[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know how you guys all worship Trump and think he's what

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 34

File: trump.jpg (70KB, 664x441px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
70KB, 664x441px
I know how you guys all worship Trump and think he's what this country needs, but what are your honest thoughts on Trump being president? Do you support him? Why or why not?
>>
i don't really give a shit about politics at all, so no i don't worship any politicians
>>
he's a petty whiny asshole who can't take any criticism and will fight against provable facts to stroke his ego.
>>
File: 1485104512344.jpg (194KB, 818x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1485104512344.jpg
194KB, 818x1148px
>>720003229

Won't release tax returns because he thinks nobody is interested. Meanwhile, from every poll taken, it's over 70%.

Evidence enough that he isn't listening to the American people and he has something to hide.

Confirmed enemy of the American people.
>>
>>720003229
He is a horrible choice for the presidency, but he is better than all the other opposition.

Best of the worst basically
>>
>>720003610
This, a million times this.
People think if you dislike trump you automatically like Hillary.

No, that's not the case. Hillary would have been EVEN WORSE, that doesn't mean we can't bitch about who won, because all the choices were fucking trash and Trump was the best of that trash.
>>
You faggots still get to shitpost because of Trump.He killed the TPP ffs. If Clinton won,shitholes like cuckchan would be shutdown.
You would be charged for torrenting that anime you're currently fapping too.
You faggots owe Trump
>>
>>720003610
>>720003750
See I hated Hilary but I don't understand how people can think Trump is better. Like in any measurable fact-based way.

What makes you think he is better?
>>
>>720003938
No, Trump owes me. He owes the same fucking taxes I pay.
>>
>>720003938

>muh single issue anime vote

Something tells me you're not old enough to.
>>
>>720004028
>What makes you think he is better?

4 more years of Obama's failed policies with a huge helping of Clinton corruption. Literally anyone was a better choice.
>>
>>720003229
No I don't support him. His nomination for FCC chairman alone is reason enough for me.
>>
>>720004028
All the world leaders would have supported Hillary's crazy shit
>>
>>720004116
Which failed policies?
>>
>>720004116

Vs letting goldman sachs and exxon run the government directly?
>>
>>720004159
Crazy shit?
>>
>>720004028
The e-mail meme is reason enough let alone her borderline sociopathic tone in which she speaks and the fact she isn't capable of walking to a car without mysteriously falling over.

Hell, any candidate who believes the wage gap is a legitimate issue shouldn't be near a single political position. Explain to me one reason why Hilary is better than Trump, just one. And don't say "cuz trump is a racist and sexist who wants to build walls!"
>>
>>720003229
No, I'm a right-wing liberal (libertarian) and while I might agree with some of economic liberal and foreign policy he's mostly an economic nationalist and a racist.

As a politician he's a tool regardless of his views, dodges questions, feeds populism and fear, etc
>>
>>720004234
The rich get richer...I've never understood people. Trickle down economics is not a viable option. It doesn't work. Know why? Rich people are rich because they are CHEAP BASTARDS.
>>
>>720003440
We're not talking about Cenk, anon
>>
>>720003229
He's got thin skin, any criticism and he'll jump to protect his image. Possibly the worst choice, we are a joke because of this narcissist.
>>
File: IMG_0087.jpg (45KB, 606x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.jpg
45KB, 606x404px
I worship no man, as far as him being prez? Give him a chance and see what he does.

If he fucks up eveyone can say "told you so"

If he does a good job then good for him (liberals will still find a reason to cry tho)
>>
>>720004028
look at it like this, while he spend his campaign saying what he was going to do

>build that wall
>repeal and replace
>make America great again

she spent it saying what a bad choice he'd be

>I'm with her
>we can't give him the codes
>russia russia russia

Now while her points may have all been valid, I'm not saying they were or weren't either way, this is still a terrible way to run a campaign, "I'm with her" is so insanely weak compared to "Make America great again"

I could elaborate further but I think you get my point. He's a complete idiot, but he ran his campaign much better than her, which says a lot about her, honestly.
>>
>>720004234
You do realize that this exact thing you just said is exactly what would happen if Hilary Clinton was the president? The only reason you would think that way is if you automatically viewed anyone with money as the "corporate candidate". You want to know who is the actual corporate candidate? The candidate who will take money from literally anybody including the countries that produce ideologies like ISIS.

There are numerous scandals on the shoulders of Hilary Clinton being involved in this while the only thing people can say about Trump is "he said mean things about people on twitter and wants to build a wall"
>>
Not sure how anyone could vote trump. You guys thought it was between 2 people but how many voted in the to get him the front runner. The DNC posted him as the easy target and shit on all of the other R candidates. So you guys were thought to believe he won debates just with zingers alone from the highlights. But this man is not the best of the worst by any means.

His choices for secretaries are absolutely fucked. No one can say anything against that after finding out each one of them are billionaires. Also Betsy Devols? Wtf is that? She has no qualification what so ever and is going to get denied her seat. First time in American history.
Or Tom pointer I think his name is with the blantant corruption he has with the medical industry openly. Made 500k of a bill he signed by dumping stocks into a company that would be affected.
Lastly, he has broken a good amount of his promises before even entering the Whitehouse.
No Muslim ban
No wall at Mexico's expense. Pesos don't get collected from Tarrifs and leads to embargo
No jailing hillary
No replacement of obamacare in sight or the choice to choose between them. Just a extremely vague excecutive order that doesn't actually say anything.

