[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nzg/ - New Zealand General: We All Suck Dick For Meth Edition

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 72

File: thread.png (41KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
thread.png
41KB, 2000x1000px
/nzg/ - New Zealand General: We All Suck Dick For Meth Edition
>>
Why are IDs even gone?
>>
TC ded why
>>
File: NZ_flag1.jpg (382KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
NZ_flag1.jpg
382KB, 1600x800px
>>720210288
>not posting the superior flag
>>
>>720210710
Spotted the John Key. We didn't vote for your gay flag and you're not even the PM anymore. Stop shilling your shit.
>>
File: 8H7LMk9.jpg (2KB, 126x123px) Image search: [Google]
8H7LMk9.jpg
2KB, 126x123px
>Christchurch
>>
any1 know where to score in welly. visiting and need a sesh
>>
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
You do all suck dick for meth faggot that's why it's funny!
Canada fag here.
Remember that one time that dumb cunt gave me 20$?
Thanks for the shout out homey that made my day.
Ps: your still a bunch of major faggots that suck stanky biker Dicks for 5balls of meth, then buttfuck all night. And you fuck sheep. And the moari are nothing but welfare sucking drunk cunts that will eat you if your out to late. And I hope a tsunami ends your pathetic Island soon because I'm getting sick of preying to God to rain death and destruction on you flaming faggots. I wish I could get you all in a pile and set you on fire. Your not even worth my cool gifs anymore. Does anybody have pictures of jade yet? Let's all do the kiwi dance.
You pathetic no good cocksucking wastes of skin words can't describe the horrors I would unleash upon you major faggot cunts if given the chance.
Pss: every biker knows what the back of your throats feels like.
And if any of you can go thirty seconds without tasting cum or methamphetimine say I'm a dirty little faggot liar and Canada is the best. Because it's true.
Now I'm going to "bid" bikercumdumpsters. Goodnight from God's land. Please die.
>>
>>720212043
>Canada fag here.
stfu aussie cunt, no you're not
>>
File: l1483777395110.jpg (235KB, 1242x1365px) Image search: [Google]
l1483777395110.jpg
235KB, 1242x1365px
>>720212043

I consider this chemo, but fuck, you're spending a lot of time anbd effort in here bro. Did you get dumped by some Kiwi slut or something?
>>
>>720212235

defintely ausfag
>>
File: nz2.png (69KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
nz2.png
69KB, 426x364px
jafafag reporting in
>>
File: TallaMorgana.jpg (40KB, 480x586px) Image search: [Google]
TallaMorgana.jpg
40KB, 480x586px
>>720210288
>>
>>720212043
Imagine standing in front of the person (meth taking biker) that made you hate nz, and telling him that you go on 4chan every day to say shit like this. how fucking cringe that would be " HAHAHAHAHHAHA" , what a fucking sad cunt
>>
>>720212283
>nigger memes
kys
>>
>>720212283
Jade did break my heart yes. She was going to have me over for meth and sex sandwiches but I done fucked it up. So now I take it out on you faggots. It's not like I'm wrong in anything I say? Please tell me how I'm Wrong?
Yesa I'm really Canadian, can any of you say shit about Canada? No? Didn't think so
This truly is God's land and I wanted jade to move here. It would of been so good for her and saved her from a life of blowing mongrelbikercock to smoke meth. I mean it's not like it's HA it's the fucking mongrels cheesyunwashedforweeks cock. It makes me so sad.
>>
>>720212043
Is this Nate?
>>
I spoke to Brian the Australian from West Australia and he's pretty cool compared to you scamps. Unfortunately Australia shares many the same problems as you cunts. Here in Canada we have fentanyl, which provides the luxury of killing most of those who try it. Not like meth. We have drunk Indians too but they mostly stick to the rez. Our biker gangs truly are badass and would fucking destroy any gang from your Island. Instead of poisoning the people they hunt rapists and paedophiles, and beat the Syrian refugees whenever they get out of line or take to many Canadian jobs. This is truly God's land. Trump loves us, Putin loves us. Who the fuck is looking out for nzl?
Even God has turned his back on you dysfunctional pieces of shit
>>
>>720212043
>Remember that one time that dumb cunt gave me 20$?
Never proved it was you also it was paid to a Kiwi bank account.
>>
File: img_4591.jpg (119KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
img_4591.jpg
119KB, 571x800px
>>720211393
'sup lad
>>
>>720213577
Who is this "God"?
>>
> Napier
>>
>>720213597
Stfu faggot I had you cunts from the beginning. Why didn't anybody come back to thank you? I did. I was there the whole fucking night insisting on you faggots agreeing with me how fucking dumb you really are. You gave money to a stranger on 4chan. (me) your dumb fucking cunts and I can't blame you, honestly. I blame the bikers and your cucked corrupt government ( also bikers)
>>
http://www.redtube.com/1183760
>>
>>720210288
Fuck I hate your country. I'm stuck in Christchurch trying to save enough money to leave.

Why are you people so racist and bigoted and ignorant? I know you all grew up on a tiny little island but holy shit you guys are retarded.
>>
File: 1485296449712.jpg (5KB, 292x256px) Image search: [Google]
1485296449712.jpg
5KB, 292x256px
Black power or mob?
>>
>>720214047
Because the the dole system mainly consists of?? You guessed it! Maoris
>>
File: ciggies.png (260KB, 2736x1824px) Image search: [Google]
ciggies.png
260KB, 2736x1824px
You losers want a drawing or something?
>>
>>720214047
Go to the north Island, it'll be more your shade of diverse.
>>
>>720214047
Blame the faggot bikers man, honestly you should just go out and fucking shoot as many as you can then hop on a plane and come on over to Canada. ( GODSLAND) your people will thank you. Bring jade.
>>
>>720214221
Wellington is a pretty cool place ,i'll give you that.
>>
>>720214207
A maori in a toyota hiace
>>
>>720214278
I'd love to see Canada but I hear it's very expensive.
>>
>>720214047
>Why are you people so racist and bigoted and ignorant? I know you all grew up on a tiny little island but holy shit you guys are retarded.
Yeah because diversity is so great aye?

You're the ignorant one you open borders cuck. Good work doing what the elite elite (that is the 1% of the 1% want you to do to make them more richer and you more poorer).

