[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well me and my gf just got into a massive argument, she thinks

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 75

File: women-149577_960_720.png (78KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
women-149577_960_720.png
78KB, 960x480px
Well me and my gf just got into a massive argument, she thinks there is more than 2 genders but I disagreed. What do you guys think?
>>
File: 1483487297799.jpg (170KB, 1200x913px) Image search: [Google]
1483487297799.jpg
170KB, 1200x913px
>>
>>717623250

I sympathise with you, anon, so I'm going to show you how to take the piss out of this SJW bullshit:

Ask her to define "gender" without using examples or metaphor. She will be unable to do so. SJWs have very poor or even absent critical thinking skills, and strong yet remarkably shallow understanding of their own beliefs. Note that I did not write "belief system" : their beliefs and convictions are anything but coherent or systematic. As a result, all you need do is hold up a mirror to them and watch the fun.
>>
Get a biology book
Done
>>
The definition of gender Is
>the state of being male or female
>(typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones):
So by definition there is only two genders
>>
>he wants to be on r/4chan
>>
>>717623250
Gender is just a description of clothes/hair color/hair style/amount of faggyness, so there are lots of genders. Gender is only useful info to further classify people into smaller groups to make it easier to exclude those they don't like.

On the other hand there are two sexes, da end.
>>
That guy here but gender was made up by a pedophile
>>
=============================
My gender is TransGNU or GNU/Gender or GNU plus Gender.

My gender pronouns are "free/frees/freem" or "fre/fres/frem" (in order to avoid confusion with the other definition of the word "free")

Being TransGNU means I identify as a freedom respecting gender: everyone has the right to the four essential gender freedoms:

0. Freedom to identify your gender as you wish.
1. Freedom to modify the gender so it does as you wish.
2. Freedom to redistribute the gender as you wish (allowing your peers to identify as the gender, too)
3. Freedom to redistribute any modifications to the gender you make as you wish (allowing your peers to identify as your modified gender)

My gender is licensed under the TGPLv3 (Trans GNU Public License) license.

=============================
>>
You are both right. There are two genders, male and female. The difference is in chromosomes (XX and XY), hormones, body parts and a lot of other things. But that's only in a perfect world where nothing goes wrong. In reality there are people with XXY or XXX chromosomes, or people who are part XX and part XY. And people with hormonal disfunctions. Or with other differences like a preference for a same sex partner, or even a "female mind in a male body" and things like that. Labelling these people who are not entirely male and also not entirely female as another gender is not wrong.
>>
In your brain, there are 2 parts, a male and a female. Typically, if you have xy chromosomes, the male part will be much bigger than the female, and vice versa if you have xx. Some people have birth defects where the opposite is true, causing the existence of trans people. According to all genetic makeup, genitalia, and even what you "feel" you are in your brain, there are 2 genders. The level of masculinity/femininity you feel is down to the size of these male/female things in your brain, so I can see why people think there are several genders, but it's all down to interpretation. Technically, gender has been proven to be fluid; a continuous scale with a strong correlation (but not causation) with our genitals and chromosomes, but due to this correlation, society lists this as 2 genders, to coincide with the 2 sexes.

tl:dr, there are either 2 genders, or gender is fluid, none of this omni-pan-phlegm-queer shit that's made up. I did have source for all this but can't find it atm.
>>
Why can't we just get rid of gender and keep it only to the sex (biological factors)
The concept of gender Is frankly retarded
>>
>>717626185
Just to reiterate something which may be confusing; there are 2 gendered parts in your brain, each of varying size, resulting in the fluidity of your literal gender.
>>
>>717623250
Penile
>>
Call people what ever the fuck you want to. Screwing someone with a penis when you're a male doesn't make you any less gay.
>>
File: 1470450161475.jpg (576KB, 960x889px) Image search: [Google]
1470450161475.jpg
576KB, 960x889px
>>717627039
b-b-but what if it's a feminine penis?
>>
>>717623250
Some babies are born as hermaphrodites. Thus, there should be 3 genders.
>but all that personal preference bullshit is just that; bullshit.
>>
For years I thought transgenders were born that way, only a few years ago I found out that they were just weirdos taking hormones
>>
>>717623250
Hospitals only use 2 genders for when babies are born. They don't take into account different phases people will go through in their lives.
>>
>>717627445
no babies are born as functioning hermaphrodites. One set, if any, of their genetalia actually works
>>
>>717627615
Define "functioning" hermaphrodite?

No babies are born as "functioning" males either.
>>
>>717623250
>>
>cock n Ballz
>bagina

That is all there is
>>
>>717625917
/thread
>>
>>717623250
there are multiple gender IDENTITY because gneder IDENTITY is a combination of scaled feminmine, ro masculine traits each person has, aka a woman can be very mascaline, and that would impact your gender identity, however that would NOT affect her BIOLOGICAL gender, which is either male, female or intersex.
>>
File: 1480473724606.png (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1480473724606.png
8KB, 228x221px
>>717623250
Sure, there are more than two genders. But there are a limited number of sexes, because there are a limited number of chromosomal configurations that more or less fit the mold for a healthy human being not made of cancer, or a half-formed fetus. And certain people confuse sexual orientations for genders. Bisexual is not a gender.

