[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

File: loser.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
loser.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.
>>
>>720106708

Why do you calculate worth with sex instead of having drive from your passions?

You're not one of these wastes who have no skills are you?
>>
>>720106708
What powers do you have?
What spells do you know?
>>
>>720106708
are u fat and ugly or just very beta? or some other problem
>>
>>720106787
>You're not one of these wastes who have no skills are you?

I am. And I have interests but no passions.

>>720106822

None at all. See above.
>>
>>720106708
can you cast fire?
>>
>>720106708
What are you going to achieve by asking advice from people half your age? You've grown up in a time these people can't relate to, what are they going to tell you that is helpful?
>>
if u havent fucked yet u will never do so, keep masturbating and make yourself artificial vaginas and shit like that
>>
>>720106929

Very beta.
>>
>>720107015
>You've grown up in a time these people can't relate to

I grew up in a time I can't related to. And I live in a time I can't relate to.
>>
>>720107092
so there is still hope for u. also are you an avid anime watcher. I've heard this lower your chances of mating
>>
>>720107211
>also are you an avid anime watcher

No. Only one I ever watched was Grave of the Fireflies.
>>
>>720106945
1. Practice talking about your interests.
2. Start spending less time online and more time doing things that don't involve a computer
3. Exercise or Eat less, pick one.
4. List the things you can offer in a relationship.
5. Brush your teeth, comb your hair and put a profile up on a dating website.
>>
>>720107255
you're not fat
you're not ugly
you don't watch anime

there is still hope. I guess I came here to hear some sort of advise and I only have one. Charisma is not something that you're born with. it's something you learn. get out there and just talk with women. you will probably fuck up and look like a autistic fuck. but one day you will find a drunk slut u can fuck.and the curs will be lifted
>>
Have you ever considered that you are just, in fact, a creep?

Maybe you're a creep.
>>
>>720107521
>1. Practice talking about your interests.

Will do.

>2. Start spending less time online and more time doing things that don't involve a computer

Already doing that.

>3. Exercise or Eat less, pick one.

Doing both. 2h gym five times a week.

>4. List the things you can offer in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ1xgGamdw8

>5. Brush your teeth, comb your hair and put a profile up on a dating website.

Done years ago.

>>720107619
>you will probably fuck up and look like a autistic fuck

Yes. Been doing that for more than fifteen years. Hope one day will come the day that I don't improve.

>>720107727

I am in fact. That comes with the autismo for free.
>>
>>720107727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbjfctkzcQM
>>
Why not just hire a prostitute?
>>
>>720108281

Because that wouldn't solve the problem (the beta-ness) and only cover the symptom.
>>
>>720107143
Go out and get a hooker. Break the stigma of first time, believe me it usually isn't special. If you want to attract women, you have to offer them something. Supply vs demand. What are you offering. If you have nothing, you shouldn't be whinging. Create something that is desirable. Even if you have a face like a barrel of busted arseholes, you can still have a sense of humour, or money. If you are a gigantic overweight cunt, its not going to get the ladies queuing up. Look at it from your perspective, do you find 300lb women attractive? If you have a completely repellent personality and looks, your only option is to get fit enough that you have a great physique. You don't have to start bodybuilding like half the idiots on this board will suggest, just get fit. I'll be honest, if you are 33 and have never got laid its not looking promising. Either work at it or stop complaining. And spend time around other people. Go to the pub, have a few drinks and attempt conversation. Every failure is a step towards not being a social retard.
>>
>>720108462
Ah true I was just trying to get ya laid I guess haha

Reading through this I'd just say you gotta go out your comfort zone mate. Just go to the pub and talk to people or something like that. Really I say pub because alcohol can make anyone confident haha
>>
>>720108747
>go out and get a hooker

he's a socially awkward autistic 33 year old.

i wouldn't put much faith in him just 'going out and getting a hooker'
>>
>>720108941
If you can't handle waiting in a brothel with a bunch of other drunk/lonely/retarded men to get fucked by women who don't give a shit, well then its over. I didn't say I had high hopes of this guy being the next Johnny Depp. Baby steps mate. Break the ice of virginity, then it loses its mystery and he might be able to take the next steps.
>>
>>720106708
Why do you keep on posting this thread?
>>
im 23
im supper socially awkward with girls. i dont go out even if some girls like me im sure
never kissed a girl in my life, only fucked a hooker once for 15min and paid 20$
didnt even cum
>>
>>720106708
how does it feel being a wizard?
>>
File: 1483618733166.jpg (76KB, 1258x734px) Image search: [Google]
1483618733166.jpg
76KB, 1258x734px
>>720107727
>>
>>720106708
Are you a wizard yet? I heard that happens.
>>
>>720109629
You know what to do.
>>
>>720109760
I use none of those cancerous social media sites.
>>
File: Photo on 29-08-16 at 15.07.jpg (69KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 29-08-16 at 15.07.jpg
69KB, 640x426px
>>720108747
>If you want to attract women, you have to offer them something.

