[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why millenials are the best generation ever.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 58

File: IMG_1819.jpg (36KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1819.jpg
36KB, 250x250px
Tell me why millenials are the best generation ever.
>>
Every generation is shit, every generation is the same
>>
>>718952221
The same how
>>
File: 1466645400834.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466645400834.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
>>718952158
take your lame ass meme elsewhere fag
>>
>>718952221
Some generations are shittier then others and millennial's are the most self entitled assholes on the planet
>>
>>718953577
Millenials detected
>lame ass meme
Posts lame ass meme
>>
>>718953835
You can go back in history, and see what one generation thinks of the generation that follows it. And guess what? they all think the same thing. The next generation is self entitled, disobedient brats.

I also haven't met a more entitled generation than the baby boomers, imo
>>
>>718952158
I know this is bait, but that "participation trophy " argument is such shit.

Do you really think any millennial GAVE a shit about a participation trophy? Do you think any of them displayed them on their mantle? Come on - everyone saw that participation shit for what it was. No one took it seriously.

And millennials are NOT the worst generation. Baby boomers objectively are. They fucked everything up for the rest of us and now they wont die.

t. 1980's fag - when that shit was first starting out.
>>
>>718953835
How is it not self entitled of your generation to turn their nose up and judge an entire generation?

You're the assholes.
>>
File: baby boomers.jpg (358KB, 800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
baby boomers.jpg
358KB, 800x1600px
>>718952158
>best generation ever
Literally no one is saying this. I hate it when you old fucks get your granny-panties in a bunch when the harsh reality of being unskilled and uneducated blows up in your faces in the form of being outdone and outclassed by someone half your age.
>>
File: entitlement.jpg (62KB, 960x880px) Image search: [Google]
entitlement.jpg
62KB, 960x880px
>>718953835
>your generation is 'entitled!'
>previous generations are kept alive today almost exclusively from entitlements
>>
>>718953835
Anon for the love of all that is fuck stop believing such stupid ideas. You're better than this. You're smarter than this.

No generation is responsible for anything bad specifically. There are good and bad people in each generation, and saying that millions of people from a specific birth year have one thought process or thing in common that is majorly responsible for anything good or bad that is happening in the world today is ridiculous. Saying, "Oh this generation thinks this way" No, millions of people with endless variations in personalities and characteristics are not thinking the exact same thing.For the love of god grasp this common sense logic. This whole generation wars thing is one of the most unbelievably childish and retarded issues in the world today.
>>
File: old folks.jpg (45KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
old folks.jpg
45KB, 600x797px
>>718955032
B-but those damned millennials are so entitled! If they're not working 15 hour shifts at local steel mills and manufacturing plants like I was when I was a kid (after I fought in 'Nam), they're byad people!
>>
File: 1483890602769.gif (721KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1483890602769.gif
721KB, 446x251px
>>718952158
Though I know millenniums are trash I find the American millenniums at least twice as worse. The throphy thing is typical Amerifag.
>>
>>718954171
The baby boomers? You mean before participation trophies? Second place errr not my son!
>>
>>718952158
bc they will have to pay for my rent
>>
>>718954310
Know this is bait but responds in kind.

Also yes millenials are the biggest shit whiners ever look at the election... just stop
>>
>>718952158
they are not, like every other. there is just people.

some are cool, some are like you.
>>
>>718954346
Judgemental and self entitled are two different things you little twink
>>
>>718954352
Haha at least use facts this shit is funny as hell. War on drugs because you little snowflakes can't stop doing drugs and get a job. Who do you think is educating you retards? Other millenials? Jesus...
>>
>>718956144
>as if baby boomer conservatives weren't whining, crying, and shutting down congress for the last 8 years.

k bud - whatever makes you feel better.
>>
>>718954470
Its more about the attitude you failure little shit. Thanks for proving my point you crybaby little shit
>>
>>718954171
>You can go back in history, and see what one >generation thinks of the generation that follows >it. And guess what? they all think the same >thing. The next generation is self entitled, >disobedient brats.

