[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What wrong with women nowadays /b/? Statistics steadily show

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14

File: 1482920516011.jpg (676KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1482920516011.jpg
676KB, 1944x2592px
What wrong with women nowadays /b/?

Statistics steadily show that women have been getting more and more unhappy since the 1940's.

Why is it that women do not realize that as they encroach on men's territory and get further and further away from the kitchen (not intended as an insult, just mean homemaker) they get less happy, and most of the time are unhappy.

And now you have "Sugar babes" giving and taking seminars on how to be "Sugar babes", but the funny thing is the group that fills this category is women who have graduated college/university, and are trying to pay off their student loans and do nothing with the rest of their lives despite the fact they worked so hard to achieve something at school.

Also you now have ugly ass women thinking they're hot shit because of the whole "My body is beautiful at any shape/size" movement, and won't go for guys unless they're literally 9-10/10 and have a 100k+ a year salary.

Unrealistic much?

I think all of this shows women are fucking bat shit crazy, and need to take a step back and look at themselves in the mirror and ask themselves "What the fuck am I even doing!?"
>>
File: 1207469417842.jpg (66KB, 687x592px) Image search: [Google]
1207469417842.jpg
66KB, 687x592px
>>718421075
>>
I'm a girl BTW :P
>>
>>718421075
Sauce on the grill?
>>
File: 1482921299149.jpg (568KB, 2592x1552px) Image search: [Google]
1482921299149.jpg
568KB, 2592x1552px
>>718421242
Some girl from /Soc/ if memory serves. I have a few more pics.
>>
File: 1482921826562.jpg (397KB, 2592x1461px) Image search: [Google]
1482921826562.jpg
397KB, 2592x1461px
>>718421330
>>
File: 1482922235172.png (1MB, 1103x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1482922235172.png
1MB, 1103x1600px
>>718421361
>>
File: 1482922702189.png (2MB, 1051x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1482922702189.png
2MB, 1051x1600px
>>718421386
>>
File: 1482918425284.jpg (909KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1482918425284.jpg
909KB, 1944x2592px
Come people, discuss, I'm genuinely curious as to what people think.
>>
>>718421577
Well you came to the table with zero statistics while bitching about people not talking about said statistics, so.
>>
>>718421663
What are you even talking about? I said statistics show that women have been getting unhappier since the 1940's, if you haven't done any research on the subject that isn't my problem.

I was asking any people who know about this and have done a bit of learning on the subject and want to discuss.
>>
>>718421749
Well the get the fuck out of here nobody gives a fuck about you.

Take care!
>>
>>718421814
Says one person, you don't speak for everyone, mr.smallmansyndrome.
>>
File: IMG_2344.jpg (2MB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2344.jpg
2MB, 1600x2400px
Point us to some statistics, I'm legitimately very curious about testing the validity of the claims being made here.
>>
>>718421969
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marcus-buckingham/whats-happening-to-womens_b_289511.html
>>
File: IMG_2419.jpg (176KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2419.jpg
176KB, 491x750px
Most women are bat shit crazy because they seem have massive character deficiencies now; men have some equivalent problems. I think this is endemic to our current age and culture full of idiots
>>
>>718422286
Would you say this could possibly be related to the fact that societies role models have changed from people that actually deserve respect and instill good qualities to those who aspire, to celebrities and people of wealth who are of questionable character?
>>
File: 1483095970549.jpg (35KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1483095970549.jpg
35KB, 500x496px
With the age of computer technology and photographs can the age of egotistical assholes you've lost touch with things bigger than themselves. Whether those things be advancement of themselves comma culture comma or religious devotion, etcetera, it's definitely not always a good thing.
>>
File: IMG_2417.jpg (66KB, 515x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2417.jpg
66KB, 515x280px
>>718422448
Absolutely, well said. Massive de education over those intervening decades also means more people become living mouth-breathing dunning-Kruger's and can't even begin questing down a path of inquiry which would help them find happiness and personal satisfaction that is independent and wholly of their own making and meaning.
>>
File: 3D1mczNT.jpg (24KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
3D1mczNT.jpg
24KB, 354x354px
>>718422448
I heard the roman empire, near its end, showered their famous chefs and actors with inordinate amounts of attention and wealth.

