[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birth control chemicals/medicines are a non-essential. Why do

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 11

Birth control chemicals/medicines are a non-essential. Why do I have to pay for it via taxes? Furthermore, why are my taxes being used to abort babies?

Doesn't make sense at all. Birth control is ridiculously inexpensive as is Plan B/morning after pills.

One has to TRY in this day and age to catch HIV and become pregnant.

Explain to me, without sperging out; why I (as a man) should have to pay for these things EXCLUSIVELY utilized by women?
>>
>>718866802
check your privilege you cis gender man
>>
>>718866802
Yup, why should I as a male have to pay higher taxes and health insurance so women get free birth control (usa)? If a woman can't keep her knees together and is a whore she should finance her own whoredom. I don't see anyone paying for my condoms.
>>
>>718867622
so you can fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>718867051
Ahhhhh the great myth of male privilege has been envoked. Let me guess hmmm you're a women studies student or "work" in a coffee shop.
>>
>>718866802
tax dollars are not used to support abortions. ever. so congratulations on that.
birth control is non-essential, but then again so are your prescriptions. in this country we don't just aim to keep people alive, we let them live the best life possible, and birth control is used to treat a very wide variety of health issues. hope this helped
>>
>>718868048
I fuck her right in the pussy anyway.
>>
>>718868369
So you can fuck her right in the pussy without worrying about getting her pregnant and being on the hook for child support for the next 18 years.
>>
>>718866802
Think of it this way: birth control is hella cheaper than welfare.
Your tax money never went to aborting babies, you ignorant faggot.
>one has to try to...become pregnant
Well, you kinda have me there. One does have to have sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation to become pregnant.
>>
>>718868122
ya and i love hillary clinton i almost shot myself right in the face after trump won but i live in california and cant get a gun i also love black lives matter and i am a proud supporter of the lgbtq community and i am sure you are an islamaphobic gay hating cis gender male who hates woman and wants to suck the dick of your russian overlords
>>
>>718868269
If bc was being prescribed to cover something besides bc it's was already covered by health plans. Feminists just wanted others to pay for "their right" to be whores here in the U.S.
>>
>>718868554
This Anon gets it.
>>
>>718866802
i'd rather they take a couple pennies per paycheck to give out free BC than 30+ bucks a paycheck to support their welfare thug nasty "chillens".

the poor don't have much impulse control, keep that in mind.
>>
>>718868554
Hence Why I use condoms. Not trusting a woman to take her pill or have some disease. Lol.
>>
>>718867622
you mean the health department is'n't giving out brown bags anymore
>>
>>718868781
no, that's not it at all. the debate is whether people on something like medicaid should be able to get birth control pills for medical reasons
>>
>>718868959
>i'd rather they take a couple pennies per paycheck to give out free BC than 30+ bucks a paycheck to support their welfare thug nasty "chillens".
This. Unplanned pregnancies by usually single mothers under 25 are the bane of this country. Every girl should have to get the IUD at age 12 as a requirement for enrollment in public schools. IUD lasts about 10 years so we'd be effectively eliminated teen pregnancies that are overburdening our health system. Spend a few billion in prevention and not have to spend trillions repairing the damage their bastard spawn cause.
>>
>>718866802
This.
>>718868269

Also nig nog it's in your best interest that some females not become pageant or abourt the child. Last thing you want is
a child being born in to a home the is either unfit to raise it, or incapable of doing so.

You see genetics loads the gun but environment pulls the trigger. Meaning if they are in an unstable environment said child would then grow up being more susceptible of committing a crimes, unemployment, health issue that at the end of the day at the bare minimally would end up coasting you more tax dollars, if you where not out right the victim of a crime committed by said unwanted child

