[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

>We will be protected by god What. The. Fuck.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 30

File: 1462305588380.jpg (20KB, 236x236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462305588380.jpg
20KB, 236x236px
>We will be protected by god

What. The. Fuck.
>>
File: drumpf.jpg (75KB, 750x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
drumpf.jpg
75KB, 750x750px
>>
Whining leftie thread?
>>
>we will be protected by god
i think in english that means "wait how am i gonna do this?"
>>
>>719641760

Trump is president, and there's nothing you can do about it.

The feelings you have right now are wrong, by the way. Change them.
>>
>>719641760
Pandering. You think Trump is religious? Hell no, nigga is just saying shit to make his dumbass base feel good.
>>
>>719641760
It's a slogan, so to say. To remind we share the same values, morals and traditions.
Funny you post that picture, seems like you are the dumb one for not even able to grasp this simple concept.
>>
>>719642430
>this is what godless heathens tell themselves

Kill yourself
>>
>>719642237
While we're telling one another to do things we don't want to do, put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.
>>
>>719642743
Why don't you drink some cyanide laced koolaid, you delusional cuck.
>>
>>719642628
Not a question of not understanding. I believe OP is pointing out how flagrantly unconstitutional it is
>>
>babbys first political election
>>
>>719642430
>trump is more honest than previous presidents
>trump is just pretending to be religious
PICK ONE
>>
>>719642922
>I believe OP is pointing out how flagrantly unconstitutional it is
WRONG
>>
>>719642922
It's not really unconstitutional for a politician to say we are "under God" it's just if he tries to make Christianity law, is when there's a problem.
>>
>>719643023
He's not. You can look at any of his previous statements regarding him being religious and it seems he's shit at it, pretending, or he's not religious, but there can't be a non religious person in his power.
>>
>>719642237
This
>>
File: 1477915202489.jpg (36KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477915202489.jpg
36KB, 1024x576px
>>719641760
>Atheist triggered
Did your butt hole pucker when he said it?
>>
I still got some faith, Hilldawg won the popular vote. America has a problem with educated people leaving the countryside causing a brain drain in these parts.
>>
>>719643023
>implying that one ambiguous lie makes them more dishonest than all previous perpetrators
>>
>>719643023
>trump is more honest than previous presidents
This is what Trump supporters actually believe
>trump is just pretending to be religious
This is why they believe that
>>
>>719641760
Time to stop crying, libtard.
>>
>>719644408
Strawman. You can't base a persons honesty off of one statement.

>Obama has perpetuated the 73 cent wage gap and the 1/3 women raped myths
>both items are patently false
>thats 2 lies
>2 is more than 1
>Obama is more dishonest than trump
>Obama is the most dishonest president

This is your logic.
Understand that all presidents pander to their audiences. However some lies hurt society more than others.
>>
>>719641760
Another libtard who thinks he knows how politics and people work
>>
In the words of my dad, "Trump isn't into god, he just knows he has to say that shit."
>>
I bet trumps so happy that a bunch of fat, antisocial autists love him this much on the Internet. Good job guys!
>>
>>719643745
I'm Hindu, i just don't want any leader of my country shoving his views down my throat.
>>
File: ThirdWorld.jpg (133KB, 750x574px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ThirdWorld.jpg
133KB, 750x574px
I wish we could give liberals their own country for a few years and let them see how that goes
>>
>>719645108
another straight-up asshole that uses the term "libtard". grow up child.
>>
>>719645019
Lol no wonder Trump won
>>
>>719645760
Like all those northern European countries? The ones with better health, higher income, better public infrastructure, less crime?

But hey, at least can you shoot more toddlers right?
>>
>>719646002
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>719645019
Can we base his honesty off of his criminal doings?
>>
>>719641760
>He doesn't think he'll be protected by God
Look at this moron
>>
>>719645747
>Hindu
Holy cow!
>>
>>719646160
Which are proven where, exactly?
>>
>>719646002

Those northern european countries don't have a nigger problem (yet - they will have a sandnigger problem real soon though), some have compulsory military service and they mean nothing on the world stage.

And it's too fucking cold.

That kind of socialism works GREAT when your entire population contributes. But in the US where we have a serious nigger and white trash problem it doesn't work.
>>
>>719646384
>in a court of law
>>
>>719642021
> Whining leftie thread?
We can't cast this as something as simple-minded as a left/right liberal/conservative issue. Trump isn't all that right or conservative. He is a liar and a sociopath. No matter what your political preferences, or where you live, you need to resist everything Trump is trying to do.
>>
>>719641760
>occupy democrats
LOL
>>
>>719645747
How do you come to the idiotic conclusion that by that statement he was shoving his views down your throat?
>>
> Bring manufacturing back to America and compete with China

In order to achieve this, America has to produce as cheaply as China. Which means heavily lowered wages, lowered quality and lower safety regulations.
The big winner in this scenario is the corporatists, who will gain huge profits. This could of course eliminate unemployment rates, but also, when everyone has two jobs that pays like half a job, it's not an improvement.

> Build a wall and deport the illegals

This is interesting. 1. how does he fund the wall, and two, who will do the jobs, illegals do? Illegals are heavily overrepresented in "dirty jobs", jobs no American wanna take. Not only simple stuff like cleaning and making tacos, but sewage, chemicall treatment etc, works too nasty but still has to be done, who will take those jobs?

