[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question /b/ What would it take for you to say 'we

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 29

Serious question /b/

What would it take for you to say 'we were wrong'?

I'm not saying you WERE wrong, that was your decision and it was your right to make it, but what would it take, what decision would he have to make for you to finally say 'oh fuck, what have I done?"

I'm merely curious, plus I'm making a list I hope to be able to tick off before the end of the year
>>
>>718822356
if someone named "I" said trump likes golden showers.

i will then say "I" was wrong.
>>
>>718822552
Kek
>>
>>718822356
>>718822552
Well, first of all, even if he does like golden showers and fucks prostitutes, what do I care? Moral is something that starts at a different place for me, and to be honest, he's already past that place for me.
Turns out he's nothing more than a loudmouth, most of his promises are yesterday's news, he even backed down on some saying that now that he's elected he doesn't need to push them anymore. What the fuck. How do people not go mad about this?
What I'm also worried about is the Russian influence. He's not the emperor, so even if they have him in their pocket, there's not gonna be a white flag waving over the White House in a week, but still - I guess they have a lot more on him than just a few dirty sex scandals. Something feels wrong about this whole story, not sure what it is, but something stinks.
>>
>>718823261
>something stinks
stale piss, probably

His whole fucking campaign stank, and Hillary really was the lesser of two shitty evils. But at least she wouldn;t have fucked the entire country to bulk up her own business interests

Also funny: Trump tweeting like a crazy person every time there's an official investigation into his shit.
>>
>>718823261
>if the president of Russia has blackmail material on the president of the US, what do I care?
>>
>>718823550
They don't care. They're that far gone he could shit on their children and then run them over in the presidential Limo and they'll still love him
>>
File: 0037.png (1B, 486x500px)
0037.png
1B, 486x500px
>>718822356
When the bad things he does as a president outweigh the good he does. Not a "liberal" version of good and bad, factually by the numbers good and bad, decisively and provably so.
Basically the same measure I've used for anyone or anything I'm backing or behind.

Now, the real question is what will it take for the opposing side to say they were wrong?
>>
File: Projection.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Projection.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>718823912
>Hillary supporter detected
>>
>>718823550
No, that's not what I'm saying, as you could have clearly read if you took the time.
I'm saying that I personally don't care about who he fucks, I'm very concerned though about possible Russian influences on him and I think they have more on him than "only" sex scandals. Look at his base. Nobody gave a fuck about him not paying hundreds of contractors he hired for his businesses. Nobody gave a fuck about the "grab'em by the pussy"-shit. Nobody gave a fuck about anything morally questionable he said or did.
>>
>>718824151
I'm a Britfag, my opinion is irrelevent.
>>
>>718822356
Depends on topic and how arguments are presented. If I'm being condescended to, insulted, dismissed or otherwise treated like an idiot, won't admit I'm wrong because fuck them. I'm pretty sure this is the most common reaction to being "told" and why internet arguments never go anywhere or solve anything.
>>
>>718824064
UK fag here and this makes the most sense to me. All we are hearing this side if the pond is all negative about Trump or given that media slant to make it sound bad and how great Obama has been. I want to see how he actually does before judging.
>>
>>718824401
if for example it was unequivocally proven that he has been working for Russia for 5 years to undermine American interests... would you still support him and Russia?
>>
What about the concept that he's installing the WORST possible cabinet of conflict-of-interest swamp-dwellers, that it doesnt matter if he's president for a month or 4 years, there's going to be so much damage to the infrastructure of the USA it's going to take decades to repair?
>>
>>718822356
Probably nothing
I don't really care if he does shitty or not, I voted him in based on the premise that the people backing Hillary are not the type of people I want to be in control
People who fail to see their blatant hypocrisy, bending and catering to every person who gets offended in the slightest, being told it's wrong for me to be straight white and male
In reality at this point the president doesn't really actually do that much, if I was a democrat I would be much more worried that the house and senate are both leaning republican rather than the president
But yeah he could literally take a shit in the oval office and nuke north korea in his first 2 weeks in office and I would probably still not care
I never liked trump to begin with, you guys are the fucking idiots who hate mongered and accused anyone not on your spectrum of being biggots and racists to the point they elected somebody who will literally ban reporters who accuse him of being such from the room
I'm probably on the more democratic side to begin with, as are many of the people Ive talked to who didn't vote for the shill
they either voted 3rd party or for trump
>>
>>718824248
>I'm irrelevant
Than why add your worthless 2 cents like a faggot?
>>
his cabinet is so much worse than I thought it would be! In my eyes he's already ruined it.
>>
>>718822356
>What would it take for you to say 'we were wrong'?
I would have to decide that Tumblr is the seat of all wisdom and that SJWs have it exactly right.
>>
>>718822356
Goddammit, the guy not even took office yet.
>>
>>718825070
>Probably nothing
Even if he antagonizes China to the point of nuclear war?
Even if he turns on Russia and starts a nuclear war with them?
Even if he tanks the economy to the point where you can't get a job and your family starves?

These are all things that will directly affect you and the people you love. None of these would do it for you?
>>
>>718824151
Trump's staff picks, lack of diplomatic skills, and general arrogance and ignorance make him a disaster waiting to happen.
> Must be a Hillary fan.
>>
>>718826477
>Even if he turns on Russia and starts a nuclear war with them?
No, it was Hillary who was going to start the nuclear wars, 'member?
>>
>>718826305

calm down its a hypothetical
>>
donald is fucked... is being bombarded with all kind of shits and lies from this liberal low form of life
>>
File: trump_nuke.jpg (24KB, 463x307px) Image search: [Google]
trump_nuke.jpg
24KB, 463x307px
>>718826594
No, it was originally Trump. People said that his short temper and egomania would probably lead us to nuclear war. Like every other insult that was thrown at him, Trump doubled down, turned the insult back around at Hillary, and she just sat there and took it.
>>
>>718826635
STOP USING BIG WORDS!!!
>>
>>718826305
That's the most frightening part. Not even in office yet, and he's already made decisions and exhibited behavior that shames himself and degrades the position he'll occupy. (Not that this is anything new for him, or that an egomaniac's capable of feeling shame or caring the slightest about damage he causes.)
>>
>>718826996

heh
>>
>>718826983
>People on muh facebook said it, it must be true!
>>
I totally support Trump.

I think if he started a nuclear war I'd have to question whether or not he was the best pick.
>>
>>718826305

Can you not fucking read? Good job on dispelling the stereotype that Trumps biggest supporter group gains was from the poorly educated.
>>
>>718826983
(...I know, I was kinda being sarcastic...)
>>
>>718827332
>sipping the finest of teas
>feet up
>relaxed at home
>static on tv
>nuclear fire outside
>people melting in the streets
>"I think I may have screwed up at some point"
>>
>>718824217

Shitty business practices are definitely something that were pretty glossed over- I honestly think it's because trump supporters were so fed up with hearing overblown shit about Trump that when legitimate points finally came around they just shut their ears and ignored it. They just tossed that in the admittedly sizeable pile of "false accusations."

You mention the "grab them by the pussy" shit and that is a perfect example of the anti-trump bias. He said this many years ago when he was a reality star, off-camera on footage not meant to be aired, and all they took was a single snippet out of context.

Before he said that specific line, he said "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything." Obviously what he did/said was a display of low self control, but it became a major thing of "sexism" and "trump brags about rape," which is extremely hyperbolic.

Letting them do it =/= rape, but the media wouldn't look at it that way. It could have been a great way to start the conversation about our fame/fortune worshipping culture that treats those are rich/famous much differently than other people. I.e. what a regular person would get charged for sexual assault, a famous/rich person would become a consensual act. The girls let Trump get with them because he is trump, rich and famous. Could have been anyone. And that in itself is the problem, not Trump doing/saying that shit.

Not a Trump supporter at all, but the media blowing that kind of shit way out of proportion is definitely a contributing factor as to what drove away the right, and especially mid-right/centrists who could have been swayed otherwise but were instead pushed towards trump through buzzword-throwing accusations.
>>
>>718827332

you have your right to support who you want, but shoudnt there be another scale of questioning that doesnt START with nuclear war?
>>
>>718827306
Wait are you actually disagreeing about Trump being a short-tempered egomaniac?
>>
>>718827491
finest of teas or coffee, yes.

maybe a scotch.

that's not how a nuclear war would unravel btw.

