[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Who here thinks this guy is actually going to be a great president?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 42

File: donald.jpg (227KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
donald.jpg
227KB, 1500x2000px
Who here thinks this guy is actually going to be a great president?
>>
I do
>>
I don't know why people think otherwise
>>
>>717627458

Libtards think you can't be rude and controversial and be president of the United States.
>>
>>717627713
what has he done that leads you to believe that he'll be a good president?
>>
File: 1474929576175.gif (142KB, 500x516px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474929576175.gif
142KB, 500x516px
yea
>>
>>717626705
Can't be any worse than the nigger we have for a few more days.
>>
>>717628681
We asked you that about Obama 8 years ago and you called us racist.
We asked you that about Hillary this election and you called us sexist.
>>
No political experience.
>>
>>717628681

> Outspoken
> Outsider
> Outwitted everyone this year
> Knows what the people want
> Turned roughly 10 million into 8 billion
> Built a lot of shit
> Got liar hillary to shut the fuck up
> Got SJW to shut the fuck up
>>
File: the donald .jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the donald .jpg
42KB, 600x400px
Britfag here. I think "The Donald" will be a kick ass Amazing President. He's a businessman.

Not a coward and a traitor like Obama.
>>
>>717627713
No libtards for being tards, can recognize what another tard looks like.
>>
>>717629527
The man is practically already a traitor, given as much Putin dick as he sucks.
>>
>>717629527
Obama was a great president, britfag. Suck my fat American cock.
>>
File: nige and don.jpg (121KB, 960x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nige and don.jpg
121KB, 960x600px
>>717629732
One thing about Donald. He says what he thinks. Brexit Britain supports President Trump.

America needs a strong President.
>>
>>717629732
Silly libtard your monkeys almost out of the white house
>>
He's spent the entire campaign acting like he'll do a bad job, so thinking he'll do a bad job is logical...

But he's also flipped on everything he's ever said, so he might do a good job?

He's promised everyone everything at some point, so he must be lying to at least half of them.

Maybe he'll do fine.

But so far it's gotten a lot more corrupt than it's ever been. So much for "drain the swamp"... I regret my vote for Trump.
>>
>>717629727
Why do metter relations with other world superpowers make him a trator?
The last time we were on eachother's shitlist the world could have ended with the push of a button.
>>
>>717630216
Better*
>>
>>717630109

Changing your mind is fine as long as you make the right choice when the time for action comes.
>>
First, more people voted romney than voted trump. Democrats didnt show up to the poles and they still won popular vote. Technically Hillary got less votes than romney too. Basically had Hillary's trick ass not rigged thr DNC then bernie would reign supreme. I think trump and his people are too intertwined in conflict of interest to be effective. Hes also not going to last as president because he doesn't want to be president. At all. Hes gonna move into the white house which is a fuckin shack compared to his towers- he just wants the attention of rallies and shit. The man has no interest in presidenting. Pence is gonna run the show and he is basically just a sith Lord.
>>
he is goin to replace a system for another system.
>>
>>717629727
Why exactly do you think Russia is our enemy?
Obama has worked as hard as he can to make Russia our enemy. They're our ally, and there absolutely no reason for them to b our enemy. This isn't 1955.
Putin is also very left wing and a zionist.
So I don't get why you people hate him so much.
>>
File: 468g75vv7avx.jpg (296KB, 1066x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
468g75vv7avx.jpg
296KB, 1066x750px
>>717626705
I do
>>
>>717629727

>have leader that would drag us into WW3 with russia
>have leader who people say sucks russian dick because putin himself hacked the minds of the voters and forced them to vote for trump!

you may pick one.
>>
>>717630402

>make the right choice when the time for action comes
>time for action

So in 4 years? lmao.
>>
>>717630216
>calls putin smart
>downplays and ridicules his own intelligence agencies ability to analyses data.

Regardless

>The last time we were on eachother's shitlist the world could have ended with the push of a button.

And if you think Russia and the US haven't been at that point for the last 35 years, I have some fucking news for you.
>>
>>717626705
If youre already rich and expecting big tax breaks as a result then by all means kiss this guys feet.
But most of you neets and cumstains will likely suffer economically because of trump. Forget his ethics or lack thereof im talking about how this presidency will directly affect us citizens.
>>
>>717630644

a lot of left wing pussies are buying guns and legit think they will start a civil war.

Not that anything like that will ever happen because im sure someone somewhere will use a trigger word and make them high tail it for their safe space.
>>
>>717630641
>>717630514
>>717630216


Its plainly apparent that none of you grew up during the cold war, and are so naive as to think a former KGB operative has the best interests in mind for our country.
>>
>>717630818

>lower business taxes across the board
>income tax based upon how much you make, the more you make, the more you pay

Yeah, Trump is TERRIBLE. Really gonna fuck everyone...all around.
>>
>>717630514

this. usa and russia want the same things.
>>
>>717630514
If russia are our allies, why are they hacking and causing the election to go in favor of the only person willing to talk/work with them?
>>
>>717630744
Since the end of the 90's the US, Russia, and Europe were fairly close allies.
Russian heads of states used to appear at every international political event.
Only in the last 4 years has anything come up about Russia being "our enemy".
>>
>>717631082

>believing fake news
>zero proof Russia had anything to do with it

Good job.
>>
File: DEADZONE.jpg (147KB, 450x1318px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DEADZONE.jpg
147KB, 450x1318px
>>717626705
>A few months after he is elected, the bromance between Trump and Putin is over
>Putin says something shitty about Trump in the media, probably on Twitter
>Trump is up at 3 am. He can't stop thinking about what Putin said.
>Trump gives the word to nuke Moscow.
>Goodbye, adios, sayonara, auf wiedersehen
>>
>>717631174

>implying a single person has the power to nuke Russia with no oversight
>>
>>717630514
Most of the people chanting about how Russia is so evil are either 1) too young 2) too uneducated or a combination of the two to realize just how bad they're playing themselves following obama and hillary in the anti-russia propoganda.

Like kids today heard he was mean to some gays so they're up in arms and getting behind the Dem party without realizing that their entire platform is built around the same foundations as the old soviet union. How dumb could they be?

Let's forget HRC used Pol Pot's (communist) own strategies for public school reform and Michelle O. has only tried to continue the same tactics. Let's also forget that HRC has only been "pro-gay" since she ran for office the first time and Bill talked her into it.

Most people don't even know why the fuck they hate Russia they just do because some black guy on the tv said so. But they'll listen to him for 20 minutes then go outside and join a protest where people are literally carrying around USSR flags. It's fucking retarded how hypocritical kids are today, they don't even know what they believe or why.
>>
>>717630744
>>calls putin smart

He is smart. Fucking obviously. You don't rise to the height of power in a country like Russia, twice, by being a moron.