The guy was at 32% approval rating when he took office. Lowest in American history. These aren't the same as pills btw. That's likelihood to vote and not how they feel about the president.
>>
>>
>>720004421
See...shit like this. "Liberals will still find a reason to cry"...I am a liberal. I did not protest. I did not cry. I don't need a coloring book or a safe place. I didn't vote for Hillary and I certainly didn't vote for Trump.

Want to stop the divide in the county? Stop saying ignorant shit like this.
>>
>>
File: 1444625927321.jpg (53KB, 393x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444625927321.jpg
53KB, 393x480px
The problem isn't trump it's the retarded system we use for a government.

>The average person is barely above a retard and we think they should be making decisions they don't understand?
>>
>>720004421
Basically this, I would give Hilary a chance even though she doesn't deserve it if she were to win.

Our political system should be at the very least respected within our own country, protesters are pathetic no matter which side they are on. Call the candidate out on their bullshit and advocate for what is right, that's all you should do.
>>
>Explain to me one reason why Hilary is better than Trump, just one. And don't say "cuz trump is a racist and sexist who wants to build walls!"

His jobs "policies" are shit. They'll last 10 years at max, at which point those people will be fucked by the time didn't spend on better solutions. Patch jobs to make people look the other way while Trump's buddies get richer and while we damage the long term future of the nation through his lack of fucks for the environment. That's not hippy bullshit, that's tainted drinking water and dragging our economic feet while fucking China of all places shows us up.

We're sacrificing time and resources for short-term gains.

Not saying Hilary would have been great for that, but she wasn't going on about "clean coal"
>>
>>720004723
I didn't say ALL liberals but sure, take everything personally
>>
>>720004224

> refusing to enforce existing immigration laws
> obamacare
> TPP
> refugee relocation program
> sanctuary cities
> national debt to 20 trillion
> etc.
>>
>>720004757
But the American people didn't decide to have him president. Yes most of America is retarded but having someone vote on our behalf to chose the president is unheard of. All the other positions are up to the public but not the presidency. That's not a republic or democracy at that point
>>
>>720004479
I agree and and that's one of the reasons I think she's shit, just less harmful shit in the long run.

Dems were arrogant and thought their victory was self-evident, so they focused on attacking rather than addressing the issues. The established dems deserve everything they got and more, it's just too bad we'll all pay for their mistakes.
>>
File: 1478805960493.jpg (95KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1478805960493.jpg
95KB, 750x734px
>>720003229

I think it's absolutely disgusting how he's been slandered by pretty much every government official wanting to keep their power structure intact.

Boy will it be good to see the elite licking his boots these 8 years. Democracy is the new Monarchy, and it's time for the world to change.
>>
>>720004820
Why not take it personally? Conservatives are all lumped into the same bunch, as are liberals.

Conservatives, love their guns, limited government, unborn babies, and going to church.

Liberals, love homos, government expansion, protesting, and hugging trees.

Pretty much how the US views you if you identify with one side or the other.
>>
File: Reagan.jpg (42KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Reagan.jpg
42KB, 540x960px
>>720004829
>>
>>720004687
That's because the only people who thought Trump was actually going to follow through with a muslim ban or building the wall were insane right wingers in their 80s or the entirety of the left who wanted to use him saying that as an excuse for him not to win.

I mean what do you think is more plausible. The guy who knows exactly how to manipulate entertainment says a few ridiculous things to get more media attention than literally any other candidate in history, or trying to ban all Muslims from entering the country? If that's even possible to do, which I'm pretty sure would directly violate our own constitution.

>>720004723
Cleaning up your own trash is an essential part of not being shat on, anon. I call out nutcases that support Trump for stupid reasons, why can't you do the same? If you do, good on you. However, a majority of the left doesn't seem interested in even talking about the fact that by simply being a Trump supporter you're liable to be drug out of your car and beaten, or most recently shot for simply attending an event where some faggot makes jokes at the expense of the opposition.

Where are the protests against violence from the left? I woke up today to find out my school is giving a $2 million grant to everybody that isn't a straight white male for STEM classes, there were no protests for that blatant racism and sexism.

Liberals WILL find a reason to cry, being the exception doesn't make a general statement false.
>>
>>720005137
Right! The world needs to change because the United States says so!...man that just seems so small minded.
>>
>>720005188

Food Stamp Recipients
2008 : 28M
2016 : 44M

> https://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/pd/SNAPsummary.pdf
>>
>>720004829
I more or less agree, and think you leave a lot of the positives out, except on the debt issue.

We've seen increased spending, stimulus investing, helps boost up the economy so we can scale back later and be in a better position because people are on a firmer footing. Have you heard of better ways? I'm sure people would be extremely interested
>>
>>720005474

> https://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo5.htm

Not running a massive deficit
Fixing trade deals
Cutting excess government spending
Better jobs

Basically everything Trump is doing.
>>
>>720005188
Still potatoes in comparison with reagan. It's funny though, because Obama himself has said back in reagan's time, he (Obama) would be a moderate republican.
>>
>>720005300

>Implying the US doesn't hold the reigns
>>
>>720005273
>being a Trump supporter you're liable to be drug out of your car and beaten, or most recently shot for simply attending an event

March 7 1965, see "Bloody Sunday". Just for supporting someone you could have been beaten or killed.

