[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Liberal tears thread. Can we get some good content of liberals

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 61

File: cry.png (92KB, 243x248px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cry.png
92KB, 243x248px
Liberal tears thread.
Can we get some good content of liberals crying irl or in social media posts.
Been a great day.
>>
>>719697215
Glug glug glug
>>
File: IMG_1222.jpg (116KB, 600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1222.jpg
116KB, 600x900px
Bumping with cancerous memes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9WvPi5S2BE
>>
File: IMG_0869.jpg (150KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0869.jpg
150KB, 400x400px
>>
>/pol/ chooses an anti Net Neutrality president, thereby dooming 4chan
What a load of cucks. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they make up a large proportion of BLACKED subscribers.
>>
>my friend died because he could no longer afford his medication but at least we showed these damn medias and libruls that we could elect a mentally retarded president even if they told us it was a bad idea

t. americucks
>>
>>719698179
>Implying liberals listen to rap music

>>719698296
>Implying anyone but stuck up muslims give a fuck about drawing Muhammed

level 99 strawman my cuck
>>
Fucking 217 liberals got arrested on the first day. Remember that number. 217 peaceful liberals got arrested among violent riots (Not protests as people were calling. FUCKING RIOTS) and the cops used tear gas and pepper spray. I just love to imagine those weird gender people rioting and shouting at the cops "You can't hurt me, I'm in my bubble" and getting a huge face full of pepper spray. THIS IS WHAT AMERICA NEEDED. LIFE TO SNAP INTO THE BLM, SJW, FEMNAZIS AND THOSE TUMBLR SNOWFLAKES
>>
>>719698421
Fun Fact: Trump is vehemently opposed to "Obamacare", but every time he is asked about what better system he will create he lists off the features of the Affordable Care Act.

Apparently Trump loves the Affordable Care Act but is such a vain asshole that he simply wants to call it Trumpcare.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7bTAlzqomc
>>
>>719698703
>finally we're free of those sjws oppressing our freedom of speech
>it is okay for the government to oppress people i disagree with

Your penis must be fascinatingly microscopic.
>>
#BREAKING: Trump team is planning to ELIMINATE the DOJ's 25 Violence Against Women grant programs (listed below).

https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/822092216386678785
>>
>>719698734
You havnt been paying attention or you've only been watching msnbc/cnn.
>>
>>719698589
Also conservatives have this weird notion that all atheists like Muslims. EVERY single atheist that I have ever talked to about Muslims flatly states that Muslims are worst than Christians.
>>
>>719699126
>you haven't been paying attention
Right back at you.
>>
Jokes on the republicans voters. They are the biggest use of obamacare and other programs. Republicans are killing their voting based! What dumbasses!
>>
>>719698421
if he died he died under Obama

trump just started
>>
>>719699142
I don't hate muslims. Doesn't mean I tolerate when they tell us how to be around them. Conservatives can't understand that because it's too hard for their tiny brain to process nuances.
>>
>>719699565
I was paraphrasing anon in the future dumbass.
>>
>>719699142
I'm a conservative and an atheist. Muslims are definitely worse than Christians. Whereas there are nutball Christians who like to shoot up abortion clinics, they are the fringe of the religion. Muslims who blow day care centers are the core of their backwards fucked up religion..
>>
He won faggot. Now its time for him to stand up on his ideas and accomplishment as president. No more memes, his quips dont count as policy.
>>
File: american-muslims_0.gif (13KB, 541x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
american-muslims_0.gif
13KB, 541x320px
>>719700187
Terrorists just make an impression because of the damage they make. It's really, really obvious that the Muslim religion is not about terrorism, or at least it would be if you pulled your head out of your ass. Terrorists mostly come from Muslim cults because political happenstance allowed them to gain power in Muslim countries. You're coming to these conclusions because it's easy, flattering for yourself (congrats for not being a muslim!) and because you don't care about the negative consequences of what you do or say on others.
>>
>>719698421
When a /pol/acks family member is dying of cancer do you he can feed them printouts of pepe memes?
>>
File: 1483523691870.png (141KB, 434x424px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483523691870.png
141KB, 434x424px
>>719697215
>>
Stupid fucks. Once Trump and Ghouliani get rid of net neutrality, 4Chan is bye-bye. But you showed that uppity bitch and the magical negro real good. Bravo, idiots.
>>
File: 0029403.jpg (51KB, 633x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0029403.jpg
51KB, 633x400px
>>719700708

Why do you limit terrorist attacks by muslims only using the US?

