult who tries to suck his own dick, bends over backwards next to the side of his bed and drinks his own cum. You go shopping for anything that came out of a machine, and can be microwaved, and then for "social life" you go on the internet and tell people theyre edgelords

I exercise, eat healthy, drink lots of water, I express myself effectively, and i have experiences, I'm confident, developed, and I will be more successful in this lifetime than the past 9 of your generations combined

Like what do you gain from going against me you fucking retard. I left you beheaded in town square and every single time you throw out the word edgelord and feel bad about yourself and masturbate to a trap thread afterward

>>720361589
why dont you burst out your brains with a gun i hear that cures the gay

>>720361608
yeah your a web md and everybody has schizophrenia, why not read the thread, see what its about, and respond to it you dumb fag
>>
>>720361608
I mean the first sign was him thinking he is enlightened, clearly he is not very sound of mind.
>>
File: usureaboutthat.jpg (31KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
usureaboutthat.jpg
31KB, 350x350px
>>720361112
>ego death
>I can be wise
>still racist

Please keep posting. I'm saving this thread. I don't even care if you're trolling.
>>
>>720361747
>I mean the first sign was him

dont piggyback him just shoot yourself you dumb fag
>>
>>720361806
its nice when /b/ has content occasionally
>>
>>720350024
But the normal ego is also fake
>>
>>720361886
it really is

and he put so much effort into it. I'm so proud
>>
File: 1421654242993.jpg (49KB, 720x526px) Image search: [Google]
1421654242993.jpg
49KB, 720x526px
>>720361886

I'm the only source of content on this website, because you know why, because youre some retarded fucking fag who has to piggyback each other trying to upset people through verbal abuse, using the same shit over and over again, you have no brain

>>720361806
I didnt read this fucking homos green text wizardry, but this is as close as this fucking faggot will ever come to admitting I'm worth reading and he enjoys my words

These "people" are broken and worthless, they always will be, you have to understand they are not capable of having discussion or being respectful, this is their attempt at both

>>720361997

Most, if not all, women are ego driven, because they are creating substitutes for not having a penis. A woman will therefore never be a real person. Women have invisible layers that prevents her from properly connecting to other people that will never be dissolved, unless, probably, if she drops acid

However, the woman still returns to a world where she is worse than the man in every way, emotional, retarded, downs syndrome, if she is still young, she will be hit on by men. She has to create reasons for rejecting men even if she has no legitimate reasons for doing so. So the female creates an ego that "she is better than you"

Most, if not all, women are like this, they are ego monsters is the best way to describe it. Women cannot be real people. They dont have an opportunity to be a real person, unless, of course, they are the head of a college, or somehow isolated from the real world, and they are given power

The women you interact with on the street will all be horrible shit people, ego monsters, they will not interact with you like you are a person, it will take meditation for you to see this, the true sight that looks into women's behavior

>>720362184
This is all for myself i save my own posts. If you benefit from it great, if you dont benefit from it, great
>>
>>720362332
damn son I hardly feel like reading all of that but im sure you will keep posting
>>
Yeah it's possible. Probably a bit harder but I could see it
And who death is just when you recognize who you are/ the people around you
>>
>>720362332
This sounds like the ramblings of a 30yo kissless virgin.

WOMEN HAVE EGOS AND THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN ME, THIS MUST BE WHY I DONT GET LAID
>>
>>720362332
Usually the person who says he knows is the one who doesn't
Don't judge for you only judge yourself
>>
>>720362332
>they are not capable of having discussion or being respectful
>>But at the same time, i can go brutal 0-100 just beating the shit out of people who shouldnt be alive
>using the same shit over and over again, you have no brain
>Shoot yourself dumb fag
>Shoot yourself dumb fag
>go shoot yourself dumb fag
>Shoot yourself dumb fag
>Shoot yourself dumb fag
>Shoot yourself dumb fag
>Shoot yourself dumb fag

