[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drunk/ thread Share what are you drinking. Share feels. Share

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

File: idontnowwhatamidoingwithmylife.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
idontnowwhatamidoingwithmylife.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
/drunk/ thread

Share what are you drinking.
Share feels.
Share reasons why are you drinking.
Share state of drunkness.
Share drunk stories.
>>
im drinking a mixture of two gallons of vodka, mango pineapple jueice, and gingerale.
>>
>>719594336
kappys tequila from the bottle. this is a new low
>>
I'm drinking coke and moonshine, it's pretty good
>>
>>719594739
I like you, that seems depressing as fuck
>>
>>719594336
I wish I had whisky now
>>
Im drinking water for men
>>
>>719594836
unemployed and a week away from eviction. fuck yeah my life
>>
>>719594336
Drinking is my destiny. I was conceived by a drunk, fathered by a drunk. I drink to understand. But I haven't found it yet, maybe it's in the bottom the next beer.
>>
Boom Boom Syrah.

I feel pretty sober but kinda warm. Not buzzed though.

I'm drinking because it went with dinner (Chinese bbq pork).

I am in a non state of drunkenness.

Once upon a time I worked an 80+ hour week testing Wii games. Not a drunken story, but it's the first thing that came to mind.
>>
>>719594915
do you drink tequilla because it gets you the most fucked up in the shortest amount of time?
>>
maybe you remember I was the anon trying to ask a girl out by bowling here's an update

>friend gets new ball and shows me his scores
>screenshot his score and send to girl
>good idea brewing
>basically say at least you can beat [anon]
>she responds "i beat you [laughing emoji]
>I say along the lines of I got a new ball you won't again
>checkmate
>'lol ok'
>fuckfuckfuck.jpg
>ask for rematch?
>'eh maybe if im up for it [laughing emoji]'
>shitshitshit

she was never really one who liked bowling so I brushed it off

>I say it doesn't have to be bowling
>ah ha got this now
>'Oh< lol [laughing emoji]
>I respond 'what?'

cause I don't know what she means and well this is were it left off (she's probably sleeping atm I need you fuckin help anons don't let me fuck this up also were both in HS
>>
>>719595012
my parents dont drink. i am not their fault. whats can you do
>>
>>719594336

Water
Things are ok
I'm thirsty
I'm almost not thirsty, but I'll continue to drink water throughout the night while I'm awake
One time I was thirsty so I got some water
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (41KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
41KB, 535x462px
>>719595211
>>
>>719595129
nah. i drink whatever the girl brings home. two weeks ago i drank kappys gin from the bottle. the week after it was rum. now its tequila. who knows next week.
>>
>>719594336
drinking johnney walker red, kinda drunk
>>
>>719595165
stop frettin homie

bitches are dime a dozen

stop giving a shit about her
>>
Alcoholic reporting in. Currently working on 3 years sober. I dont miss the obsession. But i remember that feeling of being a little less alone when there was a thread with other drunks in it. I dont miss grasping for that.
>>
>>719595323
I don't have strong feelings for her so if she says no it won't hurt but if she says yes that'd be great
>>
>>719594336

Just started my 4th drink of the night which is my final 1/4 of a bottle of Ten High Bourbon mixed with cherry coke zero. I won't remember much beyond this point. I shall soon pass out in my recliner or if I am able to stand up in a bit, my couch. I may or may not piss myself in the next few hours.

I am 34 and have been an alcoholic since I was 17. Off and on party animal mode for a long time but the last 4-5 years I have been more or less drinking myself to death. >tfw it takes a long fucking time to drink yourself to death

I have been trying to outlive my parents. They probably have less than 10-15 years left each. I seriously doubt that I will be able to wait that long.

I could make it look accidental if I was in a good mood on my final day here...
>>
>>719595287
well at least you have someone in your life, thats pretty good. Im gonna have a drink on you.
>>
File: gondola.png (310KB, 655x977px) Image search: [Google]
gondola.png
310KB, 655x977px
>>719594336
personally im washing down a chicken sandwich with my nightly protein shake
>>
>>719595165
text "ARE YOU ASLEEP"
>>
>>719595397
im not an alchoholic, im a drunk. its different. slightly.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 303x166px
>Just a shit ton of Vodka
Im drinking in memory of my first girl. She was my first, and my only love. Moving on would be betrayal in my eyes.

>4 years ago
>Uni
>Meet qt 3.14
>She's a 9
>Im a 6
>we go out
>Long story short, she's perfect
>I tell her I don't deserve her, Im ugly
>She tells me something that will stick with me forever.

"Anon, that's true. Physically, yes. But you, Anon, are the best man I've ever met, and that's all that matters."

>Fast forward 2 years
>She moves out from her dad's place
>She crashes with a friend
>I offer her my apartment
>She says no
>Months go by
>She hasn't said a word
>Haven't seen her in Uni
>Find out she intentionally crashed her car
>Suicide note time
>im in it
>So is her dad

Turns out, anons, her father raped her, and beat her constantly all through her life. She never told me this. I never knew, and I regret knowing, because all I want to do now is avenge her.

She was scared, anons, she was scared of the bed. She was scared of having sex. She killed herself because she thought if she couldn't pleasure a man, she was useless.

>Log on to email
>Find unread message from her
>time stamp is literally an hour before it happened

>"Im so sorry"
>>
>>719595472
nah not gonna fuck it up
>>
>>719595397
hey that's cool, i haven't been sober in about three years (waking time)
>>
I'm drinking whiskey. I want to shoot dope. Shooting some dope is the only thing I wanna do. I hate drinking. Drinking is only tolerance when I can't jam heron in my veins. I'm a better person when I shoot dope. I'm an ass hole when I drink.
>>
>>719595171
I guess you haven't found the answer either? Want a beer anon?
>>
>>719595426
Godspeed anon.
I wish I could tell you that things are gonna be better, but....
The boote sooths the pain
>>
>>719595437
yeah, shes pretty cool. sucks to be such a loser a teacher has to support you though. cheers mate, ill have a shot with you
>>
Been drink kraken black spiced rum served neat every day for the past week, withdrawal keeps me drinking, currently two rocks glasses down tonight.
>>
>>719594336
>>719594336
>>719594336

Also, question. What's up the fucking alcoholics mixing liquor and fruit juice or some kind of pop? Like you mother fuckers must be at least 300 pounds drinking all the time.

