[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uhm, job secrets continued?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 20

File: Secrets.jpg (496KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Secrets.jpg
496KB, 1024x768px
Uhm, job secrets continued?
>>
So is Big Mac secret sauce just thousand island dressing or what?
>>
Legoland guy again. Just thought of something if you all want to take advantage of it. Our price tags on products are literally stickers. Stickers. The easy to peel and reapply kind. They're put on by our warehouse staff which is manned by a drunk old dude and some black guys. Not the most competent, if you catch my drift.

If a guest walks up, we scan the item, and the price on the product is different (even if it clearly states a different product on it) we have to give it to you for the sticker price, so long as its reasonable. Reasonablility depends per lead (manager), but for all of us, anywhere from $20-$40 doesnt get a blink of an eye if its a high value item. And you can still use your discounts and annual passes on it.

So basically, for the effort it takes to move a slightly cheaper sticker over to a more expensive product, and make it not look like you put it there, you can knock up to 50% off an item.
>>
>>720196612
It is, but McDs adds a bit more seasonings too it. Essentially if you just take thousand island dressing from the shelf, and add half a packet of the dry mix, youll be perfect.
>>
>>720197021
I see. How about the 11 spices & seasonings in KFC?
>>
>>720196343
someone asked me last thread about the story on meeting a 17 year old, and asked if we fucked.

No we didn't but I had the chance too, but I had gotten the fucking flu or something that next weekend she was going to be available last.

but being in Florida. our tourist rate is madness. and easy fucks are, well.. easy. as long as you're attractive, have your own car that isn't a steaming pile of shit, and keep a gram or two of weed, and a bottle of your favorite party drink [I normally buy clear liquors because their cheap and do the job well] and you're good to go for easy fuks.

>>720196792
Hi Florida dude, I heard you can't go to lego land unless you're with a child, is this true?
>>
>>720197411
Fuck no. People of all ages go. Admittedly you get a few odd glances if you're alone, especially going on the rides, but for florida residents its peaceful to go every now and then and experience the gardens we have, even by yourself.
>>
>>720196343
What they don't want you to know http://traineddog.club
>>
Does everyone really monitor & record your phone call (when they say they are).
>>
>>720197579
>experience the gardens we have

yeah I remember when it wasn't Legoland wasn't so, and it was Cypress Gardens. I think they kept part of cypress gardens, gardens..

I'm still salty about Cypress Gardens closing, was such a Florida staple.. was very sad to see it go.
>>
People in retail stores where you wear earpieces like the fucking secret service, what is being said?
>>
>>720196343
If you order through UPS your package is being abused, I can't tell you how many packages I've punted. Here's a little ancedote from my last time working there
>snowing
>supervisor goes out to yard and makes snowballs
>brings em in
>grabs a poster tube off the belt and gives it to my coworker
>they start playing poster tube snwobaseball
>snow on everything
>like 7 packages just completely were fucking soaked, a few of them were christmas presents
>everyone laughs, no fucks givne
>load all the shit up like it never happened
I've torn open several packages and we just duct tape it every time, seriously, don't expect your package to be handled well. We have something called "speaking UPS" which is just terms and phrases we use, one of the jokes there is we made up an unofficial one, "Fragile means toss lightly".
>>
>>720197993
The gardens are considered a state park, so a decently large portion of our budget actually goes into keeping them up to the state's standards, our we lose our land. Most of the original cypress gardens things are here, hell all of our buildings are the 70 year old ones with a fresh coat of paint on them. Thats why theyre falling apart all the time.
>>
>>720196343
Every pizza guy knows the houses that don't tip. Don't be the house that doesn't tip.
>>
>>720197689
Yes, depending on rhe audio quality you want, you can record from 800 bytes to 3k per second and disk is cheap as fuck. Calls are kept for 7 years because the jew lawyers demand it. Someone listens but only to make sure the rep wasn't shitty to you, but we don't care about it unless someone calls back in to complain honestly.
>>
>>720198333
My grandfather got contracted to repair those shitty buildings in like the 80s. should of been knocked down then and rebuilt tbh.

what's your hourly pay btw?
>>
Did they ever find out whether or not Alexa-type gizmos are spying on everything you say?
>>
>>720197411

There's two different "legolands" you're thinking of. The guy you're replying to works at a full scale Legoland theme park. Those do not have age limits. But there's also smaller parks, Legoland Discovery Centers. These are far smaller and geared towards even younger kids; at Discovery Centers, you can't go in without someone under 18, and if you're under 18, you can't go in without an adult.
>>
>>720198250
Can't say for every store, but the one I worked at we had to call for numbers on items that didn't have price tags. Just makes it easier to keep tabs on employees.
>>
Apple products are absolute trash.
>>
>>720198278
Can confirm. Worked as a driver helper and an early morning pre-loader. Shit gets throw
>>
>>720198563
Yeah I can imagine. They're about ready to come down on people now. Hell, one of our walls has so many wholes in it, Im fairly certain its 60% cardboard and drywall at this point.