>>downplays and ridicules his own intelligence agencies ability to analyses data.

Funny. I remember when criticizing intelligence agencies products was required to be a Democrat in good standing.

>>The last time we were on eachother's shitlist the world could have ended with the push of a button.
>And if you think Russia and the US haven't been at that point for the last 35 years, I have some fucking news for you.

No one said anything about 35 years, you faggot. The guy said that nuclear powers shouldn't be too hostile, for the sake of everyone. You... rambled nonsense and pretended like you were delivering a well-deserved lecture.

Quit pretending you know what you're talking about. Some of us aren't fooled by your bullshit.

Protip: The USSR collapsed 25 years ago, not 35.
>>
>>717626705
possibly the greatest of all time.
>>
>>717630943

Well when the first choice is someone beating the war drums and wanting war with russia... its not hard to vote for the other option who just wants everyone to fuck off.
>>
>>717631086
>Since the end of the 90's the US, Russia, and Europe were fairly close allies.

Who fucking told you that?

Do some fucking reading:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_rocket_incident
>>
>>717631082
Two things,

1. The Russian state did not hack anything, global intelligence communities are in total agreement on this.
2. When the media says "Hacked the election" they mean leaked DNC emails.

>>717630943
Yes and Japan is also our fierce enemy, not one of our best allies.
Once the USSR collapsed relations between Russia and the west were amazing.
Just because Russia was the villain in James bond when you grew up doesn't mean you grew up during the cold war.
You clearly weren't an adult before 2012 if you think that Russia is out enemy.
>>
File: MAGA.png (1013KB, 736x935px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MAGA.png
1013KB, 736x935px
>>717629125
That is the point, nigger
>>
>>717630943
You can't tell what he want's because you can't reads fucking minds no matter how old you are. That goes for everyone in this thread. You opinion on the future means about as much a dog shit on fire. It just stinks animal butt sex and faggots.
>>
>>717630891
>a lot of left wing pussies are buying guns and legit think they will start a civil war.

I hope so. Let those granola-munching, limp wristed bitches come out and play Rambo. They know absolutely fucking nothing about real fighting. About real war.

But I do. And so do many, many other conservatives.

The slaughter would be one-sided and ugly, but by God would it be cathartic.
>>
>>717626705
shut the fuck up faggot.
I'm voting for him in 2020 just to piss you off
The more you whine the stronger he becomes.
>>
>>717631546

A civil war if you will, that would be a sight to see.
>>
>>717631504

>2. When the media says "Hacked the election" they mean leaked DNC emails.

But it sounds much better to blame russia.

That takes away light from the fact the guy who leaked the DNC emails was found dead shortly after the leak...
>>
>>717631282
There is no failsafe. The whole point of U.S. nuclear weapons control is to make sure that the president — and only the president — can use them whenever he decides to do so.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-trump-use-nuclear-weapons-20161201-story.html
>>
>>717628681
97,700 new jobs before inauguration.
>>
>>717631504
>they mean leaked DNC emails.
Where did they get the emails from if it wasn't a hacking?
>>
>>717631776

>news/opinion/

Come on nigger, try again. For instance, right now, Obama cannot just go ahead and launch nukes without anyone knowing or having input on it. It would not happen.
>>
>>717631479
>1995
>End of the 90's
Pick one.

Also here's some reading for you
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
>>
File: 1399228854995.png (76KB, 450x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399228854995.png
76KB, 450x450px
>>717628959
I'm a liberal and I despise both Obama & Hillary. Critism doesn't equal hatred. Despite what the SJW's might think.
I can't think of anything more non-liberal than to try and limit freedom of speech.
If I lived in America I would've probably voted for Trump, despite not liking the guy, Hillary was so much worse.
Do NOT conflate radicals with liberals.
>>
>>717631776

hahahahahhahahahahahaha

I always go to Alex Wellerstein for useful information. You can tell he's 100% right because all his sources check out. Oh wait.
>>
>>717626705
Random nitwits
>>
>>717626705
He knows nothing about politics, and is too far up his own ass to do anything about it. He doesn't even bother attending intelligence briefings, because he's too busy talking shit about SNL on Twitter. The way he handled the phone call from Taiwan is an example of how shitty a presidjent he's going to be.
>>
I think he has a chance at being a fantastic President. Don't fuck it up!
>>
>>717626705
I do
>>
>>717631282
>>implying a single person has the power to nuke Russia with no oversight

That is indeed the situation.
>>
>>717631813
from fucking google, no hacking required. nigger left his password on a pice of paper. get over it.
>>
>>717631546
>>717631633

They are counting on the gang banging nig nogs and beaners to do the ground work for them.

But nigs gonna nig and turn it into looting before long.

The beaners are the only ones too worry about. i dont wanna face some ISIS like ending and those barbaric fucks love doing crap like that.
>>
>>717632120
why should he refuse a call. there is literally no reason for it.
>>
>>717628681
First of all this guy >>717628681
is right, libtards are hypocrites.

So far Trump made a tweet about Ford opening a new factory in Mexico. He reminded Ford that if they open a new factory in Mexico expect heavy import tariffs for every car shipped into the country. Ford decided against opening the factory in Mexico and decided to open a new factory in Michigan instead. Trump isn't even president and he created new jobs (in the near future). I would say he's off to a good start.
>>
>>717631082

Cause they knew Hillary is a lying fuck and they needed to help save America from the crybabies that are ruining it.
>>
>>717632173

Once again, isn't possible.
>>
>>717631913
>It would not happen.

>As my last act as president, I am launching nukes at russia. Good luck sorting that one out mr. trump!
>*mic drop*
I can see it happen
>>
File: 1482972169086s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482972169086s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>717626705
>>
>>717630484
I like Pence
>>
>>717631913
He can't do it without anyone knowing but he can do it and not really much that can stop him.
>>
>>717631282
He is going to be the commander in Chief. Yes, he WOULD totally have the power to do that. If he tried tho, there would probably (hopefully) be some kind of military coup that stopped it.
>>
>>717631913
Obama could if he chose to. The authority to launch nukes is the presidents and the presidents alone.

>>717632033
Whether you like it or not, it is the truth.
>>
>>717631813
It wasn't Russia.
The only people saying it was are the CIA, who won't testify before congress because they admittedly have no evidence, and the US media.
The FBI and all international intelligence agencies say Russia did not hack the DNC and leak the emails.

