[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New thread.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: FalseProphets.png (1013KB, 1753x939px) Image search: [Google]
FalseProphets.png
1013KB, 1753x939px
New thread.
>>
Part Nine.
>>
Succeeded in what
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, what is this? The tenth one?
>>
>>720205372
number nine, actually
>>
This fag talking on stream right now is browsing 4chan and spamming he will not divide us in threads
>>
Hey /b/ros at the camera! If you chant not he us divide will to the guy standing in front of the camera he'll get really confused and caught up and you might trigger him hard enough to assault you.
>>
Yeah.
He is still butthurt from the ramming Shia gave him before coming outside.
>>
Yellowcuck cannot brainwash us.
>>
http://hewillnotdivide.us/
>>
HOLY SHIT LMAO THEY MIGHT TRIGGER HIM HARD ENOUGH
>>
WE ARE NUMBER HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>>
File: 1485245380163.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485245380163.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
knock his ass out plz i want to see something funny
>>
kek it's soo fucking loud
>>
thank you anon. i was tired of hearing this asshole chant his mantra.
>>
FUCKING AUDIO!!!!!
>>
MOAR NOIZE PLEEZ!
>>
Again with the noises!!! Drown this faggot out!
>>
loud anon is funny
>>
somebody hit someone already
>>
The other fags are more annoying than yellow jacket man. At least he's not trying to act like an edgy faggot.

He's probably going to stay as long as they are hanging out, just to piss them off.
>>
im working super fast on a he will not divide us troll song.
>>
when you first get on it says dvd but switches to live or you need to pause and unpause
>>
>>720205987
do that shit, anon
>>
closer to mic with shadilay
we can still hear the cuck
>>
yellowcuck must be getting good money from shai
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (144KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
144KB, 1344x756px
>>720205176

HE WILL NUT INSIDE US
>>
Jackie4Chan and friend need /b/ackup
>>
HE WILL UNITE US!
>>
THANKS FOR THE NOISE ANON
>>
https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/trump-supporters-and-neo-nazis-are-using-secret-chat-rooms-t?utm_term=.smgrRlnwG#.kjEzXOn4x kek buzzfeed is reporting on this
>>
>>720206580
I GONNA STEP ON THE GAS TONIGHT!
>>
>>720206613
Going somewhere?
>>
Yellow jacket dude sucks

Edgy fags suck

This stream sucks
>>
MY FRENCH FRIES, OREIDA!
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
i have Gingivitis i have Gingivitis i have Gingivitis i have Gingivitis i have Gingivitis i have Gingivitis
>>
>>720206603

>Moderators on 4chan and Reddit are trying to censor conversation about #HeWillNotDivideUs because users are organizing harassment campaigns against the anti-Trump protesters who are seen on the live stream.

sure is hypocritical of their so called movement

gotta love liberals
>>
I feel bad for the people in the house right next to that museum.
>>
NEED CURE FOR PSORIASIS
>>
>>720206946
Not the first time /b/ has been silenced by mods.
>>
>>720206946
Guess freedom of expression only applies to those who do as their told and follow the rest of the herd.
>>
File: 1325952239590.jpg (75KB, 578x396px) Image search: [Google]
1325952239590.jpg
75KB, 578x396px
>>720206946
the difference is we do it for free, they had to pay people to disrupt Trump rallies. Karma is a wonderful thing
>>
File: sub-buzz-3350-1485312104-3.png (162KB, 625x319px) Image search: [Google]
sub-buzz-3350-1485312104-3.png
162KB, 625x319px
wheres the /pol/ blart vs shia vid?
>>
Farewell, cuckanon.
You have done us proud.
>>
Jackei is being respectful and courteous and yellow coat is rudely ignoring his requests.
>>
HE WILL PROBE YOUR ANUS
>>
Someone get that yellowcuck off cam.
>>
I do not think buzzfeed understands that /b/ does this for lulz while /pol/ does it for alt-right reasons
>>
YELLOW JACKET HAS A NEW FRIEND.
>>
HE WILL NOT UNITE US
>>
OK, BORING NOW, NIGHT /B/
>>
SPREAD THE CHICKEN FINGERS
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.