[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (44KB, 585x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 585x495px
Do it
>>
i just dipped for the first time and i feel liek a fucking idiot
>>
I miss you. I don't understand why you left but everyday has been so hard since you did. I haven't been able to sleep, eat, smile..there are so many places I can't go and so many songs I can't listen to. All because you're gone..I don't know if you've thought about coming back but I wish you would. I just want you back..that's all I want. I want things to go back to normal and be okay again
>>
Fuck long distance and fuck everything that comes with it, past fucking months were ruined and by trying to fix it just feel fucking worse. Why were I as stupid as to keep it to myself? I dont fucking know, I just wished I had someone to talk with it about. Fuck me, atleast I got a couple of friends from the parties. Fuck life, I need to find another one
>>
You are the dumbest bitch I've ever met.
>>
I killed at least 2 people, no idea what happened to the last.
>>
>>718010980
Well said anon
>>
>>718011158
What the actual, story?
>>
File: sad.png (9KB, 230x316px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
9KB, 230x316px
>>718010292
>>
>>718009830
Hey. I told you I was posting somewhere. I am kinda drunk and I love you. I want to have your children and I am not going back on the pill. You are still at work and I hope if you read it you will get an erection. Ha.
>>
>>718009830
I eagerly await the race war
>>
>>718010292
I've been there man. Girl of two years left me right before last Christmas and your thoughts are exactly like mine were.
It'll get better with time. I guess.
>>
>>718009830
I read threads like this to laugh at the losers
>>
once took a shit in my neighbor's yard at 4ish in the morning just to piss him off
>>
File: 2a98b63e04crying1.jpg (17KB, 450x334px) Image search: [Google]
2a98b63e04crying1.jpg
17KB, 450x334px
what am I going to do with my life
>>
>>718011660
I just want to be happy again. I don't want to feel this way anymore..
>>
Show some class.
>>
>>718011941
What would happiness be if there were no sadness? It'll get better anon, sadness is essential to remember the feeling of happiness.
>>
Two things.

I still miss my ex-fiance that lives in Long Island, NY more than anything in this world. I would literally die for her, I am so in love. And it has been more than 10 years. Yeah, I know it's gay.

Fast forward to now. How dare you open up to me and I finally come forward with my feelings and after an amazing night you ghost on me? I didn't fucking deserve it.
>>
I should've said I love you back
>>
>>718010292
There right now too. I can't have her back even if I want it. It's like being in love with a ghost at this point. It's been 4 months and I'm no less over it but just learning to live with the heartache. It's not even one day at a time that's a struggle but getting from one moment to the next.
>>
File: imagen06.jpg (798KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
imagen06.jpg
798KB, 1632x1224px
Who is she? And does anyone have more pics?
>>
>>718012869
summer
>>
>>718009830
Star Wars 7 was actually kinda shitty
>>
>>718012963
Summer?...
>>
Everyone thinks that I say racist things "ironically" but i actually just hate niggers and muslims
>>
>>718012869
I love high bitches
>>
If anyone can tell me who that chick is I'll fucking send you a steam card or Xbox live membership card. I'm fucking pissed Idk who she is and she just keeps popping up. Any more pics would also be helpful. 1 pic gets to see a vid. Of sister spy.
>>
I wake up in the morning and there you are. Here with me always, I cannot touch you and you do not respond. Alone I walk further into the abyss each day and ever more heavy does my heart grow. These places that I walk through are haunted. The howling winds and desolate sounds of sirens and traffic run through my being.
The days of sunshine and carefree nights of timelessness have been replaced with grinding drudgery and the crawling of time on and endless sea at the darkest hour of the night. There I drift further away but with me you stay , a dark cloud shadowing me. A train of memories chugging along further and further away into the long night . I wander still as my body aches with the growing weariness of existence. Yet I do not want you to stop possessing me for you are the only shred of company I have left even if I am only chasing phantoms. The days are gruelling as I perform my mundane tasks and the nights close in on me as I lie awake with exasperation. I await the day when you finally drift away into the vapour of the air but a long time prisoner always fears liberation. Ghost who haunts my heart you are all I have left.
>>
>>718013011

yup
>>
If I'm not happy with her this year, i'm going to be happy without her. Divorce or a marraige that works.