You can't fuck off quick enough.
>>
>>720214103
Mob > Black Power
>>
>>720214414
I would put money on that someone in your family is in a gang, and it's seen as a point of pride in your family. I would also bet you know more than 3 people that have a tattoo on their face and a drinking problem.
>>
File: 1457220886934.gif (101KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1457220886934.gif
101KB, 120x120px
>>720214278
the faggotary is off the scale, your land has a national average IQ of 12, you're the niggers of the americas so hard that even Alaskans, hell even fucking Mexicans are above you. you've never offered anything to the advancement of your race except for garbage actors and worse popstars, even the constant joking at your fuckhole countries expense is tired and lame. your shit is well weak pal, get a real fucking country.
>>
>>720213993
She's not very attractive.
>>
>>720214207
Thank you again for this masterpiece.
There's a group of women singing deliberately badly outside my window and they're annoying as fuck. Draw them?
>>
>>720214522
Well you would be totally wrong.
>>
>>720214358
Trust me it's worth it. You wanna grow up smoking drugs and smoking cock?
Living on moari welfare?
Having the world hate you?
Trump just passed the keystone xl. Stocks are already going through the roof. Canada is going to be #1 again. Especially Alberta. Move here now I urge all of you ( I truly don't hate any of you its just tough love I know what it's like) learn to weld. Learn to fit pipe whatever. Nzl is shit and Canada is happening. Go get work visas tomorrow. All of you
>>
>>720214625
I call bullshit. Unless you live in some backwards tiny little town where everyone has an uncle dad and you don't get out much.
>>
>>720213993
Jesus Christ she screams like a jap. This is not sexy.
>>
>>720214533
Your a fucking idiot bro. You can stay cunt
>>
>>720212283
theyre just mad they cant come here
>>
>>720214654
Man i'm from the UK I am just travelling. Don't worry I am not born in NZ i've just been here on and off for about 4 years.

I may see Canada some time in the next 5 years.
>>
>>720214686
Lol not an argument to anything I said in my original response to that post.
>>
>>720214047
>>720214278
kiwis and canucks are the worst; lived overseas and every piece of shit foreigner i met was either from canada or new zealand
both countries seem to produce smug, entitled pricks
>>
>>720214751
Please tell these cunts to get off The island and that I'm not lying, it's sad.
>>
wellyfag here, havent been on in a couple months

any others?
>>
>>720214801
So where are you from? Canada or New Zealand you smug cunt.
>>
>>720214801
Well your just a spry little faggotthen huh? What are you Chinese? Muslim?
>>
>>720214893
Yeah clearly there's others in this thread. Bloody hell...
>>
>>720214768
You talked about open borders?

You don't have open borders because you don't have an industry that requires enough work force to operate it. You are a small island with your own little infrastructure and everything just ticks along nicely for all 4 and half million of you. But along with that nice little cushion you live on, at least to people from the actual world, you come across like retarded hillbillies. It is painfully obvious a lot of people i talk to have never left NZ let alone the South island, or the North island depending on where they were born. People see it as a big move to go from North to South.
>>
File: 1441514470259.jpg (12KB, 215x211px) Image search: [Google]
1441514470259.jpg
12KB, 215x211px
>>720214906
>>
>>720214948
Just take the jump and come to Canada for fuck sake holy fucking Christmas. If everyone left the bikers would leave.too, your Island would be good again. It's the only way. I mean. Unless you faggots can say no to drugs. Which you can't.
>>
>>720214948
Lol what the fuck you idiot.

That is still no argument to anything I said not to mention completely wrong.

You said NZ was racist and ignorant and you turn around and start spratting off some shit about nothing. You don't even know what you're trying to say.
>>
>>720214801
Yeah that is the truth, they are entitled pricks and so full of themselves. Being from the UK i am seen here as full of myself and i think I am better than everyone else. I am the most keep myself to myself person you will meet yet people bother me with how amazing kiwis are at rugby, a kiwi split the atom in his shed and so on and so on. The kiwis think they are the best in the world at everything.
>>
>>720214714
kys cuck
>>
>>720215081
I'm saying your racism and small island mentality comes from the fact you don't need lots of foreigners to run the country. You have grown up with kiwis around you at all times. Everyone is patting each other on the back and having bbqs all day. You are ignorant because you grow up to believe there is nowhere better in the world than NZ, and also NZ is so far away from anywhere it's hard to leave. You are like the small guy who thinks he can knock anyone out. That's your ignorants.
>>
>>720215096
>i am seen here as full of myself
> I am the most keep myself to myself person you will meet yet
>full of myself

Yeah you clearly are.
>>
>>720215290
Fuck up. Your gangs are gay, your houses are shit and damp and intelligence is seen as weak here.
>>
>>720215243
Suck oil from the tip of my dick faggot, and I'm going to charge you 2.50 faggot kiwi dollars per liter dumb cunt
>>
>>720215374
Shouldn't you be busy praying to mecca?
>>
Very heated arguments tonight, most action ive seen for a while
>>
>>720215245
You sure seem to think you have the understanding of this country down pat.

You don't but I guess it's cute that you think you do.

Explain how our racism is borne out of not having lots of foreigners when our ancestors came here to an Island where brown people were still eating each other? Explain how our racism is borne out of not having foreigners when we absolutely shat ourselves back during the gold rushes at Chinese moving here. The Chinese have always, always, been regarded as a threat to this nation.

And that is simply two examples.

You are completely ignorant about this nation yet pat yourself on the back as though you are an authority.

Not our fault you couldn't handle the stuck up shit cunts here and put them back in their place with good old banter.
>>
>>720215460
White Englishman.
>>
Canada is God's land. We follow the Queen. Come here now while you can. It's gonna boom like a fuckin' atom bomb
>>
Gangs are pathetic. Just a bunch of low life's circle jerking each other about how tough they are. Commiting crimes cause they think they are better than the "working man". Please go ride your motorcycles or shity cars off a cliff.
>>
>>720215502
Sharia applies to all. Go to /pol/ and learn how to shitpost properly, then come back.
>>
>>720215476
What the fuxk is there to understand.???? the bikers have you all trained to suck dick for meth. Your natives are cucked alcoholic cannibals. Your government is corrupt. Nobody can get a job or afford a house. Your country's dead bro
>>
You can get a house easy. Just a bit harder in Auckland. Houses are cheap in the South island
>>
>>720215476
So you see your ancestors as white European? You took the land from the Maori, or I should say we really because I am European. But it's interesting that you see how the Maori acted as reason to dislike them when they were here before the Europeans.

And explain more about the Chinese then, I see them as people on buildings sites who work hard for the money they earn, they open shops and pay taxes.

And all this couldn't handle yourself shit. I'm not even trying to be a big man but i worked on building sites and multiple times i offered kiwis out for taking a joke too far or not knowing when to shut the fuck up and they always shit themselves. They are all talk no action.
>>
>>720215612
What the fuck are you talking about? There are parts of London where they are trying to implement Sharia law and failing. The muslims will never take over England.
>>
>>720215685
Okay but for what? Why stay? There's no future and it's sad as fuck. It's like a sinking ship.... Covered in biker cum and meth. Canada is pure and righteous and hiring. If you can pass a drug test you can make 20$ an hour no problem here. No tickets or anything in Alberta. We would love the kiwis.... Much more then The Syrians.
>>
>>720210307
fuck off you stupid fucking cunt.

kys asap
>>
>>720215824
Is there actually a job rush in Canada?
>>
>>720215824
this country has always been cucked
>>
Also the only women I have slept with here have been Asian because of how retarded the kiwi women are and how old fashioned they are.

