[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Relatives you fuck Starting with my neice

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 16

File: 1463083859798.jpg (214KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463083859798.jpg
214KB, 1440x2560px
Relatives you fuck

Starting with my neice
>>
File: 1481741116402.jpg (273KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481741116402.jpg
273KB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: 1463083994910.jpg (216KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463083994910.jpg
216KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>717575992

incredible
>>
File: 1464331842208.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464331842208.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: 1463084360902.jpg (201KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463084360902.jpg
201KB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: 1463084394706.jpg (202KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463084394706.jpg
202KB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: 1463084449284.jpg (140KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463084449284.jpg
140KB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: 1463084203029.jpg (352KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463084203029.jpg
352KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>717575992
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

And in the off chance you aren't lying, that's incredibly fucked, OP. Get help. The both of you.
>>
>>717576590
Haven't been on /b much, have you?
>>
>>717575992
Tell the story!
>>
File: 1463084901237.jpg (211KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463084901237.jpg
211KB, 1440x2560px
>>717576590
We're together now but exiled from the family
>>
File: 1463084420452.jpg (175KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463084420452.jpg
175KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>717576705
Doesn't mean we don't have our own moral code here like prison.

>>717576767
Good for your family you sick fuck.
>>
>>717576767
Eyyy GG WP
>>
>>717576767
Tell the whole story goddammit
>>
>>717576709
Started when she was 18 and I was 23. Kicked out of family, now together and fuck everyday that's it
>>
>>717576907
nice.

more pics.
>>
File: 1463084171260.jpg (278KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463084171260.jpg
278KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>717576856
I never said we didn't have a moral code - /b is a cesspool and the morals here are very loose. If you expect anything else you might as well got to Reddit
>>
File: 1463084496131.jpg (290KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463084496131.jpg
290KB, 1440x2560px
Anyone else I'm out of pics
>>
greentext stories anyone?
>>
File: 1463084476267.jpg (348KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463084476267.jpg
348KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>717577040
As I said before, prison is just the same. I've heard out and sided with some pedos on things. But this is just twisted.
>>
>>717577117
And on top of that, he's posting her pics here. Like, they're entire relationship is based in sex and the emotional trauma to follow for both will be immense.
>>
>>717577117
Incest threads are common on this and gif boards fuck off
>>
>>717577214
You are an idiot.... kys
>>
>>717577117
Pedophiles are more fucked up than a consenting sexual relationship between a niece & uncle
/b isn't the place to argue morals - as I said before, try reddit
>>
>>717577398
>>717577411
Hey, kiddo. It's nice to come here and forget about standards for a little while, but the reality is these two will eventually get to a point where they realize they need more than sex and it will end very badly. This leads nowhere good. On top of that, most of those incest threads are either focused on Oedipus-type incest or siblings which I'm not necessarily opposed to. But to fuck your sibling's kid? Jesus Christ...
>>
>>717577562
I mean, despite the fact that they SUPPOSEDLY began this when she was 18. Ever seen the thread arguing that children starting at about 11 or 12 should be able to consent and sexual interest for kids at that age and beyond is based in scientific fact? Younger than that is fucked, I agree, but it's not that bad to be interested in kids in their teens. It's quite natural, actually.
>>
>>717577630
It's not like they're not consenting. Besides, there are much worse things to do
>>
>>717577839
I can think of few things worse than the defamation of human value and emotional and mental integrity.
>>
>>717577822
This is an incest thread, not a pedophile thread
>>
>>717578009
I fail to see how any of that is occurring - ask OP and back up your claims before you make assumptions
>>
>>717578012
You were the one who made the accusation a pedophile is more fucked up. And on top of that talking like this one somehow wasn't pedo despite the information provided by OP.
>>
>>717578153
One's opinion on the matter is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that the basis for the relationship was sexual in nature according to what OP said and the fact that he's sharing nudes of her here indiscriminately which means their relationship is unhealthy to begin with. This is true of any relationship regardless of the connection the two share together.
>>
>>717578167
You made the accusation that a pedophile isn't more fucked up.
OP didn't fuck some prepubescent dipshit, he's in a relationship with a consenting adult
>>
>>717578398
Which you suppose his saying it started when she was 18 is the truth. I'd hazard to guess that isn't the case.
>>
>>717578352
Are you aware of every single sexual kink they have? They might like it, she may have consented - either way she sent him the pictures and knows he has them
>>
>>717578546
My point on the sexual nature of the relationship still stands. Intimacy and lasting happiness does not lie in this alone as man does not live off of bread alone.
>>
>>717578491
Then it's your own problem for looking for an argument. Keep your morals, doubts, assumptions, and pessimism to yourself because no one on /b wants them
>>
What is her snap name?
>>
>>717578682
Quite to the contrary. This is an open forum for debate of all kinds. My accusations are as valid as this sick fuck posting this here.
>>
>>717578648
Do you plan on monitoring their relationship until you die? It's not really your business
>>
>>717578352
My god. What the fuck has /b/ become.
>>
>>717578824
Just as it wasn't OP's business to involve himself with his brother's/sister's kid. Nor to post personal photos shared between the two of them here. It's none of our business to view these photos and for some of us to beat it to them. What's your point?
>>
File: eOHse.jpg (98KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eOHse.jpg
98KB, 480x480px
>>717576856
>Doesn't mean we don't have our own moral code here like prison.
>>
>>717578927
Same as it has always been.
>>
>>717578938
My point is your opinion isn't wanted. This isn't a debate thread. Go and find a pedophilia thread and I'm sure you'll feel much more at home
>>
>>717579125
I am confused by your confusion. You are aware even prison life, fucked as it is, has a moral code. Those who commit crimes against children, particularly rape, are often killed not long after their offense gets around.
>>
>>717579290
Half the opinions posted anywhere on this site or this board are never wanted. In fact, nobody here wants an opinion hardly ever. How exactly should this prevent me from stating mine?
>>
>>717578927
These threads were always around fuckhead.
B has become less filthy from what i remember it to be.
>>
>>717579424
He meant my accusations of OP's being a sick fuck.
>>
>>717579515
Oh. My bad.
>>
>>717579419
If you know your opinion isn't wanted then fuck off
>>
>>717578352
Do i hear a whiteknight
>>
wtf is it with all the degeneracy on /b/ this morning?
>>
>>717579660
A pedophile-sympathising white knight
>>
>>717579617
> your opinion isn't wanted
> basically, I have no way to refute your claims
> so I'm just gonna go ahead and use a shit argument to invalidate you
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 750x978px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 750x978px
http://3rfc.com/189849
>>
>>717579744
Theres no arguments, there's your unwanted opinion built on assumptions, and there's my compulsion to telling you to fuck off because they aren't wanted
>>
>>717579821
>http://3rfc.com/189849
she s hot you on kik ?
>>
>>717579345
>It is 100% kewl to murder children
>It is not kewl to raep them tho
>dat prison moral code