Why not the number of muslim terrorist attacks around the world by percentage?
>>
>>719700826
No but I'm sure they can get a second job at McDonald's to pay for the hundred thousand dollars worth of chemo like any self-made man would! 'Merucuh!!!
>>
>>719701113
Because that's the only graph I could find. Don't blame me for the way the graph is made.
>>
File: p2ifCUA.jpg (74KB, 888x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
p2ifCUA.jpg
74KB, 888x500px
Like stealing candy from a lesbian.
>>
>>719699328
>niggers are republican
top meme
>>
File: 1373745711209.jpg (106KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373745711209.jpg
106KB, 600x450px
>>719701297
that image made me kek
>>
>>719700708
>It's really, really obvious that the Muslim religion is not about terrorism
.....until you open up its book and actually read it.
Muhammad's final gift to his followers was a spoken manifesto demanding that every last one of them from then until the end of time go out of their way to terrorize, subjugate and kill all non-Muslims on the planet, or else personally risk being punished with hellfire even more severe than what non-Muslims are subjected to.
>>
>>719700708
Dabiq and the terrorists are telling us the reason why they hate us and fight us is because of our disbelief - and our tolerance for gays, homosexual marriage.

Why give them reasons and excuses they don't ask for?
>>
>>719701093
Do you guys really vote for conservatards just because you're angry about genderfluids and whether we can draw Muhammed and shit?

Because none of that SJW internet shit is actually politics.

Politics affect real life things, like what you can do in life, like going to college, getting healthcare, getting a job, moving, speaking up, not going to jail for stupid shit like smoking an herb.

You guys are so far up your own ass that all you care about, the only reason you're willing to turn the world around and give command to a mentally 8 year old cheeto with anger issues is to prove liberals wrong. You don't care about politics. You were told "You shouldn't elect Trump. He's a dumbass" and instead of considering this opinion, you just went "WELL YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. JUST WATCH ME." It could have been a flat earther and you'd still have voted for him because you just hate being told that you're wrong that bad.

Trump supporters are just politically illiterate. I have yet to see a single one of them actually defend one of his policies. All I hear is "He's YOUR president too" and "Get back to your safe space liberal snowflake xDDD". You really have no fucking idea what you're doing. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>719700708
>>719701927
Source: http://www.clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf

"Even if you leave Muslim lands, we will not stop fighting you"
>>
>>719701965
Mmmmmmm
Your butt hurt liberal tears are so refreshing
>>
>>719701927
They're terrorists. They have their own purposes and interpretation of reality.

Many whites hate blacks because they're blacks. That's racist people's things, not white people's things.

This is a really really simple concept. How hard can it be for you to get it through your very thick skull?

Stop expecting muslims to not exist just to make you feel safe. They exist. They are against terrorists like you. They fucking live among us. A muslim who goes to work in the morning is as liable to get bombed as you are. You are only making muslims the enemy because it's easier, simpler, and more gratifying, but the truth is that you care more about identify politics and ethnic superiority than actually preventing terrorism.
>>
>>719702312
Proving my point.
>>
>>719701965
There are single issue muslims that voted against Hillary and for Trump (based purely on the Islamic refugee policy of bringing in 500% more than Obama did)
>>
File: 1484516229319.jpg (45KB, 448x448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484516229319.jpg
45KB, 448x448px
>>719697215
great thread comrade
>>
>>719698296
I would literally like to execute every bitch like this in the fucking world.
>>
File: 1484967092807.jpg (45KB, 488x352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484967092807.jpg
45KB, 488x352px
This picture accurately shows a description of all of the trump tards.
>>
>>719701965
I can explain the policies for you that he backs. What is your question?

I can tell you that increasing regulation and taxes on American businesses that pollute, so they have to go to mexico or china (where there is no enforcement of pollution regulation) was not necessarily a great plan.
>>
>>719698179
>>719698296
would /b/ shag a hippy?
>>
>>719701927
>Terrorists say something so it must be true

Fucking dumbass.

Abortion clinic bombers say they're doing God's work too.

Proportions mattered in your first post, but now they don't anymore because you claim that what terrorists say is representative of the muslim faith. So I guess all insane and violent cults speak for entire religions now.
>>
File: inauguration0.jpg (118KB, 718x559px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
inauguration0.jpg
118KB, 718x559px
;_;
>>
>>719702557

oh holy shit, please explain for us oh econ 101 major, how not enforcing environmental regulations will lead to the promise land where businesses voluntarily stop polluting because invisible hand.
>>
http://www.businessinsider.com/richard-spencer-punched-in-the-face-during-trump-inauguration-2017-1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI

lol right as he's showing off his Pepe pin...
>>
>>719702320
This is stupid - and you don't know me. We should all know that Muslims end up being the biggest number of victims of all of Islamism and Islamic terrorism.

However, the Islamists and jihadists do not see any loss when they kill other muslims, because the good ones will go to heaven and the bad ones will go to hell.

"We love death more than the westerner loves life" is a real thing in Islam Arab countries.
>>
>>719702557
I'm a little scared this will mostly be about you reading from your libertarian manifesto and over-intellectualizing his platform by twisting his policies so you can project your opinions on them.

It's my understanding that businesses mostly move because of labor laws and taxes. Can you give me examples of businesses actually leaving over pollution laws?