And guess what? They were all correct.
>>
>>718955546
Hah oh how little you know. You should hear these little retard millenials come in for interviews
>I'm educated!
Yes everyone has there masters these days
>b-b but I am special snowflake
No you aren't you little self entitled shit
>waahhhh mommy bad guy say I no get job
Lawsuits and news stories
>>
File: All reagan.jpg (273KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
All reagan.jpg
273KB, 800x1000px
>>718956342
>you little snowflakes can't stop doing drugs
Who introduced the drugs in the first place, you old fuck?
>get a job
Millennials have taken more paid positions AND unpaid internships than their predecessors. Meanwhile, your generation is bitching because you've become too old and inefficient for the only jobs you're qualified/educated enough to perform: manufacturing.
>who do you think is educating you retards?
Which begs the question: if you're so pissed off about participation trophies, who was handing them out for the last 20-30 years? The kids who were 'earning' them? More to the point, if you're so pissed off that millennials haven't 'lived up' to whatever bullshit standard or expectation you wanted, whose job was it to RAISE AND TEACH THEM to do so?

Fuck off.

>>718956459
see pic related. It's hard to fix the mess you morons left behind, but we're trying. It's not any easier when you do everything you can to block us from doing so, either.
>>
>>718956392
You mean trying to actually preserve the country from you shit twinks
Black lives matter, protests, college play doh therapy for an election

Give me a fucking break

At least other generations don't need therapy for an election lol
>>
>>718956734
Fixing what mess, by having play doh therapy sessions lol give me a break
We didn't shove drugs down your waste of a generations throats
>>
>>718956663
>Having a Masters === educated
If you think that's all 'being educated' means, you're as retarded as you are old.
>you're self-entitled!
Says someone likely being kept alive through entitlements.
>can't get a job
I can get a job, and have one. You know, one that hasn't been outsourced or replaced by a machine at the whim of some old fuck who was given his/her position.
>>
>>718956970
Then what would you defined educated since you brought up this point moron. Also you mean the things we paid into lol! Finally most people have a job and earned it...again you aren't special
>>
>>718956859
>college play doh therapy for an election

funny how none of these are arguments for the destruction the baby boomer generation and their politics have caused - only petulant name-calling about how millennials need therapy.

Keep going though - you're on a roll big guy ;)
>>
File: tsar bomba chart.gif (137KB, 865x534px) Image search: [Google]
tsar bomba chart.gif
137KB, 865x534px
>>718956964
Did you not read the pic, or were you unable to because you forgot your glasses?

And yes, your generation did shove drugs down the throats (and up the nostrils) of those who came after yours. Either it was on the streets imported from Latin America (where you set up tin-can dictatorships to prevent them from going communist), or in the doctors' offices because you didn't like the fact that your child preferred to be quiet and alone instead of loud and in the way like the 'normal' kids.

That, or your ineptitude as a parent to discipline your child when they acted out made you believe something was wrong with them, so you decided to get $60 'calm down' pills so they could sit still for 10 minutes.
>>
>>718957178
You never disproved my point haha yes you need therapy for something we did not something that you idiots also voted on Jesus you're worse than most millenials hah
>>
File: 1101750512_400.jpg (55KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
1101750512_400.jpg
55KB, 400x527px
>>718957129
Being
>educated
Means actually being aware of shit instead of just going by and doing whatever some rich old fuck in a business suit tells you to do. You were so happy to smoke, drink, live in excess and treat the world like a garbage can because you ignored how dangerous these actions were for you, your health, and the environment. Do you even know the real reason you went to 'fight' in Vietnam?

And again, we millennials earn ours, too. It's just not as easy for us to do so, and we're going to exercise our right to call out and criticize the problems instead of just bowing our heads and accepting shit like you did.
>>
>>718957284
All I had to read to know how dumb you were was the first sentence of your second point. Keep on keeping on I'm sure you're going to be reallll successful. The country doesn't actually care about millenials we are just worried about how bad you're going to fuck up the country.
>>
>>718957450
>you need therapy for an election! hahaha
Yet old fucks go into cardiac arrest if you
>tell them 'god' doesn't exist
>say the earth isn't flat
>wear black
>don't go into the family business or actually want to do more with your life than what they did
oh, and
>if you're gay/lesbian
>>
>>718957450
You're points have been disproven simply by looking at the history of conservative politics in the US and where it's gotten us, beginning with trickle-down economics in the Reagan era. You profited from a booming economy left by your parents, retired at 55, and drove it into the ground.

