[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To those who have tried psychedelic drugs are they worth trying?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 18

File: shroms-800x400.jpg (61KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
shroms-800x400.jpg
61KB, 800x400px
To those who have tried psychedelic drugs are they worth trying?
>>
>>719298651
Yes to pretty much all.

Except salvia. Fuck everything about that.
>>
>>719298651
Did shrooms once
Exactly nothing happened except that I could visualize the room better when I closed my eyes

i.e. No hallucinations but I had slightly better spatial awareness

I'm gonna try them again but this time have no food for a whole day beforehand
>>
>>719298696

Agreed with this guy.

Salvia is too short lived and prickly, leaves you feeling horrid afterwards.
DMT is absolutely amazing but you have to inhale horrible, cream coloured smoke that burns. Worth it though.
LSD is safe and easy to take and quite easy to control the strength of the trip, just remember if it's bitter it's a spitter.
Shrooms I've had bad experience with but I always ate way too much in a bad environment.

Give it a go and enjoy.
>>
>>719298651
yes. had really bad depression and i took LSD (pure L) and mushrooms a couple times, now im a completely different person. just watch this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P_S0jsZlOM
>>
>>719298651
Fuckin right they r every day of ur life..
>>
Personal preference, I suppose.

I smoke concentrates every day multiple times a day, i've taken tons of pills (i've stopped now), and done tons of other dumb shit, but I hate psychedelics.
>>
>>719298651

Shrooms are fun

LSD is hardcore and fucks your mind if you have anxiety

For my friend is was the opposite, LSD was good for, shrooms too heavy

Psychedelics are unpredictable.

Check 420chan for better advice
>>
>>719298651
Yeah
this>>719298893
But I'd add a bit of caution to LSD because it lasts so long and is so clear headed the potential for a seriously horrible trip is higher. Shrooms can be a rough time, but considering they only last a short while the damage to be done is pretty minor.
>>
Acid is better than shrooms. I fnd your pic amusing OP because it implies that each hand holds a similar quantity of each when that is probably several hundred or thousands of trips worth of acid and maybe 2-3 of shrooms.
>>
>>719298651
Yeah they are worth trying. I would recommend shrooms over acid though
>>
>>719298651
Do it. The most spiritual experience you'll get from life.
>>
>>719299534
they both have their niches saying one is better than the other is ignorant
>>
File: 1364910853784.gif (992KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1364910853784.gif
992KB, 500x500px
>>719298651

Yes but follow these guidelines:

>Just don't have anything nagging at you before you do it. For example if you just dropped out of college, got in trouble with the law, haven't called your parents in three months, etc etc

>don't hang out with retards who don't have a set playlist of dvds or videos/music because in the middle of the trip if you move on to the next "activity" you most likely won't be able to

>get food ahead of time because it's hard to order it when you're tripping your face off

>don't go anywhere, stay put

>you don't really need a sitter, just don't hang out with retards, keep it to like 2 or 3 people max

>and turn your god damn phone off
>>
Where can you get good weed on the darkweb? Is the pot shop good?
>>
>>719298651
No, who would want to escape the relentless grind of reality by getting so fucked out of your skull you might never return
>>
>>719298651
Yes.
Shrooms are my favourite.
Liquid acid is pretty mental.
Acid tabs aren't quite so mental until you do a few tabs.
Microdots are TOO MUCH... they were too strong for me.
>>
>>719298651
Yes. Mushrooms in particular. Do them out in nature.
>>
>>719299672

What he says about the phone is real OP, I didn't switch mine off once and freaked out when I recieved a text from someone I didn't know wishing me merry Christmas. I was paranoid that my family or the police or someone was going to come find me tripping or call me and I'd have to pretend I was sober. Fucked me up for the rest of the trip
>>
>>719298651
Psychedelics such as LSD can be highly meditatable if used correctly and with the right mindset. The "awareness" of many aspects of this world and other beings around you that you may get can help you to understand a lot of things that can be burdening you.

DMT could be considered the top tier on this kind of scenarios, you can find it as a salmon or sometimes yellow color and smoke it or you can find it in very rare cases as a beverage called Ayahuasca, this one is normally brewed in a special way and it is only offered in kinda pricy spiritual retirements with their proper shaman to guide you in your confrontation with your inner self. Noting that DMT smoked trip last from 10 to 20 mins maybe, while Ayahuasca can last for hours.
>>
>>719299853
To add to this... research chems CAN be fun.
2CB makes you trip absolute balls.
Same with 2CE.
Research chems always made me vomit violently at some point though.
>>
I've only ever done acid and 25i and it was pretty good I guess, when people tell you about tripping and when it really happens its really diffrent atleast with my my experience
>>
Spent the past 3 years fucking and walking and gaming and eating on MDMA (molly) very occasionally, WHICH IS IMPORTANT. Cant roll or trip every week, you'll fuck up your whole brain chemistry, for real. Molly is intense, like ecstasy, gritting teeth jittery vision acute nausea and disorientation but a LOT of fun in safe environments with friends who are hopefully rolling too, sober people brought me down when i was rolling. They last like 2-3 hours so people re-dose 2-5 times, keeping the party going and easily overdosing.