Just fucking take it straight.
>>
File: 1483220591803.jpg (112KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
1483220591803.jpg
112KB, 800x540px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFoTQRtgFLo
THIS FUCKING MADMAN HAS SMOKED CRACK ON STREAM, LIT HIS UNDERWEAR ON FIRE AND SPREAD HIS ASSCHEEKS AND SHOVED A PEN UP HIS ASS HELP GET IT TO 100 SO HE BREASK HIS WALL AND PISSES HIMSELF LITERALLY A HAPPENING
>>
Does anyone drink here because the booze makes him a better person?
>>
>>719595426
No, don't make it look like a good day. Say your byes days ahead.
>>
>>719594336
don't forget share nudes of yourselves. you won't remember a thing!
>>
>>719595831
who says we dont?
>>
>>719595566
Dang man.
I hope I never have to experience something that awful.
>>
>>719595893
Ill fucking do it
>>
>>719595566

>physically yes

Jesus, sounds like you dodged a bullet. She pretty much came out and said you were gross.

Fuck that dude, move on and stop being a bitch.
>>
>>719595709
I appreciate the kind words anon. I'm not a bad person in any way shape or form. I have made some poor choices in my life. I have spent the last 20+ years avoiding problems and I feel that I am finally backed into a corner where I can no longer avoid them so rather than dealing with shit I am just going to end it all soon.
>>
>>719595628
id kill a man for a beer. there are no answers.
>>
>>719595831
>alcoholics
you mean kids mixing so they don't pass out and get drunk quick
>>
Drinking twisted tea because I'm a bitch and most alcohol makes me throw up in my mouth, my childhood dog had to be put down today.
>>
>>719595566
mah nigga. im sorry
>>
Six IPAs and a tequila shot in and that'll do it for me tonight. Pretty drunk. Drinking cuz I wanted to. I do at least twice a week, if not three times. Wife doing it with me. It'll suck for a bit in the morning, but eh. My boss is hot and I basically stare at her and talk to her all day since our desks face each other, so it'll be all right.
>>
>>719595941
The booze is the only way I cope. When I drink, I forget how bad the feels were.

>>719595972
Sexual appeal =/= Love anon, what we had is special, and hard to explain
>>
>>719596016
id rather lose a limb than my dog. sorry anon
>>
>>719595566

Wasn't your fault. She never told you. Not only that, but you were someone important to her, the best man she ever met, and, maybe its time to believe that and act accordingly.

Sorry for your loss anon.
>>
>>719595534

I didnt mention anyone but myself. You trying to convince yourself?

>>719595571

Probably just plain forgotten what life is like sober, anon. I had forgotten that most people dont wake up feeling bad. I had convinced myself that i didnt feel bad in the morning. Truth is i just forgot what else there was to feel like.
>>
>>719596010
>>719595910

Not saying you guys do, but I've seen some people who have legit fucking problems and that's what they do. They mix it. Like come on, the alcohol is bad enough you're getting shit faced every night. That extra sugar is just going to get you fatter and fatter.
>>
>>719595976
fuck man, you remind me so much of myself. I do the same shit. Im not suicidal tho, I just push my problems away to a further date. Its not good, because they always catch up, but now I am drinking and that is what matters right now
>>
>>719596006
No answers, huh? Guess I'll keep drinking. I'll just hand you a cold one, no need to spill blood.
>>
>>719596172
yeah, probably.
>>
>>719594336

vodka and root beer
>>
>>719596062
I've heard that so many times, it doesn't even have meaning anymore. Thanks, though

>>719596153
I can't get over her Anon, she's the only woman I've ever loved, and the only woman who's ever given me a chance.
>>
>>719596152
It's alright, she was 14 and it was her time to go, she was in pain. Still hurts like hell though. Thanks man
>>
>>719596077

>sexual appeal
>what we had was special

kek. No anon, you had a girl who was emotionally fucked. She clung to you because you were probably too pussy to make a move and she saw you as the "good guy" in her life.

Move on. It's hard to explain because you can't, you can't find one meaningful thing about it.
>>
>>719595566

Typical shit story from a practicing alcoholic feeling sorry for themselves.
>>
Drinking trying to not think about my mom. Passed away sept 8th in a roll over accident she was ejected from the car.. miss her way too much..
>>
>>719596221
to a swift and easy end my brother
>>
drinking a pint of jim beam. i was doing good for a little bit. i used to drink a whole fifth a night, then i met a great girl, fell in love and i stopped for a bit cuz she was amazing. She left for college and i ive been back on the bottle. Its tough when u spend every day and night then she just ups and leaves....but its for the best cuz shes going to school and i all i want is for her to live life and have a good life.
>>
>>719595397
how did you manage to do it anon ?
>>
>>719596439

Nice double dubs. But yeah, this.

They waste their WHOLE lives away on some girl who probably, moved on immediately afterwards and couldn't care less.

We're a generation of lil bitches.
>>
File: bob'sstare.png (335KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
bob'sstare.png
335KB, 720x720px
>>719596439
>>
>>719596468
fuck, that cuts deep. Im gonna drink with you
>>
>>719596468
Not sure what I would do if I lost my mother. Idk if I could drink anymore then I do now, but I'd sure as hell try.
>>
>>719596218
I've tried so hard to avoid the inevitable but I know that someday soon I am going to crack and jump off a bridge, drive my car 100mph+ into a solid object, overdose on pain pills/alcohol.

I have spent years just hoping that I could out live my parents but that time is starting to pass. TBH if I could just walk into a forest and disappear with no trace of my body ever being found, I would do so.
>>
>>719596382
Found the Anon who's never felt love.