>>717625348
>with reference to social and cultural differences
>rather than biological ones
>social and cultural differences
>implying that there are only two types of social and cultural differences
>>
>>717626458
Source other than Tumblr please?
>>
Fuck all that social and cultural bullshit.
It's all about the tackle you were born with.
>>
File: 1482970283732.jpg (6KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
1482970283732.jpg
6KB, 254x199px
>>717625917
But do ya av a cok m8?
>>
>>717628077
This. Identity isn't binary, but biological sex is pretty limited.
>>
>>717623250
I think you're right op. Only self loathing commie faggots believe otherwise. Your gf included
>>
>>717623250
your girlfriend is batshit insane
you should move out as much as possible w/o letting her know
get a restraining order
then make sure that all you mutual friends know about the restraining order, and that if they tell her where you live you will press charges against them for conspiracy to violate a restraining order and conspiracy to commit w/e batshit thing your ex does when she finds you
>>
File: 11-12.jpg (45KB, 237x299px) Image search: [Google]
11-12.jpg
45KB, 237x299px
>>717628130
gender=sex
>same thing
>>
Well there is more than two.
1.) Male
2.) Female
3.) Apache Attack Helicopter
ffs, it's first grade man.
>>
>>717627811
functioning as in both sets of genitals, at any point in their lifespan, possessing reproductive capabilities

human babies born as 'hermaphrodites' have one set of functioning genitalia and one vestigial set. and a lot of the time even the functioning set is infertile
>>
male.
female.

2 genders.
>>
>obligatory attack helicopter gender meme

if you have a peeny or vagoo and are a self mutilated concoction of hair dye and hrts. Gess wot. Still gunna die a boy or grill
>>
>>717628985
>grill
Kek
>>
>>717624372
that trick is strong. you can't define anything with it even the two regular gender.... oh well nothing is real anyway
>>
>>717628985
I identify as TRANS. MISSION
>>
>>717628661
"If they are the same we wouldn't use both"

"They're used interchangeably. Welcome to the English language"

"from a university school of medicine:

Sex refers to biological differences; chromosomes, hormonal profiles, internal and external sex organs. Gender describes the characteristics that a society or culture delineates as masculine or feminine.

that's like saying clothing and style are the same thing. one is a physical thing and the other is a social concept"

And according to
>>717625348
there's a difference between sex and gender.
>>
>>717627346
Only if they identify themselves as an attack helicopter.
>>
File: 1466882380779.png (353KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
1466882380779.png
353KB, 600x587px
>>717623250
Gender, as opposed to biological sex. is a social construct. Sex is strictly determined by biology with few conditional exceptions such as dysphoria, hermaphroditism and intersexuality, but gender isn't restricted by nature.

Being that gender is more related to ideas than nature itself, an individual can choose to identify whichever way they want if they consider it fit for their self-determination and understandment.
>>
File: Bedazzled-Jeans.jpg (93KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bedazzled-Jeans.jpg
93KB, 1024x768px
>>717629197
You can bedazzle your jeans all you want, or cut the legs off at the knees and call them shorts. It doesn't change the fact that they are made with two legs.

I am not saying that people can't identify however they choose, but it doesn't change the facts that there are only two genders.
>>
>>717630067
Of course. But you're using the word gender instead of sex. You can't change your sex, not today. But you can change your gender, because it is a social or cultural construct. It It's 's self-evident. It's in the mind. Imaginary. Abstract.
>>
>>717623250
I THINK YOUR A SEXIST, RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, TRANSPHOBIC, ISLAMAPHOBIC, RAPE APOLOGIST
>>
>>717625348
Well by definition feminism is a movement for equal rights for women but that's not the case anymore now is it?
>>
>>717629887
Exactly what this anon said.

Now, just tell her that "male" and "female" refer to sex and not gender. You could even say that "trans(fe)male" refers only to gender.

The real debate is not about the difference between sex and gender, but rather what significance we place on these two ideas. As gender is subjective, I say that it is completely meaningless compared to objective sex.
>>
>>717630405
no I meant precisely what was stated. two genders.
gender=sex
gender≠sexuality
>>
> people confusing sex with gender
> only 2 sexes
> many genders
>>
>>717630862
I know what you meant. But, what you meant isn't correct by accepted definition.

Gender =/= Sexuality. Yep.

Gender =/= Sex, however.
>>
>>717628782
>even functioning set is infertile
>functioning is infertile
>functioning
>infertile
So which is it? (can't be both)
>>
>>717628643
this
best get out now before she sucks you OP and starts making you take part in these perversions
>>
>>717629197
youre diluted
>>
>>717629155
Male gender would be defined as the male of the species, having male sex organs. Female would be the opposite. There, I just defined the two genders for you without using example or metaphor. The physical definition is XX or XY.
>>
>>717630405
If you have a dick, you are a male
If you have a vagina you are female
>>
>>717623250
your "girlfriend" is trying to subtly let you know that "she" was born with a penis
>>
>>717630745
Learnt that in gender studies right?
>>
>>717631035
according to you and the hollywood butthurt media
>>
>>717631443
if you have both your a fuckin freak
>>
>>717631443
You're correct.
>>717631498
The Hollywood butthurt media helped deliver you, you know.
>>
>>717623250
Are you asking /b/ do we think there's more than 2 genders? Because we obviously know there isn't. We're not like tumblr. We're not that retarded. Even retards from /x/ know there's only 2 genders.
>>
>>717631491
You can just ask Google to define it, m8.
>>
>>717631685
You mean, retards from /b/ go to what's left of /x/.
>>
>>717624372
Pretty much this, they are quick to remind you that that gender is not the same as sex and gender only means how you should behave; but at the same time they say that another gender should be treated like you changed sex.

