[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Existence is pain. Discuss? How do make your way forward, and why?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 26

File: peep show.jpg (30KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
peep show.jpg
30KB, 625x352px
Existence is pain. Discuss? How do make your way forward, and why?
>>
File: rick.jpg (151KB, 1906x1072px) Image search: [Google]
rick.jpg
151KB, 1906x1072px
>>718875682
I just want to chat. If not suicide, making the world less painful is the conclusion I came to.
>>
>>718875682
Kind of just go with the flow. Do what makes other people happy whilst pondering why I have no will to live.
>>
Just keep swimming.
>>
>>718876038
I do spend time trying to write motivating personal narratives to try to latch on to. So it kind of cycles between delusion and despair.
>>
Make it not painful. Make it worth living.
>>
>>718876038
Hi. Go along with society....
>>718876153
Pretty much the same...

>>718876257
Oh interesting!
>>
>>718876257
Not to pick at you, but that sounds like a catch-22.

Motivation sort of disappears when it's declared. Tell me one of your stories please?
>>
>>718876308
Agreed. Do you have any life goals to that effect? What does your day to day altruism look like?
>>
>>718876682
Like trying to acquire a decent paying career in order to take care of not only myself but family members. Thinking too long about it, I concede that the state or my wealthy extended family would have no trouble supporting them without my contribution.
>>
>>718875682
OP here. When I grew up, I learned to bury my sentimentality.

For example. I have cried, repressed, then stepped on my dead dog out curiosity.
>>
>>718876937
In addition, I think this is how people end up adopting/donating/or to an extreme, become cat-people.
>>
>>718876937
What about creating a life of comfort for future generations? Just spitballing here
>>
>>718877088
So following thaaat, I decided any acts of kindness I happen to express, is convergent to a "good person" while carrying the possibility of ruthless behavior. I mean, showing remorse is undoing the damage, feeling bad is the emotional state. Am I less of a person for thinking this?
>>
>>718877115
I always hear generosity is a sign of guilt. Is that true for you?

I meet my own needs first, and hold onto my better ideas, sometimes at others' expense. Otherwise, my number one rule is : If you see an opportunity to help, you have to do it. Shyness is not an excuse.
>>
>>718877583
I got lost on the second part. Like you don't feel bad when you "show" remorse?
>>
>>718877908
Well, okay, so to an extent I can control my feelings, like an on/off switch.

I identify what I did wrong and adapt that behavior or manage the problem. I don't need the extra motivation of grief.
>>
>>718877890
I would admit my guilt comes from the recognition of my privilege. And to an extent, continued parasitism. I can only justify it by saying that all this selfish concentration of resources is supposed to pay off by future contribution to society.
>>
>>718878509
So.. you're a Stoic?
>>
>>718877908
I love people. But I find it difficult when there's an argument and in order to deescalate the situation, I can drop my ego, anger, humiliation, etc... while other people are not able to do this.
>>
>>718878699
Ah, I feel you there.
>>
Guys i have a problem
not only do i play league but i play soraka mid
i fucking hate myself
>>
>>718878697
I would say no, because the majority of human decision making relies on the emotional packing and things I enjoy designing for example, require emotional attachment and pride. Does that void your definition of Stoicism?
>>
>>718878620
I would start small. Managing a few responsibilities, a part-time job maybe? Then pay for some utility, even as a gesture. Put yourself in a position where change is less daunting.
>>
>>718879028
I don't think so. I always thought Stoicism in practice is more focused on action and appearance regardless of internal state, and what you said maybe more like the idea of detachment in Buddhism.
>>
>>718875682
I'm joining the Marines. Might as well take some commies/mudslimes with me. If I make it out, I'll have self respect. If I don't, life's shitty anyways.
>>
>>718879559
Where you from bud? Grammar gives you away. I'm west coast American.