Acid tripping is like those misfit synths but stretched over twice the time so effects are less intense, slow to occur and lasts easily 6 hours. much cleaner and sweeter to handle if you find legit lucy. Totally worth it, most people like to just take one dose, be it just one blotter tab or sugar cube or 2 or 5 at once, "redosing" like rolling is a less effective with lucy.
>>
>>719298651
Yes absolutely. LSD is best. If you can find changa anywhere, get it. It is by far the most manageable psychedelic I have tried and a good place to start.
>>
>>719298838
Don't do that. Just take more than you did before
>>
>>719300320
Also i smoke mad tree all day including during trips most times except with more rugged nausea spells.
>>
>>719298838
don't eat before, but have food that's easy to prepare, and tastes good close at hand. Nothing sucks more than being super hungry during a trip, it will completely destroy you.
Also, avoid sugar during the trip unless you want to mellow it out.
>>
>>719300501
Don't do Changa as your first psychedlic. Not a good idea for a brain that hasn't experienced a few warping/melting moments.
>>
>>719299480
how do you mean "clear headed" ?
>>
Most rediculous orgasm of my entire life was had candydipping, tab of acid and two tenths a gram of molly. Wrapped my girl up like a spider monkey and squeezed the breath out of her, seriously turned beet red for 15 minutes was probably cooking inside my own skin but theres nothing like it, absolutely nothing. Wear a condom, you wont pull out i promise.

DO NOT ATTEMPT IF YOU HAVE BLOOD PRESSURE PROBLEMS. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT.
>>
Hell yeah, they can make great times and scary as fuck times but they're usually amazing. If you wanna do some psychedelics but not too crazy ones I'd try some dxm. Or cough syrup. Robitussin or delsym, is usually a nice first trip.
>>
How many anons here have dealt with psychedelic induced psychosis before? I used to trip tonnes and it was never anything but a good time, when suddenly I had a pretty reality breaking trip. Everything around me was synchronizing so perfectly that even random things I was reading on the internet and watching on tv felt like the universe or God was directly communicating with me through technology.
Stupidly I tried testing my luck by tripping a few more times and had quite similar experiences except progressively I was getting the feeling that I was literally going to hell and this paranoia continued even when I was sober because, well, I was on a pretty bad path in life.

So I ended up being pretty psychotic for a few months, characterized mainly by pronoia though, which is a belief in a universal conspiracy to help an individual.

I'm on the tail end of that now, after tending to my soul and making many positive life changes, I no longer feel as if reality could 'break' at any time and I would find myself in hell, but the memories of those experiences still linger and I really wonder what the fuck that was all about. It's just so strange that once you finally thing you're gaining an understanding of life you're thrown a curveball that totally shatters the foundations of anything you previously thought you knew
>>
>>719300971
It depends on the person, but for me I get very lucid when I take acid. My brain starts working at 150%, I get hyper-focus and can think with absolute clarity. Its fucked me up sometimes when I don't have enough stimulation to keep me occupied and distracted, that hyper-focus turns inward and suddenly I'm halfway to ego death. Ego death can be a very profound and useful experiene, but its fucking unpleasant as fuck and not something you want to experience often let alone unexpectedly. Anyone who tells you different hasn't actually experienced it.

A lot of my friends don't seem to have the same reaction though to acid though, so once again could just be me.

In contrast, whenever I take mushrooms I just get retarded.
>>
>>719298651
I've tried mushrooms/truffles. Set and setting can be important... they were fun and I got to experience my brain without me in the drivers seat.
>>
>>719298696
Salvia isn't that bad if you get use to and welcome the vibrating energy surge / change of gravity.

>>719298651
Psychedelics are worth trying if you do research on the doses and are not scared of losing your mind cause if you are you will spiral into insanity by constantly questioning your thoughts.
>>
I have done mushrooms and lsd. Mushrooms made me understand wave mechanics and enabled me to think in terms of reciprocal space and frequency easily to the point where i can visualize lattice structures and sound/light waves in my head. Lsd made me marginally more social.
>>
>>719300002
How does the 2cb trip differ to LSD?
>>
>>719301096
Dude. I'm about to head of to bed but we should really chat somehow...
I had a trip like that not long ago and still do experience some incredible synchronicities. I like the way you said "I no longer feel as if reality could 'break' at any time" because that's exactly how I had felt at times... Like if I just did a certain action (that I felt the universe was leading me towards) that this reality would collapse...
>>
>>719298651
Acid was amazing 10/10
>>
>>719301096
dude i walk around like normally, the paranoia and seeing signs everywhere and having the world synchronised and I've only ever smoked weed, I mean I would like to say I've been mad high because I've had visual shit like seeing peoples faces as 3D polygon things, pic related, and i basically really want to do acid and shrooms to like break through or break down or something because i feel like i need to change
>>
>>719301096
Yeah I totally had a similar experience to this. Best to just not think much about it and try and live your life.
>>
>>719301676
Felt a lot more intense than acid.
Took it at a club once and had to go outside and sit on the beach because I was tripping way too hard.
>>
>>719301720
dude we both replied to >>719301096 with dude
>>
>>719301096
>>719301720
I experienced some synchronicities that still, even in a logical mindset, absolutely and utterly baffle me.
>>
>>719301799
Can you control yourself better mentally/physically? Would it be a good idea to take it with an ex?
>>
>>719298838
do the shrooms in the morning as "breakfast", you can eat after they kick in. You can drink some OJ to get a few calories in the morning
>>
>>719301344
wow i am actually seeking ego death that is interesting to hear
>>
>>719298651
Ive tried acid 3 times, all times have been shit. Either a shitty feeling high or just no high at all. Shrooms are so much better.
>>
>>719301875
Its just the L man, its a side effect of the drug. I get them every time I take it. I remember going to some shitty diner with my friends the day we tripped and the lady waiting on us kept stumbling and complaining about how she kept "tripping."
>>
>>719301875
is there anywhere to read about that shit? what would one even call it?
>>
>>719298838
grapefruit juice has the vit c to change psilocybin to psilocin creating a more visual high

