[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's her name? Why is it them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: 1464465390384.jpg (6KB, 250x213px) Image search: [Google]
1464465390384.jpg
6KB, 250x213px
What's her name?

Why is it them?
>>
>>719093984
Taylor
Destiny
>>
Justine

Only girl who liked me despite how utterly boring and sad I am.
>>
Maggie

>Fall for a her
>She would randomly sit next to me in mostly empty rooms
>Talk to her, we are friendly enough
>Try asking her to lunch
>Say yes, but drags a guy friend along
>Awkward lunch. Guy friend hits on her, and she wants nothing to do with it. (Ends up breaking contact for an unknown reason with him)
>Nothing happens after
>I catch her staring at me, and occasionally she doesn't look away, instead we just stare into each other eyes for a few seconds.
>She still never texts me first, but she will keep the conversation going if I do text her. Sometimes for 6-10 hrs.
>I sometimes slip in jokes that kinda tease her. No one finds them funny, but she still laughs. She sometimes teases me similarly
>She Makes it a point to try an push me to become an EMT. Which she is one, but also knows that I want to do it soon.
>She is always seeming willing to meet up, says "Definitely!" and "We can always give it a shot!" but will never commit to an actual day. But she seems kinda disappointed.

Why are people so strange?
>>
>>719093984
Your mom
I got her pregnant and abandoned the kid at birth because he's a worthless faggot nigger.
>>
Ryan
>>
Alessia
She makes me happy for reasons I can't explain
She lives across the world :/
>>
>>719093984
Caroline
Hot as fuck, thicc, smart as well, very social.
>>
World of warcraft...
>>
Jessica
>>
Katie.
Because she cares
>>
Laura

She was a foreign exchange student from Brazil, and we hit it off at a party that was around the end of the Fall semester. We went on a few dates and fucked a few times, but I had no idea she was moving back to Brazil. I thought she was staying for the whole year...
It fucking sucks bros, it's been a month since she left but I still haven't moved on.
>>
Taylor

She's my everything. I love her so much.
>>
Emily
The last bit of joy I had in my life after my dog passed.
>>
>>719093984

sandra
>>
Padme. We had an argument after my douchebag former teacher showed up, It didn't end well.
>>
>>719093984
Zoe

>killed herself by slashing her wrists in my tub while I was at work
>known each other since 13, been through hell together
>too pussy to anhero

feels fucking bad bro.
>>
>>719095678
Anakin?
>>
File: 1483464434873.jpg (101KB, 750x909px) Image search: [Google]
1483464434873.jpg
101KB, 750x909px
Marina

fucking hate how everything turned out between us
>>
>>719093984
gardevoir
>>
Erin

Because we did a lot of drugs and fucked like animals. Currently trying to rekindle on Facebook. Met her in community college right after high school. She 23, and I 18.
>>
>>719093984
No one. It has been a while since I liked someone, and it's getting boring
>>
>>719093984
Kelly

She was the love of my life...
>>
Nancy
>>
Alli. I was the only person who she could talk to and not be embarrassed by.
>>
>>719095787
I've no idea who that is. My name's Darth Vader.
>>
Yvonne. I still think you're brilliant, and beautiful, and amazing. I still miss you more than you'll ever know.

I hope one day you know how amazing you are.
>>
File: 1483697788858.jpg (28KB, 338x302px) Image search: [Google]
1483697788858.jpg
28KB, 338x302px
>>719094318
>>
>>719093984
Koty

Thought of her earlier today because of song related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGPbB3k0Nh4
>>
Linda

I love her
>>
>>719095703
Are you that guy? You posted your story in the secret thread a while ago, I really hope youll get better soon
>>
File: 1483237281660s.jpg (3KB, 250x138px) Image search: [Google]
1483237281660s.jpg
3KB, 250x138px
Maddy.

She was the only girl I ever felt comfortable with, like I could be myself. She dumped me suddenly back in May but I always kinda thought we"d get back together eventually. She's pregnant now though, so I guess it's about time to move on.
>>
Samantha

literally just cause its who I'm texting right now. No story really. i like her tits though if that counts
>>
>>719097182
Forget about her. You want to see her faggot kid that was conceived in defiance of you? Seeing that little faggot every single day. And it would never stop, going to thanksgiving, the reminder that you weren't good enough to be the father of her children. 70 years old, you'll still see that faggot kid of hers and hate him.

>forget about her
>>
File: butt hole.jpg (228KB, 1234x1078px) Image search: [Google]
butt hole.jpg
228KB, 1234x1078px
Stefanie.

She was an asshole. I don't know why I still think about her sometimes, years later.
>>
>>719093984
Carli

Insists on talking to me everyday even though we aren't going out anymore
>>
>>719094266
input?
>>
sometimes you'll think about them for the rest of your life. it doesn't mean they were 'the one' though.
>>
amberlee
because some months don't have 31 days.
I miss her so much.
>>
>>719093984
Courtney
stopped speaking to me simply cause her brother is an asshole and made her think i was trying to hurt her
>>
>>719095703
that's fucked up. i'm sorry she put you through that.

knowing how it feels to have someone you care for and love an hero, would you really do that to your friends/family if you had the courage to an hero?
>>
My dearest Katelyn Davis (dolly)

https://vimeo.com/199427099
>>
>>719098124
she's a fucking punkass hoebitch then. if she stopped talking to you just because of that, she's not worth 1 second of the time you think about her.

you're 100,000,000 times better than that trick. you deserve better.
>>
>>719098124
why did this one seem so sad
>>
>>719093984
>her
>them
genderfluid has spilled over
>>
Joya

She's basically a more attractive female version of me
>>
>>719098124
What does this mean? English isn't my first language, sorry
>>
>>719093984
Liz Hurtado :(
>>
Roberta Flack
>>
Jane
>>
Tracy

We're perfect for each other, but I fucked up big time and there's probably no way to get her back
>>
Donald J. Trump
Makes muh America great again
>>
jessica
>>
>>719100546
>Muh little shithole european countries with no natural resources and 5 million people is somehow better than an economic superpower
>>
File: deathistheonlyoption.jpg (167KB, 1300x1014px) Image search: [Google]
deathistheonlyoption.jpg
167KB, 1300x1014px
Maddy

>totally fall for her
>have no idea
>she hooks up with my friend, anon²
>start getting jealous
>still no idea how much i love her
>they break up
>too beta to ask her out
>she asks me instead
>happily say yes
>we go steady for a year
>she moves away
>we decide to stay true and go long-distance
>everything's great for about six months
>we start getting distant
>don't talk nearly as much
>eventually we stop talking completely
>we break up
>two weeks or so passes
>"hey anon, im moving back in a month ^•^"
>hell yes, this is my chance
>decide to ask her out as soon as she moves back
>i see her for the first time
>really excited
>"hey maddy i have something to as-"
>she gives anon² a kiss on the cheek
>"see you later babe, love you"
>deathistheonlyoption.jpg
>"so what did you want to ask anon?"
>still a beta male
>"actually i forgot haha"
>go home
>cry
>>
>>719100858
Are you talking shit about my dear Donald?

You better not be, you eurofag.
>>
Johnette
>>
>>719093984
anna. dumb cheating whore. dumped my entire persona into her. go fuck yourself anna. hope you die in a fiery car wreck so i can piss on your grave.
>>
>>719095678
>>719095787
>>719096587
kek
>>
bumop
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.