[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your worst break up story

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 51

File: 1467974309681.jpg (301KB, 721x906px) Image search: [Google]
1467974309681.jpg
301KB, 721x906px
Your worst break up story
>>
File: 1478039913534.jpg (156KB, 800x754px) Image search: [Google]
1478039913534.jpg
156KB, 800x754px
I was stuck in traffic one day and just kinda thought it would be funny to masturbate. It was sunny and clear out, so I was worried one of the other drivers would see me, but my jeep is pretty high off the ground, so I think no one noticed. I busted a nut and aimed it down, ruining my tweety bird floor mat. I felt kinda stupid after and my mom kept silent the rest of the drive home. It was awkward and I regret it.
>>
That would be the time I caught my ex with my friend, stabbed him in the gut and stole his car... got caught after a police chase and served 7 years for 2nd degree attempted murder and aggravated motor vehicle theft.
>>
>>718122796
My highschool sweetheart was a borderlone personality disorder girl.

She was crazy. Used threats and blackmail to keep me in the relationship.

Finally became hollow husk of a human and stopped caring enough what happened to me or her to weather the storm.

Dealt with two solid months of constant emails threatening suicide, threatening to call the police and say i raped her, threatened to use my secrets to humiliate me and turn my friends against me, non stop.

I didn't respond. Her last email was to let me know she found someone else and went into detail how well he fucks her. 5 year relationship, doesnt matter how crazy, you still love em.

Anyway took me like 4 years to be able to say i fully recovered aka lost my mistrust in women relationships and people.

Took some serious trauma from that bitch though. She fucked me up hella good for awhile.
>>
Not my break up, but still saddens me.

My mom's leaving my step dad of twenty years, I'm 22 so he's pretty much my real dad, because he hasn't given her fat ass a dicking in two years. She's leaving by the end of this month for a family friend, who also happens to be her boss.
>>
>>718124536
r u serious?

I'm practically married to my best friends ex gf now lol
>>
>>718125392

Damn, I'm sorry anon. Girls are fucking crazy in highschool. You seem like a good person, just remind yourself that you can and will do better
>>
>>718126337
That was almost 10 years ago. Im fine now. Got a decent fiancée too.

That shit sucked, still.
>>
File: IMG_1540.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1540.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>718122796
>stoned watching daytime TV
>they're doing a segment on relationships and the hostess mentioned how much she likes it when guys showed their sensitive side and told their girl they loved them
>been seeing a girl for about a year - and had never spoken about how I felt (I loved the shit out of that girl)
>took my girl out for an expensive meal and just before I was about to declare my love she stops me, says "I know what you're about to say - and I think we should break up before you say it"

I've been wallowing in heartbreak, unable to trust anyone or let anyone get close time ever since.

Women are fucking evil
>>
>>718126893
Why did she break up with you exactly? There must have been some reason.
>>
>>718122796
I was too shy around females to talk to her so I
asked someone related to her to ask her about me.
I was rejected before even having a chance.
I haven't tried since, I haven't cared since.
>>
File: IMG_1535.jpg (43KB, 1302x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1535.jpg
43KB, 1302x545px
>>718127163
It was literally because I was about to say I loved her (which was only because of that fucking stupid daytime TV segment).
Heartless Bitch.

....I still love her
>>
>>718127441
That makes 0 fucking sense, if that truly was the only reason you probably dodged a bullet cause shes nuts. Part of me thinks however some shady thing could have been happening in the background (women are like that).
>>
>>718127441
)cont) I think it was because it was forcing our relationship "to the next level" which she wasn't ready for.

Learn this lesson well....never take advise from TV
>>
>>718125831
Pics of fat ass?
>>
>>718126119
>practically married

I have a feeling she doesn't feel the same way
>>
>>718127862
How far along was the relationship? Side note: every woman ive been with cant wait for that shit, they always rush it.
>>
Dating a girl for two years in high school. Getting ready to graduate and go to college and she's pushing for a long term commitment, ie engagement. I am non-committal for two months. Buy engagement ring to give to her. The day before I plan to give it to her she breaks up with me because she doesn't think I can commit and doesn't want to get her heart broken. I sell the ring, don't go to college out of state, do a lot of drugs, hit rock bottom, meet girl who picks me up, marry her 5 years later and been married 5 years now.
>>
>>718128007
A year and change.

Happiest year of my life.
Shit is dark now.....she's moved on.

The real kicker, she got engaged to her new man after about 6 months.
>>
>>718124536
I feel that. Best friend and my ex gf of only a month started sleeping together. Its the worst fucking feeling, she could have fucked anybody but she had to steal my best friend. Now they both act like I never existed.
>>
>>718126119
Sadly yes, it wouldn't have gone as far as it did but the guy started laughing while I was holding the knife.

Spent from 2000-2007 in Mid-Michigan CF, never saw either again. The guy was KIA in Mosul 2004
>>
>>718128200
Yah see there has got to be some shady shit behind that because it simply doesn't add up. A year is not in anyway being pushy when it comes to the whole "I love you" thing.
>>
>>718128200
cont: I feel like she could have been simply looking for anyway to break it off (for whatever her reasons were)
>>
>>718128422
I think it was because it was out of character for me...we would just shit talk all of the time, joking around.
The literal second it got "real", dropped me like a ton of bricks.

Heart is now made of stone....been with plenty of girls since - feel absolutely nothing for any of them...it's like I'm dead inside now
>>
>>718127233
r u in middle shcoolI also did the same shit in middle shcool, that sounds middle shcool tier thats not even a break up how old are you?
>>
>>718128592
No shit Sherlock, open your eyes faggot, a year and change to tell her how you feel is too fucking long, she was already cheating by the time you told her and found the chance to break up and go to her other dude, accept that fact, and move on, it has nothing to do with you expressing your feelings.
>>
>>718128730
Damn nigga well it looks like she just wanted something with no strings and didnt plan on ever getting serious (even though I will admit that its shitty that she got hitched or whatever later on). But women are fickle like that. I know it must fuckin suck, I am familiar with the whole dead inside cant provide certain emotional connections feeling. But the only way to move past it is trying again and again with diff women. Its not the best way and you will get hurt, but you gotta keep hoping eventually you'll find one thats worth it.
>>
>>718123956
what is that image o.O
>>
>>718129423
Yah pretty much this as well
>>
>>718128175
>she doesn't think I can commit
way to stake the blame on someone else lol
>>
>>718128730
It's better this way, that bitch would've never had your back, you need to stay away from selfish cunts like that, I mean come on, you really expected to spend the rest of your life with someone without being allow to express how you feel? get real bro
>>
File: 1471400092300.jpg (63KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1471400092300.jpg
63KB, 500x436px
>>718129495
>not having all knowlegde of all images on 4chan at all times
>o.O

NORMIES GET OUT
>>
>>718129924
kek
>>
>>718129619
No blame on anyone but me. She was right. I would've banged every piece of strange that came my way. She was right. The thread title is "worst break up story." Not "she's a bitch and fucked me over".
>>
>>718129422
I'm twenty fucking two, but I was only 13-14 at that time... Since that rejection I just haven't been able to will myself into even trying to care.
>>
>>718129980
She's a bitch for asking you to commit to something you weren't ready to and forcing you to buy some shitty ring, she's not a bitch for breaking up.
>>
>>718130087
Good, natural selection will take its course, if you faggot can't get over a teenage crush then you don't deserve to reproduce.
>>
>>718122796
I my ex broke up with me and just when that text came through I realized the only reason I was still alive was because I loved her. It was out 3 year anniversary and I had bought an engagement ring 9 days beforehand. I texted her "Oh... Okay... We're still cool though, right? I'll get a pizza and something from Redbox... Maybe we could spend a night together as friends?" she replied "Oh sure! I'll be over in a couple of hours!" I wrote a note that said "MARRY ME?" and placed the ring in it's opened box at my feet I then got my tank of propane from my grill and attached it to a bag that I put around my head. I turned on the propane and passed out. She for here WAY early, shut off the gas, and was just crying as I drifted back into consciousness. I apologized profusely and said that I wasn't trying to trap her in this relationship and that the whole "marry me" bit was because I was angry and felt worthless just so she could know she was the cause of my death, but that was a lapse in judgement. She asked if the rest was a lapse in judgement or if I still want to kill myself and I obviously answered with the lie that I don't want to... I've tried to kill myself every day since.
>>
>>718130244
Are you autistic?
>>
>>718130224
Oh, you misunderstand all feelings I had back then are gone. I wouldn't want to put up with the shit much of /b/ talks about from her gender.