There is nothing rational in there.
>>
>>717631660
correct
>>
>>717623250
theres only one gender - men. women=objects, others are mental illnesses
>>
>>717631491
No, but I would have so much fun in a gender studies class fucking with all the snowflakes.
>>
>>717631809
/x/ was so entertaining wtf happened? Well I couldn't say I find trap threads better than /x/ but still. Other than the trap threads /b/ is better.
>>
File: 1455348350637.jpg (182KB, 737x917px) Image search: [Google]
1455348350637.jpg
182KB, 737x917px
>>
File: pipe bomb.jpg (191KB, 954x954px) Image search: [Google]
pipe bomb.jpg
191KB, 954x954px
>>717623250
>>
>>717623250

I think you're a massive faggot, OP.
>>
>>717631738
google is a censored search engine that supports defective thinking
>>
File: 1481137060726.jpg (99KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1481137060726.jpg
99KB, 480x477px
I consider myself mano-Gender
Its not there but I just say it :)
I have a very small penis and long hair.Also im very tall and have boobs.But when my mood changes I can be a boy or a girl so peeps always say ''her or she'' when I'm acctually a boy like wtf
Whatever
trans are bad peeps btw they only do everything for attention
>inb4 copypasta bait
>>
>>717631940
You would get pegged a week into semester
>>
>>717623250
Try to subtly and mentally condition her to an anti feminist lifestyle. For instance when she talks about there being more than two genders, blow a handful of fine sand into her eyes. Also when she tries to win and argument, blow a handful of fine sand into her eyes (You will need to go to the beach and fill your pockets with sand.)
Another protip:
Try to confine her to the kitchen by making a wall of corpses. Not just regular corpses, white male corpses. She will quake on her knees when she sees this glorious wall and will immediately make you a sandwich.
>>
>>717631984
Hitler was an inside job.
>>
>>717630745
>gender is subjective
so gender is whatever anyone interprets it to be. i.e. me stating my relative view of sex and gender meaning the same thing is also correct. There is not rule that says that you have to call someone whatever they "identify as." That is consideration that is given to a member of society as a social construct of politeness. When butthurt fags demand that I call them fluid or some other nonsense, I politely refuse. Bottom line, if you have a dick you are a boy and a puss a girl and that is how you will be addressed.
>>
>>717632055
I'd wear a Trump shirt so they would avoid me for fear of an ancient mummy curse.
>>
>>717632231
>There is not rule that says that you have to call someone whatever they "identify as."

There is in New York now, look it up. It is illegal to refuse to use the pronouns which someone explicitly says they prefer.

Yes, we as a species are doomed if we keep it up with this stupid shit.
>>
>>717632034
do you have a dick and a pussy?
>>
>>717631984
>Conspirationatti Anon joins the brawl
Merriam Webster
Oxford
Cambridge

You choose.
>>
>>717631206
>So which is it? (can't be both)
a functioning gun can fire blanks
a functioning gas chamber can have no jews in it

a vulva not attached to ovaries is never going to do shit
>>
>>717632231
Also, if someone who I knew was a guy told me they were a girl, I'd say "no, you're a guy".

If they tried the "gender is a social construct" thing with me, with which I don't disagree, I would merely tell them that when they discuss their gender/sex with me, they must use objectively true standards and thus they are talking about sex. And they are a guy.

See, I can play their game and still win. That's how you have to argue with these people. You must speak their language.
>>
>>717628130
actually XXY is pretty common and amazingly stable. They are biologically female and often don't even discover they have an extra chromosome until fertility issues arise.

Not that I disagree or anything. Just letting you know that argument can implode on account of XXY being a (relatively) common, stable configuration with very little observable phenotypes.
>>
>>717632438
you are teeling me that if I walk into an establishment and tell everyone I identify specifically as a non-man-non-woman-non-fluid-sexual-being, and anyone fails to call me by that instead of "sir" or "ma'am" that person will be fined for breaking the law...fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>717632438
And people still wonder how Trump was elected.
Serously those people want to be tolerated; most people would ignore them and go about their business; forcing them to your warped worldview alienates every last sympathy they could garner.
Well if you give people a pinky...
>>
File: jemand.jpg (101KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
jemand.jpg
101KB, 500x667px
>>717632449
Not yet my doctor said it could be possible and expensive..Im hoping to get one very soon
>>
>>717632231
>gender is whatever anyone interprets it to be
>me stating my relative view of sex and gender meaning the same thing is also correct
>Bottom line
>if you have a dick you are a boy and a puss a girl and that is how you will be addressed

>relative view of sex and gender

Something is wrong here, but I can't put my finger on it. Because it's disingenuous.

>>717632438
But that is disheartening.

>>717632644
This.

>>717632670
Right, but if XXY is pretty common and amazingly stable, then it isn't a living cancer or a half-formed fetus. XXY fits the mold for a healthy human being not made of cancer, or a half-formed fetus, pardon my hyperbole.
>>
>>717632725
Well I'm talking about pronouns, like he/him/himself, she/her/herself, bun/buns/bunself (yes, that is real). But yes, you get the idea.
>>
i think you need to keep your pimp hand strong
>>
>>717632644
>>717632725
>>717632438

It shouldn't be a rule, but I'd consider it politeness.If your friend Angela wants to be called Angie, going out of your way to call her Angela is just a mean move.
>>
>>717632781
so what do you currently have or were born with?
>>
>2 sexes: male and female

>Gender

Nigga u can be attracted to whatever the fuck you want, it aint nothin of my damn business

Describing yourself as trans-morphomegajesus-train is fucking retarded tho
>>
>>717623250
I've been in the same argument, way too many times. I really want to talk anyone out of this belief if possible. Its best to just say you don't personally believe it, but you respect her opinion, even if you don't really.

Half of girls hate being treated differently from men, and the other half still want to be treated like they're special, but being a hetero girl isn't trendy enough.
>>
>>717632644
Pretty much this, if gender is a social construct that describes the expected behaviour it does not change your sex.

The insistens that sex is something different is admitting that no real change happens, only different behaviour.
>>
>>717626013
Someone with kleinfelders (xxy) is still male, but they have fucked up hormones and bone structure. Someone with downed syndrome is still human even though they have an extra chromosome
>>
>>717623250
Show her the oxford definition for gender.
>>
>>717632438
I don't care what the law is. Anyone ever tried to force that shit on me the only noun I'd call them is Bitch.
>>
>>717626185
>>717626458
This is utter bullshit. There are no "gendered" parts of the brain.
>>
File: howhaveyoubeen.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
howhaveyoubeen.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>717633104
well..with a penis.
>>
>>717623250
That was one of the million things on which I disagreed with my ex... The constant disagreement finally drove us apart. It was horrible but it had to be done. Don't stay in a relationship with someone who is morally incompatible with you anon. It only gets worse over time.

