[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cmon now guys

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 15

File: Screenshot_2017-01-25-16-23-12.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-25-16-23-12.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Cmon now guys
>>
"No matter what happens, I'll always be there for you."
>>
I need your help. I have a really swollen penis and I don't know how to fix it. What should I do?
>>
Wanna make $20 dollars?
>>
>>720262221
So close
>>
I've been having dreams about you lately, and I want to make them a reality
>>
send nudes
>>
I don't know how to say this, so I'll just come out and do it. I'm in love with you and I want to have children with you.
>>
I love you
>>
Can I cum on your feet
>>
send nudes hoe
>>
My tumescent member weeps for you
>>
i know this isn't like me but hear me out, you've been such an awesome friend, i know this is weird af but I think about your sexy body at night and maybe we could actually do something naught?
>>
wanna play a game of roblox with me? I have this nice roblox strip club tycoon game where you get hos that make hot peepee milk come out of me.
>>
im horny babe, wanna fuck
>>
>>720262992
does this count as dubs with the double 99 before the 2 or no?
>>
Have you ever gone for a shit, and pulled it back up inside you?

I A M I N H E A V E N
>>
>>720263048
No
>>
File: ^fucking.png (69KB, 170x212px) Image search: [Google]
^fucking.png
69KB, 170x212px
>>720263048
>>
>>720263119
Roll for this
>>
>>720263188
WINRAR WINRAR chicken dinrar
>>
>>720263188
winner
>>
>>720263188
D88bl8 88ght!
>>
can I eat your toenail clippings?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-25-16-36-09.png (207KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-25-16-36-09.png
207KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>yes hello I ordered an OP delivery and it still hasn't come in yet
>>
Leftists: Why wouldn't you want an investigation into possible Russian hacking? Every American should welcome the chance to ensure that our elections are fair and uncompromised.
Also leftists: OMG TRUMP IS CALLING FOR VOTER FRAUD INVESTIGATION? LITERALLY HITLER!!!!!1!!!!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-25-16-36-53.png (239KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-25-16-36-53.png
239KB, 1440x2560px
Result
>>
Lol! The Liberals keep on shooting themselves in the foot! No wonder they lost solidly blue states like Pennsylvania.
>>
>>720263572
lame
>>
>>720263664
Go back to pol you fuck and kys afterwards, simple peope are enjoying simple things here.
>>
Follow up question, Can i see dem titties gurl??
>>
The voting in the states are democratic, the voting in the nation are not. You learn this in 6th grade. People in Europe learn this in 9th grade when discussing other forms of democracy.
And no, the "OMG conservatives will say" comments are not helpful. It's like an unironic "haters will say it's photoshopped" comment on an obviously photoshopped image. You know that you are wrong, yet you act smug and try to put others down. =
>>
I would like to go on a natural born killers like rampage with you. I dream of killing people with you an then making out next to the corpses with you day and night.
>>
Did you know I pay niggers to tounge my anus?
>>
>>720263833
What a waste of dubbs
>>
>>720263833
now this is gonna be interesting
>>
>>720263833
send this>>720262059
>>
SHOULD I KEEP DRINKING!?!?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>720263572
That's the feeling you get when you have my cock deep inside you, wanna feel?
>>
File: image.png (389KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
389KB, 1024x768px
can somebody photoshop a plump juicy asshole right in the middle so I can send it to my friend. will post results with time stamp if it's done. (he's a chill guy so he prob won't give af but still I looked at this picture and saw potential)
>>
What's the meaning of life?
>>
>>720263862
This
>>
"The U.S. has been teetering on the brink of becoming a flawed democracy for several years, and even if there had been no presidential election in 2016, its score would have slipped below 8.00" So in other words, thanks Obama
>>
>>720264007
Rerollin
>>
Nudes, please.
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>720264083
Roll
>>
>>720263982
Roll
>>
by the way this puts the US on par with such barbaric nations as France and Japan
>>
post pic of girl faggot
>>
>>720263982
Roll for this
>>
Who cares? The culture is dead. Society is dead. Tradition is dead. Long live tinder, STDs, double standards, and lying. Long live lazy slutty women. Long live unequal equality. Long live hooking up "dating." Long live lying about your behavior. Long live expecting things from others you won't give them. Long live expecting others to care, when your entire culture is about taking away anything meaningful they ever had or could have. Long live removing all the drivers of society, then wondering why it no longer moves forward. Long live putting the cart before the horse. Long live studs, bulls, and male slave eunuchs. Long live unequal equality. Girl power.
There is no more future for some of us, so why should we care about yours? We are not your slaves. You do not own us. Women will fix everything. They said they would. And they never lie.
>>
>>720263982
rawling
>>
>>720264200
You fucking dipshit
>>
>>720263989
If somebody does this, add some poop coming out so OP can send it
>>
US never has been a full democracy. Trump won completely fairly based on our system that has been in place for 200 years. People can cry and hashtag about it or they can advocate for change and show up to vote next time.
>>
>>720263982
KEEP KEEP ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING!

