[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kik me for tributes and wwid Storum95

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 44

Kik me for tributes and wwid

Storum95
>>
File: image.jpg (374KB, 1080x1605px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374KB, 1080x1605px
Wwyd? Also I'm needing an anon or two to help me guck my gf holes. Any takers? I can post more if your interested
>>
>>718057197
I'm definitely interested in fucking your gf
>>
File: 20161231_185326.jpg (884KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20161231_185326.jpg
884KB, 1836x3264px
>>718057087
in a gangbang preferably
>>
>>718057356
A gangbang ending in a bukkake
>>
File: IMGP6438.jpg (395KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP6438.jpg
395KB, 600x800px
>>
File: 0002.png (654KB, 483x645px) Image search: [Google]
0002.png
654KB, 483x645px
Her definitely, wwyd?
>>
File: IMGP6445.jpg (422KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP6445.jpg
422KB, 600x800px
>>718057411
>>
More Chloe, I need to see her nude.
>>
>>718057412
God damn I'd fuck the shit out out her tits. Any nudes of her?
>>
File: IMGP6420.jpg (382KB, 800x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP6420.jpg
382KB, 800x505px
>>718057441
>>
File: IMGP6425.jpg (288KB, 800x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP6425.jpg
288KB, 800x509px
>>718057507
>>
File: image.jpg (497KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
497KB, 1080x1920px
>>718057343
Great anon. You can pick how we start. Which hole do we each get 1st and what should we do next?
>>
File: received_802436336551398.jpg (146KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_802436336551398.jpg
146KB, 1440x1920px
If anyone really does wanna find her kik me at TheJediMorticianofLA
>>
File: IMGP6422.jpg (426KB, 800x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP6422.jpg
426KB, 800x510px
>>718057544
>>
File: IMGP6421.jpg (284KB, 800x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP6421.jpg
284KB, 800x335px
>>718057588
>>
>>718057569

I want her asshole first, I'll tear that ass up
>>
File: Kirsti's Sexy and Perky Body-1.jpg (110KB, 309x536px) Image search: [Google]
Kirsti's Sexy and Perky Body-1.jpg
110KB, 309x536px
She's tight and sexy
>>
File: image.jpg (384KB, 1050x1838px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384KB, 1050x1838px
>>718057657
Great here's some more of it. Which hole can I have and wwyd next?
>>
File: 0027.jpg (156KB, 1025x582px) Image search: [Google]
0027.jpg
156KB, 1025x582px
>>718057456
Yeah
>>
>>718057735

You can fuck her cunt while I fuck her ass while just fucking spit on her whore body
>>
>>718057803
Pls post more dude she's hella sexy
>>
>>718057845
God damn she's cute, post more dude
>>
Really if anyone is interested, Little Elm Texas anons
>>
>>718058004
Let's force our dicks in her ass, we need to gape your bitch
>>
>>718058004
Gay
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2268x2847px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2268x2847px
>>718058053
What's next
>>
File: 34vb.jpg (54KB, 421x587px) Image search: [Google]
34vb.jpg
54KB, 421x587px
>>
File: Kitty Kirsti's Sweet Ass.jpg (201KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Kirsti's Sweet Ass.jpg
201KB, 1080x1920px
This bitch really needs a fat cock in her ass
>>
>>718058236
You can watch me fist your fucking girl and jack off while your girl screams
>>
File: 1818.png (1MB, 593x644px) Image search: [Google]
1818.png
1MB, 593x644px
>>
>>718058236
What's next is we get to see more than just her pussy
>>
>>718058253
God damn I'd face fuck her until her makeup is smearing and running down her spit/cum covered face
>>
File: 1473116733858.jpg (430KB, 1691x3008px) Image search: [Google]
1473116733858.jpg
430KB, 1691x3008px
more of my girl from last thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>718058333
Now that all of her holes are ruined what should we cum in or on?
>>
>>718058424
Just cover her slutty face with cum
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-07-02-26-01-1.png (929KB, 1080x1043px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-07-02-26-01-1.png
929KB, 1080x1043px
i want to watch this slut get stretched
>>
>>718058424
Give that dirty pussy some of our load and blow the rest straight into that bitches dirty face
>>
>>718058485
I want to see her in a gangbang anon
>>
>>718057730
More?
>>
>>718058281

