[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Disprove Veganism.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 24

File: 1334534534.png (699KB, 1143x831px) Image search: [Google]
1334534534.png
699KB, 1143x831px
ITT: Disprove Veganism.
>>
It's legit, what is there to disprove? That we can't get a certain essential amino acid? Well there is nothing that humans need that can't be obtained through plant material and such. Sure, a hundred years ago it was close to impossible but things have changed
>>
>>718575376
Its gay, like you.
>>
>>718575376
Plants are complex multicellular lifeforms that deserve our respect, even though they use a different metabolic pathway to subsist.
>>
>>718575669
Sums up pretty much every non-vegan counter argument.
>>
Because 100 grams of vegan protein will make you vomit while 100 grams of meat protein will simply make you feel full.
>>
Come on, I want someone to prove why being a Vegan is not a completely superior diet for health and ethical reasons.
>>
>>718576323

Because cheese is fucking tasty, and cheesesteak is ever tastier.
>>
>>718575695
/thread
>>
File: 1445033651593.jpg (39KB, 478x373px) Image search: [Google]
1445033651593.jpg
39KB, 478x373px
>>718576323
Seriously?
>Proteic deficient
>Caloric deficient
>More expensive
>You gotta have a Vegan market nearby, otherwise you spend more gas which means there wasn't any good done in the end
>Bullshit aside, cultivating vegan food takes nearly as much water as breeding meat

>Replying to bait
>>
File: topfu.jpg (58KB, 637x600px) Image search: [Google]
topfu.jpg
58KB, 637x600px
Will vegans ever recover?
>>
>>718576686
>Protein deficient
Yeah because meat is the only food for protein, studies have shown that vegan diets intake the same amount of protein as non vegan diets, actually on average meats intake is 25% protein, while broccoli is about 45% protein.
>>
>>718576686
>You gotta have a Vegan market nearby
>Vegan market
Are you serious? I've never had a problem getting any vegan food from local supermarket chains, and even I do I can just order the food online, GENIUS
>>
>>718576994
What a load of shit.

You'd have to eat 4 kilos of broccoli to get the same amount of protein you'd get from 120g of meat.

kys and stop believing meme diets you fucking skinny dick sucking dyel faggot.
>>
>>718576994
Not the same proteins idiot.

Aside from Melanin there are a lot of proteins that are unique of meat, same as for plants. You gotta eat them all to live a long and healthy diet, whether you like it or not.

Also, 1 Kg of broccoli is a fuck ton of brocooli that can't be eaten in a single plate. Remind me how convenient it is to eat more than 10 times the same food to get the same results?
>>
It's a total fraud because if you don't like it, you can still literally eat anything else. Totally broken.
And as a side note, if other people's diets are enough to get you buttmad, you should probably try going and fucking yourself for a little bit and see if that helps.
>>
>>718576921

Mount Everest has had 275 deaths in the last decade, and most news outlets usually report their deaths with at least a semblance of respect.

While everyone was getting giddy over the prospect of proving that vegan diets create weaklings, in the very same week, a fellow by the name of Kuntal Joisher climbed Mount Everest successfully. Oh yeah, and he was vegan.
>>
>>718576686
>Bullshit aside, cultivating vegan food takes nearly as much water as breeding meat
Bullshit aside, breeding meat is contributing to one of the largest causes of climate change on the planet.
>>
i like eating meat what other reason do i need?
>>
>>718577301
Yeah, but you gotta pay more for that in normal chains.

I tried it and it definetely seems like a meme. You just gotta cut on,the cafeine, the sugar and you are golden.
>>
>>718575376
How do you disprove a lifestyle choice?

Veganism doesn't real because I've never veganed?
>>
>>718577466
Doesn't prove shit given that most people turn vegan.

Go to India or any vegan shithole, or literal shithole for this given example, and tell me how strong and healthy a vegan life is.
>>
>>718576289
*will make ME vomit

Most of us like/love it
>>
>>718577468
>climate change

jewish meme
>>
>>718575376
>eat plants, bacteria and fungi
>stop short at eating animals because REASONS
Not only is that absolutely arbitrary, it's also false.
You cannot not eat animal products, since they're everywhere, including on and in the plants you eat.
In fact the dead cells in your mouth don't magically vanish, so in a sense you're eating yourself as well.

If you wanna be reasonable, be a vegetarian, or eat meat like most people.

That's not even getting to the point that some arid places are simply unable for humans to inhabit without eating meat, since plant life there is too scarce and tough for humans to thrive on.
>>
>>718577794
Joisher was born in a vegetarian family in Mumbai, and became vegan in 2002
>>
>>718576443
/thread
>>
>>718577807
And the rest of us eat meat.

Enjoy your shitty diet and I'll enjoy mine, friend.
>>
>>718577807
hey you
>>718577477
refute this argument
>>
>>718577326
Oh? So I'd have to eat tons of vegetables which would have a detrimental effect on my health? vegetables are low in calories and fat, while meat contains high amounts of saturated fat and cholesterol which can lead to heart disease and cancer.
>>
>>718577807
Had you ever eaten 1 Kg of lettuce in a single meal?
>>
>>718578002
>wat is fiber

good luck digesting all that shit you fucking tard lmao
>>
>>718576994
broccoli is 2.5% proteins. Beans, lenses, tofu, oatmeal all have high proteins though. If you variate slightly you will get the essential amino acids, no problem.
>>
>>718577944
>became vegan
Your point being that you want to be redundant?
>>
>>718577959
Honestly, I really don't understand why vegans and vegetarians care so much.

You'll never see an non-vegan make a scene because there is no meat in a dish.

Meat eaters don't give a shit about vegans, they're the ones complaining.

Meat eaters have nothing to say about vegans killing plants to eat them either.
>>
>>718577630
In sweden we can buy for around 70€ and the freight is free. not even more expensive, get it within 24 hours
>>
>>718578155

my point is that he was a vegan 14 years before he climbed it, so it's not like he ate meat the day before the hike and then decided to go vegan. also, he was vegetarian to begin with, so you can't claim he ever needed animal protein to be healthy / athletic.
>>
>>718578075
In what point did that fucker ever said he doesn't eat fiber?

Now don't get me wrong, I hate you all alike. But vegans is one of those millenial trends that make you hate them even more.