I do express myself emotionally like these guys >>718876038 >>718876153
to develop relationships. I let myself be more accepting of say, mild racism or classism, which I do not tolerate under my own roof or when running solo.
>>
>>718880223
Ha, WA state, chilly af.
>>
File: Millie_Bobby_Brown_003.jpg (112KB, 1275x713px) Image search: [Google]
Millie_Bobby_Brown_003.jpg
112KB, 1275x713px
A giant "NO" echoes~
Existence is not suffering. All this millenia we've been evolving we have always tried to minimise "the bad thots xDd". Today you have the luxury of choosing a good life with the opium of morality;unending hedonism.
Secondly,grief and suffering are necessary in the development of a character. That's why complete stagnation will only lead to ostracization from the "tribe".

But, 4chan's pain has a simple cure:get a job,be accepted into a real life large group of people,meet girls,procreate..As long as there's no feeling of belonging somewhere you will always be miserable.
>>
File: A Fucking Faggot.gif (2MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
A Fucking Faggot.gif
2MB, 360x203px
>>718875682
Shits and giggles OP. Can't learn to love life? Learn to love the suffering of everyone else, including yourself. Pic very related. My reason for living the next four years.
>>
>>718875682
Simple.

For the moments of joy
>>
>>718879898
Thanks for serving. Killing is whatever. I'm a big fan of eugenics so I would replace everyone who can't adapt. I want atheist, world government that really cares about its people and safeguarding our species by settling beyond Earth. This belief in particular, is why I don't consider myself a good person.
>>
>>718875682
haha, if you just came out whit that conclution, you have a looong way still. still young
>>
>>718880666
Speaking of, should I move back East? I don't wanna get Red Dawn'd.
>>
File: Hail Satan.gif (997KB, 440x272px) Image search: [Google]
Hail Satan.gif
997KB, 440x272px
>>718880666
>>718880666
>>718880666
>>718880666
>>718880666
>>718880666
It is ordained. Amen.
>>
>>718880364
Oh! Where you gangbang fam? I thought you were struggling with english but your real struggle is the street brah
>>
File: wHAT.gif (491KB, 415x303px) Image search: [Google]
wHAT.gif
491KB, 415x303px
too lazy to pretend I have the answer to this. I found reading this book (and the forum to it which is in the link)...pretty helpful to me. Maybe it'll help some others understand/develop some perspective? What I gather is that we suffer until we learn to avoid suffering, or whatever caused the suffering? You can't really move forward until you fix the source of suffering? Maybe that sounds a lot more obvious than it should. O heck.
http://thefreedomforum.com/topics/are-we-supposed-to-suffer-in-order-to-learn/
>>
>>718880459
You're dead wrong. There's a reason why good times go by quickly and pain settles. We remember what went bad, the one lost sheep, in order to protect ourselves.
>>
>>718880801
Alright big guy, more than billions of people have, do, and will exist. Why do you matter? You should be scared shitless by how little a role you play.
>>
>>718881244
OP is reading
>>
>>718875682
The longer I exist in this world, the more I am victorious against those whom have intentionally made it painful.

Their hatred only gives me strength and grace.
>>
>>718881244
So far Karmic... yeah toss it. That book is garbage.
>>
no, existence is a cornucopia of emotions; pain, joy, hate, love... it's what makes you who you are.
the look in your first love's eyes right before you kiss. the look in her eyes when your fist born dies. these are things millions of people deal with on a daily basis.
pain is only a strata, one layer of many that makes your landscape.
so stop being a faggot and continue on - for all you know this is all we get.
>>
>>718875682
>Drugs
/thread
>>
>>718881834
Being contrarian is a basic human pleasure. It means you're happy to be a distinct person.

Since everybody feels that way, I think it makes you more indistinct.
>>
>>718882008
Glow on little lightbulb. Brighten my workshop.
>>
>>718882269
Yeah being an edgelord on the interwebs... good stuff.
>>
>>718882207
Sure, but that ultimately brings you back to apathy. Getting addicted to religion/abstinence isn't much different. That said, self-righteousness usually tips the scales. Enjoy your rehab, prick.
>>
>>718882458
Creativity leads to increased entropy. My being reductive is my reaction to /b/ not consolidating.
>>
>>718883280
In review -

Some anons "go with the flow" while others fixate on a career, despair, or the emotional rollercoaster in general.