They either don't want to fuck you because you don't want to marry them or they don't want to fuck you because you don't drive a Nissan skyline and have tribal tattoos.
>>
Honest to God a couple years ago I was making 29 an hour working nightshift with first aid in Alberta. No tickets. Then oil crashed. It's going to pick up here again like never before and I will be making the same. Y'all just going to OD on meth or cum on your queer Island like a faggot
>>
>>720215726
>So you see your ancestors as white European? You took the land from the Maori, or I should say we really because I am European. But it's interesting that you see how the Maori acted as reason to dislike them when they were here before the Europeans.
What else would I see them as? Pippi Lockstockings?

The majority of us in this nation are British New Zealanders (Anglo-Saxons, whatever).

What a totally pathetic attempt at an argument "They were here first so the way they behave is perfectly acceptable". Really? At least try and attempt something bordering logic here. The way the British behaved during colonisation is exactly the way we'll behave if/when we start exploring the galaxy and if we come across lifeforms which are deemed 'inferior' to ours. It's the exact same way superior lifeforms would even act to us. Doesn't make it right but neither does it make it wrong, it's how it is, how it will be and how it has been.

>And explain more about the Chinese then, I see them as people on buildings sites who work hard for the money they earn, they open shops and pay taxes.
Not even trying, I mentioned the gold rushes and you come back with some cock and bull story about Chinese people now. Idiotic! Also that completely flies in the face of your earlier argument about us not needing foreigners for our industry/infrastructure. So which is it? Do we have foreigners or not?

>Must have hit a bit close to home, aye?
>>
>>720215895
Yes trump okayed a bunch of pipelines
Stocks are already through the roof
>>
>>720215785
>There are parts of London where they are trying to implement Sharia law and failing. The muslims will never take over England.
Yeah coz it's not like the Islamic Mayor of London (whom has well-known ties with questionable Islamic groups) failed in his bid to be elected now, right?
>>
>>720216007
>Doesn't drive a skyline

Why are you trying to fuck chicks when you're clearly gay?
>>
>>720215955
Your country was cuxked by meth slinging bikers faggot
Maybe take some lessons before opening your fuxkin' mouth cunt
>>
>>720216126
Must have hit a bit close to home, aye?
Is in relation to this:
>They are all talk no action.
>>
>>720216218
I think bogan is the term your looking for, not gay
>>
>>720216007
>Also the only women I have slept with here have been Asian because
Yeah because you couldn't get your dick wet without going to a brothel even with Kiwi girls being some of the biggest (literally) sluts in the world.

Ha ha.
>>
>>720216249
shut the fuck up you pathetic cuck. go rot away in your mums basement. you have no idea whatt the real world is like
>>
File: RFB.jpg (77KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
RFB.jpg
77KB, 528x960px
>>720216280
twenny swungit owt chur tumeke cuz
car sluts are hundy as g
>>
>>720216280
>Why are you trying to fuck chicks when you're clearly bogan?

Doesn't really work.
>>
>>720216126
I'm not saying the way the Maori behave is OK, part of my reason for shit talking your country is the fact you all get into gangs and your drug problem is rife. And that isn't a Maori problem it's an NZ problem, there are plenty of whites I know who associate with one gang or another, it's crazy how many people are in gangs in one form or another.

As far as the seeing yourself as white European I would have thought you saw yourself as New Zealand, i don't know, it just seems strange to hold onto a European heritage.

I mention the Chinese on sites because I am here in Chch for the rebuilds so you defiantly do need them here. In fact something that annoys me here is kiwis telling me how they don't need people from other countries for the re build and there are enough kiwis to build it again, and i ask 'where are they?'' Why do you still need huge amounts of labor in Chch yet you still hold onto the fact you don't need immigrants here for the re build.
>>
>>720216384
Well I guess Im the only person who wouldnt want to fuck a bogan
>>
>>720216277
Not that, they just joke too much. They do it with each other, it's like the whole kiwi humor is trying to put the next man down, and trying to humiliate someone so other people can laugh at them. And in England you get your head smashed in for that.
>>
>>720216356
The fuck bitch I'm not like that. Your fucking Island is 10x worse then anyone's basement faggot
>>
>>720216349
I got my dick wet with Asian students, i didn't need to talk about rugby and have an IQ of 50 to have sex with a girl who works on road maintenance and calls me bro.
>>
Sell me marijuana please.
>>
>>720216456
>I'm not saying the way the Maori behave is OK, part of my reason for shit talking your country is the fact you all get into gangs and your drug problem is rife. And that isn't a Maori problem it's an NZ problem, there are plenty of whites I know who associate with one gang or another, it's crazy how many people are in gangs in one form or another.
This is totally untrue and one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

>As far as the seeing yourself as white European I would have thought you saw yourself as New Zealand, i don't know, it just seems strange to hold onto a European heritage.
Says far more about you than anything else.

>and i ask 'where are they?'' Why do you still need huge amounts of labor in Chch yet you still hold onto the fact you don't need immigrants here for the re build.
Government mismanagement, neo-liberalism, open border immigration policy (harks back to neo-liberalism), more workers in the country whom are a new source of debt for the banks (Kiwis are debt-saturated in many cases we are unable to take on anymore debt so the banks need new blood).

Many reasons. We have the necessary bodies in this country to rebuild Christchurch, we need not any foreign labour in his country, but it's because of the political/economical system that it is being 'used'. It's being used in more ways than one, too (debt slavery as I mentioned just one example).
>>
>>720213814
Hey, pretty much just forgot about this thread for the better part of 2 hours. I got through to the second and final round of interviews btw. The first guy really liked me and thinks i'll do well. So hopefully it goes well. Unfortunately the job doesn't start til late feb but as long as I can hold out money wise til then, then i'm fucking set.
>>
Seriously though any weed on the North Shore
>>
>>720216851
>98 replies
>23 posters
Kek. Pathetic.
>>
>>720216572
>And in England you get your head smashed in for that.
You're a liar and I wonder as to whether you've ever actually been to the UK. That 'showing affection through bullying' is a well-known aspect of British/Anglo-Saxon culture.

Some take it too far, the shit cunts, and on building sites it's apparently ruthless. A house is being built in front of our house at the moment and, apparently, the way one of the guys talks to this young apprentice fella is horrible. The guy doing it is a fucking cunt, absolutely hate him and I've not had anything to do with him. With those people you call them out for not being funny, simple as that. Stand your ground.

You're just like that fella though, full of shit.
>>
>>720216656
Yeah I don't think you've ever actually been to NZ either.

The assumption that we're all rugby mad is bullshit and shows how little you know of this country. I'd wager the majority of the country actually dislikes rugby with a significant amount outright loathing it.
>>
>>720216730
Statistically per capita you have the highest number of gang members in the world. I mean that is pretty fucked up hen you think about it.

You seem different to other kiwis, people i meet hate when asked where their ancestors comes from. They tell me New Zealand, they are from New Zealand not Europe. So i stop asking.

