[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on Gavin McInnes? An ultimate troll maybe,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 9

File: 030615_red_mcinnes_640.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
030615_red_mcinnes_640.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
What is your opinion on Gavin McInnes? An ultimate troll maybe, but I think he has a good point on everything he says
>>
pretty chill guy, he makes a point worth a laugh, while not sounding like an idiot
he ever starts goin "REEEEEEE NIGGGERSSRERS" i'd be worried though
>>
>>719989786
I dont think it will be anytime soon
Extremely intelligent guy, and funny as fuck
>>
>>719989668
Lost all respect when I found out he shaves his anus
What a faggot
>>
>>719989668

Gavin's a faux tough guy faggot who punches like a priest throwing holy water.

If the left and the right ever starts street fighting, he's fucked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afb1xN5WTBk
>>
>>719990023
What. The fuck would he do that?

Anyway, pretty much sure it was a gag or some shit, he does that crap all the time
Like, frenchkiss Milo Y
Just a prank bro
>>
>>719990121
geez... i'm sure he can afford a visit to a gym and pick up boxing as a hobby, if not to save his ass from crazy sjws
>>
>>719990174
Nah hes a fag
>>
>>719990121
Ya, pretty lame punches, but at least he tried, has some balls
>>
>>719990452

right he has balls, swinging on a lone antifa protester while he's protected from five friends he pays for
>>
>>719990937
Antifa was alone, huh? Nice
>>
He's kinda gay. The whole, male empowerment, "proud boys" shit is pretty fruity.
>>
>>719991332
And the liberals are pure testosterone, right?
>>
>>719989668

Has gone a bit downhill since he became a god fearing catholic fag.

Has some tard tier beliefs but most Iagree with and I think he's hilarious.
>>
Gavin is what I like to call a real person. No lies. Straight up. A great honest human being. If he ran for president I would vote for him. And he'd probably win. And he'd probably do a really good job and fix a lot of people's lives. Millennials should especially listen to him.
>>
>>719991636
I think religion is just a phase, though
He has to be different, after all
>>
>>719991820
Everything you said, yes
>>
Hes a member of the "Alt-light", people who dont go full redpill but yet are pretty on board with the alt right. pretty much everything except for the Jewish Question. I dont think the Alt Light is the worst thing ever though. It brings people into the movement.

Plus him punching some guys outside of the deploraball was pretty cool
>>
I don't know who the fuck he is and I don't care. I suggest you stop being a vapid slug of a human and do the same.
>>
I've been weary of him since the first time I saw him he was giving instructions on how to pee outside in public without getting caught.
>>
>>719992964
Then why the fuck are you saying anything at all, faggot?
>>
>>719993027
hahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahhgsh
Get
>>
>>719989668
I haven't disagreed with the guy once, so far, and I especially like the point he made about adult men playing video games.
>>
>>719992794
>>>/reddit/

go fuck yourself with this le alt le right meme bullshit, and stick with your own kind.