NOW I KNOW YA'LL BE LOVING THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE!
>>
>>720263982
This. So much this.
>>
The US always been described to me as a Democratic Republic. "Democratic" being an adjective, a describing word, for what we actually HAVE - a Republic.
It is not a Democracy because we do not DIRECTLY elect our leaders, WE vote for REPRESENTATIVES that vote FOR us. This system is a Republic, by definition. These representatives are "supposed" to vote the way we told them to vote by electing them, but are NOT REQUIRED to do so.
While there are aspects of both systems in our iteration of "freedom," it's FAR from a real Democracy and much closer to a Republic. But people that are blindly proud of what we "have" in this country like to (incorrectly) say "Of course we live in a Democracy, I can go vote for whoever I want for President." Sure, you can. But we've seen twice now how the popular vote can be overridden by the electoral college. This is your vote not counting.
What's HILARIOUS to me is I was arguing earlier this year with HILLARY supporters that we should abolish the electoral college, NOW THEY'RE ON MY SIDE because she lost to trump because of it. It's deeply disturbing - the level of corruption on BOTH sides - and how willing people are to use it to their advantage while they can. And it's all thanks to Citizens United and money being allowed to influence politics.
But I digress...
>>
You ever read Nietzsche?
>>
Wanna do something tomorrow?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-21-20-35-30.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-21-20-35-30.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
This is her
>>
Can I tongue your asshole next time you have a turtle head poking out?
>>
>>720263982
This has so many replies yet no dubs.

Roll
>>
best lookin generic white girl ive ever seen. Get over here and lets me spank yo bare ass with a belt
>>
>>720264474
Reroll
>>
>>720263982
Roll
>>
>>720264474
This....
>>
>>720263982
Please just get dubs man....
>>
I would go to sleep but I can't, want to do something this week? I miss you face
>>
>>720263982
Roll this
>>
>>720262059

I was raped by my dad as a child and even now I get erect just thinking about it. Would you please dress up and pretend to him whilst you fuck me with a strap on?
>>
>>720263982
Roll for this.
>>
>>720263982
Everybody is rolling for this god dammit
>>
>>720264474
Re
>>
>>720263982
Rollerooski
>>
>>720263982
He he
>>
Seriously, you can't just pretend that the word's meaning suddenly changed, and it's not funny in the first place. It's immature obnoxious bullshit left over from 4chan
When a ton of the "OP is a faggot" pics and gifs are guys being effeminate, or implying sucking on a penis, you can't pretend it doesn't mean gay anymore. And no, Louis CK and South Park are not moral compasses to whether or not it is ok to say, and saying "Well not all gay people are faggots!" doesn't magically make it ok either
>>
>>720263982
Roll
>>
>>720262059
I was raped by my dad as a child and even now I get erect just thinking about it.