> Bring back torture

This is literally scary. Torture for information. What if innocent people are taken, then tortured? Where is humanity going when this is suggested as a legit method of getting information?

> Hates lobbyists

We all know Trump said stuff about lobbyists. They are horrible people. Yet most of his comming ministers etc, are former lobbyists. One, working for ExxonMobil, a company who will make trillions if Trump, as suggested, make peace with Russia. How can you tolerate this?
>>
>>719646521
Which one? I must have missed that proceeding.
>>
>>719641760
logic ini the republican mind, and a capitalist to spoonfeed them exactly what they want to hear.

lol

Just waiting for the brownshirts to marching.
>>
>>719647420
also, fuck you autocorrect
>>
>>719647177
> Bring manufacturing back to America and compete with China
or you know build shit like tesla
> Build a wall and deport the illegals
thats a good thing
>1. how does he fund the wall
cut obamacare
>who will do the jobs, illegals do?
they will pay more due to shortage of labor, or automation will render those jobs meaningless, will bring more taxes in for sure
>> Bring back torture
leveling the field here, i mean cmon obama did shit to stop this, Guantanamo bay is still open
>Yet most of his comming ministers etc, are former lobbyists.
well kinda more like business people who according to him can get shit done, rather than those thinking of policy and another term in the office for money
>>
>>719647177
>America has to produce as cheaply as China
Or, as he's already threatened to do, you could put tariffs or exporting goods into the US, the largest consumer market in the world. He's literally hitting these corporations where it hurts. Their wallets.
>How does he fund the wall
Already been approved through Congress. It's very cheap in comparison to other plans.
>Who will do the jobs, illegals do?
Americans. Also, sewage and chemical treatment actually pays amazingly well. Most positions require degrees.
>What if innocent people are taken, then tortured?
Then it's just another failure on the CIA and FBI for being shitty intelligence agencies.
>Lobbyists
I'll give you this. But there's no reason not to make peace with Russia. It's a huge ass market.
>>
>>719647392
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

Pick one out and we'll discuss it. I like the ones where he refused to pay workers essentially enslaving the white middle class Americans that he pretends to care about
>>
File: TRUMP 2016.jpg (59KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TRUMP 2016.jpg
59KB, 1180x842px
So aside from the whining, can anyone give me 1 CREDIBLE reason why you're criticizing Trump?

No?

Then let's end the thread. Really. This is pathetic.
>>
>>719642237
There ya go, OP. Read it and weep
>>
File: sureman.jpg (16KB, 240x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sureman.jpg
16KB, 240x320px
>>719647177
>In order to achieve this, America has to produce as cheaply as China. Which means heavily lowered wages, lowered quality and lower safety regulations.
The big winner in this scenario is the corporatists, who will gain huge profits. This could of course eliminate unemployment rates, but also, when everyone has two jobs that pays like half a job, it's not an improvement.

Or by lessening the taxation and regulation, the cost of importing/overseas operating won't be as beneficial (if at all). As unemployment falls, the pool of workers lessens and people aren't as desperate for work, thus companies have to freely offer better pay/benefits to attract or even keep employees. Everyone wins.

>This is interesting. 1. how does he fund the wall, and two, who will do the jobs, illegals do? Illegals are heavily overrepresented in "dirty jobs", jobs no American wanna take. Not only simple stuff like cleaning and making tacos, but sewage, chemicall treatment etc, works too nasty but still has to be done, who will take those jobs?

1. Americans WILL do those jobs, there is no reason to think they won't. "Americans" covers a lot of people with a lot of backgrounds, skills, and so forth. There are people that are willing to work, and considering if you cut the waste in welfare programs then a lot of people who can will have to work too.

>This is literally scary. Torture for information. What if innocent people are taken, then tortured? Where is humanity going when this is suggested as a legit method of getting information?

Waterboarding is scary, but doesn't have life altering effects like gouging out eyes, setting people on fire, or repeatedly breaking bones. Real torture make any of our interrogation tactics look like a day spa, and terrorist (among others) won't give up life saving info by just calling them names.
>>
>>719647177
>ExxonMobil, a company who will make trillions if Trump, as suggested, make peace with Russia.
just gotta say, anyone with the skills and expertise to do shit is going to funded by someone at this point. the best the president can do is know what he wants done, and fill his cabinet with people who will benefit doing what he wants. It is the easiest way to get them on board with his ideals
>>
File: Trump_young.jpg (50KB, 949x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump_young.jpg
50KB, 949x534px
Atheism is shit tier as it promotes individualism. Cultural christianity is where it's at, only through unity can we win.
>>
File: 1484936497702.png (305KB, 697x615px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484936497702.png
305KB, 697x615px
>>719646695
Translation
>WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
>>
Modern Democrats are too far left to get white voters. Democrats thought transgender bathroom rights and gun confiscation were a winning platform. That shit may sell in San Francisco, but in real America people are disgusted by these an-natural and un-American policies.
>>
>>719648817
There is not a mass gathering of atheism to do any such thing. Often it is only the atheist who truely care about other people. when christians give, its only because they have to because the bible makes them. they aren't capable of being good people on their own and need to be told how to be a good person every sunday.
>>
>>719649700
most Christians are terrible Christians. They went to church when they were kids and so the claim that they are while not following it's teachings
>>
>>719649145
Are the gays fucking in a different demension? Then its not un natural.
>>
File: 1484680624946.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484680624946.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>719642237
>>
>>719647392
>>719647926
Hey, I know there's a lot to look through, but do you think you could pick one already?
>>
>>719650047
even the good ones still circumcise. there is a certain selective hearing that is caused by the nostalgia and magic and awe of being Christianity-raped as a kid.
>>
>>719649145
>Modern Democrats are too far left
The American "left" is barely centre left in the developed world.
>>
File: 1480090380620.gif (1MB, 520x293px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480090380620.gif
1MB, 520x293px
>>719641760
congrats on your new out of touch with reality president
enjoy your wars
this reminds of the other one that heard the voice of god and then blitzed iraq

