[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's getting in a real fist/knife fight like?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

File: 1483083739659.jpg (39KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1483083739659.jpg
39KB, 500x285px
What's getting in a real fist/knife fight like?
>>
>>719514863
Sometimes it hurts.
>>
Adrenaline dump, time slows, you don't feel yourself getting hit/cut until afterwards.

>black belt and state champion in taekwondo
>north American grappling champion in 3 divisions
>been in plenty of street fights.

Ask me anything
>>
>>719514979
what level are you on wow faggot?
>>
>>719515000
Haven't played in years. I think max was 55 back when I played.
>>
>>719514979
What a faggot
>>
>>719515047
i knew you were a fucking fag
>>
>>719514979
This. I've never been in a knife fight (thank god), but I've been in street fights with punching and wrestling... It's faster and more brutal than I had imagined before I ever was in fights as an adult. Getting hit doesn't hurt - there's just an awareness like "Oh, I was just damaged to such and such an extent..."

Best to avoid if at all possible. Even if you win you could lose - the other dude could have some blood-borne disease for all you know, etc. Or you could kick his ass and later his friends find you or it turns out he was in a gang. Basically, always keep in mind that you have no idea who the dude might be allied with. So unless you absolutely 100% must fight to defend self or someone else, don't fight... get the fuck out of there. Forget pride, it's irrelevant.
>>
>>719515047
REEE MAX WAS NEVER 55
>>
>>719514979
What's dick taste like?
>>
File: 1436488788555.jpg (63KB, 646x646px) Image search: [Google]
1436488788555.jpg
63KB, 646x646px
>>719515269
>>
>>719514863

The pain comes later, you become hypersensitive and start thinking in movement patterns and repetition with vulnerabilities, fake outs and how to do the most damage. It's a lot of fun. Until some 15 minutes after.

That is if you've had training. Otherwise you'll probably be crying and won't see shit while taking a beating.

Knives are even worse, since they do hurt. People make the mistake of trying to go for the throat or vitals, but your target will be expecting that. Instead, you're better off slashing at his arms in order to disarm him. Then you have free range.
>>
>>719514863
its fun, getting punched doesn't hurt that much because of the adrenaline. its really not that special lol. stop being a pussy and go out and piss off some drunk cunts and fight them and find out
>>
I'm with the others. You don't feel the hits when you're fighting. At most you're stunned for a moment, then you're back to instinct and throwing punches yourself.

It's fast, fast enough that if you don't have training/experience it's difficult to keep up with what's happening, and then it's over one way or the other.

All that's left then is to bury the body.
>>
>>719515580
Don't listen to this retard. All this fighting stuff sounds fun until you suffer permanent damage.
>>
>>719515243
>Forget pride, it's irrelevant.
said like a true beta pussy faggot
>>
Win or lose you feel alive it's intoxicating.
>>
>>719516348
Not the guy you're responding to, but enjoy dying young, faggot.
>>
It's good man, even after taking a hell of beating when your healed up and sitting with some bro's having a laugh about how he kicked your ass.
>>
I'm a sniper, I usually hit n run so I don't take any damage. still undefeated I can run pretty fast.
>>
>>719516348
well, pride is not completely irrelevant... but you have to pick your battles. it's stupid to get into fights with random idiots from bars. want to fight for your pride? pick big battles and be willing to sacrifice your life for those. there's nothing good about lying in some hospital with permanent damage while some random street thugs who will never get caught by the cops laugh about it - which is the reality that has a good chance of happening sooner or later if you insist on fighting every time you get challenged.

remember, people who like fighting will often challenge others on purpose to start fights, and they usually won't start fights with people they think they wont' beat.
>>
>>719516796
insert "Navy Seal" pasta here.
>>
>>719514863
never been to a knife fight but have been in a lot of fist fights

>1. pick your fights
Dont fight two guys by yourself. Dont fight someone that is clearly a lot stronger than you. Dont fight if you have been drinking. Dont fight someone that is likelly to have a knife. Those are lost fights that are not worth it. Unless your life or someones life is in danger, avoid it. Pride is worthless if you are death.

>2 stike first
you dont want to be the guy that takes the first punch. It might knock you out, or put you in a bad position, so if you see that there is going to be a fight, and that its a fight worth fighting, strike first and commit to it.

>3. dont underestimate the power of a punch to the face. Be prepared for it, they come a lot faster than you thought.