I do not identify with any of you.
>>
So easy... Get fun from being sad.
>>
>>718884090
Crying hysterically while drinking is an underrated hobby. Sad music when you're feeling down... Is that what you mean?
>>
>>718875682

I have no fear, for I know all is as the Force wills it.
>>
Life ain't all burritos and strippers my friends -Anon
>>
> To live is to suffer. To survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.
>-Nietzsche
>>
>>718884400
I am the Force, and the Force is with me...

This is an intellectual pot luck and you brought flavorless pop culture bones.
>>
>>718884565
And somehow this guy is worse. Get your shit together.
>>
>>718884597
Being thankful for surviving is an evolutionary advantage, not a genuine raison d'etre.
>>
>>718884917
I think you miss the point. Since the simple act of continuing to live ensures pain and suffering it is up to each individual to find a reason they attribute worth adequate to justify their continued existence in this life.
>>
Full disclosure, I'm not looking to be condescending. I don't know, I expected other people to have a calling if they chose not to kill themselves.
>>
>>718885322
Yes. That is the question. I'm asking you /b/rothers to come up with your answer.
>>
>>718885873
Too much for you?
>>
>>718885691
I know. But that is the best blanket answer that can be given.

What I meant was that Nietzsche's quote didn't imply being thankful in any way. To survive you do not have to be thankful to be alive.
Nor is it laying the foundation for an argument that not being thankful is not an evolutionary advantage. The comment I replied to has no context to the quote in which it was replying to.
>>
>>718886008
Okay, I see what you're saying. And it's not a 'blanket answer'. It's the context in which you find one.

You're telling me your reason to live, is to seek (this). I get that. Unifying theories or the "meaning to life" is the nature of human curiosity.
>>
I cannot attribute any one reason I choose to go on living it is a culmination of the enjoyment I derive from the experiences life has to offer. It's like an open-world sandbox game sure there is a system and there is a general set of rules I am expected to follow to "win" or get the high score but ultimately it is what I make of it and I as the player have the sole ability to dictate how I play. Link related.

https://youtu.be/szzVlQ653as?t=24

https://youtu.be/szzVlQ653as?t=24
>>
>>718886316
That's also my "long answer". My short, day to day belief is "I can, therefore I will help the world."
>>
>>718886440
It's pleasure. You're a hedonist. Congratulations.
>>
>>718886316
I'm saying that the Nietzsche is the best blanket answer it gives you the reason all people do it. It is not possible to give the exact details for each individual with one answer.

I'm not even saying that my particular reason is to discover the meaning of life. The "reason for life" is to perpetuate life. It is the creation of a small amount of order in a universe rife with entropy. It is part of the natures balancing act. Beyond that my individual life has whatever meaning I choose to prescribe to it. Right now that is to explore and enjoy the pleasures it has to offer despite the suffering I know I will have to endure to do so.
>>
>>718886528
>hedonist
yep - nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>718875682
I'm 25 and I've just decided to go really hard making music.

I'm probably not going to succeed. I'm probably not charismatic or a good enough songwriter. I'm probably too old to be just starting to reach my dreams like this.

But this is what I really want to do and I've really committed to it. I'd kill myself in another five years if I wasn't going after it. AAAAAAAND I'm happy and fulfilled.

So, I guess if there is anything to be learned, if you have a dream, die trying to reach it.
>>
>>718886817
This is how I view drives and examples

>biological (family)
>social (politicians)
>ambiguous (religion, us)
>humane (nasa, nelson mandela)
>>
>>718887437
The vast majority of the population will have biological drive to some degree.
I personally do not since I would rather enjoy my life doing what I want to do and not sacrificing what I want for the needs of other little humans.
>>
>>718887351
I can't argue with that. Either we overachieve or underachieve. It's inhuman to be otherwise.
>>
>>718887351
Hey bro
what exactly are you doing? expectations?
Just curious.

I'm 26 and didn't pursue that dream because I get good money being a lawyer... still play daily, etc.
>>
>>718887603
If you're looking for a reason, go humane with me. It's good because it's backed by beneficial logic.
>>
>>718887867
Sweet logical wisdom...
>>
>>718887787
I have no expectations tbh, I just want to play in a band and produce music and see where it takes me. Obviously to be able to do this for a living would be prime but I'm just not getting mu hopes up. I would kill myself if I didn't at least record my songs and play some shows.
>>
>>718875682
I just don't care about anything that happens, like nihilism but easier
>>
>>718888138
Never had any dreams? That sounds defeatist to me. Reconsider living your life.
>>
>>718887951
I envy your courage man.
Hope you get what you want.