>poetic justice
>>
>>718868614
Love women, love most people. Also mature and adult enough to never even contemplate shooting myself just because someone I disagreed with got elected. You better check your ass crack your panties seem to have gotten thenselves in a knot .. again. Lol
>>
>>718868269
>tax dollars are not used to support abortions
dude when the government subsidized planed parenthood a portion of the the subsidy went to abortions so yes tax dollars have paid for abortions
>we let them live the best life possible
at the expense of tax payers who never use the service? why should tax dollars be used for birth control when it is a non-necessity that is easily payable
>so are your prescriptions
that are probably payed for through his own health care and not the government which the whole point of this is to argue against the government paying birth control.
>birth control is used to treat a variety of health issues
so is aspirin and other drugs but the government doesn't pay for them unless you buy a government health plan which you dont need to get free birth control
>hoped this helped
literally you are either ignorant and uneducated ore just plain stupid. either way you have no idea what you're talking about

women get much more from thr government now a days then they ever had and men have to suffer for it all the way from paying for women birth control to statistically paying more in alimony, child support, and insurance paying
>>
>>718866802
It's either that or your taxes will go to welfare for children that were never wanted and are abused by shitty parents who couldn't afford protection in the first place. Or would you rather sterilize poor people? While we're at it, might as well cut social security, Medicare, the free lunch program, and unemployment. Kids and old people should work for their keep, right?
>>
this tempest in a honeypot,created by the left,nurtured and watered by stephanopoulos in the romney war on women interview on A B Clinton ,net,hard left sees the issue as a bat co clobber cuckless people like romney,a way to further break up the family by removing parents from getting notice the kids getting BC or an abortion.
a vehicle to hire more government cucks,thus portraying cons as uncaring antiwomen etcetc without end amen
>>
>>718869487
wow you are actually retarded congratulations
>>
>>718869606
that are probably payed for through his own
>probably..

>implying that nigger works.
>>
>>718869606
>a portion of the the subsidy went to abortions
No.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/08/04/how-planned-parenthood-actually-uses-its-federal-funding/
>inb4 hurr-durr lamstream media
>>
>>718869951
true this is 4Chan
>>
>>718869606
is aborting children considered a form of planned parenthood now? i guess its easier to raise a kid that way
>>
>>718866802
The depopulation initiative, race-specific bioweapons and Margaret Sanger's hatred of the black community.
>in 2012, more black babies were aborted than born in NYC
>look it up
>>
>>718870200
god bless america
>>
>>718870200
>more black babies were aborted than born
where's the problem?
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 460x817px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 460x817px
>>718866802
>>718867622
>>718868122
>>718868781
>>718869606
>>718869767
>>
>>718866802
>why I (as a man) should have to pay for these things EXCLUSIVELY utilized by women?

Do you pay for these things EXCLUSIVELY utilized by people with cancer/diabetes/aids/etc?
>>
>>718868994
Those sandpaper tubes lol. Depends on the state and city. So who knows. Anyway I took my schooling seriously got educated, did it with out student loans, worked hard, now good job. Learned at an early age no one owes me anything. If I want something I have to earn it. Guess it's the "privileged cis male" way. I know how to take care of myself and those around me and accept personal responsibility. Unlike so many whiney special snow flakes these days.
>>
>>718866802
Why should my pills pay for your fucking boner medicine?

Fuck off ya whiny cunt, it's the only thing keeping the niggers from outnumbering you in a fucking generation.
>>
>>718870108
do your fucking research. In New York and California planned parenthood accepted Medicaid for abortions back in 2008
that stopped with the Hyde amendment so yes taxpayer money has been used to fund abortions
>>
>>718870564
thanks for the life story james
>>
Plan b is around 50 dollars a pill here my dude
>>
>>718870108
heres a source nigger
http://kff.org/womens-health-policy/perspective/the-hyde-amendment-and-coverage-for-abortion-services/
>>
>>718870832
You're welcome jane
>>
>>718870804
Good.

It's also been used to kill tens of thousands in not hundreds of thousands of inicent civilians across the world, don't see you shit posting about that faggot.
>>
>>718870535
I pay the fuck out of the taxes so all you fucks can pig out on red meat and drink alchohol your whole lives and then dump your medical bills on me, while I was eating healthy and exercising and drinking fucking water.