have fun
>>
>>719649145
>San Francisco is not in America
>policies enacted by the American government are "un-American"

>being this retarded
>>
>>719651015
So what, they are too far left to sell their bullshit in the USA. Who cares that foreign leftists are even worse?
>>
>>719650891
boo hoo hoo,
I miss muh forskin

circumcision isn't mandatory. You can ask a doctor to not do it, and plenty of people do that.
>>
>>719650546
Tranny faggot detected
>>
File: 1479992432114.png (1MB, 1001x1100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479992432114.png
1MB, 1001x1100px
>>719647841
>tarrifs will make corporations pay, not consumers
>>
>>719641760
Caption should really read:
>Never underestimate the laziness of Democratic voters.
>>
>>719651537
The baby can? Cool.
>>
>>719651514
>foreign leftists are even worse?
You mean better off by nearly every measure except bullet holes?
>>
>>719651513
The Democratic Party's platform of banning private ownership of firearms is absolutely un-American.
>>
File: dam-son.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dam-son.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>719652252
>everything I disagree with is "un-American"
>>
>>719652701
Things that go against our Constitution are un-American
>>
>>719652252
I'm liberal and I also think the Dem's war on guns is silly. After that kindergarten got shot up I expected Repubs to not give a shit, but the people who should wanted to fix the problem at it's source, Dems, completely ignored mental health reform and went straight to banning guns even harder.
>>
>>719652842
Where's your militia then?
>>
File: goodtry.jpg (16KB, 288x362px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goodtry.jpg
16KB, 288x362px
>>719641760
>>
>>719652701
>the chinese being oppressed by their state is just as american as armed citizens protecting the freedom of everyone
>>
>>719651850
Is he actually legit crying at the end, not laughing?
>>
>>719642021
I mean, the liberals had to put up with 8 years of conservative whining... so, all's fair?

And the conservative whining was a lot more stupid. Does anyone even remember "If Obama gets re-elected, this time next year I'll either be dead or in prison" from Ted Nugent? Or the incessant whining and literal crying from "The Red Coats are Coming, FEMA camps, sharia law!" Alex Jones..?
>>
>>719653102
Poor faggot doesn't understand the meaning of the Second Amendment.
>>
>>719642011
its a shame you don't have the mental capacity to come up with anything on your own.
>>
The Bible is a story adapted from the very people we murdered. If you're curious, Cain (us) killing Abel (the non-agriculturalists) was THEIR story. We (Christians) need a prophet to tell us how to live, and they (tribespeople native to the lands) don't
>>
>>719650602
the truth in this shitty drawn comic is hilarious.
>>
>>719651893
children don't get to make medical decisions about for themselves, otherwise you wouldn't vaccinate a child until they were adults since children hate needles and asked if they'd want one or could decline they would. Luckily, it doesn't have to, It has one or two legal guardians to make those decisions.
>>
>>719653374
Cool story, bro
>>
>>719653210
Yes. Alex Jones is insane.
>>
>>719653231
conservatives 'whined' about gun rights

obama spends 8 yrs faking tragedies and crying in order to ban guns

justifiably justified
>>
>>719654262
lol sure, and bush did 9/11
>>
>>719641760

We will be protected by god.

>Liberals too stupid to know what this means.
>>
>>719652842
>Things that go against our Constitution are un-American
So tell me then, do you support no-fly lists, Gitmo, the PATRIOT Act, NSA wiretapping, religion (muh muslims) based databases, censorship, and everything else the Reps have pushed through, or is it just "un-American" when Dems do it?
>>
>>719645669
I'll take what are Bernie fans for 200
>>
>>719653102
in every American home. Whether you choose to participate is a freedom afforded to you
>>
>>719654889
What have republicans censored exactly?
>>
>>719646002
>He actually believes this
>>
>>719642122
nah it means we can nuke them but our belief will disarm their nukes
>>
>>719646002
how are those immigration policies working out for you?
>>
>>719654763
sandy hook was flat out fake. rewatch that shit. Fake. As. Fuck.
>>
>>719655004
Liberals think it is censorship to say "I don;t want to pay for that."
>>
>>719645760
Literally every single succesful country is liberal. Even the more liberal states in the USA are the ones actually doing anything. Get of that liberal computer and play with rocks
>>
You are all idiots. There was so much fake news, twisted words and blatant lies ON BOTH SIDES that the only way you dumbasses can tell if this is good or bad is to WAIT AND FIND OUT.
>>
>>719655004
http://reverbpress.com/politics/muzzled-house-republicans-pull-plug-on-live-camera-feed-of-democratic-gun-reform-sit-in/
>>
>>719655191
Fine.They're working out as having less rapes per capita than America despite what Fox tells you.
>>
>>719655237
Ah my mistake.
>>719655252
>Even the more liberal states in the USA are the ones actually doing anything
Wanna take bets on what the first US state to go bankrupt will be?
>>
>>719654881
which god tho? there are millions
>>
>>719646695
>We can't cast this as something as simple-minded as a left/right liberal/conservative issue