There's been a ton of literature written about it. I suggest you give some a read.
>>
File: great-pacific-garbage-patch-2.jpg (22KB, 200x231px) Image search: [Google]
great-pacific-garbage-patch-2.jpg
22KB, 200x231px
>>718957643
>how bad you're going to fuck up the country
No, my old friend. We're the ones trying to clean it (and the planet) up, much to your disdain. But, that's alright; with the ACA being repealed without any replacement in sight, I look forward to hearing daily about old fucks like yourself dropping left and right like flies because all that 'earning' won't afford you the healthcare you think you're entitled to.
>>
>>718957542
So educated means being a bunch of whiny babies on the street about politics while normal people work, got it. Grow up and work and quit bitching about EVERYTHING. I have better stuff to do, I know you millenials do not so do me a favor and prove my point by replying after I leave so you "feel like you won" haha because that's all your generation has anymore because you have no work ethic. Keep living in your moms basement and whining for the rest of your life.

Inb4 millenial whiny bullshit
>>
>>718957450
Yeah, why can't they act like real men, and kill the president when they don't like him, like it was back in the good old days. Now they act irrational with "protests" when they don't agree with something. What's wrong with them
>>
when I was in the army, I always had arguments against these old cunts about how I didn't go through "actual" basic training bc the drills sergeants couldn't hit us anymore bc the army got rid of that.... so i attended the same about of basic and did the same shit without someone slapping me every now and then... somehow that was my fault and not the whiney old bitch fags that complained enough to get getting beaten up out of basic training... Same shit with everything else... fuckin old fucks are really stupid and pretty much worthless... can't even work a laptop properly...
>>
>>718957932
I don't have to worry about healthcare because I worked all my life and have great insurance unlike you dumb twits will have left with no one working and everyone being a special thinker and protester lol
>>
>>718957973
Ya which took one person and he probably finished his day job after he was done that day and was productive.

But to your point, one person killing someone versus a whole bunch of babies protesting
>>
>>718958124
>says the 20 year old pretending to be a grandpa
>>
>>718958255
You baby boomers are all the same, you're all a bunch of assassins
>>
>>718957969
>being aware of shit makes you a 'whiny baby'
And that kind of attitude is why it was so easy for your generation to be manipulated into political, economic, and (for the most part) academic illiteracy. You forget that YOUR generation whined and complained EVERY CHANCE IT GOT, be it about feminism, gays, or even the fucking Moon Landing. Even today, you do nothing but bitch and moan about the children that YOU failed to raise 'properly' not developing into the upstanding citizens you wanted them to.

But of course, your only response is
>work, work, work harder
ignoring the fact that, as I said earlier, more of us work than you ever did, both in paid and unpaid positions (internships), not to mention even going to school for years so we can do Option A or Option B. Meanwhile, you sit at home complaining about a world moving on without you, being too unskilled to get even an ENTRY-LEVEL position, then complaining when someone younger and more qualified snatches it up instead. You'll keep bitching and name-calling, pretending as if you're so superior just because you were born into a time when it was easier to be an adult, and you even failed doing that.

But tell me, do you 'feel' in control today?
>>
File: space-kek.jpg (28KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
space-kek.jpg
28KB, 500x376px
>>718958124
>i have great insurance
So you think. You do realize that the repeal will be cutting directly into your social security and whatever other medical entitlements you thought you were getting, right? I hope for your sake, you're not also a veteran or have pre-existing conditions.
>>
>>718958653
Holy shit you responded to him hah point proven I guess
>>
>>718958653
I know for you millenials it's so hard to adult waahhh
>>
>>718958837
Pension bitch and savings nice try though.
>>
File: bDJG_-6H.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bDJG_-6H.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>718958975
>I'm going to leave because I can't handle getting my ass handed to me by a millennial
>better pretend I left and say I won if he responds
>he responded, I win!
(You)

>>718959053
No, we're just better at it than you could ever dream to be, despite you being older.
>>
>>718959136
Must be nice to have things easily afforded by the great economy you inherited through no hard work of your own. Good for you.
>>
File: 1430586104614.jpg (32KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1430586104614.jpg
32KB, 413x395px
>>718959136
>still unaware to the full brevity of what the repeal means
>doesn't realize that premiums are about to skyrocket, making his savings practically negligable for so much as a stomachache
>thinks he's safe
I guess I shouldn't have expected any better.
>>
>>718959249
Haha ass handed to how