>"nuclear fire outside"
>>
>>718827332
this is kinda the response I was expecting at some point.
>>
File: my sides are in orbit.png (314KB, 717x436px) Image search: [Google]
my sides are in orbit.png
314KB, 717x436px
>>718827491
lost
>>
File: TRUMP 2016.jpg (59KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP 2016.jpg
59KB, 1180x842px
us trump supporters might be stupid. we might be irresponsible. we might be reckless.

but we're loyal.

we'll support President Trump to the end.

#MAGA WOOOHOOOOOO!
>>
>>718822356
You silly bastard. We're Americans. We're NEVER wrong.
>Iraq War
They had WMDs and we did our best.
>Iran Contra
They had weapons (that we gave them but you can't prove that) and we did our best.
>Hiroshima/Nagasaki/WWII
They had Hitler and we did our best.
>Slavery
They were poor black people with no culture and we did our best.

Never wrong.
>>
>>718824064

When his good outweighs his bad I'll say I was wrong. Not a "republican" version of good and bad, factually by the numbers good and bad.
>>
>>718827717
the second you start bullying or mocking, we'll fire back.
>>
>>718825373
Then why get butthurt about his 2 cents, like a faggot?
>then
References time
>than
References comparisons
You uneducated savage.
>>
>>718827491
kek
>>
>>718827529
nope. you'd have supported Hillary and Obama up to annihilation.
>>
>>718822356

You ragged fuckers make shit up to try to smear Trump, you lie your asses off at every turn. You're completely unethical and totally untrustworthy.

>YOU ARE THE FUCKING REASON WE VOTED FOR TRUMP IN THE FIRST PLACE!

>WE WANT TO SEE AN END TO YOU ALL, TO BE DONE WITH YOU!

>GET! THE! FUCK! OUT!
>>
>>718827526

i agree with you, the part about it being hyperbolic is true, but not so far of, touching someones genitals is not a small thing, so it should be at least be taken as a show of what he thinks about the opposit gender. it is true however that it was said in private years ago, so there is the possibility that it doesnt correlate with his views today.

america actually argueing about the important issues with a rational discussion, not gonna happen buddy...
>>
>>718824469
If you look at his cabinet appointments I don't see how anything good can come from them.

Why in Hell should you wait until something bad happens then say we could have prevented it if we looked closer?
>>
>>718827886
Quite

>>718828025
>Obama up to annihilation.
at what point was Obama EVER bringing us to the brink of global thermonuclear war?

Maybe I missed something, but Barack never came acroiss as a violent warmonger, especially not in the same way that both Bushes were
>>
>>718824151
What are you still talking about Hillary?
>>
>>718828107

You cant even answer a hypothetical question without getting triggered? Lul
>>
>>718828107
>WE WANT TO SEE AN END TO YOU ALL, TO BE DONE WITH YOU!
But that's not how democracy works, you absolutist, totalitarian little failure.
>>
>>718828025
>nuclear option is a big deal to every world leader
>except democrats
This is the delusion of trumpfags. Other world leaders will jump to millions dead and scorched Earth, if we didn't have our precious Trump God to save us.

Fucking hilarious to say the least. EVERY diplomat exhausts every diplomatic option before resorting to the "oh shit" button. Everyone EXCEPT Trump, who came out the gate swinging with "we need to nuke the hell out of ISIL."
>>
>>718828107
Are you all talk or are you willing to take action? Go and join the military so you can lay those libralz out when the time comes. Surely Papa Trump won't send you off to die in a war designed to line the pockets of his billionaire buddies.
>>
>>718825070
>being told it's wrong for me to be straight white and male
You have never been told this. I guarantee it.
>>
>>718828025

not an american citizen, so not a real option for me

i would have prefered her tho, i dont think she/they would be responsible for annihalation but i dont think that trump is/will be either

this kind of speach is cancer on the political process, of any country, hyperbole cant be the factor that decides the political future of not only one country.
>>
>>718828391
Donald Trump asked a foreign policy expert three times why the United States couldn't use nuclear weapons if he becomes president, it has been claimed.

Mr Trump, the Republican nominee, was said to have posed the question during an hour-long briefing on foreign affairs, saying: "If we have nuclear weapons why can't we use them?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/03/donald-trump-asked-why-us-cant-use-nuclear-weapons-if-he-becomes/
>>
>>718828107
I think you need to go to your republican safe space
>>
>>718828707
I think he's joshing
>>
>>718828508
only in his head
>>
>>718824151
you realize trump himself said he could shoot people in the street and not lose votes?
>>
>>718826477

What points to him doing that? I don't like Trump either but is there any evidence that his policies will lead to either of those 3 events?

>antagonizing China

Clearly a stupid idea, we are just as reliant on China's economy as they are on ours. Their huge economic boom in the past 2 decades is quickly dwindling and they will experienced a housing/construction bubble collapse just like the US did and they will be struggling. They're going to get a lot friendlier when this happens, and the US is going to benefit economically.

>Turns on Russia

It seems really clear that Trump likes Russia, (not sure why, but he does.) Why would he suddenly turn on them? I can at least agree with him that being friendly with them is better than being on bad terms. Russia's economy is down the fuckin tubes and they are suffering, they are acting like a wounded animal that is cornered. They are lashing out to try to regain some footing/influence. Hilary wanted to establish a no-fly zone over syria, that is the kind of shit that leads to war. Russia would ignore the zone, then we'd enforce the zone, shooting down a russian pilot and the ball would start rolling. Don't back the animal further in the corner, coax them out of it. I can get behind that. I just hope he and Putin are buttfucking too hard, but we have to wait and see.

>Tanks the economy and family starves

Nice meme dude. No president is capable of tanking the economy by themselves. If anything, being a business man, the economy is the one thing that everyone is going to focus on the most and will scrutinize trump heavily for failures on this front. And really, that's fine. Economy leads to everything else. More money = more food, more education, more/better health services, better military, more progressive society etc. As long as money is the keystone of the world, (which it is as of now,) money leads to prosperity.
>>
>>718828635
Perfectly legit question, he is entitled to ask
>>
>>718828781
well its true, his supporters dont hold him to any kind of standard.
>>
>>718826477
>Even if he antagonizes China to the point of nuclear war?
Kek, If China becomes the first world economy, and pressure the world and the IMF to create a new international reserve currency to replace the dollar, you guys are fuuuuuuuuuuuuucked, now a days America can paint a piece of paper in green and pay it's debts, I want to see America be able to feed 325 million mouths without being able to do this anymore.
>>
>>718828707

ironicly he would claim that any safe space is a product of liberal bullshit and try to shoot it

*hyperbolic/sarcastic statement not ment to represent the reality*
>>
>>718822356

If I start seeing racism on a daily basis in person, not via social media soundbites. If the economy crashes hard. If he starts a war. Etc.

I doubt any of these things will happen though. Im more concerned about the idiotic words of the people who oppose him; taking things out of context and putting words in people's mouths.
>>
Who cares, banana republic country elects banana republic president.
>>
>>718828951
>If I start seeing racism on a daily basis in person, not via social media soundbites. If the economy crashes hard. If he starts a war. Etc.
you would still support him.
>>
>>718828864
>Perfectly legit question

Yeah if you're a kiddo who doesn't even know what the US are.
>>
>>718828635
>Donald Trump asked a foreign policy expert and then told us what that expert said on his twitter feed
Hilarious. You'll believe anything that comes out of that retards mouth.
>If we have nuclear weapons, why can't we use them?
Because of fucking Hiroshima, and the effects they're STILL dealing with as a result of the LAST time we "used nukes".

Anyone advocating FOR using nukes is politically retarded and uneducated in American history. If we could use nuclear weapons willy nilly, the entire planet would be scorched irradiated Earth right now.
>this is news to conservatives in the states somehow
Every nuclear capable country's leader approaches this the same fucking way. Nuclear option is the last resort across the board. Everywhere except here, where it's our go-to scare tactic for votes.
>>
>>718828864
Has the guy been living under a rock for the past 50 years?

