[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here has had sex in public? Where did you do it? My gf

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

File: outdoor-public-fuck-15.jpg (62KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
outdoor-public-fuck-15.jpg
62KB, 850x567px
Who here has had sex in public? Where did you do it?

My gf and I want to try it at some point but aren't sure where - suggestions for beginners?
>>
Used to have it all the time with my ex on a park near my house.
>>
File: outdoor-public-fuck-13.jpg (74KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
outdoor-public-fuck-13.jpg
74KB, 850x567px
>>
>>717608382
With lots of people around? And when, night or daytime?
>>
>>717608146

just banged my 40 year old girlfriend outside of a skate park at night... right after we finished a cop pulled up and told us to leave hhahaha
>>
Looks pretty good to me
>>
>>717608507
How did it feel?
>>
File: outdoor-public-fuck-01.jpg (73KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
outdoor-public-fuck-01.jpg
73KB, 850x567px
This bitch loves it
>>
>>717608452
Always at night. There was a house in front of the place tho, we saw people stalking a couple times.
>>
File: public-sex-6.jpg (181KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
public-sex-6.jpg
181KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>717609157
Was it lots of fun then?
>>
>>717608146
Not sure if it counts but I used to fuck my girlfriend in the rear of my van, which was always conveniently parked at the city's square. Real old clunker at that, all it needed was to paint "Free candy"
>>
In a lake, with other folks swimming around. That's how we conceived our child.
>>
>>717609340
Made her feel extra horny, pussy was dripping wet. Most bitches seem to like the feeling of almost getting caught fucking.
>>
>>717609689

I can confirm. Happens the same with my gf. But tbh I also cum faster
>>
>>717609689
So a definite recommend?
>>
>>717609884
On the topic, how do you make yourself come slower in general?
>>
>>717608146
The trill of getting caught always makes it more exciting, me and my wife do it a least once every couple months.
>>
>>717609884
>>717609689

I concur, at first I thought it was because of the hard wooden floor in the truck, but then someone tried to open the doors and she came in an instant
>>
>>717609426
Gf and I would love to fuck in a car - just need to wait till she can drive - or even till I can, then she could touch my cock as I'm driving
>>
>>717609981
Sure, go for it mate. Just find a nice place and be aware, tell her to wear a dress with no panties.
>>
>>717610282
My god, I definitely want her to do that some time, she's entertained the idea but never done it - I feel like this could be a dirty year
>>
>>717610058
badly fitting condoms, thinking about president, realizing that there is no real purpose for the life

>>717610243
It ain't that great if you got a small car, trust me on this one, I fucked in an old sport car, had to take the seat out to properly fit for the fuck. Nothing beats having a van, or a truck, two seats for her to just lie down and take your shift stick in mouth, or just doing it on the hard wooden floor. Damn, I wonder if I like fucking her, or just fucking anything in my car.
>>
GF likes to give me head while I drive. As for public: we did it in a bathroom stall in a grocery store during the middle of the day (it was a single use room though with a lock). We have also done it outside behind a power box that is about 7 ft tall and 6ft wide during the night.

I really want to go hiking and fuck her somewhere off trail though, that is on my bucket list.
>>
>>717608146
Dance floor of a club called Tequila, during a foam party. Some girl I'd just met, had an audience by the end. Never got her name, number, anything.
>>
>>717610636
Did anyone try to join in or only spectate?
>>
Easiest way to start, on a beach tucked away, in the woods or in a car, then work your way up from there
>>
>>717610616
Hahahaha, that's very helpful

