[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Putin vs Trudeau who wins in a fight to the death?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

File: 1297820805614_ORIGINAL.jpg (36KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1297820805614_ORIGINAL.jpg
36KB, 650x366px
>Putin vs Trudeau

who wins in a fight to the death?
>>
Putin. You break Putin, you have two Putin
>>
>>720289225
>Old man vs young fit boxer

Putin would be kill
>>
>>720289225
Putin is ex-KGB. Putin first round.
>>
>>720289841
putin is almost 70..
>>
>>720289225
Justin beat the shit out of some worthless indian drunk senator (Patrick Brazeau) already. Putin is kill.
>>
Trudeau is a pussy feminist born with a silver spoon up his ass. Putin will kill that canadian hippy faggot pothead!
>>
What an unfair fight. Obviously my pixie leader, trudeau
>>
>>720290029
what does having a literal faggot as a president feel like?
>>
>>720289909
Your point being?
He has military training of an especially high caliber
Putin wins
>>
I may not like Trudeau but he did beat the shit out of that snotty Indian senator in a fight when the senator challenged him. I give the fucker props for that.
>>
>>720289320
Putin win every time
>>
>>720289225
im canadian and i can tell you that putin would win this shit no questions asked.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc
>>
>>720289225
canadian here, even if trudeau stood a chance he'd lose on purpose because "if you kill your enemies they win"
>>
>>720290989
trudeau - 6'2" 195lbs (mostly muscle)
putin - 5'2" 175 (mostly fat)
>>
>>720290152
Classic Ameritard....Canada doesn't have a president
>>
>>720289225
Putin too old now. He will lose against even woman who is not young and not old.
>>
>>720290152
you are the classic kind of dumb, aren't ya?
Feels good, tbh, compared to an oompa loompa.
But he's nothing special. Kind of a moron honestly. Still better than a host of a shitty show though.
>>
>>720289225
Trudeau would be the little bitch of Putin in a 1v1.
>>
>>720289225
Who is the guy on the right?
>>
>>720291145
putin has studied judo, taekwondo, sambo and Kyokushin karate. he is still fairly physically fit for his age and was a member of the kgb. trudeau is also no where near 195 at most he weighs in at 180-185. his boxing skill is amateurish at best.
>>
justin would cry right away and run and hide
>>
putin = all cock
trudeau = all vagina
cock+vagina=cock comes on top
>>
>>720289225

Trudeau would be smoking weed and letting his precious immigrants fuck him in the ass while his boyfriend sucks nigger cock.

Putin meanwhile would have all of them shot.

I'm a leaf, fuck Trudeau.
>>
>>720291842

Are you implying that Pootie-poo would leak all over the place, and end up unconscious?

You're sending a mixed message, /b/ro.
>>
Ex-KGB vs Prime minister of cucknada
It's just unfair honestly
>>
>>720289691
Justin Trudeau??? Topeka are you fucking serious put in was in the KGB he would snap his little French neck
>>
File: 3pwhkh.jpg (36KB, 266x310px)
3pwhkh.jpg
36KB, 266x310px
>>720291724
>justin would cry right away and run and hide

"Trudeau stumbled badly, reeled back on his heels, then found his composure by the end of the first round. By the end of round two, it was clear that the exhausted Brazeau had been rope-a-doped. The third round lasted just long enough for Trudeau to chase Brazeau from one corner to another, staggering the Senator with two quick standing eight counts, after which the referee stopped the fight, giving the member from Papineau a victory by technical knockout. Canadian politics may never be the same."

Those who can, do. Those who can't shitpost on 4chan. It's not like they have anything better to do.
>>
>>720289225
How is this even a question? that beta fag Trudeau is afraid of offending transfags with words, Putin would whoop his bitch ass
>>
as far as world leaders, the only one i can thinl of that trudeau could beat would maybe be theresa may, hell hilary would beat trudeaus faggot ass
>>
Trudeau would be too triggered to fight
>>
>>720292568
he beat a cokehead alcoholic, putin is ex military, sorry justin you would lose
>>
>>720291717
Nigga 5'2 tho nigga
>>
>>720289225
Trudeau would do good at first, then he'll think hes got putin on the ropes. Then suddenly outta nowhere Putin will get him in a armbar or a rear naked choke hold.