You don't have enough people to build Chch and keep the other cities ticking over. You have a small population and it's inevitable that you will need foreigners to help with projects like that and some will stay. In 50 years you have a pop of around 8-10 million and you will finally get a decent fucking train system.
>>
>>720216851
>The first guy really liked me
Cute bro.
>>
>>720217098
Ignorant ausfag here... Why do kiwis say chch? The fuck does it mean?
>>
>>720216851
>first guy really liked me
gtfo faggot
>>
>>720216851
Don't blame you, I haven't read most of that shit.
Good stuff on the interviews, man. Sounds like you've made a good impression, best of luck for getting the gig.
True, you reckon you'll get by until then?
>>
Holy fucking shit seriously
Tsunami
Everyone drowns
I laugh my God damned ass off
Thank God for earthquakes and tsunamis
>>
>>720217183
Your thread isn't until later, Bruce. But since you're here, Chch is an abbreviation for Christchurch, because fuck typing all of that out
>>
>>720216972
Nah, British culture and historically the great British humor is us laughing at ourselves. We don't single out people to be laughed at, we create a joke that people can be involved in, it starts with laughing at ourselves and them can also involve joking about other people but as we have already dropped ourselves down by making a joke of ourselves it should make the other person comfortable. That is British humor.

Kiwi humor is singling out one person and trying to make them feel bad about themselves and getting as many people as you can to join in the joke as possible. I can only think this comes from some insecurity within yourselves.

And the whole offering kiwis out is no lie, i have a few out and they just don't want to fight, they like their little words.
>>
>>720217250
Oh shit. Lol yeah that makes sense. Good luck with rebuilding the city, saw plenty of pics & vids in the news, you guys got fucked up
>>
>>720217183
Christchurch. It's a hillbilly city on the South island that got fucked over with an earthquake a few years ago.
>>
File: kawaiii.jpg (145KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
kawaiii.jpg
145KB, 960x768px
>>720217129
>>720217194
>>
>>720217098
>Statistically per capita you have the highest number of gang members in the world. I mean that is pretty fucked up hen you think about it.
Because of Maori and Polynesian.

>They tell me New Zealand, they are from New Zealand not Europe. So i stop asking.
Yeah, nah, that's how I know you're full of shit. Christchurch is one of the most heritage focused areas in NZ. It's a toss up between Dunedin and Christchurch for city (and it's people) is more proud/aware of the fact.

>You don't have enough people to build Chch and keep the other cities ticking over. You have a small population and it's inevitable that you will need foreigners to help with projects like that and some will stay. In 50 years you have a pop of around 8-10 million and you will finally get a decent fucking train system.
Again this is the total opposite to what you said previously, going round in circles.
>>
Sup Bruce, Alberta fag here trying to tell these faggots what's what
>>
>>720212604
imagine falling for the obvious bait and looking like a dickhead, what a fucking sad cunt
>>
>>720217235
Yeah should do, just will be awfully poor and a little in debt until first pay. After first pay I can be debt free and start raking in the cash.
>>
>>720217329
Don't worry Brisbane across the pond isn't much better. Also thanks
>>
>>720217288
Cheers, cobber. You're alright.
>>720217365
Ah well, if the first pay will put you back in the black it's all good.
>>
>>720217340
Well you keep deluding yourself about your country. Just wait until you get out of there and see the world you will literally laugh out loud at this place. I know a guy who went to Europe for a few months and he came back a totally different man.

And you can say what you want about my experiences here but I have done a lot and met different people and thrown myself at your culture, trying to mix and learn and understand and it's like trying to rub shit on your face.
>>
>>720217548
Yeah pretty much, just got to make it there, I think I have a pretty good chance at getting the job. Little annoyed at how long the process is but it's a good job. Interview is Tuesday, should know within a week if i'm in.
>>
>>720217277
The fact you think that there is a distinction between the two is hysterical. So Frankie Boyle, Jimmy Carr, Sean Lock, Lee Mack, David Mitchell et al never made jokes at the expense of others?

Yeah, nah.

Again your assumptions of Kiwis are outright wrong. You are letting the shitcunts cloud your judgement.

>And the whole offering kiwis out is no lie, i have a few out and they just don't want to fight, they like their little words.
So we're all in gangs yet we don't like to fight? Lol ok.
>>
File: eJRzota.jpg (115KB, 1167x661px) Image search: [Google]
eJRzota.jpg
115KB, 1167x661px
CAR FAGS WHERE YOU AT

represent niggas, i gots questions to ask
>>
>>720217576
Hahahaha
You hear that nzl cuckfags??
>>
File: d2ef0f6eeb6d9aa4365e25b9db149107.jpg (856KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
d2ef0f6eeb6d9aa4365e25b9db149107.jpg
856KB, 1024x683px
>>720217631
That's not a car

This is a car.
>>
>>720217607
Yeah you don't like to fight. You have the highest gang member rate per capita yet you have fairly low crime rates, what does that tell you about your gangs, bunch of fucking fairies.
>>
File: JMjS1AQ.jpg (199KB, 900x680px) Image search: [Google]
JMjS1AQ.jpg
199KB, 900x680px
>>720217739
ok but seriously, how much do you know about turbo charger mechanics
>>
>>720217607
I think your gang members are just scared to be alone.
>>
>>720217576
>Just wait until you get out of there and see the world you will literally laugh out loud at this place. I know a guy who went to Europe for a few months and he came back a totally different man.
Lol so if I go overseas (again) I'll come back and think "Oh, that anon was actually right, Dunedin doesn't pride itself on itss Scottishness and Christchurch doesn't pride itself on its Englishness and nobody in this country knows where they are from".

You can't even argue against anything I've said because you have nothing to say. You don't like the country, cool. Settle down though.

I'm thinking this is all bait and you're just the "dicks and meth and gangs" faggot trying another route to get (yous).
>>
>>720217747
>yet you have fairly low crime rates
LOL
>>
>>720217847
yeah you do.
>>
>>720217821
nah fuck your country you inbred fuck.
>>
>>720217821
No that really wasn't me the Canada fag, anybody know where jade is???
Other people from other countries are catching on I guess cunt faggot
>>
File: LHjIwOE.jpg (115KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
LHjIwOE.jpg
115KB, 960x720px
>>720217775
I know how a turbo works if that's what you're asking.
>>
Seriously bring me jade tho
>>
File: 956.jpg (74KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
956.jpg
74KB, 564x564px
>>720217598
I guess they've got to pick and choose their candidates carefully. A lot of people applying for the spot?
>>720217631
Right here
>>720217978
Seconded
>>
>>720217992
It's tapu to buy greenstone for yourself, you have to give it away or you'll get a makutu.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 640x960px
Calm your tittys boys just go out to South Auckland or some degenerate nig nog place and start yelling yolza and sieg fuck and then u will learn about there heritage as they kick U in the teeth
>>
>>720218053
Well there's multiple spots so I assume they're hiring like a group of people to go through training all at once, which is why the process is kinda long, they need to make sure they have the right people as they're paying to put us through training, as well as paying us while we're getting trained. Huge loss on their part if we flake or turn out to be shit.
>>
File: tmp_16886-148533079052353668229.jpg (479KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16886-148533079052353668229.jpg
479KB, 1080x1920px
>>720218074
The girl.
Her name is jade.
Cunt Island faggot
Suckin' dicks and smokin' meth
Alldayallnight
>>
>>720217747
The gangs in NZ are crack up. Literally anti-meth programs and 10 pin bowling nights
>>
File: 2339860.jpg (21KB, 238x286px) Image search: [Google]
2339860.jpg
21KB, 238x286px
>>720218118
Pfft. Old mobsters are cool as. It's the young prospects who are pieces of shit.
>>
File: gsj61fc0sbpx.jpg (190KB, 900x627px) Image search: [Google]
gsj61fc0sbpx.jpg
190KB, 900x627px
>>720217978
>>720218053
i know how a turbo works too, what i want to know is why in just about every custom build i've seen that's had twin turbos on opposite sides of the engine, they've never been mirror imaged? an example would be Ken Blocks Hoonicorn V2, if you look at the turbos are arranged, they're not mirror imaged.