And why did he need to ask 3 (THREE) times before the answer sank in?
>>
If he cucks on immigration I'll be angry.

R/the_faggot nerds don't realize that they'll be white nationalists by the middle of Trumps term. Just you wait...
>>
File: Stalin.png (168KB, 229x265px) Image search: [Google]
Stalin.png
168KB, 229x265px
>>718822356
Hmmm looks familiar
>>
>>718828863
>they're acting like a wounded animal that is cornered.
They're acting like how they want us to think they're acting. Putins not retarded, and refusing to expel our diplomats is the ultimate "fuck you" because all it says to the rest of the world is, "look how unreasonable the US is being! I didn't do anything, and look at how magnanimous and forgiving I am for letting their diplomats stay!"

This is all a PR stunt because Putins not even half as retarded as Trump is.
>>
>>718828863

You're avoiding the question and it shows. He picked those as extreme examples.

What would it take?

If those examples, notwithstanding that they will never happen, would be enough, what would the next level down be that wouldn't?
>>
>>718828864
No, if you're smart enough, you should already know why you fucking don't use nuclear weapons
>>
>>718828863
>China
Ignoring the One China Policy has already thoroughly pissed them off. Tariffs on imports from China would wreck their economy. Chinese leadership is a bunch of man-children like Trump, so it won't take much to piss them off.

>Why would he suddenly turn on them [Russia]?
It will probably start with a Twitter rant over some stupid bullshit.

>tanking the economy
With Congress willing to do whatever Trump tells them to do, this is 100% plausible. His plan for import tariffs and a return to trickle-down economics are going to do far more damage than you realize.
>>
>>718822356
Literally this man can kill the entire world, including me, doom all of mankind to slavery for eternity.

And I still wouldn't regret it for a minute after witnessing the still over flowing tears of special snowflakes and liberals.
>>
>>718829255
This blind anatagonism of Russia is the most arrogant I've ever seen liberals. Don't pretend you know anything about geopolitics except for what you hear from the Western mainstream news.
>>
>>718824987
This.

We

Are

Fucked.
>>
>>718829452
>And I still wouldn't regret it for a minute after witnessing the still over flowing tears of special snowflakes and liberals.
Quite sad that really.
>>
>>718829429
>far more damage than you realize
Not him, but I'm an economics major. What exactly don't you understand about lower corporate taxes and high tariffs? Because if you have the mental capacity of a mushroom, you realize that it highly incentivized companies to operate domestically.
>>
>>718829452
>I'm a traitor.
>>
>>718829452
so trump supporters are self destructive nihilists ?
>>
>>718829533
Yes. Russian news is much more reliable.
>>
>>718829270

Wow great rebuttal.

How the fuck am I avoiding the question when I answered each of his questions specifically? He was asking "if Trump did extreme shit like these 3 things, would you still support him?"

I was pointing out how absurd those 3 things are. Obviously, if any of them happened, I don't think anyone would support him. I don't think Trump being Trump is even relevant to that hypothetical. Anyone who could cause such events would be hated, even a reincarnated George Washington.

Stop being such a far-left faggot who is butthurt about trump, it was a stupid fucking question. God I hate all faggots who occupy the far sides of the US political spectrum. Stop arguing with emotions and start using facts.
>>
>>718829701
>it highly incentivized companies to operate domestically.
This is not necessarily a good thing, especially if they feel they were coerced or threatened into doing so.
>>
>>718829533
>still thinks Americans trust "Western mainstream news"
There you go, trusting your Russia Todays imperialist bias as fact. This blind approval of a dictator, with 0 knowledge of the context of his political tenure, is the most autistic I've ever seen conservatives in this country.
>Cold War
That's totally a thing. Maybe you should read up on it before you start sucking Putins dick again.
>>
>>718828864
he didn't ask the question before running for president.

that's alarming not only in that specific case, but it's telling that he didn't ask any other questions either.
>>
>>718829821
Go on YouTube and search "The Corbett Report" if you actually want to learn anything about geopolitics. The dude is a university lecturer, and a bit more informed than CNN payroll cronies.
>>
>>718829701
You need to pick a new major if you agree with trickle down economics.
>>
>>718822356
All these whiny ass libcuck threads about Trump.
>>
>>718829452
>libtard tears
This right here is why you are too immature to be legally allowed to vote. This is politics, not your elementary schools playground. It's not about "ha ha we won cry harder kek", and if it was for you then you weren't voting for the issues. You were voting out of spite. You are the fucking problem.
>>
>>718829871
How exactly? Net export is higher than import, jobs are created locally...all of this means GDP rises and the economy booms.
>>
>>718830027
>I'm smarter than you because I can throw around buzzwords and perforations without actually arguing
>>
>>718829813
>what does nihilism mean?

That's you. The guy who has no fucking idea.
>>
>>718830139
Pejoratives* lol
>>
>>718829896
>>718829896
Oh so very fucking much this. Trump hasn't got a fucking clue how to be president, so he';s trying to absorb as much information as possible, but what's so fucking scary is that he's picking and choosing what HE considers important, wilfully ignoring the decades of experience at his disposal
>>
>>718823912
Golden showers on him shit. He's pissing on the whole country and his acolytes are all there with their tongues out shouting "MOAR"
>>
>>718829879
I don't watch RT or CNN, both have explicit agendas. But keep sticking to your "muh dumb conservatives" strawman.
>>
Hey CIA, remember Kennedy? Another one of those thanks.
>>
File: ACTUALLY.png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ACTUALLY.png
24KB, 200x200px
>>718830027
you look
>>718830187
so fucking ridiculous right now.

You probably don't even fully grasp what "trickle down economics" actually is, let alone how it functions or affects our economy.
>>
File: 1476729903708.jpg (62KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476729903708.jpg
62KB, 320x240px
lol I imagine Obama is having this 'father-with-drug-addicted-son' feeling like ;_; I though I raised you well
>>
>>718829701
In the short-term, it's going to wreck the business plan for many corporations that currently manufacture their goods overseas. Those with good leadership will be able to adapt. Those that don't will eventually fail.

Also this: >>718830027
>>
>>718830273
>strawman
>literally has not studied the cold war
whew lad. I thought I was supposed to be the autistic one. Keep plugging your ears and screaming "LA LA LA CANT HEAR YOU LIBTARD KEK". It's working wonders so far. Everyone takes you seriously, trust me. Trump said so on twitter therefore it must be solid undeniable fact.
>>
>>718830076
until they get a better deal in another country from which to trade. In the UK the plebs are always bitching about billion-dollar companies only paying a low rate of tax, without contemplating the possibility that the company in question could quite easily up sticks and fuck off to another, more welcoming country, and all that lovely money will just up and fucking vanish completely.
>>
>>718822356
The only thing that will make me say I was wrong is if Trump starts a War with Russia.

China - they've been asking for one for more than a decade now

Middle East - they all need to be glassed

but I'll be damned if I'm going to sit idly by and watch Trump fall into the hands of alphabet agencies and shadow governments plans of War with Russia.

And, I'll not say I was wrong, but, if Trump doesn't fix Chicago and Detroit like he said he would, then I'd call him a fucking liar.
>>
>>718823261

>when you can't shill on pol cause of ID's

Oregano'd
>>
>>718822356
Trumpkins would never ever admit they were wrong about him.

if he tweeted he was going to nuke China so China preemptively attacks setting off all counter measures and destroy the world economy and 75% of life on earth, any Trumpkins that managed to survive the fallout because they live in places that no one cares enough about to nuke would say "Killery woudda kilt a hunned pacent a real uhmericans, at least trump kilt summa them 2, rawl dayum tyde"
>>
>>718830062
anon do you know the unabomer (ted kaczynski)?
guy was an unhinged nutter but ever so often he did say some profound things,
one thing that he said that I'm finding more and more true
the majority of people join causes not out of genuinely belief in them but as a form of socializing, akin to being a fan of a sports team or being part of a fraternity.
I think the person you are talking to is a textbook example of this.
>>
>>718830345
YOU quoted 2 different anons Mr Laffer Curve supporter.
>>
>>718830076
No, it doesn't mean that at all. When companies are forced to manufacture their goods domestically, almost all of that manufacturing will be automated, because that is now cheaper than hiring US workers. You will see very few, if any, new jobs created by these tariffs.
>>
>>718830254
>he's picking and choosing what HE considers important...
this is how we know you have not the faintest clue
ever made law?
ever sat in legis session- state/fed?
ever lobby?
nope
learn some humility- you don't have the experience, context or understanding to eval such things chum
>>
>>718830362
The only thing Obamas saying right now is "are you fucking kidding me, America?!"