But I am not gay. I simply have no interest in any person or people.
>>
File: 1478149057884.jpg (27KB, 419x304px) Image search: [Google]
1478149057884.jpg
27KB, 419x304px
>>718130087
DUDE
I LITERALLY DID THE SAME SHIT YOU DID
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NIGGA
>>
>>718125392
Damn that story is so similar to mine. We were together a bit longer though. Family all loved her and didn't understand the arguments, blamed me for aggro. She faked cancer for a year, including shaving her head. Hope the cunt is dead but vnot really over her after years, still look for her on social media etc
>>
>>718130501
I don't need anyone and nobody needs me, and I am happy with that.

I know my place on this earth
>>
File: IMG_4661.jpg (43KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4661.jpg
43KB, 653x490px
>>718122796
I was online dating this cute 18 year old girl, then one day I got a call from her Mother saying her daughter was missing and I'm suspect for kidnapping her. And that she was only 16 so if I don't cooperate she can charge me. I looked it up and she was a reported missing person.

It's a long train wreck of a story. I never felt so close to going insane when I was with that pathological lier. She legit had some mental problem though, her mom wouldn't tell me what though.

It tires me out just thinking about it.
>>
>>718129980
what you cheated on her? Really sounds like she has no reason to blame you and was just trying to find a reason to get out. You didnt do anything wrong
>>
Found out my whore wife had been cheating with a friend of mine.

she had been plotting on leaving for several months. We had been together 15 years and married 12 years.
>>
>>718130501
You really take anything these losers say as a fact? I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years now and she never cheated, never acted like a cunt, she's supportive and she trully loves me, she has helped me in ways that my own siblings haven't.
Girls like that do exist, not every girl is club slut who longs for black dick.
>>
>>718130127
For the record, it was a nice ring. Bought lots of drugs when I sold it.
>>
>>718130487
Nope, just have always been suicidal with the exception of my time with her. Was that a legit question or are you just too lazy to come up with a clever insult?
>>
>>718130655
What happened eventually?
>>
>>718130879
She's just playing the long game you fool
>>
File: 1463541615951.jpg (26KB, 245x314px) Image search: [Google]
1463541615951.jpg
26KB, 245x314px
>>718130501
>>718130636
holy shit how are you this numb from some shit from middle shcool. I literally did the same thing as and I moved on and dated other people and had those people rip out my heart and I moved on again. Your such a innocent little jelloe ball if you seriously haven't been in a serious relationship after that.
>>
>>718130734
Comprehend reading much? I never cheated on her. I'm sure I would've if I would have been engaged to her. At the time I was ready to marry her and stay faithful, but adult me know I would've fucked that up.
>>
>>718122796

Once got broken up with by voicemail.

I had to PAY to hear her break up with me.

Funny as fuck in retrospect
>>
>>718131078
If you're going to kill yourself, do it in style, and do it for a good reason, I wouldn't wanna die as a pathetic cunt with a marry me sign on my feet, people would cringe every time they remember me.
>>
>>718131185
Well you made it sound like you had a history or something. You can't know what you would've done, sounds you were maybe nervous that you could of cheated on her but like I said you didn't do anything wrong. Your accusing yourself of something you never even did, or something you were never tested on
>>
>be me
>18
>joining royal marines is my wish from the day of the birth
>have girl I know for 2 years
>she's shy seemed loyal and was hot
>tell her I decided joining royal marines
>she goes apeshit
>"wtf John u can't do this to us"
>"sorry Darling when sea calls I must obey"
>depart from Glasgow to London
>u meet requirements basically I did the course and returned home in a year
>mum hates me, brother hates me
>ask wtf why
>u cheated on Lucy you're not man but a scumbag John!
>lol wtf
>go find her
>she sucks other guy in her house
>I laugh being myself called a cheater
>this faggot calls me a cheating cunt himself
>oh no boi
>punch him and he has a broken/bleeding nose
>tell whore to stop lying and I never loved her
>alpha af

Pic related:me
>>
>>718122796
My gf told me she wanted to break up and stupidly I agreed to try an open relationship with her even though I didn't want to in order to stay with her.

On our anniversary she was supposed to come to mine but didn't answer her phone all day and rocked up just before midnight. Later on I found out she'd been fucking some other guy all day and he'd creampied her before dropping her off at mine.

Then on my birthday she brought the guy with him, got drunk and refused to go home with me at the end of the night. Even the other guy was insisting that she goes home with me but she kept refusing saying she wanted to fuck him

Worst part is I didn't even break up with her after all this and she broke up with me still
>>
>>718131390
Well... Cringing is a better reaction than "Oh was he... Umm... The kid who got covered in sticky notes when he slept through class in high school? Yeah... He should have done that years ago." I'd rather have a cringy reaction than a fucking "oh that pathetic loser?" reaction.
>>
My worst is also my best. Girlfriend cheated on me with an underage kid and got busted at work (she worked in an educational institution in a position of custodial authority over him) so i kicked her out of my house, reported her to the media, and got her face plastered all over the local news.
>>
>>718131476
Nah, he's a cunt, let him keep blaming himself
>>
My GF of 3 years moved to New Zealand without telling me. Not even sure that's true. Feels bad man...
>>
>>718131565
>punch him and he has a broken/bleeding nose
Lose chance in marines for volatile behaviour and criminal record. You daft cunt
>>
>>718130571
>I LITERALLY DID THE SAME SHIT YOU DID
I'm sorry.

>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NIGGA
Not allowing myself to get close to others. They will either reject you, or hurt you, or die on you. I can't accept another loss like any of those right now..

>>718130879
4chan isn't the only place I've sampled for opinions. You have been blessed in ways I haven't. You found someone who going by your description you belong with, you have also on a separate note had siblings growing up. I've had none of that, I haven't had anyone who I felt gave a shit about what happens to me since about 2001. I haven't had anyone I felt I could trust or talk to.

>>718131135
she was the tip of the iceberg, I was forced to change locations as a kid, I lost touch with every single friend I had and went to a school where everybody disliked me without obvious reason. It wasn't until highschool that I even felt tat they were apathetic of my existence.
>>
>>718131565
so do people still believe you cheated on her

because if they dont I have to try that shit more often
>>
We were living together and had been in a relationship for a year. I was crazy about her (although I never told her - one of many mistakes I made).

She told me "I don't want to be in a relationship".

She then corrected herself immediately and said "I don't want to be in this relationship".

She's dating someone else a month later.

That was December 2015. It still hurts.
>>
>>718131731
LOL faggot no one knows that except that manwhore and a sloot
>>
>>718131565

What a cunt dude.

gotta say in my experience military guys are utter cheating pricks, but you seem like one of the good ones.
Saying that i've never met a marine or Special forces dude who is disloyal or a twat.
>>
>>718131733
someday I'll probably need to enlist serious help to try to get me sorted out and fixed.
>>
>>718122796

>be me
>date legit crazy girl.
>she told me she was crazy
>I thought she meant fun-crazy, but she meant crazy-crazy.

I'm no shrink, but crazy fascinates me. She was possibly a psycopath, definitely a narcissist, DEFINITELY ABUSIVE!