We actually can.
>>
>>719655252
cuba is liberal. oh if only we could be like them someday. liberalism is trendy, sure, but it didn't build any great country.
>>
>>719655372
they shut off the c-span cameras so the democrat's tantrum wouldn't be aired? this is what you can come up with?
>>
>>719655050
I live in one. And you couldn't pay me to move to America. Now get back to work building me stuff while I enjoy one of my many days of paid time off Americuck.
>>
>>719654262
USA is one of the only countries in the western world with more guns than people... if you don't think that it's part of the reason why USA has more gun violence than any other western nation, you're a mouth breathing moron.
>>
>>719655487
>b-but that doesn't fit my narrative
So, which flavor of kool-aid will you be drinking today?
>>
>>719655202
>US has the highest gun-related murder/capita of any 1st world country
>higher than many 3rd world countries

You're absolutely right, how could any shooting in the US be anything other than a leftist conspiracy
>>
>>719655472
You mean the country with no freedom of press and hates gays? Sure sounds liberal to me...

Communist != Liberal...
>>
>>719655574
C-Span covers congressional business it doesn't cover congressional temper tantrums. Telling C-span to do its job is not censorship.
>>719655551
Guns cause gun violence in the same way that food causes obesity
>>719655699
why the obsession with gun violence
>>
>>719655374
I am sure, but their rape rate is skyrocketing as they import sand niggers. These countries are still a lot whiter than the US is so comparing crime rates is not helpful. But look at how fast their rates are climbing as they foolishly import third world dirt monkeys.
>>
>>719655252
Like Venezuela?
>>
>>719642743
Like how he is going to appoint a special committee to investigate and lock up Hillary
>>
>>719641760
>What. The. Fuck.

The mating call of the whining sjw
>>
>>719641760
You've obviously turned your back on God, but you too will be protected. Faith is the single most potent element of human existence. Science was a mistake.
>>
>>719646695
Ah, right, whining leftie thread it is.
>>
>>719641760
Get the fuck over it. Your cheating cunt lost. He won. We put up with Obama for 8 years and watched him fuck this country up and destroy people. Now it's time for you children to listen to the adults. I see the vandalism in DC from you tolerant, liberal and progressive retarded children. Personally had it been my property and I was there, I would have had no problem killing a few of you off.
>>
>>719655748
>congressional temper tantrums don't have anything to do with congressional business
1/10 (you tried)
>>
>>719655803
He said "successful countries are liberal" not "liberal countries are successful." Learn2read americunt.
>>
>>719654889
There's nothing unconstitutional about GITMO.
>>
>>719653276
do you? let's see your epin OC.
>>
>>719655381
http://247wallst.com/special-report/2016/06/16/states-with-the-fastest-and-slowest-growing-economies-2/3/

sure m8. When Trump gets through his tax cuts those rich liberal states will be even richer
>>
>>719655746
American Liberal = Communist

Ask Obamao or Comrade Bernie
>>
>>719655951
They don't the Democrats don't get to pretend that Congress is in session because they really really want C-span to pay attention to their stupidity.
>>
File: Lady Liberty cries.jpg (110KB, 525x561px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lady Liberty cries.jpg
110KB, 525x561px
>>
>>719646695
>you need to resist
You need to go back to Tumblr, actually, lefty.
>>
>>719655958
So Japan is liberal?
>>
>>719655803
> socialistic politics failed in 1/100 countries therefore we must use the politics that has failed in 99/100
>>
>>719655965
>unconstitutional about GITMO
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/013105_ruling_gitmo.pdf
>>
>>719655965
Fact check analysis: True
>>
>>719655999
aww I hurt you wittle feel, feels.
>>
>>719655699
gun related because niggers

the libs couldn't even keep their story straight on sandy. 'assault rifle' in the trunk? handguns to kill the kids?

they did a great job photoshopping that conga-line pic. you sound so moody, even in text. you probably enjoy watching oprah and eat up that awkward emotional cry-discust-hate shit vibe they play
>>
>>719656158
>implying
I'd rather not get cucked, faggot.
>>
>>719642021
Anybody still stuck on right vs left doesn't realize what's going on yet. This election was about fascism vs anti-fascism.
>>
>>719655574
I like strawberry Kool-Aid. Hook a nigga up, Anon. I know you have gallons of that stuff in your fridge.
>>
>>719656053
>I disagree with it, therefore it should be censored.
wew lad
>>
>>719655748
>obsession
I'm pretty sure statistics for hot-topic issues fall under "general knowledge"

How do you justify your ignorance?
>>
>>719656023
Is this list supposed to prove something? 3/5 of the states listed are ultra conservative. And I don't begrudge rich lefties their money.
>>
>>719655748
>Guns cause gun violence in the same way that food causes obesity
Funny you should say that. USA has some of the most relaxed food restrictions in the western world as well, and a higher than normal obesity rate as a consequence.