it also has an MAOI that inhibits the CYP3A4 enzyme making for a longer ride
>>
>>719301720
Add me on kik - rawdge

I've come to...some conclusions...

I still experience synchronicity but they do not scare me really anymore
>>
>>719298838
Fasting before mushrooms works extremely well, but you WILL trip balls.

One of the hardest I've ever tripped was after fasting for a day, eating an eighth, then fasting for the next 24 hours and eating 7 grams. My god that quad hit me like a train.
>>
>>719301801
Duuuuuude
>>
>>719298696
you need to chew salvia,, not smoke it bro.. or put it in one of your cheeks and leave it there for a while
>>
>>719302094
searching for patterns and attributing meaning

i believe maybe the frequency illusion or other such phenomenon would explain it a bit.

Ive had a similar experience but without the hell connotation and it persisted until I changed in my understanding of the universe. The feeling vanishes as the psychedelics fade, as i am tripping I feel like the entire world was setup for me to be enjoyed in that "moment". As the intensity fades the feeling goes as well.
>>
>>719301961
Well its not hard to do, just take a sizeable dose and spend the entirety of your trip by yourself. I didn't need to cut off all stimulation, but you might depending on how your brain reacts to the L.
>>
File: 1480871804213.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480871804213.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
As somebody who has gotten 3 thumbprints of L, I can honestly tell you unless you are looking to turn your experiences into art or music, there isn't that much psychs can do for you past a certain point.
>>
>>719302443
Exactly, its just a side effect of the drug. What would be utterly mundane sober becomes incredibly profound. Like, oh wow, you went to a show or a festival and saw your friend you met at a show or festival but hadn't seen in a while, big fucking deal right? But if you're high on acid it then becomes a totally big deal.

When you take that shit your brain is communicating with itself at a much higher rate, in a way it hasn't done since childhood. Everything seems important and new and profound, even if it really fucking isn't.
>>
>>719302003
Yeah no denying it's the L man but it definitely is hard to comprehend.
Honestly, I've gotten to the stage where I think L is a pretty serious tool that can allow you to break down the disconnection's and distractions of everyday life.
I've tuned into other people's thoughts (as crazy stupid as that sounds, I've experienced things and then relayed them to the person I was with afterwards and have them freak the fuck out and say they felt/saw/experienced the same thing but didn't want to say anything out of not wanting to sound crazy), me and a groups have people have talked about something out of the blue for hours to then experience it shortly after.

Some wack shit happens on LSD. I'm taking a break from it myself at the moment because of where I am in life but it's something I definitely plan on exploring and pushing further in the future.
>>
how does one get lsd in the dutchlands
>>
File: tesseract.jpg (20KB, 780x575px) Image search: [Google]
tesseract.jpg
20KB, 780x575px
>>719301740
yeah you have no idea what youre talking about if you've never done acid or shrooms.
the things these people speak of are something completely different, foreign, and terrifying to people who cannot handle the trip.
for the people who can they come out with a higher knowledge of the world and its spiritual link to the human body.
ive tripped many times and have had many fractals "fall" into place where the world becomes in sync with yourself.
it's an entirely different subconscious mind that exists when you trip.
what i mean when i say that is you will see, hear, and think things that are completely impossible to think of when sober.
for example, shapes, they will become more than just shapes. like the cube for example. the cube is a 6 dimensional object with 4 faces and a top and bottom. when you hyper analyse a cube you actually realize it's significance outside of just simple shapes and mathematics.
you start thinking about the structure of the cube, its meaning, and how to redefine it.
thus, we end up with things such as a tesseract. same shape, but a completely different ballgame in terms of science, math, and geology.
i recommend reading up and doing your research before you trip or you might get hurt.
it's well worth expanding the human mind as long as you're comfortable and experienced.
>>
>>719302136
I'll have to re-download kik, but I'll chuck you an add when I do.
>>
>>719302785
>Everything seems important and new and profound, even if it really fucking isn't.
>even if it really fucking isn't.
>really