Fantastic finisher anon! I like how you went in real smooth in the beginning followed by a steady escalation. It really did the trick. I'd love to read more of this 5 star comedy but it really is time for me to leave. Thanks for the laughs though. One love
>>
File: ULAaiOt.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ULAaiOt.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>720362590

>>720362608
you are NOT the people around you, in any way. I dont know where you decided thats true. In reality you are completely disconnected from the people around you. everybody has their own experiences, or in the case of 4chan users, two experiences, being laughed at by women and living life in a wheel chair due to obesity

>>720362694
>This sounds like the ramblings of

Shoot yourself dumb fag

What did he link

yeah the discussion on the female. Women are ego monsters. If you ever do go through with meditation, any one of you, you will see that they are just toxic people who will never reset their internal metronome. Women are just adult babies who tend to their needs and cry for attention.

>>720362713
>Usually the person who says he knows is the one who doesn't

Ive literally, hold on before i forget to say this

shoot yourself dumb fag

Okay now, ive literally explained to you, how to meditate, and to destroy your personality, to have to reconstruct, and ive shared my experiences from doing so. Your faggot fruit loops ass comes in the thread and claims "because you have done this and shared your experiences, you didn't do this, you couldnt have done this, by saying you have, you will never do this."

Some people, for example yourself, are too retarded to live

>>720362831
DIdn't even look at but judging by the sheer volume of green text I'm going to assume youre looking for this:

shoot yourself dumb fag
>>
File: 1485455295184-b.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1485455295184-b.jpg
1B, 486x500px
drawn girls that look like underage teens showing themselves off or being fucked thread.
>>
>>720363109
alright then post illegal shit, i got my save of this thread with every comment right before yours, do what you want now, there's nothing but retards flooding at this stage

GL w your meditation who is going to do this. you cannot go back from this but once you figure out the advantages from doing this youll be happy you did
>>
>>720362988
I'm a dumb fag?

I'm not the virgin calling women toxic ego monsters. Most women I've been with are like men, except more mature.

They are just as horny and perverted as us. They aren't all emotional. They don't do any bullshit in relationships that I haven't seen a manipulating jerk male do.
>>
>>720363307
oh, so shota cancer can get into loli threads but loli can't get onto other threads

bullshit
>>
>>720357262
Oh lord... What you did was see yourself from the outside, not vanquish the ego your meat vessel has made for you in reaction to your environment (society). You saw your patterns of habit, the way you interact with people and yourself, and were given a choice to change that, which you did. You tamed your self and took the control back from the stream of habits you were in. You can't kill your ego, it is just a description of the monkey mind that connects your body to its surroundings. We can learn to know it and start actively using it though, instead of cruising around on its cruise control like most of us do.
Do you really think that about women? Personality is part of the ego. Every last bit of how information enters your body is part of the ego. The way you move, the way you breathe etc. You learned to know yourself, go meet other people when you are in that same open mindset that you are in when you meditate and you'll see that people always have with them that spark of their soul (or whatever you wanna call it), just behind their social masks. I think you're seeing the masquerade for just masks instead of masked beings.
>>
File: funny22.gif (1B, 486x500px)
funny22.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>720349847
>that image
>>
File: 19-685x468.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
19-685x468.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>720349847
take mushrooms, dude.
it's no biggie and it improves your mood, empathy and personality A LOT.
if you suffer from schizo or bipolar disorder, stay away from it though.
may I ask why you're afraid of diving into psychedelics?
>>
This thread is so full of autism that I need a shower

OP look up Sam Harris guided meditation and try meditating along with that first. It will give you a great idea of how to perform it by yourself.

Every time you meditate you can achieve ego death but you don't "delete your personality and reset your brain," that's fucking retarded. Even after a massive DMT trip and spending half an hour remembering you have a dog, car, and job, you are still the same person that went in. The insights you gain from peace like this overlay on your past experiences to improve your insight and you quality of life.

Fuck all this long winded bullshit up in here that's all there is to it
>>
>>720363109
Am I the only one who notices this faggot
>>
>>720363307
> Illegal

This guy obviously knows what he's talking about.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.