Its an indicator of a dying empire when it gets celebrity chefs
>>
I would say because society has changed and developed considerably over the past 70 years and now people are less contempt with living a simple life with minimal aspirations.
>>
>>718421969
Is this the atempt for -us white dudes to tell our woman to go fuck them selfes a nigger?
>>
>>718421075
Probably because more women started taking surveys. Are you fucking joking with your third party variable bullshit?

You know why unhappy women didn't get polled in the 40's? BECAUSE THEY WERE IN THE KITCHEN and left all that "science jazz" to the men of the house?

Try harder holy shit. Of course more women are unhappy now because we are polling everyone except for the ones that had the time and ability to go out and do shit because their husbands made enough for them to enjoy life.
>>
>>718421075
You sound pretty autistic.
But i agree with you that women are dumb af
>>
>>718421749
The thing is: that is not a statistic, just an observation.

I'd counterpoint it by saying men are equally unhappy. Now it's no longer framed as an issue of gender and you can begin to explore the larger picture.
>>
>>718422810
How does modern society fix this? I've thought about this a lot, and it almost seems impossible. It's almost as if there are too many systems in place that cause this to systematically root out exactly what needs to change and implement these changes to fix this at a level which would properly effect everyone it needs to.

Is western society literally fucked?
>>
>>718421075

Because feminism and sexual liberation.
>>
>>718421213
clearly you're too dumb to show your other comment so i agree. you are a girl
>>
>>718421361
ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew
>>
>>718423051
Not him, but who cares if girls are unhappy? All that matters is that you are happy yourself, and if anyone tries to tear that down, fuck 'em - and move on.
>>
>>718423023

See:
>>718422115

>>718422964
Fuck off unless you want to stop spewing memes and being an asshole. Join the discussion or leave, I'm not forcing you to be here if you don't want to be constructive.
>>
>>718422286
>/b women
>think im hot
>kill myself
>>
>>718423212
Not him, but are you by any change a fat semi-retarded short-haired feminist?

If the answer is no, i'd suggest a sex change. Follow your dreams.
>>
>>718423204

In the post you point to, I don't believe it's just women that suffer from this problem in our society. (improper role models and corrupter morals)

But you're right, the most important thing is for your own self to find happiness. This is just a critical thinking exercise.
>>
>>718423335
I'm a feminist because I'm saying women are unhappy because they've left the kitchen. Are you fucking retarded? Do you listen to yourself think?
>>
>>718422964

Busy people working on their own stuff tend to not get "unhappy".
When a woman (or man for that matter) isn't helping some dipshit get even richer on a dead end soul crushing job, she's at home with her cat and hugbox internet places bawwwing and raging, how can someone be happy that way.

By working on her stuff, improving her family and raising her kids she'd be making her mark on the world and her life would make more sense.

It makes all the sense in the world people in the 40's were happier, they had harder lives but they weren't bio-bots.
>>
>>718423204

>all that matters is that you're happy

OK. Thanks for giving me an excuse to do drugs! Fucking faggot with your shit pig headed reasoning.
>>
File: IMG_2379.jpg (74KB, 385x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2379.jpg
74KB, 385x960px
>>718423051
I don't know how to fix it, it worries me that maybe it can't be fixed. I do what I can for the people who drift through or stay in my life with compassion and conversations.
>>
>>718423212
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marcus-buckingham/whats-happening-to-womens_b_289511.html

HuffPo is a fucking neoliberal rag that will do anything but tackle the actual issue of a broken economic system so instead they fuck about with the biggest smokescreen of bullshit identity politics.

I read the article you posted and I don't buy for one second that this is sincere reporting on a legitimate piece of research.
>>
>>718423726
Fine, whatever, there's plenty more like it all over the internet, but if you don't want to be here or discuss even the possibility or idea of it then leave.

>>718423667
Perhaps that in itself is one of the only ways it can fix itself, by the people doing what they can when they can and instilling those values unto the next generation, and anyone willing to hear them.
>>
>>718423496
Using drugs is not the same as achieving happiness. Eventually you might lose control and as a result it breaks your life down and makes you self-pity yourself. If you want to be like that be my guest.