American conservativism causes people to become fat, violent and moronic.

Also, if an abundance of guns are the only major difference between America and other countries, why does America have way more violence?

In b4 "but other countries have more knife violence" (hint: America actually has higher knife violence and domestic violence rates than most western nations too).
>>
>>719641760
>what is figure of speech
>>
>>719655958
Regardless.
The US democratic party is not liberal.
They support freedom for gay marriage and abortion to keep the women and homos on board and that's about it.
Everything else is government control and regulating the shit out of everything.
>>
File: ll f.jpg (33KB, 497x696px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ll f.jpg
33KB, 497x696px
>>719656122
>>
>>719656292
Reality and facts are anti-American
>>
>>719656>>719656318
America is also only 60% white
>>
I was busy eating me dinner, have I missed the inauguration?
>>
>>719641760
crazy how he is the most hated president in all of history and it is only day 1 of his presidency lol.
>>
>>719656300
I misread your post!
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 1080x1096px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 1080x1096px
>>719656459
Underrated post, kek
>>
>>719656286
And American anti-fascism won out over fascist Democrat gun confiscation and political persecutions of people who don't fall in line behind transgender insanity.
>>
>>719644484
You do realize that most of the people that hate trump are. It liberal right? In fact trump is far closer to the left than the right.
>>
>>719656518
60 million voted for him so he can't be that hated
>>
Obama spread global anarhism. And he almost succeeded
>>
>>719656318
>American conservativism causes people to become fat, violent

oh yeah, because of the violent use of guns in litteraly every liberal ass movie. you people worship guns because you like feeling powerful. conservatives love there guns like children, they understand what a useful tool is and would never want it to hurt anyone if avoidable.
>>
>>719656421
>"troll.me"
You forgot your xD
>>
>>719656146
Compared to USA yes. They have more consumer protections on food and drugs, and a federal healthcare system that pays for 70% of most healthcare needs. Abortion is legal, they have almost 0 gun ownership, no religion in politics or school...

Are you just retarded or what..?
>>
When he started his speech, it started to rain.
>Even God was crying.
>>
>>719645108
>>719645760
Uh, trump is pretty much a liberal. He's a populist. That's liberalism >>719645784
>>
>>719641760
>>
>>719656604
and even more people voted against him. I think he is pretty much hated.
>>
>>719656459
lol so called white amerifats are mixed race ugly mulattos i.e. they are truly mongerl subhumans with a mixed genetic cesspool of european criminals, negroid slaves and redskinned savages
>>
>>719656664
No buttsex marriage tho
>>
>>719656411
"Government control and regulating the shit out of everything" is actually a pretty good definition of American political liberalism. Not the same thing as classical liberalism, but that is what it means here.
>>
>>719652027
In America we don't have to worry about our women getting raped in the streets on New Year's Eve
>>
>>719656435
>The World According to GOPtards
>>
File: 1482054760692.jpg (678KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482054760692.jpg
678KB, 720x960px
>>719656604
Exactly. The ones who hate him just whine louder than most reasonable people, giving the illusion of mass hatred.
Protestors confirm.
>>
>>719656290
>>719656290
C-span covers certain things and doesn't cover other things. If Bernie wanted C-span to give a reality show and follow him around everywhere with cameras Paul Ryan telling him "No" is not censorship.
>>719656318
>>719656318
>Also, if an abundance of guns are the only major difference between America and other countries, why does America have way more violence?
I don't accept either of these premises as proven.
>>
If I get dubs trump will be assassined
>>
Lets just do this and everyones happy

> Calexit 2018
>>
>>719656208
Oh sorry. Do you think someone calling you out on your hypocrisy means that you hurt their feelings? No it means they are calling you out you retard.
>>
>>719656604
60 million Americans though. This is a country that spends millions on alien abduction insurance remember.
>>
>>719656741
60mil don't hate him though
>inb4 muh unfair electoral college hurr
Nobody said it was unfair until he won
>>
>>719646695
> Liar
> Sociopath
Soooo, politicians?
>>
File: ....png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
....png
8KB, 400x400px
>>719656647
sure kid
>>
>>719656763
Government control...Hmm doesn't trump want more of that? Uh , trumpcare, federal education programs, corporate funding from government, more military spending. ...I can go on
>>
>>719642743
> godless heathens

Go back to 1600s Salem you witch hunting pilgrim. We live in 2017, Christianity haven't been relevant in nearly 100 years
>>
File: Court House.jpg (67KB, 600x481px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Court House.jpg
67KB, 600x481px
>>719641760
You know, this is misrepresenting the man behind the quote, right?
He saw the US as a country of stupid people. Not just one ideological side of it.
>Know your shit son
>>
>>719656930
if dubs you get assassinated
>>
>>719656774
Yes you do, because your rapes per capita are higher.
>>
File: 1457493341553.jpg (72KB, 323x323px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457493341553.jpg
72KB, 323x323px
>>719656286
>anybody still stuck on
>anybody who disagrees with me
>still
>current year argument
>>
>>719656813
No, we hate him and I actually agree with a majority of his political stances.
>>
>>719650602
Some people are like all 4 panels. Some people are like the first 3. Some people are like the last one.