He chooses his words well but you can tell he's still in disbelief. Father figure wise, he's disappointed in our life choices but hes just sitting on the couch shaking his head in silence. Which is always worse than actually being yelled at.
>>
>>718823546
Hillary wouldn't have fucked up the country. She would have fucked all those little boys and girls with her husband on loli island. But this is 4chan. Nobody here cares, right?
>>
>>718830541
>war with russia bad
>war with a larger country with more nukes and a largy military,good
you're an idiot.
>>
>>718830606
2 autists for the price of one insult.

I just got a bargain, and you just got butthurt.
>>
>>718822356
>>718823912

more overgrown children from the left throwing a tantrum because of donald trump.how cute,every day since the election is another day proven why democrats are unfit to run the goverment

we need adults to do an adult job.not a bunch of crying children
>>
>>718830345
So let's make sure we both have the same definition of trickle down. It's lowering taxes on the rich so that they can make more money, which will eventually make its way down to the lower classes, correct?

So firstly, entrepreneurs and large corporations are the lifeblood of our economy. When you stifle them through taxes and other regulations they often just move elsewhere. When there are stifling taxes it is much more profitable for companies to operate in, say, Vietnam, where they can produce for less and export freely to America (the richest consumer base in the world). Can you see Trumps thinking yet?

Also, a history lesson for you: taxing the rich means they either leave or get bled dry. See:Roman Empire. When you tax the upper class to death you have lose your income base and are forced to tax the middle class.
>>
>>718830273
this how we know we're talking to children:
"every _____ party member is _____"
>>
>>718830658
he isn't attending fucking security briefings and wants to use the fucking button as a PS4 controller, you prick
>>
>>718830757
you don really hold trump that standard though
>>
>>718822356
It would be hard to draw such a conclusion without data on the alternate outcome.

Whatever happens, I'll have a hard time believing it is worse than the alternative.

If it all goes so poorly that I'd be inclined to admit being wrong, I would no longer have the ability to inform you of it anyways.
>>
>>718830739
>war with a larger country with more nukes and a largy military,good

thanks for proving you don't know what you're talking about.

Go back to Tumblr or Facebook, retard.
>>
>>718830797
again- outing your ignorance/fatuousness
you don't know shit about pol kid
>>
>>718828508

Haven't you seen that garbage video MTV put out you faggot? I'm so glad God Trump won, and I didn't even vote
>>
>>718830472
Like I told the other idiot, watch "The Corbett Report" on YouTube for an unbiased look at geopolitics. Republicans have pursued the same policies as "libtards", I'm not for one team or the other.
>>
>>718830759
tell that to this guy

>>718830076
>>
File: 1690471_08d05374.jpg (64KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1690471_08d05374.jpg
64KB, 400x533px
>>
>>718830754
I'm not butthurt because of your ignorance.

But then again you don't deal in reality.
>>
>>718830757
>we need adults to do an adult job.not a bunch of crying children
Yeah. Running on Twitter and complaining every time someone criticizes you, bunch of libtards.
>>
>>718830757
>crying children
Your trumpgod can be triggered if someone insults him on social media. And hes got the self control of a 5 year old. The man would probably nuke someone if their jab on twitter was phrased correctly. Do not brag about how "mature" he is, because it makes you a liar.

How hilarious it was, to watch the man borderline start a foreign relations nightmare by accepting a fucking phone call from the wrong person. A smarter person, who knew that one phone call would be all it took to piss their enemies off. That's not maturity, thats fucking autism.
>>
>>718830759
Great, you understand the theory behind trickle-down economics. At least you're paying attention in school. Next you'll learn about how 50 years of data shows that the actual implementation did not match the theory at all.

http://www.faireconomy.org/trickle_down_economics_four_reasons
>>
>>718822356
>what decision would he have to make for you to finally say 'oh fuck, what have I done?
>implying any of the idiots that voted for him can think
>>
>>718827380
Too many big words slow down for him
>>
>>718831139
If you actually read what I said you'd realize that Trump's plan is not simple trickle down...
>>
>>718825070
Fuck you, you fucking imbecile. Why the fuck should I be punished for a few retarded people that happen to be on the same side as me? Fucking over the entire nation cause you're mad at a few FUCKERS ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU RETARD HOW MANY BRAIN CELLS DO YOU HAVE
>>
>>718830759
Jesus christ, no wonder you're shitposting here. Listen to yourself. Cant believe its surprising to you that no one takes anything you say seriously. If you have to condescend to make an argument, you're losing.

Not that anon, but wow lad.
>>
Banana republic country, banana republic president.
>>
>>718828863

>>No president is capable of tanking the economy by themselves

Have you been to Venezuela recently?
>>
>>718830969
>not butthurt
>continue to respond to tell you so
sure thing, kiddo.
>>
>>718830948
>Republicans have pursued the same policies as "libtards"
yeah no
>>
>>718831248
If you had bothered to read the link that I posted, you might realize that adding tariffs on top of trickle-down economics makes no difference.
>>
>>718831442
>Have you been to this other country with a completely different political structure and its own completely different political context?
>TOTALLY THE SAME AS AMERICA
apples to oranges and you know it.
>>
>>718831363
>you look
>so fucking ridiculous right now.

>You probably don't even fully grasp what "trickle down economics" actually is, let alone how it functions or affects our economy.

Riiiiight, I'm the one being condescending.
>>
>>718831312
>a few retarded people that happen to be on my side

not a few, try millions. not "happen to be on your side" that is what your side is comprosed of.
>>
File: l9rpxq1m.jpg (174KB, 1072x709px) Image search: [Google]
l9rpxq1m.jpg
174KB, 1072x709px
>>718822356
>>
>>718831558
Okay, so you admit that it is dead wrong to say that no president can tank an economy by himself, and that indeed some presidents can. Thanks.
>>
>>718824064
I'm a liberal, didn't vote for Hillary as I was sure until he won the election he was a joke candidate kinda like sometimes the autistic kids get elected for prom queen or class president and shit. So I will admit right now I was wrong. But I'm willing to let him do his thing, it's not fair to judge his presidency on speculation. And honestly I hope he's the best president we've ever had, that his corporate snake buddies he filled his cabinet with are truly seeking the best for the American people. Because it does me no good to doomsday rant now and if all those bad things come to pass no amount of I told you so will make me feel any better or make our country what it used to be before Trump. So here I wait praying Trump is a good person not being puppeted by corporate interests who doesn't have a cabinet owned by gas and oil companies that want to drill all over the us, and that his party truly wants to remove us from our debt owed to China not that they just want to renegotiate more lucrative trade deals than the standard from the 70s. Good luck us!
>>
>>718831617
>a history lesson for you
>from me, obviously the master in history
>not condescending in the slightest
>let me condescend about how im not currently condescending
fucking hilarious. watch these (You)s, it'll be a hoot.
>>
>>718831491
Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria...

They all bow down to whoever funds their campaign.
>>
>>718831617
you quoted the wrong person sperg lord
>>
>>718831491
as far as foreign policy goes obama has really been gwb lite.
>>
>>718831717
Not that anon, but an American President cannot tank the economy by himself. He'd need a congress dominated by his political party, and supreme court justices he appointed himself, and he'd also need a strong foreign ally to tamper with the election to ensure that he'd win.