But let's pose a question really quickly.
Lets say Russia did hack them and release the emails.
In the words of Hillary, "What difference, at this point, would it make?"
They weren't forgeries, there was no hidden third state agenda behind them. The emails were simply a look into the scene that controls the political system in this country.
All it was is transparency, it's holding a group with massive influence in our nation accountable for their actions.
Doesn't even sound like a bad thing to me.

>>717631776
The chain of command is fairly massive.
The gold codes aren't a big red button on barry's desk.
Barry and the Heads of state have to agree. Then it goes through an entire chain of checks before it actually gets launched.
Anyone in that chain can "veto" the order. And get tried in court later.
>>
>>717632245
Because he put the relationship between China and US at risk by doing it.
>>
>>717632553
>>717632565
>>717632569

Jesus, kids, go back to school.

The president cannot, I repeat, cannot just launch a nuke. There's a chain of command in place before the silo is even informed there will be a missle launch.
>>
Here's the disgusting audio of Trump on 9/11 bragging about how his building is now the tallest in Lower Manhattan

https://twitter.com/MarlowNYC/status/774976459488292864
>>
>>717632329
Here, let me do the work for you, you stupid son of a bitch

http://www.ibtimes.com/can-president-donald-trump-launch-nuclear-weapons-his-own-what-might-happen-once-he-2444328

"A Trump White House would need military officials to actually carry out the attack, but the order to do it is his and his alone."
>>
>>717632185
Even if that is true, it would be a real dick move on their part to influence the election in such a negative way.

How would you feel if you were applying for a job but you didn't get it because your roomate 'leaked' your internet history to the employer?
Wouldn't you consider that a hostile attack on you?
Shouldn't you give him a punch in the face when you get back?
>>
These coal country voters backed Trump. Now they’re worried about losing Obamacare.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/12/27/these-coal-country-voters-backed-trump-now-theyre-worried-about-losing-obamacare/
>>
>>717632975
dont get yourself into incriminating situations
>>
>>717630484
This anon is right. He shares Trump palatial mansion and has acquired mind reading tech design by the gods. He knows everything about Trump including what it is he wants.

I vouch for him. 100% legit mind reading teck.
>>
>>717632602
>Barry and the Heads of state have to agree. Then it goes through an entire chain of checks before it actually gets launched.
Anyone in that chain can "veto" the order. And get tried in court later.

No they can't. They can talk about it and object if they want but they can't stop the order. You should read up on it. There's not much stopping the Commander in Chief from authorizing a nuclear launch.
>>
>>717631000
Are you not aware of his policies?
Hes NOT supporting the tax based upon how much you make.
>>
Trump will be the best President in US History.

Why?

Because He'll:

1. Eliminate Medicare.
2. Eliminate Social Security.
3. Eliminate Healthcare.
4. Eliminate Regulations.
5. Support Israel.
6. Repair relations with Russia.
7. Ban muslim immigration.
8. Deport illegals.
9. Build the wall.
10. Tax cuts for people like me.
11. Tax increase on the middle class (+ the elimination of their income tax)

He really is going to Make America Great Again.
>>
>>717632975
Completely incomparable.

If you were applying for a job and your conduct at your last comparable job as "leaked" that would almost be comparable, and that would be just
But we are talking about the US government, not some highschool drop out trying to get a job at McDoubles.
>>
File: shopping.jpg (20KB, 450x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shopping.jpg
20KB, 450x450px
>>717630484
>>
File: 1468567856286.jpg (192KB, 708x674px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468567856286.jpg
192KB, 708x674px
>>717626705
I think you've already decided he's the "worst president ever" despite the fact he hasn't taken office yet, and no matter what great things he achieves you will still be jealous.
>>
>>717632752
Jesus dude. Yes, the military actually needs to carry out the launch but he's the one that orders it. No one can stop it or veto it.
>>
>>717633155
I've read up on it plenty.
You sound like you don't understand our legal system.
De fact veto power is what anyone in the chain has.
The fear of prosecution is there to ensure no abuse of that power. It's called checks and balances.

You don't understand what the not guilty plea is do you?
>>
>>717626705

I do

> He likes to build shit

> Not afraid to call people out on bullshit

> Will make universities cheaper
>>
>>717633270
How is that incomparable? Those were private emails, there is no way you can say that you dont do or say things in private that would look "bad" in the public's eye, despite many people do the exact same.
Do you masturbate in public?
Do public figures need to be complete saints who are not allowed to do anything that could be considered bad even in a private setting that is never intended for the public's eyes?
>>
>>717633465
This isn't a computer executing an end task command on a program that hasn't saved changes to a document.
There is no fear of prosecution if you ignore the order, if ignoring the order was the right thing to do.
>>
>>717632975
If I were a scummy shifty cunt with the blood of 112,000-123,000 civilians on my hands who voted yes on a war for profit while my bank account grew, and knew this was just one of the many terrifying realities that are my wrong doings I should hope someone out in the world warned everyone so they could stop me. Otherwise, my corruption would continue while I drag the rest of the country down with me in my deranged attempt to beat death and become the most powerful cunt alive.

So yeah, I fucking shake my roommates hand and give him a prize, had I one. Whoever did it, did the world a favor. That bitch is an evil cunt. One of the worst people involved in our government.
>>
I actually thought he might be good but his cabinet picks are telling me otherwise. I was happy with maddog mattiss, but the rest of his cabinet are terrible. Ben Carson, Jeff sessions and rick perry are laughable. Drain the swamp is already a meme and he isn't even in office. The latest pick For labor Andrew puzder is even worse. A guy who has been fighting the good fight for Americans by wanting the minimum wage rolled back to $5 an hour. Keep America poor, I mean great again.
>>
>>717633904
>The DNC is a private organization with a monopoly on politics in the US
>The DNC was talking about the election in their emails and their abuse of power towards rigging the election in those emails.

That's completely different from
>Donald trump was having a private conversation on a bus 10 years ago, completely unrelated to the election


If you are a plumber and you get fired from your union job in Kansas for masturbating into womens panties at the job site
And you move to another state to get a job as a union plumber, your history coming out is just.

If you are a plumber applying for a building permit your history of masturbating on womens panties is irrelevant.
>>
>>717634253
fuck you. give him a chance. and don't pretend you supported him or voted for him. we see right through you.
>>
>>717626705

At least he's white. He will be one hell of a lot better than the nigger who was in there before. But being better than a stupid nigger isn't saying much.
>>
He's going to embarrass America and make himself look the fool, plus I will make more money because I can pay my employees less. Sit back relax and enjoy the show
>>
>>717626705
A bunch of screwballs and wingnuts.
>>
>>717634253
Keep your enemies on a leash. If they answer to you, you got them by the balls.