>somehow tricked me into moving in with her 3 months into relationship.
>then I went full beta, and let her control every aspect of my life. Everything I did was to keep her as close to happy as possible. Doesn't work.
>she dumps me because I could never do anything right or well enough for her. She insists I keep living there (spare bedroom).
>long story short, this went on for 3 more years, and it took the police, and eviction to get her away from me.

Good news is that a few weeks before that, I got drunk, seduced her, and gave her the hate-fucking of a life-time.

She said, "that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had." Even told her girlfriends about it.

Still, worst 5 years of my life. Would never do it again.
>>
2 years into relationship she just said >I fucked someone else.
Was her last stable boyfriend. She's a tattoed cumbucket now.
>>
File: What the fuck Picardface.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck Picardface.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>718122796
>>
>>718131709
Or you could get a grip and stop hating yourself, fuck whatever happened in the past, I was molested by my own grandma when I was 5 and I grew up and got over it, give yourself a shot, you might enjoy it
>>
>>718131920
She lies to your family and everyone you know enough that they turn against you but she doesn't call pollice to destroy you. You story has more holes that a fishing net pal
>>
>>718131476
Loved her with all my heart, willing to get engaged. Probably would've fucked it up being away from her. She dumped me before I could give her a ring. That's the gist of my sadness at the time. Again, when you're that young you're really irrational. My solution was to not go to school and do a lot of drugs. Sometimes things work out for the better. My current wife is the shit.
>>
File: IMG_5361.png (351KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5361.png
351KB, 640x960px
>>718131116
The really short version
>the Mom tells me that I was one of 5 guys she was talking to
>apparently she was somehow juggling 5 guys, which I find really hard to believe since we talked so much
>I tell Mom what I know about what happened to Anna (that was her name)
>she hangs up
>a week later I get a text from some unknown number that is just ".w." Which is a face Anna used a lot
>freak out, call Mom, no answer
>Anna reassures me she is back home
>she explains she ran away from home to live with another online BF of hers
>look up her moms Facebook, she is thanking some detective for finding her daughter, Anna isn't lying
>we chat a few more days
>I confront her a bit, she isn't too cooperative
>tell myself I should stop talking to her because she is a minor and I almost got arrested because of her
>She tells me her parents are taking away her iPad and all communication devices

And I never heard from her again. Not that I miss her, but the long version is so insane. I could write a book on it.

Moral of the story, if you feel like someone is constantly lying, trust your gut.

Pic related was a random screen of our one of texts.
>>
>>718131940
Tell me about it lad.. I was super pissed when she lied needlessly and put a shame on me

>>718131737
My family knows what happened, they understand
>>
>>718132139
LOL lad I don't know why she hasn't called a police and nether do I give a fuck about it.
>>
>>718132100
By your own grandma? That's awful... My grandma has always been the person I go to for comfort... I was sexually assaulted at around the same age, but don't want to talk about it.
>>
File: 1483399620466.jpg (62KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1483399620466.jpg
62KB, 421x421px
>>718130501
>wouldn't want to put up with the shit much of /b/ talks about from her gender.

dude not all women are the bane of life itself. Theres just shitty people in the world, both men and women can be shitty people. You just hear a lot about it on 4chan since half the people who come on here to sob and let out all their pain and angst all over the boards. So you usually tend to hear the worst about people.

>Not allowing myself to get close to others. They will either reject you, or hurt you, or die on you. I can't accept another loss like any of those right now..

well sheit sounds like you went through some shit. Listen you should watch cowboy bebop or something. Because life is all about pain and getting fucked over by people. But theres so much beauty'n inspiration in that shit too. It can also deepen you and make you a better person if you learn the right lessons from heart break. You shouldn't be afraid of life. Just go out and get your shit fucked

>she was the tip of the iceberg, I was forced to change locations as a kid, I lost touch with every single friend I had and went to a school where everybody disliked me without obvious reason. It wasn't until highschool that I even felt tat they were apathetic of my existence.

ye went through the same exact shit. Had one friends in middle shcool who became an alcoholic and went to a prison shcool. Sounds like you was being shy in highshcool or some shit. You think your cynical outlook on everyone else effect how you approached people or something? Cause you gotta have a positive mind and shit
>>
>>718132346
catfished
>>
>>718131733
Look at the brigh side bro, you got dubs
>>
>>718132144
yea you sound like your doin find quit complainin
>>
>>718131908
She was already seing that guy when she was with you
>>
>>718129495
>o.O
that face.... children are not welcome here so do us a favor and fuck off you cunt
>>
>>718133177
-_-
>>
So after going out for about a year with my ex, I went through some tough times, mostly family related bullshit.
I started to feel kinda depressed to be honest and that affected my relationship with her.
On day I thought that she didn't deserve the shit I was putting her through so we decided to talk and just end the relationship.
Throughout the whole conversation I kept saying that I didn't want to leave her, however, it was the best for her. She agreed on that last part.
Three days after the break up, she told one of my buddies that she was thinking about getting back together with me, but not for the moment, maybe a few days later, since the possibilities of our relationship being the same were extremely high.
I waited two weeks and called her.

>I don't fell anything for you anymore
>I'm sorry

She was already dating another guy.
Shit was hard.
>>
File: 1483052007863.png (31KB, 744x520px) Image search: [Google]
1483052007863.png
31KB, 744x520px
>>718131733
>>718132713
replied to wrong post
>>
K /b/ my first greentext ever

>be me
>22
>working at docks
>have gf for 3 years
> she was always loyal and was hot
>5months before break up she lies about being pregnant
>go apeshit about it
>3 months before break up she said she wanted to live together
>fast forward 1 month before break up
>we live together, all is well
>neighbour tells me that a guy always comes by
>ask about guy , she says it her nephew
>decide to hang camera in the bedroom and livingroom
>catch her on tape having sex with said nephew
>don't tell her at first
>2 weeks before break up
>she says babe i think we should go a step farther with our relationship
>she wants to have a dog
>1week before break up
>i decide to let the disk with the clip of her and her "nephew" lay on the table with a text view me honeypie love Anon
>she calls me in a frenzy
>says i'm worthless and that she's pregnant of the other guy and used me for money
>we break up i get into a downward spiral of alchohol and drugs
>debts like you can't imagine
>3 years later i have no more debts, drug or alchohol problems and ex is in psychiatric ward for suicide attempts and severe mental breakdown

oh and we did get a dog. which she killed out of revenge for me showing the clip
>>
>>718131565
> mfw i thought goodlad John
>>
>>718133560
Lol you bloody what?
>>
>>718133385
Learn from your poor decision.
Falling on your own blade isn't always the correct choice.
Consider; if she were depressed, would you have been willing to stay with her? She likely felt the same way.
>>
>>718132579
I feel your pain, I'm sorry that happened to you, but I also know that there is no permanent problem that you can't get over, anything can go away with time (Unless you get your dick chopped off, you're fucked then)
>>
File: 1480739411260.gif (662KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
1480739411260.gif
662KB, 800x528px
>>718122796
Girlfriend of 3 years cheated on me.

I loved her (before she cheated on me) more than I have ever loved anyone or anything.

She was an amazingly nice and generous and kind hearted., she was also my best friend.

One day she just changed, it was like I woke up and she was a completely different person, she posted a flirtacious picture on social media, I asked her to take it down, she said I need to stop being so controlling, I asked where all this was coming from, we had a fight

She ended up blurting out she cheated on me in the middle of the fight, I was speechless, she said she got bored of sex with the same person and wanted to try other guys, told me she had work on days she didn't, went to parties, got drunk, and fucked four different guys over the course of a month.

I was heartbroken. It was the worst day of my life.

I left her right then and there, said pack your shit and get out, she tried to reason and I told her anything that wasn't out in five minutes was going out the window.

She left, and after two days of no contact, she blew up my phone with texts and calls crying tell her she made a huge mistake and didn't realize what she had or how amazing i was or bla bla bla, I shut that shit down and blocked her on everything.

