[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all have secrets. ITT: yours

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 31

File: secrets triggered.png (221KB, 399x467px) Image search: [Google]
secrets triggered.png
221KB, 399x467px
We all have secrets.

ITT: yours
>>
>>717970964

Daddy drinks because I cry.
>>
>>717970964
Yours?
I secretly want to be a gay little slutty TS...
>>
File: still not gay.jpg (105KB, 812x523px) Image search: [Google]
still not gay.jpg
105KB, 812x523px
>>717971229

>still not gay
>>
I've got a kid with a Thai bargirl/hooker (yeah, DNA tested). I've never ever told my family about this. The kid is 3 years old now.
>>
Banged my finger in backseat friend's mom.
>>
>>717971358

clearly you don't pay child support, right?

>why would you?
>>
>>717971471

kek. nice variation
>>
I stole $3500 in cash from my dad and blamed it on the cleaning lady. She was fired.
I then spent all the money buying drugs and hotel rooms where I partied with hs girls
>>
>>717971714

Of course I don't. The mother occasionally rages at me on facebook about this.
>>
>>717971938

heh. for all the good it does her
>>
File: no no .jpg (45KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
no no .jpg
45KB, 500x647px
>>717971859
>>
trying really hard to get my wife to fuck a good friend of mine.
>>
>>717972234

hi new friend
>>
>>717972234

trying how? have you talked to her about it? what have you done?
>>
>>717972440
talked with her about it repeatedly. encouraging her repeatedly. telling her how much it would turn me on repeatedly. she's not there yet but i think she will be some day sooner rather than later.
>>
>>717972713

how does she react when you bring it up?

what is the wildest thing she has already done? did she fuck many guys before she met you?
>>
>>717972406
haha! yeah man! go for it! she says she'll do someone else under the right circumstances. i have just haven't be able to create the circumstance yet. maybe you will be the ticket!
>>
>>717970964
I fucking love this bitch. It is the exact same feeling as 4 years ago. Yes she is beautiful yes she is intelligent. But that is not the reason. The reason is I want to share her fucking life. I told all my friends around new year to delete my number and fuck off. Yesterday I wrote her to go out today (last and first time we were out was 2 weeks ago) got no reply. The bitch send me 5 days after we went partying a message saying hey this is my new number. Then why the fuck don't you reply? If you don't want me why the fuck would you give me your fucking number on 2 different occasions and why the fuck would you think "Hey anon won't have my new number let's send it to him as well". I am waiting for my parents to go to fucking sleep so I can start intoxicating myself. I really can't anymore wow. Why the fuck can't this bitch just say "no/yes I (don't) want/can go there with you". Why just not replying? Are you a jewish faggot girl? I am literally going insane.
>>
>Be me 31, wasted every day
>16 y/o girl hangs around cos drink
>Slut with reputation
>She brings Ketamine
>1 hour later both wasted
>She laying in bed incoherent
>Figure wtf and engage inner /b/tard
>grope extra small tits rub nipples
>jacking off now
>Hand down tracksuit bottoms
>into panties now, like a lucky dip
>explore the forbidden pussy
>shoot load on her back, clean up
>job done I pass out

Was hot, will never forget it,, no twinges of guilt.
>>
>>717972913
she'll talk about it with me. she doesn't get mad. just thinks i won't actually like it. as for wildness, she'll do pretty much anything with me. taking it in her ass. give me a rim job. fucks or sucks literally every single day. and, nope, i was her first fuck. or so she says. near as i can tell i was. apparently she did however give guys hand jobs.
>>
When I was younger and had a massive fallout with my little sister I brushed my asshole clean with her toothbrush. I've monster hemorhoids nowadays but I've always had a very itchy arsehole and so the act was very relieving physically as well as spiritually.
>>
i change my mood more often than i change my underpants. there is this girl. she worries all the time. i dont know if i can keep up with this bullshit. i dont know if i can make her happy. part of me wants her and another part of me doesnt want her
>>
I made my ex work a glory hole at an adult theater. She is very stubborn, and she had to admit she was wrong before I would let her stop sucking dick. She said she didn't care how many dicks she had to suck, she wasn't apologizing. Apparently, it only takes 16 dicks to change her mind, because that's how many she had sucked until she finally apologized. That experience, was what made her break up with me. Of course to our parents, I just said she cheated. She told her mom that we were arguing all the time. No one knows it's because I forced her to suck so many dicks, she actually puked up a belly full of cum.
>>
File: maybeswift copy.jpg (97KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
maybeswift copy.jpg
97KB, 500x450px
>>717972953
>Then why the fuck don't you reply?

it sucks, but "maybe" means no. no answer means no. anything but "yes" means no.

some people think they're being "nice" by not saying "no", not realizing how much it sucks to not get an answer.

but we all learn this. These are the rules. She thinks you know the rule. She thinks she's been SCREAMING "no" to you by not answering and shit.

Not one single form of communication from her means 'maybe' or 'yes'. Any other thing she says to you that isn't "yes" means "no". Even if she just texts to say 'hi' first. It means 'no'.

Lear the rule. Let it go. She has actually said 'no'.
>>
>>717973239
its legal in germany
>>
>>717973366

she does have a good point. a lot of you faggots want to see your gril with someone else and then when it happens you hate her and can't ever unsee it.

she does have a point
>>
>>717972953
try the no contact method /b/ro
>>
>>717973864

ketamine?