you are a disgrace to this place.
>>
>>719991882
Atheists are such retards I can't blame him
>>
>>719993177
Link?
What did he say?
>>
File: 1477506038582.png (166KB, 1178x940px) Image search: [Google]
1477506038582.png
166KB, 1178x940px
>>719993289
>go fuck yourself with this le alt le right meme bullshit, and stick with your own kind.
>meme
>Got a president elected
OK Nigger. You wanna hold another vote recount for Hillary, would that make you feel better in your safe space?
Maybe you wanna do another hashtag rally? Maybe tell people Trump isn't your president, hmm?
>>
File: cff.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>719993647
>>
>>719993744
Don't be ass-damaged because a nationalist-aligned board has more influence on popular culture than a board dedicated to bananas, traps and fucking cuck threads.
>>
>>719989668
Decent guy imo, plus he chinned some leftie fag protester the other day, gotta like him for that
>>
>>719993615
basically that people should put down their toys, once they become adults.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTdgHsifK38
>>
>>719991398
Of course not stupid. They're unabashedly gay. Having to go through this whole proud boys shit is just a knee jerk reaction to being buttflustered by the liberal douches. The real shitty sjw cunts don't deserve a platform - by creating this faggoty movement, you're validating their whingey cry baby shit, while at the same time having to constantly reaffirm your masculinity because it's somehow been brought under fire. It hasn't. It never was. Dickheads are dickheads, and they shouldn't be dignified with a response, let alone a boys club. I used to like some of his stuff, but a lot of he shit feels like just an angry response to the left. It just feels like overcompensation. I tend to lean more towards Ben Shapiro, even though some of the shit he says is questionable. At least he's a straight shooter, and for the most part just comes at you with facts - at least with the political shit anyway. Not this touchy feely male empowerment crap.
>>
>>719989668
>I'm tough and manly
>Kids these days have forgotten how to be tough and manly like me
>I'm not afraid to tell it like it is
>Women are pussifying everything and it's my job to show men how to be men coz I'm super manly
>everyone look at how manly I am
>Video games aren't manly
>Here are some manly stuff, I know they're manly coz MEN used to do this stuff and they don't anymore except me coz I'm a real man: changing oil, riding motorbikes, boxing
>So much testosterone
>Please give me attention
>Look at my manly tattoos
>Fucking pussy liberals playing video games, buncha nerds
>Please acknowledge my manliness
>I wear manly suspenders and a beard and I like manly things guys really I'm super manly
>>
>>719993940
I don't even play video games but that feels like more of an approximation of what he thinks a man should be like. He's just so obsessed with this whole western male chauvinism diarrhea that it's cringey. Who gives a shit what you do with your spare time.
>>
>>719994141
Someone feels emasculated by a televangelist.
Fuck you're pathetic.
>>
>>719994191
I like the idea of Gavin as a televangelist. Selling manliness to the masses. Free asshole waxing with every book sold.
>>
>>719994141
Does it annoy you this much to see a random guy on the internet saying that men should act like men?
>>
>>719994375
I don't think that was sarcastic, I think that was an actual transcript from one of Gavin's recent videos.
>>
>>719993994
Okay, no problem, but if someone punches you on the street, be sure he's gonna be punched right back
And that's what he did, one on one, his posse tried to hold him BACK, dummie, not a backup against one weak leftie
>>
>>719994141
This, pretty much. He's a try hard who appeals to pussy alt-righters because of his carefully crafted provocateur-persona where he tries to show himself as the 'cool uncle' who teaches men how to be men again.

He's tapped in to a goldmine of Millennial male insecurity.

A lot of what he says is spot on, but it's obvious stuff; he's not speaking any profound truths that haven't been pointed out ad nauseam. He's basically just: hurr durr feminism bad libtards bad check out my sick bantz.

There's a very particular kind of guy who worships guys like McInnes, and there's nothing 'manly' about them.
>>
>>719994141
Well... Yeah?

What's the alternative?
>>
>>719994657
> teaches men how to be men again.

AND
THAT
IS
JUST
WHAT
IS
NEEDED
GOD
DAMNIT
>>
>>719993940
What a retarded thing to say; that he doesn't care if games are politically correct or sexist because they're for kids. If they're for kids, that's indoctrination. He's a fucking idiot hypocrite sometimes.
>>
>>719994589
I'm not talking about the fistfight he got in am I stupid. I'm talking about his show, his persona, his whole rhetoric with the male chauvinism shit.
>>
is it here yet
>>
>>719989668
Controlled opposition.
>>
>>719994809
No, ovens are needed for those kind of men
>>
>>719994657
Ya hit the nail on the head there buddy
>>
>>719994671
Just shave down, lube up, and dive headfirst into the singularity.
>>
>>719994657
100% accurate.
>>
>>719994820
Because it's not based on facts it's based on feelings. It's just the other side of the same shitty coin.
>>
>>719994809
You're the sort of guy I was referring to with:

>There's a very particular kind of guy who worships guys like McInnes, and there's nothing 'manly' about them.