The day she told me though, that was actually the worst feeling i've ever had in my life and I hope you /b/ros don't ever have to go through it.
>>
>>718133682
> my face when i thought good on you john
>>
>>718133839
Kek, thanks lad.

>me on service second month
>>
>>718128730
I'm in the same boat, heart made of stone. It's been a while, don't know if it will ever mend.
>>
>>718132796
Not complaining. Just sharing. BTW the roughly two years between break up and rock bottom were pretty fucking rough.
>>
>>718133827

oh the feels ... yea they do claim it's all a terrible mistake
>>
>>718133827
I know how you felt faggot.
>>
>2001, break up with gf on icq, block exgf on icq and ignore her in real life.

"Uh oh."
>>
>>718134065
ye I feel ya there that can suck
>>
>>718133484
I don't understand why women never feel own up to their mistakes? They always get agressive when they get caught, makes me wanna choke a bitch.
>>
>>718133963
Thought about royal marines thought it would be my kinda job. Still undecided still at a young enough age to join not that theres a difference but healthy you know? but fuck id also love to be in the royal navy on boats at sea learning and shit
both my grandads where in the army and my great great uncle was in the navy too did you enjoy it?
>>
File: 1483587562289.jpg (90KB, 483x442px) Image search: [Google]
1483587562289.jpg
90KB, 483x442px
>>718133316
>-_-
NORMAN I OTLD YOU TO GET OUT OF MY EROOM LEAEVE NOWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>718133827
I like the way you dealt with the situation, you deserve respect.
>>
>>718134309
I dont think most people owe up to their own mistkaes
>>
>>718132713
>So you usually tend to hear the worst about people.
A glimpse at rock bottom isn't terrible all the time. some of these people have been glorious /b/astards when confronted with deceit so some things here have been pretty funny.

>you should watch cowboy bebop or something
Used to watch anime on an Ipod I got from a firend a long time ago. It died horribly when it met the ground and a truck tire at once.

>you a better person if you learn the right lessons from heart break
Maybe. my social skills are not good when it comes to the opposite gender.

>Sounds like you was being shy in highshcool or some shit.
Yea, by then I would just kinda stay on my own.
It turns out in retrospect that I missed some good opportunities to try to talk to some of my peers. But I don't even know what i'd have said.

>cynical outlook on everyone else effect how you approached people or something?
maybe, if you count it as not being worth the effort

>>718132780
given my post number it just means that there have at least been that many opportunities for someone to have already felt and said the same things. I got dubs, but even if I had quads it would be the same to me right now.
>>
>>718134328
Corporals acted like entitled pricks, roaming and sailing through waves on a boat with your squad mates was absolutely fantastic. Routine was boring.. Get up! 100 pushups! Shower! Get out! 50 pushups! Go to the dinary... Like wtf.
>>
>>718134288
Dubs. It's all good now, but to look back on it is damn sobering.
>>
Well, broke up with my boy friend i caught him trying to hook up with his univerity group partner. I walked away, he grabbed a sqrew driver and stabbed me repetivly in my left arm although he was aiming for my face and neck i just covered myself. So yeah some people are seriously mentally ill .
>>
>>718134604
Meh, IMO that is an emotional way of dealing with it. A better way would be to "forgive" her and use her for free sex. Meanwhile you should keep her at a distance while looking for a new girlfriend. Best of both worlds like a man.
>>
>>718134747
Also we had an option to bring everything private with us, whoever wasn't a retard brought only shaving machines and such, I took my entire wardrobe and platoon supervisor was so pissed he threw everything out into the sea.. Except that blue thing, I've put it on to make him butthurt about it, I suffered but mates had laugh.
>>
>>718134839
Fuck dude, glad yer ok.
>>
File: 1477612753268.gif (500KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477612753268.gif
500KB, 500x200px
>>718134811
doobley dubs
>>
>>718134839

Fucking christ
>>
>>718135019
Get any dickheads that like to pick fights?
>>
>>718122796
I'll give you youngsters some advice. When someone breaks up with you for a stupid reason, that's a GOOD thing. It simply means there's nothing wrong with you, and the idiot that doesn't deserve you did you a favor by being a cunt now instead of years later when you are married.

Same thing if someone won't date you for stupid reasons. Fuck em, they don't deserve you and they proved it.
>>
>>718134909
It is an emotional way, since he loved the girl, I bet it was hard for him not being tempted to take her back while still having feelings for her.

PS: Keeping her would imply having to pay for her shit, give her attention, communicate with her while knowing she ain't worth jack shit. Sex is not worth all that.
>>
>>718134739
>Maybe. my social skills are not good when it comes to the opposite gender.
you gotta get gud, with pratice
>>
>>718134839
Are you a guy or a girl?
>>
Its life everyone has hard ships, thanks tho.
>>
>>718135497
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>718135208
If you don't pussy out and don't show them your weak or forgiving side they'll fuck off. They're literal glass cannon, they tried and got fucked over, but do join regiment with friends of you're up to it, and of course if they're. I'd recommend armed forces or Territorials because Navy will get boring if your platoon commander is a daft twat. Mine wasn't, me and my lads talked him down to give us a boat so we could "patrol the area" LOL. We've met interesting peers from SBS and SAS. Happy life with happy lads, good old days..
>>
I am a woman. Girls are children.
>>
>>718135371
My best bet has come and gone.
I'm not in school anymore.
>>
>>718135603
No one really gives a shit about your irrelevant discussion, take it somewhere else faggots
>>
>>718131565
Kek
>>
>>718135750
I guess I'll eventually start having to go out of my way won't i?
>>
>>718135664
What happened to the guy? did he get what he deserves?
>>
My gf of a year and some change broke up with me while I was in boot camp, unable to contact her. I used my first phone call on her, and she broke up with me. Broke my heart, and had to endure another 6 weeks of shit. I think she had planned do it it then to not face any consequences.

My current gf is beautiful inside and out and things seem to work out for the best, fellow anons.
>>
>>718135785
Piss off chavvy rat!
>>
File: 1481218969066.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
1481218969066.png
30KB, 747x491px
>>718135750
well not being in college makes it alittle harder but your still really young

the interenet can eat you life away so maybe dont do that
>>
>>718126893
>Women are fucking evil
She just don't love you anon
>>
>>718135290
Really nigga, you pay for her shit and have to give her attention ? No you don't you just pretend to care just enough to get your dick wet (with a condom coz she a ho) but not too much to pay for her shit or spend needless time with her other than hooking up.
>>
File: images-33.jpg (14KB, 505x291px) Image search: [Google]
images-33.jpg
14KB, 505x291px
>>718129924
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pfrtphhhhhtph reeeeeeee
>>
>>718122796
>date girl through junior and senior year
>meet her parents
>her mom is awesome hippie chick with amazing record collection
>her dad bad ass demo worker rebuilding a 350Z
>we hang out at her place all the time
>she's only got sisters
>dad refers to me as son he never had
>after graduation me and gf have the talk
>going out of state for school no huge deal
>the dread
>drop her off at her house for the last time
>ask her parents to come outside
>break the news to them
>her mom cries and hugs me
>dad stays quiet, hard swallowing often
>like losing my parents
>go off to college
>get letter just before spring break
>her dad scored us a cabin in Teledo Bend for trout spawn
>plane ticket home
>once or twice a year her parents and i meet up fish/hunt drink and smoke
>friends on Facebook
>she always bitches about the secret vacations her parents take
>4 photo albums filled of our adventures
>>
>>718135926
If it weren't for the internet I'd risk getting cut off entirely.
Without it my perception of time tends to start blurring together after 3-4 days.
>>
>>718131565
Come cheer up me lads 'tis to glory we steer! To add something new to this wonderful year!
>>
File: 1483241890157.jpg (136KB, 1042x689px) Image search: [Google]
1483241890157.jpg
136KB, 1042x689px
>>718122796 (OP)
>My gf told me she wanted to break up and stupidly I agreed to try an open relationship with her even though I didn't want to in order to stay with her.
>On our anniversary she was supposed to come to mine but didn't answer her phone all day and rocked up just before midnight. Later on I found out she'd been fucking some other guy all day and he'd creampied her before dropping her off at mine.
>Then on my birthday she brought the guy with him, got drunk and refused to go home with me at the end of the night. Even the other guy was insisting that she goes home with me but she kept refusing saying she wanted to fuck him
>Worst part is I didn't even break up with her after all this and she broke up with me still
>>
>>718133827
My feelings and thoughts go out to you /b/ro
>>
>>718128335
that's sad
>>
>>718136262
TO HONOUR WE CALL YOU AS FREEMEN! NOT SLAVES! FOR WHO IS AS FREE AS THE SONS OF THE WAVES? HEARTS OF OAK! ARE OUR SHIPS! JOLLY TARS ARE OUR MEN! WE ALWAYS ARE READY!
>>
File: IMG_2466.jpg (1MB, 1786x1188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2466.jpg
1MB, 1786x1188px
>>718125392
i dated a borderline girl. i knew i should stay away but i couldn't turn down the sex.