Would you please dress up and pretend to be my dad whilst you fuck me with a strap on?
>>
File: 3dfb072.png (116KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
3dfb072.png
116KB, 500x447px
Say our friendship is meaningless to me
>>
Nudes?
>>
>>720264474
Roller
>>
Don't get me wrong, better to support only straight gays than none, but it basically boils down to "I'm OK with you existing as long as I never get the slightest clue you're gay", and when they do so much as point out a hot guy, OMG WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING FLAMBOYANT STOP SHOVING YOUR BELIEFS IN MY FACE
>>
When I poop, I like to imagine it's a throbbing cock fucking me in the ass.
>>
>>720264778
ALMOST TRIPS DAMN
>>
op left didn't he
>>
>>720263982
This post is snake bitten.

Roll
>>
>>720263982
Rollllllll
>>
>>720264776
kek this
>>
>>720263982
Hi
>>
Wanna see my cock?
>>
>>720262059
Alright bitch, I'm sorry I had to say that, see I have issues in my life, everyday my underwear gets wedged up my ass by this guy named Hassaam assaad and he just makes me upset and it makes me say random stuff, I was also diagnosed with crushing anal depression and was force fed dead white rice oh god the white rice it has no flavor to savor like that pussy bae
>>
>>720263982
One dubs coming right up!
>>
This is OP I'm still waiting for dubs you useless fucks
>>
>>720263982
Dubs get
>>
File: japanbringthebants.png (229KB, 642x274px) Image search: [Google]
japanbringthebants.png
229KB, 642x274px
>>720264776
This
>>
>>720264900
FUCKING FINALLY!!!
>>
>>720264900
winneeeeeerrrr!!!
>>
>>720264919
No
>>
"Whites aren't allowed to be proud of being white and that is racist!" Yeah... because you can't attend Oktoberfest... or go to an Irish pub... or a nice Italian restaurant down the street... and Swedish meatballs aren't a thing that people bring to potlucks.
>>
>>720263982
Just send her this already
>>
>>720262059
im currently asking 4chan what to say to you if they roll dubs and also im a massive faggot
>>
>>720264900
Do et, OP
>>
>>720264900
DELIVER
>>
Can I give you a blowjob?
>>
>>720264993
Yes
>>
Op you better start delivering or people start dying
>>
I don't actually think that this is a healthy thing for our country whatsoever. The right did it for 8 years under Obama and we saw an increasingly divided nation because of it so the left has decided to shun the advice they gave the right and follow them down the rabbit hole. In my opinion, this can only lead to more division and an even worse political climate in 4 years. Kudos to all the patriots that would rather see strife and division than compromise and unification. You're the true patriots ideologues.
>>
>>720265099
Truth
>>
You name your kid Jaheem and you are seemingly an idiot for naming him something stupid like that... Yet nobody cares about naming a kid Pierre, or Frank, or Erik, or Anthony... but yes. White culture and heritage is something that is never allowed and everybody treats shamefully.
Maybe it is that you are just so used to your white culture and heritage being normalized and everyday that you don't notice how much of it you participate in openly every day? And you only notice other cultures and heritages being celebrated and expressed because it is a different from your default white norms?
>>
>>720265099
LOL dis funnay 2
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-25-16-52-11.png (222KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-25-16-52-11.png
222KB, 1440x2560px
Here ya go
>>
FUCK YOU. THE DB DUB CHANGES NAMES ( SPECIAL BEAM CANNON INSTANT TRANSMISION, PIKKUHAN ,MASTER SHEN, NASTER ROSHI, KRILLIN, SUPREME KAI ETC) PERSONALITY OF THE MAIN CHARACTER (SELFISH MANCHILD THAT LIKES TO FIGHT TO GENERIC SUPERHERO AND PROTECER OF THE INNOCENT) SONGS, (ROCK THE DRAGON AND THE SHITTY GT RAP) OST ( KIKUCHI TO MUH FLUCKNER) AND SCENES ( ADDING LINES MUSIC ETC) FUCK THE DB Z GT DUBS. PLEASE JUST END YOUR OWNL LIFE
>>
>>720262059
Do you like Greek gods ? My favourite Greek god is Aphrodite because she's the goddess of Love, you know you kind of remind me of her, let's have a god of war cosplay :3 <3 tehe lol I'll be Kratos prepare the bed my love and prepare for the fucking of your life by this warrior of Sparta !!! I will send that pussy back to the depths of hades
>>
>>720263572
Typical boring monotonous bitch.
>>