3rd degree sexual assault?
>>
>>717973900
eh, i'd watch you fuck her. :)
>>
>>717973752
>Not one single form of communication from her means 'maybe' or 'yes'.
So according to your logic she told me yes by not replying? Are you high? We already wrote once and we once went out together (alone) and she enjoyed it as did I (hell she was sitting in front of me in the club huge af eyes and grinning like a little child she could tell me her girl shit)

>>717973920
It's impossible. I tried it I held through one and a half week and had absolutely no contact with her which literally killed me. Monday we have to work together again since holidays are over. So no contact is impossible. I will confront that bitch. I will tell her "... you can also text me and you are allowed to reply girl". I mean I want a clear definite answer. I am aware that a no would kill me but I am already dead so it wouldn't make much of a difference.
>>
>>717970964
My girlfriend and I have a cuckquean relationship, but she is the dom in our relationship. She tells me how to fuck girls or ties me up and makes them fuck me
>>
>>717974383

no, you have not learned the lesson.

not communicating means "no".

Maybe means "no"

"Hi, how are you?" means "no"

anything that is not "yes", means "no"

learn the rule faggot. we ALL know it.

she has SCREAMED "no" at you and wonders why you don't get it. this is a life lesson. take your lumps and move on.

POP QUIZ:

Q: what means 'yes'?
A: "yes"
>>
>>717974383
>>717974862
if you want her back you gotta listen /b/ro
>>
File: rimmed and blown FMF.jpg (389KB, 1807x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rimmed and blown FMF.jpg
389KB, 1807x1200px
>>717974248

you've got to let her know that it really won't bother you.

have you proposed a FMF 3some for you in return? if you do that, she'll think it's your ultimate ulterior motive and she might let you have your friend fuck her.

you don't even need to take her up on the FMF in the end, if you're a faggot and don't want it.
>>
>>717974862
To add some context. We were out together 2 weeks before. She said she liked it being with me. I asked her 2 days afterwards whether she wants to hang out. She said she has no time. 5 Days later she send me her new number. Why would she do this if she wants to say no? I asked her yesterday she didn't reply.

>>717975005
But how does it make me get her if I say she said no by not replying contrary to her saying she enjoyed it being with me when we were out alone in the club.
>>
og I erehwyerve laets I
>>
>>717975153
Anyway exploding my mind over this won't do anything. I'll just intoxicate myself till death. I have to wait 3 days then I see her and I'll talk to her like a reasonable human being whose mind is not as fucked up as hers appearently is.
If she doesn't come to work that though is a clear no. At most we have 3 times to work together left.
>>
>>717975153
when you try the no contact rule it will lead up to two things. i will help you grow some more self esteem and make her realize that she misses you.
for further information www(.)exboyfriendrecovery(.)com/the-no-contact-rule/
>>
>>717971358
Story?
>>
>>717975340
being reasonable always seems like a good idea and i understand your position dude. but the thing about humans is that we are not reasonable creatures. we are emotional creatures. dont talk about bullshit like that. show her that you dont need a bitch in your life to be happy. you can talk with her. you can have fun with her. but one thing i know. never push, pull or force a woman to be with you
>>
>>717975368
>up to two things. i
And what the fuck will it lead me up to? As motherfucking said I stopped the contact for one and a half week to her. I was dumb to send her the message yes that was obvious to me as well. But I will forcefully see her on monday regardless of what I do. So that shit doesn't even apply to me.
>>
>>717975577
>you can have fun with her. but one thing i know. never push, pull or force a woman to be with you
That one is obvious. Contrary to most person I met in my life she seems pretty logical and reasonable (which in "normal" language means fucked up and mentally retarded but highly intelligent). As said if she comes to work Monday I will tell her "hey you can reply as well yknow?". If it runs good I will ask her whether she wants to come because in person she cannot fucking just ignore me. If she doesn't come to work monday then it is clear she is scared of saying no but desperatly wants to say no.

The problem is that I was lying. I'd love to ignore it but I cannot. There is still at the very least 1 hour left till I can start intoxicating myself.
>>
>>717975153

oh, this faggot again

if she wanted to say yes she would have said yes.

now reverse it. she says "OK, tomorrow"

You text back immediately "well, I'm supposed to babysit my little sister at our grandmother's funeral tomorrow but I'll find a way to get out of it. OK, yes"

you know you would. if she wanted to say "yes" she would have said it.

you're the whiney little bitch asking why she won't just give you a yes or no. you have your answer. it is 'no'. I guarantee it. No amount of arguing with me is going to change that.

POP QUIZ:

Q: What means "yes"?
A: Yes

Q: What means "no"?
A: Everything exccept "yes"
>>
>>717976184
oh this faggot again

if I would have asked you I would have asked you.

now reverse it. I say "tell me faggot"

You text me back some intellectual American wall of text no one cares about

1.2/10
>>
>>717973864
The age of consent is 16 here too, it was never about that.. the drink and drugs had twisted me up and I was a bit of a deviant at that point.

>>717973972
Once you're in that K-Hole anything is possible
>>
>>717973864
everything is legal in saarland, especially incest
>>
File: what could possibly go wrong.jpg (196KB, 1280x897px) Image search: [Google]
what could possibly go wrong.jpg
196KB, 1280x897px
>>717975583
>But I will forcefully see her on monday regardless of what I do.

NOW this is getting interesting.......
>>
>>717976320

I was right, wasn't I? She didn't "give it a shot", did she? Still not.

Grow the fuck up faggot. We were nice. We tried to gently teach you the lesson that everyone else knows. If you were my little nephew I would have said "C'mere tiger, this is going to hurt, but I need to teach you some adult stuff". But you're continuing to be a faggot.

>I've been right every step of the way. Faggot.

but please, keep acting this way. you will scare grils off for the rest of your lfie. you'll never understand why they say you're creepy. All you did was text them 80 times asking why they can't just give you a yes/no answer and be done with it.

pic related: you scaring off all grils the rest of your sad lonely life
>>
>>717976454

>forcefully

telll me more.... for science
>>
File: IMG_4018.jpg (132KB, 1119x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4018.jpg
132KB, 1119x878px
I'm pretending to be some jacked up chad on instagram to get pics from my sexy younger sister. Working my way towards nudes. Have already started flirting. Getting closer to sexting too. Pics related.
>>
>>717976454
>>717976930

Maybe that was not that well chosen term. We are working together.