For our starting positions, its minimum. Im at $10.15 for being management.
>>
>>720198278
I've been working for UPS for about 2 years now. We fuck up your fucking packages. If you're rude to me, I make sure I piss inside you fucking box. Not too much that it shows it actually is noticeable but I will fucking piss in your boxes as long as you keep ordering from UPS.
>>
>>720199034
oh, so its basically still better to work for the big cheese then at those hourly rates.
>>
>>720196343
Use to work at a catering company. Learned one of the parties was for niggers. I was alone with the food for a bit so I jerked into the gravy and put my junk into the mashed potatoes
>>
>>720198278
joke's on UPS, did nuclear option and sent my PC through UPS. Got insurance, a part came fucked, got the whole insurance money, not just the part
>>
>>720199196
Yeah, pay is nothing. I do work often enough to make ends meet but thats about it. Honestly though, I make a tidy side profit selling my employee tickets and new sets that just came out, but using my employee discount of 30%. Buy the newest star wars set for $100 after discount, turn around and within an hour close a deal with a sweaty nerd in Portland for $450. Its easy money.
>>
Alright so I work at a movie theatre and I'm here to exposed the truth. The popcorn you buy there is piped in a backroom with a popper and it's really nothing to special also the drink sizes may look big but there wider to make it look bigger when it's really just small. A package of Skittles cost 4.96 when you go to Walmart you can buy the same thing for a Dollar. We have to make the nachos you can buy there (and it completely sucks ) so from a movie theatre employee I suggest you sneak food in because we are not allowed to search you
>>
Is there anyone actually watching the cameras in department stores?
>>
>>720199753
Oh yeah? Then why did I get strip searched at the theater when I went to see finding Nemo in 3rd grade? Just because I went by myself the attendant thought I was sneaking in food or drugs or something, and had to take me to the back. It was awful, missed the first 30 minutes of the movie because the dude had to find the camera they use to take authorization photos of the searches. YOure a fucking liar.
>>
Where does the ball go when I finish the last hole at Putt-Putt?
>OP of both threads here. I'm running out of questions.
>>
>>720199753
Tell me something I don't know faggot
>>
>>720200162
Building a wall between the US and Mexico would actually increase the amount of illegal immigrants living in the US.
>>
>>720200031
There literally not allowed to search anyone. You must have look real shady because my job isn't allowed to search anyone because of the ''rape" card
>>
>>720196343
I inspect subways for corporate. Most have ridiculous amounts of mold due to baking bread in shopping centers and buildings with low to no ventilation. It's a huge fucking issue and only started becoming bad after we switched to a "new bread" formula. Will be national news within a few months.
>>
Army officer here, AMA
>>
>>720200424
Who the fuck is baking bread on a train?
>>
>>720200495
Would you rather be killing Nazis than doing whatever youre doing?
>>
>>720198250

Most of it is useless crap, someone requesting something, reporting something broken, burned out lights. There's always a few assholes who don't wear the earpieces in the back who yell into the radios.
>>
>>720200424
Is that because they quit using yoga mat ingredients?
>>
Hotel Concierge - AMA
>>
>>720201198
Yup
>>
any retail cucks have secrets?
>>
>>720201198
Really? It's an anti-molding agent? Didn't a lot of places switch? Won't they have problems too?
>>
>>720201623
No one usually watches the cameras after 5pm
You can barter the upfront cost of any phone when you buy it with a contract
We dont give a shit when the security tag sets off an alarm at the door
Nothings happens to us if we shout at customers
>>
>>720201494
Do you see which por- I mean, which wholesome movies I ordered on the tv?
>>
>>720202032

good looking out fam
>>
>>720199753
what pleb buys food at the fucking theater
I wear a coat stuffed with food even on a 100 degree day
>>
>>720201623

big box stores have theft-prevention teams. shit ton of cams and actually go after petty criminals.
>>
>>720202370
Stop being cheap
>>
Some gaming journalists have press steam accounts with almost unlimited games library. In my outlet we have 3 of that kind. You just click "add game" to get a game you want - its all for free.
>>
>>720202253

Only if you're an asshole about it. It's on a separate system from the "entertainment" provide, otherwise we don't check. We can log into it if there's an issue. However if you try to complain and taken off your bill, then yes we will look, tell you you watched all 19.2 minutes and judge you for being into it. Best title yet: "Mommy milked me"
>>
>>720200642
probably. Bullshit paperwork, and endless details make the army horrible to be in
>>
>>720202370
Surprisingly alot of people do. But you can tell the people who sneak food in there the only ones who buy a ticket and walk past the concession stand.
>>
>>720203141
What is your mos, or whatever acronym the army uses for job titles
>>
File: thats-my-fetish-gifs.jpg (30KB, 600x318px) Image search: [Google]
thats-my-fetish-gifs.jpg
30KB, 600x318px
>>720202992
>>
I worked at pf changs for 5 years. Our chicken lettuce wraps are just all the shitty chicken cuts all ground up. The fatty, feathery, nasty bits. We never eat them.
>>
>>720200424
Post proof
>>
Target has people walk around and look for people stealing. They keep little mics under long sleeve shirts.
>>
>>720203653
Why would anyone brag about being a Subway inspector?
>>
Jobs secrets are literally top secret. Sorry op.
>>
Film industry here. Can't think of any great secrets except everyone fucks on feature film sets. Like, you hear about actors doing that shit all the time, but it's top down, crew included, everyone's trying to get laid and the shits like summer camp if you're on location and staying at hotels.
>>
>>720203653
Why would anybody brag about being a subway inspector?
>>
>>720198250
We actually sang Christmas songs in July where I worked. Eventually we started causing issues on the radio with the construction outside
>>
>>720203879
I'm not bragging. I do make fucking bank though.
>>
>>720203933
Also, the running joke in the film industry is when civilians ask what you're filming you tell them it's a mayonnaise commercial, because who the fuck would ask any questions about a mayonnaise commercial. They just walk away after that.
>>
>>720203820
I hate target. I'm redskined so every time my friends or family drag me into that place I feel very uncomfortable. Eisle by eisle of people just staring at me. I buy like a soda and go out. Fuck em. Oh yeah and rude AF cashiers.
>>
>>720204073
Mfw making bank == $2 above minimum wage
>>
>>720204350
no...
>>
>>720203933
How was the moon landing footage faked?
>>
>>720204350
That's good nuff
>>
>>720204313
Post pic or gtfo
>>
>>720204479
They saw Stanley Kubrick replicate space for 2001 and hired him
>>
>>720203487

Something you might like to know. If you're planning to have an affair at a hotel - tip the staff. Seriously. We will help you if family comes looking for you.
>>
>>720198278
Can confirm, worked at UPS Store

If customers were bitching about the price, we would usually punt their box once they left.
>>
I worked at an IT company that charged customers $145 dollars an hour for IT support. All we would do on a call is google the solution or call tech support for the problem they were having. It was a fucking racket. I made $35 an hour to fucking google shit. Lol
>>
>>720204520
Fuck off. Why would I post proof of my ethnicity. Everyone knows target is a bunch of pretentious racist faggots.
>>
>>720204502
>underage 16 year old with a learner's permit detected

MODS
>>
>>720204900
Trolling or stupid...
>>
File: 1480928749737.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480928749737.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>720199168