This is the same crap that happened back in the late 60's, just with a different audience and players in the game.

Sure, I don't mind calling out left nut cases, see Al Sharpton.

But all this is beside the point. I see why people are mad. I see why Trump gained support and was elected. I can't say I agree with any of it. Anyone who thinks a billionaire and his other rich buddies are going to help the average working white man has a serious case of delusion.

Sorry about your 2 million dollar grant you didn't get. Sucks. I feel your pain. I had to pay out of pocket/student loans as well when I was in college, and I got nothing from it, didn't even graduate. Wasn't even eligible for grants from the government because I wasn't poor enough.
>>
>>720005648

With how far right the GOP has gone Obama is basically a moderate republican now.
>>
>>720005273
>by simply being a Trump supporter you're liable to be drug out of your car and beaten

Welcome to being black.
>>
>>720005936
Not anymore we don't. There was a time once when we were great, we were #1. And then we outsourced damn near everything and complained when the jobs left. We said nothing while the rich moved their companies overseas for cheap labor all so they could continue to turn record and huge profits. I'm not faulting anyone for wanting to be successful, but how rich is rich? How many homes do you need to have? How many cars do you need to drive. Meanwhile kids in West Virginia are starving...
>>
Nobody deserves Trump
>>
>>720006350
>And then we outsourced damn near everything and complained when the jobs left. We said nothing while the rich moved their companies overseas for cheap labor all so they could continue to turn record and huge profits.

Thanks, Reagan!
>>
>>720003229
Trump is an absolute fucking idiot, he literally told everyone in his inauguration speech that he's going to end poverty, gangs, drugs and fix the education system. His big mouth is setting him up for failure, I suspect from here onwards it will be downhill.
>>
>>720006166
True.

And with how far the left has gone too.
>>
>>720003229
I think that the current anti-elitist thought process is good. The dangers for America now however is combining anti-elitism with anti-intellectualism. In my opinion the current trend of dismissing science and facts as subjective "alt-lies" is scary as fuck for everyone concerned.

The best way to control a large populace is to limit their intelligence.

It's what we did with the slaves; by keeping them uneducated we kept them dumb and docile. The ruling classes biggest enemy is and has always been education.

We do not want the slaves to find out that they are more populous than the masters so therefore we do not teach them maths. We do not teach them complex language because we do not want them to start communicating seditious intent amongst themselves.

Anyways, what am I saying? we are not slaves. We are free! We are ruled by the people we chose oursleves; Humble multi-millionaire property tycoons and their billionaire banker friends in Goldman-Sachs who wants to cut taxes for the rich and deregualte the financial sector for increased profits in the financial sector.

In New York.

Well done buying that anti-elitism ticket by the way. I think that ticket will get us far under president Trump.

(He tells it like it is, you know. Why would we even want to read through his taxes? I wouldn't even be bothered reading through my own.

I like his inauguration though. There must have been what, 3 million people there? Well, that's what Trump tells me, and as he is such a straight talker, I see no reason why I should question him or have a liberal media scrutinize his words and motives. Lock them all up I say. Especially Hillary. Oh wait, no Trump said that only plays well whilst on the campaign trail. They are friends now, so that's nice. I like Putin, he will make a great vp. His abs are so sexy...)

What was I saying? Oh yeah. Anti-Elitism, not anti-intellectualism.
>>
I am scared. Not of the isolationism, or the right, but of the way he is going to act in the international arena. He is going to piss someone off and get us in a major war.
>>
>>720006289
In the 40s maybe, not in modern day America. Show me one instance of this happening and I can show you 3 instances of worse things happening to Trump supporters.

And even then, why are oppression Olympics a thing? If somebody suffers more does that completely negate a completely preventable instance of violence elsewhere?

I love racist jokes, they're hilarious. But if somebody is legitimately assaulted for the sole reason they are black OR white I'll agree with you, so please do the same for me as well.
>>
>>720003229
Regardless of his politics it is clear that he is a sociopath, I don't trust the mentally ill
>>
>>720007189

>He is going to piss someone off and get us in a major war

Noone will declare war becasue president pussygrabber is saying retarded shit.

What will however happen is that the intenrational markets will become a lot more hostile towards america, putting a financial burden on the US the same way Russia has been experiencing under Putin.

Still, Putin found a way to beat the sanctions and he now has a huge popularity boost as the man who got the most unpopular president in the us elected so there is still hope for America.

The Exxon-Mobil deal alone should be worth trillions to all parties concerned. Especially our new Secretary of State.

I think the future will be bright. The future will be orange.
>>
File: 1481302574999.jpg (452KB, 1280x1556px) Image search: [Google]
1481302574999.jpg
452KB, 1280x1556px
>>720007522
Is that your professional diagnosis?
>>
>>720007189
You mean how like Hilary totally didn't blame literally everything bad that has happened on the Russians?

Putin was warning of war before Trump got into office and now it seems we might actually have a good standing with Russia one of our oldest rivals, explain this one to me please.