Prisoners dont have a moral code you spastic. They beat on child rapists because in prison you need to have at least one person you can take ur agressions out on.
>>
>>717579345
I know prison life has its own moral code, but this is /b/. How fucking new are you? People come here to jack off to trannies, bestiality, loli, incest, scat, gore and anything/everything else in between.
>>
>>717579660
I love the nudes. Chick's hot. I'm saying OP's a twisted bastard. There's no way to justify such a relationship.
>>
>>717579974
> those who commit crimes against children
Can you read?
>>
>>717579992
Welcome to old b.
Enjoy your stay
>>
>>717579992
There is, you're just being a kiddy touching faggot. How's there a way to justify a relationship between a sweaty neck beard and a 2 year old?
>>
>>717575992
kys
>>
>>717580113
There actually isn't and I never pretended to defend this unless you're referencing my earlier argument which you seemed to conveniently interpret incorrectly for your own purposes.
>>
>>717580087
Thank you. You as well, friend.
>>
>>717580197
They enjoy sleeping worth eachother - there's all the justification you need.
You did say that you sympathise with pedophiles.
>>
>>717579978
Everyone has their preference, I'm aware. But there's absolutely room to clash with someone over the decisions they make. This isn't a feel-good board where everyone is catered to.
>>
>>717575992
do stepsisters count?
stepsister in front girlfriend in back
>>
>>717580392
Story?
>>
>>717580392
Lawful relation- I don't see why not. You might wanna be careful though. We've got a white-knight pedophile on the loose
>>
>>717580339
> You did say you sympathize with pedophiles
I said I sympathized with those who found children ages 11 and beyond. Let's be clear. And it may be true they enjoy the sex, but see >>717578648
>>
>>717575992
Jesus christ tell her to was her fucking face with a clean rag.
>>
>>717580481
> stepsister
1. Never said I was against sibling incest
2. Step sister, so not 'really' related.
Please continue.
>>
>>717580352
Exactly my point. So take your herp derp moral code to reddit where the other SJW nigger loving faggots cry and complain.
>>
>>717580596
> missing my point about getting to criticize all and make people feel like shit no matter what
>>
>>717580493
See >>717577117
"Sided with some pedos" = pedophile sympathiser >>717578824
>>
>>717580729
I fail to see your point particularly on the last cited post.
>>
>>717580956
Switch them around;
Do you plan on following their relationship until you die? All you know is that they're fine now - you won't give a shit in the morning.
>>
>>717581068
You're absolutely right I won't. Also, Amerifat here, so already morning. But anyhow, I have the ability to sit here and tell OP, who probably abandoned thread long ago, that he's worthless human refuse. And to refute all your claims. THat's the wonder of this board.
>>
>>717581417
The wonder of this board is that youre a faggot pedo cuck who tries to bitch at an OP that isn't even there so you feel important, and nobody will be around to hear you squeal otherwise
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 16



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.