Also, yes, I get that - I imagine that small cars would be best for fondling/hand stuff/oral
>>
Yeah heaps of places including underwater in public swimming pools, in cars at parks, at the beach in middle of day, in sand dunes, in public toilets, in forests and even at a festival.
>>
>>717610820
Just spectators
>>
Not like super public or anything but my Gf and I always park behind the warehouse where I work and fuck in the car. We used to go halfway to this smaller town and park in a mile long driveway but it took to long to get out to. Whenever I have her pick me up we fuck behind my work. I keep wanting to do it in the warehouse after my boss leaves but she isn't down yet.
>>
>public pool at night
>public toilets
>beach x2
>in a car park a bunch of times

they love it
>>
>>717610540
Just tell her to put a dress on and ask her out. Take her to a nice place at evening and start kissing, eventually, if she wants it and you make her horny it's gonna happen.
>>
>>717609246
Sauce??
>>
>>717610849
I remember the time she wanted to give me an oral in the old car, couldn't shift for shit because five centimeters between seats, uncomfortable for her, pain in the back after. but to be honest, if you want to return the favor with hand while driving, small cars are better at that, no shoulder dislocating, and the trucks have this wondrous idea to have only one point belt in the middle, so if she's a "safety" girl, you better have 2 meters long hand and four elbows on that motherfucker.

And to the delay tactic, nothing makes you go forever like a smaller condom, preferably one of the "extra safe" ones, the discomfort usually does the trick, but the extra safeness guarantees that you will feel like fucking her through your boxers. managed to go for hours, made her scream so many times I lost count, didn't bust a nut, the show ended with me getting back cramps after almost three hours of consensual sex in a missionary position in front of a fridge.
>>
Had sex at a park, they had stairs leading up to a garden, pretty secluded cause of all the plants and stuff. She wore a sundress, blew me and had her ride me, until some old couple came up. Almost got caught.
>>
for beginners; i'd go with like a parking garage, a big one, or a rest stop just off an interstate highway or something. it's in a car, or whatever, but people could catch you. the excitement is still there
>>
>>717608146

did it with my girlfriend in a park by the river in my car, park ranger interrupted and knocked on the window and i had to get out of the car covering my junk while he said you cant do that here and i drove away embarrassed to all hell. last time i ever tried
>>
When I was 17, I fucked my friends Mum when she was drunk at a house party in the woods behind her house. I blew my load deep inside her hairy pussy as I fucked her from behind. She just pulled off her pants, wiped my cum from her cunt and handed them to me. Then she pulled down her skirt and went straight back to the party.
>>
>>717611454
>>717610282
This. Dress is best, skirt and no bra is next best.

Here's the thing - you can become a registered sex offender if you're caught. So be careful, unless you really don't care about being murdered.

My tips are - car: use a sunscreen in front and park in a dark spot with little traffic. A spot on the street around the corner of a big house (not next to a front door) works very well. Also, in an industrial or business park at night is good - you just have to blend in. Try not fog the windows.

Out of the way places are great. Parks are the WORST place to do it. There are always cops patrolling parks for drug addicts and public fuckers. Residential alleys work great. Behind shopping centers and bowling alleys are good spots. Surprisingly, the upper levels of sports arenas are pretty good spots. Back of a dollar theater or a shit-tier movie works for a BJ but fucking is a bit difficult.

The real question you have to ask yourself is: how much do you care about being caught by the cops? Fingerbanging and a handy are not likely to be noticed. But someone can notice and call the cops without alerting you. Where I live, it's all illegal.
>>
OMFG GUYS, I almost died - I just sent my gf a photo from another tab completely forgetting about the dowloaded image bar at the bottom of the screen from the pics I got for this thread, and she saw immediately and asked what was going on, and I literally froze - I actually fairly easily managed to convince her it was for a thread asking about having sex in public, oh my lord that was scary
>>
Sure, is awesome!
did it with different girlfriends, in the forest outside a festival, in a public pool while there were other people, in a train toilet, in the car in a parking area, in a kitchen of a hostel... thats all i can recall atm
>>
>>717611668
Just serch outdoor/public fucking on google, it should be there
>>
I did it in a lake while skinny dipping. Does that count?
>>
>>717612054
Great suggestion, thank you very much!
>>
>>717608146
As other anons have said, cars are a great place to start. Just be aware that it is very difficult to get in a good position and you wont have many options. If you want to move up from there, try getting her out of her clothes while driving at night. I got my highschool gf completely naked while driving down the highway at night on a regular basis because you can't see into cars unless you're right beside them. Be careful with fingering, you can get distracted pretty easily
>>
>>717610058