the bit where the boost leaves the turbo, and goes to the air intake of the engine is on top of the turbo on one side, and on the bottom of the turbo on the other side, why is this, do they not make turbos that are asthetically pleasing to fake ocd faggots like me
>>
File: JadeTwists.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
JadeTwists.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>720218146
Greenstone is jade.
>>
File: K6dU4Sb.png (838KB, 1037x690px) Image search: [Google]
K6dU4Sb.png
838KB, 1037x690px
>>720218216
>>720218053
>>720217978

also forgive my lack of appropriate terminology, i know how they work, i don't know the names for each and every part
>>
Why aren't we claiming Maui memes as our own? This shit belongs to us.
>>
>>720214103
>>720214458

neither. I actually have a job.
>>
File: The Eyebrow.jpg (164KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
The Eyebrow.jpg
164KB, 640x359px
>>720218294
>>
Anybody Waitakere here?
>>
>>720218351
ye m8

>>720218216
>>720218279
Not car guy but pretty sure its because of spacing you gotta fit exhaust pipes in there, unless you got a huge engine bay its more space efficient
>>
are these threads still as shit as I remember them being?
>>
File: hrd_2541-1-1024x1024.jpg (175KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hrd_2541-1-1024x1024.jpg
175KB, 1024x1024px
>>720218216
Pretty sure all turbos are made facing the same way, and if not it's certainly way easier to just get 2 exactly the same turbos and rotate one, than to buy/make a mirror image of one.
>>
>>720218294
Because she's not white.
>>
>>720218249
I'm done with you faggots
The bikers and meth have her anyway.
Love is lost here tonight.
Now I'm going to"bid"
I hope the tsunami comes first thing in the morning.

Here's a song for jade.

> if my fist clenches, crack it open.
Before I use it and lose my cool
> if I smile, please tell me some bad news.
Before I smile and act like a fool.
> if I swallow anything evil.
Stick your finger down my throat.
> if I'm cold please give me a blanket
Keep me warm, let me wear your coat.

- Maserati
>>
>>720218431
yes
>>
>>720218145
Ah, righto. Well, just don't be shit and you'll be fine. No worries!
>>720218216
I would throw guesses at either the exhaust manifolds feeding the turbos or the turbos themselves having to dodge things in the engine bay. I don't think there's any engineering reason for it.
If your OCD is triggered too hard by it go and look at twin-turbo Porsche's, Lambo's, etc. They hang the turbos off the back of the engine so there's nothing in the way.
>>
mongrel mob is literally the most retarded gang on the face of the planet

>be black
>un-ironically yell nazi salutes

fucking hell
>>
File: JPJ8N11.jpg (159KB, 887x585px) Image search: [Google]
JPJ8N11.jpg
159KB, 887x585px
>>720218472
rotate on which axis? because then you'd have "boost out" facing the wrong way

and if all turbos are made facing the same way, then do you know why? it's bugging the fuck out of me and i'd really like to know

>>720218567
i'm not actually ocd, it'd just be really satisfying for it the engine to be mirror imaged is all, aesthetically pleasing
>>
File: pussy pussy.png (897KB, 802x602px) Image search: [Google]
pussy pussy.png
897KB, 802x602px
>>720218510
oh cool.
>>
File: 1444655142454.png (103KB, 2300x1545px) Image search: [Google]
1444655142454.png
103KB, 2300x1545px
>>720218503
>>
these threds are shit now :(
>>
beep beep
>>
File: 1474802384994.jpg (396KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1474802384994.jpg
396KB, 1024x768px
>>720218682
lies
>>
>>720218682
>now
>>
File: really.png (249KB, 368x351px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
249KB, 368x351px
>>720218486
>>
vrooooom
>>
File: 1971.jpg (55KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
1971.jpg
55KB, 640x429px
>>720218626
>i'm not actually ocd
Didn't think so, my guy. Was just memeing.
Anyway, if we're talking about aesthetics, blower out the top is the most eye-pleasing boost solution.
>>
>>720218738
A E S T H E T I C
>>
BJ LIPS

You here?
>>
>>720218711
>implying theyve always been shit

why do you keep coming back then fgt?
>>
File: Porsche Bisimoto.jpg (96KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Porsche Bisimoto.jpg
96KB, 960x640px
BISIMOTO
>>
File: Cxs8NBEW8AE9FyJ.jpg (152KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cxs8NBEW8AE9FyJ.jpg
152KB, 1200x800px
>>720218747
well yea, but turbos are not only boost out the hood but are also exhaust out the hood too, which is 2x as eye-pleasing
>>
File: e900ofC.jpg (139KB, 960x626px) Image search: [Google]
e900ofC.jpg
139KB, 960x626px
>>720218816
EVEN THOSE TURBOS AREN'T SYMMETRICAL, Y U DO DIS
>>
>>720218785
ok when have they been good then?
>>
File: paper.jpg (7KB, 235x251px) Image search: [Google]
paper.jpg
7KB, 235x251px
be honest, if the guns were as easy to get here as in america how many of you would shoot shit up and long long would you wait?

I would do it the day we got them
>>
File: pdaDSoI.jpg (326KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
pdaDSoI.jpg
326KB, 1280x800px
>>720218626
If you look at Ken Blocks V2 you can see it's just the same turbo with the front of it rotated around,. boost out shouldn't be an issue because you can rotate the front and back independently without any issue.

I looked at some porche turbos which are actually mirror images so i'd say it's for simplicity sake, having 2 basically identical turbos which should function exactly the same.
>>
>>720214458
Any other race > Maori
>>
>>720218785
Same reason I always come here. To shitpost.
>>
I forgot.
I did find a picture of jade.
Your faggots but I hope one of you can help Canada fag find her.
If not tsunamis coming in the morning to take you bikercockgobblingmethinhalingdumbcunts to the grave, I prey.
>>
File: gorilla.jpg (57KB, 366x328px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla.jpg
57KB, 366x328px
>>720218943
Guns aren't hard to get here.