How does a twelve year old angsty bitch like yourself obtain a work permit?
>>
File: 1482806975645.jpg (5KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482806975645.jpg
5KB, 280x400px
>>720200031

How was getting a dick in your ass for the first time, anon?
>>
>>720203820

Do the employees steal?
>>
>>720204211

Or maybe because it's all the cum from all the fucking.
>>
Pizza hut friend here. If you order and call back every so often saying your order was wrong cold etc it's company policy to give a credit no matter what
>>
>>720205701
nope mayonnaise commercial is industry-wide. The fucking is pretty much just feature films on location.
>>
>>720205574
Not that im aware of. I wasn't an employee, I was a vendor. I go to a different target every 3 days and travel across the US. I do know there are piles of tags and packaging material under the isles every night from people taking off packaging and stealing stuff. Tarhet isnt good at watching their cameras. And there are 2 security guys dressed in plain clothes at a time. They always have long sleeved shirts.
>>
>>720205895
Also call up the store and tell them your coupon isn't working. When they ask for the code tell them "FM" only works for medium pizzas
>>
>>720202606
What if the faggy concession stand doesn't have the snack i want for my movie?
>>
>>720198278
As someone who works at a company who mails photo packages fuck you.I have to take so much shit because of this kind of crap.
>>
>>720199204
You're an ignorant piece of shit.
>>
>>720206390
I applaud his service to this country.
>>
>>720206390
This
>>
>>720206390
>>720206542
Samefag
>>
>>720199753
Wow bro thanks for the inside info
>>
>>720200125
goes 4 feet down a pipe into a bucket. There's no vacuum that brings it to the starter house you fucking 50 year old retards.
>>
I worked at a gas station for a little over a year. Inside info: it sucks
>>
>>720203204
Not everyone has the self control of a 12 year old. I can sit thru 2 hours without the addition of stale greasy popcorn and a hotdog that some incompetent 16 year old put back on the grill after dropping it on the floor. Ffs...
>>
Too many underage, unemployed, trump hating faggots on here to post any job info and keep the thread going. Faggots.
>>
>>720202606
There's nothing wrong with not paying ridiculous ass motherfucking prices for that shit.
>>
>>720200325
how so john doe?
>>
I work at a hospital photo company that does pictures of newborns. My advice is stay away from that shit the prices are crazy and the quality is terrible also we are always laughing at people ugly kids.
>>
Im a target cashier. Ask me anything, and i'll give you an interesting answer. I can also tell you my preferred (and not preferred) races of costumers, if anyone wants.
>>
>>720207249
Shoot
>>
>>720204211
>civilians
>>
>>720198278
Yeah, people like you deserve to die. Then again, you already work at a shitty fucking job so I guess the jokes on you. Have fun in your parents basement.
>>
>>720207249
How do you deal with the stuck up moms that are always there? Also what race do you hate dealing with?
>>
>>720207249
great condom buying stories?
>>
>>720204900
everyone is in the south..
>>
>>720207009
Worked for 6 years at gas station, can confirm
>>
>>720207315
yea, just easier to say than "non film people walking around outside the set"
>>
>>720196612
Also saliva or cum if you're really lucky
>>
I have TS clearance. 9/11 was an outside job, LHO acted alone
>>
>>720205895
Former Pizza Hut fag here. My manager once gave a LAYDEE a five dollar credit because we forgot napkins.

Also a guy I worked with admitted to hiding a bottle of Vodka in the walk-in and wasn't fired. And our female assistant manager fucked everyone....except me. :(
>>
>>720206249
then suck on your tits instead
>>
Photojournalist fag here. Don't have a much but if you got a question, shoot.
>>
>>720199168

yeah, you UPS faggots are worthless fuckweasles. You're supposed to ring the bell when you leave a package at the door step but you never do. Shit gets stolen. I'm home, I would come pick up the package if you rang. I don't want to fucking talk to you. I don't want you to wait for me. Just take the extra 3 microseconds to press the door bell to let me know.

Also, you're lying faggots. I've had UPS drivers lie so many times about making an attempt when no attempt was made.

Fuck you you worthless fucks.

>Wish I could piss in your mouths and nostrils the way you piss on customer service
>>
>>720200498
Nigga wat
>>
>>720198278
This is why we advise our customers to use secure packaging inside of a solid cardboard box when they send in their phones for repair. Sadly some still don't listen.
>>
>>720207581
>TS

found the the trap
>>
>>720207609
by that do you mean papparazo
>>
>>720207609
what camera do you shoot on
>>
>>720207793
Naw, I'm not that much of a scumbag.
>>
>>720198278
MHA at the USPS for 5 years here, fuck no we don't care if your packages get there safe, I love when we get medium boxes, I get the joy of trying to soccer kick them into the bins.
>>720206362
I love when you fuckers write "DO NOT BEND" 20 times on it, I purposely bend them at that point. Maybe send them through the auto machine instead of hand stamp to make sure they get real fucked up.
>>
>>720207590
We actually all drink after final delivery In my store
>>
File: US_Map_Drug_Hotbeds.jpg (203KB, 1610x1057px) Image search: [Google]
US_Map_Drug_Hotbeds.jpg
203KB, 1610x1057px
>>720196343

Pharma fag here. ask away
>>
>>720207315
Thought the same thing.
>>
>>720200424
Oh shit you're talking about the restaurant franchise and not the infrastructure. I was real confused about bread causing mold in a subway.
>>
>>720204837
Can confirm, as someone who has worked in retail and food service as well as an auto mechanic, dont ask for extra shit or be an asshole because we might smile on the outside, but we will piss in your air filter.
>>
>>720203820
target employee can confirm, we have ap constantly watching cams, and if caught will always call the police to come push your shit in
>>
>>720207835
Canon 5DmkIV and the mkIII as a backup/secondary camera, along with a bunch of L lenses. I'm a freelancer, so I have to provide my own equipment. Also generally don't get paid for mileage. Shit sucks, but at least I can turn down whatever assignment I want, which rarely happens because hey, money is money.
>>
>>720196343

European lawyer here, ask me anything. But due to most of the laws being different in various regions and countries outside of the general principles of law i may or may not help you in very specific issues. So add your region when asking the question.
>>
>>720207300
>>720207381
>>720207385
actually, I don't think we sell condoms at all in our store. Or if we do, they're extremely well hidden, and I've never sold anyone one.