protip: crazy girls are teh best at sex.

it ended quickly and then she tried to get me back but i didn't respond to her texts. it was stupid but at least i got laid.

>>718126337
high school girls aren't necessarily crazy, just immature. but borderline is cray fo sure.

pic unrelated
>>
File: 1463265262684.gif (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463265262684.gif
1MB, 800x800px
>>718136147
STOP BULLYING ME CHAD I DIDNT FART WHEN I WAS POSTING THAT SHUT UUP AAAAAHGGGHHHHH
>>
>>718136516
Steady boys! Steady! We fight and we conquer again and again!
>>
>>>>718135566

>>
Been dating my gf since freshman year of uni, but now in the last semester of my senior year it looks like we won't be able to continue after we graduate. We got jobs on opposite sides of the country, and I'm not going to commit to a long distance relationship that would potentially have to last for years before she gets a chance to move out west. I always knew this would happen but it's still tough. Not really a bad breakup, just one nobody wants.
>>
>>718136713
long distance NEVER works
>>
>>718122796
>Apartment explodes
>Lose job
>Join fire academy
>Working on getting red card so me and fiance can afford a nice house
>End up cheating on me with former best friend when I finally get the papers to get it
>Quit spiral into 6 months of utter depression and psychosis
>>
File: IMG_20161023_051623.jpg (248KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161023_051623.jpg
248KB, 720x720px
Papa john reporting in
Anyone owns a gun? Post them!
>>
>>718130244
I'm a pretty cool guy, but I almost want to become a faggot, then convince you to become a faggot, just to break up with you. I don't know what this means, its just how I feel.
>>
>>718136861
go on
>>
>>718122796
fuck green text i suck at it today

be me 22 yo college grad working for a nice company making good money
starting dating sold 7.5 out of 10
cpl months later she moves in with me "so we can always be together". I actually believe that shit
3 months later she "loses" her job, whatever I make decent money life goes on
i found out later she actually quit cause i made plenty and so why should she work.
about 9 months after she started being a lazy cunt I got really sick at work and had to leave early. As I'm sure most of you /b/ro's guessed I came home to find the whore getting the dick from one of her ex boyfriends. I opened my bedroom door and just stood there in shock. You hear about not being able to process what was in front of your eyes and I have actually experienced it.
For 2 or 3 seconds I thought i must be in the wrong fucking apt be cause why were 2 people fucking in my bed?
Then the fucker said "hey dude, it's no big deal" and i fucking lost it. I grabbed the fucker by his throat and his nuts and drug him out of my apt. (i had a moment where i seriously considered throwing him over the railing)
I then went in and told the cunt to start packing since i would be fucked if she was going to stay.
She ran into the bedroom and called the cops.
I just laughed since she wasnt on the lease i thought the cops would just tell her to get the fuck out. I was wrong.
>more coming
>>
>>718136950
>All of my coworkers try singing happy birthday to me and I just left the room

You're a rude faggot, and you don't deserve to be loved by anyone
>>
>>718136861
sure why not
>>
>>718136816

It double sucks because I know I'll never get to date another girl who never fucked another guy. I'll never get to take another girl from a complete virgin interested only in missionary to sucking my cock and taking my cum on her face again.
>>
>>718137023
Sounds like a fight club rip-off
>>
>>718135902
Nothing happend.
>>
>>718137373
Probably. Been depressed for the last 6 years or so. This makes sense to me
>>
>>718137105
ultra kek
>>
>>718137469
Want me to post story it's a bit long but I ended up working weird jobs being homeless and meeting crazy people and dealing with an apartment blown up and exploded with poo poo
>>
>>718137626

go for it bud
>>
>>718122796
What's the story with that pic?
>>
>>718130244
You're terrible at suicide
>>
>>718136602
*inhale* pfffffffft Reeeeeeeee
>>
>>718136179
cont please !!
>>
>>718137334
>>718137377
>life is unbearable after all that happens
>been on probation for a year, get off early with one year left on my sentence
>quit my shitty factory job and take off for california to work for a pot grower friend
>going great for a month starting to feel good but living situation kind of sucks due to roomates
>get a snapchat from the girl back home
>she's got my hat and a pipe of mine, asks if i want to come get them
>tell her sure i've got some stuff of yours but i'm in cali
>decide to come back to home state on the shot i could get at her
>show up at her place, we start talking, leads to hanging out, cuddling, i stay the night and we fuck like rabbits
>stay the next 2 days
>go back to hometown for a couple weeks to work and get set up living there so i can see her
>come to visit after a couple weeks
>first couple days are good
>then she tells me all her friends are really pissed at her for seeing me
>especially her best friend
>she's gotta break up with me
>was feeling on top of the world before this
>felt like i was falling in love with her but wasn't gonna say anything
>i'm crushed
>that's it, i go home and i'm alone again

This was all recent. I'm heading back to California in a month to work for family and save up for a bit. Then I'm just gonna travel the US and live out of my car, work odd jobs and stuff. Dunno what to do with myself
>>
>>718137363
the cops show up and i get arrested for assault for kicking the faggot out of my apt. they actually left the bitch in my apt.
I get to the jail and decide well i better get a lawyer. I call my dad's atty who makes some calls and gets me released. I go back to my apt and find a fucking u-haul in front of it and the bitch is stripping my apt. I call the cops they show up and since her name isnt on the lease make her put everything back then make her leave.
I found out later she used my credit card for the u-haul so i reported it stolen and reversed the charges. She ended up getting charges from that so it wasnt totially fucked up.
the charges were later dropped against me since i was under "severe emotional distress" when i tossed the faggot out
>>
>>718126119

So you are with a woman who cheated on her boyfriend with his best friend....