Anon, we had so much fun. We did so many things together. We spent countless hours by the creek talking to each other. Talking about life, about love.
we danced all through the night together. We had long drives just for fun. We sat on the couch for 3 hours at a time, just silently cuddling. I was ready to marry her, and I don't think shew would appose.
>>719596439
It saddens me you think so.
>>
>>719596298
yeah i know. what am i supposed to do, fix it? nothing fixes that shit. thats a scar you take to the grave. you were talking about it, i did my duty as a man. you wanna vent, vent, ill listen. dont expect us to make you feel any better.
>>
>>719596594
Thanks bud, it really sucks. She was always there no matter how shitty things were. Sadly she was loosing her mind. Headed to the VA.
>>
>>719596439
And no one else here does the same? hell, if you aren't someone who tips the bottle, why are you here?
>>
>>719596769
I never expected anyone to make me feel better. Im just venting anon, I don't want anyone to fix it. The only fix I can see working is death, but I'm too young for that.
>>
>>719596500
I'll drink to that. At least that's an actual reason to be wasted.
>>
>>719595397
good for you, keep it up.
>>
File: 3843012754_962723dc74_o.jpg (533KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3843012754_962723dc74_o.jpg
533KB, 1800x1200px
>>719595856
I do anon. Doesn't really affect my perception/reaction time/motor skills untill I'm off my ass drunk. It's how I used weed before that stopped working, sort of just enhances everything and reduces anxiety. I used to drive drunk everyday after work until I came inches away from a DUI just before the new year. Still drink daily
>>
>>719596890
kinda feels like getting fixed would be wrong, right? like it spits on her or something. hate that shit
>>
>>719596691
Fuck, I literally have the same thoughts. But trudge thru it. I want to tell you that it will be better, but we all know that it will not. Just push yourself and live through it. Dont let them win
>>
>>719596691
That thought crosses my mind. Walk as far into the forest as possible. Pick a remote spot where you're not likely to be found for a long time. Ingest whatever...watch the sun set... wake up to coyotes and vultures picking the meat off your bones.
>>
>>719596298

I understand my dude more than I care to share.

Alls I'm saying is that I hope you find closure at some point. I just think that if someone thinks you're the best man they ever knew, they might be on to something, and just because you'll never forget that love for her doesn't mean that you can't be someone else's best man they ever knew. I'll leave it at that. All the best
>>
>>719596708

Anon, I have found love. I have someone who I feel sexual attraction to and she feels it for me.

We both connect on all levels, that's what love is.

I can prove that she was just using you as an emotional bodybag.

1.) How many of her friends did she introduce you to?
2.) When did you first kiss?
3.) Did she post about you on any social media?
4.) Did you meet any of her family?
>>
>>719596512

I had a couple of seizures and went through the DTs, some runs ins with police. Started going to meetings. Realized i was drinking when i didnt really want to. And started taking it 1 day at a time.

I gave the fuck up. Threw in the towel. Called it quits. Under no circumstances.
>>
>>719595831
coke zero bro, I dont worry about the cancer when Im going to die of liver failure.
>>
>>719597147

Coke Zero is actually worse for you than actual Coke.

Don't drink diet anything.
>>
>>719596899
i dont even remember what wasted feels like. i cant drink fast enough to get wasted. i dont even like booze.
>>
>>719596960
It helps me with talking to people. Suddenly I become confident, funny, sharp. Otherwise Im a petty judgemenatl fucking autist
>>
>tfw was heavy alcoholic
>spending 1000 € yearly on booze (I was Also drinking the cheapest stuff I could find already)
>mfw I discover kratom in April 2016
>quit alcohol from one day to the next

Based kratom
>>
>>719597222
Can I get a peer-reviewed study backing that claim up?
>>
>>719597101
nigga whatre you 20? you have no fuckin idea what love is. that little shithead understands it more than you ever fuckin will. connecting on all fucking levels? that aint fucking love, thats fucking convenience.
>>
>>719597032
It does. That's why I said the only fix is death. I can be with her again

>>719597082
I'll take this to heart anon, thank you.

>>719597101
1.) like six, and from what I understood, they were close friends
2.) Our first date
3.) We took selfies all the time mate. We had each other on facebook.
4.) Her uncles, and cousins. I met her Dad once, before I knew what was going on. I did get a pretty bad vibe from him, but shrugged it off as him being a grumpy old man.
>>
>>719596708

Saddens you? Ive heard 1000 versions of the same story. Ive even got one myself. But i decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and do something about my drinking.
>>
>>719597369
aspartame is basically poison. im biased though, i can taste it.
>>
>>719597475
I am open to suggestions anon, you can attempt to set me straight, but I doubt you can.
>>
>>719596809

Because its possible to recover from that hopeless state of mind.
>>
>>719594336
>be me
>realize you can't be me
>because you can't drink 8x 211 talls a night
>go on about your faggey beer
>etc gay talk etc

probably schizophrenia and alcoholism but i am enjoying the fuck out of life and i don't give a fuck.
>>
>>719597069
I am 34 and have thought about suicide multiple times per day since I was 12. I have learned to deal with mental pain. Unfortunately, my amazing parents split and quit taking me to the dentist when I was around 13. I haven't been to a dentist since then. I more or less gave up on smiling more than a decade ago but now I am in constant pain from fucked up teeth. To top it all off, I have a micropenis and have had to pass up or fail at having sex more than 10 times since I was 17.