I'm going to take a good guess that the response will be something along the lines of "Trump is the puppet of Putin!"
>>
> Will drain the swamp
> Appoints incompetent morons who donated to his campaign

How does it feel to get fucking cucked?
>>
File: 1478708861946.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1478708861946.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>720007641
>The future is orange
>>
>>720003229
he's not remotely qualified. he's divisive as fuck. do not support.
>>
>>720008391
He is over 35 years old and is a United States citizen. He is fully qualified.
>>
>>720005151
Sure thing man, may be a shock but not everything said is about or directed at YOU.

Maybe I should've said people are going to cry, but you're a person so I guess that would mean you too.

It's people like you that are tearing this country apart, stop being such a little whiner and stop getting so easily offended. Again, not everything is about or directed at YOU
>>
File: trumplaugh.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trumplaugh.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>>720008533
This is literally all it takes according to the constitution. What a fucking great nation we live in.
>>
>>720008533
This is like saying a 16 year old is qualified to be a Petroleum Engineer just because he is legally allowed to be in the workforce. Don't play semantics with "qualified".
>>
>>720008884
See
>>720008881
The constitution doesn't say you need previous experience, the HR department of a company hiring an engineer would. Stop being a retarded faggot.
>>
TPP is officially dead now
Nuff said!
>>
File: IMG_0582.jpg (106KB, 1024x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
106KB, 1024x714px
>>720004786
Exactly, more people need to think like you anon.
>>
I know a fair share of Trump voters, and I can assure you that more than half of them started regretting their choice the moment he appointed a cabinet of billionaires who have actively participated in impoverishing the whole country, and now out of the blue they will allegedly "help the poor who have been abandoned". Same goes for blowing up obamacare without any alternative plan whatsoever.

Right now all these voters are resorting to "well, I hope he doesn't fuck up" or "I guess Hillary was worse" as their main arguments. That, and Trump's abysmal approval rating speaks volumes of how quickly rural America is realizing they gave the office to the guy who fucked their lives up in the first place. The same guy that tax evades like a boss, and imports all of his shit from goddamn China.

The ultimate irony of all this is that Trump's insane economic policies won't really affect all the richer states that voted democrat, quite the contrary in fact. The ones who will take the blow will be the poor fools that voted him in. They have been baited so hard it's almost comical.
>>
>>720008884
If a company believes that said 16 year old is qualified for the position over the opposition what is the problem? The only person playing semantics with qualified is you.

Even your metaphors are retarded.

>>720008881
I know, it's great. Any citizen can become a leader of our country granted the public agrees with his/her policies.
>>
>>720009056
>t.hillshill
>>
>>720003483
Because polls are so accurate
>>
>>720003483
>believing the polling jew
hang yourself bro
>>
Do you support him
>No
Why not
>I have common sense and know he's just another billionaire in the perfect position to exploit for financial gain.

Dick Cheney has more.money than Trump ever will. Trump supporters are mouth breathers.

Also fuck Hillary and Democrats.

I'm from the common sense party.
>>
>>720007522
Dude 99% of this site is mentally ill
Good luck selling that here dumbass

Oh and BTW no more risk of TPP infringing upon our constitution

thread/
>>
>>720009429
>I'm from the common sense party
I remember high school
>>
>>720007641
Except when he talked to Taiwan directly spitting in the face of "one China" now they have moved armed millitary carriers into the Taiwan straight as a warning of retaliation by force. Need I remind you that we are obligated to respond if Taiwan is assaulted. Good job trump.
>>
>>720008028
Putin has no interest in making america prosperous you tool

And having a good standing with an autocratic regime that imprisons political opposition and silences its own media is not...

Oh wait.

Thats what the Trumptards want, isn't it?

Hilalry in jail. The mainstream press gagged.

Only Trumpnews on the airwaves.

...Oh jesus Christ.

You guys are all fucking tools.

And Trump i going to make good use of you all.
>>
>>720009461
While I agree that TPP was shit, this will only benefit china in the long run.
>>
>>720009677
Only time will tell

He also put a freeze on gov hireing
We can't argue that's the last thing we need is more gov co. Employees
>>
File: Untitled.png (992KB, 772x464px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
992KB, 772x464px
>>720009620
See even when I predict exactly what you are going to say you still can't help yourself from foaming at the mouth screaming conspiracies that make literally 0 sense.

I am the next fucking Nostradamus I tell you, damn I'm good.

I would like to take this opportunity to make another prediction. Canada is the next country on the list after Trump's election and Brexit to uncuck itself. Followed shortly after by Germany
>>
>>720009553
China will exploit Trump's inexperience to it's fullest, I agree. Probably use the threat of Ameircan imperialism to crack down ón the recent civil liberties it had started to allow people to have but they will not fight anything other than a trade war witht he US.

Thank god Trump is forcing all US companies to leave china, eh?
>>
>>720009677
Does it really matter who benefits, if we are at risk of loosing constitutional rights and a one world govt?
>>
>>720009806
Dude the whole point of TPP was to exclude china
>>
>>720009620
I don't suppose you have any facts, numbers, or concrete evidence to back up any of that.

You will either ignore this post entirely, or more likely you will respond with some form of deceptive image taken from Buzzfeed or the Huffington post
>>
>>720009875
No they won't leave and even IF they do they will allocate finances into pre established locations investing into further automation, witch Trump supporters seem to soo willingly overlook. And that automation will cut more jobs and increase production as we've been doing for years. The solution isn't more jobs but a different look as social policy and how to maintain the standard of living for our ever increasing population.
>>
>>720003229
When i voted for him i did because he seems much easier to keep in line by public criticism than Clinton. He's more transparent in his emotions and intentions, not to say that he doesn't lie he just doesn't do it as well as Clinton.