Guess who lost.
>>
>>718138192
That's fucking absurd, he was trespassing, he was in your bed fucking your girl, you had every right to kick his ass and the cops would understand, I'm pretty sure you don't live in america.
>>
File: 1465802056885.jpg (345KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465802056885.jpg
345KB, 900x900px
>>718137982
GO AWAY CHAD GO FUCK STACEY IM GONNA CALL MY MOMMY IN HERE AND SHE WILL GET YOU BANNDE BECUASE SHE CAN DO THAT
>>
File: 1450787334515.gif (471KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
1450787334515.gif
471KB, 474x379px
>>718129495
Is a hermaphrodite.
Now, GET OUT OF HERE!!
>>
>>718133484
fuck she killed the goddman dog? I want to strangle this bitch in the worst way, that is just fucked.
>>
File: 1440111322711.gif (2MB, 372x262px) Image search: [Google]
1440111322711.gif
2MB, 372x262px
>>718131708
>>
>>718133827
I had pretty much the same experience though mine was a little tougher financially
>>
>>718137711
Part 1
>17 at the time
>dad is a cocksucker get news he wants me out by end of the month etc
>gf who becomes my fiance ends up helping me land an IT job out in LA
>somehow got it
>bullshitted being IT for months
>was able to get an apartment in shitsterville
>wake up in the morning to find my shower bubbling with poopoo
>ruh roh
>get gfs attention
>her being the dumb stupid bitch she is tells me she needs to go to her job at record store stating it's more important than my better paying job
>lmoaokay
>stay home with doggo because maintenance requires you to stay home with pet
>shower starts really bubbling up with poopoo
>have to shovel it out with a fucking trashcan
>Water starts shooting out of the floors
>create paper towel castle to soak up water
>keep calling cunt landlord
>after multiple times of having to get her attention she finally sends people there
>she calls them over the phone from her room for some reason
>find out it's because she doesn't want to pay them what they want
>made friends with the plumber guys so they told me everything
>pissed
>she sends apartment maintenace
>before he starts working I ask if I should take our shit out of the room
>"lmaonahbrahurgood"
>fucking hammers the floor to get to an uncovered pipe
>poopoo water spraying everywhere EVERYWHERE
>like some superhuman rush doggo and everything out of apartment
>neighbor sees what happens and grabs my attention
>his ceiling is collapsing from poopoo water
>we're pretty agro about the poopoo
>we go off at land lady who has destroyed and thrown away $3000 worth of shit we had mostly furniture
>clean up crew comes
>they literally just bleach the room even though poo has seeped into the floors and walls
>pissed tell her off again
>tells us if it's a major issue we can leave our stuff in the halls and we can go sleep in a room up stairs but she'll have to charge us
>tell her to go fuck herself
part 2 incoming
>>
I woke up in bed next to my best friend fucking my girlfriend who I was madly in love with.
>>
>>718138192

at least she didnt got away with it
>>
>>718134839
thats fucked up anon, hope you get to break the fuckers nus some day
>>
>>718138877

>we're pretty agro about the poopoo

this is gold
>>
>>718138927
They actually fucked while you were sleeping net to them? they must really not give a fuck about you
>>
>>718136423
jesus christ faggot did you ever get over that crushing case of oneitis?
>>
>>718136423

When your girlfriend would rather be fucking someone else and not involving you at all then you know you're in the shitter.

How long were you two together before this whole open relationship started?
>>
>>718137104
you shot a rabbit with an AR-15?
>>
>>718138485
No I just live in a certain blue state thats mostly cucked
>>
>>718138877
>come back to scene of the poopoo crime
>there's a sweaty fat black man laying on my disgusting poo covered bed laying down smoking
>we just look at eachother in a really awkward way
>introduce ourselves
>he's a plumber sent in to fix things
>land lady is trying to fix things before we can lawyer up to break lease
>awwww hell no
>explain to plumber man the situation
>convince him to take video saying place is unfit to live in
>buy him pizza afterwards
>took pictures had recordings of the clean up crew saying it was unfit etc
>come back next day to find firefighters at our apartment because there was methane gas filling up into the apartment and boom
>evacuating people from roofs
>land lady is arguing with chief that the apartment is fine etc
>they end up plugging the pipe with a bottle covered in tape
>lease gets broken since we can't even live in the poopooroom
>lose job and gf and I argue more and more
>finally we're good and our relationship actually improves for a while we get engaged
>join fire academy lift and run so I can make a decent amount and get us a place asap
>though I got fiance pregnant so I felt it was necessary to provide
>kinda mentioned abortion pill but gf was an artist drawing dead babies in really depressing ways and I just told her we could keep it if she really wanted to
>wasn't pregnant
>during all this shit no pun intended feeling pretty suicidal
>while living with friend think about attempting suicide
>breakdown to him and her about it really depressed
>freaks out and so does she
>he starts to distance himself almost completely from me
>eventually starts trying to hit on fiance
>tell fiance what's up that it's obvious what he's doing
>last argument was something like "he just wants to fuck you he's not your friend what kind of friend hits on you when you're engaged!?"
>Tells me she's going to do shrooms with him
>Tell her she better not
>Currently working at law office at encino when this shit happens
>>
>>718139349
The really don't and it took me a solid year to cope with having my entire concept of love and trust shattered in a single moment. This was years ago and I am happily married now, but shit was pretty fucked up for a minute.
>>
File: ExSlut.jpg (464KB, 719x878px) Image search: [Google]
ExSlut.jpg
464KB, 719x878px
>>718137861
My ex. She started fucking black guys and did a low budget porn. Never been able to actually find a copy of it though
>>
>>718139914

Welp good on you for moving on and finding someone else who makes you happy anon. Sorry you had to learn that people are cunts, even sometimes the ones that you trust the most.
>>
>>718139784
>gf never comes home that night
>her mom and I are worried end up having a pretty deep conversation
>bring up to her I think something is going on between her and friend
>she tells me i'm just stressed and that there probably isn't anything happening
>fiance ends it via text
>later find out she's dating friend through an interview at their record store that his parents paid for
>bitch took my doggo and my vinyl and t shirts plus posters
>cry everyday for 3 months straight everyday
>fall heavy into drugs
>develop temporary psychosis
>think I'm talking to dead artists
>get weird idea to start selling blood to make money
>making dosh
>hit up a pawnshop
>luck out and cop a vintage
>learn how to play on it while I'm acting psychotic
>go through a tirade of bottle jacking too and become an alcoholic
>eventually get my shit together
>need a job since I quit law firm when I gf broke up with me at work
>end up seeing an ad for greenpeace some fucking hippie organization
>pretty right wing but they pay well
Part 3
>>
>>718139914
I like survivors like this guy
>>
>>718136147
Anybody got the pictures of porn actresses with bilbo's face on them?

asking for a friend
>>
>>718140416
forgot to mention I was living out of my car homeless during this shit
>take up green peace job
>job is scamming people out of their credit info by making them pay for monthly subscription of donating
>somehow make it work for a bit
>eventually have end job because they're literal eco terrorist
>yes they're eco terrorists they offered to have us join their stunt team and would get us lawyers etc
>told them to fuck off
>go to shows in the mean time to kill time and feels
>meet some crazy girl who stalked me for 3 days at festival show
part 4
>>
>>718139617
Sir yes Sir! I prefer Enfield while hunting but ar also does the job
>>
>>718140718
>Her name is Mae
>She's absolutely batshit
>Banana's girl meets me by coincidence at another show
>exchange numbers and shit
>end up feeling her tits
>cut off contact because she was a hippie who believed she was the next messiah ready to aid the world and that she could feel the world around her and know what would happen next
>realize just how fucking bananas she is
>we don't talk now
>now shitposting at home
yea boiiii
>>
>>718140273
As terrible as it was, I am actually very happy to know what my bottom feels like. To all the other anons going through similar shit, take it from me; it really does get better.
>>
>>718139154
Last i seen of him he dropped out ofthe U, lost his job, lives with his mom and is now well overweight. So his balls are kind of broken in a metephorical sense . The thought is still vaguely amusing tho. Thanks.
>>
>>718127441
Yeah, that's not the reason. She broke up with you for something else and is using this as an excuse.
>>
>>718128200
You must not be the marrying type. Girls look for certain types of guys depending on what they want to be doing. You were a fun time till she's ready to settle down. Then she finds someone who she actually likes to be around, and who can support her.
>>
File: boi.jpg (37KB, 548x820px) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
37KB, 548x820px
>be me
>gf goes to New York for a week
>nothing special, has family in New York
>threedayslater.png
>"I've been hanging out with an old classmate from elementary school. He picked me up from the airport :)"
>thefuckdidyoujustsay