When you see you're about to cum change to a position you feel less.
>>
>>717614438
Another good one is mall clothing store changing rooms. Go for the big stores like macy's or JC penny, they have a lot of change stalls with no one watching. See if you can get her to wear lingerie from the store while you fuck her in there then put them back on the rack after
>>
>>717614671
there is usually a lack of motivation since the body is motivating you to finish the job.
>>
>>717608146
French guy here

There are some bushes just near the Eiffel tower in Paris that are just great to have outdoor sex at night.
>>
>>717613168
For the no bra, that's imossible as my gf's a 36D, so she would never go without a bra ;) but no panties she definitely seems up for, so I look forward to that.

I definitely understand your point about the dangers/ramifications of getting caught.

Do you think a quiet bathroom could work?
>>
i havent had any sex ever in my whole entire life
>>
File: 1483302869072.jpg (151KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483302869072.jpg
151KB, 960x960px
>>717615074
>For the no bra, that's imossible as my gf's a 36D, so she would never go without a bra ;)

Then don't have sex in public you waste of human space.
>>
>>717614671
Problem with this though is that the girl will usually lose all enjoyment if you suddenly change - it's especially a pain when they say they're close to coming and you feel it too because you know you're going to bust your nut before them
>>
>>717615074
zip up sweatshirts are your friend then. Just don't expect her to be completely braless for long, you have an hour tops before she starts getting pain from them bouncing around freely
>>
File: raw.gif (808KB, 284x304px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
808KB, 284x304px
>>717615293
>>
>Be me
>Be 17
>Be with girl who was 15.
>Long dark hair, ultra petite, short, but C-cups and a sex drive to rival mine
>Germantown, Maryland
>Newly built meeting lodge for one of those Kiwanis/Rotary/Mason clubs, looks like a little chapel or church
>Walls are up, roof is on, windows are in, but doors are not
>Saturday afternoon
>Construction crews gone
>Roll into rear parking lot
>Walk into building
>Forward into lobby
>I drop my pants
>She drops her pants and pulls up her shirt
>33Cs come out
>Dick comes up
>She's wet as fuck
>Enter her missionary position
>Finish her from the rear
>MFW she comes right as I do
>MFW I had sex in a church
>MFW no face

Artistic works of fiction, maybe, but I'll never forget that day.

FUUUUUUUUCK

I want her back so bad.
>>
>>717615535
I will keep the zip up sweatshirts in mind and give them a mention
>>
File: msy.gif (870KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
msy.gif
870KB, 300x210px
>>717615777
>>
>>717615777
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>717615777
I know what you mean anon. I had a 16 yo gf when I was 18 in high school. Used to always fuck in the parking lot of a truck stop/motel on the way back to her house. One night they had one of those modular homes on a flatbed. Sliding door was unlocked. Fucked her completely naked on the floor with the doors open
>>
>>717616358
I wish I had pics. Fuck. I've had a few girls when I was younger, but that was long ago - cell phones didn't have cameras then, fuck. What I wouldn't give for a few nudes of each of the few girls I've fucked over my pathetic lifetime....
>>
And holy shit! I got trips! Win.

>>717616411
Fucking win, Anon. Treasure those memories. Best times ever.
>>
>>717608146
many times mostly in the middle of the day around noon. my ex and I have fucked in the high school bathroom, the art classroom, my car, her mom's car, a museum, my friend's bed, morning time in a room full of sleeping girls... I have tons of stories.
>>
File: DSC02440.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02440.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>717616797
Such a shame. I took tons of pics but still wish I had more, even considering getting a spycam to record even more.

>>717616925
Oh hell yes. Here's one from after she was 18 and we were in the woods. It was right before hunting season started
>>
>>717612710
moar
>>
>>717608146
Once.
At the side of a main road leading into Brighton, England.
Next to the chick's boyfriend's flat.
Got squirted on.
Sun came up, still fucking, people walking dogs... cars going past etc.
>>
>>717617411
anybody stop to watch?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.