Yes. But I don't really have anything to offer.

>Even if you have a face like a barrel of busted arseholes, you can still have a sense of humour, or money.

My face is fine, but I have neither charisma, nor money.

>your only option is to get fit enough that you have a great physique.

Attached is my physique. Not great but good.
>>
Which are your bad habits?
What do you think about your daily life?
Do you consider yourself depressed?
>>
>>720109907
You're a creep then.
>>
>>720109760
>retarded dog filter
If this is what it takes to not be a creep, I'll stay a creep forever.
>>
>>720106708
I'm the same, but I'm 35
>>
>>720109933
You're not dominant enough. Go to a bar and just randomly grab some girl's ass. You'd be surprise.
>>
>>720110023

>>720106929
In my case, acne destroyed my skin. I wouldn't kiss me if I was a girl
>>
File: 1472403152361.jpg (98KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1472403152361.jpg
98KB, 1024x681px
>>720106945
>>720106708
Kek same here, still 21 but no doubt i will be the same till im like 50.I just want to go with the flow without bother till i'm dead tbh.
>>
>>720110090
No woman can love a man who doesn't love himself.
>>
>>720106708
do you think you haven't been with any women because you don't really love woman that much? maybe you like the idea of having a girlfriend but you don't really get fired up at the thought of being with a woman? not saying you're gay by the way.
>>
>>720110046
Surprised when she maces him, sure.
>>
>>720110142
I pity myself. Because life does its best to make things very bad for me.
>>
>>720110193
This is what feminists want you to be afraid of. Don't let them win. They're pretty much filtering weak men with paranoia.
>>
File: 1462453909268.png (2MB, 1057x611px) Image search: [Google]
1462453909268.png
2MB, 1057x611px
>>720109760
>tfw don't use any social media, and still a kissless virgin.
Do most people really think like tht?
>>
>>720110256
Were you raised by a single mother? What's you're relationship with her? Was she abusive?
>>
>>720110290
You need to have at least over 100 facebook friend for a woman to at least consider. If you don't even have one she's not even going to bother.
>>
>>720110173
For me I just don't try. I don't do social media and thats probably the biggest issue.
>>
>>720110090
I'm 25 and have had acne since I was like 13. Just go to the store and get some basic face cleaners. I use a face scrub in the shower. And a toner after. If you still have acne get some spot treatment. If you haven't had any zits, don't worry about it. Finally get a decent face moisturizer. It'll help reduce scaring and even your complexion out.
>>
>>720109933
What the fuck are you complaining about with a body like that. No homo. You are a troll and you have been wasting my precious time, get out.
>>
Hire a hoe to punch your v-card.
Discover by yourself that all that sex bullshit is overated.
Put your life into place.
Stop whinning and crying, bitch.
>>
>>720110090
>acne

If you can't fix your shitty skin through topical treatments or whatever, consider hooking up with a woman with similar skin problems. Settle for a 5/10.
>>
>>720110306
No. Mom is great. But acne destroyed my face with nasty scars and now I can see people disgust me all around all the time.
>>
>>720106708
in 6 years ill be you, are you still interested in being alive?
>>
>>720110408
>What the fuck are you complaining about with a body like that.

I'm complaining about the fact that even with a body like that, I am not able to score.
>>
26 kissless virgin also here

What I've been told:

- It'd be weird doing it with somebody that could be my younger brother

- I go out with your best friend because sexually it's working but know that I have a deeper connection with you ( I lost my best friend to this girl).

Looking young and frail is a bitch if you're a guy. Also had an abusive mother who made me ashamed to be a guy. She told me she was taking it in the ass just so we could have a roof on our head which pretty much ruined any submissive girls for me.

>>720109933
Fuck you, you're just not trying.
>>
>>720111190
>Fuck you, you're just not trying.