My race preference order of costuemers is this, starting from most hated to most liked

Most hated: Blacks. The ones around here can at least talk normally and not sound ghetto, so thats a plus. But still, they try to get discounts on every fucking deal, especially when two black women in their 40s come in together. They always so "this is supposed to be 10 dollars less, thats what the sign said, I swear, go look." I tell them I can't leave my register to go find a sign halfway accross the store and they say "ok, then call your manager" so I have to turn my lane off and wait 5 minutes for the manager (who always takes forever to come over on weekdays) who then informs the two women that the deal was only available if you download the target app (which it said in huge letters on the sign). Basically, they can't pissed off and demand discounts because they can't fucking read.

Jews: Always. Fucking. Haggling. Almost as bas as the blacks in terms of arguing about prices, but not as bad. They also like to demand extremely specific arrangements of things in bags, that are like 3 items per bag, and are generally just a nuisance.

cont.
>>
>>720208064
do you ever shoot film? like for a hobby?
>>
>>720207611

dubs of truth. UPS blows because their employees are incompetent faggots
>>
>>720208128
If you study law in one country how useful would that education be in another country? For EU countries and US for example.
>>
>>720208194

Mexicans: Most of the spics I see are ok. Although whenever I see one come in who literally speaks no english come in alone and ask "do you habla spanish" and I say "no" I always get pissed off at the fact that they couldn't even bring an english translator family member with them, or learn to speak fucking english in this country, and instead expect me to do it. Technically, I do know a small amount of spanish, enough to tell them how much things cost and ask basic questions, but ive never once spoken spanish at work because I refuse to accomodate them, and to allow speaking spanish to become the norm in america. However, they don't ask for discounts as much as blacks and jews and have no preferrence for bagging, so most are decent in my books

Asians: pretty good people. I like most of them, but occasionally, a crowd of 6 asians will come in spekaing korean, and each will pay seperately (while talking to each other) for 5 items, which means they spend like 15 minutes at my register speaking their retarded language, which prevents them from being the number one ranking race of costumers. Still, I like them a lot. Not a bad race at all.

and, ranking in at number 1:

Whites: In my experience, the most enjoyable costumers. They usually don't have too much of a bag preference, don't ask about discounts that much, and know how to speak english, so I give them very high rankings. Overall, best race/10

cont.
>>
>>720202032
>Nothings happens to us if we shout at customers
Shout at me, retail loser, you won't try it twice.
>>
>>720205895
If i always give good tips, how likely is it that someone will leave bodily fluids in my pizza?
>>
>>720208064
do you shoot nude models then fuck them
>>
File: 1-lockheed-martin-nyse-lmt.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1-lockheed-martin-nyse-lmt.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
Airforce secrets here
Here's some of the weekly shit here we've dealt with you guys never heard
>Guy steals police car and drives through the gate with out being checked and runs cops over
>Civilian got sucked into a big ass jet engine and got fucking pasted
Those engine picks were so fucking bad, like oh my fucking god
>Crew chiefs coming in at 3 o'clock in the morning popping two times the legal driving limit in blood alcohol or what ever
Real nice when we got to work right?
>>
>>720208229
I have a Nikon FM2 and a 50 1.8 lens. Haven't taken any photos with the thing in at least 4 years. I still have two rolls of undeveloped film which includes a handful of frames I've shot at weddings that I was paid for, but that was mainly for myself.

I would love to get into medium format film one of these days, but I'm just too damn busy. After I shoot an assignment or work a shift, I come home and sort through, process and catalog photos.
>>
CVS employee here, we take the nasty trash out to the dumpster using the carts that you shop with.
I don't give a fuck if you steal things from the store, I can't stop you.
The code to the backroom is the store number.
No, we don't sell cigarettes anymore you white-trash cunt.
>>
File: 1485220579881.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485220579881.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>720208459
Acting hard on the internet kek
>>
I work for an e-mail marketing service provider. This means we send out newsletters for big companies. The law here forbids us to send spam, but much more than half of our mails is clearly spam. Nothing vicious like virus mails, but you all know that shit you receive. If you're in europe, you surely have gotten spam from my company. Sometimes recepients complain to us, but the law states, that we only have to inform our customer who sent the spam mails.
>>
>>720204777
You know you're not the only hotel in the fucking world, right?
>>
>>720208645
Shouldn't a garbage collector take the trash out of the dumpster?
>>
>>720198278
I'm a supervisor and Ive punted a couple when I'm really pissed but I generally try to do a good job. A huge majority of packages get through no problem. But a rare few really do get a bad deal.
>>720206362
I hate those damn shutterfly packages, they always break open under any stress on the belt and bam, 100 pictures everywhere. UPS can only do so much when shitty companies invest in mediocre packaging.
>>
File: 1485328604829.jpg (25KB, 498x412px) Image search: [Google]
1485328604829.jpg
25KB, 498x412px
>>720208645
Not a problem for me.don't go to cvs.
>>
>>720208631
medium format is fun as hell. bought my ex girlfriend a $350 TLR for her birthday that she ended up breaking it. It was super fun to shoot on and got some real crisp frames, especially on ektar.
>>
File: IMG_0852.png (142KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0852.png
142KB, 750x1334px
>>720206611
Nope
>>
File: Terry-Richardson-Handjob.jpg (865KB, 780x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Terry-Richardson-Handjob.jpg
865KB, 780x1181px
>>720208483

