[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this red/orange liquid that comes out of my

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3

File: wtfamigonnadie.jpg (251KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
wtfamigonnadie.jpg
251KB, 2048x2048px
What the fuck is this red/orange liquid that comes out of my weed bowl when i blow into it?
I leave it in my car and its been below freezing where i live for the better part of months now. one day i blew into it to unclog it and it gurgled and red shit came out. ive been smoking for a long time and never experienced this. i blew into it after not using it for weeks assuming the liquid would be frozen solid but sure enough it wasnt frozen and came out somehow. anyone know wtf?
>>
Wtf, it looks like fucking period blood mixed with res
>>
Residue from the thc and the weed.

The oils are orange for the most part I think. Concentrates are probly just orange thats so concentrated and thick it looks dark as hell.
>>
Gross. Clean your piece mother fucker.
>>
>>718421604
I recall smoking a couple of dab hits at my friend's house and then him handing me a inhaler of something to top it off. All I know is that after I hit that inhaler everything went fucking orange shaded and I thought he had given me some LSD or something. It was the most intense High I had ever experienced in my life, and I think all other times I dab I'm just attempting to chase the Dragon
>>
>>718421726
lmao ok
>>
>>718421604
i hope this is all it is
>>
It's called ranga's revenge. It's what happens when you let a red head faggot (not a red head no-OP) hit your pipe. If you are a ranga (and you ARE an OP, so you are a faggot), then it is your own fault.
>>
>>718421726
Is this a metaphor for you blowing home boy?
>>
anyone else have any idea? or experienced this?
>>
>>718421726
do real drugs u aint chasin no dragon bro
>>
Well the pic on the left looks like a dry bowl, while the pic on the right looks wet, like something got spilled on it.

So, my guess is:

1. Someone spilled something on it/in it
2. You poured something on/in it and now you're like "oh em gee gaiz itz teh orAnggg! !!!11"

Idk why you'd do that though.

Either way, put it in a plastic bag with salt and rubbing alcohol, at least 90% isopropyl, and shake it clean.
>>
>>718421884
What's a metaphore?
>>
Clean it you fucking cocknigger
>>
>>718422078
Nothing. That's not a word.
>>
>>718422065
these pics are taken seconds apart. i took one before and after i blew into it
>>
File: DoubleDoubleBurger_Courtesy.jpg (37KB, 608x456px) Image search: [Google]
DoubleDoubleBurger_Courtesy.jpg
37KB, 608x456px
>>718421884
Huh?

2 dabs then a spritz of thc product from an inhaler, all in quick succession.

I bring this story up because I now associate weed with the color orange. Its residue, the vision change, the hairs on the buds.

The fact that orange is the color of the netherlands, where they smoke weed all day and colonize africa

Im high right now
>>
>>718422169
69 tells all. You blew home boy.
>>
>>718422208
For all I know they got me higj and then raped my unconscious body.

I was pretty done in there, who knows
>>
>>718422317
You sure do have a lot of fantasies.
>>
>>718422317
you ok bud?
>>
Nigga just took his first dab and he thinks it's all intense and shit.

Nigga took a dab from a pipe and thought he took LSD and chasin' the dragon.

Nigga is a bitch nigga.
>>
>>718422370
Hang yourself DeShandre.
>>
dont leave your thing in your car holy shit man that's dangerous
>>
>>718421462

Clean your fucking pipe you disgusting twat!
>>
>>718422430
White boy can't handle his dabs.

Bitch ass nigga he is.
>>
>>718421462
Thats the PCP in your weed. Don't worry ... the brain damage will not show up for a few months.
>>
>>718422527
I knew it was you. Always out here jiving these crackers. Fuck you.
>>
>>718422579
great!
>>
>>718422370
lmao right kids these days smh

any psychonauts in this thread? surely not just stoners?
>>
Resin idiot. Seems like you dont clean your pipes often.
Take a paper clip and swab it, put it on a non stick surface, Put back in pipe. Smoke.
>>
>>718422167

Possible that someone spilled something into it in the car?

Stick your finger in the orange stuff...

...if it washes off easily with water, its not resin of any kind. If it doesn't.....

...I dunno. Still probably wouldn't smoke it. Does anyone else use your bowl? Could someone have smoked some hash in it? It could be leftover liquefied hash.

If you're not sure, I'd just clean it thoroughly before re-use.
>>
>>718422582
At least we fuck yo white girls they come to us, yall whine on here that yall virgins and can hardly get laid by fat bitches.

And yall wonder why when whitey can't even handle a lil dab lmao.
>>
>>718421462
>>718421604
Thats saliva you wet lip nigger. You can expect some resin, which is good smoking, but I know from experience you or your backwashing wet lip friends have been depositing loogie in that piece. Resin should never be that wet, much less in freezing conditions. Yall some spittle creatin mother fuckers. Thats pure fucking wet lip saliva. Clean that. Its no good to smoke. Normally you could scrape resin and smoke it for a real knock you down kind of high. Thats fucking lip juice you sloppy shit.
>>
>>718421462
kill self fucking druglord faggot
>>
>>718422626

I've never seen orange resin in a bowl before. Maybe orange reclaim out of a dab rig...but that wouldn't be liquid at room temp.
>>
>>718422641
yeah im definitely gonna clean it before i smoke out of it again. im just curious wtf it was. it does wash off easily. no one has smoked hash out of it
>>
>>718422667
There you go again with that nigger speak.
>>
>>718422812
taste it pussy, it aint gonna kill you if u been puffin on it for a minute
>>
>>718422667
Fug Jamal you ain't even get white bitches with yo Hershey kisses ass dick
>>
>>718422670
>>718422821
Lmao 2 butthurt #whiteboys

White boys can't smoke their own hash right and cant even tell if they smokin their own doo doo or not.