Also why should America do as bad as shittier countries? There is a global need to reduce air pollution. If no country takes initiatives to lower it, it will never be resolved. Smaller countries need bigger countries to enact such laws before they can safely do so themselves.
>>
>>719702578
Yes, she has a nice enough body. Either way, I'd do it for the novelty.
>>
>>719698421
This.

Before Obamacare my family was literally dropping like flies, 100s of deaths per yer in my immediately family alone.

Experts estimated that without Obamacare half of the Earth's population would be dead now.
>>
>>719702893
I'd of shot the negro as anyone like that deserves a 10 cent bullet through the cranium
>>
>>719699106
Thank god, program is sexist as fuck. Maybe replace with the violence against people programs.

Only thing that would make me happier is him eliminating the welfare for blacks program
>>
>>719702916
Yeah but non-terrorist muslims move to democratic countries because they love life and fear terrorism.

This is a clear indication that they're your allies. They are muslims against terrorism. You want them to be part of the enemy just because they come from the same culture from which their enemies come.

It really makes no sense.
>>
>>719702578
Dear lord, imagine the smell... probably like garbage rotting in the hot sun
>>
>>719703220
>welfare for blacks program

you realize you can also get welfare and food stamps if you sign up for them, right?
>>
>>719703148
the guy who punched him was white.
>>
>>719702724
Nice cherry-picked photo, faggot
>>
>>719703035
> Can you give me examples of businesses actually leaving over pollution laws?

Yes. My parents business was shut down by the EPA, because they didn't have the right kind of tanks, and they could afford them, and the government wasn't going to help them.

Briggs and Stratton manufacturing left for China due to over regulation, taxation.

So, they go from a place where they're already heavily regulated to a place where they are completely unleashed and adding to the global pollution problem - and now earning more profit than ever.

I'm not saying I want them to stay and pollute, but with the increased taxation, some middle ground has to be achieved, and help for businesses to stay instead of "well, see ya"
>>
>>719702893
>its become kind of a sym

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>719699142
>Also conservatives have this weird notion that all atheists like Muslims.

Most Conservatives think not-Christian = atheist, therefore atheists and Muslims are the same.
>>
>>719703512
>and they could afford them
*and they couldn't afford them
>>
>>719703351
still a nigger.
>>
>>719699106
I think now would be a good time to ask of these programs were effective and how you measure their efficacy.
>>
>>719698703
All the trump supporters I have met live in a bubble. They just work in the town they grew up in and work with their friends from high school. That's the REAL WORLD for them, but whatever tickles your pickle, I guess.
>>
>>719703226
>This is a clear indication that they're your allies. They are muslims against terrorism.

They may be against terrorism, but a giant number of them also want homosexuals to get the death penalty and women to be stoned for just about everything you can imagine.

The idea that terrorism is the only thing that makes Muslim culture incompatible with American culture is absurd.
>>
Fuck all of europe
>>
>>719703220
>the program's name says it's mostly aimed at the majority of the victims instead of all of them and that hurts my fee-fees. that is the real sexism

keep on fighting the good fight bro
>>
>>719703543
>Most Conservatives think not-Christian = atheist

lol, is this what you retards actually believe?
>>
>>719702578
Yes, I would have sex with her.
>>
File: inauguration2.jpg (214KB, 1579x444px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
inauguration2.jpg
214KB, 1579x444px
>>719703466
LOL, sure kid

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/01/20/inaugural-parade-crowd-size/96855252/

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

inb4 HURRR fake nooz
>>
>>719703466
>I-i-i-i-f you z-zoom in really close it looks the same

RETARD
E
T
A
R
D
>>
>>719703644
>a great majority of them [citation needed]

awesome meme statistic memester. meme/meme
>>
>>719701965
Eight years of the first black woman presnent has left many Murkans fatigued with virtue signaling, "Racist!" "Misogynist!", "Man Up!"
>>
>>719703035
This administration has shut down and kicked more businesses out of the USA than any in decades.

They'd rather just increase taxes on the wealthy to pay for welfare than to keep businesses here that employ people in manufacturing jobs here.

Even Danner Boots say they're made in America, but it's bullshit - because all they do in Portland is put the laces in, so they can say they're American made. They were forced out a long time ago.
>>
>>719703845
this is not a political issue either.
>>
File: 1484724936140.jpg (80KB, 759x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484724936140.jpg
80KB, 759x560px
>>719697215

Name a single true thing Trump has ever said.
>>
>>719703951
Faggot, tour time is over
>>
File: IMG_0549.jpg (44KB, 480x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0549.jpg
44KB, 480x475px
>>719704065
>>
File: 1484552853896.jpg (45KB, 568x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484552853896.jpg
45KB, 568x600px
>>719704148