I actually thought I hate humanity all the same until I met vegans... and hindus at India.
>>
“What do they know—all these scholars, all these philosophers, all the leaders of the world? They have convinced themselves that man, the worst transgressor of all the species, is the crown of creation. All other creatures were created merely to provide him with food, pelts, to be tormented, exterminated. In relation to them [the animals], all people are Nazis; for the animals, it is an eternal Treblinka.” [tweet this]

-Isaac Bashevis Singer, Yiddish author, Nobel Laureate, & Holocaust survivor

i hope this helps
>>
>>718578267
1. yea... they do...
2. I'm not vegetarian by principles, I eat meat when it's offered. you wimply never hear about the vegans that aren't up in everyones faces
>>
File: 1476052990030.jpg (23KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1476052990030.jpg
23KB, 500x294px
>>718575376
>>
>>718578267
Standard virtue signalling.

Bunch of unemployed dyel 20somethings that need to justify their existence.

That's 100% my experience of every vegan I've ever met in real life. Not a single one of them couldn't be slotted into that bracket.
>>
>>718578365
Are you fucking stupid?

I'm not a vegan you fucking queer cunt.

I'm saying there's too much fiber in a vegan diet to actually break down the shit they eat in the first place, so even if you ate your 4kg of broccoli, you'd just shit it all back out.
>>
>>718577963
well the problem imo is that we eat because why the F not, it's legal right? question is should it be legal? I mean if alien life forms come to earth that are way smarter than human would do the same to us, wouldn't we mind? I mean sure we can fight back but not sure we'd win
>>
>>718578267
What's worse? Informing people about how their life choices have detrimental effects to their health, animals, and the environment, or other people needlessly killing billions of animals every year for their appetite? your choice doesn't justify your moral behaviour.
>>
>>718578682
>wouldn't we mind?

????

You could literally go get eaten by something right now, it's just natural. There's no fucking "legality" about it, that's the food chain.
>>
>>718578513
>>718578538
Veganism is bullshit, it's just an excuse for people to complain about something.

/thread
>>
>>718578267
>You'll never see an non-vegan make a scene because there is no meat in a dish
I had. But it's really hugely insanely more common for vegans to get triggered and flip everyshit in their path if they glimpse animal product on a dish.

Fuck that shit niggers.
>>
>>718577959
One problem with that. Your carbon footprint is way larger than mine. I know you don't give a fuck but that shit effects the rest of us. apart from the extremist vegans, they don't generally make it worse for meat eaters.
>>
>>718578851
Little fact for you, meat is the reason we're as smart as we are now. Without it, we would still have the brain capacity as chimpanzees.. explains why you dumbasses still want to eat fruits..
Fucking imbecile
>>
>>718578851
>detrimental effects to their health

Meat as part of a balanced diet isn't unhealthy, it's fucking good for you. Despite your shit-tier 5 minutes spent googling, meat is the best source of protein considering how our digestive system works.

You literally mislead people in order to ram your agenda down their throats. That's the issue here.
>>
>>718578894
yea except I would obviously prefer to survive... wouldn't you?
>>
>>718578676
... Sorry dude. Quite drunk since my day off.

Either way, if I could give a piece of advice don't try to eat a fucking Kilogram of fucking anything. I did it with both meat and lettuce to go into the conclussion none of them add up.

If you eat only meat you are gonna have a shitfest and if you only eat plants you are having a worse shitfest.

Ever wondered why we are cataloged omnivores?
>>
>>718578682
being vegan isnt going to stop anyone from becoming alien cattle the aliens wontr care what are preferred diet is and of course it should be legal i need meat or i simply dont feel satisfied
>>
>>718579007
>Your carbon footprint is way larger than mine

How the fuck could you possibly make that statement knowing nothing about me?

Do you know how long an 8 point buck can provide a family with meat for?

Unless you grow all your own vegetables, which you don't, lets be honest, please shut the fuck up.
>>
I like most foods.

One of my favorite meals is actually a veggie burger with bacon on it.

It's tasty as fuck.
>>
>>718578851
>your choice doesn't justify your moral behaviour
What if I don't give a single fuck about starving nigglets, about shitholes in Asia, about voluntary slavery and about you ramming up cocks up your ass?

Live and let live fuckers.
>>
The only reason veganism is looked down upon is because of edgy in your face vegan fanatics. Nobody wants to be associated with them. Doesn't matter in which case it is. Fuck those people.
>>
>>718579214
So we should ban all carnivorous animals because muh legality and muh ethics?

Or should we just accept that shit is natural and there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>born a cajun

Not haveing some form of meat in my diet is impossible.
>>
File: energy-efficiency-foods.gif (11KB, 383x292px) Image search: [Google]
energy-efficiency-foods.gif
11KB, 383x292px
>>718578939
http://greenninja.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/energy-efficiency-foods.gif
If you don't believe CO2 is bad for the people then we're on different pages here, my friend.
>>
>>718579183
>>718579191
>>>718578851
>>detrimental effects to their health
>Meat as part of a balanced diet isn't unhealthy, it's fucking good for you. Despite your shit-tier 5 minutes spent googling, meat is the best source of protein considering how our digestive system works.
>You literally mislead people in order to ram your agenda down their throats. That's the issue here.

Google "china study" come back and say someone needs any animal-protein in his diet

Google 5 min and you will find everything you want

Animal-protein is the best proteinsource if you want fastest grow ... For Cancer
>>
>>718579007
Hold your horses on this one.

We all have a "Carbon Footprint". The only rational and logical solution would be to wipe out human existence.

Unless you are in any way up for that you have the same moral ground than me because you value your life and human existence over the rest.
>>
>>718579275
Compare your teeth with real omnivores
>>
>>718578025
What? Why would I? It's mainly water...
I do on the other hand eat nuts, vegetables, fruits, beans, oumph!, soybean-meat, lenses etc.
>>
>>718579183
I don't see a correlation at all between meat eating and intelligence, but what I do see is a correlation between meat eating and Alzheimer's disease, cooking the food is what allowed our brains to develop because cooking the food allowed us to eat higher volumes.
>>
>>718579441
You're right, I know nothing about you. What I do know is that the meat industry accounts for around 30% of all carbon dioxide emissions, but hey, maybe you don't drive a car and seldomly eat meat.
>>
>>718578939
Veganism is just the healthiest way for you to eat and drink - sience
>>
>>718579675
I agree that's bad and we should slow production of cows around the world. But I don't think we should give it up.
>>
>>718575376
>ITT: Disprove Veganism.
Id eat ppl if it was legal
>>
>>718579183
Hahahha what? This might be true about getting to where we are now but the vegan options nowadays are endless, it's seriously super easy to be vegan and get everything you need. That's probably why so many are turning.
>>
>>718580192
I definately agree.
>>
File: 1442263221841s.jpg (3KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
1442263221841s.jpg
3KB, 125x123px
>>718579675
>eggs above chicken

Yeah ok mate.
>>
>>718579183
So tigers and lions are smarter than you because they eat more meat than you?
>>
>>718580102
By this shit tier logic you should stop using electricity and all motorized transport.
>>
>>718579854
Oh boi vegans are uneducated.

