[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when did you realize you hated women

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

when did you realize you hated women
>>
>>720322417
why would i hate women when some of the best people in my life are women?
>>
>>720322417
when you didn't sauce me that vid.
>>
>>720322417
shortly before I became gay.
Now I don't hate them anymore... they're just redundant.
>>
>>720322417
Sauce
>>
>>720322631
So hating women is a pathway to becoming gay? interesting theory anon
>>
>>720322526
fag
>>
>>720322417
Why would you hate women?
>>
No theory there. Just the case with me. I could stand them, I felt aggravated around them. It then just slowly ceased the more I grew comfortable on the realisation that I like men.
>>
>>720322822
no cock to suck
>>
>>720322417
When my x fiance did the stereotypical whorish thing of sleeping with a couple of my friends because she was bored. Not with me mind you just with life and then ran off with a guy she barely knew because he had a little bit of money. Only to have him promptly ditch her and another city two weeks later.
>>
>>720322417
I don't hate women I'm just afraid of them which often manifests itself as anger or hatred.
>>
>>720322417
When I was nice to them but they put ne in the friendzobe instead of having sex with me
>>
I've been a serial monogamist for over a decade. Every relationship has ended with cheating.

I'm at the point where my distrust creates a feedback loop of self-fulfilling prophecy.

I wish whores would unionize so I can just pay for some clean, consistent pussy.
>>
>>720322417
Funny you bring this up...
Currently dating a fat girl, we've been together for about five years.
Creativity is essential to maintaining a well groomed obese girlfriend. Every day I have to think of exciting and interesting ways to interest her in showering. At least four or five days a week I have to shower with her, and the only reason she even gets in the shower is because she can lean against me while I finger her. After she gets off, she lets me shampoo her hair, and soap her up.
The worst part though, the part that I cannot even remotely enjoy, is the wiping. She has trouble really reaching back there after a particularly wet bowel movement, so I have to help her wipe. It's not TERRIBLE, but it is unpleasant.
I don't really enjoy it, but it's better than the alternative of having this smelly fat chick masturbating on your sofa and then touching your controllers with those hands. Before I knew to bathe with her and wipe her, I actually found FECES between the buttons and under the analog stick of my PS4 controller.
>>
>>720324559
holy shit dude kill her and grill her
>>
File: iseeyou.jpg (52KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
iseeyou.jpg
52KB, 640x639px
>>720324559

Jesus fucking christ lord god in heaven
>>
>>720324688
Lol
>>720324983
This
>>
>>720322417
Source ?
>>
>have gf for 3 years
> fucking whore
>have another gf
>again, WHORE
> that's it I give up on females.
>>
>>720325641
Have you tried religious females. I heard good things about Mormon girls.
>>
>>720325641
>>
>>720324559
Copypasta
>>
I dont. I just want to fuck them.
>>
>>720325739
>in college
>meet super catholic girl at church's free weekly dinner
>am also catholic
>apart from that, everything is totally normal
>fuck constantly
>date for a few months
>one day while we're fucking she starts crying
>my dick goes from hard to diamonds while inside her
>she doesn't stop me, doesn't say anything, she's just crying
>more turned on than ever before in my life
>cum hard
>she's still crying
>lie next to her and try to comfort her
>she ignores me
>she eventually stops crying
>says "our relationship is far from christ," exact words
>never talk again

she's now a nun in laredo, texas and i've never been as turned on since
>>
Irrelevant.

Just want to say hi, since I'm in good company. I fucking hate females, and I can only ever get off watching videos of them crying and suffering. I want them to hurt.
>>
when i learned how to suck my own dick
>>
>>720326512
She's not a true nun, impure cunt
>>
>>720322417
i don't. women are the better humans. i love them. hate men though
>>
>>720326796
Nuns take a vow of chastity not purity or virginity
>>
I actually consider women superior.
>>
>>720327271
I try not to throw this word around but... cuck
>>
>>720327055
>>720327271
show us your boi pussies
>>
>>720327343
Being a female supremacist =/= wanting to be cheated on.
For most cucks it seems to be about race, and, ultimately, a form of male superiority. They don't want their woman trampling all over them; they want to be upstaged by a 'superior' man.
>>
>>720322417

36, I'm 42 now.

They are assholes. I was lucky enough not to get married or have children.

Be careful kids, they seem nice but they are evil.
>>
>>720327560
what happened when you were 36?
>>
>>720327393
boys don't have pussies. boys have a penis.
>>
File: MGTOW_in_a_nutshell.png (118KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW_in_a_nutshell.png
118KB, 600x600px
>>
>>720327637
This.
>>
File: use your imagination.png (1MB, 772x623px) Image search: [Google]
use your imagination.png
1MB, 772x623px
>>720327691
>>
>>720327634

I just realized the game was rigged. Nothing traumatic happened, I just realized.
>>
>>720327829
Grown-ups call that an 'asshole', Anon. We use big boy words to be honest with ourselves instead of pretending that things aren't what they are.
>>
>>720328038
>Grown-ups
>on 4chan

lol shut up and spread that boipussi
>>
>>720328038
An asshole can serve the same sexual purpose as a vagoo though and it doesn't matter if it a boys or girls
>>
>>720328387
so, why do you want to see my asshole. because i said women are the better people?
>>
>>720322417
I think I always did but wasn't able to realise it till 2016 feminism bullshit and I started listening to 10+ year old radio recordings of Patrice Oneal and realised that nothing had changed in all that time.
>>
Tonight...Fuck you Crystal Enes!!
>>
File: Hoolk.png (520KB, 456x685px) Image search: [Google]
Hoolk.png
520KB, 456x685px
>>720328486
I just like buttholes, brother.
>>
femanon here, we belong under desks, wearing maid uniforms, used for breeding, and treated however our male masters want.

we are pathetic humans and only good as cumdumps, cooking and cleaning
>>
>>720328712
>femanon here
i believe you
>>
>>720328712
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>720328712
Tits/vag and time stamp or I have to assume you're a man.
>>
Crystal Enes is a fucking cunt....please spam this cunt. She lives in London, Ontario..East end, of course
>>
>>720329114
>East end, of course
of course
>>
>>720322417

I don't hate women. In order to hate you have to care and I no longer care.

I'm too busy living my life to worry about women or to even care enough to worry about women.

Oddly enough, now that I no longer care about them, women are interested in me.
>>
File: 6.jpg (146KB, 800x715px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
146KB, 800x715px
>>
>>720322417
I hate them because of woman logic. They get bored an think it's your responsibility to entertain them. Nothing is ever sufficient. They always want more, but never work towards it. They can't be content no matter how good they have it. What they think they want is almost never what the actually want or should want. They demand thinks from you but don't do their part. It's just insane double think.

Example:
> Former gf hates her birthdays, because she get older.
> No duh. Humans perceive time linearly.
> Ask her if she wants to celebrate, she says 'sure, but nothing big'.
> "What cake to you like, hon?"
> Gives me random cake name.
> I bake her the cake, get her a present and prepare a little party just for us.
> On that day I ask her, should I come over with the cake or do you want to come here?
> She says she doesn't want to see anyone.
> I say "Okay, but I baked you the cake"
> "I can just drop a piece off by your place, can also cook for you, so you don't have to"
> Not in the mood for cake.
> Get a little bit angry, say "then all the work was for nothing?"
> She "seems so". Get a little bit angry on her and call her on her bullshit.
> Ends with "Anon, now I'll go out with someone who actually appreciate".
What the hell?

And women pull shit like that ALL THE TIME. Never had a guy go that bitchy.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.