Now I can officially say that my president is a special snowflake.
>>
>>719703784
The irony is that trumpanzees are so stupid and unskilled that they either are not capable of finding a job with basic benefits like paid time off of work, or they are so incapable of making good financial decisions that they can't afford to miss one day off work in order to feed their white trash family.
>>
>>719703887
i'm sorry that the old mill in your redneck town closed but sometimes economics change.
>>
File: trump_truth02.jpg (49KB, 766x571px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_truth02.jpg
49KB, 766x571px
>>719704065
here you go
>>
>>719701965
No I support him for his stance on several issues. The most important a return of American manufacturing jobs. You do not have to go to college to get a good job. So you keep getting your 4 year degreee on poetry. Get out and make 40k a year ill keep welding making 90k a year. Also to say we know nothing proves you are a fool. To quote socrates " they professed to know everything, and my crime I told them they knew nothing, for this they want to put me to death."
>>
>>719704275
Niggers are lazy too
>>
File: trump_hillarysm.jpg (132KB, 1051x1030px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_hillarysm.jpg
132KB, 1051x1030px
>>719704065
>>
>>719704065
>>
>>719704270

Wow, that.. that is some desperate, desperate reaching. The mental gymnastics alone. Do you do stretches?
>>
>>719704066
>kicking the board over

president obama was not paying attention to SJWs or virtue signalers or whatever the fuck you hated and now that these guys feel threatened by the current president they're going to be louder and more annoying than ever, and that will not stop because although those guys (and possibly you as well) like to pretend you elected a fascist, he is only short of one so you're going to be enduring that for all the years he's in office.

enjoy it, mouth breather
>>
>>719704411
Yeah she was doing a good job for him being a currupt AF leader.
>>
>>719704270

Oh, also that was incredibly racist.
>>
>>719704411
Just because he said that doesn't mean he means it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>
>>
File: IMG_0518.jpg (136KB, 1024x1016px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0518.jpg
136KB, 1024x1016px
>>719704472
>>
File: salty.jpg (27KB, 494x422px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
salty.jpg
27KB, 494x422px
>>
>>719704510
>We like Trump because he speaks his mind!
>Trump says something contradictory
>((((((RATIONALIZING)))))))))
>>
>>719704480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vey7GKNpl4Q
>>
>>719704442

Same goes here in Canada. It's very simple:

>liberals spend all the money
>conservatives have to fix the economy again

There is no "good economy" under liberal rule. Just fucking spending, Anon. It's about time you figured it out.
>>
>>719704343
>>719704411
>>719704442

Yeah, the funniest thing is watching him contradict himself within the same conversation. If you're nice to him; he's your best friend. If you're mean to him; he becomes a little bitch.

>>719704480

He is the definition of corrupt. I'm sure this will be great for his 'branding.'
>>
>>719697215
http://hewillnotdivide.us/
>>
>>719703834
I never said the word "majority" retard. It doesn't require a majority for it to be notable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam
>In 2016, the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA) released its most recent State Sponsored Homophobia Report. The report found that thirteen countries (or parts of them) impose the death penalty for “Same-sex sexual acts.”

>A 2007 survey of British Muslims showed that 61% believe homosexuality should be illegal, with up to 71% of young British Muslims holding this belief.[143] A later Gallup poll in 2009 showed that none of the 500 British Muslims polled believed homosexuality to be "morally acceptable". This compared with 35% of the 1001 French Muslims polled that did.

Being gay is literally punishable by death in several Muslim nations, and you don't think that is indicative of a trend?
>>
File: parkn.jpg (28KB, 590x393px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
parkn.jpg
28KB, 590x393px
HOW DO YOU STUMP THE TRUMP?
>>
File: trump_truth05.jpg (50KB, 851x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_truth05.jpg
50KB, 851x475px
>>719704510
what about >>719704343
>>
>>719704449
Not reaching. Have you not looked at any social media today? Trump supporters were at work today, that's why Obama's inauguration had a bigger turnout...because no obama supporters work, right? At least that's what all the trump supporters I know have been saying.
>>
Communists welcome at anti-trump protest in DC
>>
File: thehappening.png (97KB, 1346x470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thehappening.png
97KB, 1346x470px
OP, can we have some meme magic too?
>>
>>719704716
>>
>>719704716

Fact checking.
>>
File: IMG_0431.png (148KB, 907x869px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0431.png
148KB, 907x869px
>>719704716
Too late hillary
>>
>>719704769
>>
I'm not rich but my business is supporting quite a few families comfortably right now. Under trump I'm likely to get significant tax breaks along with more opportunities for my employees to work. I already buy all of my materials domestically anyways because I'm not a fucking traitor to my country that only thinks of turning a quick buck. I'm looking forward to an American business man running the show for awhile. If I get even 1/10th of the help trump is promising over the next 4 years I'll be able to expand tremendously into multiple different industries. I really don't get why people are so upset about trump. Hes pro LGBT+ and hes putting America first. He wants to fix whats broken about us rather than fighting all the worlds wars and having millions of babies sucking the government teet.
>>
>>719704815
it's about time. 48% of Americans pay no tax at all, while people that earn a decent living pay almost all of it.