So no, one man cannot tank the economy. But Trump can.
>>
>SHILL THREAD, INCOMING
>>
>>718831456
>kiddo.
You win.
>>
>>718832065
>continues to respond
I know.
>>
>>718831552
So I don't see tariffs mentioned anywhere in there, am I missing something?

And this guy seems to be confusing upper class taxes with corporate taxes.
>>
>>718831998
>So no, one man cannot tank the economy.
>But Trump can

Because he is no mere mortal - he is the God Emperor Trump, peasant.
>>
>>718822356
If he:
-Completely calls off the wall/border upgrades
-Does nothing about the flow of refugees
-Does nothing for the economy
-Doesn't work to snuff ISIS
-Screws with any amendments

If multiple of these happen, I'd admit my support was misused. For the moment, I still see a bright future ahead of him, and I regret nothing, but I guess we'll see what happens in the coming years.
>>
>>718831998
>He'd need a congress dominated by his political party,
Check
>supreme court justices he appointed himself, Check
>and he'd also need a strong foreign ally to tamper with the election to ensure that he'd win.

O shi-
>>
File: 1463702910650.jpg (191KB, 1200x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1463702910650.jpg
191KB, 1200x1496px
>>718822356
I am in favor of Trump because of morbid fascination. Just seeing Trump run for the Republican nomination and actually have a chance at winning it was already more Realsatire than I thought possible in our times.

That said, I'm not murican. If I had gotten to vote, I probably would have voted Libertarian.
>>
>>718831998
>>718831558
Venezuela is totally different. In Venezuela they had a long tradition of democracy, but voted in a loudmouth buffoon with no electoral experience who liked to belittle people and who vowed to have the state intervene in the economy to save jobs, institute high tariffs, adopt an aggressive posture towards other countries in the region, drastically reduce imports from one of their neighbors, sink billions into the oil industry, run a large deficit on the theory that some other country would come along and "pay for it", renegotiate or pull out of its major trade agreement, and build a much larger military.

Nothing at all like the United States.
>>
>>718832324
>If multiple of these happen, I'd admit my support was misused.
I doubt it
>>
I just want someone who can read past a fourth grade level as President, fuck me right?
>>
File: IMG_2447.jpg (1MB, 3000x2181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2447.jpg
1MB, 3000x2181px
Come home, white man. Take the next step after Trump.
>>
File: thats pretty funny.png (36KB, 1881x218px) Image search: [Google]
thats pretty funny.png
36KB, 1881x218px
>>718832529
>>
>>718832529
>trump wants government intervention in the economy
Stopped reading there, wew lad
>>
>>718822356
Nuclear war.
>>
>>718832324
>Already planning on making taxpayers pay for the wall
>probably won't limit refugees because cheap labor is cheap
>Tax plans already reveal that the top wealth bracket will benefit immensely while the middle class will take brunt of the damage
>Still hasn't revealed a single iota of information on how he's going to handle ISIS

As for the amendments, the senate has already done a fabulous job of screwing with them already.
>>
>>718832230
The simple fact is that trickle-down economics doesn't work. You can't just slap tariffs on top and think that that will somehow make it work. 50 years of data shows that cutting taxes on the wealthy makes no difference in the economy whatsoever, other than increasing the national debt. The theory is that allowing the rich to keep more money will allow them to build more factories and create more jobs, but experience shows that that doesn't happen.

Try looking at it from a simple supply and demand perspective. Tariffs will drive the cost of producing goods up. This will drives prices up, which will drive demand down. When demand falls, so will supply, and the jobs will go with it.
>>
>>718832764
see
>>718830575
>>
>>718832888
>I heard all this from liberal sources, just trust me trump sucks!!!

Same goes for conservatives, but shut up lol.
>>
>>718832618
Hah, obviously meant to be responding to the responses to my posts, not to my own posts. C'est la vie.
>>
>>718832924
That's completely irrelephant to me m8. OP asked a question,I responded. You guys enjoy your pedophile and faggot threads now. I'm going back to /pol/.
>>
>>718833033

Can you refute a single one of his comments? If you can't, it's you who needs to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>718832888
The whole "tampering with amendments" thing is getting sensational, to say the least. The ACLU has already released multiple statements to the tune of, "if he tries to fuck with the constitution, we're on it 100%".
>>
I remember arguing with liberals 8 years ago that wikileaks was not their friend and needed to be stomped out,
guess that really bit them in the ass didn't it?
I do wonder if Trump will make the same mistake.
>>
>>718833033
You know I voted for Trump right?

You do know you can vote for someone and still criticize him later right?
>>
>>718833144
>I responded.
with a lie.
>>
File: spit-take-300x390.jpg (19KB, 246x320px) Image search: [Google]
spit-take-300x390.jpg
19KB, 246x320px
>>718832656
>being this blind
Because him berating companies building factories elsewhere isn't proof of that?
>>
>>718833192

Trump promised to break/edit the first, second, fourth, fifth, and fourteenth amendments during his campaign.

Did you miss those, or were you just covering your ears?
>>
>>718831657
yeah right fucker, you're pulling shit right out of your fuckin ass. YOUR side is the pissy ass bitch side, electing a fuckin autist b/c "they said I was privileged". really cant even believe you fucks have the audacity to say you like "libtard tears" after the fucking hissy fit you dumb fucks pulled
>>
>>718822356
Maybe trump needed to happen. Also there will be multiple assassination attempts during his inarguation.
>>
>>718833327

Yeah it just makes you stupid. Everything Trump has done was predicted by liberals, eaten up by Trumpets.
>>
>>718833394
I have literally shown trumpfags video of things he said that they claim he didn't
it still didn't convince them.
>>
>>718832922
Ah okay, I think we can find common ground here.
>tariffs will drive the cost of manufacturing up
But it won't! That's the entire purpose of Trump's plan, to make it cheaper to operate in America.

Tariffs will make it more expensive to produce for corporations who choose to operate outside of and choose to export to America. Normally this would be suicide, but at the same time if you lower corporate taxes in America it suddenly incentivizes all these corporations to move to America to get rid of that 35% penalty.

I realize that this is an ideal world, and it may not work exactly as I think (though we've already seen companies switch investments to America), but it's a good plan in theory.
>>
>>718833426
>Maybe trump needed to happen.
I wanted to republicans to win, but not him.
>>
>>718833394
....those are the claims the ACLU was releasing statements to counter, anon. Did you not even bother to read what I said or are you literally so defensive that you've gone full sperg? Trumps also started implying, himself, that he's abandoned those plans BECAUSE people are informing him that its unconstitutional to even try.
>>
>>718833366
Nice get there faggot. But let's address the question OP asked.

>What would it take for you to say 'we were wrong'?

>I'm not saying you WERE wrong, that was your decision and it was your right to make it, but what would it take, what decision would he have to make for you to finally say 'oh fuck, what have I done?"
>>
>>718833382
>doesn't understand what state intervention is
Lol
>>
>>718833513
>Tariffs will make it more expensive to produce for corporations who choose to operate outside of and choose to export to America.
unless they can make up for by exporting to other countries with larger markets,
like china.
>>
>>718822356
Never. He will always be the better choice over Hillary.
>>
>>718825070
Trump himself is that kind of person. He is always offended by something AND throws hissyfits on social media about it. He's just like the SJWs bitching about their 1st world problems, but he's rich, still bitching, and sues people over it while using his money to leverage them into settlements. I'm not saying I like the people that supported Hillary, or that I like Hillary as a candidate, but your reasoning is fucking lacking.
>>
>>718833426
There's already BEEN multiple assassination attempts. Our media just isn't covering it en masse. Check this out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/21/why-isnt-the-assassination-attempt-on-donald-trump-bigger-news/?utm_term=.1650097ea310
>>
>>718828863
>> It seems really clear that Trump likes Russia, (not sure why, but he does.)