well i guess theres the problem for most people. There isnt any real reason to even be alive for most people.
>>
BTW a thumbprint is 100-500 hits of pure crystal Lucy. Thumbprint bro here. Do yourself a favor and skip mushrooms, L, and other psychs. Go with the truth, do ayahuasca. Make sure you get healthy first.
>>
File: Hexeract.jpg (34KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
Hexeract.jpg
34KB, 280x280px
>>719302976
and to correct myself I meant the cube is a 3 dimensional object. sorry.
but expanding on that, a cube can indeed be 6 dimensional as well. it's all about how you think and expand on the existing structure.
for example this is a hexeract.
>>
>>719302976
>geology
>>
>>719302539
would you, to a fellow stoner, advise such a thing? because that's pretty much exactly what I had planned.. or dyou have some forewarnings at least
>>
>>719302976
I myself wouldn't go as far as to say that he hasn't got a clue what we are talking about.
As you say, it's just the world syncing up, you being aware of it doing so, and you flowing with it.
Psychedelics definitely enhance that "ability"/effect but through periods of sobriety I've experienced it on a not-so-heavy level.
>>
>>719303416
no a cube cannot be 6 dimensional, a cube is 3 dimensional, a hypercube or tesseract is 4 dimensional you're missing the core concept and have no idea what you're talking about, please stop doing drugs.
>>
>>719301033
Reminds me of the time I took a Viagara and X. Talk about fuckin heart problems.I was 22ish an had no need for the for any kind of hard on pills. But jesus the hours of intense sex was worth it.....
>>
>>719302871
I think it just makes you able to tap into your subconscious more easily. Your subconscious is constantly examining and processing so much information that it just keeps hidden under the surface for the sake of keeping your conscious mind functional. When you trip it all comes up to the surface.
>>
>>719298651
>To those who have tried psychedelic drugs are they worth trying?

"A drug is only what you bring to it" -- Terrence McKenna

In other words, if you're stupid, no, don't touch them, it will only confuse you. If you have an IQ above room temperature and maybe have stumbled across some kind of comparative religion, then they're not only interesting but transformative. A unique experience.

That said, God bless them, it gets to be boring if you do it too often... although the ability to direct energy is extremely interesting, being able to untie muscles you didn't know you had.
>>
>>719303416
You and your brain farts are retarded waste of bandwidth. Fuck off. This "higher truth" you brain dead faggots keep spewing about is nothing but a one big dumb brain fart.

>>719303657
Drugs fried his brain and he can't into logic
>>
>>719299096
>i took LSD (pure L)
did you try the updog?
>>
Question here:
I want to go with some friends to a psytrance concert and we wanted to take some LSD on my birthday. Would you recommend 125 ug and a candyflip or 250 ug? My max was 100 ug with some weed
>>
>>719298651
Yes, but be careful. If you have any latent mental illness, they can manifest themselves this way. Also, you will have crazy thoughts, some of which can be life-altering, but most pf which are just straight up crazy. Recreational drugs are best when used for *recreation.* Drugs are fun, until they are not. When you get the message...hang up the phone.
>>
>>719303760
Well then I guess you have to ask yourself what your subconscious is? Is it you without distractions? Is it a place/thing that functions on a level different from what we usually experience? What would be the implications of being able to utilize something like that?
>>
>>719303599
If you really want to open that can of worms, go for it. My main advice to anyone who thinks they want it is just make sure you are doing so completely of your own volition. You cannot, repeat, cannot have anyone else to blame but yourself for putting yourself into that intense of an experience or else its going to be a wasted effort. The whole point is to reflect on yourself, your identity, your worldview, your flaws, etc. If you accidentally end up in that sort of experience because you were tripping with some friends and got pressured into taking too much it would be unpleasant and useless.

Just be aware if you are successful you'll probably be quite voided out mentally for a week to a month, depending on how intense the experience is.
>>
>>719298651
if yiuu feel like you're ready for it, shure! just be in a good mindset and enjoy! (mescalin, psylocypin, lad, dmt, salvia, 2CI,2CB user here)
>>
>>719303851
Hostility. It's his reality and his perception of what he's experiences, it has merit, even if only to him.
>>
>>719303894

Tripping in public is challenging. I'd avoid mixing LSD and MDMA. What about doing like half a tab and smoking weed? That'll keep things taut but leave you in control.

Greatest fun ever: body surfing on acid. OMFG
>>
>>719303894
125ug and a candyflip.
250ug when your max before is 100ug will most likely be too intense at a psytrance festival. Too many wavelengths to try and vibrate in harmony with them all.

That being said, 125ug and some MDMA will have you feeling things you've never felt before. They really do synergize perfectly.
>>
It's worth mentioning that the visuals/hallucinations are not the point... those are thrown up by your own mind to distract you from "joining" with everything else further downstream... the deep cool mystic pools of thought... we all belong here. Everything is alright. Life is a gift.