Her not coming is a clear no. If she comes I will tell her she can text me as well. The part that just blew me away personally was that we wrote 2 times before all this shit started. The first time we both went together partying alone (she didn't even knew me really but in the end she liked it ) second time she said she has no time but after that (after I got the message of her having a new number) she stopped replying. That is what is so confusing to me.

>>717976833
>you'll never understand why they say you're creepy. All you did was text them 80 times asking why they can't just give you a yes/no answer and be done with it.
So explain me who was talking about a creeper? Who was talking about texting 80 times? You clearly indicate you just failed something in your own life and now want to find the first guy you can insult for your own fucked up esteem.
>>
>>717976450
Anything goes in the fatherland especially if your a Syrian refugee..
>>
>>717977070

grow the fuck up loser
>>
>>717977401
So I shall grow up because I did what? Is there any chance you are gay or a transvestite? In contrast to people like you I actually visit outside places and actually am attracted to real females.
>>
File: tastes like victory.jpg (281KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tastes like victory.jpg
281KB, 900x900px
>>717977547

stop being a whiney bitch and grow up. "oh, it's all sooooo confusing". No, it's not. we explained it to you. it's not confusing. learn the rules. become an adult. get the fuck over it and leave us the fuck alone.
>>
>>717977822
>we
>one single faggot not knowing about intellectual adults falling in love instead of just wanting to fuck a random whore
ok you intellectual educated scholar convinced me.
>>
File: blues brothers victory dance.gif (936KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
blues brothers victory dance.gif
936KB, 500x476px
>>717977924
>convinced me.

thank fucking god

>if this faggot millenial thinks this is "intellectual/scholar", I weep for our future
>>
>>717977547
shame they're not attracted to you
>>
>>717978186
In contrast to you I am not an uneducated American black jew. So yea but how would I expect such a genius like you to understand cynicism.

>>717978257
Well I saw often enough that this is clearly not the case but nice samefagging I have to admit. The IPs are visible you glorious kid.
>>
Fucked one internet chick in a hotel room, later that day fucked another at the hot tubs, then went home and got a blow job from my wife.

>shit was cash

>inb4 fuck you
>>
>>717978355

proving once again you are the cunt that you are
>>
>>717972953
Some bitchs just love leading guys on, makes them feel better about themselves. If I were you I'd forget about her anon.
>>
>>717978257
not samefag -lrn2samefag

you're kinda ruining this thread, there's a bunch of posts saying if she was interested, then she would have said "yes" already... you're oblivious to that and now start spouting about how intellectual you are.
well done, you trolled me!
>or you really are some fucking fedora'd perma-virgin with bawwwtism.
>>
>>717978628
was a reply to
>>717978355

she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested etc.
>>
My secret is I have secrets I can't reveal even on 4chan
>>
>>717978897

kek
>>
>>717978957

you don't have to be behind 8 proxies.

nothing gets reported or followed up on unless you post actual CP. then they call the cops. but all writing is ignored. mere fiction. proof of nothing.

so confess
>>
>>717977378
i'm talking about the ancient german tradition of incest especially practised in the saarland by the german brothers and sisters
>>
I knew the NSA was spying on citizens before Snowden leaked it.

>true story
>>
>>717979339

hi sister
>>
>>717976454
>forcefully
>>
>>717970964
I took my little sister out for drinks got her way to drunk and ass fucked her while she cried in a hotel room. Good times.
>>
>>717980038

>cried

I'm listening......
>>
>>717980038

I'd like to think this is same anon who is confused about whether gril wants to see him because she won't say yes or no. That he fucked his sister's asshole because she wouldn't say 'no' and he was sure it was a good sign. in context.

>this must be greentexted now
>>
>>717979108
Must have cops on speed dial
>>
I had a female cousin who I shared a bed with when we went on vacations. I would creep on her while she was asleep, moving my hand toward her underwear at about an inch an hour. I got pretty close, then she grunted and rolled over. so at some point she woke up.

actually got my hand in and felt her pussy lips once. next day my mom says "anon, we have to talk". separate bedrooms. shame.

got over it.
>>
>>717980624
>>717979108

people have 'confessed' to over 42 murders in secrets threads today alone.

whatever you have to say can't be so bad. and doesn't matter if it is.
>>
>>717971358
Who did you find out that you had a kid?
>>
>>717980615
Lol no I fucked her ass a lot but I mean project your dreams on me if you want.
>>
I'm 22 and still occasionally run up the stairs on all fours like a retard
>>
>>717981153

details

if she was crying she wasn't passed out. so she must remember. etc.

details anon
>>
>>717981253

>like a retard
>>
>>717981626
Well it gets me up the stairs pretty damn fast, but it looks stupid as hell
>>
File: betty white will die.png (59KB, 493x187px) Image search: [Google]
betty white will die.png
59KB, 493x187px
>>717981938

or you could always go up the stairs pretty damn fast. and not look stupid as hell.
>>
The place I use to work at has so many code violations but my boss buys off the health and food inspector with money and force the female staff to do favors when they show up
>>
>>717980938
I've admitted enough shit to get me about 260 years of jail time, spineless faggots..
>>
File: IMG_0043.jpg (34KB, 290x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
34KB, 290x450px
>>717980938
Glad someone's counting for me
>>
>>717981551
Oh she definitely knows, I admitted it years later she was wearing a black dress and we went out clubbing she is tall thing and built well so a million dudes tried to get her number I just played protective brother and encourage her to get shot after shot I was pretty lit myself when we called for a cab she burned the drivers seats with her cigarette but because she is hot he let it go we got back to the room she layed down and I took some scissors and cut her underwear off and started to eat her ass she started crying first for our parents then her ex boyfriend I started fingering her and got her wet and warmed up and then stuck my cock in her ass and she said she would tell on me and I came in her ass she threw up off the bed and in the morning I used her credit card to buy myself breakfast. Good times.
>>
I stole a bottle of champagne from work to enjoy on new years. It was totally worth it
>>
>>717980828
She was awake, They're always awake really...
>>
I want to see my wife blackmailed and coerced in to doing humiliating and degrading sexual acts, starting with glory holes and gang bangs. Perhaps sleeping with my sons friends. I want to see her broken and made in to a cum slut.
>>
>>717982932
This is my specialty. Too bad there's pretty much no chance you're anywhere close to me.
>>
Have our first MMF threesome ever. I came early and had to watch this guy give my fiancé two orgasm
>>
>>717982696
>I

so she said she would tell. I take it she didn't tell.