Like Uncle Terry? I wish. Maybe one of these days...
>>
>>720198250
Local store is connected to the private security that works in town. Because the council wont sort anything out in town so it's privately owned.
>>
>>720208830
At my store the employees do everything. Cashier, janitorial duties, photo center, whatever.
Also, the best time to rob a CVS is on Sunday when the manager is collecting all the cash from the Pharmacy and has all the tills together on a cart rolling it to the office. Just pop that motherfucker and grab all the cash. Easy ~$3000.
>>
>>720196343
Best time to get medical treatment at a hospital is between 8 and 9 in the morning.
>>
>>720196612
/thread
>>
work for one of the big tech companies (think Facebook, Google, etc.)
you know, the companies that brag about treating their employees well, free food, expensive game rooms, yada yada
The company I work at takes a yearly survey of all the employees and asks them what their opinion of the company as a whole is.
Every year they publish the results.
This year, they did not. They've been giving smaller bonuses, taking away freedoms, and making it much easier to get fired for trivial shit, so the surveys were all very very poor.
I've asked coworkers and friends in the industry, and this is happening a lot at other big places. These places are bleeding money trying to find the next big thing like Snapchat or WhatApp, etc. in order to compete with eachother, even though these things aren't really profitable in the long run. The entire system is based on ad-revenue, but when the ads don't pay off, it starts to fall apart.
The bubble's starting to burst.
>>
>>720201494
What if someone booked a room and brought in a hooker? Or if a hooker booked a room and there was a stream of men in and out of her room? Would you care?
>>
>>720208380

It is not usefull at all. You need to get a atleast 2 years of re-education in the new system. And that is for the Mainland Europe law system. If you are moving from EU to US things will get lot more complicated and you will mix things up a lot between those two.
It is not like having a degree at engineering where the laws of physics are universal. Only universal parts are the Basic principles of law and if your country is a signitory to universal contracts ( like european convention of human rights)
>>
>>720208451
some people who shop at target are stuck up cunts. For example, just last week, a woman came in and bought something that gave her a five dollar off coupon off her next purchase. She wanted to split up her order to get the discount now. I told her that I wasn't allowed to do that (my manager specifically told me I'm not allowed to do that) and she said "try scanning it anyway to see if it works" I told her "I know it will take the money off if I scan it, but I'm not allowed to do that". she replied "Oh, that's ok. I've spent a lot of money at this store, so I'm kind of a VIP around here. Put it in anyway" I was so blown away be her arrogance that I wanted to slap her. I told her again "I'm sorry mam, I'm not allowed to do that. After that I started to explain that it violated the store's rules to do that and she cut me off and said "oh, thats ok anon, you don't have to give me a whole speech about that, I used to work here." Personally, I think she was full of shit, and just trying to get me to sympathize with her. Also, I never saw her before that day, and she only spent like 100 dollars on stuff that day (which isn't even that much for a weekend sale). Oh well. You get used to dumbasses and entitled fucks eventually. I'm just glad that she left without making more of a scene, and I hope she lost her 5 dollar coupon on the way home.
>>
>>720208953
>post dumb shit
>turn off wifi
>post more dumb shit
>be called out for samefag
>screenshot your stupid phone like a dumbass
kill yourself
>>
>>720199204
Sure you did.
>>
>>720207942
Florida is not on that map, and therefore is Alt Fact.
>>
>>720209020
how the fuck does he do it
>>
>>720207105
Concession sales are a theater's primary revenue source. There's nothing wrong with not paying for overpriced snacks. It is wrong to sneak in outside food though
>>
>>720200498
subway as in submarine sandwhiches my dude
>>
>>720208451
But usually the whites are the street bums ... white trash ....

not?
>>
If you're gonna pay someone to care for your social media don't use big PR firms. They will sell you out for chump change.

Get a small firm or specialist to do it as we're happy enough to tell competitors to fuck off.
>>
>>720196343

it's no a secret you all steal my shit
>>
>>720209179
What position? U do program design?
>>
>>720208715
I have no qualms about breaking your face in WalMart. Especially if I didn't steal anything - which I never do. So as soon as you put a finger on me, expect to get judo tossed face-first into the tiles.
>>
>>720208602
>why the us has a navy
>>
if you call any CVS/Pharmacy after you start hearing the recording dial 8001 to trigger the urgent pharmacy ring used by corporate to get the pharmacy staff to pick up faster
>>
If you go to a Little Caesars a few minutes before they close and ask for a hotnready, they will likely give it to you for free. They throw all hotnready items out at the end of the night anyways.
>>
>>720209848
The same reason they still train paratroopers, relics of the past are hard to let go.
>>
>>720207942
How hard is it to rob a pharmacy and get away with it? Are you told to just go give people the oxys and back off? Do you ever worry about a junkie going ham on everyone?
>>
>>720202734

Producer here for AAA. You are a faggot and a liar. Press receive keys they use to downloaded builds directly from he publisher or developer ahead of release, or may receive a build on protected, encrypted hardware like a hard drive or usb, with a key to unlock sent separately. If your game is on steam and you want to give a copy to press for review, you simply send them a key.
>>
File: 1485148999050.gif (298KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1485148999050.gif
298KB, 300x199px
>>720209738
Still doing it.
>>
File: 20120917_125659.jpg (182KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20120917_125659.jpg
182KB, 640x480px
Sandwich cunt here. If you want free food at any time go to a Subway or a Potbelly. If you somehow can't pay for it they'll just let you have it because either they have to give it away or throw it in the trash and they'd much rather spare themselves the awkwardness of taking it away from you just to throw it away.
>>
>>720208871
I don't work for shutterfly but I can confirm that we use shitty packaging we basicly send a paper envelope with a folder inside. Those envelopes get fuked up all the time and the company doesn't give a shit about fixing it but they bitch if we issue to many refunds. What pisses me off is when they are intentionally tampered with.
>>
>>720210056
AAA producer guy, im a programmer interested in game design. How do i get into the industry?
>>
>>720209505
Where I live the whites are good and middle class. Besides, poor whites/white trash are still better than poor minorities (which is most minorities) so I stand by my original point. I don't buy the "white costumers are rude" meme that black twitter makes up so that black 40 year old kmart cashiers with 3 felony convictions can justify their lowly existence.
>>
>>720210246
Yeah shutterfly is just what comes to mind, but I see it everyday. I mean now that everything is digitally stored I guess it really is just the companies loss. That and the customers time.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (38KB, 366x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
38KB, 366x200px
>>720210116
Have done it. Haven't been prosecuted. Have you been educated as to why you're NOT allowed to touch customers?
>>
>>720210305
game designer here. Just make three or four different games in your spare time over a few years. Make a portfolio website showing off the games you've made. Apply to gaming companies you want to work for and bring a computer with your projects on it, showcase them and explain design challenges you overcame.