Also, only two genders end of discussion. One either has two "X" chromosomes, or one "X" chromosome and one "Y" chromosome. to believe differently is somewhere between dysphoria and lunacy.
>>
>>717633333
\(^o^)/
>>
>>717633024
remembering someones name is not the same as remembering someones pronouns. And it isn't my problem if someone wants to live in a fantasy land.
>>
>>717633387
Only because you choose to end the discussion.
>>
File: trump repeating digits.jpg (84KB, 700x512px) Image search: [Google]
trump repeating digits.jpg
84KB, 700x512px
>>717633333
>>717633333
>>717633333
>>
>>717633333
>OY VEY
>>
File: tough kitty.jpg (193KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
tough kitty.jpg
193KB, 720x960px
believing in more than 1 gender is sexist because you are placing limitations on your sex by saying that only certain genders can bla bla bla

>girly boy
wuh-oh better cut off that penis, boys can't be girly
>>
File: 63E.jpg (39KB, 565x412px) Image search: [Google]
63E.jpg
39KB, 565x412px
>>717623744
This also pic related OP's GF
>>
So did trans guys/girls collectively trade in the "born this way" card which was scientifically proven to gain the extra numbers from the tumblr crowd?

Bit of a silly way to lose legitimacy tbh.
>>
>>717633333
a thread died waiting for this post
OP was gonna shoot his computer with an AK
>>
>>717633024
so you would honestly be fine as a server or public servant, trying to help this person and say "Yes, non-man-non-woman-non-fluid-sexual-being" or "No, non-man-non-woman-non-fluid-sexual-being" to every fucking question. It is ridiculous for all these self-entitled to expect the world to cater to them in all these ways.

And a name is the same at all.
>>
>>717633348
so you are a dude.
>>
>>717633696
Well, by nature, a name is a noun, and a pronoun is, well, a pronoun. They're fairly similar enough.
>>
>>717626013
>implying even a small fraction of these phaggots have XXY chromosome
>implying that is an explanation for all the millions of confused mentally ill retards out there claiming to be trans
>implying that even if this is true, we will ever give a fuck
>>
>>717633333
CH-CH-CH-CHECKED
>>
File: latest.jpg (53KB, 384x433px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
53KB, 384x433px
>>717633333
quints don't lie
>>
File: shizu.jpg (369KB, 595x650px) Image search: [Google]
shizu.jpg
369KB, 595x650px
>>717633742
No I'm not.
I'm an genderfluid (mano) person
>>
>>717633387
What if it turns out you absorbed your fetal twin, and while being a human with XX, you have tissues in your body with XY?

I mean, that wouldn't be behaving as if it were the case. There are medical cases like that, today, even.
>>
>>717623250
There is "male and female"
and there is "heterosexual and homosexual"

lately there has been a huge influx in SUBCATEGORIES of homosexuality due to larger fetish groups forming than ever before facilitated by social media and smart phones exporting the internet into the hands of "normies"

in the end though, they are just fags
>>
File: IMG_1705.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1705.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
Take a good swing with one of these and beat the chromosome out of her.
>>
>>717633516
I was always open to discussion And I do mean discussion. She hated everything I believe, and she hated my core principals, my morals. She treated them with disdain. Nothing I could do about that.
>>
File: cawfee.jpg (12KB, 206x193px) Image search: [Google]
cawfee.jpg
12KB, 206x193px
>>717633333
Your quints have called me here to tell you that you are 100% correct. The person who you're replying to is retarded.

>>717626185
There are only two genders because the brain reacts to create hormones based on your gender. If you're male you create testosterone. If you're female, you create estrogen. It's not "fluid" because of what you just said, your chromosomes. Nothing is down to interpretation. If you're a faggot, you're a guy with a fetish for men. That's it. You're not a female or anything in your mind.

Those birth defects are people who are sterile at birth. They aren't "trans" people. A trans person is a person who transitions, hence the "trans" in their name. Those people are just genetic mishaps.
>>
>>717633453
There's a neutral pronoun that goes by they/them/themself. It's not that hard to employ and people just take it as an universal.

>>717633696
I'd just say "Yes" or "Sure" lol. Were I to address, I'd just go for the one I mentioned before. People take it as universal.
>>
>>717634017
"genderfluid"
thousands of years of recorded history yet it never happened until this decade

you must be b8 here
>>
>>717634017
you have a dick...you are a man. if you expect other people to except the difference between sex and gender, then you need to acknowledge that you are a man identifying as mano.
>>
>>717634037
horrible and tragic outliers don't make the rule. because some unnatural mutation may arise does not mean we all must normalize men bisecting their penis and pushing it up inside their body and calling themselves Caitlin.
>>
>>717634321
>tfw Two-Spirit Indians tho
>>
>>717632231
I used to get mistaken for a chick all the time when I had long hair. Wore masculine clothes, but my face is extremely feminine.
So I grew a beard of wookie-esque proportions.
> mfw the girliest chick ever walked over to me in a club, shook my hand, and said "I'm straight, but you have my support sister"
>>
File: 1445753625789.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1445753625789.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>717634017
>I'm an genderfluid (mano) person
please leave
>>
>>717634275
but what if that person insisted then that you were insensitive to their identity. "You call my friend with the respect of 'ma'am' or 'sir.'" Don't get lazy, either support this bullshit 100 or not at all. don't a la carte it.
>>
>>717633333
the mighty quints of truth
>>
>>717634437
that's just what the injins call lgbtqblt
>>
>>717623250
Your girlfriend should end her own suffering.

Tell her to off herself in a gas chamber.

There are only 2 genders.

There is only 1 orientation, straight.

Anything else is a mental illness and should be shoved in a gas chamber.

There is no such thing as "another gender".

You are what you're born with.

If you're born with both, you're a freak of nature.

There is nothing more.