Being a man just means having convictions and a sense of honour, and looking after yourself and the people you care about. You don't need to be a loud arsehole with tattoos and a hipster beard who thinks he's the arbiter of everything manly. The only people who like him for that are just insecure and will listen to any guy who shouts loudly enough about his own machismo.
>>
>>719994657
Maybe if millenial males started acting like adult men there wouldn't be so much leftist garbage being tossed around, poisoning everything all over the place.
>>
>>719994809
Men that need to be taught how to be men "again" never knew how to be men in the first place and should be cast into the fire.
>>
>>719995130
That is exactly what he preaches. Not the superficial beard what you see as number one thing.
>>
>>719995162
Or maybe it's the leftist garbage that was thrown around for so long it started to convince betas and young boys to act as weak as possible.
>>
>>719995217
Yes.
But the trend is, all men slowly being faggots, so why let it take it's course
>>
File: Lahey.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Lahey.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>719995162
That's a good point. Like maybe this faggoty shit is just a natural response. Like checks and balances. They're both shit, but shit is cyclical. Like a shit tide.
>>
>>719995162
Plenty of millennial males have convictions, jobs, work hard and don't believe everything that's fed to them. Not everyone who doesn't subscribe to his mentality is some 'Carl the Cuck' tier loser or basement dweller. Get off YouTube for a bit and see the real world.
>>
>>719995388
I don't understand what you mean.
>>
>>719995674
Why not try to convert halffaggots into men, if there's even a slight chance?
>>
>>719995130
>Being a man just means being a submissive faggot who never hits back whenever someone threats you
That's your take on what being a man means, mate.

Don't get your definitions and interpretations of what you think is right confused with your ideas of what the rest of the world may think.

If you believe being a man means that you should just play video games all day and be a faggot who cower whenever someone raises their voice, that's on you.

You are acting under the impression that you, somehow, owns "the truth" and your word is final when it comes to what masculinity means, but that's far from reality. If you ever take your head out of your ass, then maybe you'll see that others don't always agree with your idea of how adult men are supposed to behave.
>>
>>719995768
Why the fuck would you care about that?
>>
>>719995566
>see the real world.
Do you mean, see the world through my millenial lenses?
>>
>>719995829
Why the fuck not?
>>
>>719995316
>Or maybe it's the leftist garbage that was thrown around for so long it started to convince betas and young boys to act as weak as possible.

The worship of victimization and weakness can only affect people who feel victimized and weak. You can't teach someone how to be weak and submissive, but you CAN teach them how to suck it up and move on because life isn't fair for anyone.
>>
>>719995784
>Being a man just means being a submissive faggot who never hits back whenever someone threats you
>That's your take on what being a man means, mate.

More projection from the sort of insecure guy who worships guys like McInnes. I'm guessing you see yourself as 'alpha' because you think a loud mouth shouting obviousness is the best kind of male role model around. Really, you're likely just some guy in his early 20's who feels confused about his place in society.

Just be a decent guy and don't take shit. Play video games if you want to, just don't waste entire days doing so and don't let it ever interfere with more important things.
>>
>>719995784
Fair point. Email that to Gavin at [email protected]
>>
>>719996194
>More projection from the sort of insecure guy
If you are using the "projection" meme as an argument, I can do the same, correct?

>I'm guessing you... because you think... you're likely just...
How am I supposed to take anything you say seriously when half of your message is based on projection?

Again, if you want to act like a faggot, be a neet, and watch anime, or whatever the fuck you nu-males do all day, then that's on you. Just be aware that YOUR definition of what being a man really means will ONLY apply to yourself, and yourself only. Don't ever mistake your opinions as facts, especially when those opinions involve something extremely subjective like "what masculinity means".

I think men should act like men, and behave like proper adults. I agree with what this guy, Gavin, said and I do think he has a point, men should put their toys down once they become adults, so don't try to assume your definitions of masculinity, somehow, represent reality and everyone who disagrees with you is "insecure" and therefore wrong.

