[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is one Piece worth watching since its 700+ episodes? And no i

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

File: Luffy_Wax.png (492KB, 872x720px) Image search: [Google]
Luffy_Wax.png
492KB, 872x720px
Is one Piece worth watching since its 700+ episodes? And no i wont read manga since i dont have autism yet
>>
Well, manga is way better and way faster

You are autist
>>
>>720030763

It's worth watching. Lots of memorable moments in each arc.
>>
Nah you shouldn't watch it.
>>
>>720030763
If you skip the filler it's only like 30 episodes
>>
>>720030887
This

Watching the anime with shitty animation and fucking screaming japs is literally worse than hell

Manga is a lot faster and you can imagine their voices and stuff to sound like what you'd like
>>
I love japen im always reading the animey and watching the nango
>>
Anime is cancer
>>
>>720030763
It was one of the first few anime I watched so I'm probably partially biased towards it. I recommend it though. It's starts off a bit slow but gets really good once they pass the grand line.

Just make sure you skip the filler between each arc.
>>
>>720031636
out of the big shonen one piece has least filer per ark.
+ The filler is kinda good
>>
>>720031636
if you skip the filler it's just two episodes
one for the introduction of characters and the other is the one where they find the "one peice"
>>
>>720030763
its stupid as hell but its fun, just start watching and drop it whenever you feel like. it's pretty easy to just pick up again whenever you want to

ive been watching it on and off for a year or so and im 250+ episodes in, not in a rush to finish it
>>
File: Dancing Skeltal.gif (339KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
Dancing Skeltal.gif
339KB, 215x194px
The story starts off really simple and not memorable but as the show goes on the world is built up and fleshed out. Characters are pretty permanent so you don't feel like you'll never see this or that character again.

>Brook best character

Do it for Laboon ;_;
>>
Whatever you do, skip the Skypeia arc. Just read a plot summary or something and skip right along to Water 7.
>>
>>720030763
only faggots like one piece
>>
>>720030763

It starts out slow, and steadily gets immeasurably better with each episode.
>>
>>720033364
im in the middle of skypeia and im enjoying the hell out of it, i thought it was supposed to be one of the better arcs?
>>
It's a great show if you can get past two things, the slow start and the filler. The filler really kills the show at times, but once you get later on in the show and the world and plot really start to develop and become more serious it's great
>>
File: 1485049080581.jpg (39KB, 692x518px) Image search: [Google]
1485049080581.jpg
39KB, 692x518px
>>720030763
>I'm willing to watch ~300 hours of a chinese cartoon but not willing to read it's filler-less counterpart with more consistent art that would take a fraction of that time because I don't have autism

You probably do have autism actually.
>>
File: Chinese Cartoons.jpg (31KB, 301x352px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese Cartoons.jpg
31KB, 301x352px
>>720034302
>Reading
>Buying coloring books with chinese letters in them
>have a collection of these books
>more weeb than you could ever imagine
>>
>>720034457
Literally this
>>
>>720030763
Yes, watch it
>>
>>720033606
It's probably the worst, but if you like it you'll certainly love the rest
>>
>>720030763
Anime is not worth it.
I watched 600 episodes of the anime and switched to the manga because I got sick of it being 50% people yelling.
Realized pretty quickly that all the hours spent watching the anime was an absolute waste compared to the manga.
>>
File: 1484981171947.jpg (90KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484981171947.jpg
90KB, 1000x1000px
>>720030763
Trash
>>
>>720032935
ho, so how can you stretch 4 chapters of manga into 6 episodes of anime,how?
the anime is frigin bloated as hell
>>
>>720030763
ok since there seems to be a lot of autism in this thread.

one piece is good for the story, the characters and the world building. since the manga is the original way they author wanted them to be it tends to be a bit better.

that said the anime is by no means bad but you have the deal with the fact that it started airing more than a decade and a half ago, and there is some filler later on.