Look these people up and their past relationship with him. Might clue you in. You'll learn a valuable lesson, hire your enemies.
>>
>>717634422
Obviosly you don't see through shit. I did vote for him, I wouldn't vote for hillary to save my life, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. But please don't act like half the people that ticked his box don't have buyers remorse after these terrible cabinet picks. Ben Carson dude, Ben fucking Carson. Plus Trump is turning out to be the biggest Jew shill in history and he can't get off Putins nuts. I'll give him a chance but everything is pointing to downward spiral.
>>
>>717628681
Hey libtard what is your response to this >>717632288
anons post? Why do libtards do this? They make a post like this, get solid responses and go silent because they know they are retarded.
>>
stupid idiot fools. would a nuclear attack on North Korea or China be "bad"? No.

We've GOT to remove North Korea. And FORCE China's hand on trade.
>>
>>717632975
Are people really this stupid?
We're not talking about leaking your internet history. If you wanted to use an analogy it would be 1) you apply for a job at a company 2) your roommate "leaks" a recording of you saying the company is shit and you plan to uproot and change it from the ground up despite it violating ethics/principles that most any human should have 3) you're surprised you don't get hired.

>>717633465
>the military has to carry out the launch
>no one can stop or veto it

Pick one, dumb nigger. Soldiers refuse unlawful and/or unethical orders all the time and, in the US, are well within their rights to do so. This wouldn't be any different.
>>
>>717635176
oh fuck off libcuck. shill somewhere else.

I voted for Trump and I'm fuckin excited. He's made some great picks. chill out and give him a damn CHANCE!
>>
File: artduck03.gif (69KB, 632x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
artduck03.gif
69KB, 632x200px
>>717635991
>2017
>still picking a corporate team in politics and thinking you're better than another victim of identity politics
>>
>>717635176
I was never a Trump supporter. Don't even live in the US. Was never expecting any big things from him... disaster mostly, but the one thing I was hopeful of was his message to drain the swamp. Then he goes and appoints a bunch of financial fatcats to his cabinet.

Also, no wall. No deportations. No repealing Obamacare. Pretty disappointing that he's already said he won't be delivering on those things.

I honestly feel bad for most of his supporters.
>>
>>717634908
Who? Reince priebus? He was appointed to appease Republicans 90% of his picks are people he has had no problems with. Please don't think campaign mudslinging is real life anger. Cmon, Rick Perry is dumb as a stump. Devos is hell bent on privatizing education, price has been outspoken against Obama care because doctors can't price gouge anymore, munchin is a fucking goldman Sachs exec, Pruitt is a exxon oil lobbyist in charge of the EPA now. This shit is laughable. It's a Whitehouse money grab at its finest.
>>
File: Vreenak2374.jpg (13KB, 415x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vreenak2374.jpg
13KB, 415x350px
>>717633912
Unfortunately, you are misguided on this one anon. If the President orders a nuclear attack, the officers in the chain of command leading to launch are trained to only validate that the President actually gave the order. Read for perspective: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Hering
>>
>>717631082
There is no solid evidence proving Russia hacked us. The media is referring to the hacking of the DNC (a civilian organization). Asia by far our worst enemy in terms of cyber attacks. 99% of the cyber attacks on the DoD are kept under wraps anyways.
>>
>>717637040
So it's okay that Russia hacked a major US political party and leaked information during an election?
>>
>>717626705
I am genuinely think he will gut net neutrality, and I KNOW he has no plan to "MAGA"
>>
>>717627713
cuntservacucks think being the loudest most obnoxious voice in the room equates to strength and being right.

what part of the plan to install pence as president after undermining and impeaching frump did you not understand?

get your preparation-h, massive butthurt inbound
>>
File: Trump.jpg (62KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump.jpg
62KB, 1080x720px
>>717637040
settle down. Trump's spokesman TODAY said "Russia hacked us, and interfered in the election."

THEN 2 of Bannon's friends wrote Trump a public letter saying: "Divest fully or Get Out!"
>>
>>717637040
No solid evidence? What the fuck are you watching? The hackers used known KGB code and it was done on a Cyrillic keyboard. China must have framed them, thanks trump Jr. Everyone Republican and Democrat that has seen the evidence is in agreement. Maybe pay attention just a tiny bit.
>>
>>717637174
No, but it's also not an act of war. Hacking our DoD network is, yet it happens and we do nothing about it. It's hard to justify starting a war over something done over the computer.
>>
>>717628828
>ineffectual impotent turd is jealous of an accomplished black man, the post
>>
>>717632200

>The beaners are the only ones too worry about. >i dont wanna face some ISIS like ending and >those barbaric fucks love doing crap like that.

heh. this is true. we love doing that shit.
>>
>>717629179
found the fourteen year old edgelord
>>
>>717637519
Wait? Who's talking about starting a war. Never did I say start a war. Starting a war over hacked emails would be an absolutely ridiculous escalation.
>>
>>717627338
me too
>>
>>717629527
no one gives a fuck what you think, neville chamberlain
>>
>>717637174
How do we know it wasn't a Russian group of hackers and not the Russian government behind it? Meaning Putin may not have had anything to do with it. He probably did but we couldn't trace it to him anyways. We do the same shit in the middle east. We use merc's to do dirty work we don't want associated with the military or government, we claim ignorance to what happened.
>>
>>717637900
it's called outsourcing. it's business!
>>
>>717637900
Well it seems highly likely that it was the Russians and also that the Russian government was knowledgeable.

As for the US's actions in the Middle East and around the world, it should totally be called out for its constant meddling. This is one area where Trump may be able to make an improvement. Stop fucking around in the affairs of sovereign nations.
>>
>>717631329
You need to read a little recent Russian history and a bio of Putin. The KGB runs Russia, you know.
>>
>>717638076
Yes exactly, I was making a point to the other anon that outsourcing gives the government the ability to try to wash their hands of their actions. I would bet that Putin did the same with the hacking of the DNC. They are just as guilty of outsourcing as we are.
>>
File: trumpface.png (103KB, 221x239px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpface.png
103KB, 221x239px
>>717626705

Of course i'll be a great president, I know everything, about everything, I'm never wrong, I've never been wrong in my life, life is so easy i'm a genius, I know things that no one else on earth knows about hacking, I'm so 1337, I know that I know more that anyone ever, I just became king, i mean president as a favor to all you plebs, worship me plebs, read my tweets, serve me, all hail Emperor Trump!
>>
>>717636448
First, you're not American so your opinion means fuckall to begin with.