how's the relationship today?
>>
>>717973752
http://imgur.com/gallery/VvIHv
>>
>>717982872
>They're always awake really...

amen
>>
>>717983074
Oh down the line she told, she sucked my dick on a dock in florida and I fucked her and came in her pussy and this was a time she came onto me and then told on me for doing it. Now she's a fat sugar baby so I mean we talk but she is a cunt and gross. She lost all of her former hotness.
>>
I had sex with someone and shoved a pen I stole from work up her ass and then went back to work and put it back where I found it the next day.
>>
>>717973445
Try keeping it clean. If you wipe your ass and the toilet paper isn't white, you're not done.
>>
>>717983315

ramifications?
>>
>>717973900
Have had a few slutty GFs that fucked other guys, sometimes in front of me and those chicks made my dick hard as fuck forever, just thinking about them being dirty cock hungry sluts.
>>
>>717983542
Shamed by whole family who tried to force me to admit it, but I am a pretty good sized dude known for being violent so its only ever brought up now when a family member is trying to really say some shit. We had a bunch of other sexual encounters I used to force her to let me eat her ass and cum on her back a lot when we were teens she would cry then too I miss those times.
>>
>>717973445

get some antifungal cream. like for athletes foot or for yeasty pussy. rub a dab on your asshole. itch will go away.

here in "murica it goes by names like Tinactin, Monistat, and such

>you're welcome
>>
>>717973900
>>717983733
Yep
>>
File: dd (8).gif (1MB, 535x463px) Image search: [Google]
dd (8).gif
1MB, 535x463px
>>717971003
>>
>>717983859

femanon? had it happen?
>>
>>717984474

i wish
>>
File: tits.jpg (34KB, 448x396px) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
34KB, 448x396px
>>717970964
I wish I was a girl
>>
>>717984684

with flappy tits? so flappy only a horse will let you blow him?
>>
>>717984757
Exactly. Shes my role model thats why i keep the pic
>>
>>717972058
How did she find you?
>>
>>717983027
Where in the world are you?
>>
>>717984684

I get seriously turned on to beast porn. love it when the dog or horse cums buckets in a chicks mouth or cunt
>>
>>717983769
Got to ask, share some pics of her? Dont need to be nudes. just want to see what she looks like, maybe some old ones and some of her now.

Be a good "Before and after my brothers dick in my ass"
>>
File: uncut doge not circumcized.png (169KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
uncut doge not circumcized.png
169KB, 397x402px
>>717985672
>my ass"
>>
>>717970964

I am god.
>>
>>717986093
I am Neitsche
>>
>>717984684
Sad to see that even a fucking horse can get more blowjobs than me
>>
>>717986261
I'm a big guy
>>
>>717977001
savage
>>
>>717986466
I am your father
>>
>>717986466

Mr Big Stuff, who do you think you are?
>>
got black out drunk in college. hit the next door neighbor's friend's car. not bad, but hit it.

acted like nothing ever happened but everyone knew. he was actually an OK guy
>>
the local slut became my friend's sister and took a liking to me. she kept trying to get me to play with her tities and shit. I was kissless virgin at the time and afraid I would show I didnt' know what I was doing. plus I didn't know what I was doing.

soooooo coulda smashed it, like everyone else, but was too much of a pussy. kick myself in the ass to this day over that.

>worst one: she comes into my room and asks if I need a massage. OK, sure. She straddles my ass. Nothing but her panties and my underwear separating us. gives me a nice long massage. I say "thanks, good night" and she left

>hey, blow me. I was 15. and it was different then.
>>
File: IMG_6402.jpg (174KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6402.jpg
174KB, 768x1024px
>>717985173
How about a nice horse pussy?
>>
>>717987803

I might like fucking one if I had the chance but man on horse beast doesn't turn me on. like seeing the girls getting railed
>>
>>717983027
are you in the States? maybe you could still help me
>>
>>717988043

everyone is in the states
>>
>>717988342
Im not
>>
>>717988342
Not necessarily. I've seen plenty of threads from people either from a non-US country, or who are from the US but not currently living there. So I want to know where this guy is at, to see if he's really too far away to make it happen.
>>
>>717988760

But they are faggots
>>
>>717988843
lol bump
>>
>>717989724

Made my little brother watch me pee
>>
>>717974618
Nice thing you got going there, anon. Congrats.
>>
>>717990177

My grandfather must have fucked with my mom and my aunt. My aunt hated his fucking guts but wouldn't say why. She even turned down a sizable inheritance because she wanted nothing to do with him.

I do remember as a kid he would let us come into the bathroom when he took a shit. I was about 4 and my sister was about 3. It seemed fucking weird to me then but now it seems really really wrong.
>>
My mother just found out that i was fiddled as a child and my sibling was raped
>>
>>717973459
anon if youre serious about your mood shifts get to a psychiatrist and get your treatment about your blatant rapid cycling bipolar disorder

source: also rapid cycle bipolar
>>
>>717990491

Details
>>
>>717979418
wow she did have great paps after all
>>
>>717979418
greentext pls
>>
>>717982654
Spooky!
>>
>>717983055
Brutal
>>
>>717990177
That gives me ideas. If I ever find someone to blackmail the wife, I think that will be one of the things I have done to her.
>>
>>717977001
Share convos?
>>
>>717987803
Pls post moar
>>
File: 247.jpg (74KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
247.jpg
74KB, 500x700px
I'm a 21 yo teacher who is currently in love of a 16 yo student. I haven't said anything about my feelings for her (because HEY, I AM SUPPOSEDLY AN ADULT, FUCK) but we are good friends.

