[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its hard finding meaning in a meaningless world.Being alone while

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11

File: 1483838907952s.jpg (7KB, 250x162px) Image search: [Google]
1483838907952s.jpg
7KB, 250x162px
Its hard finding meaning in a meaningless world.Being alone while having everyone friends family.Try not to think about it. Just wait for your death like everyone else.
>>
File: uvdrv144bt9mhuuefli7.png (703KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
uvdrv144bt9mhuuefli7.png
703KB, 800x494px
>>720161441
Life has no, meaning and one day everything will die, but none of that matters because nothing matters. Make your own meaning in your life and live the way you want.
>>
Pretty much. I figure if I eat really bad food I will have heart failure in my 60's so I am half finished. I just put my head down and go to work. Let the days float by. I just hope I don't drag on into my 70's and 80's in some shitty old folks home.
>>
File: s1wnrkmg4gay.jpg (14KB, 800x610px) Image search: [Google]
s1wnrkmg4gay.jpg
14KB, 800x610px
Practice love and you will never feel this way again. You are so much more than you know. You are all. You are light. You will continue to be forever. Get used to it. Embrase the absurd world we are forged from. Embrase the light.
>>
File: dr manhattan.jpg (27KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
dr manhattan.jpg
27KB, 236x334px
>>720161642
Exactly
>>720161441
Life is meaningless itself... What´s the use of being alive? You can do whatever the fuck you want while alive!!! Remember the last time you felt happy? Well, you can be happy again, and again, and again if you want to.

Make yourself some nice friends, travel, experience new things, try new food, fuck all the whores you want... BE HAPPY
>>
>>720161441
i feel you. i am happiest when im comfy.. playing video or watching movies on the weekend while its pouring outside, eating good food and drinking good alcohol. for me, I work so I can afford to be comfy and i enjoy my time out of work, even if its a little lonely I happy enough to not kill msyelf lol
>>
Feeling kinda shit lately. Just ended a relationship with a girl I really had no business dating.
We knew about eachother for years but were barely acquainted and since I was getting really desperate I made a move and somehow got with her. We started it off as a friends with benefits thing cause I honestly had no feelings for her but turns out later she did, she developed some.
A month goes by and we decide to put a label on it and try being a couple. I spent the next month and a half convincing myself I liked this person and wasn't just doing it for the sex. I realised I was and broke it off. Tbh I already miss it but hey, either or. Being 19 with lackluster social skills doesn't help either. Makes me feel like it was the only sex I'll get in a long time haha
During the breakup itself though she asked me if there was someone else, I couldn't help but laugh cause even before we started it all I kind of developed feelings for one of her close friends but we both decided it was for the better not to take it any further and I assured her it was nothing. Turns out I still did have some feeling towards her friend and my now ex figured it out. Of course she got pissed, I ended up looking like a douche for essentially dumping her for her best friend, now my ex pretty much hates me which I honestly couldn't give a shit about but the friend, which is mutual by the way, has now been told all of what I said by my ex and doesn't know how to feel.
Worst thing is before I started everything with my now ex I could have easily been with her friend since we vibe and got really close on a trip we took with our other mates last summer. Back then I wasn't sure of how I felt but had a chance, now I'd like her to be more than a friend but after a quick chat I realised she was over it.
All of this doesn't even scratch the surface though... It's quite the shit show. Oh and yeah, we took eachothers virginity so I end up being even more of a douche for dumping her.
>>
We're nothing more than monkeys on a rock, anything anyone is passionate about is meaningless. Anything you care about or any problems you have really don't matter, because one day we're all going to die. Drama, arguments complaining about your feelings is pretty cringe in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>720161974
I'm pretty much the same way. I don't drink anymore though. I would wake up on the floor and have kinks in all of my muscles all day at work.
>>
Honestly though, I feel like she also did it for the d initially but doesn't want to admit it. Whatever, bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
>>
>>720161441
Sounds like you need to get laid.
>>
>>720162811
True, even if your great, great, great grandchild cured cancer none of it would matter or even be recorded in any kind of way once the sun eventually turns the earth to dust.
>>
>>720163148
nah i had sex last week but sex helps not thinking about stuff like these
>>
hmmmm... I sense a presence of goth faggot....or of a fat person....we might have bolga on the port bows of the internet!!! Attack ye whaling sons of bitches!!! Troll this assholery of holes bitch!
>>
>>720163346
It can also make your life really complicated and dramatic. Downward spiral from there.
>>
>>720161441
You need to drink more alcohol

1 glass of stout and regular beer in a 50/50 solution one hour after eating dinner