Second, he hasn't walked back any of his promises and he's yet to spend a day in office.

The reality of the situation is Obama is doing literally everything he can in the last 12 days of his presidency to make it impossible for Trump to change anything. Like the guy has a serious fucking ego problem and is trying to protect his "legacy" at all costs even if it means fucking over the American people even more.

Do people not realize what a shitbag this guy was? He made excuses for 8 years about how this or that stopped him from getting things done then BAM his last 3 weeks in office he's signing shit left and right. Like how dumb do you feel for trusting him in the first place?
>>
>>717638328

US meddling is mostly to prevent Russia or China from taking control of all trillions of dollars worth of oil in the ground over there.

Someone's going to take it. Might as well be us.
>>
File: members_only.jpg (70KB, 500x736px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
members_only.jpg
70KB, 500x736px
>>717626705
Hell fucking yeah!
>>
File: guntrump.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
guntrump.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>717629727
You're practically a fucking homo just for typing that.
>>
>>717637900

Nothing of that scale happens in Russia without the FSB and SVR knowing about it, and hence Putin.

Russian hackers wouldn't risk being flayed alive in some underground dungeon with such actions unless they were sure Putin was ok with it.

It's a LOT different over there. It's tyranny.
>>
i do. Cant wait for trump to MAGA
>>
>>717638831
Please keep doing such a great job President-elect Trump. You're not even in office yet and already America is becoming great again!

All of your picks for office have been brilliant. You only surround yourself with the most talented and capable people.

I know you've mentioned that you will be enacting some slightly different policies than the ones your promised, but I also trust that you have an even grander plan for all of us. You're just so insightful and strategic. I can't wait to watch the next four, no let's say eight years unfold!
>>
honestly i dont even know with trump anymore
>>
File: MAGABIG.png (131KB, 4000x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MAGABIG.png
131KB, 4000x2000px
>>717629732
All Obama did was make gays happy, import allah akbar bitches and make my insurance cost more.

He's a fucking joke.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF OKIE DOKE
>>
>>717638956
What has Obama done in the last 12 days that has fucked over American citizens
>>
>>717638956
>he hasn't walked back any of his promises and he's yet to spend a day in office.
You don't pay attention much do you.
>>
>Trump is ALREADY reversing the outflow of jobs
>Trump has instigated MASSIVE reinvestment back in America before he even takes office.
>Trump has even now created optimism about the US economy and trade relations not seen in living memory

Trump beat to get elected:
-Sixteen republican contenders in the primaries.
-Clinton
-Obama's unconstitutional and illegal campaign-trail support for Clinton
-HEAVILY biased televised debates in which he was clearly singled out for harsh treatment.
-At least one assassination scare.
-Silicon Valley (best algorithms & projections money could buy working for Hillary)
-Virtually unlimited big donor establishment money endlessly jacked into Hillary's "campaign"
-Debbie Wasserman Schultz's wholesale crooked shit for the DNC (ignored by the US Justice System)
-Loretta Lynch's openly crooked shit
-Hollywood and the entire entertainment industy's pantheon of pointless celebrities scoffing and posturing against him.
-An endless tsunami of 24/7 weaponised media bias and destructive, targeted lies never seen in the history of this country.
-Totally rigged sampling and polling numbers leading up to the election designed to de-stabilize and undermine Trump support.
>>
>>717632729
so ? he just have to get on good terms with india (which will surpass china in the next decade) and thats it. Just because the chingchongs want to illegaly conquer foreign land doesn't mean everyone has to support that.
>>
>>717637174
First, whoever did it didn't "hack" shit, it was an idiot at the DNC who fell for a phishing scam on a botnet that was targeting millions of other users.

The guy basically answered a nigerian prince email like a dumbass. There have also been numerous sources say it wasn't state-sponsored.

Again, you faggots just have your panties in a bunch because your dirty laundry got aired out. Are you implying it would be better for American voters to be kept in the dark about the fucked up shit people we're choosing for office are up to when the camera's aren't around?

You either think Americans should be kept in the dark about corrupt leaders or you want to start a war with another country because OUR elected officials have serious ethics/morals problems. Get fucking real man. You and O. can shove it up your asses, he's just pitching a fit because the emails showed he knew about HRC's home server after he said publicly he didn't. Caught in a lie, guess we gotta start a war to distract people.
>>
He's now beaten down SINCE he won:
-Jill Stein's galactically obvious recount bullshit
-Attempts to railroad the Electoral College
-"Popular vote" precedence blathering.
-Open calls for assassination of a man now president elect, which legally commands jail time for anyone guilty of it, instead these calls are actually HOSTED and discussed in mainstream media.
-ONGOING lies, misinformation and blatant bias by the mainsteam media at an individual who is actually PRESIDENT ELECT. The media obviously hasn't learned shit.
-Russian collaboration & hacking hoaxes including condemnation by Obama WITHOUT EVIDENCE. Hoax after hoax after hoax discredited in a mind-numbing "anything goes" war trying to prevent Trump from taking office.

Do you think those of us who support Trump care, or are concerned ONE IOTA for whatever bed-wetting horseshit any of you trot out at this point?
>>
https://youtu.be/moNHfeBJ81I
>>
He says he will so he fucking better
>>
>>717639431
U.S. Gov't doesn't really support it so much as ignore it
>>
>>717638328
I do hope we pull our troops back and we worry about our selves for once. We keep getting into other people's business, we send money and supplies, yet we get nothing in return. We need to worry about number one. That's why I'm ok with Trump's lack of foreign policy knowledge, he can hire a foreign policy expert if need be, but we need someone with domestic policy knowledge.
>>
Make Donald Trump rich again because he has massive debt

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/12/guide-donald-trump-debt
>>
>>717639191
I wouldn't doubt Putin had anything to do with it. Just that Putin outsourced it to civilians that way he can tell the US he had nothing to do with it and he will "punish" the hackers with cash. Lol
>>
>>717639459
Why do you assume that I'm a Democratic party supporter? Why do you assume I'm even American?

Christ not everything is left vs right. This is why we can't have a reasonable discussion anymore.
>>
>>717626705
All banks run by people who want to exploit anyone
>>
>>717638998
It doesn't come for free. Lots of strings attached.
>>
>>717627458

Probably his constant lying, and complete ignorance on subjects he pretends he's knowledgeable about.

Also maybe his track record of being a high end con artist, having to settle court cases for fraud, having little to no ethics, or vision or passion for anything besides making money his entire life.

Also maybe because he's a huge creepy old pedo bear that grabs woman by the pussy, and admits that he thinks he can just go around grabbing pussies because he's famous. It's fucking disgusting. Imagine if he did that to your sister or your mom.