>>720218957
You seem to have forgotten that abbos exist.
>>
>>720218951
I think it also depends on how you have the turbos set up aswell, whether it's both kicking in at same time or one before the other, aswell as if you regularly need to get access to all parts of them easily
>>
>>720211899
aro
>>
>>720219035
>blurry as fuck picture of could-be-anyone
I'll get right on that.
>>
File: BGHrrm9.jpg (58KB, 957x655px) Image search: [Google]
BGHrrm9.jpg
58KB, 957x655px
>>720218951
>>720218951
>>720219059
sigh, i give up, blowers are better
>>
For real though, how many of you fags are sick of little youth gang cunts, other day had my flat mates car broken into here in palmy and saw the cunt do it, and when cops arrived they told me I must have been mistaken and can't have known which one it was, little snot nosed Maori cunts and lazy pigs are a blight for this country
>>
>>720218626
>>720218951
Actually, if you just flip the entire thing over boost out is the complete opposite direction anyway.

>>720219059
Yeah, parallel vs sequential. I'd imagine in high end builds you'd need need regular access to a lot of parts.
>>
>>720219113
Thanks for trying, faggots.
Canada fag will pay to be connected to her again.
Now I'm off to "bid"
Thanks cunts
>>
>>720219145
Where's the supercharged tanks at?
>>
>>720219052
abbos arent a "race" so much as a sub-species of primate which may or may not have shared a common evolutionary ancestor with humans
>>
>>720219145
You're wrong, nothing better than a open waste gate and flutter
>>
>>720218908
How did you think, in anyway shape or form, that was a response to what that anon asked?

"Why do you keep coming back?"
"When were they ever good?"

What the fuck?

"Are you hungry?"
"It depends if I'm eating"

"Is it raining?"
"Was it yesterday?"

"Hey do you want to hang out?"
"Not unless we hang out".
>>
>>720219177
Yep forgot the correct terms , yeah you'd have to think so , your need to be regularly checking turbines and shafts for any movement, a turbo spitting shot through an expensive engine build is last thing you'd want
>>
>>720218943
>long long would you wait?
Well well to to be be fair fair with with you you maybe maybe I I would would just just shoot shoot my my cum cum in in your your mums mums bum bum.
>>
File: 1441097777802.jpg (185KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441097777802.jpg
185KB, 600x600px
>>720219253
>"Are you hungry?"
>"It depends if I'm eating"
Using this.
>>
>>720219198
uhhhh, here's an abrams, which is effectively powered by what is, in esscence, a filthy great big turbo charger (abrams are powered by a jet turbine engine instead of piston engine

>>720219214
i'm all for a good turbo, but jesus christ they're complex fuckers
>>
>>720219336
wtf bro you'd fuck his nana????
>>
so I havent been keeping up to date with our countries policies because I dont give a fuck, Is the jew still our prime minister or has he quit?

who's going to replace him?

can we ever make New Zealand great again for the first time?
>>
>>720219404
You clearly know he's fucking resigned you idiot because you ask whose going to replace him.

What the fuck kind of shit was that? Holy fuck.

>so I havent been keeping up to date with our countries policies because I dont give a fuck
Haven't been keeping up with not being a total fuckwit either you total fuckwit.
>>
These are my threads and don't forget it.
>>
File: you're.jpg (204KB, 1044x1187px) Image search: [Google]
you're.jpg
204KB, 1044x1187px
>>720219336
ebin trolling

:^^^^^^^^^^^^)
>>
>>720219553
ok idbro
>>
>>720219578
Don't post, you're shit.
>>
>>720219511
the "who's going to replace him?" obviously only applied if the answer to the first question was that he had quit, you fucking dumb cunt.
>>
>>720219404
Yes.
Bill English.
No, we're too far gone.
>>
>>720219647
Nah don't try and butter me up.

You wouldn't randomly just ask "Oh has the PM quit?" unless you'd heard/read/known that he'd quit.

You
Fucking
Dumb
Cunt
>>
>>720219365
Good choice. I don't really into tanks but I know that Abrams sound bloody good
>>
File: 53fd7ea7121228e8efe69be5e88c520c.jpg (663KB, 1023x680px) Image search: [Google]
53fd7ea7121228e8efe69be5e88c520c.jpg
663KB, 1023x680px
Some of these 'houses' for captcha are like 3 story mansiosn, i'm not sure if i'm correct highlighting them but captcha passes me anyway.
>>
HEY EVERYONE I HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING ATTENTION, LOLZ, BARELY BEEN PAYING MY STUDENT LOAN BUT IS HELEN CLARK CAITLYN JENNER LOL

Haven't been paying attention btw so idk
>>
File: llama.jpg (457KB, 990x743px) Image search: [Google]
llama.jpg
457KB, 990x743px
>>720219721
I had heard that he was planning on quitting but not when so I didnt know if it had already happened or not.

you fucking massive niggers chode.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485025176230.jpg (20KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485025176230.jpg
20KB, 720x540px
>>
Oh hai guys I haven't been paying attention, really, believe me, but have these threads gone to shit lately?

>lately
>now
>hue hue
>>
theres no way Goku could beat superman in a fight.
>>
>>720219745
they're pretty decent tanks all things considered, not my favorite, Leopard 2A4 takes that spot for favorite modern MBT bc germansexmachine
>>
>>720219876
>I had heard that he was planning on quitting
LOL no you hadn't you fucking liar.

GCSB up here in fellas.
>>
>>720219981
What do tanks smell like?
>>
>>720219876
He didn't announce that he was planning on quitting at all. It was out of the blue, so you already knew.
>>
>>720217775
I have a turbo, 2 of them actually.
They make cool noises and do really cool things
>>
>>720220048
He's lying, got caught out on his first try so...
>>
File: guts.jpg (106KB, 654x421px) Image search: [Google]
guts.jpg
106KB, 654x421px
>>720219981
whats your opinion on
shermans
>>
OI ALL YIU BOONGAS. WHO IS JADE. I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS MEME. HELP A NIGGA OUT PLZZ
>>
File: thumb-1920-447769.jpg (315KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-447769.jpg
315KB, 1920x1080px
>>720220018
Like a tank.

>>720218567
Already thinking of all the things I can buy when I get paid and I haven't even gotten the job yet. I feel like it's unhealthy but at least it makes me want a job.
>>
>>720220088
>220088
Yeah, this confirms that anon was just shit at it all.

At
It
All
>>
File: dsc_4137.jpg (996KB, 2622x1695px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_4137.jpg
996KB, 2622x1695px
>>720220100
solid all rounder tanks, well liked by crews for their ease of maintenance and reliability, but did not fair so well against other tanks, excellent at troop support, not so much at fighting other tanks, but that's what upgrades are for

>>720220018
it depends, german tanks smell of sex, american tanks smell of freedom, russian tanks smell of vodka, and british tanks smell of tea
>>
File: images-342334.png (182KB, 253x450px) Image search: [Google]
images-342334.png
182KB, 253x450px
>Go to Sn4pch4ty-com
>Leak anyones nudes here
>Thank me later
>>
so hows life going for all you guys?

given that you're on 4chan at 12am on a weeknight I would guess not very well, but maybe I'm wrong, surprise me.
>>
Anyone have the pics drawbro did the other day?
>>
>>720220154
It's motivation, you need it in one way or another. What's on your shopping list?
>>
>>720220154
>Like a tank.
So like a big boy who plays rugby or something?