Let me fill you in: meat was the defining factor of the human brain development during evolution. The meat, consumed by my ancestors (maybe yours too) and the future generations brought essential nutrients and amino acids ESSENTIAL to the brain's good development.. as time went on, with the constant flux of said nutrients, the human brain was able to develop to what it is now..

Those veggies did a number on your brain
>>
>>718580501
Nope, but definitely smarter than the antelope who eats nothing but grass you dumbass veggie fed fuckface
>>
>>718579796
Yea of course, lowering meat consumtion and not driving a large car however is just two very easy ways an individual can decrease their carbonfootprint. Giving up on cloths electronics and plastics would be unimaginable by most of us.

The goal for humanity isn't to not produce CO2, it's to produce less of it (4th year student in master of chemical engineering in sweden)
>>
File: 1321123123.png (513KB, 505x596px) Image search: [Google]
1321123123.png
513KB, 505x596px
She's Vegan. Just so you all know.
>>
>>718579675
Yeah, because producing enough of all those on an industrial scale to replace the meat industries is actually easy.

>>718579743
Everything causes cancer, even Soy if you couldn't give enough of a fuck to actually know it.

>>718579796
We can all have a more little carbon footprint.

>>718579830
There aren't that much onmivores with the same teeth. And we are the assholes of the animal kingdom so this doesn't mean shit.

>>718579848
Because of protein and nutrient replacement. How am I supposed to eat 1 Kg of broccoli to get the proteins I need?

>>718579854
>Because being trendy is more important than recognizing others people logic
You see, humans have being omnivores all their existence. Meat lets you eat a kilometric fuckton of proteins and calories in a single bite. That and a huge load of other factors made humans the pinnacle of evolution... I.e. the bullies of the food chain.
>>
>>718580155
It's fine that you believe so. I like to think different. Let's agree to disagree.
>>
Because humans have to eat some form of life to be able to sustain their own. If you use any sort of morals to justify that eating one form of life, then those same moral restrictions apply to the others. The plants don't wish to be consumed, and animals don't wish to be consumed.

Eat what you want cause you're still a heartless bastard for eating whatever you consume. The only thing you can swallow that didn't kill anything is a damn rock if it were sterilized in the vacuum of space. Stop making dietary bullshit a damn moral argument to stroke your little dicklet and your massive, chlorophyll fueled ego.
>>
>>718580441
different sources will tell you different things, it's all about how you solve the separation problems in the Life Cycle Analysis (LCA)
>>
>>718576289
Every plain protein will make u vomit
>>
>>718580589
no but using less of it is no doubt better. taking the bus, for instance. there is no need to reach zero emissions but lowering CO2 is a need for humans to survive in the future
>>
>>718580589
Just as a sidenote, yes, we should.

Think it like this, why do we need to write so much bullshit in an anonymous board for people why don't know and will never meet? Why going to a work to do jackshit all day, everyday?
>>
>>718580747
She pretends to be vegan. Just so you all know.
>>
>>718580897
Pardon?

Actually I don't give a shit.

If you think it's more carbon efficient to eat chicken than eggs you're a fucking retard, like literally you are the kind of person I would consider mentally impaired and unable to make it through day to day life without assistance, based on your lack of reason and basic powers of deduction.
>>
>>718580672

That is only due to the inability to obtain large amounts of plant food from agriculture as well as there being an ice age.

Although there are certain fatty acids and proteins that are required for optimal brain growth and development, those can easily be acquired through eating nuts, avocados, beans, mushrooms, lichen, olives, grapes, grains and many many more.
>>
>>718580730
So it proofs nothing?
>>
>>718581057
>Why going to a work to do jackshit all day, everyday?

What possible job are you doing where you genuinely feel you accomplish nothing useful?

Are you even employed?
>>
>>718577630

>Yeah, but you gotta pay more for that in normal chains.

What sort of weirdo specialty shit do you think vegans eat?
>>
>>718580941
This asshole got the joke!

Un-fucking-believable... Now I remember why I still come to this place.
>>
>>718581035
>lowering CO2 is a need for humans to survive in the future

>literally believing a jewish meme circulated to destabilize the economy of their rivals in the middle east

You're fucking stupid, mate.
>>
>>718580762
>How am I supposed to eat 1 Kg of broccoli to get the proteins I need?
because there is only one thing in the world that isn't meat and it's broccoli...?

check what red lenses contain:
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/legumes-and-legume-products/4338/2

Is that enough of a amino acid variation for you? If you can't make lenses taste well then the problem is most likely the cook or the attitude.
>>
>>718581307
Learn English first, then come debate publicly.

>So it proofs nothing?
>proofs

Jesus you vegans are so stupid
>>
>>718581307
That was actually a pretty decent proof of concept, anon.
>>
>>718581183
Very true, hence why veganism is inferior, it's so less practical.
>>
>>718576686
Nearly everything in this post makes no sense or is wrong
>>
>>718580762
>Yeah, because producing enough of all those on an industrial scale to replace the meat industries is actually easy.
Yes. trust me, I'm an engineer.