Isn't it obvious?! That where he get his gold-diggers from...
>>
>>718833609

I'm just saying he was planning on it all along, so talking about it isn't sensational. Just because one group says "We'll try to stop him if he does it" doesn't mean we can just ignore it.
>>
>>718833493
ok? I feel like that's a very bland statement that brought absolutely nothing to the conversation.
>>
>>718833786
or probably the piss tapes, probably worse stuff
>>
>>718833513
>make it cheaper to operate in America
You're correct that it will be cheaper to produce goods in America than to pay a 35% import tariff. But what you're missing is that both are far more expensive than the current cost (goods produced overseas, no import tariff). If tariffs are created, costs will rise relative to current costs. That can't be avoided.
>>
File: 1483146528807.jpg (232KB, 876x1315px) Image search: [Google]
1483146528807.jpg
232KB, 876x1315px
Even if trump himself came over and pissed on my bed every night for the next 4 years, he'd still be better than hilldog
>>
>>718833167
Lol I would've but it didn't seem worth the time, but since you asked I may as well.

>Already planning on making taxpayers pay for the wall
He's stated multiple times that Mexico will pay for it through remittance fees from illegal.

>probably won't limit refugees because cheap labor is cheap
Not an argument.

>Tax plans already reveal that the top wealth bracket will benefit immensely while the middle class will take brunt of the damage
Tax plans reveal that CORPORATIONS will benefit the most, and taxes will be lowered for everyone so nobody will "take the brunt of the damage".

>Still hasn't revealed a single iota of information on how he's going to handle ISIS
One: he's not in office yet
Two: why would he release military intel to the public?
>>
>>718833716
That's fake retard. Nice source
>>
File: 13Rn3Lk.jpg (48KB, 638x825px) Image search: [Google]
13Rn3Lk.jpg
48KB, 638x825px
>>718833620
Like threatening to spike their taxes and enforce higher taxes on companies that don't produce where you want?
>>
if he gets half the mexicans out of here and makes it twice as hard for them to get in i'll be happy. there's millions and it's so easy for them to get in.
>>
>>718832332
It's truly amazing that the Mayans were only off by a few years
>>
>>718833795
We're not ignoring it. We're laughing at it, and so are the agencies we pay to protect those rights for a living.
>tfw changing amendments is unconstitutional and therefore constitutes treason
>one of the only grounds for impeachment
Why would he shoot himself in the foot like that? Surely he's not THAT fucking stupid. (can't even count how many times ive said that throughout this entire ordeal and been proven wrong though).
>>
>>718833832

Oh well. I'm saying you can go ahead and complain about Trump all you want, you're still the people I hold responsible for electing him. Retards who couldn't see past his fucking tweets.

I blame you, and I hope criticizing him doesn't make you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>718833973
Even if it costs 10x more to round them up and deport them than we save by deporting them?
>>
>>718824151
Hillary supporter, but the poster is accurately describing a Trump supporter too.
>>
>>718822356
>Be white
>Trump is elected
>Didn't recieve my white privilege benefits check on the first minute
wtf i hate trump now
>>
>>718834107
i dont think he cares what it cost, he just hates brown people.
>>
>>718822356
yeah people really need to figure that out. and when that line is crossed they need to be honest with themselves.
>>
>>718833513
>in theory
>probably not in practice
There's no guarantee his economic plan would produce results preferable to those in the countries they're currently manufacturing in.
>>
>>718834107
yes. at all costs we must remove taco
>>
>>718833513
You seem like a reasonable enough anon, but you're wrong about this. Putting tariffs on foreign goods does not make domestic manufacturing any cheaper. It makes cheaper domestic PRODUCTS less available to consumers.

So while right now you can chose between a $1 American product or a $0.50 Mexican product, with a $1 tariff you get to chose between a $1 American product or a $1.50 Mexican product.

It gets worse, too. Once American manufacturers realize that their Mexican competition is screwed, they raise prices, rather than lower them. If the tariff makes it impossible to sell the Mexican product for less than $1.50, American manufacturers have every incentive to raise their prices to $1.49. After all, they are still competitive at that price, right?

Voting to increase tariffs is voting to make all the shit you buy more expensive. Period.
>>
>>718833640
America is the richest consumer base in the world, I don't think anyone is too eager to lose it.

>>718833870
Oh I see what you're saying, no you're absolutely correct. I'm wagering that the cost will rise as well. The theory behind it though is that consumer purchasing power will increase because of the stimulation to the economy all of this will provide. Effectively balancing the rising costs out.
>>
>>718825070
this exactly
most of the people who voted trump just voted for him because they didn't like hilery, her supporters or both.
>>
>>718834040

He has said it before. Thus yes, he is that stupid.
>>
>>718833929
>fake
>says me, anon anonson from trustmetown USA
thats not how that works, kid. see, when you make a claim you have to back it up with sources. when you don't, you're just stating an opinion of yours that literally doesn't matter.
>and is not fact
I know you'd like to think that but your arrogance is staggering. Just because a thought flies out of your fucking mouth does not make it fact. Remember that.
>>
>>718833870
trump appears to be wiling to pay them to produce here, presumably enough to offset the tariffs, pushing prices back on to taxpayer backs
>>
>>718833910
>I heard all this from Trump, just trust me liberals suck!!!
>>
>>718834257
hell I voted for hillary simply because I hate trump, even if I dont like her that much either .
>>
>>718833861
Like CP??? Everyone knows that Russia is the main distributor of CP...
>>
>>718834262
He was saying it before he won. He said a lot of things to get votes. But even WHILE he was saying those things, he was being told constantly how unconstitutional those things would be.
>those same things he reneged on 2 days after they announced his victory
Hes backed down on almost every campaign promise he made to us. He'll back down on one that compromises his job too.
>>
>>718834257

That would make them retards who believe propaganda lmao.

There are people so retarded that they believe the liberal elite of the world are running a child sex ring out of a Pizzeria. Just think about that for one second. These are the people who love Trump.
>>
>>718822356
If he was shown to be a spy & traitor ....legit fucking up the USA like Obama has done with that stupid ass social engineering illuminati bullshit....

doesn't stop illegal migrations, doesn't build the economy, doesn't stop ill advised military aggression, stops support of israel......if he was a blatant fuck up.....none of the personality quirks bother be....why is the world so stupid? Bush sucked because he wasn't black? or he couldn't read a teleprompter? yet his policies were so much more stabilizing than obamas....so now we have trump...and the SJW's despise him because he's old school masculine and full of himself??
>>
>>718834342
Well I'm white and a man. So by virtue that makes you a fucking faggot that needs to go back to Africa
>>
>>718834040
>unconstitutional and therefore constitutes treason
can you guys please stop using the word treason incorrectly ?
it has a specific meaning and nothing to do with what you are talking about.
>>
>>718833192
they can easily be neutered or ignored. most of what you think are rules are really just tradition.
>>
>>718834214
>consumer purchasing power will increase
I don't see how that is possible. When the cost of production rises, the cost of goods will rise. A dollar won't go as far as it used to. By definition, consumer purchasing power will have fallen.
>>
>>718834499
"hypothetically"
if russia did have videos of him diddling little children, how far would trump be willing to go to keep it quite?
>>
>>718834499
This is fact
.t an independent researcher
>>
>>718834352
>pushing prices back on to taxpayer backs
This. One way or another, the middle class loses in the end.
>>
>>718834666
Not very far. Why do you think he would care
>>
>>718833910
Just because he's stated it doesn't mean that it's going to happen.

And if his new tax plan is going to lower taxes for EVERYONE, how the hell is he going to fix the economy and lower the deficit?

Also how the hell do you keep faith in trump on military matters after hearing him ask multiple times in the same meeting, why he cant use nukes?
>>
>>718833892
name?
>>
>>718834799
>Why do you think he would care
as much as his moronic supporters are willing to put up with him, I think pedophilia would be the line for at least some them.
>>
Why do you all pretend that either candidate this year was worth a shit? When will you all admit that both major candidates would probably do equal damage to this country, just in different ways?
>>
>>718834799
he obviously cares.
>>
>>718822356
Fuck Trump.
>>
>>718833973
Do you even live somewhere with a high Mexican population?
>>
Every one in the world is saying Trump will make your nation great again. That is after reading the reports on the Russian hotel room.
>>
>>718835056
they really were all terrible. trump was the best of the republicans

one of them without a mandate, seeming illegitimate, the position trump is in, is really the best case scenario.
>>
>>718834545
Fine, let me put it another way.