You kids actually think that that's is what is scary. You literally said nothing of value just wasted everyone's time... millenials in a nutshell
>>
>>718959453
>You kids

Stop. You're like, 22, max.
>>
>>718959388
Implying if any baby boomer is screwed your whole generation isn't.
>>
>>718959557
If you think that why are you responding would make you even more pathetic
>>
>>718959684
Even trolls can elicit interesting discussions. Troll.
>>
File: 1479065692990.jpg (1MB, 1117x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1479065692990.jpg
1MB, 1117x1366px
>>718959453
You only think that because you're more focused on using buzzwords like 'snowflake' and 'hehehe you don't work' instead of actually acknowledging how different things are today than when you were younger.
>>
>>718959789
Haha Jesus you don't have anything better to do huh

Inb4 buh buh but you hurr durrr
>>
>>718959882
At some point in your meaningless life...and yes you will look back and wish you did something instead of complaining about everything, you will have to stop blaming everyone else
>>
File: student debt.jpg (47KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
student debt.jpg
47KB, 500x392px
>>718959601
Yeah, I know mine is. Most of us millennials are well-aware of it, and we get shit on for even so much as mentioning it. But, we came to terms a while ago that we're going to have to work until we literally die on the job anyway.
>>
File: 1472770045697.jpg (122KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
1472770045697.jpg
122KB, 694x530px
>>718960049
I actually *am* doing something, while you're sitting at home complaining about it. If your children ever stop visiting you or just let you rot away in a retirement home, remember this conversation.
>>
>>718959901
If that's not the pot calling the kettle black I'm not sure what is.
>>
>>718960266
Well, that Anon *is* just living off of social security (for the time being), so it's likely this really *is* the highlight of their day.
>>
>>718960232
Have enough money to be in my house forever also no you aren't doing shit as much as your mommy says so
>>
>>718960359
Implying anyone needs SS to get by implying it pays enough at all
Knowing this little...
>>
>>718960266
Hurrr durrr you too!
>>
>>718960705
>I have enough money to be here forever!
Heh, keep thinking that.
>being old as fuck and still using mommy-jokes
I guess wisdom *doesn't* always come with age...nor maturity.
>>
>>718955032
Millennial dosh bag detected
>>
>>718960913
>don't talk about my mommy wahhhh
>>
File: bet you won't hit him.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
bet you won't hit him.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>718960827
Actually, a lot of old people (especially veterans) rely on SS to survive. Why? Because they're retired and too old to work.
>it's doesn't pay enough
It's directly linked to how much you made over the course of your life. If you didn't make enough to be able to invest a high enough amount into SS to live comfortably, without 'extra help' from Disability and other forms of 'government assistance' at your old age, that's your own fault for being an unskilled, uneducated, old piece of unemployable shit.
>>
>>718959388
>making his savings practically negligable

Implying you know how much he has saved. Kys
>>
File: Laughrican.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Laughrican.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>718961074
You can, it's just interesting (and childish) that you would.
>>
>>718960860
Right - because inb4ing makes it less true.
>>
>>718961118
Implying I'm not making the max anyway
Implying there isn't a max
Implying that I am a veteran or disabled

You stupid uneducated waste of shit

Also educate yourself on benefits before you speak, I'll wait... learn about working on SS and how much they let you still make. Being this special snowflake...
>>
File: viper.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>718961186
He shows every symptom of the Dunning-Kruger Effect. If he had half as much as he's implying he has saved up, he'd not feel the need to dangle it in front of some millennial's face on a Malaysian basket-weaving bulletin board.
>>
>>718953835
So lets see the baby boomers went through war poverty, genration x went through war not so much poverty, now genration y has had no war no poverty, media has played a huge influence on how kids see the world today. A 10 year old worried about genderfluidism is why society is breaking down. Dont worry trump will reinstate the draft and Millennials will go though their own issues, including the loss of social security.
>>
>>718961208
This is where you say "I was only pretending to be retarded"
>>
File: 1478825856775.png (793KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1478825856775.png
793KB, 1024x578px
I want to say something but I am related to a lot of baby boomers so i just hope all baby boomers can decode image attached to prove their computer literacy

many thanks,

anon
>>
>>718961302
Being a snowflake and a newfag, have a good day newfriend
>>
File: 1432130861612.jpg (31KB, 430x319px) Image search: [Google]
1432130861612.jpg
31KB, 430x319px
>>718961314
>I'm earning the max!
Which is what, exactly?
>You say there isn't a max.
I never said that.
>You said I'm a veteran or disabled.
I didn't say that either.