"Heath I saw your boy on the field the other"
"Yeah?"
"Yeah mate, he' a fucking tank"
"Yeah, smells like one too".
"I'd fucking love to see him shoot his gun one day"
"Mate..."
>>
>>720220256
It's going pretty okay.
>>
>>720220191
didnt the shermans fucking break down all the time and fucking self destruct if so much as a fly landed on them aggressively?
>>
>>720219578
>Implying you're him
>>
>>720220191
>german tanks smell of sex
Mein Gott!
>>
>>720220256
We're all here together, we have one and other.

We are all friends here.

>except for the shitcunts
>Fuck them
>>
>>720220314
>my life isnt in the fucking toilet and I'm not constantly thinking about suicide during every waking moment even though I know Im too much of a pussy to actually go through with it

alright, no need to show off
>>
>>720220309
Firstly paying off debts and owings. Then fixing up a few things with my car, like the hood has a small dent in it from someone reversing into me and the spoiler has sun damage. A second monitor for my computer, then upgrade my current monitor. At some point do some actual work on my car but of course that'll be quite down the line.
>>
>>720220403
>except for the shitcunts

thats all of us.
literally 100% of the people in this thread fall in to that category
>>
>>720220404
What are you doing to battle your depression?

Have you looked into supplements/nootropics? Have you had blood work done to see if/what you're deficient in?

Reminder GPs are shit and you need to work on your health for you and not some cunt, who won't listen to you, and who will just hyped you up on pills which may even be much worse for you.
>>
File: 0fbaOrJ.jpg (128KB, 1300x855px) Image search: [Google]
0fbaOrJ.jpg
128KB, 1300x855px
>>720220317
they were prone to catching fire, sometimes explosively, as the ammo was stored in the sides of the tank, which were quite sizable, and given that shermans were quite tall tanks, they made for easy targets and could easily brew up from a single armor penetrating hit to either side of the tank

yes, they did break down, but no more than any other tank, the thing was with shermans, is that when something broke, they just put a new part in, started up again, and kept going, they were very well designed

>>720220354
pure, hardened, armor penetrating, high explosive, sex
>>
File: 56fdsf.jpg (15KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
56fdsf.jpg
15KB, 600x400px
>>720220404
Ha, well I was certainly in that description for quite some time, even recently, just in a particularly good mood as my immediate future looks decent.

I'll tell you something though, suicidal thoughts don't entirely go away, just less frequent and less urgent thoughts.
>>
>>720220449
Watch your mouth.
>>
File: maori.png (75KB, 675x438px) Image search: [Google]
maori.png
75KB, 675x438px
which one of you faggots wrote this?

I saved it a year ago but havent been back to any NZ threads since then so I never found a chance to use it
>>
Imagine if, one day, we had a /nzg/ thread meet up and just had a massive hug.

Imagine the smell.
>>
>>720220505
Not him but speaking from experience GP's are especially shit with mental illnesses. Most are set to just give you the easiest anti-depressant and push you to stick with it until you basically attempt suicide.

While I personally haven't found success in pills it's not something i'd rule out for other people. Of course proper dieting/sleep/exercise helps a lot but that's obviously quite hard in some positions of depression.

Just try to set small goals for yourself, progress is key, even if it's small, it's something, and nothing is more important than your own happiness.
>>
>>720220618
Didn't finish reading it because it was shit.

Don't post your shitty greentext stories in here again because they're shit.
>>
>>720220628
A national meetup? Where would it be though?
>ciggies, dried cum and shitty beer
>>
File: GB-Matilda2-6pd.jpg (145KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
GB-Matilda2-6pd.jpg
145KB, 1024x682px
>>720220628
threw up a little
>>
>>720220618
I did while I was drunk. I typo'd "bitch" and it has haunted me since.
>>
>>720220505
>What are you doing to battle your depression?
I shitpost ironic memes for several hours a day

yeah I had all the tests and shit done and they gave me anti depressants but they didnt really work even when they upped me to 3 pills a day so I just stopped taking them and the therapists were fagts who wanted me to talk about my feelings and gay shit like that so I stopped going.

im ok as long as im busy and dont have enough time to be left alone with my own thoughts.
>>
I recently had a dream where I had a girlfriend. Best feeling ever.
>>720220628
It wold be interesting to see what IDbro looks like.
>>
>>720220691
>it's not something i'd rule out for other people
Right but you have to be weary of something which is supposed to treat depression that has suicide as a side effect. That really is a pretty big issue.

I'm hoping psilocybin will work (if they actually grow...) but I'm having good luck with vitamin d, fish oil and magnesium.

There's research that supplementing magnesium (the good type) can 'cure/ease' depression/anxiety in seven days. You have to keep supplementing after those seven days of course.

Oh also probiotics/live cultures too, which I've just started.
>>
>>720220703
>Where would it be though?
Mental health unit, obviously.
>>
File: tank.png (913KB, 699x796px) Image search: [Google]
tank.png
913KB, 699x796px
>>720220531
do you believe people should do their part to adopt stray tanks and help give them a decent life off the streets?
>>
>>720220889
>IDbro looks like
Go to google and type in:

'Casper'.

There, now you know.
>>
>>720220889
>It wold be interesting to see what IDbro looks like.
imagine a walking breathing living meme
>>
>>720220915
Oh of course, the withdrawls for a lot of them are awful as well. I just know people that they've worked for so obviously I would suggest it, but I would say not to fully rely on medication.

>>720220859
I always hated therapists, they always seem to think it's seem deep seeded shit like you were molested or your father resents you or something, when in reality you just feel like shit all the time.
>>
File: hjecktr7xwwx.jpg (120KB, 784x800px) Image search: [Google]
hjecktr7xwwx.jpg
120KB, 784x800px
>>720221021
yes, yes i do, it makes me sad that tanks are left outside, to rust alone
>>
>>720221029
;_;
>>
>>720220859
>and the therapists were fagts who wanted me to talk about my feelings and gay shit like that so I stopped going.
>im ok as long as im busy and dont have enough time to be left alone with my own thoughts.
>talk about my feelings and gay shit like that
>stopped going
>ok as long as im busy and dont have enough time to be left alone with my own thoughts.
Yeah well not going to get better until you tackle the hard part and start dealing with your thoughts but, hey, just keep doing what you're doing and see how it pans out. I mean you're doing real well at the moment not doing that gay shit like trying to get better and actually live/enjoy life aye?

Good one, bro.
>>
>>720220628
we are never going to have a meetup. thats the stupidest ida I've ever fucking read.

"oh man, I really want to hang out with people from 4chan in real life where my friends, family and other people can actually see me with them"

leave that autism to the americans m8
>>
>>720221082
>therapists
>the rapists

I know this is old as shit but I will still never let it go.
>>
Dunners reporting in.

We may of had sun today, I don't know. Pretty sure I've forgotten what it looks like after not seeing it for so long.
>>
>>720219253
kekt
>>
>>720221082
>they always seem to think it's seem deep seeded shit like you were molested
Clearly never been to a proper therapist because they aren't allowed to lead you on like that.
>>
>>720220859
SSRI's and SNRI's can take up to a month before they start to become effective. It usually takes 2 weeks or so.

