[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most evil deed the average person could accomplish

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_3356.gif (2MB, 380x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3356.gif
2MB, 380x395px
What's the most evil deed the average person could accomplish in a lifetime?

I'm talking something that would go down in history
>>
Remove average
>>
Not provide source
>>
>>718037714
Would if I could :(
>>
>>718037219
hmm.. the average person. set up some bombs and blow up a mall while people are inside?

I'm sure you could find or make a bomb if you really wanted to
>>
>>718037219
all i can think of is mass murder
>>
>>718038187
or you could light a building on fire on one of its higher floors, try finding a way to turn off the sprinklers first
>>
>>718037219
who is that?
>>
>>718037219
Kill a king or president, start a war, gas 6 million jews
>>
>>718037219
Sauce?
>>
>>718037219
Sauce
>>
>>718037219
Adolf hitler was pretty average
>>
>>718038421
>gas 6 million jews

explain how is this evil?
>>
Only leave enough milk to barely wet the cereal of the next person
>>
crash a bus full of school children into a childrens hospital.

scream for allah and detonate a series of daisy-chained nail bombs through an orphanage

kill yourself so know one can prosecute you.
>>
>>718038768
THIS
>>
Set fire to a children's hospital
And kill as many of them individually
Until you die
Its some fucked shit right there boy
>>
>>718037219
Well to be pretty realistic being a mass serial killer and never getting caught yet letting clues to who you are like making a symbol so they'd make a name for you and you'd be feared nationally. Actually better yet travelling across the world and secretly murdering people leaving the same symbol and making sure they know that only 1 person did it would make you feared internationally. Killing babies and children and pregnant women is the worst deed. Especially killing homeless ones or better yet the ones addicted to drugs.To be unrealistic then being rich would be a start to making and leading a huge gang and you could make the biggest gang in the country. Problem with that is it's not as stealthy as being a serial killer. Another one is being a president or a leader of some country and nuking other countries as soon as you can. Creating ww3 is probably the evilest thing you can do. Anyway why do you ask?
>>
>>718039126
Wouldnt that make people think that its a bunch of copy cat killers ?
>>
>>718038187
>>718038349
>>718038421

6 Million jews is a little hyperbolic for the average person, but I dare say that the average person can rise to a position of moderate power and do something evil that could affect many people.

It would have to be more subtle than genocide, though, or we would stop it. Perhaps the propagation of some sort of harmful philosophy, like Christianity.
>>
>>718038724
Bait.jpg
>>
Kill 100 fags in a club
>>
>>718039126
You're actually retarded, aren't you?
>>
>>718039207
Not unless you plan it properly.
>>
>>718039356
Nope. why?
>>
>>718039229
I feel that would require a specific Charles Manson-like mentality, I don't believe the average person is actually capable of running a serious cult to fool the vulnerable minded into killing themselves
>>
>>718037219
It would be whatever caused mass suffering for no purpose other than your own pleasure in causing that suffering, with no ulterior motive.
Therefore it would be to find a truly great person beloved by the world at large, kidnap them and record videos of you torturing them mercilessly, in gruesome detail. Then hack a satellite and broadcast that video uncensored to every kids channel you can.

Or, if you want something a little simpler - poison a major water supply. It could potentially make millions suffer, you might even be able to create some kind of biological agent carrying aids or something.
>>
>>718038724
It's evil in the sense that he didn't finish the job.
>>
I feel the average person could pull a Chris Dorner if they commit to it.

>be a cop, kill the shit out of other cops until you die
>profit, chance of being a meme: 70%
>>
>>718039580
kek
>>
>>718039480
Your assumptions about evil make you seem retarded, is all.
>>
>>718039753
Ok so is killing children not evil then?
>>
>>718039531
It doesn't require a suicide pact. The average person is perfectly capable of forming cults and brainwashing others. This is not something that requires a degree. Sure, you need to be adept at bullshitting, but that's not an issue when your audience is simple.

Someone could rise to this power, conceivably on the internet, and gain notoriety and a following. From here, they proliferate anti-social and anti-progressive ideas that serve to regress us as a species, and also propagate hate.