>>719597078
There is nothing more that I want that this. I just wish I could somehow blow my brains out and instantly be buried below a ton of lime never to be seen or heard from again.
>>
>>719597458
dont be an idiot. theres no reunion waiting for you, theres just the black. if your done living i get that, but if youre tryna die so you can meet your girlfriend, your living a sweet little dream.
>>
side note to all the drunkbors, I kinda missed the toilet bowl while trying to piss
>>
>>719597514
I understand that some people can taste it, but I've yet to see research showing that it's harmful. Establishing long-term harmful effects is always difficult though, to be fair.
>>
>>719594336
Im drinking weed
>>
>>719597618
I know it is.
I just haven't found out how anon
if you aren't gonna help, btfo
let us drunkies wallow in our pity without ridicule, it's all we want.
>>
>>719597742
lmfao
>>
>>719597705
The dream is my only relief, along with the vodka
>>
File: 20161102_181707.png (4KB, 630x500px) Image search: [Google]
20161102_181707.png
4KB, 630x500px
>>719597282
I know what you mean by sharp. Think it's the anxiety reducing element. How often do you drink? What's your drink of choice
>>
>>719597704
It sounds like you need a change, some insurance and to get your teeth fixed. That shit sucks man but the hard truth is no one looks out for you but yourself. I hope it gets better.
>>
>>719597705
I shall call you Niggerbro
>>
File: Er3RO.jpg (66KB, 708x588px) Image search: [Google]
Er3RO.jpg
66KB, 708x588px
>Be me,
> 27, young sailor
>Came home after 6month contract
>contact GF, as she bought a new place
>GOTO bar after the airport.
>drunkAF.jpeg
>GOTO her house in a taxi.
>she sees me in this state.
>we argue slot on the door of the apt bldg
>taxi still fking standing there, he's paid though.
>her dog's running downstairs to meet me.
>mu BF Labrador
>we still arguing, dog's runs to the side walk just chilling.
>I noticed taxi driver just won't leave, AssholePaki.Avi
>throw my shoe at his car, he get scared.
Dog reacts, runs to get the Snicker, shoe is behind the first left wheel, driver scared of me gets to reverse the car quickly.
>I see, dog's head is about to get injured.
>I react, run fast, in a split second, pickup the dog and throw him to the side, hand gets caught in the wheel,
>Driver realized this and bolted quickly.
>MFW girlfriend brought me upstairs and gave an amazing blow.
>>
File: 1484670419110.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1484670419110.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>719594336
Drinking Yuengling.
Mixture of anger and apathy.
Drinking because I'm out of weed.
Three beers in so barely buzzing.
One time I fucked an ugly broad because I was drunk and she came over and hit on me. I wasn't going to discourage women offering free sex and she was an awesome chick.
>>
>>719595566
Picture of email or it didn't happen
>>
>>719597514
2005 called and they want their aspartame back

they don't use that shit any more dumbass. leave your house once a decade and you might be surprised.
>>
>>719597801
im 3 weeks weed clean. its killing me. i love weed more than i love oxygen. cant afford it without a job. im so depressed without it.
>>
>>719597704
Im 25 and I kinda share the same path as you. Even the dentist story; last time I went was like in elementary school. I just keep telling myself that the future may be better than what I have now. I may be delusional, but thats how I operate.
>>
>Drinking red wine
>feels: fucking pumped that God Emperor Trump will become President tomorrow
>drinking to wind down after a long day
>drunk level:
just a little warm
drunk story:
>be me
>be in college (7 years ago)
>be at a bar
>get drunk, make out with a woman
>band is playing a Nirvana song
>woman says "hey, this song was really popular when I was in college
>lel, I'm making out with a milf
>>
>>719594336
vodka and soda after the rodeo
>>
>>719597964
american dream right there
if you're like a 4/10 beta

grats on losing your virginity though i'm sure waiting till you were 19 was worth it.
>>
>>719597853
Beer when things are going steady, tequilla or whiskey if I want to get there fast
>>
>>719597988
It's been deleted.
I removed it after finding myself staring at it for hours on end after her death.

Im at least trying to fix it. Ill see if I can undo it, to share.
>>
>>719598108
turns out it was doogie howser dressed as a woman, went to college as a pre teen

could have been since NPH is a fag.
and i mean you can kinda brag about fucking NPH best you'll get.
>>
>>719597844
eh. a part of me wants to convince you otherwise. but thats sober me. drunk me says lets have a drink and forget.
>>
>>719596533
I spent 4 years of my life waiting for a girl and I'm married with a kid and I still think about that girl every day. It's fuckin torture
>>
>>719597914
i guess thats not the worst. why?
>>
>>719598113
>rodeo
kek can't go to a football game cuz your shit tier team went home. enjoy roping those purdy horsee's maybe you'll get you sum!
>>
File: 1482475172761.gif (763KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1482475172761.gif
763KB, 500x281px
>>719594336
>/drunk/ thread
>Share what are you drinking.
>Share feels.
Feels bad.
>Share reasons why are you drinking.
Currently I'm not.
>Share state of drunkness.
In the past, till the point where I would blackout.
>Share drunk stories.
Main reason I drink is because it's the one and only time I feel social. Talk to or even want to talk to others. Not really a story but a reason.
Why I don't drink right now I won't say, but I'll start again, I know this for a fact.
>>
>>719597802

Read this

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.aa.org/assets/en_US/en_bigbook_chapt2.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjc0bH8gtDRAhWH2yYKHVmfASUQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNE604wHg7ofJ8J-SIE6uBvkLUOrRA
>>
>>719598339
Time wasters
>>
>>719598052
I mean, my college degree is fucking english literature and the only job I have is writing music review. Thats literally - No Future: the plan
>>
>>719598261
I'd hang with you. Drunk and vidya is the only thing I'm good at.
i've actually made it to the point where I can steadily play vidya drunk.
>>719598291
>tryna
Literal niggers say that, bro.
>>719598339
looks like a good read, will take it up.
>>
I just feel shitty and not fulfilled. I dont know why. I feel no purpose. I've gotten all the stuff you're supposed to need to get to be happy, job, house, wife, I'm just not. I think I'm just emotionally broken.
>>
>>719597899
I usually have to spend a few minutes pacing around in my house before I muster the courage to take the short walk from my front door to my car before going to work.

I only grocery shop in the middle of the night. I can't imagine a scenario where I go to a dentist for a routine cleaning let alone major oral surgery.