Also because he's handing control of the government over to major international corporations that have no allegiance to out country, and would gut it completely if it would drive their stock up .05%.

Companies like exxon that constantly have pipeline spills and tanker spills, and wreak havoc on the fishing industry and destroy drinking water and entire ecosystems that we're dependant on for survival.

Or maybe the fact that it's 2017 and he has no renewable energy plan, all the technology is well past ready, we can make super-critical steam from solar plants, but we're not going to because OIL!

Also maybe because he wants to build a wall, but its impossible and will never get done, he'll just put up more fence that is easy to tunnel under. Meanwhile immigration from mexico peaked in 2011 and has been declining ever since.

ALso maybe because he's talking about bringing jobs back to america but unemployment rate is incredibly low right now, and bringing tons of jobs here would cause insane amounts of inflation and fuck up our economy. It would also cause MORE mexicans to come to fill those jobs since there aren't enough americans to fill them.

Also maybe because he's catering to the religious right, the biggest bunch of morons imaginable.
>>
>>717632200
>They are counting on the gang banging nig nogs and beaners to do the ground work for them.

this. i've seen at least half a dozen posts of the so racially conscious left talking about getting the "brothers" to take out the alt-right, since they have gang and street smarts and know how to use guns.
>>
It still blows my mind that these libtards are afraid Trump is gonna "nuke" somebody, while Hillary literally wants war with Russia.
>>
>>717639516
goddamn i'm still pissed about this. this is the election that made me realize I'm not a dem. i'm certainly not with the GOP.

i'm a man without a party, and all I can do quit whining, because no matter what i've still gotta wake up tomorrow and go to work, and the next day, and the next, and the next, and the next. no matter who won that would never change, so i wonder if this matters at all.
>>
>>717639921
I didn't call you a dem or american, maybe you should learn to read without a bias. I clearly addressed you as someone with their jimmies rustled over a false russian narrative.

Good job ignoring my questions though and trying to simplify my valid points to nonsense so you can try to save face though.
>>
>>717639191
In reference to my other post I'm not sure exactly if Putin outsourced or if the Russian government directly hacked the DNC.
>>
>>717628681
Because he's an asshole that doesn't tolerate social justice

which is so much needed right now
>>
>>717640109
not to mention that she wanted to bring in hundreds of thousands of rapefugees
>>
>>717637174
No. that would be terrible. Good thing that's not what happened. Not even a little bit.
>>
File: trump2.png (67KB, 572x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump2.png
67KB, 572x534px
>>717639212

Yes I'll keep picking CEO's of giant corporations with vested interest in russian relations. Drain the swamp!

You know lobbyists are so corrupt, so by having CEO's in my cabinet, there will be no need for lobbyists! Cut out the middleman! They can now wield our nation's political power to directly benefit their private corporations! See how efficient I"m making things! This is only the beginning!
>>
>>717626705
He is not only going to be great hes is going to be the best
>>
>>717640221
Your entire post is riddled with false dichotomies.
>>
>>717639255
You summed that up pretty accurately. I would like to ad he's making trannies happy and starting a race war as well
>>
>>717637174
>leaked information during an election?

OMG the truth about hillary and her staff got leaked out. i can't believe people decided their vote based on the truth. it should never have happened!
>>
>>717639368

of course not. Why would a trump supporter ever pay attention. Their entire political belief system is based on hearsay.
>>
>>717640109
>It still blows my mind that these libtards are afraid Trump is gonna "nuke" somebody, while Hillary literally wants war with Russia.


You are too stupid to realize that the "Hillary is going to start WW3" meme was started by Russian propagandists...


what does it feel like to be so stupid and gullible?
>>
>>717630049
>not realising that "nige" ripped you guys all off for his own personal business interests
not to mention rest of the world's immigration got fucked because of you guys. fuck England.
>>
>>717640549
>gets news from nighttime talk show hosts
>>
File: trump3.png (45KB, 826x666px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump3.png
45KB, 826x666px
>>717626705

Listen, peeps, babes, just relax, Daddy Donald is here now. I'll make the big bad scary things go away. There's nothing I'm unaware of. Just trust me ok. Just trust me and give me complete control over everything and it will all be beautiful.
>>
>>717631329
>confusing good social policies with socialism
kek
Free healthcare and education are normal things that all countries are obligated to provide. If you think anything other you're a fuckin dumbcunt mate.
>>
>>717640251
>Because he's an asshole that doesn't tolerate social justice
>which is so much needed right now

you fucking faggots need to be stuffed back in the closet
>>
>>717630049
>Brexit Britain supports President Trump.
>America needs a strong President.

Brexiters are just as imbecilic as Trump supporters... not really surprising.
>>
>>717640678

>doesn't own a TV
>reads exclusively
>>
>>717629732
Not even close
>>
File: 1482022257493.png (96KB, 253x259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482022257493.png
96KB, 253x259px
>>717640098
Lel
>>
>>717640770
not an argument
>>
>>717630514

Thanks, Boris, for your opinions on the great man Putin, strong leader.
>>
>>717632602
Ausfag here, we found it appauling that no-one seemed to give a shit about the horrific content of the emails. ie: shit that would get anyone either thrown in bars or hung for.

Everyone just kinda seemed to glance over that be and like "hurr durr meme election". Fuckin yanks man.
>>
>>717631050
>this. usa and russia want the same things

Yeah, they want to same oil in the ME... they want the same weapons contracts. They want to control the media narratives.
>>
>>717631329

We hate russia because it's run by a brutal dictator that torture people to death, and uses his secret police to make his political enemies disappear. It's complete fascism and it's a complete shithole with a rotting infrastructure. Those in power there use it for their own advantage only and don't give a shit about the people.

You don't realize this? I know many people from russia, they all hate it. Maybe you should talk to some russians.
>>
>>717640944
It's because liberals believe everything they do is right and good.
>>
>>717641169
So why do liberals love Saudi Arabia again?
>>
>>717631329
>Most of the people chanting about how Russia is so evil are either 1) too young 2) too uneducated or a combination of the two to realize just how bad they're playing themselves following obama and hillary in the anti-russia propoganda.


How's that communist cock taste, you raging faggot?

You're too stupid to know you fell for Russian propaganda.

God damn, you people are horrible Americans... Tell me how awesome Russia/Putin is again.
>>
>>717638385

Well they're not called the KGB anymore. The KGB is underground, and the same people are now called the FSV and the SVR.