Fuck all ya
>>
>>718866802
>Explain to me, without sperging out; why I (as a man) should have to pay for these things EXCLUSIVELY utilized by women?

Think of it as a flu shot, but for society. You're paying a marginal sum to provide birth control for all.

Women on birth control don't want to have kids. If they have kids they don't want, they don't raise them right. Then a statistically significant number of them become criminals.
>>
>>718866802
because you don't want overpopulation by sons of whores and chads
>>
>>718866802
Birth control costs less than an abortion, and far less than the economic strain created by the sheer mass of non-contributing humans created by sex without easy access to birth control.
>>
>>718871061
So has our military, our intelligence community, our business interests, and our energy and trade policies, and I don't see you faggots complaining about that.
>>
>>718871115
Don't bother. People like OP are incapable of seeing the bigger picture and their live view is "If it works for me, then everybody else should have to live the same way."
>>
>>718871061
they were in other countries whats the big deal?
>>
Well if you want to keep the numbers of the great unwashed down why not demand mandatory steralization for both males and females after two kids?
>>
>>718871108
>/thread.

Not wearing seatbelts, high sugar food, and tobacco also make up a very large precent of health care cost.
>>
>>718870564
Let's see. Publicly funded schools, loans from the federal government, so you can drive to your good job on roads that my taxes paid for. Great that your accepting personal responsibility and all, but don't think you didn't get a hand up, just like all of us.
>>
>>718871244
Faggot I'm for most of that shit, and bc and abortions. so suck my cock slut.
>>
>>718871427
So does keeping tards alive and educated.
>>
>>718871274
Well nigger then those ass holes are gonna wanna come over here and scull fuck your face.

>ISL dipshit.
>>
>>718871115
they dont raise them at all.
and while conservatives can be all preachy about how everyone should put the offspring they can't afford or care for up for adoption, they leave it to idealistic liberal yuppies and fags to actually do, and then ridicule them for it. Ask 100 conservatives about how they feel about raising someone elses kid, and 99 will tell you to fuck off, not their kid, not their problem. Primitive apes.
>>
File: HuMZPUQrZeql.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
HuMZPUQrZeql.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
>>718866802
>Why do I have to pay for it via taxes?

Would you rather pay with your taxes the WIC and other welfare to raise all these whores children that they have and can't afford to raise because that cost a whole lot more than birth control. Why aren't you mad about that?
>>
>>718871770
>Why aren't you mad about that?
Inability to see the long term
>>
>>718871497
Geeee like I don't pay for all that with the enormous amount of taxes I pay.
>>
>>718868959
/thread
>>
>>718871688
look at the actual budget sometime, and realize how fucking gullible you've been to buy into someone elses absurd ideology of outrage and hate toward your own country.

We all go through it eventually.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 539x960px
>>718871688
What are you getting at Albert? You really aren't making a point, kinda just typing random words in incoherent sentences. Clearly not enough money is being given to education because it has failed you

Or

You're just retarded.

>irony.
>>
>>718871714
sounds hot when are they coming
>>
>>718871732
>Ask 100 conservatives about how they feel about raising someone elses kid, and 99 will tell you to fuck off

I'm liberal and I'd tell you to fuck off too. Not my kid not my problem and most of my friends would say the same fucking thing
>>
insurance premiums pay for birth control
not your taxes directly
>>
>>718866802
Rather pay for niglets after they are born until they die in prison? Count your blessings that you are a giant faggot OP.
>>
Op is a just a baiting faggot get laid gaylord
>>
>>718871870
>enormous amount of taxes I pay

What country are you living in anon?
>>
>>718872004
You laugh bitch, this ain't a game. Doubt you are ready for true combat.
>>
>>718872086
insurance premiums now controlled by the federal government
>>
>>718872164
fite me you bitch
>>
>>718872043
I said idealistic liberal yuppies and fags

I didn't say every fucking liberal person in the world now did I...