What do you think the animals you eat eat? You need 10J energy in plants for every 1J energy in meat, the cows need to walk around etc.
>>
>>718581402
again

>wat is fiber
>>
>>718580897
Ok, now I got actually lost. Are you defending veganism or not? Because as far I gave a shit enslaving chickens to produce unfertilized ovaries for us to eat was inmoral in some random way.
>>
>>718581378
SO MUCH THIS
>>
>>718581577
the first two points were actually spot on, I think he just stopped caring after that
>>
>>718581635
I think he's against the carbon footprint of meat production, but still eats meat?
>>
>>718581666
Satan confirmed vegan
>>
I´ll just leave this here

>Not a vegan myself

https://youtu.be/aSgNkhgVtks
>>
>>718580747
The ugly skin tone, bulb head and slim members confirm... Point for Meat.
>>
>>718575376
The way our culture is set up (at least in the US), most people wouldn't have the discipline to stay on a vegan diet.
>>
>>718581378
Dude... I'm I've read so many courses about this. The only reason to believe something like this is because you WANT to believe that you can consume excessively... Besides, there are very few jews in sweden
>>
>>718581402
1st, where the fuck am I supposed to get those? Nice luck that you have it in your normal chains but not everybody everywhere has the same luck than ´Murrica.
2nd, you are being redundant to my problem. How are you supposed to eat all that damn lences to replace the caloric intake?
>>
>>718575376
B complex vitamins
>>
>>718581307
Oh my fucking existence!

I'm an english native and even I thing you are fucking stupid mate.
>>
File: 1474750704255.jpg (80KB, 480x450px) Image search: [Google]
1474750704255.jpg
80KB, 480x450px
>>718581874
>I'm I've read so many courses about this
>I'm I've read
>there are very few jews in sweden

Solid proof, anon. I can see you're quite the scholar.
>>
>>718582016
Hum
>I thing you're fucking stupid mate.
>Thing

Wew lad.
>>
>>718581800
so if she ate meat her skin would be better .. beacause of the meat?

is that what u try to say?
>>
>>718581183
>muh proteins i get from some uncommon jungle nut worth fuck way more than .1 o its weight of Meat, and harvest for some daredevil native for coins.
>>
>>718582008
http://freetheanimal.com/2010/09/dr-seale-any-b12-present-in-animal-foods-is-only-because-of-bacterial-contamination.html
>>
>>718581635
>>718581716
I eat meat like 4 times a year. Being a full on vegan by principle doesn't make the industry stop existing. reducing your own consumtion by 95% is basically the same thing.

also the LCA (the picture) implies that the chicken are there to make eggs and so the production of chicken meat might partially be mistakenly placed on the eggs. It's logistics basically
>>
>>718579675
So? Go tell that to China.
>>
>>718581314
Mechanics. Now don't get me wrong, it's just that I got to a point where I get shit done in 3 hours.

What am I supposed to be doing with the other 5 hours? Playing with my thingy?... I would if I had a private place to but there is no way in hell I'll ever say that out loud.

The problem comes when supervisors and fucking little millenials that take 6 hours for fucking everything find you doing jackshit. You either get fired because "You are unproductive" or you get reported so you eventually get fired.

The funniers part is that once the good working lads get fired the management wonders why productivity is declining more and more.
>>
>>718582303
Different anon here, but:
I only read the first four sentences and what the quote is saying doesn't really matter. The fact that B12 found in animals more than plants is still true even if the B12 in animals didn't come from somewhere we expected.
>>
File: aajonus56x55.jpg (18KB, 371x202px) Image search: [Google]
aajonus56x55.jpg
18KB, 371x202px
>>718575376
I ain't trying to disprove anything. What I advocate is to look at each possible consumable substance as a specific tool with a specific purpose for the body.

Some people need raw meat, some don't. Some people need raw vegetables & fruits, some don't.

Health is so individual, in a multi layered dimension ranging from ancestry(dna), environment, mental states etc.

But if you want to get closer to understanding the dense physical approach of tissue regeneration study the guy in related picture.
>>
>>718581935
Nah i see what you mean. There are soooo many alternatives in sweden since like the last 3 years. That's why everyone's going vegan. It's like super easy. btw, meat doesn't contain very much calories. Bread and carbohydrates generally stand for the major calory intake
>>
File: 1450152292330.gif (615KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
1450152292330.gif
615KB, 141x141px
>>718582384
>implies that the chicken are there to make eggs and so the production of chicken meat might partially be mistakenly placed on the eggs. It's logistics basically

So your meme graph was wrong, well who'd of fucking thought it, huh?

Better keep eating 800% of your RDA of fiber and shitting out all those high protein lentils you're telling us to replace THE LITERAL SUPER FOOD chicken with, you fucking cuck.
>>
>>718581786
Satan is a good girl/trap, it always was.

We should reduce CO2, but we also should slap the bitch outta millenials and liberals.
>>
>>718575376
It exists, I have seen it. I have been at the gym and had to use 2 fingers to lift bars off vegans who were pinned to the bench by them.
I have seen news articles about dead babies who were killed by their vegan diets.
I know vegans exist there is no disproving them.
>>
>>718582434
Thing is, they know they have a problem, they are actually working very hard to fix it but you never hear about it on the news. in Beijing it is not allowed to drive a car older than 5 years.

They're working with Thorium reactors nowadays, if it takes of then china might have one of cleanest energy sources in the world
>>
>>718582141
Pardon my drunkness then.

You are still a fucker.
>>
>>718582682
you seem to know nothing about how LCA works, it's pretty complicated. Anyway, check some various sources and most will tell you roughly the same thing. I personally doubt you'll find many saying meat produces less CO2 than vegetalbes etc.

Oh and since we're apparently doing that now... you fucking cuck
>>
>>718581593
If you only eat 1 thing then your gonna have a bad time... same goes for meat, m8
>>
>>718582505
the answer is you go and eat some b12 pills every view days, so you don´t have to eat dairy products or meat
>>
>>718583390
Okay, but why did you post the link then?
>>
>>718583151
>you seem to know nothing about how LCA works, it's pretty complicated.
>eggs are a less carbon efficient food source than chicken meat.

I can't get over how fucking stupid you are.

How do you cope, anon?

I'm here for you, for the next 30 minutes or so.
>>
File: 146034362050.jpg (32KB, 334x440px) Image search: [Google]
146034362050.jpg
32KB, 334x440px
>>718582802
>I have seen news articles about dead babies who were killed by their vegan diets

Well, I for instance hate humanity but veganism get a special hateful place in my mind for some reason.