This is all within the scope of the average person. I don't really see how, in this context, you could get more evil than this.
>>
File: lokanlod.png (38KB, 148x213px) Image search: [Google]
lokanlod.png
38KB, 148x213px
What you got to do is draw dicks on walls.

everybody be comin after u on that shit
>>
>>718039814
I realize I gave you nothing to go on, but your leap to that assumption proves my point, I think.
>>
>>718039545
Nobody would agree on that person though, everyone is hated by some group or another
>>
>>718040071
Wtf are you even saying? Just answer the question. Is killing multiple children and babies a very evil deed? Yes or no?
>>
>>718040194
I'm saying, despite not giving any specific criticism of your ideas, you generated (fallaciously) a specific criticism (killing children is not evil) that I did not make. You're retarded. I don't need to address your claims, because you've forgone your credibility.
>>
>>718037219
bananaposting
>>
I know that doing nothing wrong made someone infamous for all eternity.
>>
>>718040308
are the la DODGErs ur favorite team?
>>
Become a leader of a nuclear country and set every single warhead off, destroying nearly all life on Earth. I win. Can't top this.
>>
>>718040493
If they were, would it be some hilarious coincidence to you? I find that funny.
>>
>>718040308
>Never made an argument
>still thinks his right
Go to university you dumb cunt.
>>
>>718040394
THIS
>>
>>718040585
Not having made an argument and believing you are right are not logically incompatible.

I don't need to seek higher education in order to see this fact.
>>
>>718040308
There we go you're again ignoring my question. I just need a simple yes or no answer. So again yes or no is it evil to kill multiple children and babies? Also you said my assumptions of evil is retarded which implies that what I said was wrong which means what I said was not evil. Do you have high functioning autism?
>>
>>718040569
Might be doing the universe a favour....
>>
File: IMG_2264.jpg (465KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2264.jpg
465KB, 2448x2448px
Draw swastiquas in college bathrooms
>>
>>718040656
They are not but you were engaged in an argument with another person i.e. you disagreed with something he said but raised 0 points why, then had the cunty cunteness imply your right because? You argue like a fucking women mate.

This leads me to believe that you should kill yourself because I'm sure your whole family would be grateful you dumb cunt.
>>
>>718040660
I gave you a good reason why I ignored your question, dude.
>>
>>718041018
Oh yeah because you can't answer that. You've got high functioning autism I'm sorry I forgot.
>>
>>718040953
I'll get right onto killing myself because I argue like a woman. Sorry about that.
>>
>>718040584
i see u missed the obvious play on word in my sentence. u think to much. ur uptown jargon doesnt make up for the fact that you are a unlikable conceited cunt.
>>
>>718041089
Believe what you will. Just know you're retarded.
>>
File: IMG015962.jpg (90KB, 800x923px) Image search: [Google]
IMG015962.jpg
90KB, 800x923px
>>
>>718041151
Being unlikable does not make me incredible. I'm sorry you don't like me, though.
>>
>>718041247
>You're retarded
>how?
>Because I disagree with what you think of something
>Am I right or wrong
>you're retarded
>Yes or no
>I already told you a reason why I'm ignoring you
>???
>you're a retard
You arguing in a nutshell
>>
>>718041146
Please do, make somebody happy for once in your miserable faggot life. Does your dad know that his stupid idiot son goes on message boards and pretends to be smarter than he actually is?
>>
File: basement dad.jpg (26KB, 226x282px) Image search: [Google]
basement dad.jpg
26KB, 226x282px
Shit like pic related. Something of an abusive sexual nature is easily perceived as the epitome of morally deplorable acts. Get creative with it and it only gets worse, y'knowmsayin'?
>>
>>718041382
Sweet strawman.

All I said initially is that you were retarded, and that your interpretation of evil was retarded. I never said that I disagreed with you, and even if you could imply that, you would be only assuming in which ways I did so.

You go on to decide that I specifically disagreed with you on the issue of the murder of children, after which I assured you that you were still retarded.

I don't know where you get the impression that I've made any sort of competent argument. Basically, the only thing I've claimed is that you are retarded (without any proof, mind you. shame on you for not requesting such proof. Retard.)

I would say here, that I don't understand why it's so hard for you to grasp the nature of this conversation, but then I remember that you're retarded.

It's all clear.
>>
>>718041425
Intelligence is actually pretty subjective, so you'll have to be more clear before I can tell you whether or not my dad knows that. Also, I don't know if we can safely consider me an idiot son. We don't even know my gender yet!
>>
>>718037219
Cum in some ones sandwich and make them infertile
>>
>>718037219
according to the USA, 9/11.

they'll be bitching about that for hundreds of years to come.
>>
File: WOPR.jpg (14KB, 420x224px) Image search: [Google]
WOPR.jpg
14KB, 420x224px
Start a war. You will go down in history.
>>
File: 1478838380278.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478838380278.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
>>718038724
>>
File: 1456687372088.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1456687372088.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>718041328
real talk, im living with a person who takes care of autistic/ special ed kids, and ur way of self admiration is on par with said kids.
>>
>>718041744
>Sweet strawman.
What strawman??? Fucking kek.