One glass of water an hour later

one gin and tonic 40/60 one hour later

2-3 gin and tonic (50/50) one hour later

one shot of gin and one gin and tonic 70/30 right before bedtime

trust me i am professor in doctorology
>>
>>720163754
Sir I commend you on your try but we shouldn't give him the holy suicide of drunkenness recipe until after we start posting pics of their mom sucking cocks
>>
>>720163754
When I used to drink. I liked to take shots of GG vodka and chase it with monster energy drink. Hardly any after taste. I would always wake up in odd places though. Have to chill without it for a while.
>>
You know I like how I tried to insigate trolling on this person and now it turns into a drinking thread like a snap of a virgin's hole
>>
>>720164200
Does GG vodka stand for Get Going!
>>
>>720161441
I often think about it. I don't want to live but I'm too scared to die. It's lit.
>>
Well numbing the pointlessness of life and alcohol go hand in hand.
>>
>>720164633
Grey Goose
>>
>>720163148
That's my favorite. Right up there with "man up" and "get a girlfriend". It's great that it's all a normal person needs, but for those with issues? Shit don't work, mate.
>>
>>720164200
gin and vodka are 2 very seperate things, trust me, you can trust me when it comes to alcohol.

Look at russia, everyone is drinking vodka like it was the key to eternal life and they are fucked up and doing stupid shit, gin makes you inward and socially awkward and will naturally isolate you from other people, you will want to sit alone, at home, listening to relaxing music that makes you think and go to bed early

I drink beer on regular days, or as warm up
i drink gin when im bucked out and need to think and be alone
and i drink vodka when i want to get out and have a good time
When i want to party (which is rare), i find a mid range wannabe-tryhard-fancy restaurant, go to the bar and order literally one of each and 2 beers

Finish a beer, pour one of each into beer glass, try not to get kicked out, tell them you will leave shortly, drink second beer and enjoy your blackout
>>
>>720165182
Nice. I might try doing some gin and tonic. I have used it in the past but it's been years. If I am going to go back to drunken numbness, you are probably right. I should drink something more chill.
>>
>>720164709
Not if your liver is starting to get fucked before you're even 30.
>>
>>720165150
Then man up and fix your damn issues.
>>
>>720165825
Well you can do what I currently do and just find a hobby. If you have a good job it helps to fully partake in a hobby. I like home theater and building computers so I usually build bombastic super expensive shit just to keep my head out of my ass.
>>
Dont fuck with us
>>
>>720166075
kek
>>
>>720165182
That's a load of bull.

There's only two real differences. The rate of consumption and the preconceptions/culture surrounding different drinks.

You're just getting the effect you're expecting because you're expecting them.
>>
>>720165485
you really should, and you should really find your own golden limit (high-funtional alcoholic reporting in), what i wrote works for me

as you know, or should know, your alcoholic powerlevel will eventually increase and you will need to drink more, do not do that, when you reach the point where you dont get that "meh" going, what you really want to do is sober up and reset, or almost reset your tolerance, this also helps you not turn into a fullblown bench warmer in the local park, if you find yourself fired, lonely or generally reaking of piss you want to reset and lower your dosage, its absolutely key to maintain a normal life while doing this

Its perfectly natural, and quite normal, to ingest alot of alcohol on a daily basis, the key is to maintain a regular life while doing it, pretty much no matter what you do, theres a 50% chance your boss/CEO is drinking too much

Someday you will find that special someone that literally makes you forget about drinking, it happened to me twice, i quit from day to day without any problems, and ive been drinking for 2x 7 years, one day you will have a reason to live, if you dont now and really cant be arsed doing so you might aswell off yourself, if you dont have anything keeping you alive, why would you?
>>
>>720165182
Please tell me you're not serious

Why do Americans think tiny amounts of liquor are so strong? I've had far more than that tonight just working the bar, and I'm far from hammered. It's 2 beers and 2 shots, wtf?
>>
>>720166283
>placebo effect is not real
tell that to every doctor ever
>>
>>720166389
>one glass of stout/beer
>one gin and tonic
>2 or 3 gin and tonic
>one shot of gin and one gin and tonic

>its 2 shots of gin and a beer

k
>>
>>720163542
>53 years old
>>
>>720161441
Or stop being a faggot and learn how to act properly out in public.
It's not hard.
>>
>>720166382
I am not OP so I can't speak for him but I am not suicidal. I wouldn't mind if a bus pulled into the wrong lane and took me out early but I don't like to make uninformed decisions so it's not the cards for me. Like I mentioned before, I am not currently drinking anymore either.
>>
>>720166014
Wow! Never thought of that before! Thanks mate!