I was looking forward to provide such criticism but because of the shit tier public discussion it all devolves into name calling.

The trump supporters will respond to any criticism with "BUT CLINTON" and the same happens the other way arround when trying to dismiss retarded critics going "MUH RACISM, MUH DEATH SQUADS".

CLINTON DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER ANYMORE.

It's not Clinton vs Trump anymore, it Trump vs everyone, like it should be with any president, but everyone is to angry and retarded to do the nesessary thing.
>>
File: MISSION-ACCOMPLISHED-PUTIN.jpg (204KB, 700x550px) Image search: [Google]
MISSION-ACCOMPLISHED-PUTIN.jpg
204KB, 700x550px
>>720003229
>>
>>720009157
Nope. Voted GOP all my life. I just couldn't bring myself to vote for that fucking maniac.
>>
>>720008533
There are rules to run and rules to follow after getting the position though. He passed round 1 but won't give up his companies for a conflict of interest and that's unconstitutional
>>
>>720009186
Exit polls are extremely accurate. Central tabulating boxes are just easy-hack.
>>
It matters not what TPP does, other than it infringes on, and overpowered our constitution.

Don't be Commie / facisist
>>
>>720010558
This guy
>>
File: image.png (263KB, 431x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
263KB, 431x768px
>>720004069
Yeah sure you had a much better reason to vote shillary
>>
>>720009481
I remember small ass dick school.

Oh wait. I just laughed when I saw you coming out of it every day.
>>
>>720003938
You do know that he's putting people who are strongly anti-net neutrality in control of the FCC, right?
>>
>>720010335
Only problem with Republicans is that they aren't maintaining the title of the "family value party" they are mostly associated with religion, and anti-intelectuallism.
>>
>>720010176
Shouldn't it be more Trump & everyone vs corruption and injustice?

There is good reason for the b-but the opposition argument because our political system has devolved from the best of the best candidate to best of the worst.

We have shitty candidates, this produces a climate in where the only required method of winning the presidential seat is to expose more compromising information about the opposition.

>>720010357
Anon said he wasn't qualified. He is qualified, it's as simple as that. There is no "round 1", there is running for the presidency in which case you only need to be 35 and a citizen. What you are describing has absolutely nothing to do with running for the presidential seat or being qualified.

The moment something ACTUALLY HAPPENS I'll agree with you, but all I see is speculation. I'm afraid you'll have to peddle bullshit to somebody else, you're referring to what would be called a conflict of interest.

Trump is more than capable of making money without the presidential seat.
>>
in the age of trolling and everything being corporate/hollywood entertainment, its actually the perfect zenith of this part of our society.

trump, president. successful troll is successful. fucking classic. I'm gonna laugh my ass off for the next 4-8 years. He's so inept for the job it's going to cause havoc for both dems and repubs, hes going to be the biggest disruption in the system, possibly ever. He's not smart enough to be evil like Hitler, to be so calculated in his destruction. He's basically going to be flailing his arms for an entire term and like a bull in a china shop, just cause random havoc. It's going to shake shit up, and it's going to crack the foundation of how this country's politics have been going. The same stale, corporate, bullshit politics. Trump won't be great or anything, he doesn't know wtf hes doing.... and thats the point. He trolled his way into the white house, showed how easy it could be for a d-bag with no experience to win because of all the inbred retards in america, and liberal cucks who dont actually vote.

It's literally the most entertaining thing, especially in american politics, to happen since Bill got a BJ.

Grab your popcorn and buckle your belts, it's going to be a hell of a ride for the next 4 years, but at least itll be entertaining.

Nobody wanted boring old Hillary "world war III, corporate she-robot" Clinton to win, come on.
>>
>>720004528
>"the only thing people can say about Tr-"
Tired mean, kill yourself. You are the problem.
>>
File: this post gave me cancer.jpg (77KB, 528x384px) Image search: [Google]
this post gave me cancer.jpg
77KB, 528x384px
>>720010789
>every sentence is a paragraph
>>
>>720010789
Well that's a quick way to get impeached
>>
>>720003229
I think we need a break from the casual guys
>>
>>720004528
So it's alright to lie as long as the one lying has a dick for you to suck? Sounds pretty beta to me.
>>
>>720010779
Of course he is. All that talk in the campaign is bullshit. The people he put in leadership of all departments are hostile to those departments. They are there to hollow them out and leave their shells standing in place.
>>
>>720004234
Lol yeah the biggest puppet potus in history did do exactly what he was told to by the people who funded him nice delusion princess
>>
File: firstladygun.jpg (264KB, 620x689px) Image search: [Google]
firstladygun.jpg
264KB, 620x689px
>>720010788
Yeah, their morals are too high.
>>
>>720010874
>He trolled his way into the white house

It would be funny if Russia actually was who put him there
>>
File: 1474660140252.jpg (180KB, 573x729px) Image search: [Google]
1474660140252.jpg
180KB, 573x729px
>>720010937
>no actual arguments so here is a reaction image
They are words that contain ideas anon, as far as I know I wasn't typing up an essay for you to publish in the huffington post