I'm thankful if he evens it out a bit.

How much tax do you pay?
>>
>>719702578
what the fuck is a hippy, millennial
>>
>>719704842
The predictions on the popular vote are on the spot. Clinton only lost because your stupid system makes it so a dumb uneducated hick from middle America's vote counts for more than big city people's.
>>
>>719704065
Yeah, do this faggots think they are gonna be shitposting under a fascist rule? Motherfucker anime and memes would probably banned.
>>
>>719705054
and /pol/ will defend that
>>
>>719704984
Mean trump voter income: $74K

Your argument is invalid
>>
>>719704657
>if i post more frogs, Trump will surely learn proper geopolitical policy
>>
>>719704984
ill be honest it makes me kind of ok with automation taking away their jobs,
like really they drag the rest of the country down , what do they have to offer us other than cheap labor?
>>
>>719697215
YOU'RE OUT OF TOUCH
I'M OUT OF TIME
BUT I'M OUT OF MY HEAD WHEN YOU'RE NOT AROUND
>>
File: orwellfreedom.jpg (57KB, 850x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
orwellfreedom.jpg
57KB, 850x400px
>>719705054

They read 1984 as more of a manual.
>>
>>719704984
Un educated
>>
>>719704980
something that emerged out of the faggot boomer generation and has perhaps contributed more than anything to the fall of Western Civilization.
>>
>>719703728
>>719703728
Well the program is inherently sexist, but I suppose middle class white women need a reason to punch their victim card. Masculinity is toxic, but it makes girls wet. You can change the laws, you can change the culture, but you can't change biology.
>>
>>719705360
i'm getting very unpatient with you
>>
>only uneducated people vote for someone promising lower taxes
>educated always vote for the high tax police state
honestly what happened to the democratic party lol fuck taxes and fuck the government
>>
File: penilepapules.jpg (40KB, 510x525px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
penilepapules.jpg
40KB, 510x525px
>>719705170
>>
>>719700708
That's 21,000 people retard
>>
>>719705577
Ok fat boi
>>
>>719704944
I agree. lowering the tax will also build the country and bring in more foreign investers.
>>
>>719705532
Sure thing buddy, whatever intellectual shortcuts allows you to rationalize beating up women and make you feel better about being a piece of shit. your feelings before everything else
>>
>>719705661
you must be at least 18 to post here
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=avcyqp_10Yk
Best liberal meltdown I've seen lel
>>
>>719705709
that sure as hell didn't happen under gwb
>>
>>719705792
>you must be at least 18 to post here
I voted trump in florida libs btfo
>>
>>719705709
how can you build a country with a crippling education system, crime out of control, shitty labor standards and no standard for healthcare?

good workers fuck off to europe and canada because your country fucking sucks. i think i'd rather cut my balls off than work in the united states.
>>
>>719705661
I wonder where you would be without a government or tax
>>
>>719705886
if taxes were higher maybe the state could have afforded a better education than what you apparently got.
>>
>>719705810


Already meme'd it for you.
>>719701502
>>
>>719704984
The electoral college exists so the delusional fucks on either end of the spectrum can't sway the vote. Rule by the masses is nice and all, but sometimes we need a buffer. The electoral college makes sure it's not the United States of California, or New York, or Florida, or Texas.
>>
>>719705918
All democrats
>>
>>719705918
I'm not from the us
investers don't mean workers.
>>
File: 1481950113874.jpg (2MB, 909x1305px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481950113874.jpg
2MB, 909x1305px
>>719705999
lol I will reply with molymeme to every ad hominem.
>>
>>719698364
Herp derp net neutrality...

Retarded leftist child confirmed
>>
>>719704716
Make shit up like always
>>
>>719706102
just because it's an insult doesn't mean it's not an argument. your transpiring idiocy is evidence that the state needs to massively invest in public education. :^)
>>
>>719705918
>crime out of control
crime has been falling for several decades actually.
>>
>>719702724
I think the Trump supporters have jobs and stuff to go too. They have to support all the Obama voters so they can not work, get welfare and government handouts, then cry racism if they don't get enough free stuff.
>>
File: 68512580.jpg (86KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
68512580.jpg
86KB, 400x400px
>>719706234
>>
>>719706125
>Defending freedom of speech is leftist.

I will keep that in mind for all my future discussions with conservatards.
>>
File: b.png (29KB, 764x195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b.png
29KB, 764x195px
should I an hero?
>>
>>719706306
You're talking about 55% of the population. You're saying 55% of the US population is living on $600 a month handed out by the government.