Hail Hitler.
>>
All this started when somefag or some fucking Dyke decided they want to be more special than the next homo. So they just started putting some labels on some bullshit. Calling it whatever they want. Then now they want to cry because they're not respected or they're offended by something. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>717634017
You are a male with an identity built around a fetish.
>>
>>717634433
Okay, but I never asked for that great of a leap. I was just mentioning that there are enough outliers to make the phenomenon visible in the field of medical science.

>>717633387
>two genders end of discussion
>chromosomes
>gender

>>717634037
>being a human with XX
>tissues in your body with XY
>cases like that today

Not, give every dysphoric individual irreversible surgery, instead of say, therapy and proper medical assessment. Christ, anon.
>>
>>717634154
But you've already made up your mind with regards to gender. You may have been open to discussion, but it doesn't read like that right now.

And, yeah, people who hate you for beliefs or opinions are a bit shit.
>>
File: shizorunohug.jpg (3KB, 98x125px) Image search: [Google]
shizorunohug.jpg
3KB, 98x125px
>>717634321
Im not b8.
Well its happening?!Be thankful more diversity etc.We need to be strong together now.
>>717634330
I take pills to get more femme.And I'm getting that OP in febuary.
I would prefer if you wouldnt call me a boy since I'm neither.
>>717634551
I could..
>>717634818
You are soooooooo wrong haha!
>>
>>717634017
I thought the whole argument in this thread was pointing out the difference between gender and sex...did i miss something? Now Mano is acting like it is the same thing?
>>
>>717623250
There are technically more than 2 genders but their chromosome abnormalities and only .04% of the population is impacted by it
>>
>>717634644
>Then they're an idiot.
Going around assuming that people will know how you portray yourself on such a personal matter is what a snob would do. People who retaliate in that manner are usually just attention seekers. Someone who is convinced and compromised with living a gender identity will have the patience and the skin to crash with those situations in a comprehensive way.
>>
>>717634017
You are a subhuman.

I sincerely despise you.

You are the reason that society is becoming degenerate.

You are a disgrace to HUMANITY.

You are also a disgrace to the white race.

You need to end your life.
You have a penis, and you are a male.

Stop asking for attention you fucking man-whore, and go do something useful with yourself for once, except for whine for gender equality.
>>
File: Extend me to your inner self.jpg (15KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
Extend me to your inner self.jpg
15KB, 395x395px
>>717634977
Because mano(Genderfluid) is going to be the future darling.You should better get used to it..
I bet youre a white straight guy
>>
>>717623250
I think you're lying about having a gf OP. You're literally hare just to start shit with this thread that is posted up every day.
>>
>>717634943
bro. if you have a dick you are a male by sex and "mano" by gender according to the arguments of this thread. you can't have you're cake and eat it too. And this is why those who say gender and sex are the same thing have a leg to stand on, because you refuse to except it yourself.
>>
>>717635197
Are you assuming his fucking race, sexuality, and gender?

>It's fucking 2017
>>
>>717634943
That's something b8 would say

You reek of false flag

>>717635197
why even waste our time?
there's no lulz here
>>
>>717634943
Diversity is a disease.

Racial equality is a disease.

Any form of equality is a disease.

We should give faggots the 1930s treatment.

AKA shove them in the gas chambers.

Do you realize that you're a mistake, or do you think that it's alright to be whoever you are?

You are a literal cancer of society.

You need to die.
>>
File: 10032264_1.jpg (37KB, 482x317px) Image search: [Google]
10032264_1.jpg
37KB, 482x317px
>>717635197
Mano's going to be the future in the gas chamber.

PS nice b8.
>>
>>717635161
your position is destabilizing. either you respect a persons point of view and give them the courtesy of a respect address, or you don't.
>>
>>
>>717634943
If you were born a male with male chromosomes and male genitals then you are by very definition a male. Your sexual orientation can be hetero, or homo, or it can be so deflated that is doesn't even present itself. Then there are mental illnesses that account for beastiality and arousal from inanimate objects.

Beyond that, you're just being a special snowflake using tags in a snowflake community of homosexuals that are unable to come to terms with that reality, likely due to the trauma experienced growing up in a society where homosexuals never exceed 8% of the population, averaging closer to 3%
>>
File: 3017201.jpg (316KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
3017201.jpg
316KB, 1680x945px
>>
>>717635300
Eh, the argument has more depth than dicks and pussies, depending on the anon arguing. But, it's this in a nutshell.
>>
File: Kekd.jpg (36KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kekd.jpg
36KB, 700x400px
>>
File: aryan-master-race.jpg (206KB, 329x432px) Image search: [Google]
aryan-master-race.jpg
206KB, 329x432px
>>
File: 129958-004-C9B8B89D (1).jpg (18KB, 343x450px) Image search: [Google]
129958-004-C9B8B89D (1).jpg
18KB, 343x450px
>>
>>717635197
you totally sidestepped the question. how do you expect other people to accept gender as unique from sex when you can't yourself.
>>
>>
>>717635610
>>717635576
>>717635544
stop shitposting faggot
>>
>>
File: 1482315013375.png (297KB, 628x436px) Image search: [Google]
1482315013375.png
297KB, 628x436px
Sooo....when are otherkin going to joint the show?
>>
File: pangu.png (690KB, 824x762px) Image search: [Google]
pangu.png
690KB, 824x762px
>>717635185
>except for whine for gender equality.
its not whining its complaining because our goverment is shit and our society is shit!
We are the future!
>>717635390
Edgy guys are being ignored
>>717635492
ignored
>>717635300
I'm going to get both though so I can have the cake and eat it too! get over it cis male
>>717635315
Sorry.I shouldnt have done that
>>717635565
>If you were born a male with male chromosomes and male genitals then you are by very definition a male
WRONG
I feel like I am a boy or a girl sometimes so that equals I'm mono..#
>>717635690
I can I accept everyone and everygender because its important to raise diversity!
>>
>>717635390
But, then you are creating a world where all of the superior race lives in equal harmony, free of the burdens of said other inferior races. Free of poverty and lack of opportunity, where there will be resources to liquidate, more space to live in, and more riches to distribute. Which you claimed was a disease. That, equality. You will have created a cancer of society just by acting on your beliefs.