If you believe that all trump supporters are like this you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>719656942
You aren't stealing the CA coastline libbies. you moved out there because of beatiful weather and ruined the place. now go back to shithole NY and stop overpopulating such a naturally resourceful landscape.
>>
>>719656318
>American conservativism causes people to become fat, violent and moronic.

Yes because it's conservatives murdering people everyday.
This disassociation from reality is why you people just lost power.
Without democrats our shitty statistics would look like Switzerland's.
>>
>>719656774
>raped by sandniggers
FTFY
Our women still get raped by Chad fairly regularly. Or did you forget that wipipo rape, too?
>>
>>719656519
Fair enough
>>
Who's going to hook a good, red-blooded American up with pics of the first lady's tits?
>>
File: IMG_0295.jpg (43KB, 480x294px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0295.jpg
43KB, 480x294px
>>719641760
I eagerly await your smiting at the hands of Trump, then God in the afterlife.

I will dance upon your grave, heathen. The dance of a man who feels true happiness on this day

DEUS VULT!
>>
>>719657057
And you supported Obama and Hillary because of their limited-government, free-market policies. Are you even trying, bro?
>>
>>719656635
Somebody gets it.
Basically
>liberal gun use = power, robbery, shoot each other, shoot everyone
>conservative gun use = defense from lib niggers.
>>
>>719656576
Who's guns were confiscated?
>>
>>719645747
> dirty Hindu rat

Nobody cares what you want, shitstain. You're subhuman.
>>
>>719657014
>if I call him kid
>>
>>719657190
Because things were great under Bush sr. and Bush jr.?

Also, to the rest of the world the Democrats would also be considered conservatives. Your retarded country is so conservative that even your liberals are conservative. If conservativism made countries safer, USA would be the safest.
>>
>>719657428
John Popper
>>
>>719656604
>60,000,000 voted for him
>out of 310,000,000
>19%
>takes office with 40% approval rating
>literally the lowest of any president

Yep, the US loves him
>>
>>719657428
Democrats lost so Hillary didn't get to force Australia-style gun confiscation on America
>>
>>719657112
But we aren't getting invaded by sandniggers, Trump is protecting us. Maybe he could solve the reuglar nigher problem also?
>>
>>719657657
Why didn't Obama take them?
>>
>>719656813
this is not like the gore vs. bush election where the popular vote was won by a couple of 100K votes. There was literally 2 million or more voters more that voted against trump. You can't deny numbers. We can say that there are more people in this country that don't like trump. Personally I don't care who became president nor about the electoral college. But I find this whole trump situation hilarious. His retard supporters excuses or arguments give me laughs and the dumb shit the protesters do have been giving me laughs.
>>
>>719657162
>"we"
Sorry, I forgot you speak for the entire country.
>>
>>719647580
>cut Obamacare
He said that he's probably not going to do that anymore
> Obama did shit to stop Guantanamo
Acting as if the president can do whatever he wants and doesn't have to have the (at the time, republican) congress pass shit to make it happen
> business people =\= lobbyists
Ya ok, bud
>>
>>719656038
EVERYONE IT'S THE RED SCARE.

You're a moron. Conservatives want you to believe liberalism = communism. There's nothing communist about federal healthcare and consumer protection...

Free market and reduced regulations don't enable lower prices, they enable companies to prey on people.
>>
>>719653276
/b/ literally deep throats the autist/artist known as Ben Garrison and this is your response hahaha
>>
>>719656987
Kek
>>
>>719656942
Free cascadia!


Hawaii can come too
>>
>>719657185
probably why it has a good landscape is because liberals are protecting federal land from it being sold off unlike the conservatives that wouldnt mind all state parks shrink in size if they can make money off the land some how


/gotem
>>
>>719657185
lol the west coast was always liberal. You can stay in you in-land trailerparks.
>>
>>719657380
Hang on here, I was pointing out your hypocrisy. You don't know where my beliefs fall.
>>
>>719657874
>Free market
Right...... Regulate the fuck out of the 'markets' that aren't liked.

>Free
>>
>>719657843
Except that they did just vote to remove Obamacare (ACA).
>>
>>719657657
Yeah, I was told for 8 years that Obama was going to take my guns away. Youre all a bunch of fucking liars.
>>
>>719648817
That sounds almost like communism... ha! You've gone so far right that you're now extremely left!
>>
>>719657782
Bro don't worry, I know he's retarded. I'm not gaining my power from him winning, it's from the liberal response. Regardless, I don't care if 2 million people more voted against him, he's smart for winning the states he did, and strategically playing the system. I think the system itself could be fixed, but, I admire him for using it to his advantage. I just find it funny how no liberals wanted the system changed till he won, you know?
>>
>>719657829
The anti -trump movement I speak for
>>
>>719658137
he triggered the libs bad lmao. I figure that in itself was enough of a tool to muster votes from the rest of americans that are tired of political correctness.
>>
>>719657962
>/gotem
Nigger confirm
>>
>>719657986
Actually, it became primarily liberal in the early 60's
>>
>>719658093
If Obama had a Democrat-controlled Congress he would have. Denying that Democrats want to ban private ownership of the most popular firearms just shows your ignorance. Hillary and Obama sought to ban so-called assault rifles - meaning semiautomatic rifles - and they likewise don't think you should be able to own a Glock or anything they consider high-capacity. The fact that Obama didn't get it done doesn't mean he doesn't want to do it; he failed at a lot of things.
>>
>>719658275
But if you agree with most of his stances?
I know the delivery is hilariously unprofessional and makes the country look like a joke, but is that really the only reason you hate him?
>>
>>719657657
Funny how conservatives keep saying that dems want to take the guns away, and yet they never do...