I'm betting I'll make great money and even have my instruments in my office to space off at work time.
>>
>>718888377
I tried having dreams but couldn't think of anything good, just kinda waiting for death
>>
>>718882007
You didn't read it did you? Stopped as soon as you read the part about past lives? Selective reading? The book tries to "debunk" the concept of karma actually. I think I chose a bad page to reference to. . lol I'm doing a terrible job. http://thefreedomforum.com/topics/karma/
>>
>>718875682
Septs isn't painful
>>
>>718875682
I'm trying to make little small steps. work out, eat healthy, say yes more often and care more about my family and friends. Besides that I try to get my life in order: Get a job, get a nice appartement, get enough savings. Just starting a new job on monday and hope this one will last.
>>
>>718888738
Yeah, excuse my offensive remark, I skimmed the comments. Something about refining cumulative suffering. What was your big take from the book?
>>
>>718888632
Thanks dude, congrats on the lawyer gig. That ain't no joke.
>>
>>718888978
...sorry?

>>718889044
Same here. I like that positive attitude!
>>
File: seared 2.jpg (158KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
seared 2.jpg
158KB, 1200x800px
>>718889542
>>
File: seared 3.jpg (320KB, 1184x957px) Image search: [Google]
seared 3.jpg
320KB, 1184x957px
>>718889569
>>
File: seared 4.jpg (197KB, 488x613px) Image search: [Google]
seared 4.jpg
197KB, 488x613px
>>718889580
>>
>>718880666

Exactly this. I can't give you advice on how to less miserable OP, because I don't know myself, but if work toward making everyone else around you more miserable, you will feel less miserable in comparison. Let the world burn, laugh. You have no stakes it in, you owe the world nothing but revenge.
>>
Mainly not wanting to ruin my family's psyche.
Suicide is a coward's way to go. Trudging on day by day as the cold loneliness and depression envelops you isn't exactly the optimal way to live, but beggars can't be choosers.

You don't take your own life as it wasn't yours to begin with. All it does is affect other people.
>>
>>718889669
Not miserable? Pain is, y'know, stimulating.

I could choose sadism. I do enjoy screams, but being nice is satisfying also. And I have expectations that require us to be better as a whole.

tl;dr - Burning a marshmellow is fun, but so is nurturing a perfect marshmellow and eating it.
>>
File: fag.jpg (124KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
124KB, 500x414px
>>718890103
Ahhh, a tourist of the spectrum of emotion i see
>>
>>718890037
You didn't ask to be born. You don't owe the world shit. I don't believe the people who think everyone starts out with sin.

I was suicidal for years and I thought I wouldn't kill myself because my younger cousins looked up to me. No, you need to figure out why life is important instead clinging onto it and forcing that on the next generation.
>>
>>718890285
You can insult me, but I doubt you can explain why.
>>
File: 3c293d94fcff18488128a119ebeec78f.jpg (202KB, 736x1037px) Image search: [Google]
3c293d94fcff18488128a119ebeec78f.jpg
202KB, 736x1037px
>>718889109
Good question- I'll prob fk this up haha. I'm going to be honest I haven't even read the book in a few years because I wanted to come back to the book with a different mindset. I wanted to get so tainted by pop culture and society that I'd think meditation was for the devil.

But from what I can remember (trying my hardest to think through my booze and weed stained cloud here) the book taught me To take responsibility for my own actions, and to try to be more rational as a person toward what I consume and believe. People's choices are limited by how much they can comprehend, the world is full of untapped potential but society doesn't profit off of untapping potential, but rather exploitation of other's potential? Kinda sorta. It made me realize it's important to understand other people by being more tolerant towards others but mindful to know when to seperate my self from unnecessary bullstuff. A house can't stay together if it's bricks are crumbling apart, but that's just the machine works, we're all caught in it but...aw fuck what am I trying to say? It probably sounds like anything you could get from reading a sun tzu or self help book, but it was for me much easier to read.