[one month later]
>be me
>gf breaks up with me because "I'm not the same"
>blocks me on all social media but still checks on me through mutual friends
>do some internet stalking of my own
>find out she's now dating 'old classmate'
>hook up with girl that she introduced to me
>post about her all the fucking time
>take her out places that I never took gf
>ex-gf calls
>"WTF ANON?!?!"
>mfw
>>
>>718141035
Talk about a wilde ride,hard to believe people have lives straight out of an indie movie
>>
>>718130244
How big of a failure are you? You can't even kill yourself fight....lol
>>
>>718141292
Alfa af
>>
File: 1470804259487.png (252KB, 480x436px) Image search: [Google]
1470804259487.png
252KB, 480x436px
>>718141292
What your response should have been, pic related
>>
>>718141382
Honestly I haven't had anything else interesting really happen recently besides all that I've just been staying in my room being a hermit and playing guitar
>>
>>718131565
My kind of guy. Can I see your dick?
>>
File: 1431820863619.gif (1018KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1431820863619.gif
1018KB, 500x265px
>>718141292
>>
>>718141574
this is more fucking retarded than spongebob.
>>
File: 1480297353572.png (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480297353572.png
105KB, 800x600px
>>718141584
Get dem barre chords down boi
>>
>>718137996
You sound like a depressed stoner loser. Hit the gym itll give you the drive to suceed and think clearly. You will become desirable to girls. Done
>>
>>718130244

>tried to kill myself every day since

Bro how can you fuck up that often?
>>
File: UscoIUZ.png (498KB, 761x820px) Image search: [Google]
UscoIUZ.png
498KB, 761x820px
>>718141859
>Getting that irate over an image on /b
>>
>>718126893
Women are evil.
>>
>>718129924
>O.o
>Normies
kys
>>
>>718141808
Aye.
>>
>>718141900
I've got em down bruh I'm actually learning how to play by ear right now I've been teaching myself theory and from what my friends are telling me I'm really progressing fast. I learned how to play this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLthJDXbq6Y
>>
>>718141292
If you stopped showering, working, doing what you usually do then you did change i mean, if you get new shoes, or what ever your into you are more apt to be confident. My point is your alway going to be changing, if your not then your dead. If she doesnt want to be there with you through your changes then let it go. Your life should be more important to you then hers, so dragging it out teying to please her will only make you misrable..
>>
File: mtv.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mtv.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>718131708

you did good OP, but only if you're white.
>>
>>718125392
So similar to my experience in high school. Really fucked me up and will always bother me. Definitely don't remotely love her though. Hate her guts and have since the day we broke up. Actually it was such a rough relationship that I don't remember who dumped who at the end.. I blocked that out I suppose
>>
>>718125392

I'll never understand why people fall into the trap of being with people who don't care about them at all. It's just such a waste of time, effort and money.

Next time just get evidence she's threatening you and send it to the police and spare yourself the trouble.
>>
>>718142397
It really was just an excuse to leave me. We started fighting more out of the blue for no reason, just started being real awkward around me, and the kicker is that when I would lean down to give her a quick kiss she would pull away slightly.

I saw the signs, but I let it play out because I had a feeling there was more to her and this 'classmate'.
>>
>>718137991
seconding this pls
>>
>>718137373
You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>718136950
>Single on my birthday...

Do you know how many married man would kill for that?
>>
>>718128335
loooooool so you were a retarded faggot that joined the army and expected a whore dumb enough to fuck a 20 year old army fag to be faithful. HAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>718141997
Man, if i were you id go see a doctor and get some anti depressants. Life goes on, and time heals all wounds. Staying positive is your best take on the situation, because acting the way you are now is just going to keep you down, only you can change yourself, your thoughts and your life goals. E.g not killing yourself?
>>
>>718137105
Kekking like it's the fist time.
>>
>>718143012

Man I think you responded to the wrong comment.
>>
>>718142368
Rock on anon, Your final milestone will be one of those crazy jazz songs
>>
>>718131908
dude something very similar happened to me in october 2015. my gf of 3 months broke up with me saying she wasn't ready for a relationship, but less than a month later, she was fucking another dude older than her. I also heard she tried to flirt with one of my friends that which i found out later he was gay. the guy also dumped her by text. karma's a bitch.
>>
File: swag.png (371KB, 465x683px) Image search: [Google]
swag.png
371KB, 465x683px
>>718143167
ROCK ON BRUTHA
>>
>>718131565
You sound very, very autistic in green text.

>autistic
>>
>>718133776
Truth
>>
>>718142713
People stay in those relationships because they begin to believe it is normal. They accept the unchangable to prove that they want the relationship to work, at the end of the day its called the cycle of violence and its an illusion that they believe is in their future.
>>
>>718143365
Aye perhaps you're correct, I'll work on it.
>>
>>718143376

True but II think some people just want to be used, which is disturbing but hey everyone's different.
>>
File: 1478852344320.jpg (468KB, 827x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1478852344320.jpg
468KB, 827x1323px
>>718122796
Is this that girl?
>>
>>718143945
Strong jawline, hairy upper lip. Bitch is high test. Almost destined to cheat. Probs has some gay ass tattoos too
>>
>>718143757
That is also true some people are givers, and some people are narcisists and take take take. Those relationships are extremly unpleasent, still.
>>
>>718133484
i mean.... you got that vid or wut?
>>
>>718144105
I am a "giver". I do not want to be, and nobody wants me to be.
Sucks shit.
>>
>be me
>22
A bunch of shit happens...
>lose all my friends
>meet a new friend
>friend brings girl over
>girl was a boring, 113 lb. goth
>eventually, girl gets interested in me and gets real interesting real quick
>buy her a $220 corset + clothes to fuck my friend/her bf. Also, to see if I liked her. If I didn't like her, it wouldn't hurt
>It didn't hurt
>Shit.
>Friend asks me if I like his girl and wanted to date her
>'If you do what you've always done...'
>"Yes."
>We date.

It turns out that he later kicked her into a bookshelf (they weighed nearly the same), and we boxed with gloves after that, then I got him a girl he chatted with online with $500 dollars for their plane tickets (hers here, the two of theirs back).

>She had friend's 5 month old son
>Doesn't matter, had sex
>A total of 110 times total
>She tries to go to work, being as her WIC/welfare demands that she does (she's white)
>I ask her about her best ex boyfriends, to try to be more like them
>She tells me about this one guy, Joe...
>Conjure up such strong feelings for him (in two Q&As), she leaves me in ten days to get back with him again.

>As I return to my parents home, defeated, wondered where my cat was
>Brocat fucking died of cancer (was put down) two days before

It gets worse but, the shit was ridiculous and only the beginning of the gay shit that followed.

Pic related.
>>
File: lowroadhighroad.jpg (42KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
lowroadhighroad.jpg
42KB, 500x391px
>be me and 18
>be Marine in iraq
>call back home
>hey babe i love you and miss you.
"Hey anon, I just fucked my brother in law"
>pain
got super focused on the war from here and was kind of hoping to get taken out. i made it. we broke up. I'm getting my masters and she's pregnant in her mothers basement. yes.
>>
>>718130244
Holy shit bro you the worst kind of person to try and emotionally damage someone like that. You honestly dont deserve another relationship for as long as you live which i hope for everyones sake isnt long. You are literally scum on this earth, please finally do it right and find the highest building in your town and jump off.
>>
>>718143945
This bitch has some fat tits. I bet that's not the only thing fat about her. Just to be clear, I'm calling this girl fat. Not say her ass is fat too, she is just fat.
>>
>>718144904
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1476828708061.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476828708061.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>718122796
>gf cheated on me
>first and only time ive been cheated on
>can confirm it feels fucking depressing
>tell her its ok and i still love her
>two days later facetime her from a girls bed i've been talking to and just fucked
>say hey babe and move my phone around so see shes the girl in bed next to me
>UMMM WHO THE FUCK IS THAT BITCH
>HAHAHAHHAHAH ITS OVER BITTTTCH!
>hangup
>block her on everything
>ask out girl i slept with the next morning
>been dating her for the past year and it's been nothing but healthy and fun

feels good man
>>
File: _20170108_162015.jpg (58KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
_20170108_162015.jpg
58KB, 640x601px
>>718139584
4 years