I'm a liberal republican and I sure as fuck wouldn't either.
>>
>>718866802
>Explain to me, without sperging out; why I (as a man) should have to pay for these things EXCLUSIVELY utilized by women?
You, as a human, should have to pay for things utilized by other humans. That is what taxes are for, gender be damned.
Or to put it another way, it's like saying your male tax money shouldn't be used to build women's toilets in public buildings - retarded.
>>
>>718872190
>controlled

limited
...there's a difference.
>>
>>718872310
feminist detected
>>
>>718871732
>Ask 100 conservatives about how they feel about raising someone elses kid,

Not liberal or conservative somewhere in the middle but I wouldn't want to raise someone else's kid either. I'm no cuck
>>
>>718871966
Kind of hard to string a coherent sentence together when my "guest worker" housekeeper is sucking my dick. Doesn't speak much english but she knows her expected duties.
>>
>>718872260
What's your addy nigger?
>>
>>718866802
Why should I pay for your shitty wars, always promoted and started by stupid slugbrained men?

I will abort every male baby I have.
And I will make you pay for it.
>>
>>718872507
Way to back peddle faggot.
>>
>>718872455

>>718872310
>>
>>718872114
The land of the free and the brave ... ya right lol
>>
>>718872455
god dammit
>>718872261
>>
>>718866802
Birth control may not be an essential life-care item, and may seem as a luxury. But the fact of the matter is that delaying pregnancy until sexually active couples are ready has a net positive benefit on the economy and society at large.

Families that have unplanned children statistically make less money, and have a longer term need of assistance than families that can establish themselves first before children come into the picture.

By delaying childbirth until careers and homes are established results in significantly reduced operational costs of government assistance programs.

It's like spending a dollar to save a hundred.
>>
>>718872261
>idealistic liberal yuppies and fags

So like 0.001% of the population
>>
>>718866802
r u still in this thread faggot?
>>
>>718872646
>use
>complaining about paying a lot of taxes
lol

you don't pay shit
try living in denmark
highest quality of life, and you pay for it. 100% sales tax. also top of the happiness index.
>>
>>718872396
egalitarian actually, in other words what feminist used to mean before tumblr came along.
>>
>>718872876
How the fuck do you have 100% sales tax anon?
>>
>>718872047
Planned parenthood also provides birthcontrol as well for no- and low-income women.
>>
>>718872310
just saying if a women decides to spread her knees and whore it up she should be responsible enough to shell out a few bucks to pay for protection just like a man.
>>
>>718872043
>Not my kid not my problem
You're not a liberal, then. Leftists take the "it takes a village" approach.
>>718872982
Condoms should be free too. In my country, they are.
>>
>>718872961
denmark's VAT is only 25%
>>
>>718872804
exactly. there are already too many goddamn kids getting dragged through the disasterous foster home circuit, bc there aren't enough people to adopt them. discontinue birth control, and you just add more neglected kids to the pile, soon to be on welfare costing your asses 10000% more than a few pills.
>>
>>718872633
And how is it that exactly?
>>
>>718873099
>only 25%
>only
you just gave ron paul a heart attack
>>
>>718872876
You poor saps
>>
>>718873099
We don't even have transparent VATs in the USA. We'd throw our politicians into the ocean if they proposed it.
>>
>>718872535
45°43'13.0"N 107°35'47.9"E these are my coordinates meet me here in 48 hours and i will be waiting if you don't show up your a little bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 800x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 800x717px
>>718873154
>>
>>718873250
That's just the import duty. If it's too low, you dump the rest on the sales tax.

If their VAT was higher, they wouldn't have to have such a high sales tax.
>>
>>718866802
top trololol friendo.
how much do you think unwanted kids are gunna cost you in taxes when their parents don't have the means to take care of them? dumbass.
>>
>>718872961
They dont they pay 55.80% poster was obviously a faggot
>>
>>718873403
That's what a thought punk, to much of a pussy to man the fuck up and throw down, faggot scum bitch.
>>
>>718866802
Because without it your taxes are going to support the unwanted/unpreparedfor kid

And I'm guessing, that since most people who care strongly about birth control are evangelical Christians, you'll do whatever you can to prevent abortions too.
>>
>>718872970
No they can get you a prescription not provide you with birth control pills you still have to pay out of pocket for pills or use insurance. I know I was there yesterday
>>
>>718873093
They're free to in the US as well.