You should try reading what's actually typed instead of responding to what you think was said.
>they say sight is the first thing to go
>>
>>718961403
>So lets see the baby boomers went through war poverty

What? They went through Vietnam - but there was certainly no poverty to speak of. They inherited one of the best economies the world has ever seen.
>>
>>718961118
S/S was also only meant as a supplement. it was never meant to be a reason to piss all your money away and save nothing for retirement. retirement was a dream of the few back in the 30s when this shit was established anyway. also, most people draw out everything they paid in to S/S within the first few years. you are on the taxpayer dime after that. because there is no "lockbox". your money you pay in goes directly into the general fund and gets spent along with all the other money we don't have on bullshit. that's our government, they fuckin suck
>>
>>718961383
He also didn't say he had millions you tardflake
>>
File: Gowron disapproves.jpg (18KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
Gowron disapproves.jpg
18KB, 400x306px
>>718961485
I don't think you *were* pretending. But, it's clear at this point that you have no counter-argument other than name-calling and mommy-jokes. You're dismissed.
>>
>>718961540
As should you, considering you are saying many people have to rely on it you dumb cuck
>>
>>718961597
More war than your fucking stupid baby generation has. And who do you think built that economy
>>
File: Forget the docking clamps.jpg (88KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
Forget the docking clamps.jpg
88KB, 694x530px
>>718961603
>it was never meant to be a reason to piss all your money away and save nothing for retirement
Tell them that. These old-heads seem rather upset that simply being old and still alive isn't enough to get them the lavish lives they think they've earned from working shit jobs all their lives. But, they were more interested in following the latest trend and having child after child after child (whom they'll just fill with drugs and microwaved 'food' anyway), and now they're regretting it. Now, they're upset because "those damned millennials" realize they can't afford to be so complacent about the government, politics, or economics/savings.
>>
>>718961603
Don't tell them that they may die of delicate sensibility.
>>
>>718961864
>And who do you think built that economy

Your parents.
>>
File: bwaaha.png (313KB, 622x464px) Image search: [Google]
bwaaha.png
313KB, 622x464px
>>718961665
Never said he did, friendo.

>>718961811
They do. That's why it's a big deal. You clearly don't know as much about Social Security as you should.
>>
>>718961666
You made literally no counterpoints except saying hurrr durrr we think. No child you are dismissed lol
>>
>>718961952
Right exactly and it's gotten worse and now your generation is fucking it up even WORSE
>>
File: 1429988019482.jpg (483KB, 2548x3830px) Image search: [Google]
1429988019482.jpg
483KB, 2548x3830px
>>718961864
>More war
We're STILL fighting the War started in 2003, and even a few new ones are on the horizon.
>>
>>718954352
you forgot sexual revolution

Yeah, the reason why marriage now is a paper for getting half of your stuff, single moms and pets used as kids for white couples at the same time.
>>
>>718956031
Sorry faggot but it was the parents of those kids who demanded trophies not the kids themselves.
>>
>>718961998
Trust me I know more than you do about it clearly, since your first point was implying any smart individual only relies on less than cost of living for food and housing a month.

It's time to stop posting
>>
>>718953835
/thread
>>
>>718962101
Uh oh - responses are getting weaker. Now you're losing steam. Damnit - you were doing so well.
>>
>>718962105
You're not fighting anything snowflake
>>
File: 1453249412332.jpg (23KB, 310x232px) Image search: [Google]
1453249412332.jpg
23KB, 310x232px
>>718962013
No, you just failed to read them because, like most old farts, you think you're 'above' reading anything that runs counter to your flawed and easily dismantled narrative. This is why people like you hate/fear higher education, and never saw the value of it growing up.

