[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which sport is manlier? Football or rugby?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

File: MTM2NjQ1MTg3MTUxMjEwMDc5.jpg (43KB, 620x440px) Image search: [Google]
MTM2NjQ1MTg3MTUxMjEwMDc5.jpg
43KB, 620x440px
Which sport is manlier?

Football or rugby?
>>
rugby my guy
>>
MMA.
>>
>160 pound manlets jogging around for 80 minutes and making an occasional tackle

Vs

>300 pound ultraniggers charging into each other every single play

Football is tougher by far.
>>
>>719524571
>ultraniggers
hehehehe
>>
>>719524571
>300 pound wimps who can't tackle without a full body armor
>>
Both catering to faggots...

Buff alpha men beating up on each other all for the sake of sport!

Can we just go back to roman times and make our prisoners fight to the death for entertainment. Let's stop making these absolutely ignorant apes multi-millionaires for the sake of our viewing enjoyment!!!

Or make death legal only on the football field!
>>
File: phphk3jyB.jpg (71KB, 610x557px) Image search: [Google]
phphk3jyB.jpg
71KB, 610x557px
Football > rugby
>>
>>719524464
Football, because while Rugby uses no pads, football players use much more strength in their hits. There is at least 10 concussions per season.
Also, the plays are much more diversive. The Coach thinks up plays on the fly and relays them to the QB and adjusts his offense accordingly.
If the QB sees a defensive scheme that will disrupt what the coach wanted them to play, the QB can audible the play scheme to change it to something completely different.
That is using intellect, which in my opinion is only used in the manliest of sports.
>>
Rugby obviously
>>
Rugby, by quite some margin. I've played both to a relatively decent standard and although Football hits are 9 times outta 10 harder than rugby ones. Rugby takes a lot more fitness and requires a much larger range of skills to perform well at it
>>
>>719524902
>10 concussions per season

Wayyyyy more than that. It's actually kind of sad that football players still get injured more than rugby players, even when wearing pads. Shows how weak rugby players are.
>>
3 hour game with 10 minutes of play vs 80 minutes of play. Football players are mostly unthinking morons who run fast into other people without any tactics or skill.
>>
both are sports for faggots
>>
File: 1468368144954.jpg (313KB, 981x1472px) Image search: [Google]
1468368144954.jpg
313KB, 981x1472px
both are just jacked-up meat heads slamming into each other and getting concussions. the meatheads in american football are bigger and blacker but they wear body armour so i guess it balances out.
imo rugby is more entertaining to watch, cos in american football they stretch ~15 mins of play into like 3 hours with commercials and bullshit.
not to mention that the actual game stops and starts fucking constantly with the coaches making "plays" and putting their steroid niggers into autistic formations like they're playing starcraft irl
>>
>>719524464
They are both very manly. I love it when guy in tight pants hug each other and form huge guy-piles. It makes my thingy happy
>>
Rugby players wear padding and guards.

Why do UKfags deny this?
>>
File: Matthews.jpg (191KB, 499x666px) Image search: [Google]
Matthews.jpg
191KB, 499x666px
>>719524571
>160 pound manlets
>>
>>719524813
oh, it's pink yeah.... nothing about the shoulder pads, the helmet and all those sissy protections, including the fag rules that stop the game for every little thing. "foot"ball sure
>>
>>719525263

Football is chess. Intelligent coaching is more important in football than any other sport.

If you wanna do a manly sport then wrestle/box/mma.
>>
Rugby is clearly. All you see is chaindraggers playing football nowadays. Rugby only requires a gumshield. The coons playing football wear more protection than a bomb disposal unit. Also a lot of concussions in rugby.
>>
>>719526631
>Football is chess. Intelligent coaching is more important in football than any other sport.
see >>719525411
>>
>>719526673

>getting concussions is manly
>>
>>719526810
Manlier than wearing steel body armour and not feeling a thing
>>
>>719526810
What's manly about being a skinny little nigger under a fuck tonne of armour
>>
>>719526799

Dumb quarterbacks don't win.
Dumb coaches don't win.