White boys are pathetic.
>>
>>718421462
Clean ur bowl

>> assholeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>718421726
Underageb&
Chasing the dragon with weed, lmao you dipshit.
>>
>>718422670
Doubt you ever smoked, they have tested resin in labs and found less than 1% thc. High? No. Placebo effect or possibly a side effect from the butane.
>>
>>718422812

Yeah, if its water-soluable, its not just res.

Probably something spilled on it, or like the other guy said...could be saliva. I would think soda or saliva would've frozen.

Hell, it could be from the cold - bring bowl into warm house, moisture in the air condenses on/inside of it = brownish/orange shit. Possibly.

Cleaning it thoroughly is probably the best way to go.

Is the bud you're smoking pretty quality?

You haven't been burning up Mexican bricks or the dreaded bobby brown in that thing, have you?
>>
>>718421462
just light it up dude, its normal oil from weed. u can smoke that
>>
>>718423225

I've never seen orange resin inside a dry spoon.
>>
>>718423193
You're very funny anon I've gotten blitzed off just resin before like 7/10 wasn't expecting it
>>
>>718421726
lol if you don't believe you can "chase the dragon" with weed you're underage and haven't smoked for multiple years consistently or you smoke multiple times a day, daily and haven't tried quitting but assert to other people you can whenever you want to.

I wish I was told how addictive smoking every day was but all of the communities I was involved in were just echo chambers of "dude its weed its not addictive no1 gets withdrawals"
>>
>>718423422
word can vouch for this, self proclaimed stoner and psychonaut, i know if i/m high or not. the right resin (maul resin is a no no) will get you fuckin RIPPED if you smoke enough, efficiently.
>>
>>718423426
ive been smoking every day for the last 5 years (since i first started)
it is absolutely NOT "chasing the dragon," i use it to cope with depression and panic disorder. it's just like tobacco but it's way better and makes u happy.
>>
>>718423422
>>718423543
Horrible bait
1/10 because I responded.
Studies have proven it to contain less thc than hemp which is not considered psychoactive. So again you got placebo effect/killing brain cells by inhaling butane from trying to torch your nasty resin
>>
>>718423543

Yeah, there's THC + other cannabinoids in resin. Lower concentrations, but its there and psychoactively viable.

I just can't stand the headaches I always get afterwards.
>>
>>718423767
lol okay buddy.
i'm not going to smoke some resin to prove you wrong because i'm not 14 anymore, but i damn well know resin saved my ass when i was a kid.
>>
>>718423767
also u never torch resin, i like to make a 'rolling paper bed' in my bowl, or use a little bit of green if i can scrounge enough. it will light and the paper/nug will give the resin somethin to burn on
>>
Buy some fucking pibecleaners and clean that shit you fuck
>>
>>718423926

My favorite method:

1. Ball up resin.
2. Freeze it. ~hour in the freezer will do.
3. Fashion a paperclip stand for it, stick on the end on a table, light it on fire.
4. Blow it out, put a cup over it.
5. Cup fills with smoke.
6. Lift edge of cup, hit with a straw.

No worrying about the butane.
>>
scrape that shit
>>
>>718424197
hitting it through a bong works really well, but you gotta get rid of any moisture first. i just squish it in some rolling paper and heat it up.
>>
its resin
just clean ur pipe
>>
>>718424381

I usually just try to avoid running out of bud! But yeah, I can usually res-hit my bong easier than anything else.
>>
File: 1472929762219.jpg (849KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1472929762219.jpg
849KB, 1836x3264px
>>718422613
If there were, what on earth do you think would possess them to post about it here?
>>
>>718424549
>avoid running out of bud
for sure my dude

my bank balance says i can buy weed
but the time says i cannot :(
wish i went out last night and got some.
>>
>>718422946
keyboard warrior i bet irl your just a pleb. nigger.
>>
>>718424555
idk this dude talkin like he tripped on acid but he just got rly baked. and we all basically came to the conclusion there is definitely an unidentified substance in OPs pipe, and that he needs to clean it. so, the thread could like shift topic, now, gnamean?

no one has any other experiences other than weed????? on /b/??

>weed
>alcohol
>lsd
>shrooms
>cocaine
>mdma
>xanax
>dmt
>soon to come, DOM (aka STP)
>>
>>718424925
I have had many experiances although I'm admittedly very narrow as far as my taste in drugs go:
Basically just into naturally occurring hallucinogens with the exception of good ol lucy
Sass is cool, no Molly
Opium is also fun in moderation
Don't fuck around with RCs
>>
>>718421462
It's just moisture in the resin, when i smoke dabs the resin inside of my rig turns that orangish yellow brown. same thing, just some moisture
>>
>>718425358
i'm pretty ready (as one can get) for STP, got 7.5mg of it, dunno where i'm gonna do it though. probably just trip out in my room.
>>
>>718425506
Yeah I don't fuck with DW kiddies so you're gonna have to tell me that is
>>
>>718426408
STP is Serenity, Tranquility, Peace, the street name for DOM (2,5-Dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine.)

DOM is a psychedelic amphetamine that was popular in the late 60s very briefly.
>>
>>718421462
look at how poor you are :D
>>
It's water.
You got water in your piece. It I cleaned mine and the water looked just like that when I first started putting iso alcohol and water in it.

Maybe it froze and thawed and turned into water.

water+resin makes that color
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.