Always keep in mind that your opinions and reality are NOT the same thing.
>>
>>719996062
Wrong. Literally the opposite of what you say here is the truth.
>>
>>719997363
Let me guess, you think you have depression, and your life is "literally" worse than it should because nothing ever goes your way, am I correct?

I hate to appeal to a cheap meme in order to address something, but what you just said there isn't an argument.
>>
>>719993744
checked respected but...
>>
>>719989668
He makes some interesting points, I don't agree with all his ideas but he's capable of making a reasonable argument without being a whiny cunt like most leftists
>>
>>719996960
>Always keep in mind that your opinions and reality are NOT the same thing.

Fair enough m8. I'd ask that you do the same.

I just think it's rich for anyone on /b/ to be going on about how to be a man, one needs to take up stereotypically manly activities and avoid 'toys' (e.g. video games). For what it's worth, I'm no NEET, I've never watched anime, and I'm not even sure what a 'nu-male' is. I just McInnes' views of what it means to be masculine appeal primarily to insecure guys who really have very little of their own ideas of what it means to be an upstanding man. I agree with him that it's important to learn basic skills that a lot of men these days--at least in the Western world--have forgotten. Stuff like changing your oil, or even just changing a tire. But only if that's a necessary part of being a functioning person in your particular situation. If you're Swiss accountant, you can be ' man' without needing to know how to change your cars oil, because it's likely you won't ever need to do that yourself. As a Rhodesian, that sort of thing was taught to me when I was about 7/8 y.o. because it was the sort of thing I NEEDED to know to get by; not because it was considered Macho.
>>
File: 1483134460460.jpg (78KB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483134460460.jpg
78KB, 712x400px
>>719989668
>>
Hey guys, we've all had a few laughs but let's get down to brass tacks. I'm gonna be livestreaming Naruto and I want you all to join me on my twitch account bakagaijin.

I think the moral of the story here is that you can't really define masculinity. Is it growing a beard? Playing Tomb Raider: 20 Year Anniversary Edition? Driving a car through a crowded mall? Who can say. One thing I can say is you're all gay and you should kill yourselves.
>>
>>719997911
That's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>719997767
>Fair enough m8. I'd ask that you do the same.
So far, so good.

>I just think
You lost me here, buddy.

Remember, your opinions on what masculinity means are YOUR opinions. I, me, the person who is talking to you right now, think men should act like men, and they should not be playing with children's toys, unless they are, somehow, making a living out of it. That's it. You think grown men should play with toys, that's your opinion, I just think they shouldn't, and I happen to agree with Gavin. End of discussion.

You have your world view, I have mine.
>>
>>719997911
That's fuckig great
>>
The shit he says about liking super heros and video games is retarded macho bs. He looks and dresses like a hipster and tries so hard to hide the fact that hes a homosexual.
>>
>>719998058
>he says while browsing /b/
>>
>>719997631
Well, now I hate to be the one to tell you this but not only is my argument valid, but it is also correct. Water doesn't flow uphill, it takes the path of least resistance. When you beat a child or an animal, they will forever flinch at the slightest provocation. When you're injured or tortured badly enough, you will feel the pain forever. Victimhood is about generating an idea of being in pain, and no I'm not depressed at all so your 'projecting' theory is bullshit. In fact, I can't even fathom how you could possibly come to that conclusion unless you're deliberately trying to 'win'. The point that I'm making is that people more easily allow themselves to become victims and more seldom grow the fuck up and deal with their problems. And the liberal retard narrative encourages this, before it's initially conceived; i.e. people think "Yeah, come to think of it maybe I have been oppressed.." I'm amazed because I'm trying to consider you as a not-complete-retard, but I won't be surprised at all to find out that you are actually retarded.
>>
>>719994141
It took you that long to realize he's a limp-wristed faggot putting on a front?
Just look at that facial hair. He's trying way to hard to be a man
>>
>>719998179
He clearly amplifies to make a point
>>
>>719996062
the worship of victimization and weakness is worship of, by and for the weak. No strong person "worships" victimization. So... you don't make any sense. "and your life is "literally" worse than it should because nothing ever goes your way"
>and your life is literally worse than it should

what the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>719998200
Keks
>>
>>719998137
>I, me, the person who is talking to you right now, think men should act like men