>All I said initially is that you were retarded, and that your interpretation of evil was retarded.
I know and I asked how so yet you never explained.
>I never said that I disagreed with you, and even if you could imply that, you would be only assuming in which ways I did so.
Sigh it's clear as day that you're autistic now also it sure sounds like you disagree with me since you called me a retard about 20 times now
>You go on to decide that I specifically disagreed with you on the issue of the murder of children, after which I assured you that you were still retarded.
And you still didn't answer the question
>I don't know where you get the impression that I've made any sort of competent argument. Basically, the only thing I've claimed is that you are retarded (without any proof, mind you. shame on you for not requesting such proof. Retard.)
Who the fuck asks for proof of yourself being a retard? I'm sure people ask proof of being insane but being retarded? Nah that's sounds so dumb.
>I would say here, that I don't understand why it's so hard for you to grasp the nature of this conversation, but then I remember that you're retarded.
>constantly calling someone a retard because you're too autistic to think of any other comeback
>It's all clear.
Same with you being autistic. Also I grasped the argument pretty well. It's you who couldn't grasp it.
>>
>>718042311
I don't see how what I've said is self-aggrandizement. Could you clarify?

I also don't really believe your premise of autistic people being self-aggrandizing in the first place.

Not only is this not something I've heard of, but it sounds uncharacteristic of people with autism.
>>
File: 1479882796800.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479882796800.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>718038140
>>718037714
It's spicy J and diamond fox in an assparade scene,
They only have the one.

Spicy J is a lesbian though, so when the guy comes out, she leaves and males the scene feel segmented,
Best to just to watch the lesbian parts since the straight part is boring.
>>
>>718039545
Um, guys? This unnerves me a little... are you with ISIS?
>>
>>718042360
A strawman is an argument tactic wherein you construct a simplified version of a person's argument in order to make it easier to attack. You did this with your greentext. It's very obvious.

The fact that you even thought my responses needed strawmanning is disturbing. I've said nothing but belligerent nonsense to you.

I also supplied a reason that I need not explain my aforementioned, belligerent criticism to you. You were so quick to commit a fallacy. You're not worth anyone's time, especially a woman's time. Na'mean? Cause you're retarded, and normal women don't have sex with the retarded.

I could afford you the charity that: since I called you a retard 20-some-odd-times, that I may disagree with you, but I chose not to. It is still a logical leap, since I have not yet specifically disagreed with you.

You're right. I have still not answered the question you asked. Sorry.

Why wouldn't you ask for me to explain what evidence I have of you being retarded? Do you assume I have reasonable evidence?

I'm sorry you think I can't grasp this exchange. From my perspective, you are more focused on defending yourself from my ridiculous (see: baseless) criticisms than critically examining the issue.

I'm sorry I called you retarded a bunch, it was not the right thing to do. But seriously, you're retarded, like a whole bunch!!!

THREE EXCLAMATION POINTS!
>>
File: 1483096193841.png (28KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483096193841.png
28KB, 1800x1200px
>>718037219
Campaign as president and make a large amount of false promises, then not keep them and use the position of power to use it for personal gain and lign your pockets with money.
>>
>>718042818
Thnx, a thousand years of luck for you
>>
File: 1480930533620.jpg (17KB, 297x254px) Image search: [Google]
1480930533620.jpg
17KB, 297x254px
>>718037219

Vote for the Democrat Candidate.
>>
>>718043401
I want to laugh at all the retards that voted for him, but I'm petrified of the thought of having his orange-pubes colored toupee having control of the NSA and FBI.
>>
>>718042599
trust me, they self glamorize themselves in ways that they think are subtle, but obviously are not, to people that know that they arent being discreet. Same as u do.

and its pretty obvios that ur trying way to hard to say ur right all the damn time.

chil duuud and be cool like me. I get hot girls.
>>
Steal the declaration of independence
>>
>>718043218
>A strawman is an argument tactic wherein you construct a simplified version of a person's argument in order to make it easier to attack.

Except I didn't make a strawman. All I did was mock you.

>The fact that you even thought my responses needed strawmanning is disturbing. I've said nothing but belligerent nonsense to you.

Mocking

>I also supplied a reason that I need not explain my aforementioned, belligerent criticism to you. You were so quick to commit a fallacy. You're not worth anyone's time, especially a woman's time. Na'mean? Cause you're retarded, and normal women don't have sex with the retarded.

zzzzzzzzzz borrrrriiiinnggg tldr that bit besides I'm sure I saw you call me retard twice in that so it's probably some dumbass comeback you thought of in 30 minutes and just now finished.

>I could afford you the charity that: since I called you a retard 20-some-odd-times, that I may disagree with you, but I chose not to. It is still a logical leap, since I have not yet specifically disagreed with you.

But normal people imply that they disagree with you when they insult you. It's called an argument.

>You're right. I have still not answered the question you asked. Sorry.

So yes or no is it evil to kill children?

>Why wouldn't you ask for me to explain what evidence I have of you being retarded? Do you assume I have reasonable evidence?

Because if I was retarded I'd know. Also fuck no.