Good thing nobody will ever know :)
>>
>>717983315
>my dick on a dock
>dick
>dock
>dick
>dock
>>
>>717981253
yeah..im 38 and i occasionally do too
>>
>>717991086

yep, great boops indeed
>>
>>717992289

they send teachers to jail over that shit. hope you got your ass covered anon.

no fucking texting. no fucking sexting. no fucking emails or social media. paper trail = 12 to 20 yrs.

>just ask /b/rad
>>
sometimes i bump threads
>>
>>717994009
this! be careful anon
>>
File: 1453495990086.jpg (100KB, 438x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453495990086.jpg
100KB, 438x360px
>>717994009
No problem, we only text over menial stuff such as cat photos, she sends some of her drawings (which are top tier stuff), memes, and random pics. I don't really want to go sexual on her (at least not until she becomes legal)

Besides, I don't live in the US and that type of stuff happens here more frequently than you think.
>>
File: food chain.jpg (296KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
food chain.jpg
296KB, 1280x851px
>>717979418
>I knew the NSA was spying on citizens before Snowden leaked it.

>b me
>b responsible adult
>2000 read newspaper former disney exec creates email tracking program/search for keywords for everything/make us safe/hurrdurr
>read newspaper, listen to commentators on tv and news
>"the NSA tracks all of this"
>read and hear and talk about Patriot Act Bill before law
>but will let govt collect all this info and read through it and track everything even library book checkouts and bookstore purchases. mandatory. phone companies must comply mandatory
>watch Patriot Act bill become Patrtiot Act Law

shed a tear for civil liberties

>2005 read about NSA's Echelon program in newspaper "has plucked billions of random phone and data sessions from the air by satellites and giant antennas on Earth, then stored them for analysis. Special software then searches stored conversations for keywords pertaining to an investigation, or homes in on individual suspects"

>ad naseum

It was all in the public domain. Snowden didn't reveal anything that wasn't already known. Sorry if you faggots weren't paying attention but that doesn't excuse him leaking fucktons of classified information because you don't read a newspaper or can't remember what you read.
>>
I made out with a cute 10yo girl on new years eve. no regrets.
>>
>>717982379
>do favors

What favor?
>>
I wish my new girlfriend would be down to try kinky stuff like my old girlfriend.
>>
I would like to be shaved, dressed up in girly clothes, and then fucked mercilessly. At least once in my life.
>>
>>717995270
Wtf? Story?
>>
>>717995959
sounds like your gf needs a surprise 3way with u and your ex gf
>>
Ok, so when am I supposed to lead?
>>
>>717996244
She would literally start freaking out and crying if I did that...
>>
I know my wife cheated and so I plan to move out while she is gone or at work we have been married 4 years... In sitting on the couch with her right now
>>
>>717996528
I'm Dr. Phil and I say it will be good for her.
>>
>>717994792

then smash her

in many states in murica a teacher can still be arrested for fucking a student who is otherwise legal age to fuck. it's a power/trust/entrusting our impressionable children to teachers thing.
>>
Widower here.

Her newly divorced sister is getting very flirty. Not attracted to her - want my bae back. Now nieces by marriage are becoming aggressively sexual.

I'm leaving town for a while.
>>
>>717994914

NAUGHTON LOOKS TO START ANEW FORMER INFOSEEK EXEC GETS PROBATION, HOPES TO LAND WORK AT A TECH COMPANY
San Jose Mercury News (CA) - Thursday, August 10, 2000
Author: MICHELLE QUINN, Mercury News

Naughton said he will probably finish the work he has started for the FBI but he wasn't sure how much longer he'd continue his government work. He said he'd like to leave the Los Angeles area.

He wouldn't elaborate on what he's done, except to say that that unlike the controversial software program Carnivore , his programs won't look at everyone's online behavior. ''This is more targeted,'' he said. ''They'll catch more people breaking the law. "
>>
>>717977001
age?
>>
>>717994914

some of this shit had its own wikipedia page for fucks sake

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_(software)

"Several groups expressed concern regarding the implementation, usage, and possible abuses of Carnivore. In July 2000, the Electronic Frontier Foundation submitted a statement to the Subcommittee on the Constitution of the Committee on the Judiciary in the United States House of Representatives detailing the dangers of such a system.[7] The Electronic Privacy Information Center also made several releases dealing with it."
>>
>>717996964

1) fuck sister
2) fuck neices
3) fuck sister and neices at same time

in that order so it doesn't blow up in your face
>>
>>717980038
age?
>>
>>717996154
She was super cute and flirting with me. I had been drinking some so I went for it. We made out on her bed for about 30 minutes, probably could have gone for a lot longer but figured we should go back to the party before people caught on that we were gone.
>>
That picture looks like a girl I used to go to school with.
>>
>>717980828
age of female cousin?
>>
File: 1400699762599.png (61KB, 209x257px) Image search: [Google]
1400699762599.png
61KB, 209x257px
>>717986466
for whom?
>>
>>717997582