>>720010938
Yes, if it happens. Once it happens let me know
>>
Hillary would have been business as usual. She was smart, expert on police, an average leader, with a hawkish streak that could have led us to a war of some sort. Trump is a revolting, dangerous clown. A Russian puppet. He's going to pull us out of NATO and destabilize Europe. Using ISIS as the boogey man, he's going to take us right down the toilet. I predict in 4 years, when Pence runs (Trump will have resigned by then), he will lose and the GOP will not win a presidency for a generation.
>>
>>720004324
Use racist like its a problem
>>
File: communitycollege.jpg (33KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
communitycollege.jpg
33KB, 630x630px
>>720010874
Yeah, ha ha, and we won't have a national park system when he's done, or public education, or our Social Security pensions, or health care, ha ha. It's going to be hilarious.
>>
i expect places like 4chan to turn full /pol/ in order to stay up.

He's really pushing state-run news.
>>
>>720011004
Show me which foreign countries are donating to Trump. Which laws has Trump broken? What lie has he told? Give me specifics or go back to the trap threads
>>
>>720003229
He's going to stop babies from being ripped out of vaginas
>>
>>720005605
You mean everything he said he is going to do. And considering how honest and consistent he has been so far, I don't see him actually doing anything outside of lining his pockets at my expense.
>>
>>720004374
Yeah because the most courupt candidate in history who is dying and let's Saudi Arabia decide our laws great choice
>>
>>720011215
I only hope my party, the Democratic Party, will stop acting like a bunch of fucking detestable bitches, pointing the finger at everyone for racism/sexism. I loved Bernie, but now he's apparently trying to shore up his black vote with Ellison. Big mistake. The GOP is going to hang that NOI asshole around our necks like a dead albatross.
>>
File: internet-tough-guy-magazine.gif (85KB, 350x514px) Image search: [Google]
internet-tough-guy-magazine.gif
85KB, 350x514px
>>720003229
He's a childish, vulgar, petulant bully and narcissist. The only thing more pathetic than this man child is the losers from /pol/ who want to suck his withered old cock. Pic related.
>>
>>720005648
Were you alive thirty years ago? I was, and this shit you like today would never have happened back then.
>>
I hope he does the right thing because I want the country to succeed. Currently I am having a hard time seeing him do so though.
>>
>>720011498
WN is not just for /pol/ anymore. /b/ used to love Hitler as a joke. Newfags thought we were serious.
>>
>>720011230
>implying those things were ever going to last anyway

name one politician who wouldn't have been greedy enough to sell off the last of our undeveloped land, who wouldn't have furthered to niggerfy our "education" system, who doesn't care about the future well-being of the people.

Only Bernie, and the Dumbocrats clearly didn't want him. So fuck it, this country is going to fall like Rome soon. It's going to be chaos, madness. It might not be fun, hell, we might all be killed, but at least it'll be entertaining. At least we wouldn't die a slow and meticulous, boring death, by continuing to be poisoned and controlled by our government. Hillary would have been a much more miserable way to go out.

I'd rather have chaos in the streets and life or death survival situations than marching like sheep quietly off a cliff into a mass grave. So fuck you faggot... america isnt built to last. I guess some men just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>720011581
Yeah, Nixon created a constitutional crisis. Bush started spying on all Americans without warrants after saying there would be no spying on Americans without warrants, and when he got caught, he said he could do that because the law didn't apply to him.
>>
>>720007477
Show us your three examples. I'll give one of a black man being dragged around and killed for being black, Freddie Gray. Or how about a black man being shot in the back? Walter Scott.
>>
File: based hitler.jpg (36KB, 705x344px) Image search: [Google]
based hitler.jpg
36KB, 705x344px
>>720011685
I've been here since 2005. Hitler posts were always a joke. Retards from /pol/ unironically adore Trump.
>>
>>720011733
Spoken like a true loser.
>>
>>720009157
Such a well thought out rebuttal.
>>
I just think he will make a stand...our country needs to stop putting out millions to other country's...we have to get control of our debts...spending is easy...and need less government...to many...what the Fuck is that agency?...time to pay attention to AMERICA now!...good or bad...we need to bring back industry...better and livable wages! can't survive on Walmart and fast food ...wages...
>>
>>720008714
You're the one who generalized.
He identifies as liberal.
Why shouldn't he think you were speaking about him?

I don't know where you get off scolding him.
>>
>>720011893
See you're confusing intent. I said black people killed because they were black, these two examples are police brutality, not racism. Show me a single piece of evidence from either of these cases where the injustice took place because they were black and not because the police were assholes. (Referring only to these two instances)

However, we see instances where there are black people actually dragging people out of cars saying "he white beat his ass, that's what you get for voting trump".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A
>>
>>720005188
>Citation needed
>>
>>720011498
Ok you find fault in his character but what does that have to do with his role as president? What has he done as president that's bad?

Obummer was a self righteous, arrogant prick, still not a bad prez.

Dubbya was an idiotic, war mongering retard, still did the job.

The person and their personality is irrelevant, it's how they do the job that counts.
>>
>>720011893
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9-57kJNm1s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCx3ov55tUw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWIMt9JxugQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUkT4Z-_xCA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF_eGq6KKUs
Stop me when there are enough examples for you.