Okay, that's fine, but you're on /b/ arguing about how your view of masculinity ("playing videogames is for children") is the right view. Is that more productive than a round of Counter Strike before bed time?
>>
>>719990174
t-thats not a prank anon, thats just straight up gay
>>
>>719998260
I couldn't make it through the second line of your rambling without cringing, but hey, if you love being a victim so much or if you get a hit from feeling helpless/weak, always keep in mind that you are 100% free to keep pretending to be those things.
>>
>>719996062
It's quite simple, but I see that you need help so let me break it down for you. People that act judicially/legislatively to change laws for groups that display victimhood, consider themselves victims, and are only able to muster what they think of as "courage" when they form a group. Strong people don't even consider weak people unless they are able to empathize originating in a weakness that they see in themselves. It's easy to think of yourself as a victim, and it's difficult to get the fuck over it. Therefore, people are more prone to giving up and taking cues from the loud mouthed SJWs and feminazis that we see marching and screeching across our cities. When people see how much attention, and government assistance these groups get, they also play the victim. I feel like you are deliberately retarded or something not to notice this.
>>
>>719999482
So you're going to tell me that I'm not making an argument without even reading my argument. You. Are. The Ultimate. Retard.
>>
>>719999482
You can't read more than two lines because your itty bitty bwain is gunna bweak.
>>
>the right view.
No, I don't. I think that is MY view. Nothing more.

You are the one saying yours is the correct one, and mine is wrong because I'm "insecure".

Grown men should act like adults. That's MY point and the way I see it. You disagree with me, and that's your problem.

Why can't you just take your opinion and stick it? Why is there such need for you to try and convert people to your way of thinking? Why do you assume others MUST agree with you because YOUR ways are the only ways? You have issues, mate.
>>
>>719989932
>>719989786
He openly says nigger on his show.
>>
>>719999482
You want me to be a victim from your own projections, and that's too bad so sad for you. I'm sure you want betas and cucks like yourself to be encouraged to grow up so it will be easier for you to eventually do so. But no, you should die in a fire because you're the epitome of a total raging faggot with a cock for a pacifier.
>>
>>720000202
I won't read more than the first line because I'm allergic to bullshit from condescending preachy faggots who love to pretend they own the truth.
>>
>>720000629
So what, nigger?
>>
>some people don't realize they're trying to have >a meaningful discussion on a site like this. go away you dumb fucks
>>
File: 1480761432988.png (317KB, 700x701px) Image search: [Google]
1480761432988.png
317KB, 700x701px
>>720000824
...and I am the one projecting?

Whew, mate.
>>
>>720000000
>>729999999
>>
>>720001030
This is the first smartish discussion I have ever seen here
Thanks Gavin
>>
>>720000622
When one has a view, one generally believes it to be the 'corret' view. They may acknowledge that the view technically has no 'right' or 'wrong' as it may be purely a matter of opinion/perspective. But they tacitly think of their own view as 'correct'. Otherwise, it wouldn't really be their view, would it? In my view, there's nothing wrong with a man enjoying video games to a moderate degree; so long as it does not interfere with responsibilities. To me, that's no less manly than enjoying a movie, watching a TV series, or shitposting on a Micronesian claymation forum, like you're doing.

>Why can't you just take your opinion and stick it?

I thought we were exchanging opinions here. Why the hostility?

>Why is there such need for you to try and convert people to your way of thinking?