You know just as well as i do that i'm talking long-term happiness that's not damaging to you. Drugs is short-term happiness with a whiplash if you try to extend that happiness.
>>
>>718423903
And that's the cold hard truth.
>>
>>718421075
its because since the 1940s theyve had to step up and do the same things men have, thus making them depressed.
men have it worse in almost any statistic, there is no wage gap(in the developed western world at least), and women can;t get away with that "oh i'm just a girl, buy me things, i can never do anything wrong' narrarive
>>
>Statistics steadily show that women have been getting more and more unhappy since the 1940's.
somehow i doubt this
>>
File: 1470627172348.jpg (129KB, 499x448px) Image search: [Google]
1470627172348.jpg
129KB, 499x448px
>>718421075
Women basically have two options
-house slave/ sex toy
-independent free woman who must work as a secretary with an electrical engineer diploma
With both of them having significant pros and cons

The problem starts with the fact that men are too stupid or stubborn to realize that technically we have 2 choices as well:
-daddy / moneybag
-partner / you'll have sex her way

Most women expect to be sex toys while being independent and free meaning they want to ditch the responsibilities to work either around the house or at a workplace.
Same goes for us men, we want a sex toy who does the work around the house and earns money at the same time just to ditch the responsibilities of taking the role of the fund provider of the family, make compromises to her favour and to avoid doing work around the house. These two expectations collide all the time and while men are more suited to live alone, women are very sociable and require company. One would believe that they find comfort in their numerous friends but it becomes very uncomfortable when everyone else has a BF or a hubby except her. She could say that some of her friends have chosen their partner hastily and their guy is a total douche who is using them, but then she would risk losing her friends too. In this case she either takes up one of the responsibilities, becomes forever alone or becomes a feminist fuck and blogs some utter bullshit like this asshole:
http://thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/06/when-he-says-no-denying-a-woman-sex-is-rape/

All of the choices leading to disappointment that results in unhappiness.

Women going for a diploma and wanting to become whores is a smart choice on their side. They leave doors open for both choices. If they can't find a guy who would keep them like pets, or the guy BTFO them, they will still have a diploma and a chance to get a job to live on their own.
>>
>>718423903

Might as well kill people then. Serial killers do that for their own pleasure and are happy in the long term. Hmm, maybe even molest kids too because pedos find happiness in that long term.

See? This is why your logic is flawed.
>>
>>718424057
The "wage gap" is an interesting topic, not because it has any semblance to any real phenomena, all economists know this and never take a "wage gap" into consideration because it doesn't exist.

But because it's one of many things that women have held on too as a form of self pity, along the same lines of that "oh I'm just a girl, buy me things, I can never do anything wrong" and that there just has to exist some patriarchy that's out to get them, when really women graduate uni/collage at a 2-1 rate higher than men, have advantages in the job market, various other things, and also have men still buying them things and treating them like princesses in many cases.

Where does this need for self-pity come from?
>>
>>718423878
Mate, what the hell? Just because I disagree with the root cause does not mean I can't discuss it.

The OP argued that this was a womens issue and I disagree.

Many of the cited causes of increased misery affect both men and women, coupled with different reporting of emotional wellbeing between genders and I just don't think that this is a issue of sex but rather an issue of economics.
>>
>>718424150
Do fucking research. On what basis can you even say this. Clearly you have no bearing on the subject.

Oh wait, lemme guess. You're a women so you can speak for all women.

Either that or a SJW cuck.
>>
>>718424363
I think you need to do more research, and when statistics are literally thrown in front of you instead of looking at them and "deciding" for yourself they're false, you should take them at face value.

So you don't like the source? Then look into the same subject at a different source. This is something reported by many different outlets.

You're right, you can discuss, but at least be informed, or what's the point?
>>
>>718424221
Sorry if i'm not gonna write a whole book to inform you the basic concepts of happiness because you are too utterly inadequate to understand even such a simple thing.

If by any means this is how you would achieve happiness then that tells more about you, in a bad sense, than it does to my reasoning.

At this point i can't tell if you're trolling or just plain stupid..
>>
>>718424363
Also I never claimed that these issues do not effect men either, this discussion is about women.
>>
Males are spineless spaghetti spewing fuckups. Women are just uptight shells of what used to be good wives and honest people. It's prevelent in our media as well. News doesn't have to be news and people repeat it like it's fact. Movies are all reboots and she bullshit (The Force Awakens). I see hoards of retards pouring time and money into microtransaction mobile games. Popular culture has successfully vilified patriotism, masculinity, deep/critical thinking, and true creativity without boundaries. Shit makes me sick to my stomach. It's definitely why depression and suicides have been on the rise lately. The best part is Donald Trump can't change that culture and it's going to take a war or natural disaster and a few million deaths before anything really changes. We're fucked kids.
>>
>>718425234
A million times this. I agree with you sentiments exactly and am disgusted as what we've let ourselves become.