You might have to kill yourself in your ideal world.
>>
https://a.pomf.cat/wksgnc.mp4
>>
File: 1479000725538s.jpg (3KB, 125x113px) Image search: [Google]
1479000725538s.jpg
3KB, 125x113px
>>717634943
gotta be b8
>>
>>717635716
You're not needed Hitler.... fuck, never thought I'd say that....

The multi-gender team is losing this fight anyway
>>
>>717635894
Now even I think this is bait.
>>
File: SnapLeakCF_1243.png (398KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
SnapLeakCF_1243.png
398KB, 422x750px
Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf
>>
>>717635197
Hey man Tumblr is that way >
>>
File: adolfhitler.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
adolfhitler.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>717635752
Stop being a nigger, faggot.
>>
>>717626013
>Labelling these people who are not entirely male and also not entirely female as another gender is not wrong.

Can we just agree to use "Defective"?
>>
File: hitler1.jpg (25KB, 480x346px) Image search: [Google]
hitler1.jpg
25KB, 480x346px
>>717635894
3 of those posts were me, kek,

Faggot-fucker. 100% bait.
>>
>>717623250
I think that while there may be more than two gender identities, we don't need specific phrases for each notch on an essentially infinite spectrum. Especially when not adhering to, or not knowing a new phrase, is misgendering, an apparently grave offense.

He, she, and they for anything else, should one prefer not to be he or she. These three words cover all cases sufficiently. Bellowing for more is just a result of people who have come to believe that everyone needs to show incredible sensitivity towards each exception, as if anyone outside of the norm should be some revered snowflake. They'll cry bigot otherwise.
>>
File: Flag.jpg (53KB, 750x531px) Image search: [Google]
Flag.jpg
53KB, 750x531px
>>717635544
>>717635576
>>717635610
>>717635390

This pic is for you, failed ideologues.

>>717635502
It's not.

When you offer your respect to someone and they reject it because you didn't comply with their privileged position at once, then they're not worthy of respect. It's like calling a noble by one of his titles just to see them insist that you should call them by ALL of their repertoire.

That's an ass move and you don't have to keep respecting an ass.
>>
>>717636108
what's with this shill everywhere
>>
Man this thread lost whatever /b/alls it had
>>
>>717635894
WRONG
I feel like I am a boy or a girl sometimes so that equals I'm mono..#

Answer this honestly - if someone were to feel like a table or chair or spoon periodically
Would that mean they are part table? That there is some sort of scientifically pursued classification delving into this "gender" and that it should be taught as a possibility to tie your self worth and identity to as a child?
>>
>>717636296
but we are all tables
>>
>>717636173
m8 I am telling this queer he is a deluded queer while you shitpost nazi propaganda, pull your head out
>>
File: hitler_2443631b.jpg (50KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_2443631b.jpg
50KB, 620x387px
>>717635910
No, equal harmony isn't my perfect world.

A FAIR and JUST world is my perfect world.

Economic classes will still exist.
Classes of living will exist.

Just different races would exist.

It won't be equality, it would be FAIRNESS.
>>
>>717636280
'tis a bot, anon. Of yore.
>>
File: 48354001.cached.jpg (76KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
48354001.cached.jpg
76KB, 800x500px
>>717636260
The Soviets are great people!

They also put faggots into prisons and labor camps.
>>
File: ìt is anon.jpg (64KB, 665x830px) Image search: [Google]
ìt is anon.jpg
64KB, 665x830px
>>717635941
I'm not b8
I will post pictures in some months of my new genitals!
>>717636102
+1
>>717636142
I dont even use tumblr only porn and furrys
>>717636242
Well I reply to everyone because I'm a gentle person!
>>717636296
>are part table?
No because this isnt the same!
This is just being dumb.Because no one would ever say that.And if Chairs should beome a gender or whatever...I'm all for it.More diversity!It's great dude
Even though no one is going to be a table they can stil feel like one.I know it sounds weird
>>
Me and my boy discussing the ongoing faggotry in this thread.
>>
>>717635894
You shouldn't be up this late you have school tomorrow you don't want to miss that 9th grade history test that you labeled racist
>>
>>717636581
but you are a table alreadylike everyone
>>
>>717636433
>>717636540

>>>/pol/
We concentrate you dumbasses there. Kindly go.
>>
>>717632549
Nigga plz
Facebook got exposed for it, Reddit did too, Both were censoring pro trump and right wing content

Google is in the same boat as them
>>
>>717629192
Rofl where the fuck did you get that? I'm stealing it for the lols
>>
>>717636581
Why do you think feelings Trump facts ?
>>
>>717636581
>No because this isnt the same!
>This is just being dumb.Because no one would ever say that.
See, now you're the one that is being intolerant. Just because you see it as a ridiculous notion, doesn't mean other people do. For some people, you laughing at the idea of them being a table is horrible. What makes you the arbiter of what constitutes the limits of self imposed sexual identity?

You either stick with objectivity, facts, i.e. MALE / FEMALE or you end up with literally anything, there is no limit.
>>
There's 2.

Male, female,
both,
neither,
somewhere in between.

But only 2.
>>
>>717623744
>femme
>butch
I'm pretty sure that's jut how lesbians differentiate each other, not genders.

Also, why are there so many fucking repeats?
>>
>>717636857
and table like meand you
>>
>>717636433
Fairness is a measure of equal. For something to be fair, it may also be just. For something to be just, it does not have to be true, or correct. For something to be just, it must also support liberty. And to support liberty, is to support a lack of total freedom. And to do that, is to support justice.