I was about 12 or 13. she was about 14 or 15

cupped her tits once during a massage. she cupped my dick. but it never went further. damnit
>>
>>717970964
A few months ago my sister's husband was in a accident that left him a quadraplegic with very minimal brain function. He has these lucid moments but also sometimes he rambles on about nonsense. My sister and I are fairly close so about two months ago she came to me crying. She didn't know what to do anymore because she just couldn't handle him alone. I offered to watch over him every now and then just to help her out. Eventually I moved into their basement as a "temporary" caregiver which is close to my University anyways so it was a win win for all of us. Just last week while I was watching a movie with my brother-inlaw he started talking to me about sex. It was really awkward and he kept on mentioning how my sister was giving him sex but he couldn't get hard enough to penetrative her. She would jerk him for hours and before he could get a decent erection he would ejaculate without realizing it. He told me how both of them have been going to see a therapist about this issue and all the therapist told him was this was probably as good as it was going to get. At this point he started crying and telling me how difficult their lives were in the bedroom. I honestly didn't know what to say so I kept nodding my head telling him it would be okay. Eventually he stopped crying and wanted to sleep. Didn't think much of it but just yesterday he brought it back up mentioning how my sister was getting sexually frustrated and tired with him. I gave him the same deal as I did last time until he stopped. However that night when my sister came home from work, she also started talking to me about sex and how frustrated she was with herself.

Maybe I'm just over thinking this but I feel really weirded out that both of them are mentioning this to me...
>>
I am a diagnosed psychopath. I have only toled my mother and 2 friends witch I have known from birth and even they freaked out in the beginning. I don't tell any one because of the shit people will just assume about me.

My dark triad sores out of 100 are.

machiavellianism - 100

psychopathy - 90

narcissism - 50
>>
>>717998028
>around 14/15
>she once cupped your dick even
>apparently snitches to your mom about you feeling her up during night-night time

the fuck
>>
>>717998164
That's kind of fucked up dude...
>>
>>717977001
Give me your tips please.
>>
>>717998164
Ummmm

You know what you have to do..

And it involves keeping everyone happy
>>
>>717998164
Time to fuck your sister and let her husband watch.
>>
File: trump on bed cfm.jpg (115KB, 962x701px) Image search: [Google]
trump on bed cfm.jpg
115KB, 962x701px
>>717998292

you need to up that narcissism score anon. if you applied yourself you coudl be a very successful menace to society. maybe even be president one day.
>>
>>717998292
psycopath like literal psycopath or narcissistic pervert ?
how do you feel about it ?
>>
Was molested as a young girl

Enjoyed it

Meh
>>
>>717999999
>>
>>717998440

yeah, right?

being the older cousin, she was always the one saying "hey, let's look at each other's junk. look, I have hair now". I was a pussy then so I would kinda do it, but wasn't into it. she was boy crazy and sex crazy so always talking and shit. but when it came to me actually touching her, she wasn't into it. The time I cup her titties during a back rub, she did it to me, but only for a tiny second, and it was more like "well you rubbed my back and touched my titties so now I need to rub your back and touch something", but she wasn't into it. that was one year. The next year was when I tried for the underpants in her sleep and she put an end to it.

she turned into a HUGE slut. Probably hooked even but I'm just guessing.

I have worked her into the fap rotation from time to time, especially after I found a porn clip of a girl looking a LOT like her getting her mouth fucked about 10 different acrobatic ways. I am into face fucking so that pretty much did it.

sigh
>>
>>717998515
Yeah I know. I haven't seen them yet for whole day and I'm not sure what to say when I do.

>>717999119
I don't know if I can do that and I might just be over thinking this. I don't think my sister is that type of person...

>>717999466
No. Fuck no.
>>
>>717999996

and you almost had dem sexes
>>
>>717999996

green text

or tits

not both
>>
>>717998164
Tell him to take a trip to Switzerland where they can put him down peacefully. That way he can stop being a burden to everyone and sort things out with his wife, it is the selfless thing to do.
>>
>>717999996
almost got the get, 3 off.

mind sharing details pls
>>
i conviced 3 guliable grils who had feelings for me that they were the love of my life just to have a better control on them, and the only thing i feel bad about is not taking enough advantage of them
>>
>>718000413
>>718000582

I suck at greentext, but basically it happened from ages 5-8 by a family friend who used to babysit me. All of it was anal and oral, no vaginal
>>
>>718000357
>>>717999466
>No. Fuck no.

Fuck. Yes. Oh fuck yes! Ohhhhh yesssssss!!!!! Fuck. her.

>watch out anon, you're gonna get kicked out of /b/ talking about not wanting to fuck your sister who watns it
>>
>>718000460
That's really messed up but my mom was talking about that to me behind my sister's back. I don't know if my sister can go through with that though.

>>718000666
I'm not listening to you and your satanic trips.
>>
>>718000646

and you liked that

what are you into now?
>>
File: Popechecked_others_2.png (70KB, 576x167px) Image search: [Google]
Popechecked_others_2.png
70KB, 576x167px
>>718000942

kekkles, satanic trips on 0 trips command it
>>
>>718000968
I loved it

I'm into pretty regular shit, I'm really submissive though. I like it really rough.
>>
I am very sad
>>
>>718001161

old guys? wincest?
>>
>>717975036
Sauce?
>>
>>718001228
Talk. Now.
>>
>>718001337

the google. image search for soemthing like FMF threesome rimming
>>
>>718001316
Yeah older guys are definitely my thing, I love incest too (I feel like these both go together somehow)
>>
>>718001228

I wont' tell you to 'just snap out of it' because I know it doesn't work that way. I can't related, but that's what they tell me.
>>
>>717999807
No a psychopath and it is a condition of the brain witch impairs the ability to feel emotion in the normally, thus the condition stops me feeling any thing about the condition.
>>
>>718001521
>somehow)

it might have been those older relatives using your asshole and mouth like a playground

that might have something to do with it. just guessin
>>
>>718001521

are you basically well adjusted? happy? successful?
>>
>>717999657
20 more narcissist points and /pol/ will star to worship me as there god.
>>
>>718001646
Family never did anything with me
>>718001697
I'm happy for the most part, been kinda depressed lately but it's more of a seasonal thing, I really hate the winter. I'm a biology student so I can't say I'm successful (yet?)
>>
>>718001809

exactly. you're off to a decent start with that post btw
>>
>>718001865

have I got a job for you

>I'm only serious

actually a career path. You wouldn't be qualified yet for the job I could give you.
>>
>>718001558
what do you think about it then
with this kind of condition you always knew you had it, you just had no name to put on it right ?
>>
>>718002002
Details?
>>
>>718000646
age of family friend? what happened to him? first anal?