I went to digipen and a couple of my friends are straight up retards who got jobs in the industry by doing what I just described. Also gdc is really good to go to.
>>
>>720196343
dominos fag here. never ever get the specialty pizzas. all the shit on them you can put on it anyways but for half the price with carryout deals
>>
>>720208064
i like photojournalism, how do i work doing that and not a shitty minimum wage job
>>
>>720209301
Dude wtf is your problem? Relax bro.
>>
>>720198507
How much do you typically get tipped for a $15 order?
>>
>>720207159
You don't have to work at a photoshop to laugh at ugly shit kids. Facebook is full of slutty mums putting pictures of there troll kids. I fucking hate them.
>>
>>720209979
cant tell if youre trolling or actually didnt know what i meant.
>>
>>720210305

For programmers it's not terribly hard, i would recommend getting your feet wet at a smaller indie film or mobile game studio to get familiar with working on projects as a team and make contacts. Experience and shipped titles trumps education easily.

From there, start moving companies quickly, stay a year or two and then move on until you find one you enjoy. Best advice is to never burn bridges, always make best friends with others in the industry, and be ready to move a lot t.
>>
What's in cane's sauce?
>>
File: 1485043543660.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1485043543660.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>720210415
Oh i'm sure you have.
>>
As a customer service rep I absolutely hate talking to white people from CA,NY and NJ .Black people from IL and OH are dumb as a fucking box of rocks. Hindus and Jews are annoying no matter what.
>>
>>720209179
>Yahoo/verizon fag detected
Sure as fuck ain't moz://a
>>
Movie industry: Some producers will control the entire production as if they understand the creative and artistic process. It one reason why the movie sucks when it has a good idea originally. Artist are treated like shit and over work because company only wanted to hire 5 animators/etc, for featured film with very little understanding of the process. Most of the artist will be 18-20 with very little experience, while 1-2 depending on production actually has experience. Most of the stuff put in theatre movies tries its hardest by stealing an idea of other movies, claiming it theirs by changing nouns - it uses a marketing formula.

Video game industry: The problem with triple A titles is even if all -500+ workers may have good knowledge and do a good job, there is always one asshole (who is it in for money/doesn't play video games) who controls everything. Some studios have become very corporate, it's a kennel full of people who don't want to be there - not being able to have much control etc anymore, is the reason why people move around so often.
>>
>>720207120
because the criminals in Washington would stop fudging numbers and count the other 40+ million illegals here already.
>>
>>720200498
Kek
>>
>>720208034
i've stolen from a few targets many times, and i have heard before that their LP force
is formidable. did i just get lucky or was my target full of lazy employees?
>>
>>720210844
For animated featured movie for example*
>>
>>720210502
I've been working on a few games for a while on my own, mainly with unity 3d, gamemaker, and renpy but also some cryengine, what kind of language xp do they look for?
>>
>>720210940
u got lucky
>>
EMT AMA
>>
>>720210697
Imagine having to see ugly troll kids all day. The worst part is they will ask you which one looks the best and at times I honestly have no idea what to tell them.
>>
>>720198507
Fuck you, we don't get tipped on our job neither. You sell us something, we buy it. That's the deal. Are you too lazy to carry out your fucking job without getting tipped?
>>
>>720200495
Are all the "accidental" deaths in basic training really accidents?
>>
>>720210990
tbh it's all about competency. Like if you want to be a straight up game designer they are going to want to see that you are able to learn new tools and IDEs quickly. If you have a game in each of those engines you will probably be pretty good.
>>
>>720197160
>11 spices & seasonings in KFC
Mix with 2 cups white flour:
2/3 tablespoon salt
1/2 tablespoon thyme
1/2 tablespoon basil
1/3 tablespoon oregano
1 tablespoon celery salt
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon dried mustard
4 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons garlic salt
1 tablespoon ground ginger
3 tablespoons white pepper

Do it as classic pressure cooked fried chicken (soul food style) and you have it. Did it a few times and it was damn close.
>>
>>720210711
Im a faggot who has no idea, but trolling sounds nice.
>>
>>720197993
>cypress gardens
Mah nigga i loved that goddamn place legoland is a hell hole and whoever made them admit people at disney prices needs to eat a shotgun. Lol me and my uber driver were bitchong bout that place earlier
>>
Target distribution warehouse worker ama
>>
If the alarm goes off as I'm going out of Walmart, will I face any negative legal repercussions if I just keep walking?
>>
>>720210940
I casually walk in there and steal shit all the time. I grab snacks and those $10 health drinks by the fresh veggie isle. Ive been doing this for years.
>>
Navy fag here
>worked on a naval air station (NAS)
so there was this freezer where we would store dead animals we would find on the airfield, whole point of storing the dead animals was because the military would send them to labs to see the cause of death, if it was due to our jets or anything military related, we would fix it cause our base was "invading their natural habitat"... anyway, we got the keys for the freezer and there was this boot fuck we grabbed his flight line coveralls and tossed them in the freezer, fucking kid lost his mind looking for his coveralls but we ended up forgetting about it, about a month later passes we rememeber about it, his coveralls smelled so fucking bad lmao.. our chief mad him wear it an entire work day, everyone was fucking puking
>>
File: No.jpg (12KB, 200x281px) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
12KB, 200x281px
>>720200495
>Army officer
>Being this generic
>>
>>720210794
why whites from CA?
>>
>>720211276
Not a walmart employee or cop, but I'm pretty sure they can't detain you.

They can, however, turn your photo over to the police.
>>
>>720198250
I work at staples and we talk shit about customers. That's right. You weird motherfuckers are just amusement over the radio
>>
>>720211386
So basically I'm golden?
>>
>>720198507
Indian and Asian homes are the fucking worst. No tip and the fucking Indians try to pay for the pizza cheaper complaining about the order. White people tip the best.
>>
>>720196792
I work at legoland too.. Are you in socal? and your store near the entrance? on the right hand side?
>>
>>720211303
Your chief is a fucking retard. Not only is that unsanitary, but the kid isn't even the one who did it.
>>
File: rage.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
>>720211255
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
Why are you posting on 4chan during your 15 minute break?
Also, why the fuck aren't you more grateful to be working in a work environment thats fast, fun and friendly, you subhuman beast?