Putin wins
>>
there is one plausible outcome for a trudeau victory, putin would try to kick JT in the nuts but since JT doesnt have any putins foot would get stuck in JT's vag and the pressure from his vagina could suck putin inside like a black hole.
>>
>>720293474
which really means trudeau wins
>>
>>720289225
> If you kill your enemies they win
Its a lose/lose for cuckdeau
>>720289691
Youtube Trudeau knock out. It's funny how glass his jaw is.
>>
>>720289225
Hitler
>>
>>720293626
Kek. Seriously though Trudeau would end up on the ground and lose.
>>
>>720293675
How?
>>
>>720289225
dude putin would kill him "If we kill our enemies, they win" - Justin Trudeau
>>
>>720293352
hes not 5'2 you dumb nigger
>>
>>720293097
Yep, he won. He didn't run and cry like you said he would, faggot.

It's easy to sit on your ass and shit talk. You could try climbing into a ring yourself some time, but then you'd have to leave your basement.
>>
Trump would have to take Putins' dick out of his mouth first.
>>
>>720292070
If the male passes out, or heck even DIES after spreading their seed, they still won.

Look at insects for reference. So many of the male insects get fucking OWNED after spreading their seed, and yet they still won. They were the victor.
>>
>>720289225
Is this serious? Justin would destroy him.
>>
>>720289225
not only would Putin win but he'd fuck Trudeau in the ass after just to show Canada what kind of leader they have. Putin is KGB trained and can probably kill a man ten different ways with his hands. Trudeau was a rich kid who sucked a lot of cock. No competition.
>>
>>720294263
Fuck u and him goddamm manlet nigger
>>
>>720295018
Putin is a chubby manlet.

>b-but he was in KGB 50 years ago

Top kek. My dad is in better shape than him. Stay mad, faggots.
>>
>>720295018
Agreed.
>>
>>720295018
probably this
>>
>>720295347
"my dad is in better shape than him " given no context about your dick sucking father, what weight is this statement supposed to have ??
Maybe you know that your dickmongler of a father is " In shape" But .... what the fuck dude
>>
lol at faggots thinking trudeau would have any chance
>>
Here comes the MGTOW virgins
>>
>>720294267
ok lets meet and fight faggot
>>
>>720295347
butter bean was like 400 pounds and knocked motherfuckers out on the reg. Who gives a fuck about your dad's body? Oh you do cause he's fucking you. I'm sure it's nice that he's so toned while he pounds your faggy ass but being in great shape doesn't mean you can fight. Trudeau is a bitch. Putin is a trained killer. End of story.
>>
>>720295687
You sound a bit salty. Have you tried masturbating today? That might help with your pent up aggression.
>>
>>720296049
Just gonna copy this for you
"butter bean was like 400 pounds and knocked motherfuckers out on the reg. Who gives a fuck about your dad's body? Oh you do cause he's fucking you. I'm sure it's nice that he's so toned while he pounds your faggy ass but being in great shape doesn't mean you can fight. Trudeau is a bitch. Putin is a trained killer. End of story."
>>
>>720295975
A "trained killer" aAHAHAHA. You've watched too many James Bond movies.

It's a school night, you should get some rest.
>>
File: lolhilarycucks.jpg (67KB, 500x500px)
lolhilarycucks.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
trump would pwn trudeau also
>>
>>720296275
>You've watched too many James Bond movies.

You really think this is a thing ? Like there are no "Trained killers" out there?
>>
>>720296275
ex kgb vs ex drama teacher and snowboard instructor, hmmm who would win
>>
>>720289841
this
he knows about ancestral russian bear fighing style
>>
>>720296472
>he thinks Putin is a trained killer

Your posts just get progressively more cringey.
>>
Putin would snap that faggot's neck
>>
>>720296751
I dont get it. Who do you consider the man to be ?
>>
>>720296275
or.......you haven't lived long enough or wise enough to know Putin's history. The man is not to be fucked with. If you do, mmmm enjoy that Polonium in your coffee. You'll die slowly from radiation poison. He doesn't even need to snap your little faggy neck.
>>
>>720291228
Anon using incorrect terminology does not make his point invalid. Fucking leaf, your country is run by a fag and you wanna start shit.
>>
>>720289225
I'm Canadian and Putin would split Trudeau into as many pieces as he wanted.
>>
>>720296944
you really are a child, aren't you. He had a fucking desk job in the KGB.

Awe...you're getting mad because big bad Putin and that fat turd in the whitehouse would both get their asses kicked by a pot smoking feminist. So sad.
>>
>>720297502
Damn boy you stupid. Desk job. As if anyone rises to his power and is feared by millions riding a desk. Our best CIA operatives are classified as "intelligence analysts" You really are a fucking moron.
>>
>>720297502
Thanks.. Now that you stooped this low I can copy your response.
Your posts just get progressively more cringey.
>>
>>720293750
Yup
>>
>>720289225
JT is younger by quite a bit. Isn't rooskietard like 70 or some shit? Flabby bald eurocunt would get his shit pushed in.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.