So please, kindly take your pills and go sit down somewhere.
>>
>>718962222
Kids that bitched about it and grew up bitching thanks
>>
>>718962275
Uh oh you're out of arguments so you say my arguments are weak haha good luck kiddo you will have a shit life
>>
>>718956734
And still 10X the president our current nigger in chief will ever be.
>>
File: EPP_Cover.jpg (38KB, 301x399px) Image search: [Google]
EPP_Cover.jpg
38KB, 301x399px
>>718962237
I never implied nor inferred that. Educate yourself.
>>
>>718962325
This thread in a nutshell
>>
>>718959388
Nigger the cost is about to bottom out. Are you retarded?
>>
>>718962345
Not really you stupid fuck. No kid wanted a fucking participation trophy. Are you really that retarded?
>>
File: jarheads.gif (161KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
jarheads.gif
161KB, 640x360px
>>718962279
Actually, we are. With drones, tanks, and weapons you can't even hold. Unlike you though, we're not getting our asses handed to us by people who live in grass huts so badly that we have to leave.
>>
>>718962325
Your points were all littered with opinions and you try to force feed your bullshit like you try and cry through life. You're not fooling us but try not to fool yourself either... you really aren't contributing by crying all the time and blaming others
>>
>>718962535
Just let him go man it's the millenials in a nutshell lol
>>
File: asdf.jpg (35KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
35KB, 500x381px
>>718962602
>>
>>718962423
>because arming, funding, and training terrorists and tin-can dictatorships on the American taxpayer's dime is SO fucking patriotic
Goddamn, son.
>>
>>718962569
You're the one crying about this on 4chan lol have a good one
>>
>>718962417
lol I'm 33 with a masters degree, no debt (scholarships) and a career. I think I'll be fine ;)
>>
File: asfd.jpg (35KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
asfd.jpg
35KB, 500x381px
>>718962677
>>
>>718962577
No your bitch asses aren't inventing the technology that is being used you are using it. Stop implying
>>
>>718962279
Are you a veteran?

I fucking doubt it.
>>
>>718962788
Haha muh masters
Good luck buddy you are like most these days a masters is a bachelors of the times congrats
>>
File: Janeway face.jpg (16KB, 470x362px) Image search: [Google]
Janeway face.jpg
16KB, 470x362px
>>718962602
>the increasing deficit is an opinion
>the housing market being in shambles is also an opinion
>jobs being outsourced and/or replaced with machines? all an opinion
People like you actually think this way. Also
>blaming others
Isn't that exactly what you old fucks do when your kids don't turn out the way you want them to, despite you having had failed in one aspect or another as parents?

>>718962535
>>718962750
>
>>
>>718962943
Implying
>>
>>718962986
All no points or things I said nice try at a straw man faggot
>>
>>718962957
>congrats

Thanks! Considering it cost me nothing and gave me a career I can't say I mid the status of the degree itself.

By the way - it was baby boomers responsible for driving down the value of education - just like everything else that's shit nowadays. Congrats.
>>
>>718962815
Q: what do you call a nigger vulcan
A: Mr. Spook
>>
File: bilde.jpg (20KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
bilde.jpg
20KB, 640x426px
>>718962863
>inventing technology
And what did *you* invent? We now have ships with fucking railguns and soon ones with lasers on them, while the most 'advanced' thing you constructed was a bomber that can't be detected on radar. Now, we're doing the same thing with ships, tanks, and even troops themselves.

Maybe if you had half of what we're developing today back during 'Nam, you'd not have lost.
>>
File: 1480629416576.jpg (99KB, 742x576px) Image search: [Google]
1480629416576.jpg
99KB, 742x576px
>>718963091
Of course *you* didn't say them; they're irrelevant in your mind, because you'll be dead soon, and all you'll have to worry about is what color suit you'll be buried in.