So if you live in a fair and just society, you live in a world where the balance between truths and freedoms are kept in check by one another. Equality.
>>
>>717623744
also, I thought those were fucking unknown pokemon lmao
>>
>>717636684
I just derided him for posting nazi propaganda but fuck you for attempting to suppress any other viewpoint, cry more that he will shitpost here indefinitely
>>
>>717635894
>I'm going to
I will concede that to make a point. you WILL, but UNTIL then you are dude with a cock, and once you have both you will be a dude with an added hermaphrodite organs.
>>
File: bce.jpg (46KB, 608x402px) Image search: [Google]
bce.jpg
46KB, 608x402px
>>717636684
>Concentrate.
>>
>>717636581
What color did you dye your hair this week
>>
>>717636857
Holy shit. This.
>>
>>717636701
Sources?
>>
>>717636926
Liberty isn't just.

Freedom and liberty are a cancer.

It's the biggest lie.

The true existence is survival of the fittest.
>>
>>717636974
;^)
>>
File: 1483490484574.jpg (279KB, 660x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1483490484574.jpg
279KB, 660x1004px
>>
>>717634017
so you are a defective human with a mental illness.
>>
>>717637011
table color
>>
File: 14469212728_a563988361_b.jpg (169KB, 718x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14469212728_a563988361_b.jpg
169KB, 718x1024px
>>717636949
I was just memeing, Anon.
I take it if it was wrong. Sowwy.
>>
>>717626185
You could just had called him a faggot.
that was noice research do
>>
Whoever gets dubs gets an hd
nazi wallpaper.
>>
>>717636280
At least the bot has intelligence
>>
>>717637215
hd table wallpaper please
>>
File: joala.jpg (24KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
joala.jpg
24KB, 600x522px
>>717636651
I'm actually studying something
>>717636672
Not really.
>>717636774
English please
>>717636833
>there is no limit.
Well thats right.Only the future can tell what genders are going to come..
>>717636957
I'm still NO BOY I'm in the middle.Its like trans but both
>>717637011
Coloured it last week black and white
>>717637117
Wrong I'm unlike you.Unlike a person who cant think outside of the borders
>>
>>717635894
>I can I accept everyone and everygender because its important to raise diversity!
you are still not answering the question. If even "mano"s can't recognize the difference between gender and sex, then neither does anyone else have to to cater to you. You are a man. Stop bitching because others don't see you as anything but a confused man.
>>
File: adolf-hitler-32.jpg (143KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler-32.jpg
143KB, 900x750px
>>717637181
HALTEN!

You aren't me, IMPERSONATION!
>>
>>717624372
LOL RETARD ALERT
>>
>>717637286
thats lie uyr table
>>
>>717623250
Gender is a social state
Sex is a physical state

Historically speaking, nearly every culture in the world has recognized more than 2 genders at some point. There is no arguing that fact.
>>
File: 20150501155218!Hitlermusso2_edit.jpg (205KB, 700x1106px) Image search: [Google]
20150501155218!Hitlermusso2_edit.jpg
205KB, 700x1106px
Feels good to see faggots getting destroyed.

I bet he did *nazi* that coming.
>>
File: jez.jpg (18KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
jez.jpg
18KB, 240x228px
>>717637305
Im not a confused man.You are the confused one.-
Im going away now because you cant handle what I am.
>>717637354
nuh
Gbay!
>>
>>717637286
Studying for the gender studies final ?
>>
>>717626458
Incorrect
>>
>>717623250
I think you need to dump the retarded cunt, dont date sjws, it just enables their idiocy.
>>
File: adolfhitler-91-279x372.jpg (29KB, 279x372px) Image search: [Google]
adolfhitler-91-279x372.jpg
29KB, 279x372px
>>717637286
You're a filthy faggot male with a cock, that jerks it to males and females.

You are a subhuman.
>>
>>717636540
wonder what was he reading remember seen garfield you cant eat all that lasagna.
>>
>>717632300
more like avoid you out of disgust and the evident futility of talking sense into you
>>
>>
>>717637502
>>717637286

liars ur both tables dont ty to avoid it
>>
>>717637286
I bet your therapist needs his own therapist to cope with your stupidity
>>
>>717636581
>I'm all for it.More diversity!It's great dude
>Even though no one is going to be a table they can stil feel like one.I know it sounds weird

Ok.
My gender is "raceKin", it means that I get aroused by race play, bigotry, basically acting out bigoted white power fantasies with brown and black women. It also means that my inflammatory rhetoric which you might traditionally perceive as "racist", "sexist", "mysoginistic" or generally "bigoted" is actually my true expressed gender - if you deny my right to say it without judgement and social consequence, you are in fact the bigot that just doesn't understand that there are a multitude of genders with complex psychological underpinnings and you need to check your gender privilege
>>
File: akg_102994_sm 2.jpg (78KB, 623x413px) Image search: [Google]
akg_102994_sm 2.jpg
78KB, 623x413px
>>717637612
Shit wrong image.
>>
>>717637668
no. your table
>>
>>717637307
I'm not impersonating.
This is José Ángel Conchello, President of the National Action Party of Mexico during the 70s.

I'm this guy and I'm sorry if I offended the nazi. The one thing I don't tolerate is intolerance
>>717636684
>>
>>717637422
kek
>>
File: 1470803309216.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1470803309216.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>717637286
>I'm still NO BOY I'm in the middle.Its like trans but both
Top Kek. Made my night anon. you are dismissed now
>>
>>717637668
>>
>>717637703
>not naming all 4chan images so you don't mess up and have good filenames

LUL
>>
>>717637502
TABLE
A
B
L
E
>>
>>717637075
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/facebook-is-censoring-our-views-and-this-is-feeding-extremism-a7029251.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2252970/now-reddit-is-censoring-the-alt-right-after-founder-gets-fed-up-of-being-called-a-paedo/

took 3 seconds for both links you lazy fuck
>>
File: nazi_s13.gif (83KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
nazi_s13.gif
83KB, 460x288px
>>717637725
No worries, it's all good.