There isn't. I care *very little* what you believe beyond expressing my opinion to a stranger on the internet in a very vague desire that they might see things from a different perspective. I imagine your expressing your opinion to a stranger on the internet is borne out of a similar vague desire.
>>
>>720000916
it was really simple, utterly simple, and you're just as bad as a regressive leftist to deny any challenge to your ideas. "own the truth" and "condescending" -- look in the fucking mirror shit for brains. you are so empty-headed you could get carried away by a strong breeze.
>>
>>720001315
You must be just farming (You)'s at this point. I should just stop replying.
>>
>>720001573
probably the smartest thing you'll do with your life
>>
>>719998137
this guy has a real hard time actually saying things.
>>
>>719989668
I like him, he is a real mans hero.
>>
>>720001303
>When one has a view, one generally believes it to be the 'corret' view.

That's your opinion.

I'll get back to you once you learn the difference between verifiable facts and subjective opinions. Meanwhile I'll just ignore the rest of your post because discussing "whether or not adults should be playing with children's toys, without being paid to do so" doesn't really sound like something worth the time.
>>
>>720001776
I'd blow him, and I'm not even a homo
>>
>>720001960
You can suck a cock and not be a faggot. So I do understand.
>>
>>720001639
I'm having a hard time trying to find an easy, and clearer, way to explain how adults playing with children's toys is something extremely ridiculous, but I guess some of you just refuse to grow up.
>>
>>719990121
eh, those weren't really "i need to hurt this guy" punches, but "there's 7 people around me who will usher this guy away if there's a physical confrontation" punches.
>>
File: 1329847623699.gif (83KB, 575x342px) Image search: [Google]
1329847623699.gif
83KB, 575x342px
>>720001920
>I think big boobs are attractive. But that's just my opinion, so it's not actually true in any way shape or form coz it's not a verifiable fact and therefore not worth discussing at all.

>discussing "whether or not adults should be playing with children's toys, without being paid to do so" doesn't really sound like something worth the time.

He says, while continuing to reply to triggering posts on a message board on the asshole of the internet.

Good thing you're spending your time being manly and productive on /b/ instead of playing with children's toys like some kind of degenerate.
>>
>>720002357
I think it'd help if you could explain A) How exactly *all* video games are equivalent to "children's toys" and then B) How shitposting on /b/ is a much more mature and manly way to spend your time. Are you getting paid to sound like an insecure retard on /b/?
>>
>>720002467
>I think big boobs are attractive.
That's a false equivalency. What you find attractive has absolutely nothing to do with what you think the correct way other people ought to behave should be.

>He says, while continuing to reply
Good idea.

Go play with your toys, little boy. I'll find something productive to do here.
>>
>>720002653
All video games are not for children. I mean fuck look in GTA5 when you unlock Trevor and he's fucking that drugged out whore on the 1st seance you meet that character.. that's not for anyone under the age.
>>
File: fgo88i.jpg (34KB, 396x512px) Image search: [Google]
fgo88i.jpg
34KB, 396x512px
>>720002710
>I'll find something productive to do here.

Oh I'm absolutely positive you will
>>
>>719989668
I agree with him on some things but his whole personality just screams, "I had a strict dad and I'm trying to impress him".
>>
>>720002653
I'm pretty sure video games are not toys, they are actually something mature adults use to play with their friends at sleepovers, between blowjobs and the usual "show me yours and i'll show you mine" sessions.

Ok, I'll stop replying now.
>>
>>720003021
Sounds like you had a pretty rough childhood friend...
>>
>>720003021
>He's probably gone to do something manly and productive now, no doubt.
>>
>>719990023
And you care why? You have an obsession with dingleberries or something?
>>
>>720002710
>i think people ought to say excuse me if they accidentally bump in to someone. But that's just my opinion, so it's not actually true in any way shape or form coz it's not a verifiable fact and therefore not worth discussing at all.
>>
>>719994922
You mean to put them in or for them to bake quiche with?
>>
There is one thing that he shares with milo and that is the fact they are both gods a a amongst men
>>
>>719989932
He is not very intelligent, funny as hell though
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.