You can get free condoms in planned parenthood, the HIV testing offices, the county medical offices and more

In fact the city I live in has actively pushed bars to have bowls of condoms. The literature that comes with the program materials even says that by placing the bowl within 30" of exit travel increases take-up three-fold over having it 60" away.

The program is participated by nearly 60% of bars and night-life establishments, and when sorted demographically, establishments catering to the 18-30 crowd are at 95%.
>>
>>718868122
>taking the bait this fucking hard

Go fuck yourself good you dumb newfag.
>>
Denmark is to of happiness index? Looking at a few places for political asylum
>>
>>718873662
so are you gonna be there or what give me your address if you need me to come your way
>>
>>718873277
They are consistently ranked as the happiest country on earth. You don't always get what you pay for, but you certainly don't get what you don't pay for. Denmark pays for it, and does a better job than most countries at delivering the quality people expect. So they are buying their happiness. VS is cheapskate countries, where we'd rather not pay a cent more than necessary, and then bitch that its someone elses fault when our bridges fall down because we also want a military with an unlimited budget, and a for-profit healthcare system to use as a vegas casino, which is also taking care of an entire generation of people with failing health who haven't worked in decades.

lol
>>
>>718873407
Wow the likeness is uncanny but I didn't vote for trump.
>>
>>718873250
Ron Paul won't be satisfied by anything short of a complete removal of the people's power to fight back against the stateless globalist corporations.

They oppose all forms of collectivism because their business model depends on people acting alone with only their own resources.
>>
>>718873093
>You're not a liberal, then. Leftists take the "it takes a village" approach.

In theory but not in reality if you think otherwise you are a fucking autist
>>
>>718873493
someone isn't looking at the complete picture
>>
>>718873250
good, let those bourgie fucks die
>>
>>718873445
Shouldn't be paying for that either.
>>
ITT: Virgins that have never had sex let alone unprotected sex and fail to realize the usefulness of the pill to a man.

All of you go die
>>
>>718873873
Step the fuck up son,

5101 N Robertson St, New Orleans, LA 70117
>>
>>718874227
>5101 N Robertson St, New Orleans, LA 70117
doxxed
>>
>>718874101
>looking at the complete picture

You are right I didn't see you were a complete faggot
>>
>>718874227
out of curiosity are you the home owner?
>>
>>718867622
Condoms are free from the same place as other forms of birth control. Its called planned parenthood dipshit
>>
>>718873750
Did you know that many gays who are "pos" like to punch holes with needles in those free condoms and the ones they use. Something about the rush they feel in spreading their hiv infested semon to the "negs". Be careful out there lil b/ boy pussy lovers.
>>
>>718874101
Are you talking g about the Muslim over running the country raping and fucking your women?
>>
>>718873873
When you gonna be by hoe? Cuz after we fuck your bitch ass up, we gonna fry some chicken.
>>
i agree there should be equality requirements on gender based spending. but not that you get to pick and choose what the other gender gets to spend it on.
>>
>>718874572
>Did you know that many gays who are "pos" like to punch holes with needles in those free condoms and the ones they use. Something about the rush they feel in spreading their hiv infested semon to the "negs". Be careful out there lil b/ boy pussy lovers.

It's OK, could use less trap threads on here
>>
>>718874147
but you will be so suck it up and chose which one you want
>>
>>718874664
you like pizza? ill make sure i put chicken on it
>>
>>718874664
And break out the grape crush and watermelon
>>
>>718873403
>45°43'13.0"N 107°35'47.9"E
you live in the middle of the fucking gobi desert do you
>>
>>718874911
We drink big shots in Nola.
>>
>>718875016
He's a punk that don't wanna play to scared.
>>
>>718874834
Well now wouldn't that be a good thing. Lol love it.
>>
>>718875016
>>45°43'13.0"N 107°35'47.9"E
>you live in the middle of the fucking gobi desert do you

Real sand nigger
>>
>>718874883
Who doesn't like cheese pizza? Thoughts that's why we come here.
>>
>>718873093
>Leftists take the "it takes a village" approach.