pls story/greentext

age now?
>>
I let my dog lick me out for a few years. I would have loved to go all the way and have him fuck me but I was too scared and I started feeling guilty.
>>
>>718002110

high value sales in life science industry

you'll make at least twice what you wold make in the lab. 3 - 4 times even if you don't get a graduate degree
>>
>>718002330

ready to start doing it again one day? many women do
>>
>>718002267
He was in his mid 30s, went to prison but died of a stroke a year into his sentence. First anal I was 5. It went on for 3 years, maybe once or twice a month. I used to love it. I didn't know what he had done to me was bad until he was caught

I'm 20 now
>>
>>718002457
is it u again biotech sales anon

>mfw we have bumped to each other in 4 threads already
>>
>>718002578

yes, me again

I think she would be good at it. doesn't get offended. has a personality.
>>
>>718001556
yeah, it comes and goes usually
>>
>>718002563
the anal didn't hurt? you liked it?
i mean, i would REALLY want a greentext from you, if you don't mind.

also, any tips/advice for those wanting to show love to younger females?
>>
I jsut saw a webm of a guy getting a blowjob in another thread. the cock looks EXACTLY like mine. The chick could easily be my sister. if my wife saw this she would freak the fuck out so as much as I want to, i'm not saving it
>>
File: 1481474679030.jpg (7KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481474679030.jpg
7KB, 255x200px
>>718001352
I mean, i dont know. I've been on college break for the past two or three weeks, and all i've pretty much done is play video games. I feel pretty worthless looking back, which makes me sad. When im sad, i play video games. So it's pretty much a never ending cycle, haha. Oh, also before first semester ended I met this absolutely beautiful girl, but didn't get any of her info before semester ended. Still think about her daily
>>
>>718002007
Yes I have always been different and I do fined it nice that I can now fined information about my neurological condition, so yes I would say I like the diagnosis. Also my mother and farther are both sociopaths so it was not a normal situation I grew up in witch made it hard to come up with an idea of what I had was.
>>
>>718003056
You literally just described what I did this entire break as well. Don't worry to much Anon, life finds a way.

Also maybe you'll see her again next semester? Was she in the same classes as you?
>>
>>718002759
No, it didn't hurt, and yeah I did like it

Sorry, I'm just really not in the mood for a greentext. Maybe I'm just being lazy.

I won't give you any advice on that because not every kid is gonna react the same way I did
>>
>>717997425
This is the only option.
>>
>>717996584
Ice cold, post nudes!
>>
>>718001882
Now I can't wait tho start gasing Jews and building walls. I'm going to do some cocaine see if that raises my score.
>>
>>718003342
yeah we had one class together and talked. It was weird, I felt like she was interested in me, but also she was really shy, she even told me, so every time I would try to talk to her after class she would already be at her dorm pretty much. I know one class that shes taking next semester, thats about it. I hope to Christ we have a class together, i doubt it tho. :/
>>
>>718003437
tbh maybe ur just being lazy.

anyways, what makes you think none would react the same way you did?

also, how was he caught?
>>
>>718000942
You should not go behind her back, sit them both down and put it out as a potential option and then let them think about it.
>>
>>718002457

no interest in this path? ok. nevermind
>>
>>718002822
Sounds fishy to me anon!
>>
>>718003984

LOL. it's not me. but shit it was weird
>>
>>718002539
I actually tried to get my dog to lick me out the other day but he wouldn't go for it. He just kept trying to hump me, which would be fine but I don't live alone which is part of the reason I won't go all the way.
>>
>>718003696
You could always go find her next semester and tell her how you feel. Tell her you're interested and be confident. Girls dig guys who take initiative.

I have a good feeling about 2017 my man. I'm sure you'll end up finding her.
>>
>>718003728
>anyways, what makes you think none would react the same way you did?
There are people out there with PTSD and other shit from being molested
>also, how was he caught?
Landlord came around the property while we were being dirty, called the cops. He plead guilty to 25 years I think? Something like that
>>
>>718004163

yeah, would be awkard for dog to knot and then start yelping like crazy and all the roommates come running
>>
>>718004163

peanut butter works every time

woof
>>
>>718004203
thanks man, appreciate the kind words. Yeah, i'm still trying to figure out how to actually find her tho haha, hbu? How was your semester?
>>
>>718003908
>hey ive been thinking
>Lets go on vacation to Switzerland
>I know this groovy hotel called dignitas
>After skiing we can euthanase anon

How do you sell that?
>>
>>717970964
Id be a communist if it made it easier to shit on people
>>
>>718002563

got caught. i missed that.

also, I think the "stroke" might have been the result of a beating. 30 year olds don't usually get strokes.
>>
>>718004988

jsut have a scat fetish and it will allow you to shit on people
>>
>>718005003
Don't know, he was overweight (but not super huge) and had hypertension and possibly other health problems
>>
>>718004794
Well I'm not sure if you have this feature not at your college or not but at my University we have online classrooms where it shows everyone who is in the class. If you know her name you might be able to find some contact information about her. Just a suggestion.