Of course it sounds hippie-dippie spacy, but when it's you it's happening to, it's fucking profound. "The resolution of all the fruitless searches"
>>
>>719303894
Doubling the dose at that level probably won't have much of an effect. My last trip was 600ug, and I wasn't "out of my mind," but I'm a pretty experienced tripper. Different people have different sensitivities, though. If 150ug was intense, take note (it would make me giggly with some brighter lights and a desire to have "fun"). You might like candyflipping at a concert, but LSD in public requires self control. Take the molly first (assuming you have done it), then take a smaller dose of LSD 1-2 hours later. I'd stick to 150 or cit the tab in half...redosing LSD will not do anything but extend the trip, since LsD tolerance builds almost immediately. Make sure you have a plan to leave and someone who can get you out if your trip turns into a nightmare (unlikely if you take MDMA first, but always possibe). Plan, plan, plan...that is how you stay out of the ER.
>>
>>719304152
no, a cube is 3 dimensional, a hypercube is not 6 dimensional. He's trying to be more intelligent then his brain allows and he's sputtering thinking that his cube is something deep and spiritual
>>
>>719298651
if you are a closeminded cunt, go for it.
if not
the cleaner the better.
>>
>>719304247
>and to correct myself I meant the cube is a 3 dimensional obje

im quite heavy and i also tried a smaller dose (50) before so i think 125ug would be a nice thing paired with some weed. I also felt an immense urge to go dancing while tripping so i think i can still control myself. But thank you for your advice, good to have a second voice. Will def check surfing out while tripping. Sounds fun lmao
>>
>>719302871
I can relate, my first L trip had similar characteristics but I've actually turned in to the other people I was with, and they turned in to each other and then in to me. This kept endlessly cycling, with a spiral of thoughts and spoken words in the center of my awareness. I remember the conversations falling together with the thoughts like a chain link and then pulling everything along what I thought was time. It was very terrifying at the same time though to be so open and vulnerable, because it felt they just know everything detail about you. So yeah you will experience some weird shit on L but I find it helps to not delve too deep in to it, maybe write it down for the future and learn from it and keep going
>>
>>719302976
yeah I've only smoked weed but that doesn't make me 12, you know, but I do understand pretty exactly what you mean. What would you have to say about going for an ego death alone? I only ever feel "the spiritual link" to all that is around us when I'm alone
>>
>>719298838
You need to take a higher dose. Be careful. Shroom trips at very high doses can be extremely frightening.
>>
>>719303657
says the retarded nigger who has enough brains to "respond" yet doesnt have enough brains to "educate" the "ignorant"
go fuck yourself you uneducated nigger i know exactly what i'm talking about
>>719303851
oh look its little anon and the dont do drugs gang, hows life in mommies basement kiddo?
>>
>>719304512
If you were sold acid that is 150ug it was really probably anywhere between 75 and 200
>>
>>719301442
Not OP, still this insanity thing helped me. Thanks
>>
>>719298696
>salvia. Fuck everything about that.
this 100%
>>
>>719304512
Ok... I just fear the coming down of the MDMA and fucking me up. Luckily i just live like 3mins from the party location away and have some fresh dudes tripping with me.
>>
I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT.

I took an space truffel. An hour later I was in my room and thought I was drowning. The water hit the ceiling. Terrible experience.
>>
>>719304765
hows life being clinically retarded?
>>
>>719304002
The subconscious is the sub-conscious. Its all the stuff your brain and body does that is below your consciousness. Most of it is utterly mundane and useless to your conscious self, hence we've evolved to not notice it and focus on more important shit. Tapping into it has a novelty, and perhaps a degree of utility for certain things, but for day to day life if we were consciously aware of all of the information our brain takes in and processes we'd be paralyzed by it. This is pretty common for people who take LSD even, being paralyzed by the limitless possibilities around them.

Tripping can be good for making you aware of how small the "you" in yourself is and how significant our unconscious self is and our social conditioning is, it can also be useful in the right context for getting more out of a given situation, but that's just about the extent of it in my humble opinion.
>>
>>719304776
They were 200ug blotters from Top Gear UK...a reputable vendor. I tripped on them enough to know they were the real deal. It's possible that I tripped too often to get the full effects. It's also possible that the blotters were layed out unevenly, since it's liquid and doesn't always absorb into the paper the way you want, especially at the edges. What is most likely the case is that I've just tripped often enough that it's starting to lose it's appeal. That is part of what they mean when they say, "When you get the message, hang up the phone."
>>
>>719304019
I am sure of it, the more I think about it, the more my life feels like it's only led up to that point. And after that all i can imagine is an explosion from a tiny point like the big bang or a seed germinating..

p.s when you say I'll be voided out, dyou think it'll be obvious to my colleges and friends and shit
>>
>>719304765
you are retarded
>>
>>719303864
What's updog?
>>
>>719305004
It can be fun period. Who wouldn't want to feel a deep sense of connection to every other living being? I'm an ugly guy, but I looked at myself in the mirror turned at an angle where my chest looked muscular and said "Damn, I look good!"
>>
>>719305025
they weren't 200ug
>>
>>719305141
Not much, how 'bout you?
>>
>>719305056
Its mostly an internal thing. You'll probably feel really hollow and depressed, like an existential crisis, but you'll still be functional if you're anything like me. Just remember, it will pass.
>>
File: doh.jpg (46KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
doh.jpg
46KB, 600x591px
>>719304963
says the "educated scholar" arguing with other retards on /b/ in a thread about psychedelic drug use.
u can simply boast you're better than everyone here or that you yourself are the biggest loser.
your ego is over inflated and needs to be taken down a notch.
but nobody cares, because i sure as shit don't.
you want sympathy or an angry response from me you won't find one.
i'm an older, more wiser individual and will not waste time on stupid niggers such as yourself.
want to have a real conversation? sure, but if not get in line with the 50 others 14 year olds in this thread.
i'm here to educate, not cater to your amusement.
>>
It must be endlessly entertaining to read this thread and play "spot the acid head." (I am one, so don't get me wrong.) If you want a glimpse of your future, young "should I try tjis"-anon, read the comments. It is only a matter of time before you will say these things and believe them earnestly.
>>
Salvia made me see 5 puppeteers in my walls and ceiling that had control of my limbs and head and were laughing at me as they moved me around. Shit tastes disgusting too. It provided some strange pointless few minutes. Really funny to think about it now.