You use our lingo. You stereotype our people. You cry about not being able to say nigga. You consume our art, then embarrassingly try to imitate it. You like when black athletes run and jump, but they should fuck off when talking about social issues that don't pertain to the white man. You live in the suburbs. You don't understand what life is like beyond the veil separating black and white america. You value some abstract idea like free speech more than safety and security of minorities, using free speech to explain why your racist jokes are OK.
Then you go on BPT, use AAVE; laugh at black jokes, laugh at black stereotypes; inject your meaningless, baseless opinion into any race topic; cry reverse racism when the jokes aren't about black people anymore, but about white people; you "wait for all the facts" after another police shooting, while inventing scenarios that will justify them; and you truthfully believe racism is only revealed through overt, singular occurrences (that can always be explained away!), rather than the systemic marginalization that has occurred for centuries.
If you're not down with some form of Black Liberation in this white supremacist nation, you don't deserve to "borrow" parts of black culture. Of course, people will still do this. Just understand that you're being a dick when your pale ass chants "FUCK DA POLICE" at an NWA concert, but still thinks black people need to practice respectability politics to avoid police brutality. You're not "homies in the squad", you're fair-weather fuckfaces who wanna dip their toes in the black experience, but flee the scene whenever the realities of the black experience presents itself.
>>
I know this'll rustle Jimmies, but I just can't, they make it impossible. Almost every white person I meet inevitably hits a point when they either do something extremely racist, assumed fucked up things about me due to race, or brushed off people calling me things like n**ger because they either "understand" or have "real problems".
I'm really fucking sick of it, honestly, I think in my entire life I've met very few white folks that didn't harbor fucked up beliefs about blacks and other minorities or weren't entitled as fuck. Why do you gotta say "nigga" so goddamn bad, one fucking word in the entire English language we say you shouldn't say and you can't resist. This is why black folk like me don't fucking trust you and are always cautious.
Oh, and, the people I mentioned that were cool were all women, basically every white male I've met has harbored some fucked up views on race.
Yeah.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/iJqXfqi.png
STATISTICS DONT LIE, FACTS CANT BE RACIST
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-25-16-54-53.png (248KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-25-16-54-53.png
248KB, 1440x2560px
Aaand result
>>
And why do think we are offended by their being white and male? It's just a pair of descriptors. Their spicy remarks along the lines of "I'm a white male! Offended yet?" Have no basis in reality.
And why do some of these people hate it when we mention our race and gender on the Internet?
Yes, I know, back in the 1990's total anonymity was a thing; that's done, now. We are anonymous to an extent, but the nature of dialogue on the Internet has changed to such a degree that one's race and gender and sexuality are now relevant.
>>
>>720265400
Nudes?
>>
>>720265244
Top kek
>>
>>720265244
Winrar
>>
>>720265400
Alright, well show me what you're wearing.

Need to see the booty I'm going to clap.
>>
File: k;;;k.png (821KB, 998x768px) Image search: [Google]
k;;;k.png
821KB, 998x768px
They shouldn't be, of course. However they are the only group that has this privilege. There are no others. If you are not a white man, odds are you have already been asked to explain why another person like you thinks a certain way or does a certain thing. If you are not a white man, odds are something you have said or done has been used for or against another person that you may not even know or care about and only because you share some superficial trait like skin tone or country of origin or religious belief.
>>
>>720265400
faggets be rolling dubs for this, give them a proper response or I will slice you open like your friend last year
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-25-16-56-46.png (280KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-25-16-56-46.png
280KB, 1440x2560px
Done
>>
>>720265244
>>720265400