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>720211495
no its called hazing, the kid is retarded cause he's a boot...
>>
Comcast service representative here. We are able to give hbo showtime and starz completely for fucking free to anyone we see fit. if you are a customer ask for them. They might deny it at first but just give it a shot
>>
>>720211431
Dunno. I wouldn't recommend stealing, but I'd recommend stopping for a store employee even less.
>>
>>720211347
They are always pretentious and interrupt every god dam time you are talking. They will also bitch about prices and then pay with an american express.The woman have a nasally ass tone of voice to and its Fuking irritating.
>>
>>720211585
not the same fag but whats a boot
>>
I used to work at a DirecTV call center. If you ever want to make your bill a bit cheaper for several months, call in and say you are thinking about cancelling your account. You will be transferred to cancellations and they have nice discounts to try to keep you to stay. You can do this once a year, and the discounts typically last for 3 to 6 months.
>>
NEET here, AMA
>>
>>720211570
So you've worked there. Actually 2 30mins breaks
>>
>>720211187
Do they have any reqs for college they look for? Was in for 2 years but had to drop out.
>>
>>720196343
Is minecraft even real?
>>
>>720211120
how easy is it to steal drugs from an ambulance
>>
>>720211459
This, I work at a resturaunt. Indians walk around like theyre rich but they wont tip for shit. We call it brown hour, 8PM, when all the cockroaches come crawling out.
>>
>>720211642
Someone who just got out of boot camp.

Typically some kid just out of high school with no life experience who just spent the last few months getting yelled at every day.
>>
>>720211642
Its what your mistress jerks you off with.
>>
>>720211700
yeah, I'm a cashier there. For me, I just get one 15 minute break though. I'm envious of you. My dream is to be a target employee but not have to talk to any customers.
>>
>>720203933
All the pedo stories true? Where the Corey's right all this time?
>>
>>720211689
How long is your neckbeard?
>>
>>720211814
Yeah I work at the distribution center. No customers.
>>
>>720209115
Same at Family Dollar, I'm a manager and often the literal only person in the fucking store. When there's enough hours, like during the holiday season, there's 1 manager/assistant and 1 CSR/cashier on duty.

On any day I work I do fucking everything. I take the trucks, put the shit on the shelves, clean the entire store, set up the new shelves and stuff on them (like I put up Valentines stuff this week), put up/take down all signs for sales and price changes (weekly, sometimes extra or more than that). I sell you your shit, I make sure the coolers are running properly, I fill the balloons, I take out the trash, I D-100 all the items, I recover the store (meaning when you faggots drop something where it doesn't belong I put it back) and I do literally fucking everything. Some stuff is special, we get a Milk Man in and I just have to confirm he brings what he says he brings, and sign/stamp his paperwork, and he even puts the milk in the fridge so I don't have to. A few vendors are like that, but 99% of the shit in my store is done by the 5 fucking employees (Me, my two assistants, and my two cashiers).
>>
>>720211642
Tough question. It's like asking at what point does a newfag become an oldfag.
>>
>>720211722
The only part college helps with is getting the interview. Once you get the interview as long as you have a decent portfolio and people skills you can land the job.

With no college, I recommend building a decent resume and a portfolio website, getting a good business card and going to gdc. That should be enough to land you some interviews.
>>
>>720211781
this is an odd question, but who do you consider to have more "life experience."

1. someone who is 18, just finished basic training for the navy, and has been a pog for 2 months

or

2. someone whose been a greeter at walmart for 5 years and is 23?
>>
>>720211874
strangely enough, my beard doesn't reach my neck, as for the rest of it, about an inch and a half
>>
>>720211814
Costco is where its at faggot. They pay cashiers 15 an hour base pay.
>>
Most people where I work that have to open boxes carry their own personal knife because the box cutters we get are shite. I'd imagine it's like this at most places, so don't rob retail stores
>>
>>720211481
No one is retarded enough to break anon whike sharing company secrets, Dave.
>>
>>720211768
Narcotics we have seals for so basically impossible. Everytime we use some it has to be documented and turned in to the supervisor.
>>
>>720211481
i have a friend who works at that one, she operates a ride i think though
>>
>>720211921
Thanks anon~kun
>>
Did security for strip clubs a while ago. These places are such a fucking racket. Comes down to how well you tip the bouncers lets you do more with the girls in the VIP rooms. Tip them enough, they turn off the security cameras in the VIP room and you can fuck the stripper if she does extras and tricks. Honestly, if you have looks, you can fuck a girl you meet at a bar and a club for one tenth of the cost a strip club will cost you.
>>
>>720209945
This one is true, I got a free one last week because the guy told me they stopped making them. On my way out he was like "here, there's one left on the bottom rack, it's free".
>>
>>720212005
Ever go out on a call and think to yourself, "Is this piece of shit even wroth saving?"
>>
>>720211975
Im trying to move out, but I'm only making 10.75 and working 27 hours a week (with different hours each week, so I can't get a second job). What do?
>>
>>720212103
should I become an ultrasound technician?
>>
>>720198278
#1 reason why im nice to anyone who serves me food, handles my mail, does my laundry, takes my trash every week.