Which is part of my point: despite whatever you old cunts call it (whining, complaining etc), we millennials can't afford to be as complacent or politically apathetic/illiterate as you were and/or clearly still are.
>>
>>718963136
No it was an influx of need due to the previous generation already having that knowledge so to advance degrees must you idiot. Masters at no cost are a dime a dozen snowflake
>>
>>718963353
No one said be complacent we just said quit being fucking crybabies it's embarrassing. Also your biggest challenges are having three different bathrooms so just stop with how resilient you all are
>>
>>718963356
>it was an influx of need due to the previous generation
...reproducing like rabbits with little or no foresight.
>Masters at no cost are a dime a dozen
Fucking where?
>snowflake
Ironic you keep abusing this word, considering it was your generation who told millennials that each of them was 'special like a snowflake' as they were growing up.
>>
>>718963194
Technology is invented from need but you wouldn't know that since your childhood or early adulthood is spent here
>>
>>718963577
Blaming others again...nice
>>
>>718962779
What a great response knowing you are wrong. So respond that im bitching on 4chan. Looks like I won that one. Dont bother responding. You will just make yourself look stupid.
>>
>>718962995
:)
>>
File: 1419044998634.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1419044998634.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>718963514
>quit being fucking crybabies!
Read: quit calling out bullshit when you see it.
>bathrooms
Do you really think the average millennial gives a flying fuck about that? If you, you should probably stop getting 'news' from right-wing talk radio, Breitbart, and Fox.
>>
>>718963781
You already made yourself look stupid crying about this
>please don't respond you will look dumb hah!
>>
>>718963687
Just as you do.
>damned millennials are the reason everything sucks!
>not me or my generation's past behavior
>>
>>718963091
he proved you wrong there kiddo
>>
File: asfd.jpg (35KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
asfd.jpg
35KB, 500x381px
>>718962986
I don't know why you are telling me this, I was agreeing with you.
>>
>>718963903
'right wing talk radio', Breitbart and Fox aren't the ones installing them, or crying on social media because they couldn't find a bathroom with their special gender logo on it.

Stop deflecting, turn on your brain, and your life will be much better. Trust me.
>>
>>718963638
>from need
Ah yes, when old farts tell us we 'need' to invade another country in search of WMD's, but in fact, we were doing it to kick out the leadership, destabilize an entire region, and maintain a monopoly on its resources.
>you spent your whole childhood and/or early adulthood here
Nope.
>>
File: IMG_1823.png (468KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1823.png
468KB, 500x669px
>>718963903
Yes you do care about fucking everything because you have

nothing better to do
>>
>>718963993
No actually I never blamed them for anything the thread was about why they were so great nice try and stawmanning again... was your generation ever taught how to actually argue a point instead of flipping topics hah>>718964073
>>
Because they're like jews. Every one hates them, even their own. And they don't spend money on frivolous stuff, unless it gets you high.
>>
File: we don't protest.jpg (150KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
we don't protest.jpg
150KB, 960x720px
>>718964173
And again, I ask, do you REALLY think the AVERAGE millennial (that is, not the 'millions of millennials' you hear about through those 'news outlets or see when you're looking for porn on tumblr) really cares about that shit? Meanwhile, your generation did shit like this for the last 8 years.
>>
>>718964340
no he proved you wrong faggot
>>
File: IMG_1822.jpg (125KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1822.jpg
125KB, 1024x819px
>>718964180
It's called advancing I know you don't want to actually hurt another person snowflake but the world isn't hugs and trophies
>>
File: 1470180946807.gif (415KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1470180946807.gif
415KB, 500x332px
>>718964193
I have plenty to do, and none of it involves sitting at home on Disability/Social Security and complaining that my best days are behind me.

Unlike what you're doing right now.
>>
>>718964453
No he changed the topic learn the difference you foreveralone beta cuck
>>
>>718964525
As you sit here on this thread LOL you showed em buddy
>>
>>718964486
The world isn't bombs and bullets either, at least, not anymore.
>I'm also not a Democrat
>>
>>718964565
>using cuck as an insult

Come on, thats an aged term beaten into the dirt by insecure polesmokers such as yourself
>>
File: 1482116764559.gif (437KB, 347x195px) Image search: [Google]
1482116764559.gif
437KB, 347x195px
>>718953835
what range of years defines someone as being a millennial?
>>
File: Libertarian.png (194KB, 1076x440px) Image search: [Google]
Libertarian.png
194KB, 1076x440px
>>718964646
We all are...on a Saturday night...in this thread. The difference is, I actually did shit this week.