You never "fix" it. It's just a process of patching your shit up and hoping nothing leaks. And living with the damage.
>>
See, unlike you motherfuckers, I've got a train that runs through my town. I want out, I know right were to go. 'till then, I learn each day to accept that not everyone finds love or happiness, and that I am one of those who in all likelihood will not.
>>
>>720166640
"When i want to party (which is rare), i find a mid range wannabe-tryhard-fancy restaurant, go to the bar and order literally one of each and 2 beers

Finish a beer, pour one of each into beer glass, try not to get kicked out, tell them you will leave shortly, drink second beer and enjoy your blackout"
>>
>>720166912
>Sad panda bullshit
Meaninglessness is a corollary of freedom. From this liberating fact we derive the solution to all your piss-the-bed issues.
>>
>>720166057
Trying to. Got sucked up into gaming though. It's a damn drug, bigger than alcohol, smoking and junk food.
>>
>>720161441
It's exactly what you make of it. No more, no less. Stop being a waffle stomped shower shit and make something of it.
>>
>>720166958
>i order one of each
>one of each tyoe of served liquor they serve in the bar

i am sorry i was not more clear on that
>>
>>720166448
Reading comprehension 2/10

I literally said that it's mostly placebo.
>>
I want just the opposite. To leave, be alone, and have the means to sustain myself.

And if I could bring my computer and having electricity and internet connection, my life would be fantastic without a huge burden called society
>>
>>720167389
you also strongly implied that its not real
>>
My problem is keeping busy. I stopped drinking and like I said, I dive into my hobbies to keep me occupied.

My problem is not social anxiety. I can fake my way into any group of people and pretend to have a good ol time. The issue is that I don't like doing it. People come off as fake and I get annoyed with them in short order. I don't like being alone but I can't seem to be happy with others either. Guess I'm just a fuck up but I just keep going. I am skinny and in good shape but I eat foods that clog the arteries hoping I won't get to old.

I feel like I am trapped in a half cooked piece of rotting meat and I am hardwired into it through the nervous system so I can feel it break down for 100 years or whatever. I find the world to be a depressing place because of what man has done to it. Really I just want out but you never know if anything comes after this shit or not. If I knew that everything would just end and nothing came after I would probably blow my head off to be totally honest.
>>
>>720167627
How did I imply that?
>>
>>720167757
Why not putting all the effort into improving your own life, or leaving and discovering new places, proving yourself that you are able to go and live wherever you want?

If you are in a far place, probably nobody will give a fuck about you nor annoy the hell of you.
>>
>>720167440
Big boy pants,
time to put them on.
Make America Great Again.
>>
>>720167980
I am not sure what you mean. I am already successful. I could move anywhere on the planet with my skill set. I choose to remain inside and build my home theater and computers just because I have nothing better to do.
>>
>>720168236
Then do anything but interacting with people you don't care about. If you can already do whatever you want, why are you bothering with interacting with people?
>>
>>720168540
I don't interact with people. I think that may be the problem. I have been in isolation for a long time. I think it has taken it's toll on me but I don't like being around others either. It's a problem.
>>
>>720161441

goddamn babies
>>
>>720168828
I have this persistent issue where I like others and they like me, and I feel lonely and miserable, but after a couple days of interacting all I want to do is crawl into a cave and sit on my laptop for awhile. This is why I ended up failing out of college the first time, having to share a room with a really really social dude freaked me out. I had plenty of friends, just no outlet for my introversion. It's a problem.
>>
>>720168995
You got it. That is exactly my problem.
>>
File: 2017-01-24-19-56-49.png (58KB, 719x1201px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-24-19-56-49.png
58KB, 719x1201px
>>
>>720169158
Life sucks, man. And I don't have the normal "deficiencies" you'd expect from someone who doesn't like people. I'm perfectly social, I'm just sort of... fatally badly wired. Fml
>>
The only meaning in existence is life. Life is it's own meaning. The meaning of life is life.
>>
I have intellectual disabilities and a low IQ. Life is pain, it's hilarious to me seeing smart people bemoan their intelligence as if it's a curse--try struggling for your whole life to put food on the table for yourself and bring treated like abject garbage.
>>
>>720161441