And I'm sick of working with smelly Indians.
>>
Should I research cryptography or medical imaging?
I started work on the latter, but I'm not sure if this is what I want to spend years on.
>>
It's so easy to get laid living abroad that I'd rather stay home most of the time.
>>
If there's no takers. Then oh well. I was going to email you a gift card or some other reward. I'll be on for about 5 mins. And if I don't get a reply then the deal is off.
>>
File: 7d1.jpg (49KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
7d1.jpg
49KB, 600x649px
I have no real friends to rely on and I have no chance with a girl I'm into.
>>
>>718012869
Too soon...
>>
I was in the grocery store today. The same one we were in that one night..I was standing in the same checkout line too. I looked beside me and saw all the candy, I picked up a box of Swedish Fish and started sobbing. A fucking box of Swedish Fish..out of all the things in the world a box of Swedish Fish is what brought me to tears. Why did you do this to me?
>>
File: IMG_4040.jpg (125KB, 1119x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4040.jpg
125KB, 1119x542px
Im a high school teacher and I'm fucking one of my students. She's an 18 year old senior. She's the best fuck I've ever had. Her body is so young and tight. She runs track and plays volleyball. She's also the most sexually aggressive and adventurous woman I've ever been with. She makes me cum hard and I love giving her multiple orgasms. Pics related.
>>
>>718013946
If it's any consolation this anonymous fag has no friends too. I used to but they've all come and gone from my life somehow.
>>
My wife is cheating on me. I just know it...
>>
>>718009830
Jesus Christ. You are slow. This one. Me. Fuck.
>>
>>718014540
What has made you suspicious?
>>
>>718013355
poetic af
>>
>>718009830
I despise every single person who voted for Trump and I hope they all die of ass cancer
>>
>>718014772
I hope I get ass cancer just for you.
>>
>>718009830
I'm 20 and when I was 8, I fucked all my male group of friends, which were the same age. I guess they were like 5 kids
>>
I'm bi curious
>>
>>718014714
Thanks. I thought it was kind of cheesy but I wrote it to vent and to go with some music I'm writing for an album that is all about what I went through with my ex and the aftermath. It's called letter to a Ghost.
>>
File: 1473628562860.jpg (27KB, 441x463px) Image search: [Google]
1473628562860.jpg
27KB, 441x463px
>>718014772
>>
>>718014772
What about guys who support him who can't vote
>britfag here
>>
File: 1476852155803.jpg (40KB, 562x378px) Image search: [Google]
1476852155803.jpg
40KB, 562x378px
>>718014772
>>
I have only 2 "real" friends and we would hang out all the time and have some laughs, but recently they've been talking to me less and less and when we do most of the humor is just saying mean things towards me. Most of our interaction is on xbox and we used to play online a lot but now they only play r6 siege with some other guy and thats the only game they want to ever play and I'm not very good so they don't let me in the party or talk to me while they play. Whenever we are together in person they don't like to talk for too long and are just condesending. I've known them for 6 years, but if i guess I've been replaced. I'm not good at making new friends so i guess im alone now.
>>
I'm too pathetic to even kill myself. I sit here all day feeling sorry for myself and doing nothing except school and missing the girl I love whose in love with my best friend and is beginning to distance herself from me. My entire life is a fucking train wreck and I wish someone would just end me.
>>
>>718014949
Sounds good man, what kind of music?
>>
I met a really nice guy two years ago. I'll call him D for the sake of brevity. We're online friends, I met him on some PS! server after another friend of mine got me into conpetitive pokemon. I wasn't very good at it, and gave up pretty quickly, but I found a nice RP room with blossoming activity. I made many friends, some of whom I've disconnected from or lost to in-clique drama, and I wouldn't trade them for the world. I get they're just people from the internet, but it's a mutual banter/support circle I'm not too keen on dropping. D was one of the first few to talk to me, and since we did, we've been on eachother's backs. Heck, he even intended on setting up a GoFundMe at some point to raise money for us to meet, spend some time with eachother. I don't know if that's something I''ll be getting now, though.
>>
File: 5fr6gt7yh.png (478KB, 818x576px) Image search: [Google]
5fr6gt7yh.png
478KB, 818x576px
Real communism has never been tried
>>
>>718015227
Jazz. It's the best stuff I've ever written but painful as fuck to work on because it's so personal. But I figure it will help me to get through it.
>>
File: communism has never been tried.jpg (325KB, 793x1937px) Image search: [Google]
communism has never been tried.jpg
325KB, 793x1937px
>>718015338
>>
I want a divorce.
>>
>>718015483
Damn
>>
I fear for your life everyday, your mood is the roll of a die, i know your family did this to you, but just let me be the one to fix it...but you have to make the first effort, my love
>>
My liberal parents figured that moving from house to house would do me good, something about leaving bad memories behind.
Well because of that I have no real friends, terrible social skills and very low self-esteem.
All i wanted was to live close to some good friends.
>>
File: IMG_4043.jpg (133KB, 838x1096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4043.jpg
133KB, 838x1096px
I fantasize about fucking my daughter. When my friends joke about wanting to be with her I pretend to get upset but I secretly would love to watch them all pound her and make her cum. Pic related.
>>
>>718015271
Recently, I've had to really concentrate on my studies, it's a miracle I could even hop onto /b/ again. He sends me messages every day, and I get sidetracked and fail to respond. I either get distracted, or become discouraged. I'm not a social inept, it's not because I'm shy or feel like I'll say something wrong. I simply have bouts of inactivity, and I feel like its hurting him. He constantly messages, but I know I'm too busy to have a real conversation with him. I don't want to leave a short reply to retort his long ones, either, I don't think it's something he'd appreciate. He's been talking about how he misses my company, and hopes I haven't forgotten about him.
I haven't, but my studies won't be completed soon enough. I don't want him hurt, physically or emotionally, after all the good times. I don't know if I should cut ties for his sake, if I should leave it as it is, or whatever other option I have. I just wish him well.
>>
>>718015769
Wow
>>
File: 1480817943923.jpg (51KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480817943923.jpg
51KB, 600x800px
>>718015426
Excuse me, are you assuming my gender?
>>
>>718015393
Go for it anon, i wish you luck and success in the future :)
>>
>>718009830
I'm 18 and afraid of growing up. And I think that time is going too fast and I have a feeling that by the time I reach my mid 30's I'll have a mid life crisis.
>>
I'm gay.
>>
>>718015711
i was a very happy kid with many friends nearby my old home, my true home, until 14, that was the only house i knew and for no reason i had to abandon it and move halfway across the state. i lost all my best friends and with my social skills, i had no friends the rest of my childhood
>>
>>718015769
Drug her and rape her buddy, you only have one life, fuck it, you have more??
>>
>>718009830
I'm in love with her but she's my close friends sister. She won't even give me a chance
>>
>>718015889
you're posting shit on 4chan, don't you have the time to tell him your situation?
>>
>>718015970
Same. And I'm going to rehab in a few weeks.
>>
>>718015963
Thanks man. Who knows if I get a good album out of it then maybe it wasn't just a complete waste. The title track was inspired by this tune.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zifVvT17LPA
>>
>>718016083
Its such a cruel thing to do to a kid...
>>
>>718015970
you're a pussy, you should better worry in living, instead of fearing the passing of time
>>
I'm a self-loathing nigger and my dick is only 4 inches erect.
>>
>>718009830
Oh craps why are you going to rehab for?
>>
File: we will relish in sin.png (84KB, 263x130px) Image search: [Google]
we will relish in sin.png
84KB, 263x130px
I hate my father and he was recently told his liver had completely failed due to his alcholism, I can save him by giving him part of my liver but I don't think I will do it.
>>
>>718016305
fuck, sorry bro.
>>
>>718010292
You're probably not on here but if this is somehow you I'm sorry.