Heil Hitler!
>>
>>717637286
youre delusional living in a world of fantasy
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>>
>>717623250
More than two in my opinion because, I count bisexual or gender fluid as a gender...
>>
>>717637079
Liberty can be just. In fact, what you proposed was just that. If you're going to liberate the master race, then you're going to be committing a great justice in your eyes. A greater good, so to speak. So I want you to tell me how enabling the better perceived freedoms and perceived rights of a peoples, aka liberation, isn't just, as you seem to rationalize it.

The biggest lie is total freedom. There is never any total freedom in a society. When there is total freedom, it stops being a society altogether. If the "true existence is survival of the fittest", then the survival of the fittest inherit a natural right to exist, and that is a truth. So, they have freedoms that you can't tread on, without enforcing a lie.

You talk the talk, but this is nothing more than low-level shitposting.
>>
File: pol visits another board.webm (1MB, 960x396px) Image search: [Google]
pol visits another board.webm
1MB, 960x396px
>>717623250
>>
File: Its wired isnt it.gif (4KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
Its wired isnt it.gif
4KB, 240x300px
>>717637547
Just because of that Mr.Hitler post I'm going to stay and argue more with you white cis scum I know I sound like a klisheé but ITS FUCKING TRUE
>>717637512
yea.why?
>>717637617
I don't need one anymore
>>717637668
You go bro! If that is the thing oyu like go for it I'm no one to say its not allowed et
>>717637744
Good that I could enlighten you :)
>>717637839
You are a sad person then
>>
>>717637709
i am table
no
you are tabel
>>
Tell her that if gender is a spectrum, than there is no such thing as "cis-gendered," and thus no such thing as non-binary, as it implies a binary exists. Also, you might as well go ahead and tell her that if gender roles are socially constructed, and sexuality has no bearing on gender, than what exactly defines maleness or femaleness, apart from a mental disease like dysmorphia?
>>
>>717637286
You can't "think outside the boarders" you are just a boy who can't cope with that fact. You're a lonely loser who somehow cucked HIMself
>>
>>717637929
intolerance, bigotry, racism is permissible so long as its classed as a gender?

awesome!
>>
File: 1470801057215.gif (2MB, 295x254px) Image search: [Google]
1470801057215.gif
2MB, 295x254px
>>717637929
>enlighten you
>>
>>717637940
tabel good. know u aer table inside and outsied
>>
>>717637929
Id say realist over sad
>>
File: 9b863356f9021685b660de39035c71bf.jpg (220KB, 1400x945px) Image search: [Google]
9b863356f9021685b660de39035c71bf.jpg
220KB, 1400x945px
I identify as Hitlergender.

My gender consists of gassing Jews, killing gypsies, and oppressing Europe.

My nouns are "Heil" and "Sieg".

Guess what my name is?
>>
>>717638099
table
>>
>>717637929
When people feel threatened, they tend to shut down and stop listening.

It's not unique to any one person. Just about everyone does this at some point in time. If this isn't bait, I think you're doing that right this second, as you're not used to this environment.
>>
>>717623744
Damn Game Freak comming out with all these new Uknown forms
>>
>>717638059
no outside tabel, bitch mother you shit
>>
File: B9lo0zG.jpg (444KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
B9lo0zG.jpg
444KB, 1920x1200px
>>717637929
You're a faggot, Harry.

IT'S HERR HITLER FOR YOU, YOU UNTERMENSCH!
>>
>>717627445
Hermaphrodism is a sex. A physical expression of a genetic state

They're too rare to be a gender.

People shouldnt talk about things they dont know about
>>
>>717637789
>"Voices"
It's an opinion piece, anon.

>tfw muh Milo
Reddit has a huge margin of Trump supporters. check /r/thedonald and its late popularity.

If you're the one making the claims, you have to bring the sources bby <3

Thanks tho.
>>
>>717638195
o stll table inside
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>
>>717637929
You're just a 14 year old who's upset because you're dad wouldn't let you watch Cinderella when your were 4 and now you're just a pathetic little boy who listens to bullet for my valintine and draws sonic gender fluid fan art.
>>
I hate faggots yes I do, I hate faggots you should too.
>>
>>717638288
no true tabel fallacy

abort
>>
>>717638244
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/may/09/facebook-newsfeed-censor-conservative-news

youre plugging your ears and screaming to drown me out but its ok, one day youll wake up
>>
>>717638376
Why tho?
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 480x318px
>>717638159
>>
File: c88.jpg (31KB, 393x382px) Image search: [Google]
c88.jpg
31KB, 393x382px
In the shower it goes!
>>
>>717635185
your opinions are not mainstream

you are in the minority

never forget that your worldview is unpopular

your ideas are bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>717637668
Dude...
Way to play the game. I like it.
>>
File: hello.gif (216KB, 593x900px) Image search: [Google]
hello.gif
216KB, 593x900px
>>717638096
Being that is sad
>>717638024
Is something wrong?Just don' t leave me alone with these ppl ok :D I'm getting mad jesus
>>717637984
Never cucked myself.Whatever
>>717638019
As long as its classed as gender yes!But no one will like you and you will have no support so good luck!
>>717638143
>as you're not used to this environment.
I'm very used to this enviroment!
>>717638235
ignored
>>717638336
edgy ignored
>>
>>717623250
She's wrong
>>
>>717623250
Why is it so important to you that there only be two?

Doesn't hurt anyone, so who gives a fuck? Your only real problem is that you have to actually get to know people rqther than just look at them.
>>
File: genderfluid.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
genderfluid.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>717634017
Sure you are.
>>
>>717637929
if you are not b8 i think you're in the wrong place for be shitposting
>>
>>717638288
>Ctrl + F
>"table"

>Ctrl + F
>"tabel"

no
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.