It's not at all hard to find meaning in this world, you just suck at looking. Try being less of an asshole.
>>
>>720161441
My wife comitted suicide about a week ago, she suffered sever depression since we had a miscarriage. I live alone no away from the suburbs and drink all day. I don´t plan on killing myself because my cat reminds me of how life can be so innocent yet cruel at the same time. I try to be in the middle. I am 42 and stopped going to work.... soon ill ran out of money but i dont have any strenght to wake up to a rutine
>>
>>720169579
if not bait, then may god be with you
>>
>>720169579
Damn.
>>
>>720169435
>knowing the word abject and using it correctly in a sentence
You're smarter than most people I knew in high school. I have a high "IQ" whatever the fuck that actually means and my life is pretty shitty. I have no motivation. Nothing grabs my attention and pulls me towards it. I've trashed three relationships by becoming exceedingly distant for no good reason. At least you work hard. Be proud of that.
>>
>>720168828
Well, my problem is that I live with my parents and can't stand them, nor many other untrustworthy people that I meet from time to time. Last New Year's Eve's dinner I had to defend myself from the rest of my paternal family blaming me for wanting to be alone

Anyway, just going for a stroll, walking up to the hilltops near my city and back again, with an occasional chitchat on the way is enough for me (usually). I can spend the rest of the day playing a comfy game in my desktop.

Perhaps, learning to code something nice and getting extra bucks just for the sake of doing something I enjoy doing would make it even more perfect.

But to me, a social reset would be terrific. As long as I can get new acquaintances just when I need them, and leave as soon as they get too manipulative.
>>
>>720169579
At least do it for your cat. It doesn't deserve to starve to death, not to be killed.
>>
>>720169996
Btw, seeing the live as a journey where you meet and say goodbye to different people as time goes usually helps to not to miss so much other people. You were together for some time and that's what it counts.
>>
>>720169579
good luck pal
>>
>>720169579
This happened to one of my friends. His wife had the same issue and did the same thing. He was dead to the world for about 6 months and moved back in with his mom. He lost so much weight I thought he was going to die.

Then one day he snapped out of it. He now re-married and has a kid. He is happy. You never know what's going to happen or who you may run into. That is one of the reasons I don't make uniformed decisions like suicide.
>>
>>720169851
Hang in there man. You get older and find your own space things will probably change. Or you could end up like me but it's not all bad.
>>
>>720162811
>Anything you care about or any problems you have really don't matter, because one day we're all going to die.
Death has nothing to do with why nothing matters.
>>
>>720163543
true dat. never seen a friend's life go from 0 to fucked up faster than hooking up with the wrong chick
>>
>>720161908
What are fucking gay?
>>
>>720169435
IQ, intelligence or whatever is more harm than good if you're unable to utilize it due to other issues. It just raises expectations and makes many "normal" things unacceptable.
>>
>>720170616
I know, the only thing that concerns me is having to leave Spain to find a job anywhere else. This country is falling to pieces, and mostly is spaniards' fault
>>
>>720169851
>As long as I can get new acquaintances just when I need them, and leave as soon as they get too manipulative.
Tried that. Doesn't work unless all you want are drinking buddies.
>>
>>720171547
Nah, I'm fine just having somebody to talk to
>>
>>720165150

What issues?

Go fucking write a book about philosophy if you are so wrapped up in the meaning of existence to become overwhelmed by it.
>>
>>720161441
Yep, I feel you. We're absolutely worthless creatures with no true purpose for our existence. We just live to die. That's what we were made to do from the very first day of our lives.

However, think of it this way. Since life is so meaningless and we all die anyway, why give a fuck? Instead of just moping about it, why not go all out and live life on the edge? Go skydiving, climb Mt Everest, do the craziest shit you can think of man! We'll never truly know why we're here or why we were created. I get that. But sitting on your ass and whining about it won't get you anywhere. Go find something that will inspire you to keep living on this worthless rock . Anything you want in the world anon, just say 'fuck it' and go do it!
>>
kollll
>>
>>720170685
Explain anon
>>
pvt joker has a big cock
>>
>>720172413
Writing yet another book on philosophy that just rehashes old rehashed ideas is quite meaningful indeed.
>>
>>720161441
>not taking pleasure in meaninglessness
You lack creativity
>>
File: 1476006244345.jpg (184KB, 1440x1295px) Image search: [Google]
1476006244345.jpg
184KB, 1440x1295px
>>
>>720172422
wat have you done to this end?
>>
>>720172551
it's not like life is imbued with meaning until death happens. life has no intrinsic meaning except perhaps to procreate, to foster the continuation of the species. this doesn't mean it's our only drive, but all drives are indirectly related to making more people. nothing "matters" because there is no god and your impulses are the mechanical drives to mate, because, simplicity itself and often overlooked, without the desire to make more we'd be bad at it, and all those ones bad at it didn't make more because they were bad at it.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.