>4. Fight dirty
you are fighting to win, not to get a presidential medal. Kicks to the head, throat punches, use whatever you can to win

>5. dont go overboard
stop hitting after you knocked someone out, dont use knifes, etc. You could end up in prison if you are seen as an agressor and not as someone that is just defending himself.

>6. If you are loosing give up
If you see that there is no way that you are going to win just give up. If you get injured bad, loose an eye, get stabbed, you WILL regret it. There is no pride that pays a lost limb, eye whatever. No one is going to give you a medal for keep fighting after you lost. Count it as a loss and move on
>>
>Counted years ago
>27 fights in high school and college
>lost one when I was 14
>its a form of creativity
>stabbed twice
>forehead and collarbone

Open to questions
>>
>>719515243
Damn, that was so sad to read.

Get in a fight, learn to take a punch. Once you learn you can get hit in the face and still keep going, your world will change. You will be a man instead of a manlet.

Knives are different, got stabbed once, and it sucked. Still have a scar on my arm from it.

But, knowing that you will not back down when the time comes gives you the confidence to take on challenges even if you might lose.

Your peers will notice it, the women in your life will notice it, and your bosses will notice it. You will the person people will turn to when shit hits the fan.

I am not saying go pick a fight, but when the time comes move forward, not backwards.
>>
>>719516348
>internet badass
>>
>>719516796
top of your class, 300 kills etc
>>
Got into a fist fight that ended up as a knife fight (well, a one-sided knife fight).

Got jumped by some dude, sucker punched, went down but was able to get up quickly and started swinging at each other. I hit him right and stunned him but then he came up with a knife and got me in the shoulder. I retreated at that point and so did he.
>>
>>719517213
Bottom of my class unemployed deadbeat, you're confusing me with somebody successful.
>>
>>719517171
legit advise
>>
>>719516796
Undefeated = not dead?
>>
>>719514863
Everything happens really fast.
>>
>>719515284
not same but good
>>
>>719517176
What's it like being 14?
>>
>>719517377
No I'm dead, I'm typing you this message from a ouija board.
>>
File: IMG_20170119_073838797.jpg (560KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170119_073838797.jpg
560KB, 1080x1920px
>>719514863
Been in a few bar fights and it's pretty fun til someone breaks a bigger knife in your face and you end up with one of these to remind you that a real fight has no rules and you live with this public symbol of wez wuz kangz
>>
>>719516904
>>719517171

you are right, i wrote most of this here. There is no shame in not fighting in a situation that you would loose, etc. But there are some fights that you would have no respect for yourself if you give up. If someone grossly disrespects you and it would be a balanced fight go for it. Having self respect is important.
>>
>>719517497
Buddy that is the literal definition of next to nothing.
>>
>>719517491
Ah shit, it all seemed to be going so well too!
>>
>>719514979
Lmfao. You haven't been in a fucking fight. If you get cracked you feel it. If your nose breaks you feel it. If you take a nasty body shot you definitely fucking feel it.
>>
>>719517193

>Once you learn you can get hit in the face and still keep going
I already know that I can. I also know that each punch to the face has a chance of doing permanent damage to my brain. Read about micro-concussions in the NFL... and that's just minor damage.

>Knives are different
If you get into a fist fight it might turn into a knife fight

>But, knowing that you will not back down when the time comes gives you the confidence to take on challenges even if you might lose.
So does accomplishing non-fight tasks.

>Your peers will notice it
I don't care

>the women in your life will notice it
I've had no problems getting laid as it is. Not only that, but the one guy I know who gets laid more than anyone (he's been with probably 100-200 girls) avoids all fights completely... uses any excuse necessary to get out of them.

>You will the person people will turn to when shit hits the fan.
Or the person people will want to do all the work when shit hits the fan

>I am not saying go pick a fight, but when the time comes move forward, not backwards.