You really don't give a fuck whether what you say is true or not.
>>
>>719698421
> my friend got a job and paid for his own health care instead of expecting someone else to provide for him. He was white though
>>
>>719702724
stop reposting bullshit, god I fucking hate people.
>>
>>719699142
Obviously you've never been to Sweden
>>
>>719704864
Your meme is retarded. This would be the equivalent of Al gore winning presidency not invading Iraq, and you showing a picture of algore being fed bby sadam Hussein. Why do liberals hate war in Iraq, but support a war with russia, which would make the gulf war look like a skirmish even without the use of nukes
>>
>>719706517
>healthcare is instantly affordable when you get a job

either you lack the life experience to be discussing this or you got your head in the sand
>>
>>719706500
News! Blacks want free shit!
>>
>>719706580
not bullshit, there were ticket scalpers that lost a lot of money on this.
>>
>>719703951
The Left made those into issues. Now they're done. I look forward to the reducing (cutting?) of gibmedatz programs.
>>
>>719703041
>>719703759
what would you to her?
>>
>>719706358
net nutrality did the following
>instead of comast selling my data
>no they tell me they sell my data and I can spend 50 bucks a month to opt out
>when vpn is 40 bucks year
t.programmer here. net neutrality is a meme
>>
>>719706671
And blacks make for 55% of the US population?
>>
>>719704944
I agree. The problem is much of that 48% who pay no taxes are the ultra rich.
>>
>>719706765
Fuck no
>>
>>719706661
better?
>>
>>719697215
Im a liberal, I voted TRUMP!!! My tears are tears of JOY!!!
>>
>>719704984
All republican voters are poor. Your all rich fat cat billionaires who dont care about poor people. Make up your mind damn
>>
>>719706686
>Identity politics are government handouts

In your head, everything you dislike or don't understand is just one great big blob with "liberal" written on it, and you know you're against that and that it's bad, and that's all you ever need to know or understand. if it gets any more complicated than that, you get angry and start shitting your pants.

this is how retarded you sound.
>>
>>719706765
>The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month. o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific.
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent
>http://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html
nigs btfo lmao
>>
>>719702170
Holy shit that PDF is an eye opener with a very logical deconstruction of parts of Christianity.
States in clear terms what Muslims want and how to get it.

But it reads so much like the Christian brainwashing material that is printed.

Overall, the quality of the publication is quite excellent. Well done chaps!

But I still don't believe in god(s), especially not yours.
>>
>>719706846
So what the fuck is your argument?
>>
>>719697215
lol not even mad bro. i can't wait to destroy him like the libs destroyed bush
>>
>>719706773
Wow, another liberal who doesn't understand money and economics. Look at my shocked face.
>>
>>719706896
>>719705126
Uneducated doesn't mean poor dumbasses
>>
>>719706732
what service do you use? which web browser? or does it matter? i currently use jew-gle chrome - i hate them so much i'd rather not give them data out of spite. not just for being shady about people's data but about their business practices in general. have you heard what they tried doing to Boston Dynamics?
>>
File: 1484973951809.jpg (256KB, 1033x1155px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484973951809.jpg
256KB, 1033x1155px
>>719697215
>>
>>719706125
Then fucking leave 4chan, you turncoat asswipe.
>>
>>719706663
Yeah if you finish have some motivation. Spend some time getting some schooling or training you can get a job. I spent 3 weeks at a tech school got a job out the door with paid health care.
>>
>>719707165
I use google. Net neutrality doesn't require google to tell you who they sell your data to or to opt out. Only IPS, because it's a garbage bill lol. Thus a 40 dollar vpn is better and cheaper than net neutrality. But 4chan blocks my vpn so here I am disconnecting from it just to post. Maybe I should pay comcast 600 dollars a year not to sell my data. And pay 4chan, google, and amazon not to sell my data. Such a good idea..
>>
>>719706726
Cleanse
>>
>>719706297
So have shootings by police, but Obamao never stopped encouraging police murder.
>>
>>719703784
Maybe it has something to do with Obama being the first black president in a predominately black city.