Moot point.
>>
>>718964681
Only one generation is one of the extremes we are talking about

Protip it's millenials
>>
File: 1474730471964.jpg (88KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474730471964.jpg
88KB, 1920x1080px
>>718964565
Show me where exactly I 'changed the topic.'
>>
>>718963356
>Masters at no cost are a dime a dozen snowflake

lol you're an idiot. This isn't Berkeley in the 1970's you dumb faggot.
>>
>>718964715
As you faggots kill autistic
>>
>>718964340
>No actually I never blamed them for anything

Coming from the same guy that said "and now your generation is fucking it up WORSE."

lol you're an idiot.
>>
>>718964930
Haven't used that one, but your stupid ass sure did. Way to go!
>>
File: IMG_1824.jpg (38KB, 510x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1824.jpg
38KB, 510x462px
>>718964814
Okay buddy you did a lot I'm sure you are killing it and just go on 4chan part time
>>
File: KKK.jpg (84KB, 600x796px) Image search: [Google]
KKK.jpg
84KB, 600x796px
>>718964868
If you really think that, you're only casually into politics and should really look into what you're talking about before posting.
>>
>>718964876
You can read for yourself unless of course you are that inept as well, try and follow your strawmanning "hurr durrr but you said" ...no...I didn't
>>
File: Do you even....jpg (98KB, 679x742px) Image search: [Google]
Do you even....jpg
98KB, 679x742px
>>718965048
>if you work and do other things in real life, there's no way you could ever come on 4chan
>the implication
(You)
>>
This "generation" meme is pretty fucking stupid tbh.

You get libtards/hippies/degenerates, and conservative/normal people in both generations.

Most of the criticism leveled at millennials is clearly attributable to far left mongoloids.

Do you really think reasonable, grounded people are happy growing up in an environment that encourages "safe spaces" to neuter freedom of speech? 6 million different genders? White guilt? Fuck no.

So why would anyone seek to alienate people who have the same viewpoint as them? Are you fucking stupid or something?
>>
>>718965146
Kys you autistic beta cuck
>>
>>718964900
Or you just don't know how to get a scholarship it's called hard work studying moe ron. Masters are a joke these days anyway....masters in interpretive studies and gender studies....your generation needs to stop
>>
File: daggerfall.jpg (55KB, 694x488px) Image search: [Google]
daggerfall.jpg
55KB, 694x488px
>>718965146
>Y-You changed the subject!
>I know this is true because I said so
>No, I won't tell you where, just know that you did
>haha, I win!
The only one strawmanning here is you. This is borderline post hoc as well.
>>
>>718965078
As you believe everything stated on television and I'm sure you know everything about politics
>>
>>718965253
>because you can't get a masters in Computer Science or Chemical Engineering
No wonder so many members of your generation think the Moon Landing was faked.
>>
>>718965012
Hurrr I didn't but you did
>>
>>718965175
As you imply about me? Nice argument hah
>>
>>718952158
Probably made by a mellenial.
>>
>>718965214
No but you
>>
File: Pacific Ocean Garbage Patch.jpg (137KB, 584x318px) Image search: [Google]
Pacific Ocean Garbage Patch.jpg
137KB, 584x318px
>>718965347
No. I, and my generation itself, question every bit of news media we're fed. When shit doesn't add up, we talk about it. When it becomes a problem, we address it, and actually try to get it resolved.

But your reductionist generation just calls everything 'bitching and moaning' when we're trying to make the world a more livable place for ourselves and the generations that will come later.
>>
>>718965291
No I just don't feel like going back in conversations when you can fucking read you moron... after you said like nine points about SS in one post I didn't even say and you just said "hurrr well you're old"
>ha I showed him
>>
>>718965412
Which most older generations went into before the liberal made up masters you fucktard
>>
File: 1428385421612.jpg (26KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
1428385421612.jpg
26KB, 468x312px
>>718965499
>you imply about me
Oh, then do you work? Do you do shit during the week that ultimately finds you here, on 4chan, on a Saturday night like the rest of us? If so, then as I said before, pointing out that we're both here was a moot point.
>>
>>718965588
Get it resolved with what, protests?
>>
File: colonel.gif (205KB, 851x469px) Image search: [Google]
colonel.gif
205KB, 851x469px
>>718965641
>I don't feel like
That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. If you aren't willing to back up your notion that I or anyone 'changed' the topic, don't make it.
>>
>>718965724
You said unlike you I do things during the week you tard
>>
>>718965862
This is now a cringethread, you're right I'm not going up to source it because you will just change the topic again.
>>
File: 1428385541414.jpg (203KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1428385541414.jpg
203KB, 1024x768px
>>718965697
>older generations
>getting a Master's Degree in 1960
sure, buddy.
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.