If there's something actually so important that it's worth potentially dying for, sure. Otherwise, no fuckin way.
>>
>>719517497
Be careful with that edge.
>>
File: IMG_0005.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>719517497
Even when I'm having a bad day I'm still smiling.
>>
>>719517550
Can't go unrecognized now at the bars anymore as that guy. Hard to hit on women when Bilbo faggins is like oh you're that guy
>>
>>719517618
Could always dye your hair green
>>
>>719517775
you're*
>>
>>719517497
That's a weak scar I would be more embarrassed if I was the guy with the knife and that's all the damage I done. Your attacker needs a gun.
>>
>>719517618
Damn, man, what happened?
>>
>>719517794
Retarded*
>>
>>719517176
how big is dick
>>
>>719514863
fast. your body just takes the charge and your brain tries to keep up. real easy to have things get further out of control than you expected. the guy might have buddies who back him up, those buddies might have weapons, the guy youre fighting might grab something in the area you didn't notice beforehand. loose fence wire or a rock.

dont do it unless there's no other option, and if you have to, finish it fast by inflicting as much pain as you can. start off trying to break their jaw or dislocating an arm. Also, once they're down, force yourself to let it go. Even if its just some street guy, you could still be facing a murder charge.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-19-07-46-25.png (471KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-19-07-46-25.png
471KB, 1280x720px
>>719517794
>>
>>719517171
also something I forgot.

If you are with a friend and there is shit with two other guys, dont automaticly assume that is a 2v2. People have a tendency to freeze or go beta in those situations. You might end up getting beaten while you *friend* stares. Always think of the worst case cenario
>>
>>719517533
>Having self respect is important.
sure, but I like Sun Tzu's words: "For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."

The thing people who have little experience with physical violence should realize is this: physical violence is the social loser's way to equalize himself with the social winner. Rich guys, guys who are getting laid, happy guys, socially successful guys... usually don't start fights. Who start fights? Poor guys, sexually frustrated guys, angry guys, outcasts. Why? Because it's their way of dragging successful guys down to their own level. It's their equalizer.

Keep also this in mind: when a smart guy fights a stupid guy, the smart guy has more at stake. If the stupid guy gets hit in the head a lot he isn't going to get much more stupid. But the smart guy ... he might get stupid.

All I'm saying is, be careful dudes. Don't get into fights just to prove you're a man. That's not worth it. Prove you're a man in other ways.
>>
>>719517859
I'll let you in in. A little secret..... it's. it really me! It's called a Chelsea smile in the uk I've seen a few in person. Guy gets a blade pressed into the he corners of his mouth obviously once he's been held down or knocked out.
>>
>>719517869
>>719517878
im new and yall still took it lmao yall stupid
>>
>>719517614
And you, my friend, are the poster child of the metrosexual beta. Too much logic to be effective or desirable. And you will know it every door you walk through...
>>
>>719517959
Auto correct makes me look like a prime wanker again but you get the drift.
>>
>>719517976
Ya'll
>>
>>719518016
ok fuck off (and it's y'all)
>>
>>719514863

I been in to several major fights in my life, also with other people (and other people who were on my side so to speak)

It always gives me this incredibly Adrenalin rush, which is pretty much your body preparing you, pumping good air in to your blood etc to make sure you have a good chance to win.

I'm not much of a fighter as in I don't go looking for fights, but having won from some major douchebags who pretty much deserved it always made me feel all tingly and shiny afterwards.

That Adrenalin pump though, i really remember that. Your vision gets kinda I dunno, sharper I guess, quicker, you feel yourself breathing moe, and you feel that rush of that "fight or flight" reaction within yourself. Thats some deep ass primal shit that is.
>>
>>719517908
lol this
>>
It depends entirely on whether you are the person with the knife or the one using only their fists.

Almost any thug attacking with a knife is likely not expecting or prepared for a victim to fight back. Those that are are extremely dangerous. You cannot reliably detect which is which because the true criminals will act twitchy and nervous and trick a person who thinks he has some skills into defending himself or attacking proactively- resulting in an vicious counterattack. The person that tries and fails to defend himself suffers More than a person that submits to a mugging. If you have excellent skills use them, otherwise you will be severely injured. Not all criminals are vicious, most simply want your money or possessions. If you are a woman- I don't know what to tell you. You have those that tell you to defend your honor and fight back a rapist despite the terrible consequences of the rapist deciding to escalate the sexual attack into a beating or maiming. You have those that tell you to submit and survive, and live on knowing that you didn't fight back just to save your self from being killed or cut up or even more seriously injured. These people are not You, even if they have suffered various attacks with various methods. I would say fight on and never relent, but I am not a female so you can ignore me- I may never know the fear of being a female alone in a dark place or afraid of being raped or afraid of being raped again.