>>718136970
>>718139374
>>718140038
It had been so long together and she was my first gf that I couldn't let go

In hindsight she was a controlling bitch slut who always tries to get what she wants, and this is what I ended up with

Pic very related
>>
>>718145643
y'all thai?
>>
File: 1480302205138.png (382KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480302205138.png
382KB, 600x600px
>>718143365
>>718145643
Hahahahahahaha Asian cuck hahahaha

UP THE RA! UP THE RA! EIRE GO BRAGH AHAHAHABA IRELAND FIRST AND IRELAND LAST AND IRELAND OVER ALL AHAHAHAHAHA IRISH BEST RACE AHAHAHA
>>
File: 9996.jpg (64KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
9996.jpg
64KB, 500x461px
/b/ feels server
https://discord.gg/8AXfX8d
>>
>>718145857
Vietnamese

>>718145919
Yeah well live and learn
>>
Ex left in 2014 after being together for 5 years. She refused to tell me why. I find out later that she was seeing a dude in India on the side. She got married to him 4 months after she broke it off with me. The funny part is, she's still trying to bring him back to Canada. I'm willing to bet he's been cheating on her in the meantime.
Ah well, it's been a few years, I'm over it now. Besides, my friends all say she's crazy. Somehow I didn't see it. She was pretty abusive and manipulative, though. My friends were certain that she would someday snap and kill me, or drive me to kill myself.
There's a lot more detail, but I don't feel like writing a novel.
Suffice it to say, even though I'm still single, I'm now glad that the relationship ended.
>>
>>718144514
I was a giver, I am in school for psychology so with all the text I have taken some steps to be in the middle.
>>
>>718136539

Borderline sex is best sex of my life.
>>
>>718146529
Man, its pretty messed up how alot of people dont aknowledge the abusive behaviours that women sometimes have as well. I mean, I am not an abusive woman but it is becoming more common . Such ashame.
>>
>>718145056

masters in what?
>>
>>718122796
>be me
>be in high school
>be dating a 7.5/10 with a good sense of humor
>im 16
>she 15
>go to parties often
>no parties for a while for some reason
>hear of party on other side of county
>sounds sketchy
>tell girl I don't wanna go
>she gets pissed
>we argue
>few friends want to go
>one of her friends will meet her there
>she gets ride with alcoholic rednecks
>truck gets wrapped around a tree
>she's only fatality
>rednecks walk from wreck
there was also this one time i was breaking up with a side bitch and she broke my 3000 dollar guitar
>>
>>718144904
Haha holy shit judging from your horrific sentence structure you will be enjoying a rewarding mid life alzheimers crisis. Have fun with that.
>>
>>718145056
Oh lad... Getting denied when on service is bad...
>>
>>718133827
>>
>>718136179

Toledo Bend?

continue pls
>>
>>718147333
I think a lot of it is also due to the fact that most people don't take it as seriously when a male goes through abuse, as society tends to say "lol, you let a woman push you around? Haha, you pussy."
Now I'm not saying any gender has it worse than the other, just that society expects men to be the strong ones. Unfortunately, there are plenty of abusive assholes that are both male and female.
As an aside, after going through this bullshit, I now understand how people get trapped in abusive relationships. It's very hard to notice something's wrong when you're on the inside.
>>
File: 1483159309201.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483159309201.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>718125392
Eyy, exact fucking same, except that last part. I got with her best friend the week after leaving her, fucked her up real good.
>>
>>718128229
I'm so sorry. :'(
>>
Worst was probably when i was after my dream girl for many many months and then she says she needs me and loves me and she's mine and then we get together and then the next day she just vanished on me.

That's just cruel and evil.
>>
>>718122796

I have two. One where I broke a girls heart, and one where girl broke my heart.

Story 1
> In college
> First serious GF
> Cute, 5'8, 135lbs, great ass and tits
> Dated for 2 years, spent like every day together
> In the beginning sex was good, like every day. Also she swallowed.
> Towards the end of year one she never wanted to fuck. Disliked giving BJ. Also she refused to use any kind of birth control, which was a problem for me
> Just generally became a more selfish bitch
> Also put on about 35lbs. My cutie had become a fatty
> Finally after asking all my family and friends I had decided the time had come.
> Showed up at her place with her stuff
> "I don't love you and want to break up", I say
> She starts crying
> I walk out

Didn't talk to her once after that. 100% the right call. My life would have gotten more miserable with each year.

She immediately got knocked up by some guy and got married.
>>
>>718147502
msc info system security
>>
>>718145150
Shes skinny under her titties tho, shed be a straight pear if your correct.

This is a good photo of her boobs, shes making a strange face though. Greaaat tits
>>
File: 1483342048889.png (694KB, 831x516px) Image search: [Google]
1483342048889.png
694KB, 831x516px
>>
>>718149819
Youve got more of her?
>>
File: 1474128359929.jpg (31KB, 547x547px) Image search: [Google]
1474128359929.jpg
31KB, 547x547px
>>718147918
Well you made the mistake of breaking up with a chick within range of your possessions lol

Good share m8
>>
>>718129495
>o.O

We have a strict no-normies policy here, Anon. I'm going to have to ask you to leave
>>
File: 1483735704370.jpg (136KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1483735704370.jpg
136KB, 612x612px
>>718133827
Shit, bro I'm sorry to hear that. I've been through similar. basically the same thing except a shorter time-frame. That pain never leaves you, dude. Never. You will always be paranoid, and will forever get jealous easily. Distrust women and guys around them easier. Life is hard after shit like that, man. I wish you the best.
>>
>>718149851
i want to fuck tracy
>>
I'm too drunk for this shit so here's the short version
>been dating this girl for almost a 2 years
>do everything normal couples do like sharing interest and all that shit even move in together
>i would say it's going great can really see a future with her
>all of a sudden tells me she's been seing another guy and that we should split
>happened so fast i'm still confused to this day
It's been almost 3 years and it still hurts
>>
File: 1483646705975.jpg (33KB, 459x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483646705975.jpg
33KB, 459x480px
>>718122796

Story 2, my heartbreak this time

> Have friend for like 8 years
> We hang out occasionally, he's more of a side friend
> Nice guy but treats his girl like garbage, cheats on her, etc..
> the girl is very cute, and nice, and has good sense of humor
> So, he moves away and they do the long distance thing for a bit
> They finally break up
> Thank God
> 2 weeks later I ask the girl out
> We immediately hit it off, start fucking and dating
> 2 months in, and legit in love. Want everything about this girl for as long as I can get it
> Her ex (my side friend) finds out we are dating
> Immediately flies back home
> Goes to her house when I'm not there, and begs her to take him back
> She gets back together with him and calls me to break up with me
> She never talks to me again

That was 6 months ago.

Fucking women man.
>>
>>718122796
I bought a house with my girlfriend in the middle of nowhere. I break up with her about a year later. I'm living with her with nowhere else to go. She brings dudes over, and fucks them with me sleeping in the next room. FML.
>>
>>718123956
That pussy is retarded!!!!!
>>
better than any other site! a lot of horny girls of your city on http://bla.st/l8r3f
>>
>>718130655
Wait, were you 18 and she was 16? Was the mom a bitch?
>>
>>718133484
Was she arrested for killing the dog?
>>
File: INTENSE Blank Face!.png (56KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
INTENSE Blank Face!.png
56KB, 401x372px
>>718132346

I fucking need to hear this story anon.
>>
>>718145405
You fucking legend x
>>
>>718141292
What was the conversation between you and your ex like?
>>
File: He's Right you Know.jpg (12KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
He's Right you Know.jpg
12KB, 260x194px
>>718144289

This guy gets it.
>>
>>718152530
if that's true, I want some details:
how far away did the guy move and why?
did he have to give up whatever it was he moved for?
how did he find out she decided to go with you?
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.