Getting you to talk about your feelings is their job. Holding in all your shitty thoughts is why you're depressed.
>>
>>720221195
I've actually met quite a few people from 4chan. Most are relatively normal people.

I find it odd a lot of people envision everyone apart from them on 4chan as autists. But if you're not an autist and you're on here, chances are a lot of people on here aren't autists either.
>>
>>720221130
would you fugg a tank?
>>
>>720219578
no one even likes that chinky faggot
>>
palmy nth signing in
CAN YOU CUNTS KEEP IT THE FUCK DOWN IM TRYING TO SLEEP

signing out
>>
>>720221240
Why are you so late?
>>
>>720221195
>having irl friends
I've met other anons a few times, they weren't even that autistic
>>
>>720221181
I think things will be ok m8. I reckon ive made some more progress without them and Im starting to feel way better than I used to.
>>
>>720221250
Obviously they don't open with things like that, but they often pry and search for things that simply don't exist. Obviously they're just covering all the bases but it still feels weird to be in the position of the one being asked.
>>
>>720221195
>thats the stupidest ida I've ever fucking read.
Stupidest idea I've ever heard is of you posting.
>>
>>720221316
Nobody likes you either.
>>
>>720221283
>I've actually met quite a few people from 4chan.
Who?
>>720221333
>I've met other anons a few times
>>
File: Capture1.png (371KB, 659x296px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
371KB, 659x296px
>>720221359
kek well at least i didnt have a fucking research paper on me proving how much ppl hate me kek
>>
>>720221322
Was watching porn for a bit.
>>
>>720221316
We love him kek
>>
>>720221421
Except that's fake and it's incredibly sad that you not only went to the effort to shoop it but have kept it all this time.
>>
>>720221514
that's not what the legit graph says
>>
>>720221412
Dia, Dunners, Ginga and a couple others that I know their names but they don't really have aliases on these threads so I wont name.

I actually made good friends for a couple years with someone I met off 4chan before we went our separate ways.
>>
>>720221533
god you're such a cringe faggot you always get triggered by that cuck. just kys and get it over with
>>
>>720221346
>but they often pry and search for things that simply don't exist
I'm starting to think he who doth protest too much.

Sexual abuse against males is tremendously common and, because of a number of reasons, is swept under the rug even more so, in some cases, than offending against girls.

I was sexually abused, ignored it and whatever for years but couldn't anymore and it all came out.

This is to anyone in these threads (posters, lurkers, whatever) if you were/are being abused (in whatever way) get help. There is no shame (why would it be shameful to want to heal a wound? You wouldn't walk around with a gun shot would you?) and you're not a bad person for whatever may have happened to you.
>>
>>720221598
god you're such a cringe faggot you always get triggered by that cuck. just kys and get it over with
>>
File: i've had enough.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
i've had enough.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
>>720221358
well theres no way I can recover from that.

good show anon.
>>
>>720221427
What type of porn?
>>
>>720221598
Did IDbro fuck your gf or something?
>>
>>720221616
Thanks.
>>
>>720221667
child porn
>>
File: Untitled.png (32KB, 1023x428px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
32KB, 1023x428px
>>720221421
Hahahahah I have this strawpoll bookmarked:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10943470/r
>>
>>720221672
>implying IDbro actually exists

IDbro is like Santa, hes just a fairy tail for kids m8.
>>
>>720221598
This is what /b has come to folks. The reddit faggots are now attacking porn ijn another attempt to make sure their self-perceived edginess of being on /b remains a sanitised PG libtard cryfest.

Fuck off to a feels thread and let the guy have a fucking wank you supercilious little prick.
>>
>>720221591
You met the normies
>>
>>720221740
kek this sad cunt. not only did you take the time to photo shop this, you created and rigged and entirely corrupt poll to force your fake agenda it's over. time to commit sudoku IDcuck
>>
>>720221421
>>720221740
Just do a new one right fucking now. Then you can stop bitching.
>>
>>720221769
didnt even read this post. too boring
>>
>tfw every single night neighbours have a party and I just look through the curtains in anger because of all the noise
>tfw their middle aged and im in my early 20s

should I just murder them then peel their skin off wear it over top of mine and then go about living their lives?
>>
WE ARE SOO CLOSE, BOYS!
>>
Keep it 300 like IDbro
>>
>>720222027
close to what?
>>
>>720222027
Keeping it 300 like IDbro
>>
File: 15170838.jpg (84KB, 566x960px) Image search: [Google]
15170838.jpg
84KB, 566x960px
:3
>>
>>720222005
You should have sex with them.

But don't bathe for a week before hand.

So, in other words, ask them for a fuck immediately.
>>
>>720222054
>>720222064
rekt
>>
>>720222027
go dry your panties faggot
>>
>>720222068
>filename
Nice try fakeIDbro
>>
niggers tongue my anus
>>
>>720222027
>>720222054
>>720222066
>>720222068
right on time boys
>>
>>720222064
Oh you are sooo fucking beautiful.
>>
>>720222054
>>720222066
>>720222068
Nice
>>
I can't tell if I need to shit or fart. Dubs and I risk it.
>>
>>720222064
kek well done. successfully triggered IDcucks
>>
wat
>>
>>720222098
No you dry them for me, dyke.
>>
>>720222150
Rolling for shitting pants
>>
WHAT IS GOING ON, I DONT UNDERSTAND
>>
trgddfgv
>>
fail but ok

>>720222233
>>
>>720222054
>>720222066
its been a while
>>
>>720222222
>>
cool can we goto fucking sleep now
>>
IS THAT US?

SAY GOODNIGHT, BOYS!
>>
>>720222277
new bread
>>
File: goodnight.jpg (36KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
goodnight.jpg
36KB, 400x300px
>>720222277
G'night, kiwis.
>>
File: goodnight.jpg (22KB, 290x420px) Image search: [Google]
goodnight.jpg
22KB, 290x420px
>>720222321
nite cuck
>>
>>720222362
Nite IDbro hater
>>
>>720222423
nite IDbro hater hater
>>
Kapiti reporting in
>>
>>720222461
you're a bit fucking late m8
>>
>>720222423

not me but ok
>>
>>720222505
Yeah true just had a sesh bro
>>
I WILL POST IN A NEW THREAD IF A NEW THREAD IS MADE.
>>
Dunners reporting in
>>
>>720222613
It will get 20 posts and die and look super sad, one is enough.
>>
>>720222656
it cant be worse than this one smh tbh fam
>>
>>720222656
NOT IF I USE CAPS IT WON'T.

WILL PROBABLY BE 10 TOPS.
>>
>>720222701
Is that a dare?
>>
>>720222750
yh m8
>>
>>720222797
Mmm you is a mighty naughty and I LIKE IT.
>>
>>720222869
DO IT
I'M READY
>>
I havn't been on B since 2012 the the end of the world shit NZ is burning trippy as
>>
I feel like it's all porn now all the good stuff gone since all the edgy cunts are on pol
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.