I'm gonna stop playing product demonstration now lol.
>>
>>718890706
Fyi feel feel to curse if you want dude. "fk and bullstuff" don't sound great.
>>
>>718890604
Can you?
>>
>>718890495
True, I didn't. But it would be unfair to pass on my darkness onto my mother and brother.

Why would I end my own suffering if it will only breed more suffering, harsher than mine will ever be.

I can't stand the fact that my mother would deal with the pain of a lost child only because I dictate it's okay to do so.

Granted if I had no family I probably wouldn't be here to write this.
>>
>>718890895
Yes. Are you asking how someone can be kind and sadistic?

Yeah, it's not possible. So I choose sympathy, because I expect greatness from our potential.
>>
>>718890604
Youre right, i can't, explain myself to me.
>>
>>718890706
Shit I can't even read my own paragraph without cringing or going, "wut da heck am I trying to say!?"
>>
>>718891165
Then, what don't you like about what I said?
>>
Who's to say that anyone actually enjoys life?

I personally don't know a single genuinely happy person
>>
>>718891005
Serious question, is all you want in life is to be a good brother and son?

Doing as much as you can for them then, will pull you out of depression. Maybe when you're feeling better, more options will open to you.
>>
>>718891239
I do. And I count myself fortunate to sometimes feel the same.
>>
>>718891228
there is nothing viscerally pissing me off or anything. i was just being a gay on the internet.

:) have a nice day inquisitive man.
>>
>>718891603
You know, I think those glimpses of real happiness in people is what I actually want.
>>
>>718891760
Fair enough.
>>
>>718891228
buuuuuut one more thing, you ask me to explain why, i say that i can't, and then you ask me to explain why again.

why?
>>
File: milky 1.jpg (514KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
milky 1.jpg
514KB, 1280x1920px
I'll post another set. Why, not.
>>
>>718891927
to proooooooooooove your original point?
>>
>>718891957
>>718891927
because if you are actually trying to answer that for me, that makes no sense to have ordered things like that.
>>
File: milky 2.png (118KB, 286x272px) Image search: [Google]
milky 2.png
118KB, 286x272px
>>718891927
Well, I wanted to see if I could stir some thinking out of ya
>>
File: milky 3.jpg (287KB, 1100x709px) Image search: [Google]
milky 3.jpg
287KB, 1100x709px
>>718891927
>>718891957
>>718892051

Mind keeping your thoughts to one post at a time? Thanks
>>
File: milky 4.jpg (43KB, 338x594px) Image search: [Google]
milky 4.jpg
43KB, 338x594px
>>718892142
>>
File: milky 5.png (566KB, 536x800px) Image search: [Google]
milky 5.png
566KB, 536x800px
>>718892161
>>
File: milky 6.jpg (1MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
milky 6.jpg
1MB, 3888x2592px
>>718892178
>>
>>718892076
the reason i initially said it is that you came off like a pretentious person that has cruel tendencies and outlooks at times. kind of lame tbh. i hate people with a pronounced antisocial streak, i hope all of you get eliminated from the gene pool, but thats not going to happen, so i'll make myself feel better by posting on the internet.

:) peace, degenerate.
>>
>>718891516
Not all I want to be. I want to raise and support a family. But my hopes dwindle a little each day. Women have become vile creatures, men have become feminized.

And I can't get a job no matter how many applications I send. I have become a neet lately and it irks me to be in such a rut.
>>
>>718892314
As a child I liked torturing things.

I can have that enjoyment as an adult, but I refrain from it.

I'm not going to judge you.
>>
>>718892524
You remind me of a good friend of mine. He has his military dream. You sure you don't have any hobbies/talents you can grow?
>>
File: suck 1.jpg (89KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
suck 1.jpg
89KB, 774x1032px
>>718892573

Just to remark, /b/ is always fun and disorganized. Nice to decongest at the end of the week.
>>
File: suck 2.jpg (872KB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
suck 2.jpg
872KB, 5184x3456px
>>718892884
Enjoy my porn.
>>
File: suck 3.jpg (150KB, 816x1024px) Image search: [Google]
suck 3.jpg
150KB, 816x1024px
>>718892931
Goodnight.
>>
>>718892679
Dude I went to art school. Yes, I know, don't worry.
Despite being at the top of my class, I completely quit drawing years ago as it doesn't satisfy me nor can it bring me money. Most of my friends went onto art college and are now waaaaay above my level. A friend of mine tried to talk me into being a tattoo artist alongside him as he envied my talent but I don't believe in tats so there's that.

