[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do strangers pick on you by asking for a cigarette

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: R00251112.jpg (485KB, 1820x1361px) Image search: [Google]
R00251112.jpg
485KB, 1820x1361px
How often do strangers pick on you by asking for a cigarette or some change?
>>
When I smoke while walking on the streets, not a single day passes without some fuck asking for a smoke.

It pisses me off so bad that I've given up smoking. But they keep asking.
>>
>>719291805
this. the price of packs going up and people think it's nothing to bum a smoke. unless you're a easy girl, you can fuck off.
>>
In wild nature, when a stronger individual sees a weaker one, it kills and eats it. Do you realize that? So when they see a timid beta male, it triggers this ancient instinct in them. They can't figure out what's driving them wild. That's why they pick on you under whatever excuses, e.g. asking for a cigarette. In fact, they want to kill you (if you go deep enough into this). That's why you have every right to discharge pepper spray %%some pussy bullshit yea but what can we do%% into his face. And when they bend over, you hit their neck bone with your elbow to make them unable even to take a shit on their own, let alone ask for a cigarette again.
A part of you, the unconsciousness, realizes with horror that I'm right, which the consciousness responds to with denial. "You're nuts," "You're talking bullshit," "What a dense fuck lol." You're all the same.
>>
>>719291805
>>719291943

where are you from ?
>>
Are [spoiler]spoilers[/spoiler] a thing here?
>>
>>719291664
All the time, and to buy kids booze and cigs. Swear it only happens when I don't shave/because I'm white
>>
>>719292134
Russia, Siberia.
>>
>>719292134
las vegas
>>
>>719291664
Wait, this is what you consider being picked on? Jesus christ. Do you also cry when a stranger has the audacity to say hello?
>>
>>719291664

>"Trevor, cig, hand it over."
>>
>>719291664
It used to happen every damn day until I moved out of niggerville. Literally never happens anymore.
>>
>>719292136
fuck off and go back to your board
>>
>>719292283
i understand for russia
>>719292342
but didnt think in us people pick on u for cigs
>>
depends on the black population of my current city
>>
>>719292084
Did your mommy drop you on your head when you were a child?
>>
>>719292411
dude it's fucking rude to ask someone for fucking cigarettes, especially if you do that alot and in countries where they are pricey
>>
>>719291664
Ausfag.

Every abo you walk past will ask this question. Almost without exception.
>>
>>719292411

That's actually being picked on. If I ignore them, they come at me, begin yelling, etc.
>>
>>719291664
never i am the one asking
>>
>>719291664
Never because I don't live in a largely populated area
>>
>>719292551
Naw, we're pretty giving with our cigs here. Pick on kind of means to belittle and mock someone, we'd say moochers take advantage.
>>
It's always niggers that ask me for a cigarette.
I just act like I don't hear them and keep doing what I'm doing.
>>
Been asked for a cig only 1 time and for spare change 1 time as well
>>
>>719292737
Or those god damn Asians who never have their own
>>
>>719292502
>smokes lets go
>>
>>719291664
Five time container minutes?
Five minutes time container?
Five container time minutes?
What a stupid ass name for something. that has to be some sort of britbong contraption
>>
File: 1484608773200.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484608773200.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>719292675
>every
>almost without exception
>>
Often. I've made the mistake of giving my junkie leech neighbors beer, change, etc. They know I'm nice so they ask me for shit 247. I wish they'd all die
>>
>>719292737
AYY HOL UP
*smacks lips*
Let me grab one of those squares,dawg
>>
>>719292983
good looq mang I appreciate you
>>
>>719291664
All the fucking time asking me for one cigarette. Cant deny them especially when its a chick but i would rather come up with an excuse. You anons have a good one?
>>
>>719293077
On my last one or I need them to stay up late tonight
>>
>>719293077
Just say it's your last one and you have no more $
>>
>>719292626
I guess I can see how it might be considered rude if they're being belligerent or something but I've never seen that. It's usually just someone who ran out and asks nicely so I don't mind. The only other people who bum smokes are the obviously homeless people, in which case, I end up just giving them the rest of the pack since they apparently need any help that they can get, and since that's about all I can really do for them.
>>
>>719292983
wifebeater with a pick in his hair
>>
>>719291664
Every day
I just tell them to fuck off
>be me 5years ago
>out drinking in town totaly wankerd on Coke n beer
>homeless guy in store entrance
>spare change anon ?
>yeah fuck it I'll give you something
Cash machine near him
>draw £60 out
>go to give him £20 he snatches the lot
And that's the night I kicked the shit out of a homeless guy
Any anons have people follow them then pick up the cig butt ?
That happens a lot
>>
>>719292685
In that case, just tell them to fuck off. I've never seen anything like that though.
>>
>>719291664
>all the fucking time

>>719293774
I see this a lot, too. I remember one time a hobo asked for a cig and I told him it was my last one,he asked for the rest of the one I was smoking. It was literally ginge, like, literally, past the letters. He dabbed it out and put it in his tin 'for later'.
>>
Be me i dont have to buy cigarettes anymore i just ask tourists and betas like you for one. I even can fill an empty box of camels a day just by hustlin in the citycentre. Get lots of unknown but good shit. Right now am smoking Esse blue anyone knows? Must be russian buts ok
>>
>>719293938
No mommy!
>>
Every single day. All you say is "this is my last smoke sorry man" and keep walking. Never stop when bum try's to talk to you.
>>
>>719294108
>it's fucking unnerving anon
>sometimes they empty ashtrays in town centre and stuff their pockets with dog ends Kek
>>
>>719291664
not often exactly, just once or twice a month
>>
>>719293788
A fight will ensue.
>>
>>719291943
New Zealand. Fucking 40$ a pack.
>>
>>719291664
never happened to me, I don't smoke, haven't had someone ask for a quarter since highschool
>>
>tired of all those fuckers
>wanna confront him
>walking on the street, smoking
>"buddy, won't you treat me to a cigarette" (that's how they say it in Russia)
>"do you also wanna use my cellphone?"
>stammering
>"u wot m8"
>"why are you picking on me?"
>"am I?"
>"you are"
>"I just asked you for a smoke. Do you have any?"
>"I do"
>"Will you treat me to one?"
>"Nope"
>the talk's over
>walks away, says in a low voice: "Clown"
Fuck.
>>
>>719294866
this sounds insane and I don't believe this is a thing that can happen in America... because that's clearly coercion or harassment, either way it's a crime
>>
>>719295590
Bought a pepper spray two days ago. Can't wait for someone to ask this shit again.
They've stopped asking as though they feel what they're in for if they do.
>>
Romanian women loudly begging for money, dressed in brand new expensive looking clothes, yelling at me in their language when I say no.
EU <3
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.