>I'm sorry you think I can't grasp this exchange. From my perspective, you are more focused on defending yourself from my ridiculous (see: baseless) criticisms than critically examining the issue.
>I'm sorry I called you retarded a bunch, it was not the right thing to do. But seriously, you're retarded, like a whole bunch!!!
>THREE EXCLAMATION POINTS!

TLDR tired af night bye dickwad cya *yawns*
>>
File: 1483750018243.png (307KB, 494x456px) Image search: [Google]
1483750018243.png
307KB, 494x456px
>>718037219
Political assassiantion of a person who is leading a movement of peace and tolerance, but is so charismatic and like able that there was never any thought of a successor or how he would exactly fulfill his plan, so leaderless the peaceful movement stalls while the hostile and violence advocates on the same side gain traction to the point that no one remembers that the movement even had a peaceful side.
>>
>open this thread hoping to read something interesting
>just 2 autistic kids seeing who can scream louder
>>
>>718037219
industrialised genocide is usually a big hit, especially if you include infants and children and subject your chosen population to systematic cruel and brutal treatment before exterminating them
>>
>>718039126
While I am inclined to agree with this idea in general, this wouldn't really be taking it to 'written about as an evil of the ages' level. Especially if you're going after the homeless or druggies. With consideration to the country you're doing this in you would likely gain a not insignificant amount of support as a form of 'vigilante' cleaning the scum off the streets. A couple of other people in this thread have mentioned going political with the scheme and carrying out a much more subversive plot not necessarily killing, but without a doubt affecting many lives. Melding these two ideas together would form what could, depending upon your opinion, be one of the highest forms of evil possible. That being chaos, absolute or controlled. You kill singular people still, though likely, but not necessarily, on a smaller than global scale. If you're successful enough over a large enough area, you could plunge an entire region into anarchy or social disarray. Given the time, resources, and large enough following of dedicated acolytes, you could MAYBE spread this over a small country, but doubtfully the world. Especially if you both gain a significant following alongside a regional destabilization, you very probably will prompt a strong, martial reaction from the national government. While people may be terrified of being your next victim, they will also suffer under martial law. Keep it going past this point and more people may start joining to simply fight against a perceived corrupt, be they truly or not, hostile, government.

Not only have you now murdered people yourself, you got others to do it for you, caused anarchy, even if only on a small scale, and possibly led to the formation of a pseudo-Orwellian government, the latter two of which will make thousands or even millions of people's lives a living hell. And all for no more reason than simply, 'Because I wanted to'. Maybe not the most evil or easy to achieve, but evil and possible nonetheless.
>>
>>718038828
But even things like this will be forgotten after not very long..
>>
Chase a superhero on the run
>>
File: 1478714792773.jpg (165KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1478714792773.jpg
165KB, 2560x1440px
>>718041700
/thread
>>
Be Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>718044811
/thread
>>
>>718037219
Having a whole country perform a harakiri women and children included
>>
Create buzzfeed and turn the next generation into massive pussys
>>
>>718038724
>edges
>>
File: schimmelbrot.jpg (198KB, 952x768px) Image search: [Google]
schimmelbrot.jpg
198KB, 952x768px
>>718037219
>be dictator, be asshole and start ww3
>mass murder obvoiusly, at numers which were previously unknown
>destroy cultural goods/extinct a species on purpose
>kidnap random people and torture them to death, upload the videos on their facebooks
>do something bad to the government officials
>blow up a bizzare amount of money wich isn't yours
>vote republican
>>
>>718037219
Don't seed the torrent
>>
File: Screenshot_20170107-025226~2.png (846KB, 1203x774px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170107-025226~2.png
846KB, 1203x774px
Eating anything other than wnedys
>>
>>718038393
>>718038543
>>718038587

The "Face" is Diamond Kitty. Dont know who the "Ass" is..Some anon should recognze her tramp-stamp.
>>
Anything you do wrong to white folk will go down in history, try beating on a retarded autistic boy
>>
>>718038393
Spicy J and Diamond Kitty
>>
>>718051635
shes spicy J
>>
>>718039234
>being this new
>>
File: 1483737987348.jpg (16KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
1483737987348.jpg
16KB, 400x265px
>>718037219
Kill 60 million Jews.
>>
File: dshfhff.png (146KB, 348x261px) Image search: [Google]
dshfhff.png
146KB, 348x261px
MASS SHOOTING
>>
>>718037219
i'd say probably rich enough to buy property and start a family
>>
>>718040010
So basically all trump supporters are evil.

I definitely agree.
>>
>>718040394
>ctrl+f
>type "doing nothing wrong"
>[kekking intensifies]
>>
>>718041425
>you're not a fag
>>
>>718038187
I found a bomb in the toilet once. I ate it
>>
>>718041700
JRock? The fuck are you doin here? Guess since you quit TPB it's all been downhill
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.