Dont bite the hand that feeds you. The people that work the unseen jobs are the first ones you miss when the world goes to shit. Respect your fucking garbage dude.
>>
>>720211948
I'd say the greeter at walmart for sure, especially since I've never seen one younger than 60.
>>
>>720211602
lol sounds accurate, when i was a kid everytime something broke, the phone calls my dad made were pretty funny
>>
>>720212103
Get a job with more regular hours, if you can get fulltime at that pay thats about 1280 after taxes each month.
>>
>>720212183
but... for this scenario i literally said they had to be 23. How can one man (or woman) be this fucking retarded?
>>
>>720198967
Obviously.
>>
>>720212287
what job will give me more hours is what I mean. I am trained/certified as an EMT though. Could that help me for anything?
>>
>>720211745
no its part of the sequel scheme to 9/11
>>
>>720212094
No. I'm a fucking professional, dumbass
>>
>>720212103
Serve tables. Youll make $100 a day minimum at someplace like pf changs. Do this while you apply for costco jobs and other jobs. Dont stay serving though. Its dead end. I know people that never stopped and they fucked up their lives partying away their youth.
>>
>>720202606
I work at a fucking theatre and I still sneak in food. I'll be cheap all I fucking want.
>>
>>720212094
Yes. Especially with bariatric patients because if we get them back we have to pick their fat asses up and carry them through a nasty bed bug infested house to our cot. As far as druggies and other worthless people we try mostly for the excitement
>>
>>720199034
>Hell, one of our walls has so many wholes in it,
Probably because part of a wall isnt as useful.
>>
>>720199204
Implying niggers can afford your shitty catering.
>>
>>720211948

The term pog doesn't really apply to the navy unless you're a corpsman or seabee
>>
>>720212171
haha yes same here anon, I'm always polite ordering food, I once dated this waitress at this Diner and she told me her and everyone else do not hesitate to spit in people's food.. some people are so fucking rude tho
>>
>>720198278
jokes on you i only order 40-50lb boxes of ammo through UPS, good luck kicking that around. and its always insured for $100 over value so if you steal it i make money
>>
>>720199168
>If you're rude to me, I make sure I piss inside you fucking box. Not too much that it shows it actually is noticeable but I will fucking piss in your boxes as long as you keep ordering from UPS.
What kind of prison do you think you're risking over someone hurting your feelings?
>>
>>720212363
Mr. Pink, is that you?
>>
>>720212291
I fucking answered your question and added on to the response. How are you that fucking retarded.

Yes, a 23 year old living in his parents basement, stuffing his face with cheetos, and going out to greet people at walmart 2 days a week probably has more life experience than someone who graduated high school, made it through boot camp, and rode the bus to his first duty station.
>>
>>720199753
Gee willikers batman thanks, i didnt know any of that
>>
>>720212539
>damage control
>>
>>720212530
Mr. White. How nice of you to join us?
>>
>>720200498
>Who the fuck is baking bread on a train?
Very few people, more people bake it int he subway, which was clearly stated.
>>
>>720210844
ever work on live action?
>>
>>720209466

Then they should fix their business model.
>>
the meat in wendy's chili is old burger meat
>>
>>720212345
Kord?
>>
>>720210794
Can confirm, most of our dumbass customers come from florida or cali and tend to be black. The assholes tend to be white, or black women and we put them on the uncooperative list so future reps will know they don't get shit from us.
The corporate complaint number we give you goes to a dead phone that deletes messages every 48 hours.
>>
>>720212700
what the fuck is Kord?
>>
>work for a company
>will be out of a job soon
>going Westen in this bitch soon
>>
>>720212767
nvm
>>
>>720203885
S2 fag confirmed
>>
>>720199792
Pretty sure LP at my local Walmart watches.
>>
>>720212392
I think I hate people too much to leave my cashier job and be a waiter tbh.
>>
>>720204211
>civillians
As if your something special you fucking piece of human garbage. I cant think of a single reason the world would be worse off if you hollywood fags stopped existing.
>>
File: 1420014036493.jpg (79KB, 716x547px) Image search: [Google]
1420014036493.jpg
79KB, 716x547px
>>720196343
>Uhm, job secrets continued?
No this ramp doesn't lead to your parking lot.
No, this is not yellow lot or "the lot by the rail things"
No you can't come down
No you can't come down even if you want to see the players
No this isn't the smoking area
Yes I have to see your credential
Yes you have to have them with you
No you're not allowed to escort your girlfriend
No I won't escort your girlfriend
>>
>>720204211
>Also, the running joke in the film industry is when civilians ask what you're filming
>film industry is when civilians ask
film industry ---- civilians
Unless you're military personnel filming on duty, who isnt aware that they're only a tiny fraction of the filming industry, you're a complete idiot with a superiority disorder.
>>
File: 1476249510348.jpg (304KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476249510348.jpg
304KB, 1920x1080px
>>720212474
Is that you dad?
>>
>>720207581
Also have ts clearance, but im a sub sonar tech, what do you do?
>>
>>720210844
>Dead Rising 4
>>
File: IMG_1516.jpg (42KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1516.jpg
42KB, 320x240px
>>720198250
Talking to aliens
>>
>>720210671
Not that hard. It probably depends on where you live, though. A degree will help (don't go for photography though), but really, it's about putting yourself out there.

If you are in college or plan to be, photograph for any of their publications such as a school newspaper. Go out and photograph local events that are open to the public, including athletic events. Create a website and Facebook page for your brand, and be active on other social media including Twitter.

Go on Fiverr and have someone develop a decent logo for you, and then buy a few hundred business cards to hand out. Contact your local paper and tell them you're interested in doing some freelancing. Once you get your foot in the door, gigs will be easier to come by. And if you play your cards right, you can double and triple-dip on the same assignment.

Also, it would be smart to have a well-rounded skill-set, like be able to write clearly and coherently, and knowing how to interview people. At the very least, you will be required to write your own cutlines. And there's a good chance that eventually, you'll come across a situation such as a fire where you'll be asked to take photographs, take some video and interview witnesses.

You honestly don't even have to be that good of a photographer, but if you are, like really damn good, people will definitely notice.
>>
>>720212904
Its worth it... I hate people too. You just learn a routine and how to bullshit people into liking you all day. I worked 3 hours yesturday and made 120. You have to be 18 to serve though.
>>
>>720204479
>How was the moon landing footage faked?
Some people in government got some equipment together and put up a set to reenact the moon landing, and the first steps on the moon. It's about as fake as any other re enactment. Some small children and autistic people think that if they see people playing pretend and acting and its fake, that it means what they're reenacting never happened.
>>
>>720212682
I figure that. Was told the chili was started to not waste the burger meat.
>>
>>720213230
kek
>>
>>720212904
Also its really easy to get laid. Everyone is young and horny in the service industry.
>>
>>720213428
that would be nice. I'm the only white man at my job and there's only 2 girls at my job who are within 5 years of my age.
>>
>>720212682
When did thumbs become a regular ingredient?
>>
>>720208602
Woah, crazy story chairman.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.