You mean like when they get together then riot and burn down their on cities then expect everyone else to pay for it.
>>
>>718873093
It's going to take a generation of people not educated by cable news and Rush fucking Limbaugh, for the US to learn that Liberal and Leftist are not in any way synonyms.

Liberal: Many.
"Liberal use of ketchup" = a lot of ketchup.
"Liberal ideas" = a lot of ideas.
Liberal thought implies you are open to as many ideas as possible, beholden to as few as possible.

A leftist is a person who shares an ideology of the left end of the political spectrum. The left wing of british and american politics used to be more open to a wider array of views, but it's been quite a while since that were true, and that door is well fucking shut now.

Leftists are no longer liberal.
If anything, the... fuck I can't even bring myself to say it... "alt-right" are more liberal in their views, than either right or left wing ideologues. More liberal does not imply better or worse, just many rather than lesser. Has since the greeks dreamed it up.

Only in the last few decades has the very meaning and spirit of "liberal" been completely hijacked by the democrats, who have utterly ceased being liberal. Actual liberals are now trying to distance ourselves from that wreck by specifying "classical liberal", which means, politically, "fuck off, I'm thinking about it".
>>
>>718870160
The idea is you abort it because you don't plan to have a kid
>>
>>718875086
oh really then feel free to post your address unless you are to scared
>>
>>718868597
Doggystyle is not an effective form of birth control.
>>
>>718870564
Sounds more like your stupid for not utilizing free resources
>>
>>718875016
ya come fite me
>>
>>718875391
>Doggystyle is not an effective form of birth control.

If you plug her in the ass it is
>>
>>718875310
See
>>718874296

Already did coward, why don't you buck up and post yours bitch? Bet you won't, wann know why, youz a nutless scrum.
>>
>>718874590
>the Muslim over running the country raping and fucking your women

lol
this is the best sentence I've seen on 4chan in a long, long time. So many laughs, in so few words.

Thanks for that, anon.
>>
If you're looking at this fiscally, it'll probably be a better investment to pay taxes for birth control as opposed to the additional services/welfare/etc required to sustain those who were not born due to BC
>>
>>718866802
In a perfect capitalist society, you would not pay for these things anon.

However, because of how corrupt our insurance monopolies and regulatory capture has become, once affordable medications and treatments have become abusively expensive. Things that should be affordable or covered by standard health insurance have become unobtainable without some kind of subsidy.

The subsidy is a bandaid that is keeping people from being outraged at the corruption polluting the market. So long as the bandaid is there, people will tolerate the status quo. It's two sides of the same coin, you must realize. You can't remove the bandaid without exposing the hemorrhage beneath. That wouldn't sit well with the people profiting from the regulatory capture.
>>
>>718875016
Here is my location come at me bro.
Latitude: 37.237 North
Longitude: 115.806999 west
>>
>>718866802
HIV has nothing to do with that type of birth control.
>>
>>718875391
it is when you literally mean doggy-style

humans can't get pregnant from canines
and human males do not even come close to competing with them sexually
>>
>>718875310
32 Leith Walk, Edinburgh, Scotland. Come at me wankstain.
>>
>>718866802
Ignorant people are fun to talk to.
>>
>>718875790
>Beta faggot.
>>
>>718875595
no its because im not retarded but you can continue believing what you want by the way are you the homeowner?
>>
>>718875790
ching chong
>>
>>718866802
We could eliminate it from the tax bill if it would make the small fraction of angry males selfish and ignorant enough to give a fuck happy. The country and everyone in it does exist to suck your dicks at all times, of course.