-BV
>>
>>718009913
Lol little nauseous there?
>>
File: perfect cream pie.jpg (64KB, 424x750px) Image search: [Google]
perfect cream pie.jpg
64KB, 424x750px
>>718016305
Ouch. have a gift.
>>
>>718015970
same boat as you anon, 18 and hate growing up, even now all my friends are much younger, i think half due to me having a very child like mind, and the other of just not wanting to let go of childhood, due to the scary life of being an adult being to overwelming
>>
>>718016305
Why are you self loathing? I'm asking because I think it might be due to you feeling self conscience about the Colorado of your skin.
>>
>>718015769
moar pics
>>
>>718015970
Oldfag here with a mid life crisis. Yep it's not fun. Hope you don't get one as well. All I can say is that if I could go back in time and meet the young me I'd give myself a good slap for the wrong turns I was about to take.
>>
>>718016401
why would you hate him for
>>
>>718016469
The main reason of my fear of growing up is that I feel as though I'm not ready and havn't done enough in life to look in my past and not feel like I wasted my youth.
>>
>>718016701
What advice would you give an 18 year so he doesn't regret wasting his youth.
>>
I feel worthless and I always ruin every good thing that comes into my life. When things are going well, I always seem to fuck them up and it ends up hurting who I love. I'm dating someone who I want to be with forever and I don't think she believes me when I say it. We're about to go long distance for school and I don't know how I'm going to keep this relationship alive if she doesn't know how much I love her. I sometimes accidentally do things that hurt her and I feel like she's only going to remember that about our relationship when we go long distance for that time
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.