I enjoyed my LSD trip. Couldn't stop thinking about the food chain, evolution, and free will. Saw a cosmic jester too. Fun stuff but it lasts too long for my taste, and it takes a few days to recover.

Shrooms are by far my favorite. I've realized some amazing things about myself and reality on them, and cried a lot and stared into the void as well. They're the most mystical or spiritual for me.

Also, every trip is different, don't take them too seriously. I had a fuckin month long existential crisis after LSD. Considered an-heroing a lot, but got the fuck over it.

Set and setting, good headspace going in, blah blah just do it already and enjoy the ride!

I still can't look at carpet up close without it morphing on me haha.
>>
>>719305175
That's what I meant about getting the most out of certain situations and contexts. I like to use LSD exclusively for shows and festivals these days because it helps me be less cynical and enjoy myself and other people more. Although I don't actually even need it for that anymore. I've tripped a lot and am at the point where most of the time I could take it or leave it.
>>
>>719305126
got any other great comebacks anon?
that one sure was good lol
>>
File: fdsfdsfsd.jpg (35KB, 812x358px) Image search: [Google]
fdsfdsfsd.jpg
35KB, 812x358px
>>719305198
>>
>>719305288
oh ok that seems to be the norm with me anyways, thanks for answering a few questions /b/ro
>>
>>719305481
dude literally imagine leaning over your friends shoulder and watching him type out that comment

wouldn't you just feel sad?
>>
>>719302094
Apophenia
>>
>>719305497
giggling my fucking ass off
>>
>>719306045
>Apophenia
you da real mvp
>>
Salvia ayahuasca and various other things. Don't bother with them - even if you prepare the teas perfectly or burn at just the right temperature potency in western bought stuff is poor. Shrooms were really good fun with mates though. Wouldn't recommend doing then on your own just because it's boring
>>
Any ger/bros here? Would like to know how much you pay for shrooms
>>
>>719306258
ger? Whats that? But I just bought an oz of the cunts for 150.
>>
>>719302603
hmm.
>>
>>719303416
Inaccurate. lrn2polytope.
>>
>>719306360
Someone from germany, and how much do you use for a good trip?
>>
>>719306614
5 grams silent darkness
>>
>>719306614
With the ones I've got now? Haven't sampled them yet, but my friend told me they are quite strong and that even experienced trippers like myself shouldn't take more than 2 grams and expect to have functional motor skills.

Back when I was last getting mushrooms a lot they were quite mild and I'd always eat an eighth.

>>719306736
lol faget
>>
>>719306041
lol you have friends?
what are you a normie?
>>
>>719299594
Only cucks believe there is anything spiritual about psychodelics
I do shrooms and acid a few times a year and can say it's all in your head
>>
>>719298651
definitely yes. tripping on acid is fucking magical. you can't get addicted to them and you can only take them occasionaly otherwise you'll develop too much of a tolerance, so it's safe.
>>
>>719307024
You're all in your head,
your reality, all in your head.
The reality you experience is a hologram,
created by a complex combination of your total consciousness, that being your subconscious, conscious and superconscious mind.
There is no separation, you are me,
our separate minds only exist because of collective consciousness.
>>
File: IMG_2626.jpg (1MB, 4000x2698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2626.jpg
1MB, 4000x2698px
>>719298651
LSD is always very.... enlightening.
>>
>>719307661
At first I imagined that was gandalf then the pic loaded
>>
>>719300320
actually MDMA works 3-5 hours. (this is why you don't take MDMA in the first few hours of a party, but rather like 5-6 hours before it ends)
also redosing on MDMA is pretty much bullshit (eventhough i do it myself)
also the more MDMA you take the more chance of visuals, this is because MDMA gets turned into MDA in the body.

also i know that in america molly and XTC is not the same, but i personally think if there is not MDMA in the pills it doesn't deserve to be called XTC
>>
>>719308713
Redosing works if you do it right, take like half what you started with no later than 2 hours after your first dose.

Redosing with psychedelics on the other hand is pretty useless unless you feel like doubling up, which can get expensive and a bit hectic.
>>
>>719308812
it's better to just do the right amount and then just not redose.
yes it works.. a bit. but it is no where near as when you peak.
>>
>>719309009
I agree yeah, and if all you've got to do is make it through a typical night at a show then one dose at the right time is all you need, but for longer parties redosing becomes more useful. Personally though I'm pretty over MDMA, don't need it to have fun at a show and the come-down hits me way harder than it did a couple years ago.
>>
>>719298651
Tripped balls a few times on shrooms. They are strange. I would say worth trying. I wouldn't say beneficial, i'd say interesting.
>>
Won't read the thread but here's my experience.