Sorry that your autism and ADHD induces rage whenever there is a 20 second break in the game.
>>
>>719524464
which fruit is fruitier?
>apples
>oranges
>>
>>719526898
>>719526986

Getting blasted on a slot route over the middle and holding onto the ball is manlier than anything in Rugby by a mile

You have clearly never been outside of your house if you think pads do anything. Most WRs don't even wear them.
>>
I can actually put this argument to rest. A schools rugby team got a football player to play for them. He was dropped off the team because he could only make an impact for 10 minutes before shitting his pants.
>>
>>719527243
You think getting blasted is manly?
>>
>>719527255

>unsourced anecdotal evidence
>one person
>/thread
>>
>>719527371

its 2017 everyone is supposed to get blasted what are you a fucking stupid republican or something
>>
>>719527024
the "20 second breaks" and 15 minute commercial breaks add up to a very tedious viewing experience. i'm not american or british so i don't have a dog in this fight but american football is still boring as fuck to me. i stayed up to watch the superbowl one year and jesus fucking christ what a waste of time holy shit.
plus the whole idea of "strategy" in football is amusing to me; like at the end of the day it's still just 300lb niggers slamming into each other at 40km/h. you might as well talk about "strategy" in trench warfare or something.
>>
>>719527243
>Most WRS don't even wear them
Are you retarded? All handegg players wear massive shoulder armour and a helmet. If you want an actual sport without armour, play rugby. A real man's sport.
>>
>>719527458
Not a big fan of niggers or Cucks so I guess if I was American I would be republican.
>>
>>719524464
>Football
>wearing pads
do you know what else is wearing pants? right, cunts are
>>
Football is manlier.
>>
American here. Was a varsity fullback in highschool. Rugby is fucking brutal. Way scarier than football.
>>
>>719527114
oranges are fruitier by far
>>
football is for jarheads
>>
>>719527024
New England Patriots have a dumb QB and coaching staff yet they still win.
>>
wait up? are we talking about soccer? bc last i checked in football, you kick the ball with your feet.
>merica
>facepalm.jgp
>>
in high school we had both,
from what i saw, ruby guys got way more wrecked.
football guys just smacked each others asses and took long after game showers.
>>
>>719524464
rugby or Australian football that shits nuts
>>
>>719527114
This. they are not even comparable sports. Rugby is a flow sport and football is individual plays. Hockey is a better comparison. Im a fan of american football - its the most complex of all major sports. It's like chess. The average fan watches it and doesn't realize how complex it is, but its pretty much rocket science.
>>
File: Go.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Go.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
pokemon is football
ruby is digimon
>go
>>
>>719528947
>Football = rocket science

fullretard.jpg
>>
>>719528947
last time i played chess>yesterday
i didnt switch out my pieces for offence to defence. chess does nto compare to football.
>stupid merician
>>
>>719528664

smartest team in football.

stay mad
>>
>>719527114
Oranges, they taste better.
>>
Football is The one if you want fun
>>
>>719529277
>apples
>>
>>719524668
>fully body armor
At that point in the NFL, the helmets and shoulder pads are used as weapons and cause more injuries than with no pads.
>>
>>719529217
This

I fucking hate the patriots but you would have to be a monumental retard to not acknowledge how good they are at (sorta) staying within the rules
>>
>>719529207
>not going into defense mode when king is under threat
>>
>>719529380
so take them off? bc it sounds like the pads arent working.
>>
>>719529372
How do apples even come close to beating oranges?
>>
Can we pick a sport where the purpose isn't to climb into huge homoerotic piles? Like hockey?
>>
>>719529437
uh? you have no idea how to chess.
>>
>>719529516
bc they keep the doctor away, duh.
>>
>>719529529
oh yeah, skating around on ice with more armour than football, so manly
>>
Rugby, football is for fags
>>
>>719529529
im canadian, grew up playing hockey.
dumb sport imo

would of rather done something useful, yoga, dance or climbing. self defense.
>>
>>719529471
It gives this false sense of protection and people hit harder. It's fun. So pads are all good in my book.
>>
>>719524464
football is so gay with these helmets and faggot protection.
>>
>>719529666
well you do have blades on your feet and a stick in your hands. and a frozen cow shit to hit pll wit.
>>
>>719529776
ya cant disagree with that.
i didnt play football, i did hockey so i understand where you are coming from.
>>
>>719524464
American football is manlier. They hit so hard that they REQUIRE pads and helmets.

Rugby is so soft and pussified in comparison that they don't need pads at all, because there is less damage and danger.
>>
>>719529641
Oranges have the better color though
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.