all things considered whichever one you start, watching or reading when you catch up you gonna be sad theres only 700 episodes. lots of feels, good action, comedy, characters, clash of ideals kinda stuff and a world filled with so much imagination that it puts nearly anything else out there to shame in terms of its creativity.
>>
>>720033364
dont listen to this faggot who probably skipped it. really good arc with important stuff for the overall story
>>
>>720030763
It's fun at first, but after about 500 episodes you get the skip (I'll just refer to it as the skip, so no spoilerinos). It becomes dull as fuck after that. It's just tremendously cliché and the animation is shit
>>
>>720033606
its a really good arc and I really love it. that said, one piece, story and arc wise, from around arlong park onwards just progressively gets better and better and better so yeah, not the best arc but deff a really good one, don't listen to that one guy going around saying it was crap
>>
>>720034457
yeah except equaling buying the manga to buying shitty chinese coloring books is like equaling buying the anime dvd's to buying shitty chinese cartoons. you dont buy them you torrent the anime or watch a stream and you dont buy the manga you read it online
>>
>>720037296
yeah around the fishman island arc things get slow cause the anime started catching up to the manga. the pacing gets all fucked. its alright till then though
>>
File: hank.jpg (80KB, 1200x639px) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
80KB, 1200x639px
Watch JoJo
>>
>>720033364
>skip the best villain in the anime
nigga you gay
>>
>>720039228
not to shittalk jojo but if this faggot OP thinks reading manga is too autistic I dont know if he'll find the appeal in a bunch of really buff men memeing at each other so much
>>
You stick with it because you love the characters. You become a part of their crew.
Music is decent and they build up scenes well. Fillers are fillers, you can just skip them.
Skypeia is fine. Drop the arc where they find the girl who can talk to the dragon.
>>
look up on a wiki or something everything thats a filler episode and just dont watch it. this includes

>>720039355
the girl and the dragon
>>
>>720030763
>wants to watch anime
>not an autist

lol, k
>>
Honestly, just skip the show and watch the movies- they are self contained, not canon and best of all. No filler. Also better animation and writing
>>
File: zzzz.jpg (126KB, 572x800px) Image search: [Google]
zzzz.jpg
126KB, 572x800px
>>720039351
But my friend you forget something called "Vento Aureo" and "Jojolion" where OP can frolic with the badass yet faggoty characters such as Giorno and Joske V2
>>
Loved the Rainbow Mist arc.
>>
File: 257.jpg (20KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
257.jpg
20KB, 480x478px
>>720039671
This
>>
I just started it about a month or 2 ago and was in the same dilemma. Im now 140eps in and I dont regret it. It doesnt pick up until Croc, bc it has the background of introducing how the met the whole crew. But so far I have been enjoying it and havent minded the grind at all
>>
>>720030763
yeah its pretty good
>>
File: cabbage.jpg (100KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
cabbage.jpg
100KB, 960x540px
there will be parts you will think why am i watching this but it picks up at croc (about 100) then again at W7 (about 229) and everything after that is worth your time completely
>>
>>720030763
No, you fucking retard. It's littered with filler and shit quality.

You need two years to watch all episodes, literally.

You can rush through the manga in two days.

What is more autistic?

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>720030763
No
It's a garbage fuckin show with a fanbase of total autists
Poorly animated garbage that is mostly filler episodes, any kind of character development takes years
Just my opinion though
>>
>>720030763
yea show is money. I binge watched the fuck out of it. No regrets. Say good bye to a month of your life and enjoy.
>>
>>720041021
>how the met the whole crew
the "last" member just joined in chapter 852
>>
>>720042064
More than a month
>>
>>720041962
there is like 10 filler episodes in total and its just an episode maybe 2 between some of the arc's. It's not as filler as other anime out there.
>>
>>720042057
well, while your opinion is your own you're just flat out wrong on the filler part. like, factually wrong, you can look up filler episodes and it barely makes a dent
>>
>>720042225
>there is like 10 filler episodes in total
Are you stupid? More like 200.

And it's not about pure filler episodes, it's about the "canon" episodes that are littered with filler. Every 10 seconds there happens some shit that wasn't in the manga, shitty unfunny gags, dialogues, other stuff.

Or it's just way too slow.

Have you watched the last few episode? Perfect example of this. The last episode was pretty much just 20 minutes of the crew saying they know who Marco is. Literally.
>>
>>720037549
oh cos you get like 5 minutes of " previously on dragon ball z"
>>
>>720038753
water 7 definitely the best arc
>>
File: allblue.png (150KB, 554x474px) Image search: [Google]
allblue.png
150KB, 554x474px
right ill try and end all this filler stuff, the reason theres so much "filler" is that they have to stretch out 18 page chapters into a 20 minute episode, there isnt many actual pure filler episodes but rather normal episodes with bits dragged out, check out the website "onepace" that removes the bullshit in episodes. The manga is better because no dragging out and proper pacing.

Bottom line is as a story, adventure and manga it's great, but the situation the anime is in makes it so long winded.

Up to you honestly, if not just read it.
>>
Go to school with this dude who has read the whole manga (can't remember if he's seen the anime). From what he's told me I'd really recommend you read it and maybe watch it.. but manga's are always better
>>
>>720030763

who dis huckelberrry finn lookin nigga
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.