Took shrooms three times.

First one was more like a visual trip. With a pal and we hit the bong later. Saw a catwoman movie. Only thing I remember clearly is that it was a very violet film.

Second time was at home, alone with music. It was very spiritual. I felt like all my problems are solved, one with all of humanity and my friends in particular. Full of love. Was tripping for what seemed hours only to realize just 30 minutes have passed.

Third time took too much, bad setting. Bad trip, was frightened, thought I'm gonna die or at least retain some psycho damage.

Didn't take shrooms since then but would again in better set/setting.
>>
LSD is more intense than mushrooms. I like to have some Xanax around so that when I'm done with the acid I can come down. I take a about 1 mg and drink a 6pack about 10 hours after dropping.
Mushrooms are best on an empty stomach and then eat 1/2 a grilled cheese or a few peanut butter crackers. Smoke a little weed and drink a little whiskey for added bonus. Time slowed WAY down for me on the mushrooms. I thought it was about 2AM and it was only 930PM lol.(was camping). PS swam in creek while on shrooms 10/10 also took some glowsticks, put a pinhole in them, got under a tree and swung them around til speckles were all over the place. Wow
>>
>>719301096
>>719301720
>>719301875

Please explain with concrete examples what happened that made you feel the "conspiracy"
>>
>>719305497
>>719306160
omg this nigga, good joke
>>
File: 20150705_143912s.jpg (2MB, 2320x3092px) Image search: [Google]
20150705_143912s.jpg
2MB, 2320x3092px
>>719310291
Hey mate, why eat the mushies with the cheese or the peanuts? And then again, whiskey? I would never thought of that. Do you think smoking too much weed alters mushroom experience? TY
>>
>>719299534
The fact that you think that's several hundreds of thousands of hits proves you don't know shit about drugs. Now go sit in your corner and think about what you have done.
>>
>LSD
I personally think everyone should try this once it will give you a whole new perspective on life
>psilocybin
Much better when combined with lsd. If i remember correctly the lsd brings sharpness and makes life look hd while the mushrooms make everything much more vivid
>dmt
Havent done it but i would love to try it at least once. From what i know its one of the most powerfull hallucinogens out there.
>>
>>719310665
Just to settle the stomach. Fungi by itself is rough on the guts. I like multiple chemicals. Not too trippy, not too stoned, not too drunk, just a great mixed buzz.
>>
>>719302105
Thanks for this, where'd you find that out? I fucking hate grapefruit juice but will have to suck it up hahah
>>
>>719299672
this, op. Turn the phone off. Make everyone do it. Even getting a text or call you have to answer will change the mood drastically. Make sure you can have the next 12 hours to yourself.

And also get the snacks ahead of time. I had a hard time getting cereal into the bowl and adding milk. it sounds stupid, but your analyzing so much information so quickly that sometimes simple things you might brainfart on. But then you just say oh wtf am i doing i got this. Especially if its LSD. The first like 2-3 hours if you with good friends, you will probably be crying laughing with them at the simplest things.
>>
>>719310665
Not him, but I do similar stuff when I trip.

Weed affects everyone's trip differently. Some people say it intensifies their trip, some say it dampens their trip, others say it has no effect. I find for myself weed tends to chill me out, it doesn't really intensify or dampen the trip just mellows me out.

Alcohol tends to work well when tripping, whether on shrooms or acid. It relaxes the muscles, which tend to tense up when tripping, and helps lower one's inhibitions which can lead to more spontaneous and enjoyable trips. It does slightly dampen the effects, but small amounts of alcohol won't dampen them much. I can rarely resist having a few beers whenever I dose mushrooms or acid.

Eating a little food with mushrooms helps smooth the trip out. They tend to be a bit rough on the body on an empty stomach so a little something in the tank helps a lot. Eating while tripping or doing any drug in general is a good idea, keeps the body strong.
>>
File: 2016-02-19_00003.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-19_00003.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
>>719310847
I see, nice. I always have considered lsd and mush to be very special, not just a "buzz" to chill out, so I take high doses. I understand you take low doses for the lulz.
>>
I've only had shrooms about 7 or 8 times and at this point I just can't get past the fucking taste. Any tips?
>>
>>719311170
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich

Put the mushrooms in the sandwich

Boom, problem solved

Also you could try brewing it into tea, although that alters the character of the trip a bit
>>
Only to excess. Moderation ruins it.
>>
>>719311053
Orange juice will do fine. It doesn't have to be grapefruit.
>>
File: 20160501_105820_HDRs.jpg (2MB, 2937x2204px) Image search: [Google]
20160501_105820_HDRs.jpg
2MB, 2937x2204px
>>719311119
Txs for your answer. Too bad I've always smoked weed when doing any kind of drug, because I smoke all day. So I should try them without smoking - difficult-

I'll try the alcohol, I always keep eating and drinking (water) when on rave, but never mixed alcohol with psychedelics.
>>
>>719311170
Chocolate helps with the taste. Half a peanut butter cup with a mouthful for me.
>>
File: 1297532656794.png (325KB, 400x369px) Image search: [Google]
1297532656794.png
325KB, 400x369px
>>719298651
shrooms and lsd are great. would recommend.
>>
>>719311984
I love screwdrivers with X. The vitamin C in the OJ is really good for you.
>>
>>719311984
What fest is that? Is it in the states?