But the KGB is still in power essentially, kind of like hydra in the marvel universe. They operate with no regard for law. It's basically like the mob runs the country. They do whatever they want.
>>
>>717631806

#ThanksObama
>>
>>717640768
Not him but
>obligated
Nobody's obligated to give you shit. I have both of those things because I set myself up to be able to provide those things. I didn't have shit given to me. But I listened in high school(the only state provided education anyone needs) and took it to heart that I needed to do well in order to succeed and further my education without shelling out thousands of dollars(that I didn't have) out of pocket. Poverty is no excuse. There are plenty of programs for those that wish to succeed. In other words I got mine. Go get yours. And keep your god damn hands out of my pocket while you do it. You have the absolute right to succeed in this country no matter your color religion or gender. On that same note you have the absolute right to fail. The choice is 100% entirely up to you.
>>
>>717641365
If reading democrat party emails is somehow considered "Russian propaganda" then you are absolutely correct.
>>
>>717640237

What do you mean "outsourced"? Like did putin hack from his home computer IP?

Of course not. He's got his guys. They have their gear. They don't swipe cards and show up to work everyday like the CIA. They're probably hacking credit card data bases when putin has nothing for them to do, but when the call goes out they get to work for him. They all probably don't even live in the same cities.

In fact it's probably not even putin directly, I'm sure someone else is in charge cyber attacks, and his boss is the guy that talks to putin. Of course there's some degrees of separations.
>>
>>717640437
I asked you a point-blank question and you're just trying to save face by not answering it because you know how stupid your position sounds.
>>
File: 1478230106654.jpg (107KB, 700x457px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478230106654.jpg
107KB, 700x457px
>>717640944

Hey look, another Aussie conspiracyTard... I've run across so many recently. Are you another PizzaGater, lol?

What's up with you Aussies being gullible as fuck?
>>
>>717640109

Hilary had a plan to keep russia in check. they were terrified of her. That's why they helped to elect the orange ass clown. They threw a molotov cocktail into our democratic system by manipulating ignorant plebs...like you.
>>
>>717641336
Nobody likes Saudi Arabia except corrupt politicians and businessmen.
>>
>>717640768
Yeah, no one owes you shit.

It's entitled faggots like you that people are tired of. If you don't like how capitalism works, move somewhere else that doesn't have it. No one's forcing you to stay here tbqfh.
>>
>>717640770

>falling for bait this hard

welcome new friend.
>>
File: nope.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nope.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>717626705
>>
>>717641169
But you love Cuba ?
>>
File: 1483403751122.png (336KB, 697x570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483403751122.png
336KB, 697x570px
>>
>>717641365
THE RUSSIANS HACKED YOUR BRAIN TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE IT WAS THE RUSSIANS WHEN IN REALITY IT WAS THE RUSSIANS
>>
>>717641169
Same type of faggot that thinks Cuba is the coolest thing since sliced bread.

Like I said, you don't know what you believe or why you believe it. You just want to feel like you're fighting for something when you're not.
>>
>>717626705
Nuclear War.
>>
File: trump_trumpees.jpg (115KB, 863x842px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_trumpees.jpg
115KB, 863x842px
>>
File: IMG_9729.jpg (103KB, 1595x394px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_9729.jpg
103KB, 1595x394px
>>
>>717640768
>obligated

And that's where you're wrong boy'o.
You're never obligated to someone else's work :)
>>
File: uwot.jpg (257KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uwot.jpg
257KB, 1180x664px
>>717631776
There isn't a fucking giant button he can push to nuke Russia. Orders have to go through a chain of command and you can guarantee they will laugh at him when he orders them to nuke Russia at 3am.
>>
>>
File: 1475201694479.jpg (38KB, 849x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475201694479.jpg
38KB, 849x640px
>>717641749
You want a conspiracy?

Spreading bullshit conspiracy theories created from reading into the REAL emails is the actual conspiracy...

If you believe in Pizzagate, you are one stupid mother fucker.

If you don't know how they did this... by going to websites like 4chan, right wing FB groups, anti-Hillary groups, Reddit, and spreading these bullshit theories online. The gullibles did the rest. That is the actual conspiracy.
>>
>>717641336

LOL which fox news show did you hear that on? Or was it something rush limbaugh said?

Have you ever actually met a liberal? Because son you dun just said the most retarded thing I read all day.

Protip: Liberals want to push renewable energies and get off oil all together. We think oil should be saved for war time efforts, not wasted on you burning rubber with your H3 so you can make it to burger king before midnight.
>>
>>
>>717641764
I mean exactly what you just said. He has a team of trusted hackers who don't directly work for the Russian government but are occasionally paid to hack on behalf of the Russian government ,probably paid in cash and such
>>
File: 1483441735365.jpg (61KB, 500x667px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483441735365.jpg
61KB, 500x667px
lmao no...

At least he's not Hillary, though.
>>
>>717641997
no, they just dont want a war. There is still no proof that Russia was behind the leak. Most signs point to a DNC insider.
>>
>>717641997
Terrified of
>Hillary Clinton

The largest county in the world is terrified of a failed lawyer who married a politician and thought "boy this sure is easy, I think I'll give it a shot" and then lost three times in a row
>>
>>717642377
Sure, but you could say the exact same thing about the last five presidents. Yes, including Obama
>>
File: 1431757734249.jpg (41KB, 801x829px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431757734249.jpg
41KB, 801x829px
>>717632553
He would be impeached for trying to start nuclear war without reason. Fucking cucks think the president actually has any power.
>>
>>717642098

So we're just making shit up now?

YOU LOVE PARAGUAY! YOU LOVE KENYA!

the fuck are you talking about. go to bed.

Cuba is a piss stain on russia's thong.
>>
File: 1481464968183.jpg (133KB, 1150x647px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481464968183.jpg
133KB, 1150x647px
>>717642620
no
>>
>>717632565
>being this absolutely fucking retarded
>>
>>717642641
>all the liberals praising Castro when he passed.
>>
>>717629527
America isn't a business.