Dude she's down for it OP
>>
>>720265244
Do it
>>
>>720265535
Are you South African, brother?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-25-16-57-34.png (309KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-25-16-57-34.png
309KB, 1440x2560px
>>
And boy do they get mad.
this joke isn't rly funny guis
wow way to stereotype all white people
can we stop with all the "white people are _____" jokes? they're really overused
>>
Tl;dr: let's fuck
>>
>>720265722
winrar
>>
Well sorry, I'm actually gay.
>>
I've seen people call these jokes "racist" which is of course missing the point
as a white girl, I never really gave a shit if people made fun of me for drinking Starbucks or whatever because if that's the only mean thing people are saying about me, then I'm better off than 99.99% of the world
but lately I've been feeling like it's just a more socially acceptable way to shit talk women. if a white man buys an iced coffee, no one gives a shit, tons of people drink iced coffee. but if a girl does it? usually it leads to a bunch of "jokes" that boil down to "women are vapid and materialistic, women are so stupid look at this stupid woman being stupid"
maybe I'm reading too much into this, I dunno
EDIT: I realize now I should make it clear that I acknowledge how minor of a gripe this is, I know how privileged I am, and I know it's not literally the most misogynistic thing ever. it's just a minor gripe - amy schumer
>>
>>720265589
roll
>>
Because the only thing worse than a black man with wealth is a black man with wealth who won't stop reminding you of it.
Here's hoping Ye and Jay never stop pissing off insecure white men. Stunt as much as you damn well please. - naoki tate
>>
English mother fucker! Do you speak it?
>>
>>720265589
Pls roll
>>
So m'lady i must ask for consent to have sexual intercourse with you, please agree i am very lonely and in need for vaginal satisfaction, bitch.
>>
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the wise"? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
>>
>>720265898
Iff by one reroll
>>
>>720265665
Lol sorry OP xD
>>
Why aren't these men staying and fighting for their country, rather than coming to Europe''?
The thing is, brainiac, if your great-great-grandpappy hadn't tucked tail and fled from his country of origin, then you wouldn't be American in the first place.
White refugees and immigrants = Bold, intrepid visionaries, nobly seeking out freedom and opportunity.
Brown refugees and immigrants = Cowardly, freeloading criminals. - ANime Ajay
>>
>>720266014
Wth are you rolling for??
>>
>>720265722
>>720265955
>>
>>720265665
What the fuck kind of response is that?
>>
>>720265977
WINRAWR
>>
>>720266117
For the text silly what else?
>>
trump is such a racist. he should let the inner city black communities destroy each other like everyone in the libturd media is saying
>>
>>720265589
reroll
>>
>>720266117
Dubs you retard
>>
>>720266179
You replied to nothing
>>
File: WTDallman.png (616KB, 1366x740px) Image search: [Google]
WTDallman.png
616KB, 1366x740px
Wow, so he's actually going to do something about it, unlike Obama who blamed guns for everything and wasted tax payer money trying to get hood rats to stop hood ratting.
>>
i typed this with my 4inch cock
>>
>>720265977
>>720265955
>>720266155
>>
>>720266350
roll
>>
>>720266350
rolling
>>
>>720266155
Makes the most sense with the context Op
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-25-17-05-15.png (265KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-25-17-05-15.png
265KB, 1440x2560px
Here go
>>
>>720266350
plz op, this
>>
Hey girl you and me should have an orgy with Trump and his fam, bae I love you, someday I want to be yours forever, I'm 21 years old and I live in Chiraq, but I'm a lean whiteboy trying to make a living as a real gangster type nigger guy, and BAE nothing would motivate me more than you tied to the bed ready to take it in every hole ;)
>>
"Hillary's husband signed the Crime Bill that destroyed the black community."
FFS, the schadenfreude is too much.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.