Funny how when the guns were taken away in Australia, the country became undeniably safer...
>>
File: IMG_3228.png (407KB, 415x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3228.png
407KB, 415x620px
mfw the republicans won all three branches but still have to be salty online because people have different opinions than them.
>>
>>719658425
and then became the center of the worlds development
>>
>>719658614
>his stances

racist, and anti-humanitarian stances that i thought we were done with back in the 60s, but i guess not.
>>
>>719658666
Not surprising to see satanic trips arguing in favor of gun confiscation
>>
>>719657565
>because I say it, it's true
Exactly why are our liberals actually conservative to the rest of the world? Because they can't make the major changes needed to be on the same level as the European cucks?
>>
>>719657565
Doesn't matter if Bush was president, niggers gon nig. Aka, shoot everything like any other monkey with a gun.
>>
>>719658075
We'll see
>>
File: 1479076361656.gif (179KB, 375x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479076361656.gif
179KB, 375x375px
>>719657428
Nobody's, Trump won in case you didn't hear
>>
>>719657764
Niggers naturally love guns
>>
>>719658666
Them 666 trips, your agument has been voided.
>>
>>719658679
it's funny that the conservatives always say liberals play victim, meanwhile they always feel the need to defend themselves and stand up as if they are some kind of wronged minority...
>>
>>719658871
fuckin sweet, trips get!
>>
>>719657628
Doesn't matter if they love him, he's president and you can't do shit about it.
>>
>>719658966
but you literally just said it does matter whether dems or reps are in power.

You reps really are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
>>
>>719659264
Even their leader cries for safespaces and soils his diaper as soon as snl is on.
>>
I really cant wait until our enlisted men and women get sent over seas to get fucked by the middle easterners again. i hope our govt keeps lying to us about Russia, then some major catastrophe happens which we'll blame on Russia, then off to war they go. Fuck Yeah, the world is about to get a real freedom cock shoved down its throat. i hope we can say we did it all for the keks at the funeral, when your brother, sister, mom or dad gets blown to bits by an IED.
>>
>>719658605
What legislation was proposed that reflects what you just stated? Tell me when the Republicans voted it down.
By the way, a majority of Americans including gun owners like myself have no problem with a ban on semi-automatic weapons
>>
>>71965861
Yes he acts like a clown and of course I hate that but I'm more afraid of his ego and what trouble it can get us in to
>>
>>719642430
that's all he's EVER done
>>
>>719658284
That's really what it was too. I lowkey voted for him just because I was sick of the overly PC bullshit. I know he's gonna shake up and break stuff politically, but I can only hope that liberal agenda is included in the mess.
>I don't love him, I love what he can do to libs
>>
>>719658814
I said most , not all. Again I despise the man.
>>
>>719659694
did you see who Trump appointed to Sec. of Edu.??
aw keedz finnuh be dum ass fock
>>
>>719658880
You are kidding right?

In my country, not even the far right party is questioning the right of gay / lesbian people to be treated normal. Only the far right party is questioning the climate change. Only the far right party is questioning Islam. And only one right wing party wants tax-cuts for major corporations.

Talking about major changes: agreed to climate regulations, agreed to abortion to be legal, agreed to major economic reforms, agreed soft-drugs to be legal...

Serious, do your homework before asking silly questions.
>>
Non american supporting trump.
But all you have to do is look at these threads to realise America is fucked.
The dumb shit you people actually believe..... and I'm not just talking about religion.
>>
>>719659855
And his pick for the head of the EPA doesn't believe that climate change is real.
>>
>>719658814
He's racist why exactly? For not wanting to let mexicans break the law and jump the border? For not wanting to take in refugees that have caused hell everywhere they were let in? It's not an open border, and it isn't racist to enforce the law.
He's said some questionable stuff, but to anybody that isn't overly PC, it's pretty obvious he's just a chill guy that doesn't have time to filter what he says. I'd love to actually get to know the guy, he seems aight, just demonized by the media cause people loves that shit.
>>
>>719641760
Dumb nigger EVERY president has prayer and God in their inauguration.
>>
>>719659986
Non American who is supporting trump?
Привет!
>>
>>719660108
He called Mexicans living in American rapists on day 1! Where have u been?Need I say more?
>>
>>719657874
Except that's wrong. Your American version of a "free market" isn't actually that free at all, of course you're going to see it as flawed, because it is, it's regulated too much. Look at Hong Kong, their actual free market is fucking beautiful.
>>
>>719660108
Implying all Mexicans are criminals, because a minority is.
Implying all refugees are terrorists, because a very small minority is.