Okay maybe it is
>>
File: SnapLeakCF_1264.png (130KB, 225x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SnapLeakCF_1264.png
130KB, 225x400px
Leak/see any snapchat users private pics/nudes with snap leak .cf! /b/ros use it before it's patched and don't share it.
>>
>>717642641
>acting like liberals didn't shit a brick when Fidel died and praised illiteracy rates and unemployment
>>
>>717642625
that's a horrendous picture
>>
>>717642328

The nukes are firmly in the hands of the military industrial complex. Trump is an assclown. The generals will coup before they take orders from the ass clown.
>>
>>717642785
seems legit!
>>
>>717642641
>being this uninformed about "muh revolution"
>>
>>717633267
Why do we need to repair relations with Russia? It's a fucking wasteland
>>
>>717630484
Fuckin retard, trump got a mill more votes than Romney, gtfo
>>
File: PutinsBitch.jpg (42KB, 432x648px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PutinsBitch.jpg
42KB, 432x648px
>>717626705
Oh, he'll be a great president. Just not for the USA.
>>
>>717633155
Yes, they can. The president cant just go on his computer and launch a fucking nuke. Anyone could say no, sure they could be charged with treason but by the time things get sorted out and the president is impeached for trying to nuke a country without reason they will probably be let off without any charges.
>>
>>717637040
They hacked DNC records to find voters to influence via paid trolls. Asia just observes
>>
>>717626705

He's already found out that a tweet about more taxes on GM for moving production of the Cruze, or a comment that was LITERALLY "We want them to make a lotta money, a lotta money, but not that much money" about the cost of Air Force One can send shockwaves through the stock market. That a single sentence from the man who isn't even actually president yet can hurt a company, can make them bend.

Imagine what Obama could have done if he held a press conference and said "I am trying to get good healthcare for Americans. This is a list of Congressmen who are trying to make the insurance companies money" then read those names. Obama was a pussy. Every president of the modern age is a massive drippy pussy.

Cato the Elder ended every speech with "And Carthage must be destroyed". He didn't beat around the bush, he fucking said what he thought. And I don't see any Carthages around here. Whereas the Roman Empire was possibly the greatest empire of human history.
>>
>>717642420
>Liking Saudi Arabia is only about oil

How fucking stupid are you?
The guy's clearly referring to liberals taking tens of millions in "donations" from countries where they throw gays off buildings and stone women for having affairs.

He's talking about Hollywood entertainers who say one thing on stage in the US then fly to places like Saudi Arabia to put on a show for people who behead non-muslims.

It's rank hypocrisy and people aren't falling for it anymore.

Protip: This isn't reddit. You should probably go back there, faggot.
>>
>>717631982
We aren't talking about the voters; plenty of liberals are very against silencing tactics, you for example. You disagree with me but idc I still respect you.

We're talking about the Liberals that are actually in power or trying to get into power. Hillary for example called those who don't support her deplorable racists. The media implied Trump supporters were all just racists (that one SNL skit for example). Those people use those "radical" silencing tactics to try to sway public opinion to support liberals.

TL;DR liberals SHOULD be conflated with radicals in the general sense, cause those in power DO use those radical tactics and don't face backlash from the majority of liberals.
>>
File: 15775059o.png (456KB, 480x655px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15775059o.png
456KB, 480x655px
>>
>>717626705
Think he's going to be a fine president and i'm generally not very fond of him. Don't think he'll be horrible, he'll be fine. Think a lot of people are being VERY overdramatic regarding Trump.
>>
>>717642787

AHAHAHHAHA

you're so confused it's adorable.

It's che guevara that liberals like you dumb fuck not castro.

Che was too popular, castro had him poisoned because he was threatened by him.

I've literally never met ANYONE that liked castro. 1/3 of women in cuba are prostitutes. You think liberals like that? LOL

dude you're actually a retarded person. Take a break from fox news PLEASE. Like just a week or two.... you might start having some actual human thoughts of your own.
>>
>>717643033
Ex army fag
>if you deem an order to be unconstitutional, immoral you are not required to follow regardless of CoC.


For the libtards: If big general McKiller tells little Pvt Jerome to shoot his mammy and twelve kids Pvt Jerome can refuse. It's in the Blue Book
>>
>>717642641
This is how liberals react in real life when you pull their card and call them out on their hypocrisy. Utter nonsensical meltdown.

You're a grade-A retard if you're going to pretend libs weren't all over television, including obama, kissing fidel's ass when he finally croaked.
>>
>>717637900
pfffft nothing in Russia is done without consent of Putin. There is not freedom in Russia, there is only power
>>
>>717642983

underrated post.
>>
File: IMG_0609.png (124KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0609.png
124KB, 640x1136px
>>717643252
I don't even have to say anything- I'm just laughing at you
>>
>>717643477
So, same as the rest of the world?
>>
>>717643318
you're probably the same sort of nigger that would duck out of the draft and then loudly call for war

fuck off faggot
>>
>>717643578
I enlisted at 17
>you're a keyboard warrior lel
>>
>>
>>717636743
>If the President orders a nuclear attack, the officers in the chain of command leading to launch are trained to only validate that the President actually gave the order.

This!
They don't ask "Why".
They don't second guess.
They say "Yes Sir" and do their job.
>>
>>717643648
Hell yeah brother! What branch?
>>
>>717626705

Depends on how you define "great."

If you're talking about a President who gives a fuck about the poor in any way shape or form he's definitely not the guy. The age of being able to enter middle class straight out of highschool with a factory job is never coming back and he can't bring it back. So in that respect he isn't going to be great.

If you're talking about a meme president this is the man for the job.
>>
>>717643252
I think it's you who's confused, kid.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-liberals-praise-fidel-castro-20161129-story.html

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/30/the-left-shows-sympathy-for-fidel-castro/

Again, you idiots don't even know what you or "your group" believe or why you believe it. Just parade some Hollywood celebrities on stage and tell you "it's cool to follow us" and your dumbass tags along like a stray puppy.

The more you post, the more you show us all how uneducated you are.
>>
>>717643578

You mean a chicken hawk like trump?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html
>>
Dick Cheney on the president's ability to wage nuclear war:
"The president of the United State is now, for 50 years, is followed at all times, 24 hours a day, by a military aide carrying a 'football' that contains the nuclear codes that he would use and be authorized to use in the event of a nuclear attack on the United States. He could launch a kind of devastating attack the world's never seen. He doesn't have to check with anybody. He doesn't have to call the Congress. He doesn't have to check with the courts. He has that authority because of the nature of the world we live in."
>>
>>717636448
He's not president yet.
But yeah, he was lying about all of that.
>>
>>717628712

>Chinese cartoons with Trump hat

This is so ironic I am getting heavy metal poisoning just looking at it.
>>
>>717643746
Army. Thought I was hot shit so went 19D. Left after 4 years.
>would not recommend
>>
>>717639516
oh Christ, we are better off with trump than a goddamn socialist. ask any human who has lived in a socialist country
>>
>>717643926
>Chinese
>>
Judging by what he is doing already I reall don't know. The GOP reps got royally cucked by Trump today, so that's always good
>>
>>717644197

Problem?
>>
>>717640109
You're wrong about Hillary. She's a decent old lady.
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 42



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.