You want to know who actually gets assaulted on a daily basis? Anybody who disagrees with the "oppressed and marginalized" minorities
>>
>>720011367
>From my perspective he's lying
Mind if you provide some "FACTS" to back that?
>>
>>720012262
Trump doesn't want to fix any of that. Like his fucking wall. Most illegal labor is in construction. All he's have to do is increase INS enforcement on construction sights. But business doesn't want him to, and he's a developer, so he doesn't want to give up his cheap construction, either. He wants to waste my tax money on a wall that won't keep anybody out. You're not getting your wall. You're a retarded douche. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>720003483
Nobody cares, it's just leftists.
>>
File: trump.jpg (67KB, 900x483px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
67KB, 900x483px
>>
>>720003440
Hillary started a crusade against a cartoon frog, Trump took the people calling him deplorable and embraced it, he's opened up his mind to the belief of climate change, and honestly, I'd argue Hillary has an even bigger ego than he does.
>>
>>720012900
No facts needed. Alternative facts are the trendy new thing.
Get with the times, fuckboy.
>>
>>720012915
>Waste tax money
What about the clitoris running for presidency talking about setting a no fly zone over Syria, that would be a waste of money that was even greater than a more miniscule version of the great Wall across one of our borders.
>>
File: 58681cd31500002f00e9ddcc.jpg (123KB, 630x655px) Image search: [Google]
58681cd31500002f00e9ddcc.jpg
123KB, 630x655px
>>
>>720013266
That which has no evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
>>
>>720013258
Wait, when did he stop denying climate change?
>>
>>720013266
Subjective and objective are different, one doesn't belong in an intellectual discussion and if you can't guess which one than you're a filthy fucking retard
>>
>>720013258
>he's opened up his mind to the belief of climate change

source
>>
>>720013294
I voted for Bernie. But, anyway, as bad as she was, Trump is an enemy of America.
>>
>>720003229
Just waitin to see what he actually delivers on. The guy just got in office, we have to wait and see. People need to stop drinkin the fuckin cool aid on both sides.
>>
>>720013316
What does this prove?
>>
>>720003229

i think hes better then hillary but hes not the "republican" america should of picked
>>
>>720011836
And did Nixon resign? And Bush II is remembered how?
>>
>>720003229
Honestly, I hate the guy. I only voted for him because I fucking hate Hillary and the corrupt shit she's done. Voting for Trump was just my passive-aggressive way of giving the middle finger to our government and every fake ass politician/celebrity that supported her. Also, I wanted to see those annoying leftists cry like the pathetic babies they are. It's pretty damn entertaining.
>>
Giving him a chance. Going to take the good with the bad. Hold him accountable when he needs it. He has picked a lot of scum fucks for cabinet positions and he has some dangerous policies, but a few of them are pretty good actually.
>>
File: drumpfster-fire.jpg (348KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
drumpfster-fire.jpg
348KB, 720x720px
>>
>>720011351
>This in denial
>>
>>720013471
>Trump, enemy of America
>Voted for socialist, because socialism = capitalism
Cant tell if you're joking or not
>>
File: 1267667822442.gif (1MB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
1267667822442.gif
1MB, 220x165px
I was the biggest Trump supporter during the campaign. I lean conservative, I liked him being an outsider and "shaking things up." But I am really starting to have buyer's remorse. It is becoming clearer and clearer that the man is not fit to be the most powerful person in the world. I openly admit it, but most of his supporters are so stubborn, they would never admit the guy they supported isn't doing great.
>>
>>720013471

>calls trump the enemy of america

>voted for a president who's supporters were probably burning american flags in protests in there liberal citys because trump won

who are the enemies of america now?
>>
>>720013468
Trump doesn't necessarily fully believe it, but he's at least kept his mind open to the possibility.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-paris-climate-deal-change-open-mind
>>
>>720004421

does matter he could be the best president we ever had and libtards will still cry a river and nitpick everything to try and make him sound just as bad as obama
>>
>>720013563
So you don't actually have any facts.
>>
>>720004749
enjoy your visit from the secret service
>>
>>720013563
Unlike what you slander Trump with, sources have appeared pin pointing Shillary's "generous donaters"
>>
>>720005188
nice try libtards
>>
>>720003229
don't really give a shit, just think it's funny we have an oompa-loompa as president
>>
>>720013528
That's what I'm saying. One lousy burglary, and he had to resign. Bush rips off data from all of America and declares himself above the law? Gets elected again.
>>
>>720013645
It's funny to read this after another news about cientifics backing info in case Trump tries to delete it from the goverment servers
>>
File: sdVt6K.jpg (195KB, 1185x814px) Image search: [Google]
sdVt6K.jpg
195KB, 1185x814px
>>720013645

if they would stop adjusting their DATA to support their theory, their is a strong case for global cooling, or that global warming is BS
>>
>>720013826
I want to compare my apple to your pear, trumpcuck
>>
File: cabinet.jpg (63KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
cabinet.jpg
63KB, 960x720px
>>720013544
Congress is not going to let him do the good stuff, only use him to do the bad stuff, and I doubt he would have it otherwise.
>>
>>720013594
Obviously, you can't tell the difference between Canada and the USSR. GTFO
>>
>>720014030

in short they they DO NOT KNOW
meantime we reduce our stuff while china pumps everyone share of pollution out and some while making everything because we cant compete under all these damn regulations...
>>
>>720014058
Please elaborate as those statistics stayed on the same unit of measurement the entire time and had a relevant time scale
>>
>>720014030
This. Global warming is nothing but a Chinese hoax. Only cucks think this liberal bullshit is real.
>>720014058
cuck
>>
>>720003229
I'm not american, but I'm very glad he won, because I doubt he will continue the second cold war against Russia, and if he does attempt to, Putin would arsefuck him into the stratosphere.