A knife or gun or other weapon isn't quite as good as being wary and well trained. A well trained person with a legal weapon is highly effective but not a 100% guarantee of safety. You'll be morally superior if you have as powerful a legal weapon as you are permitted to own and carry. Concealed weapons that aren't accessible are useless. An openly displayed weapon of course might startle some people but it alerts criminals that the carrier is going to and prepared to give as much fight as is warranted if not a bit More than is necessary.
>>
>>719517983
hmm... funny. I have a good career, have had no problems getting laid since I figured it out when I was in my early 20s, have always had friends... but if you say so, kek, I guess all that must be my imagination.
I also guess you don't believe the part about the guy who has slept with over 100 women and basically does anything he can to avoid fights... but that doesn't make it any less real.
There's no correlation between sexual success or financial success and willingness to fight physically for pride, mate.
>>
>>719518126
its called fight or flight response, caused by the release of adrenalin in a dangerous situation.

You have tunnel vision caused by miosis so that you can focus on the danger in front of you and forget the surroundings

You start hiperventilating so that there is more oxygen supply to the muscles, and the BP and heart rate also rise

Sphincters contract and you become more alert.

Knowing whats going on is good so that you can still remain calm and focused
>>
>Be me 20 years ago
>join a group of football hooligans
>15 years old feels good
>until it goes to shit
>get separated rember what I was told run into populated area
>run into rival faggots
>broken jaw broken nose hit at back of head with a brick or some shit
Cracked skull
Lost sense of taste and smell still hasn't come back to date had loads of fights fun times
Haven't had a fight since that day
I regret nothing .
Fuck I could have been killed
Now if there's a fight I run off if possible
>>
>>719514863
epic pic win lol.
>>
>>719514863
Real bad for everybody involved.
>>
>>719515277
Max on his highest char you fucking retard
>>
>>719515000
Nice trips
>>
>>719518828
>i think max was 55 when i played
how does that seem like "highest level i got to was 55" your autism is leaking nigger
>>
File: IMG_1824.jpg (68KB, 558x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1824.jpg
68KB, 558x417px
boxing before I gashed my hand.
Depends why you're fighting, if you're in a controlled environment it's just a bit of addrenaline, feels good no matter win or lose. Street fights are messy, probably a good idea to avoid them, they pull a knife? Run, no shame in that mate.
Pic related
>>
>>719514863
you bleed.

>>719514979
Is right

The first thing is to remove the knife from the fight but more than likely you will get cut first.
>>
You don't even realise it's happening until after. You don't feel the pain, you don't have a train of thought let alone any thought at all. It happens and then you evaluate it after. No one (aside from boxers/professional fighters) actually know what happens during a fight and that's only because theirs last for a long time.
>>
>>719518266
>(Continued)
You can assume a criminal will go for the weakest victim, but that assumes he is bothering to wait to pick and choose his next victim. Often choosing one at random, you may be attacked by someone oblivious of your apparent wealth or poorness, strength or weakness, armed or disarmed state. You can't expect to survive an attack from someone that for whatever reason Wants your stuff or Wants to hurt someone or Wants to do both or Hates all other humans and is about to invent a new crime using you as the victim.

One can't worry about such things at all times. I do not have any weapons and aren't trained in self defense or combat. I have been in a few fights back in school days, and walk around without fear because I Know the bad parts of town, and when I travel to LA, Chicago, St Louis, Memphis, Phoenix, or Albuquerque for example I can recognize them when I see them. Shit happens everywhere and can happen at any time but you shouldn't go looking for it intentionally and not expect to be safe.

I'm 6-2 and 240 and am allowed to carry a gun if I buy one, and can concealed carry if I get trained. I live in Cincinnati and don't really feel the need. It's not like I live in Dallas or Chicago or LA. Fuck that- that's some fucked up overcrowding and even shitty tiny houses are fucking expensive. I have a half acre lot in a suburb where people leave their garage door open all day to feed fucking cracked corn to deer, and kids walk home instead of being bused to school because our school is tiny. The house has four big bedrooms and three bathrooms, a three car attached garage, I sometimes don't remember to lock my car and nobody has stolen my work laptop, car stereo, cellphone or Christmas presents. The catholic school and public high school share a big added common parking lot between them and there haven't been stabbing a or crime in years.
>>
>(Continued)
I'd say my house would sell for about 175k but to get the same level of safety in New York City would be impossibly expensive and you'd have to move to Larchmont in Westchester County to get it in a house. That would cost many many times more than 175k and in Los Angeles im really not sure it would be possible at all at any price.

Overpopulation, high population density, steep rich to poor ratios, and apathy cause crime rates to rise. I guess OP is fucked.
>>
>>719518933
because every single person in the world follows your exact formatting for their speech. yep.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.