You do know the definition of racist, right?
>>
>>719660032
this is some Real life Idiocracy type shit man. i low key hope he fucks up so we can all blame the stupid fucks who voted him into office.
>>
>>719641760
I suppose you genuinely think Clinton would have been a good choice...
>>
>>719658880
Even the furthest right party in my country, when they had majority control, did not infringe on gay rights and abortion rights, or federal health care, or welfare, or employment insurance...
>>
>>719658798
Yet couldn't quite keep Trump out of office, could they? Just shows, it's not all about them, regardless of how many businesses and liberals base themselves there. I'd argue NY is a tad more important to the country.
>>
>>719660355
I tried to look at Hong Kong's but there was too much smog so I couldn't see it.
>>
>>719660236
>Mexicans living in American rapists
damn Mexicans
first they're living in my country
now they're living in my rapists
>>
>>719660483
Keeping the status quo is better than a potential nuclear holocaust
>>
>>719660355
Genuinely asking, but how is Hong Kong less regulated than any western nation when China is actually a communist country?
>>
>>719660236
Because they are
>>719660405
I live in Chicago, are you implying they're not?
Middle eastern ideal in general are entirely incompatible with western ideals. It's in their religious law to literally rape and kill those who are not practicing their religion.
>>
>>719659855
Only teachers union stooges oppose Devos for secretary of education. Democrats believe the public schools are there for the benefit of their union supporters, not the students.
>>
>>719655417
Trump said there's only one, tho
>>
>>719660772
1. Who gives a shit where you live
2. Maybe read the Quran before passing on false information, it'll make you look like you aren't brain dead.
>>
>>719660772
So , you're also a racist but that doesn't change the fact that Trump proved he was a racist on the first day of his campaign with his own words.
>>
>>719660772
Yeah I get raped errday by all the sandnigs who I pass on the street.
>>
>>719660032
Democrats have been taken over by environmental nutjobs who do not believe in economic growth and oppose any and every pipeline. You people are why Shrillary lost, never change.
>>
>>719659876
You literally just described American. Do you live in your basement and never go outside, or are you not from here? You obviously have a very warped view of how things are. Most people accept gays, climate change, and that corporations need a knock down. I will say that we're overly afraid of Muslims, but not without decent reason.
>>
>>719660490
That's because we have conservatives. That doesn't make our liberals any less liberal, we just have more that aren't liberal.
>>
>>719660913
> Only teachers say that he's a bad choice
Right, because the last person I'd trust to know about education is teachers. I bet you're also antivacs because you think you know better than a trained professional.
>>
>>719660772
You know it's literally in the Christian law to rape and kill those who are not practicing their religion? Some Christians live by this law, should America also deport all Christians?

I am not saying all refugees should be allowed to enter any country, and I am in favor of good refugee camps in the area of the refugees, so the refugees don't have to go on long journeys. But come on, saying all refugees are terrorists is just plain ignorant.
>>
>>719660913
yet this. itch believes our public teachers are being over paid....coming from a woman whose family has donated millions to get republicans elected on the House and in Congress. Her family literally bought her that Position and her life long private education.
>>
>>719659420
Cept that wasn't me, this is an anonnymous board, I jumped into the conversation, but you do realize you're talking to multiple people right? Newfag detect?
>>
>>719641760
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8
>>
>>719661211
B-but they use it to weaken our immune system, them jews are crafty sonuva bitches.
>>
>>719661084
> Climate change is real = environmentalist nutjob rhetoric
That's why republicans get a bad rep. There's no middle ground for some of you. It's either we're with you or against you.
>>
>>719656962
acc true af just cos you don't have oc doesn't mean anything
>>pic unrelated
>>
>>719660686
>american education
>>
File: 69c.jpg (21KB, 462x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
69c.jpg
21KB, 462x401px
>>719661363
Citation plox
>>
>>719643745
so much euphoric fedoras kek
>>
>>719661083
Stop asking for it. Dress more conservatively
>>
>>719661104
So how come a LGTB hating, enviroment change denier, cutting corp. taxes, racist is now in office?
>>
>>719659855
I'm getting out, I'm not sure where I'm gonna go, but I'm legitimately afraid of how the future generations will turn out. Pls Trump y u do dis
>>
>>719661424
Anonymous is 1 person, I am arguing with myself. I'm oldfag enough to know that, scrub.
>>
>>719661211
Teachers unions do not give a shit about educating children, they only care about taking care of their members. They want more money for less work, that is the bottom line. And they make it impossible to fire even the most inept teachers. You just outed yourself as a leftwing teachers union shill, congrats.
>>
>>719661604

Luke 19:27:
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Matthew 10:34:
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Deuteronomy 17:
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
>>
>>719661743
You could say the same about doctors but I'm not going to cut funding to my local hospital you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>719661604
I knew this was comming.
Read Leviticus 24:16 and 24:23.
>>
>>719653210
yes here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVoVIyL-ERU
>>
>>719648180
1. He denies the scientific consensus of climate change.
2. He is more corrupt than Hilary. Take a look at his transition team.
>>
>>719662003
We get it the Bible contradicts itself, I'm sure the Quran does too. This argument was pointless and you two need to have a good long think.
Thread posts: 294
Thread images: 30



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.