However, you would not see a decrease of even one cent in your actual taxes, because that is not how taxes are collected.
>>
>>718876033
You know were I'm at come get me if you man enough but you won't cause you the beta faggot
>>
at least blacks will breed less so less taxes go to their babies.
>>
>>718876122
Not in China learn to map
>>
>>718875920
How is the Golden annual north and south indian?
>>
>>718875484
Lol because I don't take handouts. Grow up and get a job. It'll be good for you. Anyway nothings free. Someone has to pay for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 750x1334px
>>718876037
You truly think I would post my fucking address on this site.

>kek.

Also to the anon that ordered pizzas you got played bitch.
>>
>>718876442
living above a restaurant isn't fun but i'm a student so i take what i can get
>>
>>718876240
hey, kids, no one is getting on a plane and flying around the world to punch someone in the face

because if they did spend the time and thousands of dollars it would take to do that, they wouldn't just punch you in the face, they'd almost certainly just kill you at that point and make it worth their while.

And "man enough" is only something a 16 year old thinks. Anyone actually an adult man, isn't going to commit homicide over stupid comments on /b.

fyi
(your age and lack of perspective is showing)
>>
>>718876122
other side of the world. west means you put a minus sign in front of the latitude. dude is in nevada.
>>
>>718876769
You live above it?
>>
>>718876680
>You truly think I would post my fucking address on this site.

I also reported you. Posting addresses, whether your own or others for pranking, IST VERBOTEN.

Lurk moar, teenage faggots.
>>
File: 13232312123.jpg (2KB, 100x93px) Image search: [Google]
13232312123.jpg
2KB, 100x93px
>>718876838
>>
>>718877014
Edge master here.
>>
>>718877030
Yea Bill Orly. Rly.
>>
>>718875790
N 34° 26' 56.521''
E 35° 52' 21.489''
come at me before hezbollah does
>>
>>718876838
tl:dr
>>
>>718876838
Most def would commit homicide. What Breyer way to kill someone and get away with then a random twat on /b/.

But you are very right a punch in the face is not the only thing that's gonna happen.
>>
File: s-l1600-2.jpg (226KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600-2.jpg
226KB, 1600x1200px
>>718877104
Other edges sharpen their edges on me.
>>
File: 1468053403810.jpg (70KB, 620x538px) Image search: [Google]
1468053403810.jpg
70KB, 620x538px
>>718876838
>Anyone actually an adult man, isn't going to commit homicide over stupid comments on /b

This is where you are wrong I'd kill you for the lulz
>>
>>718877444
>this motherfucker even cuts glass
o fuk
>>
>>718866802

you don't have to pay anything for birthing control as you are rapist in town of moldavias
>>
File: 1484008928026.jpg (541KB, 1015x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1484008928026.jpg
541KB, 1015x1004px
>It's my body so my choice!

Well it's my fucking money so its my choice too.
>>
>>718877571
That is because you are a little boy, who wishes to feel more powerful than his pathetic life allows him to be.
>>
>>718877198
What is your apartment number at the Al Khawaja apartments? Fuckit we will just drone strike the whole god damn building
>>
>>718877781
>little boy

Shut the fuck up kid. No one likes armchair warriors
>>
>>718877781
No really I'd do it just for fun. Think I have no done it before then you would be wrong
>>
Taxes are literally theft
>>
>>718866802
Kill yerself pls
>>
>>718876838
>ecause if they did spend the time and thousands of dollars it would take to do that, they wouldn't just punch

So you saying you a poor fag that can't afford to have some fun. People have flown around the world for less.
>>
>>718866802
Because society says we have to cater to the whims of anything that has a vagina
>>
>>718878494
Yeah that's why libs have been getting their way
>>
>>718878090
says the armchair warrior
>>
>>718878277
Person 2 should be shot it's idiots like this that drive up the price of hookers in Thailand
>>
>>718878277
more like extortion.
>>
>>718878567
Says the parrot
>>
>>718878608
ya i hate the overinflated price of virgins
>>
>>718878660
Even though its technically more accurate, theft has so much more impact.
>>
>>718878740
>ya i hate the overinflated price of children

Fixed
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.