If we can find a way to impeach our President for getting a fucking blowjob (inb4 kek impeached for lying about it; welcome to the way we found), we can find a way to impeach him for literally taking away our constitutional rights.
>>
>>718834666
Don't trust anything being released about him from anybody, especially Russia.

And don't trust anything being released by the GOP to distract you from the things being released by Russia either. Including the latest round of Hillary-mail.
>>
>>718834202
good example anon
>>
>>718835219
Yeah the republicans def brought the B team this year.
>>
File: 1484258651701.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484258651701.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>718822356
> Not building the wall

Peace Through Strength and American Pride!
>>
>>718835219
>trump was the best of the republicans
not really, I don't agree with romney on many things but at least I know he is competent at what he does.
>>
>>718835352
if it's video and clear, everyopne is going to believe it. it would not surprise me at all.
>>
>>718835582
>everyopne is going to believe it
not his supporters.
>>
>>718835219
>best of the republicans
pic related. I'd take Ted Cruz any day of the fucking week and I'm actually FROM Texas. Everyone fucking hates him here.
>>
>>718828165
No Trump was shit talking with a bunch. Its bravado, and egged on by the otger guys in the buss. How in the flying fuck can you make it past high school and not have heard guys exagerate their sexual prowess?
>>
>>718835573
romney wasn't in it this time shitlord. it was down to cruz, rubio, kasich and trump
>>
>>718834342
This is exactly what King Trump does
>>
File: wrongtrump.gif (1B, 486x500px)
wrongtrump.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>718835646
forgot pic.
>>
>>718835629
only maybe 20% are diehard no matter what. they're vocal but it's not a majority.
>>
>>718822356
Simple answer, be worse than the alternative. So, in order to be worse than Hillary would have been he would have to:
1. lie repeatedly for 3 decades to the government and the people
2. commit treason
3. sell government influence to Islamic foreign dictators that support ISIS
4. destroy an established country with war in order to assassinate a leader who was complying with all demands
5. break two international peace agreements
6. start a proxy war with Russia in order to get an oil pipeline through Qatar, the single worst country today, because they payed him millions and financed his next campaign
7. start WW3
8. sell out his country and pursue only policies which hurt us in favor of other countries
9. pass legislation which specifically decimates the black community through quotas on minorities receiving predatory loans, mass incarceration over minor offenses, and structure welfare such that it discourages marriage and economic improvement
10. tax the fuck out of small businesses, effectively eliminate the ability to pass an inheritance to my kids and try to repeal the 2nd amendment
11. appoint lefty nutjob supreme court justices
12. fuckup an illegal CIA opperation running guns through Benghazi to Isis, get at least 4 Americans killed, then not give a shit
13. be involved in pay for play, illegal trade, and embezzlement scandals constantly for 3 decades
14. be so corrupt he is actually kicked off of the Nixon prosecution team specifically for his misconduct
15. denigrate half of the voters
16. demonize half of the human race
17. tell women its their duty to vote for him
18. become a feminist

If he does all 18 of those, then he will be as bad as Hillary, and I would join any effort to take him out of office. In short, not going to happen. There is no case which is even slightly likely in which Trump will be anywhere near as bad as the disaster we averted. The same goes for Obama, but its a moot point now but theres a whole other rats nest of scandals
>>
File: laughingbiden.gif (1B, 486x500px)
laughingbiden.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>718835662
how the fuck have you not made it PAST "high school exaggeration of sexual prowess"?
>>
>>718835573
Fuck, give me Romney over that incompetant orange cunt any day
>>
>>718835471
> Team Bigly is gonna steamroll them ISIS Radical Muslim Terrorists

A. Trump
B. Putin
>>
>>718829322
Why? We already elected a well-spoken idiot, how'd that work out for you? Frankly I find Trump annoying to listen to. I dont like how he talks, and, frankly, I dont give two shits. He's already done more for the country than Obama and hes not even in office yet.
>>
>>718834544
Solid argument faggot. Why don't you go cry to daddy trump about how everyone hates white people and want to take away jesus
>>
>>718835780
fuckin saved anon!!!!!!!!
>>
>>718835470
Thank you, kind sir.
>>
>>718835646
yeah it all comes down to belief set i guess.

i'm a liberal but i don't give a shit about:
>muslims
>gays
>women
>minorities

i don't want to hurt them or anything, or keep them out, but i just don't care one way or the other about it.

my problem with the right is that they want to stop everyone and the religious nonsense. i can't stand that shit. mainly because the christian flavor of it needs to stop everyone else from doing "terrible" shit too. if they just kept themselves and maybe their family in line, i wouldn't care. forcing it on me i can't take.

trump isn't religious at all.

plus i want abortions easy and free. i don't care abot the unborn children either. maybe even up to 1 year after-birth should be acceptable.

none of them are going to hand about abortion coupons but i bet Trump's had women get at least 3.

so for me trump was the best.
>>
>>718835780
Holy sit. It's the last 6 months of Fox news and /b/ condensed into 18 snappy sentences.

>fuckup an illegal CIA opperation running guns through Benghazi to Isis, get at least 4 Americans killed, then not give a shit

and the funniest part of this is you still belive that bullshit, months after it's been debunked
>>
>>718834720
I'm sure you've done much independent researching anon
>>
>>718822356
invasion of the USA by any other major world power. Other than that, nothing really
>>
>>718835780
that's dumb. clinton isn't relevant any more. who cares about comparisons to her? she won't even be running again in 4 years.

no you need to let that shit go now and focus on what trump does or doesn't do.
>>
>>718826983
>People, not Trump, said things
Hillary litterally threaten military action towards Russia. That wasn't just people talking.
>>
>>718836226
Even if he became a major SJW ?
>>
File: diddleF.jpg (257KB, 494x1351px) Image search: [Google]
diddleF.jpg
257KB, 494x1351px
>>718822356
look at this fucking shit.
>theguy tag red, i used to go to school with
saw him at a mutual friend's wedding in the summer and
>he's now a gay raw vegan lifestyle and diet guru
>the one tagged pink is a female friend of his i don't know and the same person to like his response
>i'm the blue
>tell me what you think /b
am raging the fuck out
>this is the trump era
>>
File: 1459621531914.png (1B, 486x500px)
1459621531914.png
1B, 486x500px
>>718834544
>tfw hate crimes against white men have started due to this shit tier logic
>>
>>718836239
well what other boogieman(female) are they going to use?
>>
>>718836239
Nope, the question was: "what would it take for you to say 'we were wrong'?"

Hillary is completely on point, because that was the alternative. If hes better than she would be, then we werent wrong.
>>
>>718834199
GIVE BACK WHITE CLAY, GIVE BACK WHITE JOB

FAST rAP 3PAC AMERICANO
>>
>>718834799
That sounds like something he'd be willing to push the button over
>>
>>718836149
Don't even get me started on the hypocritical secularism of this country. I'll derail this thread so fucking hard. "Separation of church and state" my ass.
>>
>>718836247
Got a source for that fake news, bud?
>>
>>718836149
Problem with abortions and conservatives is, they want to have their cake and eat it too. "I care about life but only up until its actually born. Then it needs to stop living off my fucking tax dollars and get a job."
>>
>>718822356
>we were wrong
I said it in 2008
and again in 2012
>>
>>718836415
Your definition of "better" is obviously flawed. Why should we even begin to trust it?
>>
>>718836626
if they hate blacks and mexicans so much shouldnt they support abortion?
>>
For me it would be:

>corruption in cabinet
>russia invading more countries while the US does nothing
>war with china, even by proxy again
>MORE shitty wars in the middle east
>living wage decrease across the US
>major non-terrorist attack on US
>kowtowing to whatever the mainstream republicans want
>>
>>718836415
for example, if the US is nuked then obviously whatever reasons you had for deciding to vote for trump, you were wrong about it. that's an easy one. i'm sure there are more.
>>
>>718836758
In theory, they should. But their rhetoric makes 0 sense even to themselves. If they actually cared about life, they'd care about the life of the mother as well. Some of these procedures are due to health risks, not as some extreme form of birth control. Forcing a mother to carry a dangerous pregnancy to term risks HER life to save the *still theoretical* life inside of her.