>>719598052
Get your shit together asap anon. You do not want to end up like me trapped in a corner so anxious about every fucking minute detail that you would rather kill yourself instead of dealing with the smallest issues.
>>
>>719598439

Scoff all you want, only 1 of us is sober.
>>
Share what are you drinking.
>a squeezed lime and rum over rice
Share feels.
>lonely, but now hopeful
Share reasons why are you drinking.
>because i like to end (most) my days with a mild buzz, to relax and facilitate/enjoy eating, though i've taken it too far and i'm kinda drunk
Share state of drunkness.
>i'm kinda drunk
Share drunk stories.
>once i was at a semi-party and i went down my friends' house's porch's staircase in a small plastic wagon. im recalling this now because i fictionalized the event in a novel that i'm writing today
>>
>>719598322
you're a little right, the cowboys lost...
>>
>>719598544
honestly... you have too much dreams
>>
ITT everyone has problems and drinks
and some people don't drink because they are above that or w/e
then people go on with <insert same old easily solvable problem for an alpha but since beta cant do anything about it here>
>how much u drink
>yo bro we all drink to blackout bro cuz we are to the MAX
>share what drink?
>let me quick google what drink represents me bro cuz that shit matters, it's an image thing.
>share feels
you're all fucking pathetic stop bitching and have fucking fun for fucks sake this is probably the only time you faggots will talk to people like you yet you guys want to be all gay and faggey

>oh my gf of 3 months left me so i cried and drank 4 Miller lites and got hung over

>oh i was raped when i was 10 so i drink 1,000 bottles of 1.75 vodka an hour and i own all of texas.

>im a jew i don't drink i just come here to see how i can rip you faggots off when i graduate.

etc

etc

/thread.
>>
>>719597704
Where are you located anon? I would be willing to let you be burried on my property. Helped another anon a while back with his elderly dog. Kept it quick and clean the dog is also burried on my property. What you're looking for is lye though not lime. Helps speed up decomposition
>>
>>719597101
Yo, you ever gonna respond? Or did I prove you wrong?
>>
>>719598474
i cant vidya sober. makes my starcraft obsession pretty pathetic.
years of shit class jobs has forced me to pick up niggeraccent, especiialy while drunk.
>>
>>719598560
Sounds like textbook anxiety, which also plays into the booze.

Tomorrows a new day, and there is no time like the present for change. So take it slow, but go outside, during the day, even if its just for a minute. See how you feel, even if it's scary and you don't want to do it.
>>
>>719598575
Then why don't you share?
>>
>>719596708

>3 hours cuddling

Oh wow, I'm shocked a relationship where you're both so fucked you need to hug for a world record time didn't work out.
>>
>>719598632
What solution has made you happy with your life?
>>
>>719598745
projecting much?
>>
>>719598888
Quads, time to shoot OP!
>>
>>719598816
Jesus, i know how the niggeraccent feels.
Somehow it cures when Im drunk, I only have it sober. But that came after she died, started hanging around drug dealers, because they give the best "Cheer up" gifts, weed.

>>719598888
1.) Maybe your quads are telling me something
2.) Ye, we were both fucked in the head.
3.) You wish your gf would cuddle you like that. It was the best feeling in the world.
>>
>>719598888
WINRAR
>>
>>719599016
>>719599016
is it better to drink or not drink?
>>
>>719598888
OP should drink himself to death well
not literally but yeah
>>
>>719599073
i dunno hwo you deal. i had a girl like that. but instead of offing herself she just bailed on me for some guy from italy. haunts me to this day. pathetic
>>
>>719599213
always drink
>>
>>719598745
kek, you seem pretty triggered. I'm sure your high school has a safe space for you.
>>
>>719598855
push me one more time and ill do it
>>
>>719598888
How do you get quads and i don't? you stupid faggot
>>
I'm
>>719599073
forgot to add on that it was literally heaven on earth.

It would start out as just a long ass hug, then it would slowly change into gentle spooning. It was great.

>>719599311
Im pathetic, or she's pathetic? Or are you pathetic? Im too drunk to tell the context.
>>
>>719598818
The last straw just happened recently. I've been at the same job for years and haven't had a raise since 2010.

Dad tried to get me a job at his place of employment months ago. It was only like a $1 an hour raise but it had "benefits" which I couldn't care less about seeing as how I never go see a doctor.

I've always had a B solution to problem A but I think I am finally finished fighting. I have long since passed the suicide clause in my life insurance policy. If I kill myself, my mom can retire, pay off her house and downsize to a condo and pay cash for a new car.
>>
>>719598828

I remember waking up and knowing exactly how much liquor i had left and whether or not i needed to go to the liquor store before i started drinking.

I have found no other solution to my drinking problem than the solutions contained in that book, taught in those rooms, by sober alcoholics.
>>
Hangover today. Yesterday a litre of wine at home, longneck of beer on train into city, then two jugs of beer at a city bar. Spent my last $30, ended up smashing my phone in a rage but at least I made it home safe without fucking up too much
>>
>>719598968
focus on hobbies man, its the small shit that makes you happy. Work, relationships, status, thats all stress.
>>
>>719598888
winner winner. Chicken. DINNER
>>
>>719598888
>He's never cuddled before.
>>
>>719599409
me. im too drunk to project the context. least you have a decent reason to be all fucked up about it. mine was 10 years ago. im in love with my highschool sweetheart.
>>
>>719598888
If this was in the thread with the guy who has to shoot his PC upon quads, you would be the best person.
>>
>>719595566
I fucked her mate. You didn't miss out on much
>>
Cap'n 100.I've been on a tear the past couple days cause I've been off. I went through a fifth of gin and a handle of Sailor Jerry's in two days but I'm trying to wind down
>Share feels.
Nah
Now? Last time I quit suddenly i stayed awake for six days and had 12 hour long vivid hallucinations. In the first place? I'm a fucking drunk.
Maybe like a three or four. Like i said, winding down.
Share drunk stories.
Well there's the story of Rabbit and the time I almost got shot and the story pf Big Mike and the time I almost got the shit kicked out of me. I'm on a phone though so if anyone's interested I'll spend the time typing it out
>>
>reasons to drink

if i wanted to remember them, i wouldn't be drinking
>>
>>719599576
Im sorry mate, I'm still a bit hungover my high school crush if that makes you feel any better.