It's almost like they are choosing to be equally low as niggers. I hate nigger because they be nigging, but I understand they have little to no choosing in it, but vegans?
>>
>>718583341
absolutely true
>>
>>718583390
Great idea, fuel the big pharmaceutical companies who already control our health care, our government and our daily fucking lives.
>>
>>718581177
check my other statement
>>718580897
Thing is LCA is a complicated tool to use. Point is, there are few of these studies that actually show meat emitting less CO2. If you find one, please do link it
>>
What is there to disprove? veganism is a real way to live your life, doesn't mean i will become vegan though, i enjoy steak, cheese, i don't see a reason to stop enjoying them.
>>
>>718583390
>b12 pills
You are in special education, aren't you?
>>
>>718582764
Reducing the Carbon footprint is enough for me
>>
>>718583467
.... as I've allready stated, that was one study, please add more studies if you want to say something.
>>
>>718583390
>eat some b12 pills
>literally on such a shit diet you need pills to survive

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You people are so fucking stupid honestly, this is Darwinism in action!
>>
>>718583751
Exactly this
>>
>>718583504
As stated earlier, vegans are just a bunch of low-lifes who feel like they need to complain.
>>
>>718583884
>that was one study

And it was clearly wrong.

>please add more studies if you want to say something.

I'm sorry, I just wanna reiterate, the fact that you believed that makes you a fucking subhuman.

You're literally stupid, I could draw a fucking graph myself, submit it as proof that meat is bad and you'd probably post it in the next thread!
>>
Great lent makes my poo smell much worse
Thank God i'm christian and i eat vegan only 40 days
>>
>>718583856
Well, you were the one stating thing that should be done.

Like we should stop trying to make niggers to not kill each other since it's a natural pest control.
>>
>>718583919
Every vegan should get a Darwin award for it.
>>
>>718583919
What's wrong with eating pills containing B12? Like you said, the human has evolved to not having to eat meat anymore.
>>
>>718575376

broccoli sucks

/thred
>>
>>718583794
excuse me sir i ment "a food supplement methylcobalamin with 1000 micrograms per dosing every three days"
>>
>>718584199
>human has evolved to not having to eat meat anymore.

By the same logic you could put yourself on a drip for the rest of your life and say you've evolved to the point where you don't need to drink water anymore.

You've devolved into a fucking mongoloid, mate.
>>
>>718584180
All I ever said was we should lower our carbon footprint. I have no comments in regards to blacks
>>
File: Bitch please.jpg (252KB, 1200x710px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch please.jpg
252KB, 1200x710px
>>718575376
I like vegs, no wait that vags
>>
Newborns need milk to eat and get the appropriate antibodies. Veganism disavows animal byproducts. Veganism = not the way humans were designed. Game set match veganfag. Vegetarianism maybe but vegans are abominations to the human animal
>>
File: goy.png (188KB, 690x305px) Image search: [Google]
goy.png
188KB, 690x305px
>>718584392
>we should lower our carbon footprint.
>>
File: foodkCal1.gif (25KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
foodkCal1.gif
25KB, 540x405px
>>718584134
Yes you could but that's exactly why you have to be criticizing the sources.
>>
>>718584199
>>718584334
>718584199
>Humans have evolved to where they can survive on vegetables.

Get a load of this fucking guy
>>
>>718584334
yes I could but why would i want that? Are you implying that eating meat is so important that life wouldn't be worth living without it?
>>
>>718584514
>Oy vey
>>
>>718584626
Yea that's great news, isn't it? Science and globalism has come a long way.
>>
>>718575376
Don't even bother anon, no one is going to ever listen. Our planet is going to die soon simply because the selfishness of our human desires. No one is going to ever change their ways, unless they see reality for themselves. Which again, is never going to happen. We're all just caged sheep in the end, solely existing to sustain profit and power for the shepherds.
>>
File: foods-carbon-footprint-7.gif (29KB, 540x410px) Image search: [Google]
foods-carbon-footprint-7.gif
29KB, 540x410px
>>718584134
let's go with some more sources, care to contribute?
>>
>>718584463
a human newborn needs human milk. this is correct
>>
File: 1458841872932.jpg (23KB, 552x528px) Image search: [Google]
1458841872932.jpg
23KB, 552x528px
>>718584543
Are you seriously telling me you have 2 different graphs on the same subject that dispute one-another and you're posting both of them, believing they're both right, to support your argument?

I'm surprised you can even type lmao you're like a fucking literate bonobo.

Thanks for the chuckle though, anon, I haven't laughed this hard at someone in a long time. Good luck in life, you're seriously going to need it.
>>
>>718584750
Clearly his brain has devolved to the point where he only needs to eat vegetables
>>
>>718584199
>Your life depend on pills because you evolved past the need to get it from the natural source
>"Look how evolved I am"

Yeah, no. You are a stupid fuck that wants people and fact to align to your belief system, thus you are a cunt
>>
File: 1464631399527.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1464631399527.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>Be Vegan
>Get bitten by Snake
>Refuse Anti-Venom since it's made from venom farmed from Snakes
>Die
>>
>>718575376
There is no true healthy veganism. Through one manner or another they all use animal based materials or byproducts. It's a joke, and they're all fools for believing it.

"b-but I don't eat animals"
No, but the plants that are grown are already using materials that have once been used or have went through other animals.

What the fuck do you think those plants are soaking up?
>>
>>718584650
are you implying you enjoy drinking water SO MUCH that your life wouldn't be worth living without it, even if you wouldn't die?

Why aren't you on a saline drip, anon? It's more carbon friendly and studies show that people who drink water are 80% more likely to develop CANCER
>>
>>718584839
Oh look, another study that doesn't take variables seriously.
>>
>>718584463
I'm not the anon you replied to, but can't babies receive the same nutrients from human milk? I mean, if you really think about it, isn't it strange we're the only living creatures on this planet that drink other animals milk?
>>
File: tumblr_maemdqMxsl1rbx84bo2_400.gif (934KB, 400x216px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_maemdqMxsl1rbx84bo2_400.gif
934KB, 400x216px
>>718575376
>>
>>718584839
>>718584543
>>718579675

has this faggot lost his mind and just decided to spam graphs?
>>
>>718575376
it's the best option, nothing to disprove
>>
File: 1457177822880.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457177822880.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>718585054
>>
>>718584842
ok so a system that says that eating animal byproducts is wrong and something we don't need to do, if we as a species need animal byproducts to survive infancy. /thread
>>
File: 1449948126023.png (298KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
1449948126023.png
298KB, 600x376px
>>718585118
>>
>>718584898
I've mentioned this like 5 times in this thread. LCA is a complicated tool to use. Having 2 studies done with LCA will have variating results, they seldomly variate variate very much though. one thing that varies for example is that everything is different in different countries, you have the source right there if you want to see for yourself. one could be for usa and one could be for europe for instance. seeing many different studies will get you a feeling of the average study results. google some shit if you're interested in knowing more, also:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life-cycle_assessment
>>
>>718584199
>Like you said, the human has evolved to not having to eat meat anymore.
Yes, people in India have done that over thousands of years.
Your white burb SJW will not do as well as they are still an omnivore.
So I say we let the white vegans eat their diets and after thousands of years of the weak dying, they too will be able to live on just vegetables, like most food does. Then we eat them.
>>
>>718585416
Veganism disproved with logic because if you jammed a bunch of broccoli into a baby and not mothers milk its child abuse.
>>
>>718585513
at this point you should just give up and leave the thread, mate.
>>
>>718585416
im talking about health only
>>
>>718585211
Only in a 3rd world shithole you would get your feet near a blood mudded place. Shithole like Africa and many asian places which coincidentally treat animals way worse than us.