Moar. Wheres she from?
>>
>>718058281
i'd love to shove my cock right up her tight ass
>>
File: 89zx.jpg (71KB, 445x617px) Image search: [Google]
89zx.jpg
71KB, 445x617px
>>718058382
Her face does need a good pounding.
>>
File: 0042.jpg (152KB, 569x756px) Image search: [Google]
0042.jpg
152KB, 569x756px
>>718057851
wwyd to her?
>>
>>718057087
Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread
>>
>>718058423
Any of her spreading ass?
>>
>>718057197
Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread
>>
>>718058531
Yea dump anon
>>
>>718057356
>>
>>718057410
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-07-02-26-15-1.png (845KB, 1080x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-07-02-26-15-1.png
845KB, 1080x1041px
>>718058528
she'd love to be take as many cocks as she could
>>
>>718057411
>>
>>718058006
I'm in Ennis, want me to plow this bitch while you stand there and watch her moan? Or are you gonna join in?
>>
File: 1473118137208.jpg (1MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1473118137208.jpg
1MB, 3008x2000px
>>718058569
>>
>>718057412
>>
>>718058562
I want to skull fuck her until she's crying holy shit
>>
>>718058423
Fuck, keep going
>>
>>718058555
Any nudes of her? That pretty face needs a very rough face fuck
>>
>>718058638
Man i thought i was the only one thinkin this. This is a fuckin beta male thread
>>
>>718057441
>>
File: Chantal and Kate 02.jpg (80KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Chantal and Kate 02.jpg
80KB, 960x960px
>>718057176
do you have email, I'd love some tributes for my girls, wwid would also be nice
>>
>>718057456
>>
File: Kirsti's Cameltoe and Asshole.png (834KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Kirsti's Cameltoe and Asshole.png
834KB, 720x1280px
>>718058536
She's from San Diego but she lives in Little Elm Texas now
>>
>>718057544
>>
>>718057569
>>
File: 1473117265726.jpg (1MB, 3746x1926px) Image search: [Google]
1473117265726.jpg
1MB, 3746x1926px
>>718058682
>>
>>718058717
Unless you're a bull in this thread. But hes just bumping, so I don't mind. Keep the thread alive for me lol
>>
>>718057584
>>
>>718058717
The fact that's you are here suggests you are also beta AF
>>
>>718058718
Stop liking what I don't like! QQ faggot.
>>
>>718057657
>>
File: 1483316449124.jpg (123KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1483316449124.jpg
123KB, 1200x1600px
>>718058562
Is this her?
>>
>>718057735
>>
>>718057806
>>
>>718058517
Fuck yeah I'm going to have her suck my dick clean. Want her to clean yours?
>>
>>718058855
>>718058672
Yeah that's her, you know her?
>>
File: IMG_20170107_233641.jpg (2MB, 1441x1608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170107_233641.jpg
2MB, 1441x1608px
Wwyd?
>>
>>718058645
Fucking do it god damn and unfortunately I'm in Cali
>>
>>718058281
>>
>>718058659
Good god she has a cute pussy
>>
>>718058916
Let er choke on the load till our dicks are shiny again
>>
File: image (9).jpg (116KB, 475x718px) Image search: [Google]
image (9).jpg
116KB, 475x718px
how many people for her and how?
>>
>>718058424
>>
>>718058537
>>
>>718058555
I dont know why but i just love short haired whores
>>
>>718058569
>>
>>718058946
No but you post her quite frequently, can you start uploading all her stuff on mega or something already please. I would love to have her whole collection but i hate to download single pictures.
Also: any more pics with the red underwear?
>>
>>718058597
>>
>>718058633
>>
File: 1473117079614.jpg (1MB, 2587x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1473117079614.jpg
1MB, 2587x3500px
>>718059003
I want to see another mans cock stretch and fill her.
>>
>>718058645
>>
>>718058672
>>
>>718059129
I'll fill and stretch her fucking holes
>>
>>718059008
Well now we are ready for next time hoped you enjoyed her anon
>>
File: 0021.jpg (91KB, 481x638px) Image search: [Google]
0021.jpg
91KB, 481x638px
>>718059078
Nah I just post her here, she gets shared about quite a bit. That's the only pic I have with red underwear
>>
>>718058633
Fuck I need nudes of her dude
>>
>>718059172
>imagine having this much aspergers
>>
>>718058423
>my girl
>4chan filename.
Get fucked you lying faggot
Inb4 some retarded explanation of why he posted his original pic, then saved it from the board he just posted it to
>>
>>718058717
Help out then.
Copy/paste

Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.
>>
File: 0okl.jpg (60KB, 447x489px) Image search: [Google]
0okl.jpg
60KB, 447x489px
>>718059056
>>
>>718058801
>doesn't understand sage doesn't bump
Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.
>>
>>718059326
What exactly do you think this is helping
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-07-02-25-32-1.png (650KB, 1080x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-07-02-25-32-1.png
650KB, 1080x1067px
>>718059232
if you cancock tribute this bitch i'll dump nudes and post her reaction to it>>718059232
>>
>>718059371
this kek
>>
>>718059356
Ship pizza taste though, where from?
>>
File: IMG_1331.jpg (119KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1331.jpg
119KB, 640x640px
I heard it's out there
>>
>>718058807
>stop not liking what me and 29 other anons like
For such a small group to have endless multiple threads is ridiculously pathetic.
>>
>>718058806
>>
>>718058855
>>
File: 32we.jpg (85KB, 436x543px) Image search: [Google]
32we.jpg
85KB, 436x543px
>>718059400
Uk
>>
>>718058916
>>
>>718058948
>>
>>718059217
C'mon please. You just want to see her humilated. You can keep posting her everyday, but i want to convienetly masturbate to a folder full of pics from her.
>>
>>718059371
Something for anon to show his Mom over his potato tots dinner.
>>
>>718059010
>>
>>718059477
What part
>>
>>718059506
>doesnt like fetish
>shitposts in thread
>just bumping thread for other cucks
>thankyou.jpg
>>
>>718059056
>>
>>718059078
>>
>>718059129
>>
>>718059217
>>
File: bcvn.jpg (75KB, 562x567px) Image search: [Google]
bcvn.jpg
75KB, 562x567px
>>718059560
Manchester
>>
>>718059563
just what is wrong with you? I understand its horrible with ordinary women for a faggot trap lover such as yourself. but please, try to control your autism.
>>
>>718059259
You mean like getting off over other mens sexual fantasy stories.
That's fucking gayburgers you autistic homo
>>
File: IMG_20170107_235138.jpg (343KB, 1129x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170107_235138.jpg
343KB, 1129x664px
>>718059129
>>
>>718059356
>>
>>718059652
She needs a dick in her mouth
>>
>>718059652
Never anyone from the south
>>
>>718059371
>>
>>718059697
>doesnt understand that others have different sexual fantasies

Man... go back to your trap thread faggot
>>
>>718059374
>>
>>718059697
Getting off on other mans fantasies is what porn is
>>
>>718059397
>>
>>718059477
>>
>>718059514
>>
>>718059530
>>
>>718059561
> it's not a fetish
> makes thread difficult and annoying
> sages posts, so no bumps
>retard.gif
>>
Lmao at the white knight shitposting
>>
>>718059652
>>
File: IMG_20170107_235716.jpg (87KB, 505x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170107_235716.jpg
87KB, 505x341px
>>718059129
>>
>>718059655
>>
>>718059697
>>
>>718059913
> definitely another form of cucking
> makes it a fetish
> could just ignore shitposts
> faggot.jpg
>>
>>718059172
You know "hide post" is a single click thing now, right?
>>
>>718059704
>>
>>718059716
>>
>>718060008
so close to quads
>>
>>718059724
>>
Tempted to make a new thread or a kik group chat but only it'd be inevitable until white knights ruin it
>>
>>
>>718060147
Found the real cuck.

Angry that your gf is enjoying a better man?
>>
File: Kirsti's Sweet Pussy and Cum.jpg (96KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kirsti's Sweet Pussy and Cum.jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
She needs a huge cock in her cunt
>>
>>718059747
>>
>>718060118
Make a kik least then you can remove the shitposters
>>
>>718060255
>>718060255
Doesn't matter how much you roast white knights, they won't shut the fuck up
>>
>>718059764
That's just retarded anon.
Don't justify what he's saying
>>
>>718059764
>>
>>718059933
Whiteknight?
>>
>>718060295
Yeah I got one dude it's all the way up there somewhere in the beginning of the thread
>>
>>718059960
>>
>>718060338
yeah only as an anonymous troll do they feel any power in their miserable shallow life. In real life they sit and cry as they jerk to their gf being banged hard by a real man.
>>
>>718059998
>>
>>718060391
The retards that keep posting that copypasta that's only keeping this thread alive
>>
>>718060008
>>
>>718060061
>>
>>718060118
Make the kik, that's what everyone other than the 30-50 of you want.
Itll be like your own private board 24/7.

Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop
>>
>>718060118
Does nobody in these threads understand what a whiteknight is?
>>
>>718060255
>>
>>718060258
>>
>>718060338
>whiteknight
Saying stupid things like that will only encourage him anon

He's spamming a thread he doesn't think belongs here.
That's not even close to what whiteknighting means
>>
>>718060339
>>
>>718060432
>>
>>718060470
>sage
>keeping thread Alive
Not bumping, and that's defi Italy not what whiteknighting means
>>
>>718060632
>>
>>718060757
>>
>>718060898
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.