I was gonna go to prom with her, but bitch ditched me for a Chad.
>>
>>719599418
I don't know for sure, but I'd be willing to bet no amount of money, even winning the lotto, is something your mom / dad would trade for not having you.

I shared your perspective for a long time, but that all changes when you have kids.
>>
>>719599680
nice
>>
i have 6x16oz pbr

i'm on the 5th one
>>
ITT ONE FAGGOT HIGHJACKS THREAD WITH SHIT STORY, SOME COMFORT HIM, OTHERS CALL HIM OUT ON HIS SHIT STORY.
>>
fuck, now I have hiccups
>>
is this a good forum to talk about drinking or just people talking shit?
>>
round of applause for all of the drunkbros that can actually type
>>
>>719594336
boxed red win

>Share feels.
eh, if I knew what I wanted or what to do or where to go, etc I'd feel better. I feel lost.

shit week, can't sleep

4/10

>Share drunk stories.
maybe later
>>
autistic savant dad, women, economic collapses

need I go on?
>>
>>719599914
sure, go ahead.
>>
>>719599914

listen up faggot, this is the best and worst place for everything
>>
>>719599914
>is this just people talking shit?
You're aware of where you are right now...
Right?
>>
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
get
>>
>>719599700
>I shared your perspective for a long time, but that all changes when you have kids.

I wish I could know that feel anon. Unfortunately, my micropenis has never successfully been able to penetrate a woman and plant my seed.

Even when I was a sub in the relationship, I spent 9 months jerking off and blowing my load into a younger fertile woman and failed in all of that time.
>>
>>719594336
Budweiser.
I'm feeling defeated
I'm drinking because I can't not
Buzzed
>>
>>719599968
we appreciate you
>>
>>719599755
Jeez thats nothing at all
>>
>>719600140
the place where shit-talking doesn't mean a thing because everybody here is a dickless fatty
>>
>>719600017
>boxed red win
Im sorry anon, but thats probably the most cheap booze there is. Like even bootleg rum is better.
I hope youre doing okay tho
>>
>>719599968
It becomes a skill over time. Im surprised my sentences still make sense.
>>
>>719600190
yeah i know, im broke and im barely tipsy
>>
File: the real deal.png (184KB, 520x308px) Image search: [Google]
the real deal.png
184KB, 520x308px
>>719594336
absolut vodka and san pellegrino lemon. sweet shit to make up for all the sour shite around me in life.
>>
>>719595607
Consider suicide
>>
>>719600166

Hey you're still here and the future is bright. I believe in you.
>>
>>719600140
i guess maybe, but i've also seen some amazing advice come from here
>>
>>719600440
>the future is bright
we really need to think of a less bullshit statement to comfort people
>>
>>719595607
I was already an asshole IRL so I decided to become a forever alone, then I found the drink

i love weed more, but if I wanna sip on a pipe like I do a can, I gotta be elsewhere
>>
Drinking pinnacle vodka. Not feeling very well. Fiance and I just broke up so it's really hitting hard. I'm the one who wanted to break up but it still hurts really bad.
>>
>>719600237

shit has a tendency to at least move on. I used to say work out but that just isn't true. thanks tho.

protip - if you're trying to cut back, red wines gives you nasty hangovers.... which makes me feel stupid for buying it knowing im going to drink too much
>>
>>719599694
im guessing youre young. im 26. my prom was 8 years ago. i went with her, we turned heads, it was incredible. fat ass nerd with the hottest girl at prom. i guess it had to end.
>>
>>719600561
lmao the future is bright, or do you think thermonuclear weapons only produce electromagnetic energy outside the visual spectrum
>>
>>719600561
I said the future, not your future. Your future is what you make of it, but ill tell you what, there will be at least some people doing well come hell or high water.
>>
Not drunk but have been numbing the pain with weed.
>>
Mostly coffee and/or hot chocolate these days. Used to be an alcohol, and probably still am. Will probably break the sober-thon again within a few months.. fml.
Mostly beer, since I like beer.
>>
>>719600679
>>719600738

in fallout i will be a warlord with a harem of soccer moms
>>
>>719600738
the future can't be bright thanks to the very laws of the universe

we've already found out that black holes are what stars turn into, so it makes sense that something worse than darkness is the future
>>
>>719600833
I work a shitty job but I already have a room full of guns, a crate full of machetes and hockey masks

when IT HAPPENS my neighborhood is becoming organized, OR ELSE
>>
>>719600738
yeah, but if the person is doing shitty, was doing shitty and his life situation is going to be shitty, the I think its insulting to tell him that "the future will be bright" because it probably will not. It wasnt up to this point, so why should shit change?
>>
Recently got dumped. And it seems like she is fine like it doesn't bother her. Makes me feel like I meant nothing and didn't make her happy. She said it had been over for months she just didn't want to hurt me.
>>
>>719601207
its misplaced empathy

they're throwing their feelings into a garbage can and being all like "nuuuuuu dont be edgy"

and when you're in the streets they're gonna be all knives and bluster

basically all I do i drink, work out, clean my guns and wait for the chance to kill rich people and become rich myself

its the law of the land
>>
>>719601207

if a person is doing shitty because they choose to be doing shitty and then decide to choose to not be doing shitty, then yeah, the future is at least brighter than it was now.

personal example
>22, homeless, heartbroken, no support system, suicidal
>moved to Colorado to escapee shitty situation and just try something different
>got a job at a dispensary
>no longer homeless or hungry

My life isn't roses, but I'm trying.
>>
DXM, because i'm too broke for alcohol
>>
File: _20170119_231905.jpg (1MB, 4102x2823px) Image search: [Google]
_20170119_231905.jpg
1MB, 4102x2823px
>>719594336
Pendleton
Emptiness (not a bad thing)
I'm bored
Already forgot the last one
>>
>>719601586
>because they choose to be doing shitty
no

poverty, disabilities, shit parenting or anything of the sort is not a choice
>>
>>719601636
WHERE THE HOOD WHERE THE HOOD WHERE THE HOOD AT
>>
>>719601446
I ultimately cant disagree with this
>>
File: 1483501058183.png (196KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1483501058183.png
196KB, 807x935px
>>719594336
I work at a Wine store. I sell wine. I get a free 750ml every week to get a better knowledge of the product, am currently enjoying an australian chiraz
>>
>>719594336
HEEREEEE WE FUKKIN GO

>Drinking Chardonay because 'mother's choice' over the years ended up being the most potent and effective materials.