Really activates your almonds, huh?
>>
>>719707278
4chan blocks vpns and porxies and sells your data lol and net neutrality does fuck all the protect you lmao
>>
>>719703728
But why not be all encompassing? That's feminism for you though. Keep propping up females under the guise of "equality"
>>
>>719704359
American manufacturing is here, but the jobs are done by robots. Why do you have a need to compete with your income against others?
>>
>>719707510
not everyone can do exactly what you did and have everything work out for them. there needs to be people flipping burgers and stocking shelves and they need healthcare too, most likely more than you because precarity tends to exacerbate health problems.
>>
>>719705714
Lol is the entire liberal argument ad hominem attacks. You dont support BLM your racist. Egalitarian instead of feminist, you wanna beat up women. Think that mass immigration of Syrians could put me and other lgbt people at risk for jihad. Islamaphobic. Inb4 religion of peace unless you can name a majority Islamic country that doesn't kill gays. If your thinking Saudi Arabia they hang them off cranes, and Iran is a no go. You get stoned to death. Finally how bad will rape culture get when the testimony of a woman is worth half that of a mans.
>>
>>719697215
> trump drinks liberal tears
> HIV can be transmitted via tears
> Liberals have HIV
> trump now has HIV
>>
>>719706234
Yeah, you're pretty much retarded. You can go now.
>>
>>719707543
maybe this end is clean enough for you? would you use your tongue?
>>
>>719706940
That's racist it doesnt show that whites have privilege and non whites are oppressed by everyone
>>
>>719707676
are you saying all liberal are homosexuals who engage in anal sex?
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>719707723
>>
>>719706358
Conflating net neutrality with freedom of speech. Total idiot child confirmed.
>>
>>719700708
How many dont get charged?
>>
>>719707743
It appears he is
>>
Independentfag here doesn't know how to feel. I strongly disagree with Trunp on my #1 issue climate change, I disagree with him on abortion, but agree with him on just about everything else. So I'm like happy and pissed off at the same time, lol.
>>
They're so mad hahahahahahahahahahahahha libs are such mad faggots.
>>
>>719707803
>freedom of speech
>government telling private companies what they can and cannot do
lol
>>
>>719707626
I think it would be better to be all encompassing, I just think your bitching about it is pathetic. It's trying to take focus away from abuse victim to your feelings.
>>
>>719701024
that's like claiming for months that if you lose the election is rigged then get elected by having your buddie putin rig the election.
>>
>>719697215
Kyd
>>
>>719707818
what kind of retarded question is that? every terrorist in the US ends up getting charges. the law has enough traps that you can do hard time for making a joke about blowing up your workplace out of frustration
>>
File: 1481147678119.gif (439KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481147678119.gif
439KB, 640x360px
>>719707562
>Really activates your almonds, huh?
>>
>>719707659
That's what it is with liberals. Their ideology is entirely based upon a judgement of character.
>>
>>719707887
since when is selling personal information to advertisers a form of protected speech?

absolute freedom was never a guarantee in the US and people who pretend it is are degenerates
>>
>>719707650
Flipping burgers and stocking shelves wasn't ever meant to be a career. There's a reason those jobs don't pay shit and have zero benefits. Go see how many places are closing where they raised the minimum wage to $15 with mandatory obamacare.
>>
>>719707901
>election is rigged then get elected
>by having your buddie putin rig the election
>hacking the dnc and showing they rigged the election against bernie
>not a single voting machine has even been accused of being hacked
>hacking the election for trump
lol 4d chess m8s
>>
>>719704635
Wow. I have no reaction image that expresses my feelings for this.
>>
>>719708100
>the fee trade of information
>is not freedom of speech
keke the TOS says they sell your data. You agreed to it.
>>
>>719702578
Hell yeah. I'd shag a gun toting Trump supporter too. Long as she's not shy about expressing herself, I don't care what side she's on. I like chicks who don't give a fuck.
>>
>>719703083
>100s
>immediate family
beaner detected
tell your parents to stop reproducing Pablo #23
>>
>>719708034
>obama is a communist from kenya
>libruls need to be put in their place because of transgenders and ugly fat feminists
>niggers are black
>intellectuals need to be taken down a peg
>trump speaks his mind just like you and me

yes the average conservatard's grasp of politics is always bafflingly profound
>>
>>719704686
Yeah but Trumpets don't care that he contradicts himself.
I was once in an argument with one and when I brought up how he said he was going to appoint a special prosecuter and then backed out of it less then 72 hours after being elected, the guy said I was lying. Took me 12 seconds to pull up the part of the 2nd debate where he said it.
The Trumpet was obviously trigged and was like "muh wall"
>>
>>719708285
>democrats lost the election
>democrats cannot accept this fact
average progessives grasp of politics is always bafflingly profound
>>
>>719708236
trading personal information is not free speech you absolute fucking retard

how can you even defend this? how much can you hate yourself and your copatriots?
>>
>>719708285
Can you take just 10 more seconds when you try to type a sentence?
>>
>>719707155
Well I am educated and i voted for trump. I study philosophy, my favs are descartes, plato, voltaire, and I like thoreau`s philosophy of civil disobedience.
>>
>>719708337
kek

like I said earlier, it only mattered that Clinton seemed guilty until Trump was elected. :^)