I've take courses, go to bars, talk to girls, do online dating. The fact is just that looks don't matter and if you are a fucking autist, even a sole body will not help you.
>>
>>720111540
If you do too much they won't be interested you know. Maybe that's your problem. If you show you're hot shit all the time they'll think you're out to get all the pussy you can.
>>
>>720111599

So what is the right balance? I had periods where I did try to get all the pussy I can (and got none) and periods where I focused on myself and my interests (and got no pussy either).
>>
>>720111848
Don't approach them with hopes of getting sex. They can see that. If you end up having a gf you'll have to spend time, it's not gonna be sex 24/7. Concentrate only on women that you would genuinely like to spend time with. Even if you don't end up sleeping with them that's alright, the other girls will see you're able to maintain when you talk to other girls. Do have any friends that are girls?
>>
>>720112084
>Do have any friends that are girls?

I don't have any friends at all. But in university, most of my acquaintances (wouldn't call them friends) were girls (girl heavy subject).
>>
>>720112180
Eeesh. Are you sure you don't swing the other way? Anyway, concentrate on making actual friends before going for women. Guys with no friends are a no no for me at least.
>>
>>720112307
>Are you sure you don't swing the other way?

Yes.

>Anyway, concentrate on making actual friends before going for women

Same problem as with girls. I'm not a charismatic, funny or sympathetic dude.
>>
>>720112543
>I'm not a charismatic, funny or sympathetic dude.

Neither are my friends. What do you do in your free time?
>>
>>720112631

Climbing / bouldering
Gym
Running
Cycling
Cooking
Reading
Video games
>>
>>720112736
Dude you're a real catch. Do you talk about this stuff with people or do you keep it to yourself? Also when you reveal stuff about yourself always ask a question about the other person. Making others see what you like is great but they also want to feel you're interested in what they are doing. Otherwise they'll think you're a self-centered person.
>>
>>720112951

I talk about it when people ask but I usually try to keep the conversation on themselves
>>
1. Do you live in WI?

2. If you do, are you my brother?

My bro is about your age and pretty sure he's a kissless virgin.
>>
File: _NbtN1pf.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
_NbtN1pf.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>720106708
I've had sex exactly once and hated it old man. You're better off just dreaming and not knowing how uncomfortable and callous the process actually feels like. I'm 22 btw.
>>
>>720113229

No. I'm German.
>>
>>720113123
I used to do that do. It makes them suspicious of you. Reveal stuff about yourself, even dumb stuff you did. People tend to trust and relate more to people who aren't perfect. Don't try to get pity though.
>>
>>720113244
Obvious fag detected
>>
>>720113244
You might be homosex.
>>
>>720113342
>people who aren't perfect.

Don't worry. I'm the opposite of perfect.
>>
File: Frog-Meme-Twitter-13.jpg (29KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
Frog-Meme-Twitter-13.jpg
29KB, 590x578px
>>720113456
yeah maybe. I don't feel attracted to men though, and crave affection from women in every form minus sex which I loathe - granted, in my solitary experience.
>>
>>720113302
Aww

Im half german, we could be distant bros haha.

Honestly dude, after you've fucked and been in a long term relationship, it gets a little old unless you spice shit up. Most times I'd rather just jerk it for convenience. Also after you've jerked it for so many years and arn't use to a pussy, it's gonna be tough for you to cum the first few times. Be prepaired to be dissapointed the first time if it comes.

Why dont you just go through a dating app or something? Shits so easy these days to find people, just dont be autistic when you meet up.
>>
>>720113548
As I said, self-pity doesn't work :/
>>
>>720113664
>Why dont you just go through a dating app or something?

Used Tinder and a German one.

>just dont be autistic when you meet up.

damn
>>
>>720110408
Damn dude, I'm close to 300 lbs (but tall) and am very shy....still found a gf and now wife. Id kill for that physique, just not work out for it haha.
>>
>>720114451

Not that it's hard to get a physique like that.
>>
At this point why not just do something to make yourself standout? Grow a crazy beard or get a rediculous haircut? Something that will make chicks do a doubletake, whether it's good or bad.

Maybe just slam the local bar slut and move on?
>>
>>720115161
>At this point why not just do something to make yourself standout? Grow a crazy beard or get a rediculous haircut? Something that will make chicks do a doubletake, whether it's good or bad.

Is any publicity good publicity?

>Maybe just slam the local bar slut and move on?

That's all I want. But the local bar slut obviously has better options.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.