>what am drinkin

$7 dollar bottle of wine

>why are you drinking?
>Aus fag
>'The Accomplice'
>Why are you drunk?
>>Because it's fun
>>>but WHY
>>>>fuk.

Rinse & repeat 5 out of 7 days a week

try not to divulge into complete disorder and chaos

GG.
>>
Just got in a crash today. Me and a few friends were driving down a low maintenance road, I was sitting passenger side. The road was so slick my friend slid off of a small bridge and into a creek, roughly a 10 ft drop. The airbags on the front didnt deploy, but the side ones did. Thank god I buckled up, too. We rammed head first into the bank, so had I not had my seatbelt on, the force would've sent me through the window. After the initial 10 foot drop and landing straight into the bed of the creek, the truck tipped on its side, and the way it landed I took the biggest hit. We crawled through the back left door, which was facing straight up into the sky, and managed to crawl out as the engine was smoking. We all made it out okay, which is great, but that was a brand new 2016 Chevy, so my friend is fucked.
>Stay posted, might do a greentext on this
>>
trying to masturbate, but Im too drunk
>>
>>719601700
i live near pendleton, but in the next state

where you at
>>
Drinking Jameson and smoking.

Fuck that stupid cunt. She thinks she can use me? I hope I never see her dumb fucking face again. And get your fucking teeth fixed bitch, your breath smells like you gargled pennies and your teeth look like this belong on a corpse. Also, Trump won. Fucking get over it.
>>
>>719601750

some people don't ever grow up. the consequences of my actions that left me jobless, homeless, and friendless were my own. keep preaching about how life is hard and people can't do anyting about it. the truth is people can change if they wan tto.
>>
>>719602044
Montana, pendleton is my go to, a good mid priced whiskey. And after your done a shotgun shell fits perfectly in the top so you can turn the bottle into a homemade explosive.
>>
I been drinking since I was 14, when i was 12 a close member of my family had cancer and after the close family member passed away I couldn't really deal with life, I been in a deep dark hole ever since, sometimes it's not so bad but other times its really debilitating, i'm alot older now, I'm not married no kids, not very many friends, depression and anxiety doesn't work well for other people who want to befriend me, I was in the hospital about 7 years ago because of drinking, I had emergency stomach surgery, I was 14 months sober after that but it didn't last, I just recently found out that my dad has cancer, i'm trying hard to not shut down, i'm trying hard not to fall back into the deep dark hole that I been living in for the past several years but I think I'm going to lose.
>>
>>719601366
You're better off. In a year you'll understand. I promise you
>>
>>719600608
You're dodging a bullet. Always go with your gut
>>
>>719601884

> Australian chiraz
> Works

You're fucking 12 cunt. Get off b
>>
On New Years, I went to my roommate's bosses house for a party, and I got mad blackout drunk. I knew nobody there, but I still pissed everyone off and my roommate hates my guts now.
All I remember is smoking like, 3 cigarettes in a row, then suddenly I woke up down the street and some people were helping me up, then while walking back to the house, I started yelling and cussing at some random person. Then, next thing I knew, I was in my roommates gf's car, hanging out the window before blowing chunks all over the side of her car. Then, I woke up in the bathroom behind the toilet, vomiting my brains out and my roommate basically taking care of me. Next thing I knew, I woke up in some random fucking room with nothing but mirrors on the walls and I was just laying on the ground with a pillow and blanket. So hungover, so confused. I ended up sleeping the whole day on this random families couch until my roommate took me home.
Deep down, I don't even give a fuck. I had fun. They all hate my guts now, though. Feels good.
>>
>>719602229
fair enough
>>
>>719599812
Yeah that's the whole point to these threads. Are you fucking new or something?
>>
>>719602487
I have no idea why i read your post as "Auschwitz"

maybe because im drunk
>>
>>719602343
I've always wondered what I was going to do with all this magnesium, aluminum and FeO2 or fertilizer and diesel fuel
>>
File: _20170119_232927.jpg (2MB, 3120x3723px) Image search: [Google]
_20170119_232927.jpg
2MB, 3120x3723px
>>719602343
>>
>>719602698
kek!
>>
>>719602355
Check yourself into a mental institution. That's not a joke either - AA is gonna feed you a bunch of religious bullshit that more than likely isn't gonna work. Real psychiatric care will help you. Do some research and at least consider it
>>
can you actually set fire to consumer-grade booze and use it as a molotov coctail? Or is that a myth?
>>
>>719595566
sorry my nigga. that shit hurts. Don't let it drive your life though. Think and reminisce but live because of what you learned.
>>
>>719602928
Molotovs are extremely volatile and can easily explode in your hands. Don't be a dumbass
>>
>>719603060
yeah, but can you actually set fire to a bottle of vodka, that seems retarded to me
>>
File: 1.jpg (58KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
58KB, 480x600px
I am drinking magic hat 9. I feel great, I drink because it makes feel great. When I drink I usually text this girl (a lot younger than me) whose pussy I ate. It was so tasty, She keeps tecting me all the time.
>>
>>719602928
Usually the bottle is filled with gasoline.
>>
File: 2.jpg (100KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
100KB, 960x576px
>>719603200
>>
>drunk stories
My best most recent. Went on tinder date for dinner had a beer or two then left her, continued out with a mate at a pub drinking heavily, heaps of girls around made out with a random chick, then ended up going back to random German dudes apartment in city with an asian chick. No idea of her name or anything. Took her into a room and proceeded to bang, minute later German dude runs in and throws water all over us mid-sex, apparently we used the wrong bed (his bed) WOOPS got awkward so we all left, asian chick got in a taxi I thought hey I'm on a roll here so I keep going so hit up a real late night bar on my own, not many people there, cute small black chick gave me the eye so I went over, started making out the bar closed daylight came up so we left got in her car and she drove to her (parent's) house I snuck inside as I was not allowed to be seen, turns out she was getting ready for "work" - that work being staying in a 5 star hotel room and writing a review of it that very afternoon, so we drove back to city and parked at hotel, full valet bag service and so on, walked up to the counter, I was likely still drunk and both of us no sleep must've looked quite odd, anyway we check in a head up to the room proceed to crack open the champagne and talk shit at some point we start making out on the bed, i go down and lick her pussy, then we bang, first time i've been with a black chick as well, anyhow turns out she is hosting that night at a local club (she's a promoter/host as well) so she calls up a contact for some charlie and later that evening this black dude arrives at the door with a big bag of coke so we get a gram, her two chick friends also arrive which sort of dampens the mood but anyways proceed to hit up a few lines at this point i'm sorta buzzed so we leave to hit the club, free entry and drink cards and so on, and that's where it ends folks. Sometimes drinking excessively and going out on your own can have good outcomes!
>>
>>719595012
Im quite sure drinking is a form of procrastination. You have a serious problem and you drink to ignore it. You're putting off fixing yourself in favor of a comfy way to pass time. Perhaps I'm just projecting but that is my theory about alcoholics from being and alcoholic.