I pray to god that something happens and I'm still alive to see the day this all gets better, but I really don't have all that much hope.
>>
>>718424581

You're not going to write a whole book because you know I'm right. Your level of reasoning is that of a 7th grade fat liberal girl

>"Who cares just do you xD"

Its like you sound like one of those hippies who has done acid and suddenly feels like "Doing what you love" is the meaning of love Fucking faggot. Different people have different tastes when it comes to doing what they love and some of them are plain destructive or perverted. What? Do you unironically believe that "le there are le good in every person" meme? There is a reason why laws exists and if we lived by the motto "Just do what makes you happy", we would be in an anarchy state. Of course, you're simply too stupid to understand that.

>If by any means this is how you would achieve happiness then that tells more about you, in a bad sense, than it does to my reasoning.
>Obviously too retarded to know what an example is
>>
You know as someone who lost their wife over finical issues I get it. I don't get why people put so much stock in material things. Love is what makes a home not stuff. I'd rather live in a cardboard box under a bridge then a mansion without you Sam
>>
Ever heard the saying, "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"?

That's really all it is. That said, I used to care a lot about this sort of shit. Then I accepted that they're just women, who gives a fuck... fuck 'em and chuck 'em.
>>
>>718424550
>need to do more research
>instead of looking at them and "deciding" for yourself
>you should take them at face value

Are you fucking kidding me? I'm done with this.
>>
>>718421075
This is a really easy answer.

The reason young people (both genders) are so unhappy is because of one thing. Modern women ONLY want men that don't want them. This creates a situation where the guys playing the indifference/jealousy games are cornering the market and a quarter of the guys are getting like 3/4 of the women. The rest of the women are *still* unsuccessfully shooting for that quarter that acts like they *brazenly* don't want them. The guys who actually act interested and sweet are quickly friendzoned or ditched altogether. This creates a situation where BOTH genders are going lonely and any dating is highly dysfuctional.

I was wondering WHY modern women do this and previous generations did not, part of it has to do with the sexual revolution and part of it has to do with economics. EVERY woman is most attracted to a provider, a man with a good income and some nice things (and nearly all mammals do this as well, the men that are the best hunters, that have the largest territory; win the women).

Since incomes have been virtually stagnant since the 90s and costs have went up four-fold, not very men (except older ones) have anything in life at all. In the old days you could buy a home and potential women would come flocking. Now no one owns shit and women are flocking to the few guys that do (who usually play the field and treat them apathetically).

Source? Life experience and I also used to play the indifference apathy games. And it worked, I had 4 fuckbuddies for a while. Then I fell in love. And she bolted. Everything women *say* they want is 180 degrees false, they WANT a man that doesn't care, that treats them indifferently, that waits days before responding to a text and it's just a one word answer, a guy who throws other women in her face.... and obviously a man with some wealth and power.

So everyone's dating life is miserable right now.
>>
>>718426244
Focusing on the part about throwing other women in their face - that part is very important. Women become stagnant with no competition on the field, you can even experiment with this if you have a partner. If another woman flirts with you in the presence of your partner, she will get jealous and later feel the need to 'mark her territory' so to speak - she will fuck your brains out, almost guaranteed.
>>
>>718426451
Yup, something I realized very early on. If a woman is pulling away or beginning to treat you like shit. THE LAST THING YOU DO IS TRY TO BE NICER OR SHOW HER HOW MUCH YOU CARE. You simply start hanging out with different women, and you let her find out casually (without making it seem like you're doing it on purpose). They'll come back on their knees extremely remorseful and doing their best to show you that THEY CARE.

Women are slimy.

The last thing you do is tell a woman that you only have eyes for her or that you want no one else....

Women think any many of value must be chased a bit, if you show her that you're just hers, she'll be done with you within a week (and likely within days).

I used to play those type of games.... but truth is that I'm an honest caring guy who WANTS a woman I can be loving towards. The end result? I went from 4 fuckbuddies at the same time to no women at all in 3 years.

Women don't want honest, don't want genuine, don't want nice, don't want faithful.... they just want an apathetic guy who always makes it obvious how many other women are interested....

It's fucking ridiculous. No wonder everyone's dating life isn't happy.
>>
>>718421075
Women fit better in the servant of men role
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.