can't wait for USSR: The Sequel
>>
>>720014058
cuck
>>
>>720014121
Democratic socialism is the same as every other socialism, "Let's pay a grocery store employee the same as a doctor, engineer, and physicist"
>>
>>720014058
kill yourself cuck

I can't wait to shove my 10 inch cock down your faggot throat and plump my load in like the faggot that you are
>>
>>720012393
Well why doesn't every liberal on the planet just go ahead and get offended then?

People these days are WAY too concerned with what others say and WAY too easily offended by it. Instead of focusing so hard on what others are saying and how they're offending you focus instead on what message YOU want to share, then run with it.
>>
>>720014058
>trumpcuck
says the libtard
>>
>>720014407
>not understanding that every socialist country employed a wage system based off of the job done.
wages weren't equal, opportunity and availability was, retard.
>>
>>720014030
It's like macroevolution: it's now considered a scientific law. Even though there's tons of evidence to say it doesn't exist, such as how data taken prior to 1979 doesn't cover all of the earth. Even if global warming does exist, I doubt humans are its cause.
>>
>>720011356
He's leaving that up to the states
>>
>>720014058
/pol/ owns 4chan now, you fucking bitch. Don't even try calling us that when you're the one crying.
>>
File: 1447087877366.jpg (69KB, 558x424px) Image search: [Google]
1447087877366.jpg
69KB, 558x424px
>>720014333
>Thinking any country on the planet could actually rival America in open war

Russia used to be a large military power but not so much anymore

>Captcha was to draw a polygon around the US flag
>>
>>720014254
Anybody who uses the word cuck is an obvious troll. So last-year.
>>
>>720011375
Trump made 7 new business in Saudi Arabia while running for president
>>
>>720014483
It's called projection, he's too busy fapping to his gf getting assraped while on thread so he projects it onto to people he disagrees with
>>
>>720014576
Can't wait for those fresh juicy 2017 memes
>>
>>720004703
Europeans have always been the true evil
>>
>>720014058
kill yourself bitch
>>
>>720004421
The problem is that if he fucks up, it's not like he burns the fries like if you fuck up at work. People are going to die because he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.
>>
>>720014058
day of the rope soon
>>
>>720014058
fuck you
>>
>>720014407
That's communism moron. Socalism is equal opportunity
>>
>>720014407
We've been living with Social Democracy since Roosevelt, the most popular president in history, who got elected four times. Your grandma probably depends on Social Security, too, so fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>720003483

When you wrote this generalisation: "isen't listening to the American people" dident you even realize how brainwashed you are?
>>
>>720014058
cuck
>>
>>720006350
> the money will "trickle down"!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>720003229
As a celebrity, he's fucking hilarious, I'm glad you idiots picked him. He's WAY more entertaining than Shillary.

As a president... Well... You're all fucked. Good luck in the next 4 years.
>>
>>720014576
I have a much higher IQ than you will ever be, faggot.
>>
>>720014030
Jesus Christ, you're retarded. These are predictions based on different factors. Green house gases exist and there is current too much for the environment to handle in an effective way, so to speak.

Fucking hoax, my ass. Drop on by to /sci/ sometime. You might actually learn something.
>>
>>720014576
Anyone who doesn't shouldn't go on 4chan in the first place.

Cuck.
>>
>>720014441
Obsessed with fucking men. Calls others faggot.
>>
>>720014829
faggot cuck kill yourself
>>
>>720004703
fucking literally this
>>
File: 1464207846143s.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1464207846143s.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
>>
>>720014859
>facts
You mean as in thirty years of real evidence with the other hundred covering a minority of the planet?
>>
File: IMG_4737.jpg (72KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4737.jpg
72KB, 500x635px
>>720014840
>>
File: ngbbs4cba33b83c840.jpg (10KB, 264x282px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4cba33b83c840.jpg
10KB, 264x282px
>>720014881
>being this mad

I'm sorry you people are dumb enough to get stuck between an incompetent feminist and a childish neonazi.

Cheers from Europe.
>>
>>720014881
Back to /pol/ /pol/ack.
>>
>>720014990
If you consider the oceans a minority of the planet sure
>>
>>720014214
>the world is fucked up so, why even care any more? Let's speed up the process

american education
>>
>>720003229
I don't give a single fuck abour amerifats, no one takes them serious anymore, but Trump was excellent choice. Why? Obviously, he is gonna deliver best quality keks for the next 4 years, along with Mike 'zap the gay away' Pence
>>
I don't exactly like Trump for himself, but everything and everyone I hate and perceive as evil, corrupt and stupid hates him, so I have to support him.
>>
File: mein kek.jpg (9KB, 160x216px) Image search: [Google]
mein kek.jpg
9KB, 160x216px
>>720003483
damn yo eurocucks, so accurate
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.