I don't drink as heavily these days and I kicked most substance use but I just instead found sober ways of ignoring my issues, since that's a bit more socially acceptable.
>>
File: 3.jpg (37KB, 614x614px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
37KB, 614x614px
>>719603288
>>
>>719603222
good digits
>>
>>719601969
Greentext time, here we go fuckers.
>be me, earlier today, roughly 5:30
>driving down country back roads with my friends
>Im not a hick, but I'm also not opposed to hanging out with the country type
>in our quartet, we're very diverse
>there's me, the jack-of-all-trades dudebro (aka Anon)
>there's the driver, a Russian Hillbilly redneck (we'll call him Adam)
>there's the guy sitting in the back left, a total wigger (we can call him Gabe)
>and finally, my closest friend, sitting directly behind me, who is mainly a junkie, but the "junky with a heart of gold" type (he'll be known as Trevor)
>so Adam passes a low maintenance road, then slams on the breaks after getting 30 feet past it
>he turns off of the road, ripping through a cornfield, then gets back on the road leading towards the low maintenance road
>now I've been on this road only once before, and that time we almost crashed too, so I wasn't so hyped about it
>suddenly Gabe pipes up from the back as we turn onto the road, saying how he has a bad feeling about this road
>in response, Adam guns it, heading down the road at 50
>his tires lose traction, and we start to drift, right as we approach a bridge with no fucking guard
>he over corrects the slipping, sending us veering off to the right and straight down into the creek
>it all happened so fast, like a crazy blur of screaming and flying shards of glass
>the front end of the truck slammed into the side of the hill leading down into the creek, and the side airbags blew up
>I was the only fucking person in the car wearing a seat belt, too
>ironically, me and Trevor argued over shotgun before the ride
>mfw Trevor is notorious for never putting on his seat belt
>mfw he would be dead right now had I not argued with him over shot gun
>anyways, back to the action
>so, the nose of the car is fucking buried in the side of this hill, and the tail lurches behind it, eventually flipping over onto its right side, my side
>>
>>719603316
Yep. Drinking can serve a few purposes.
1. Fills in time for people who have a lot of time on their hands (boredom, loneliness, lack of hobbies, no direction in life, unemployed etc.)
2. Positively increases mood (up to a point), for people who are low confidence
3. Provides escape from negative emotions (until the next day hangover).
>>
>>719603142
>>719603060
>>719602928
>>719603222

hi drunk materials scientist here

It would take only a few classes to learn the ins and outs of the equations necessary to design an ideal molotov but really all you have to know is point the opening of the bottle towards the target to prevent getting accelerant on yourself
>>
>>719603654
also practice throws that don't involve rotation about the axis that sprays out the top
>>
>>719594336
serious alcoholic reporting in - AMA

>most important lesson learned: never insist on being DJ - no win situation. let someone else fail

>never talk shit about anyone who is not obviously being a total douche - if you must, just nod and silently agree with those near you.
>less is more - especially when it comes to mouth sounds coming out of your piehole
>taxis are always more comfortable than a paddy wagon
>trust your instincts - if there's a bad vibe going down, just leave. There will always be another bar/party. Add'l: if someone throws a fist, it's time to leave. no questions.
>>
>>719595566
that's a pretty good get there buddy
>>
Jack Daniels, with lemons and no one
>>
>>719599372
do it cunt
>>
File: IMG_2725.jpg (48KB, 433x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2725.jpg
48KB, 433x620px
>>719599372
can the wolf convince you?
>>
>>719603555
(them trips tho)
>the airbag gives me enough cushion to take the force of the blow, but my neck still hurt like a bitch from the whiplash
>at this point, the car finally stops moving and the engine is smoking
>me, being the little bitch I am, panic, and start having an anxiety attack
>thats where Trevor comes in, telling everyone to calm the fuck down and get out of the car as fast as possible
>meanwhile Adam's freaking out about his truck, and Gabe is panicking just as bad as me
>I eventually settle down, recollect myself, and climb my way to the back
>Trevor, like a fucking superhero, is keeping the door open as long as physically possible, while Gabe crawls out
>I follow behind him, jumping down onto the frozen creek
>I hurt my ankle landing, while meanwhile Gabe just slams through the fucking ice like its no problem
>Adam stays behind to assess the damage while Trevor climbs down, instead of plummeting from the top of a flipped truck
>we climb up the side of the ravine, talking among ourselves and getting all of our stories straight.
>meanwhile, Adam is watching is car smoke itself to death
>we call up a friend to come pick us up, and start walking down the back roads, towards our town
>we get two miles before our friend picks us up
>I get dropped off at my house, I sit down, and I cry for a little bit
I almost died today, /b. None of us got hurt, but stuff like that just fucks with you mentally.
And THAT, my friends, is why I'm drinking tonight.
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.