Who gives anyone the right to say which life matters more? *still theoretical* God apparently.
>>
>>718836162
Its actually a fact that she was runnign guns via the CIA through Benghazi to Syrian rebels, which is where ISIS came from. You're talking about the hearings in which they successfully showed that she lied to the american people, where we found out that she deleted all of the emails from that time period, and were they decided that they didnt have enough evidence to press charges against her for negligence in the 4 deaths. She did, however, actually, indisputably, run guns through Benghazi to what is now ISIS. That was the whole reason we were there after every other western country left. She testified to congress that she didnt know about it, but Comey turned up, and released, emails from HER regarding this specifically and even stated, under oath, that her comments were a complete lie. That she did know it and in fact was in charge of it.
>>
>>718826594
sorry that's your bullshit propaganda courtesy of the russians. trying to scare dumb asses like you from taking action against an enemy country. fuck off now 'tard.
>>
>>718836753
That would be a better argument if you made it an argument.
>>
>>718836855
If the US were nuked, and would not have been had Hillary been president, then yes, that would be worse. Like I said, if he is simply better than her it was the right choice. He already has been better than she ever was, and certainly better than Obama has been, and he hasnt even started.
>>
>>718837063
If I'm making any argument, it's that "better" is a subjective term. One that you clearly have trouble grasping. To me, Hillary is a much "better" alternative because literally every job in this country requires previous experience in order to obtain. Every job except the most important one that we just handed over to a fucking autist.
>>
>>718837211
you're just fucking dumb. you deserve whatever happens to you.
>>
File: 1483888302909.jpg (100KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1483888302909.jpg
100KB, 1440x810px
>>718837042
you're mean
>>
>>718836974
blah blah blah "some small percent are medically neccessary, therefore you must allow abortions up until the baby is 100% out of the vag or you hate mothers" fuckoff. If its medically neccessary its medically neccessary. Nobody is saying you cant have an abortion if it saves your fucking life. Thats not even the debate, and it doesnt justify a 30 week abortion cause your a woman and you changed your fucking mind.
>>
File: RG3a.jpg (508KB, 4021x2185px) Image search: [Google]
RG3a.jpg
508KB, 4021x2185px
>>718837353
>>
>>718837299
and you think he has no relevant experience? you think she has GOOD experience? It doesnt matter if "better" is subjective, I outlined specific criteria for it moron.
>>
File: imgres-1.jpg (9KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
imgres-1.jpg
9KB, 310x163px
>>718822356
>voting for the party that wants to replace you
Literally fucking nothing.
Whites who voted for Hillary are mentally ill.
>>
>>718837299
if russia's objective was to diminish faith in democracy it certainly accomplished it.
>>
OP pic, Looks like the box cover of Cujo
>>
>>718828508
I'm a straight white male academic (on track to teach or research) and have encountered some pretty radical feminists who have told me that I am inherently oppressive (i.e. I've done something wrong) for being who I am
>>
>>718836993
ITT everything but the kitchen sink.
>lied to the American people
"I'll release my tax returns when the IRS says its OK"
IRS: "its been OK this entire time"
"IRS SAYS I CANT REEEEE"

"I'll help veterans so donate to my foundation and I'll give them the money, trust me!"
>pocketed 3 million and only gave them $600K

There is no piece of shit you can fling at hillary, that cannot be flung at Trump as well. They've both done the same shit.
>>
>>718837455
most "babies" are killed by your god than any other method fag. most the little tykes are murdered before the woman even knows she's pregnant.

those are the saddest right? no one even know those little proto-tykes even existed in the first place. they must haunt the lower levels of hell going around un-batized. most of them don't even have foreheads.

their sullen lifeless little bodies must form a solid couple inches of splurge on the floors of hell.

someone draw that up for me
>>
>>718836974
The new bill in Indiana makes it murder to kill the undeveloped cells literally when insemination happens.
I find it funny how quickly righttards will label something murder when it comes to some cells, but every time a black person is shot by a cop "it was justified, they were a criminal they shouldve not been driving while black"
>>
>>718837455
t. a man telling a woman what to do with her body
>yet again

>thats not even the debate
>says a man to a woman who actually has to LIVE through this shit yet magically somehow knows nothing about it
fucking hilarious.
>>
>>718837631
>I outlined specific criteria for it
Not the same anon, but this is fucking stupid. All of your "criteria" is based on bullshit that you think Hillary MIGHT have done. And most of that is based on Russian propaganda that was released during the campaigns.
>>
>>718837674
No, Russia's goal was to do what is best for Russia, just like our goal is to do what is best for us, and every other country wants to do what is good for them. At least, thats our goal now that Obama is on the way out. EVERYONE hacks EVERYONE. Hell, just a couple years ago we got exposed for having bugged the offices of every major head of state. What has come out is that yes, Russia has been hacking us, just like we hack them and they hack the UK etc etc. But no, the WIKIpedia emails did not come from Russia, they were fished from him by an American. And Russia did not hack our voting machines, or literally anything else that mattered in the election. Hell, the left is now down to saying that RT's existence as a news outlet was how they influence the election, as if the entire US news media wasnt the democrat propaganda team.
>>
>>718837786
i find that hard to believe.

i'm a straight white male who went to college now makes a good 6 figures looking well dressed when i go out and i live in NYC the most liberal city in the US for that shit, probably (san fran beats it for gay shit)

i exclusively date feminists or at least strong women who may not identify with any label. i like 'em cuz it's more fun to top a feminist.

no one has ever said that to be, ever.
>>
>>718837674
Not "faith in democracy", "faith in our government". We haven't been democratic for a long time and Russia knows how pissed we are about that. They want us at each others throats and they're succeeding admirably. A divided enemy is easier to conquer than a united front.
>>
>>718836993
He said in his news conference that he never heard of the allegations of the 2 page report from intelligence, that it was completely false. Yet, the FBI director said that he took him aside and briefed him on that report.
That, my fag, is lying to the American people. And he hasn't even been sworn in
>>
>>718837631
>relevant experience
Do you remember the Madoff scandal? Trump was his only financial rival, in WALL STREET. So no, he doesn't have ANY "relevant" experience because he's never ACTUALLY worked in politics. She has, for at least 3 decades now. That is the definition of "relevant experience" you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>718838244
while i'm on the left and i personally think that trump did win the election due to russia - it was that close - i still don't think we should invalidate trump's win.

we've always had shit that tampered with our elections, most of it from ourselves
>>
>>718837899
Nope, Trump has done none of the 18 things listed. He is not a traitor to the country. and, btw, he said hed release his taxes when the audit was over or his lawyers said he could, NOT when the IRS said he could. OF COURSE the IRS said he could, that benifits their audit you retard.

And he did actually give away all $5.6 million to vet charities, he just didnt give it all to the FIRST one. He split it among a few. stop watching CNN
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/30/tomorrow-trump-will-give-more-details-about-his-donations-to-vets-heres-what-we-still-dont-know/?utm_term=.7099183d39cd
>>
>>718838105
That stem cell shit is fucked up as well. There are other sources for stem cells that don't require the death of a fetus to obtain. The afterbirth, the umbilical cord, spinal fluid from the child after its born, so many ways to advance that research that doesn't require "murdering babies" yet somehow we're supposed to halt scientific progress just because of these fucking fairy tales from thousands of years ago.
>>
Hahahahaha holy shit liberals are still whining.

Buckle up you limp wristed bitches, you're gonna be crying for 4, probably 8 years.

This is why I'm not a democrat anymore, you entitled pussies.
>>
>>718837674
America does have a lot of balls for criticizing a foreign power for interfering in our election. Ya know, cause we have a history of doing just that
>>
>>718838770
>>718830062
>>
>>718838133
yes. I am telling you to not murder your fully formed living children. They are not your body, and if you did, without some medical necessity, you are a piece of shit and a murderer. yes. we terminate lives all the time when its medically necessary, we dont do it because we fucked up our lives and changed our mind.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.