Also if by "rave" you mean taking MDMA then that's the correct way to do it. No worse thing in my opinion than drinking alcohol when rolling, fucking bad decision every time.

Drinking a bit when tripping is good times though. I'd even recommend taking a huge dose of L and drinking till sunrise at a festival, good ass time but be aware the hangover will be epic so don't do it too often.
>>
>>719298696
/thread
>>
maybe stay away from these if you dont want to loose your mind.. but that deends on you
>>
File: wooks.jpg (41KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
wooks.jpg
41KB, 395x395px
bro you need to take a bunch of L, as you peak on that eat a bunch of mushrooms and some MDMA, as you peak on those do a fat line of ketamine and then immediately afterwards do a whip-it and blast off on DMT

its called wookflipping bro its fucking mad bro
>>
>>719310291
Lsd is not more intense than mushrooms. Maybe you havent taken a lot of mushrooms but they can be much more intense than lsd. The body load and the ego fuck and visuals can be very overwhelming on shrooms
>>
>>719312573
More physically intense sure, more impairing sure, but I always regarded mushrooms as more of a spectacle. You just sort of sit back and take it all in and wait for it to wear off. You participate more in a strong acid trip, there's a lot more going on mentally and a lot more potential for lasting changes to your outlook because of how much more clear-headed you are compared to mushrooms.
>>
>>719312325
Look for yourself, it's in france.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMpBdffXWXY

When on rave, MDMA is on the list, but also speed cocaine lsd ketamine and so on. I never drink because I have enough with all the other things!!

But when go tripping any weekend that's when I'm gonna try the mix of lsd with alcohol as you say!! Have fun and see you again
>>
>>719298651
absolutely
>>
>>719299717
I have a very reliable person I use for my weed and just got lsd from him. havent tried it yet. but if you have a email or something to talk with i can help you
>>
Currently tripping on acid for the first time, but really bored, what should i do?
>>
File: images (4).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux0uYHYfJ4A

i;m sorry! I love twerk!! :D
>>
>>719313059
Kys
>>
>>719313059
Turn off the lights and listen to BTBAM's The Great Misdirect on full.
>>
File: 1480918883524.jpg (56KB, 750x684px) Image search: [Google]
1480918883524.jpg
56KB, 750x684px
>>719302199
check'd and this 100%
i can confirm, i did this as well. but all i did was fast for one whole day and took 5 gs @ midnight.
tl;dr Tripped balls and realized the weird vibe my personality was giving off in a group of good friends so i became a more humble, down to earth dude
>>
>>719313059
Listen to trippy music and look at visionary art, here's a vide with both
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQa2Dd0VtB0

Play a simple vidya like audiosurf

Watch the film "Kung Fu Hustle"

Fry an egg and geek out at how fucked it sounds

Fap
>>
>>719313260
>>719313206
thanks
>>
>>719298651
Yes
>>
File: wooksupreme.jpg (113KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
wooksupreme.jpg
113KB, 528x960px
Don't do them unless you want to end up looking like this guy OP
>>
I need some emotional help here.
Had a bad trip on acid about 3-4 months ago. At first I completely avoided psychedelics, and felt scared just bu thinking of acid. Now I can feel the interest returning, but there is still some hesitation left. I'm worried I have completely ruined my chance to trip again, just because I opened a door I can't close. What do you do to calm yourself? How do you stay careless when tripping?

I also think I'm manically searching for an answer to the problem that doesn't exist. I think I'm trying to find a reason for why I had a bad trip, and because i can't find the reason, it just sticks with me. I feel unsure.
>>
Depends on your setting. It's better to do them alone than to do them with people who you're not 100% comfortable with.

You simply cannot describe some things that happen while using them to someone who has not taken a respectable dosage before.

It will usually take contemplation after the experience to truly understand what was happening at the time of the experience.
>>
>>719314094
Distraction through stimulation. Have shit to do when you trip, shit to focus on, and you won't have time to let your bad thoughts spiral.

Also have a benzo handy if things get too real, you can just pop that for instant relief.

As for the reason you had a bad trip, if the acid wasn't bad then its almost certainly something to do with your set and setting at the time. Take greater care in maintaining a good set and setting next time.
>>
>>719298651
only LSD
>>
File: vIEbL.jpg (495KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vIEbL.jpg
495KB, 1920x1200px
>>719314094
Nothing is certain. Calmness comes after sufficient contemplation.
>>
Yeah but beware...once you venture down the wrong path and start a bad trip...you're not coming down for at least 8 hours.
>>
Dropped acid as a teen, and dropped acid a handful of times since. I don't get the hype you don't see a whole new world like it's embellished. It's trippy yeah. Tried shrooms a few times I guess that was cool. Did a bong hit of DMT on a few separate occasions. Might try ayahuasca when I go to the Amazon later this year my friend found a shaman. Expensive fucking trip but maybe it will be worth it.
>>
I've tried both acid and shrooms many times, but they didn't offer anything substantial. People always say they had some sort of profound experience but that just didnt happen for me.
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.