But he's so honest amirite? He speaks his mind!
>>
File: 1484624935731.jpg (80KB, 577x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484624935731.jpg
80KB, 577x560px
>>719707901
They didn't hack anything.
They phished a dumbass with an even stupider IT support.
Released information, no different from the endless negative ads
>>
File: bernieman.jpg (97KB, 878x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bernieman.jpg
97KB, 878x960px
>>719697215
>trump is not a villain
>quotes bane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl-vk52FAaw
>>
>>719708390
>trading personal information is not free speech
isn't speaking trading personal information? Meanwhile every company that isn't an ISP does this.
also net neutrality didn't fix anything lol 50 dollars a month to comcast to not sell your data isn't a solution. The high price of the opt out is a big fuck you to the garbage legislation. Congress and trump are going to kill it anyways because it is expensive and accomplishes nothing.
>>
File: 1484352681416.jpg (292KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484352681416.jpg
292KB, 800x800px
>>719708160
>>
>>719704700
>Being gay is literally punishable by death in several Muslim nations, and you don't think that is indicative of a trend?
Until the 70's if you were openly gay in the US, it was cause for insanity and you weren't criminalized or anything, but your closest relative could put a conservativership over you and take all your stuff. Muslim attitudes towards being gay are as ass-backwards as the Westboro Baptist Church.
Also there's a large number of Muslim scholars who do believe that a man can be born in a woman's body and vice-versa.
In fact Pakistan and Bangladesh recognize a third gender, who are all male-to-female transgenders.
In Islam it's okay to split your dick, just not take a dick.
>>
>>719707600
>does fuck all to protect you
You are a fucking idiot if you think that's the problem. People give their data up willingly to websites like facebook. It's not a secret. The problem is that small sites with minimal income like 4chan will be deemed not worth the bandwidth by large corporations and will be shut down. Voting for Trump is voting to shut down 4chan.
>>
>>719708730
>Muslim
>scholars
pick one
>>
>>719697215
>>
>>719708730
>Until the 70's
>Westboro Baptist Church.
Alex, what is a strawman for 500?
>>
>>719697215
Ironic coming from the people who bitched about the elections before they happened. But that's different, right?
>>
>>719703466
this is b8
>>
File: fedoraintensifies.jpg (27KB, 599x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fedoraintensifies.jpg
27KB, 599x337px
>>719708440
congratulation for passing your philosophy courses you are a true intellectual
>>
>>
>>719702724
Aerial photos of large crowds of people creep me the fuck out. They look like an infestation. It literally makes my skin crawl worse than looking at infestations of roaches or ants.
>>
>>719708777
they do it voluntarily. Don't like facefag? Don't use it. Don't like jewgle? Don't use it? Want to use it for free and have privacy? Kick rocks! This is freedomland we don't force people or companies to do things.
>>
>>719701297

AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1480275631337.jpg (101KB, 960x812px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480275631337.jpg
101KB, 960x812px
>>
>>719708948
>please be white
>please be white
>please be white
>the shooters name is muhammad
FUCK
>>
>>719701965
"You were told..."

Fuck off jew
>>
>>719697215
>>719697215
my guess before scrolling down to view this thread
> 10% trumpettes trying to post what ops asking for
>40% democucks trying their best to pretend they're trolling the trumpettes while crying giant salty tears of denial and impotent rage
> 20% replies who are legit just here to troll the turmpettes and dont give a shit
>30% butthurt trumpettes taking the bait of the both the pathetic democucks and the true trolls
>>
>>719708558
>implying you have access to cia and fbi investigations
nice being overly opinionated on a topic you literally know nothing about. all your information comes from /pol/ memes, and you think you know more than everybody else.
>>
>>719709130
true
>>
>>719708662
>the first legislation attempt sucked therefore the whole idea is garbage

net neutrality
healthcare
gun control

it's always the same shit with you amerifats. your retarded congress sabotages initiatives on purpose and you take it as hard evidence that it was never meant to work even though it fucking work in every other first world country.

hear me out here

what if


what


if

the government forced ISPs not to sell your information, period, at no extra fee?
>>
File: 1479228347063.jpg (21KB, 274x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479228347063.jpg
21KB, 274x395px
>>719709109
>>
File: hzAOi9g.jpg (25KB, 720x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hzAOi9g.jpg
25KB, 720x480px
>>719709120
>Hey, don't vote for this guy. He's a flat earther and he's stupid.
>STOP TRYING TO CONTROL ME JEWS REEEEEE
>>
>>719698589
Get raped to death by a pack of niggers you support you stupid liberal Cuck!
>>
>>719709186
>gun control
wow fuck off I will join a militia and fight in civil war before you take my guns

>1st amendment
>not okay to curtail
>2nd amendment
>needs to go
SHALL
>>
>>719699056
Says the libcuck
>>
>>719709474
>says the racist
as someone who voted for trump you really aren't helping
>>
>>719709147
This is what they released in their report.
Pretty much podesta sent a phishing email to his computer guy questioning it who said you better change your password this looks legit
password1 was his password if i remember right
>>
>>719701965
Wow you must really love thug niggers raping your wife
>>
>>719709370
ok uncle harry, take your medication. all they want to do is make you get a license for your baby-skull seeking assault rifle/flamethrower
>>
>>719709608
stop projecting your fetishes on society
>>
>>719709573
go eat a dick faggot liberal. No one cares what you have to say anymore. You fucked up the country enough with your batshit crazy ideas.
>>
>>719709594
yup. he didn't even change it afterward.
>>
File: meth.png (99KB, 176x227px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meth.png
99KB, 176x227px
>>719708166
here
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 61



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.