It was alright. Didn't do as well as I thought I would but still passed. Back to school on Monday and really not looking forward to it. On the bright side though I'm finally going to be in a same class as my girlfriend which is nice because I barely see her anymore.
>>
>>718004209
wait, you guys were fucking outside?
>>
>>718005346

black?
>>
>>718005530
>>718005346

some black people have strokes in their 30's. but it's almost unheard of for other races.

if he wasn't black, it's much more likely he was killed in prison, possibly by a guard, and they called it a stroke

or if it was a stroke, it came on from a beating
>>
>>718005411
hey that's great man, it's always nice to know someone going into a class, especially if it's your girl. Yeah I think I may be able to get her school email, but I'm not sure, I feel like it would seem somewhat creepy if I used it.
>>
>>718005456
Inside. We lived in the middle of nowhere so it was unusual to have visitors or see people around the house we were renting. We'd fuck in the living room which has a view of the road in case anyone came over. I never saw anyone until a bunch of cop cars started pulling up
>>718005530
Nope
>>
>>718005003
Knew a guy who died in prison, 33, official cause of death was heart attack, and the heart attack was caused by 7 guys using his head for soccer practice the cell
>>
>>718005972
I see.
So, how'd it start? How'd he get you to do it? Did you know it was fucking, or some sort of game he came up with?
>>
I have been snooping on my moms email accounts/social media for the past 10 years. Fapping to her nudes and her conversations with guys.
>>
>>718006404
I knew what it was. He talked to me about it and then showed me videos, and asked if I wanted to try. He never pushed me
>>
>>718004902
Sell some thing it like this "I just want to make shor all options are on the table. I will always be here for you tow no mater what and I will support you in doing what you decided is the correct path. But if you ever come to the decision that the cost of living with theys new difficulties is to high for you to keep going I will support you with that to." How is that?
>>
>>718006726
and did this when you were the age of 5? and whenever he wanted it, he just asked and you complied?

asking because just interested in the logistics of this sort of thing going down.

so, knowing what it was, at 5? and you managed not to let it slip to your parents at that age?
>>
Me and my girlfriend got caught having public sex in the park by three guys.
>>
>>718007454
Dis is normal anon
>>
>>718006799
6/10, would be paranoid about being smothered in my sleep
>>
I smelled my ex gfs moms panties while I jerked off into her socks and came inside of them. I loved her feet
>>
>>718007454
>having sex in public
>gets caught
Must have been a massive shock
>>
>>718006726
asking this again:
>>718007054
>>
Femanon here... kinda been curious and have wanted my dog to mount me for a while but I don't know how to go about it, I don't even know if I should
>>
>>718008460
i'd be more than willing to, if that doesnt work out
>>
The only reason stopping me from killing myself is fear for my mother's reaction to it.
>Live in a war-ridden shithole, no money, slowly failing school while lying about it
>Mother has depression and father being abusive caused it.
>10 year-old sister is slowly on her way to depression and I fear that she might drift to suicide.
>Older brother is just a cunt who would sell the entire family for any whore who would spread her legs for him.
>>
>>718008605
I could always get cock if I wanted to but I'm more interested in what a dog's cock would feel like
>>
>>718008140
Tbh if I were in your situation I would kill him in his sleep, to save my sister the suffering but I'm a psychopath so it's not hard for me. Any way you do what you think is best.
>>
>>718008845
woof
>>
>>718008825
tbh i can be the love and care your 10 yr old sister wants/needs
>>
>>718009328
other anon here, i can help you with that
>>
>>717980828
Your cousin told your mom you touched her pussy?
>>
>>718009490
how so?
>>
>>718009328
Child molester wannabe, so edgy, cut myself, careful not to spill your mountain dew
>>
>>718009650
i can give her a bath while you make dinner
>>
File: IMG_0111.jpg (48KB, 480x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0111.jpg
48KB, 480x347px
>>718008845
You sound like the kinda girl I wanna take home to my mama.. would deffo raw dog
>>
>>718009716
I...wat?

>>718009783
Alrighty but you better let me watch movies and play vidya with her at night

fuck bedtimes
>>
>>718009926
Don't forget she has school in the morning!
>>
>>718009618
Should be thankful he only slipped her the finger, things could of got a lot worse.

For future reference based anons, 9/10 sober girls are awake while you grope them.. if they don't scream it's cos they're either enjoying it or she's too freaked out to say shit right there and then.
>>
>>718008460
ever had one lick u ? might be a starting point
>>
I fuck pool toys
>>
File: IMG_4036.jpg (154KB, 1123x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4036.jpg
154KB, 1123x712px
Im a high school teacher and I'm fucking one of my students. She's an 18 year old senior. She's the best fuck I've ever had. Her body is so young and tight. She runs track and plays volleyball. She's also the most sexually aggressive and adventurous woman I've ever been with. She makes me cum hard and I love giving her multiple orgasms. Pics related.
>>
>>718011439
how did it happened the first time?
>>
Me and my sis fucked
>>
>>718008460
Me too but I heard if you have a dog sperm allergy you instantly die

Drink a tiny bit and wait 20 minutes to see if you have an allergic reaction

Report back
>>
>>718011512
Gave her my cell # for help with home work. She started sending me flirty texts. Then she sent pics. We started sexting. One night she joked about how we needed to fuck in real life. I said that is easily doable. She came to my place and we fucked. Nothing like that first time. We were both freaked out which made the sex amazing.
>>
>>717973568

Only 16 dicks

ONLY 16 DICKS

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K
>>
>>718011863
have you ever tried it? or tried being licked out?
>>
>>718012062
Dog tried to lick me and it took all my willpower not to let him
>>
>>718012217
how did that happen? was he in your room and u were laying there with your legs spread or something?
>>
>>718012478
>how did that happen?

Have you owned a dog? I walked around and he sniffed me aggressively.
>>
File: daisy-ridley-laugh.jpg (9KB, 206x211px) Image search: [Google]
daisy-ridley-laugh.jpg
9KB, 206x211px
>>717980828
>actually got my hand in and felt her pussy lips once. next day my mom says "anon, we have to talk". separate bedrooms. shame.
>shame
>>
>>718012726
key thats hot, were u naked? why didn't u let him?
>>
Test
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.