I enjoy growing crops and detailing vehicles immensely though. I have an encyclopedic knowledge in cars and a knack for design, but no dough to open a garage or buy a farm.
>>
>>718878699
feel you too
>>
Being diagnosed and living with an incurable disease has caused me to open my eyes on how I perceive the world. I have reached a point where I have immense pain every day. We have tried all current treatment options, including repeated brain surgeries. The toll it has taken on myself as well as my family has not only been physically, but mental, emotional, and financial. It has put me in about 10 different kinds of pain and I won't lie, I struggle dealing with it often. That being said, I have learned that I will hurt no matter what, but I would rather be out doing things that I love and enjoy instead of staying home and feeling sorry for myself. I also know there is always someone worse off than me. It's definitely hard to have everything ripped from you in general, but especially so from a young age. I'm currently 20, but have been dealing with this disease, that progressively gets worse, my whole life. I guess I just try not to focus on the negatives and find greener pastures. It's also opened my eyes and shown me that most things in life aren't as big of a deal as I used to make them out to be. It took me coding in an ICU room after a surgery to figure that one out.

To everyone here who is hurting or isn't, I wish you the best.
>>
>>718878699
Same, and there's this conflict between my ego and my rationality. My ego says this makes you look weak don't do it but my rationality says to put the brakes on this retardation.

Either way there can be a practical loss, you may lose reputation if you don't back down (this can hurt you materially and socially), you may lose self respect if you don't drop the ego, but you certainly give a big fuck you to truth, humanity and rationality if you don't quell your ego and emotion, and this always hurts me the most.
>>
File: footpath 1.jpg (136KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
footpath 1.jpg
136KB, 774x1032px
Surprised the thread didn't die...

Hello again my unhinged /b/rothers
>>
>>718893397
That's awful, I have a brother with extreme chronic pain (chronic cluster headaches) and it has hurt watching him suffer, ruined me even. I don't mean to appropriate the pain of you or him, but I at least understand the secondhand experience to a certain extent.
>>
File: footpath 2.jpg (391KB, 1280x1012px) Image search: [Google]
footpath 2.jpg
391KB, 1280x1012px
>>718893397
I really respect that. I think you get more about life than a lot of AARPs flaking away.
>>
>>718893792
More plz gave me a chub
>>
File: footpath 3.jpg (450KB, 3142x2092px) Image search: [Google]
footpath 3.jpg
450KB, 3142x2092px
>>718893848
We don't actually talk about circle-jerking. I'll keep posting, but please shut up.
>>
>>718893947
>Look at me I'm an asshole for no apparent reason
>>
>>718893473
I mean, it's what's socially appropriate right? If you're being confronted and they're testing you, go for the throat hold or verbally rip into them. Making it known you can defend yourself without overdoing it. Nobody likes a coward.
>>
>>718893606
I've watched the people closest to me change in many ways, and not always for the better, due to my illness. I can safely say though that I am very familiar with headaches. White on rice kind of familiar. Interestingly, if I were a house hold pet, I would have been euthanized to end my suffering....heh.
>>718893792
Thank you, that means a lot. People just need to take a step back and actually open their eyes, look around. If they did, they'd see life isn't so bad. A lot of it is perspective and mentally psyching yourself out.
>>
File: footpath 4.jpg (396KB, 1960x1032px) Image search: [Google]
footpath 4.jpg
396KB, 1960x1032px
>>718894291
Fuck you too!
>>
>>718875682
I've often felt like I wanted to kill myself, and when I did cry they were tears of joy at the thought that it all ends there, and I wouldn't have to keep fighting just so I could die later and after suffering a lot more.
But my biology and instinct are smarter than I am; it drives me to stay alive even though there's nothing I would like more than to die.
I guess that's why I'm still around. That and I don't want to hurt anyone close to me; they've done so much for me, and this would be a poor reward for their efforts.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.