Your point being?
>>
>>718584919
Clearly human have, by science and globalism, managed to be able to daily obtain the nescessary nutrition that the human body needs without having to kill animals
>>
>>718585556
because your mother´s milk is an animal-product?
>>
>>718585662
>thinking taking vitamin pills daily is good for you

lets hope your kidneys evolve even further ya fucking chump
>>
>>718585118
I need water to live, you don't need meat to live. What you said has no logic
>>
>>718585221
since obviously one cannot be sufficient
>>
>>718585086
Veganism is a philosophy of harm reduction, nowhere does it state you have to be absolutely perfect.

Doing something is better than doing nothing
>>
>>718585662
Maybe in your because you live like a pussy in the warm areas of the world.

I'm from the great white north buddy, I need meat to survive
>>
Actually, I know this is unrelated to the thread, but it's something I've thought about for awhile. There are many people who enjoy eating meat for health/taste reasons, and I can understand that. However, what if everyone in the U.S went vegan/vegetarian for just a single day every week? I've done some research on this concept, and surprisingly, everyone going vegan/vegetarian for one day would benefit our planet immensely. We would save:

>100 billion gallons of water
>1.5 billion pounds of crops
>70 million gallons of gas
>3 million acres of land
>33 tons of antibiotics

There are plenty of more benefits I discovered too. In my opinion, I think this is an excellent alternative for people who don't want to permanently give up meat or dairy.
>>
>>718585556
Because it is?

If am not wrong, pardon my humanity if I am, but as far as I cared to know you will kill the baby if you neglect it from breastmilk on the first weeks.

And in the rare case it gets to survive it will eventually be a retarded vestige of human.

So yes, veganism is child abuse worse than pedophilic.
>>
>>718585946
because of reasons
>>
>>718585946

I doubt that's true, but If you do need meat to survive then that's fair enough. Giving up meat would be beyond what's practicable and thus out of the definition of veganism.

Most of us here probably don't. We pick our diets from a wide selection of food in a shop.
>>
>>718585518
wow you've really been brainwashed by media haven't you? why would I be a social justice warrior just because I'm semivegitarian? All I'm saying is that we can't deny that eating meat is worse than vegetables. in a couple of ways.
>>
>>718585641
Damn you are dense. OP asked for veganism to be disproved. I disproved veganism by citing that human babies need animal byproducts to survive so veganism is inherently wrong. Nothing about health nothing about CO2. Veganism is disproved because it's not a natural way to live. Now that I did that you are trying to move the goalposts. Fuck you, you protein deficient cocksmith.
>>
>>718576443
They make vegan cheese though
>>
>>718585662
>by science and globalism
>without having to kill animals
>Not giving enough of a shit about the rest of the living things.
Yeah right...
>>
>>718585774
>every woman around the world right now can breastfeed a baby

Assuming a child's mother cannot breastfeed, it needs a milk substitute in order to properly develop. At this point, it's clearly obvious that being a vegan is bad for the individuals development.

Luckily you believe that we suddenly become vegans when we're weaned because we no longer benefit from any animal products, RIGHT ANON? They're certainly not useful for supporting continued growth and development, which is why champion body builders, track and field Olympians and the like are ALL FUCKING VEGAN, RIGHT ANON?
>>
>>718576921
So no meat eater has ever died climbing?
>>
>>718585851
In the same way you need b12 to live.

You can replace oral intake of water by putting yourself on a saline drip.

It didn't make sense to you because you're a fucking retard
>>
>>718586151
Oh yeah you and your amazing vegetable, full of good fats and acids. Too bad they're fucking imported and your carbon footprint is therefore higher than mine, but yeah, keep picking from your 5$ avocado basket at whole foods you sad cuck.
>>
>>718585580
yea, starting to think i should go play some bf1 instead. With people thinking that global warming is a hoax this feels hopeless... I'm studying the reactions that take place in this large process and people are denying the process all together... it's like what reaction doesn't take place? does CO2 NOT reflect sunlight between 1300 and 1500 nm?
>>
>>718586233
>it's not a natural way to live
ok
>>
>>718586022

breastmilk is fine under veganism

It's about avoiding animal products insofar as to reduce suffering. So there's edge cases where consuming animal products doesn't meet this.

Consuming things like:
>breast milk
>animals that have died elsehow
>semen

..are irrelevant in this regard. And so would be vegan.

The real problem is purchasing meat, wherein you're generally funding an abusive industry
>>
>>718586238
Ever ate any?
It tastes like rubber.
>>
>>718586517

The carbon footprint of a plant diet is nowhere near that of a standard diet. Google it
>>
>>718585843
>not using chemicals to hack life
guess you don't take omega-3 pills either then despite the health benefits
>>
>>718586517

livestock is raised on plant material. And you need far more for the equivalent energy output.

Sun > Plants > Animals > Us

will never be as efficient as

Sun > Plants > Us
>>
File: 1446046897227.jpg (4KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1446046897227.jpg
4KB, 267x200px
>>718586020
>100 billion gallons of water
So, plants don't need water apparently.
>1.5 billion pounds of crops
How? You are burning or eating them like the animal piece of shit you are?
>70 million gallons of gas
Debatable.
>3 million acres of land
They would had any other stupid use.
>33 tons of antibiotics
This none have control over since the medical system has the western world by the balls.
>>
>>718586555
>funding an abusive industry

So don't buy it, shut up and let others enjoy?

You're just a bunch of fucking killjoys that lie in order to make your... Strange and unnatural dietary choice seem less retarded.
>>
>>718586555
I'm glad semen is vegan or all you faggots world be off your fad diet real quick.
>>
>>718586954
Bazing!
>>
>>718586826

>So, plants don't need water apparently.

Plants do need water, and far more plants are required to feed the livestock whos meat eventually goes to us.
>>
>>718586555
Ok then, would you tell that to the rest of the vegans of the world? Because apparently they think otherwise.

By myself, I try to live healthier and do as little as possible against nature but that's not enough for vegans since eating 200g of meat a week is apparently the origin of the evils in the world.
>>
>>718586448
well why would i wanna go on a drip? I want to be able to go to work obviously, being vegetarian doesn't effect that in anyway, I still obtain all essential nutrition just like you do. vegetarianism is not a limitation once you get used to it
>>
>>718586887

>So don't buy it, shut up and let others enjoy?

I believe people should be free to do what they want, unless what they want harms others. You are harming others in your choice.

>Strange and unnatural dietary choice

Veganism is both Strange and unnatural, but just because something is strange doesn't mean it is wrong.

And just because something is unnatural, doesn't mean it is wrong. Or unhealthy.
>>
>>718586202
No, I know piles of vegans. All but the Indians are fucking crazy and really into SJW issues. The Indians are fine (thousands of years of adaptation will do that for you).
Vegetarians can make it these days. Their diets may be shit but they will not grow weak and die. (Morning Star sausage patties are the perfect substitute for potato chips) Mmm 10,000 calories of sausage flavored chips.
Vegans really do need a lot of chemical help or they live sick (only ~6% of vegetarians/vegan stick with the diet.. or was it 12%?). They also do not notice their mental changes as they go crazy. There is a reason that all suicide cults get their followers eating vegetarian/vegan as fast as they can.
>>
>>718586802
>>718586678
I like that theory, although you're forgetting a major part of the equation.

Sun > plant > harvesting > transforming > transporting > storing > us

And this goes for both plants and meats, in said supermarket.

Learn to hunt and skim an animal

Sun > plant > animal > us..

Problem solved, we can stop wasting 320k Liters of Kerosene every trip to deliver some fucking bananas to my local supermarket
>>
>>718587059
Do you realize you would be using the same land you used to produce meat and maybe the same water?

When it comes to humans, it doesn't matter that much what you use water on but which one you use. And we tend to fuck water sources no matter the use.
>>
>>718587126
Almost all vegans think breastmilk is fine, obviously. Thinking otherwise is missing the point.
>>
File: irapedandgotawaywithit.jpg (82KB, 804x712px) Image search: [Google]
irapedandgotawaywithit.jpg
82KB, 804x712px
>my brain is too dull to think about the consequences of partaking in the animal biproduct industry, in other words, putting something in my stupid fucking mouth. Or I just don't give a shit because my life sucks anyways so why care.

every meat eater ever.
>>
>>718587321
Then
>Veganism is healthy thus is right
>Veganism is about eating natural food because natural things are the right things
>Veganism isn't natural
>Veganism is still the right thing
>>
>>718587321
>unnatural
>not wrong

Can't have both
>>
>>718587396

All those extra links in the chain work against you as an argument. They apply even more for meat industry because you need far more plants to feed the livestock.

I have far less problem with hunting than supporting typical modern farms, but at our current rates of meat consumption it is insane to think this can be achieved by hunting. Unless you agree that our meat consumption should be reduced too.
>>
>>718577326
Word
>>
>>718587648
Clear it up for me then.

Once the meat empire falls, what will replace it? The Vegan Empire?

You could move to India too.
>>
>>718587726
The fuck are you talking about?

>Veganism is healthy thus is right
I've not made this claim, but vegan diets can be healthy yes, but that's not the reason you should be doing it.

>Veganism is about eating natural food because natural things are the right things
No it's not lmao. veganism != natural.
Meat is natural, and obviously not vegan, are you fucking retarded?

you havent a clue mate

>>718587742
yes you can. You do all sorts of things that are unnatural. Modern medicine can be described as totally unnatural but it saves countless lives.
>>
>>718586238
That's not cheese.
Its right up there with tofudogs and tofu turkey... it looks like it, but it tastes and feels completely wrong.
>>
>>718587321
>I believe blah blah blah

That's just it though. Nobody cares. I think you misinterpreted your parents when they called you special. Your opinion doesn't matter to anyone.

The only thing you accomplish by pushing your unnatural agenda is pissing other people off.
>>
>>718587751
The problem for me lays not in what you eat, it lays in how you obtain your food. I'd much rather hunt and kill animals, which is possible for me up here ( I can't naturally grow plants thought the year) than go buy it at a supermarket.

My point is veganism is badly promoting big companies and consumerism. Humans should be able to depend on their environment to sustain themselves and not have to release millions of tons of CO2 to eat.

Fuckface
>>
>>718587751
>it's natural
Disproved
>it's healthier
Disproved
>It's about animals suffering
Every human you come in contact with suffers because of your preaching veganism. Humans > Animals. So you cause more suffering by being a vegan SJW cunt. Go hang it up salad tosser.
>>
>>718588083
>nobody cares

then leave? i thought we were discussing this normally.
Do you disagree with the idea that you should intervene when you someone is harming another? If you saw someone abusing an animal without a good reason dont you think its good to intervene?

and once again "unnatural" isn't a bad thing, so doesn't work as an insult
>>
You can't get SWOLE AND CUT AS FUCK eating just vegetables. Shit ton of carbs.
>>
>>718588223
i dont really disagree with anything you said in this comment, and im not sure why you ended on "fuckface"
>>
>>718588385
>If you saw someone abusing an animal without a good reason

Eating it is a pretty good reason, you fucking faggot.

>then leave? i thought we were discussing this normally.

This thread isn't about you, get over yourself.
>>
>>718588374
are you responding to the wrong comment?
>>
>>718588527
My bad, I've been replying my ass off to a bunch of dumb fucking vegan anons and I'm forgetting to checkem
>>
>>718588527
I don't think we should produce less meat, just waste less so we dont have to produce as much
>>
>>718588571

Eating it isn't a good reason unless you really needed that good. You support animal abuse for convenience and your taste buds.

The suggestion for you to leave followed you saying you didn't care, you had no argument, you can just fuck off you know? If you have nothing left it's okay to just leave the thread and do something else
>>
>>718588850
>You support animal abuse for convenience and your taste buds.

Yes, I do.

Now accept it and fuck off.
>>
>>718588632
i am a vegan too, i just dont think hunting is anywhere near as bad as typical modern farms
>>
Vegans are just people who got from farming, to hunting for thousands of years, to farming again.
They are not better than any Homo Habilis.
>>
>>718575376
It's not for everyone.
>>
>>718589022
Then you're fucking kidding yourself.

Sure a human hunting an animal can kill it humanely, but the way they die in the wild?

Have you seen a bear maul a deer? Google it, and for reference you can hear that shit from a mile away.

Nature isn't some fluffy hugbox like tumblr. It's cruel, it's vicious, that's life get over it.
>>
>>718588993

alright, but do you at least agree now that something being 'unnatural' and 'strange' does not mean it is bad? These arguments against veganism are stupid and aren't gonna convince anyone
>>
>>718589316

I was talking about humans hunting.

Why are you talking about how animals die in the wild? I have seen plenty of footage of this.

Explain how it's an argument against veganism
>>
>>718589317
>aren't gonna convince anyone

Nobody needs to convince vegans of anything.

The fact that what you're doing isn't natural means the impetus is on YOU to convince other people, not vice versa.

If what you're doing has no health benefit (nothing can say or do is going to convince me that you can adequately substitute animal products in my diet, because you simply can't) and it's not natural, then in my books, it's bad.

Many people feel that way. Just because you don't consider it an argument, doesn't mean other less biased people don't factor it in.

You seem to have this attitude that everything revolves around you, and your opinion of a subject. You're grossly wrong, and you sound like an idiot.
>>
>>718588223
Let's assume we got rid of commercial animal production completely.

Problem I see is that then we'll need large scale crop farming. Now, where I live there's massive cattle stations, thousands of square kilometres running a few thousand head of cattle. That land can support hardy cattle, but is useless for farming without massive irrigation schemes. So that land is out of the equation. Instead we'd need massive factory greenhouses which would probably use UV lights and other little tricks to grow the biggest and highest-quality produce, which is going to increase electricity use.

Factor in increased labour (it takes more men and machines to work crops than to raise critters) and you've got a higher CO2 output from those sources as well as higher costs to the farmers, which will trickle through to the consumer.

In the end, in a vegan world I really couldn't see a massive enviromental change. More plants should = more oxygen and more CO2 absorbed, but in the end the production, harvesting and processing of those plants is going to minimize the effect.
>>
>>718589509
>but muh animal cruelty

You use that in your argument, people dispute it. That's life. What are you not getting about this?
>>
File: jew-feldman.jpg (29KB, 652x385px) Image search: [Google]
jew-feldman.jpg
29KB, 652x385px
>>718579675
>CO2 is bad for the people
Good goyim! Remember to pay the carbon tax!
>>
>>718590103
This faggot gets it.
>>
>>718589923

In general, people would agree with a loose premise like "causing unnecessary suffering should be avoided", you obviously don't agree to that premise so there's nothing i can say to convince you.

But others do, and their meat consumption is just down to a lack of realizing that it meets that criteria. They either think meat is necessary for a good diet, or they think farms are not abusive, etc.

I never argue that veganism is healthier, only that the diet can be nutritionally complete, of which there is a scientific consensus.

You where the one arguing against veganism by saying it's strange and unnatural, and those where the only things i was initially responding to. Those simply aren't good arguments against it, do you agree now?
>>
>>718589022
My kick is the transport. Anything local I'm cool with
>>
>>718590066

I've not talked about this in the thread yet so why are you saying "what are you not getting about this?" as if you've already made a point?

Modern farms are efficient, and the abuse is just a side effect of their efficiency where they are treated as units of production rather than individuals deserving moral consideration.
>>
>>718589022
That's bull.
You're probably thinking of factory farming, which admittedly isn't great for the animals. There's other farming methods where the critters get to wander around in nice open fields, eating grass and supplements to their hearts content until its time to get knocked on the head.
Output's lower, but the quality's a lot higher.
Remember, we only see the bad shit on the media. For 1 farm treating its animals like shit, there's 100 who actually look after the animals properly and humanely
>>
>>718590437
>"unnecessary suffering should be avoided" you obviously don't agree to that premise

I do, we just have a different opinion on what constitutes it.

>their meat consumption is just down to a lack of realizing that it meets that criteria.

They eat meat because that's what we've done for thousands of years, and they enjoy it. How the fuck have you arrived at that conclusion? Your way of thinking is so warped. Do you know that?

>You where the one blah blah

No, that wasn't me. It is unnatural though.
>>
>>718590841

That's bull too. Obviously there are both relatively good and bad farms, but the vast majority of meat purchased in the developed world (less so in Australia) will be from more efficient farms. Most consumers generally don't pay for more expensive higher quality meat
>>
>>718591044

yes, obviously eating meat is the status quo, let me rephrase it to "their sticking to the status quo is down to a lack of realizing it meets that criteria" you pedantic fuck
>>
>>718577326
1 cup of dry lentils contains 50g of protein, you are far over estimating protein requirements.
>>
>>718591044
>>"unnecessary suffering should be avoided" you obviously don't agree to that premise

>I do, we just have a different opinion on what constitutes it.

Are you not the same person who agreed they are supporting animal abuse for tastebuds and convenience?
>>
>>718589959
See, in this case what you could do is instead of abandoning the former cattle land, you could make use of it.

Considering that land has been used for ages as pens for thousands of cows, crowded together, stepping in manure, the ground should be in optimal growing condition. All the nutrients stomped in the ground make for great fertile soil.

Instead of building more shit and wasting more space to grow stuff, requiring ever more transport and fucking up my atmosphere.
>>
>>718591216
for the fourth time this thread

>wat is fiber
>>
>>718590437
I guess when people say it's unnatural, it's due to how humans are biologically omnivores. We're expected to eat both vegetables AND meat, but some people choose to having a herbivorous diet, just like some people choose a strictly carnivorous diet, both of which are unnatural choices for humans.
>>
>>718591360
So it's necessary for my lifestyle then.

Carry on?
>>
>>718591384
What about fiber?
>>
>>718591384
Also what is nutrient loss?

Right that's what happens when you cook your cup of DRY lentils and they lose 2/3 of their nutritional value
>>
>>718591419

Right, but we are not obligate carnivores and we don't need to eat meat to have a nutritionally complete diet. My point is that it doesn't matter that it's unnatural, when it's proven that it can be healthy.
Thread posts: 270
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.