[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im planning to rob a small store for over a week , im going tomorrow

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: فل8.png (361KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
فل8.png
361KB, 493x335px
im planning to rob a small store for over a week , im going tomorrow and need advice , i wont give away the location and need help , inb4 get a job.. FUCK OFF , i really need the money for personall stuff and must succesfully rob the store or i will die. pic unrelated i know the guy that works the night shift and they dont have any weapons and have 2 cameras , im 189cm tall and pretty buff so i guess it will work but i have no idea how i will get away with it without having the police chase me
>>
File: received_1474230162604728.jpg (62KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_1474230162604728.jpg
62KB, 1080x1920px
Mask
Gloves
Tools to open doors n windows
A alibi
Be fast as fuk boi

Come back and tell us what you looted.
>>
>>717567056
My suggestion is to not do it. These kinds of cases often get solved and the perp gets nailed. You already said you know someone that works there so that's a no go.

If you really wanted to get away with one you would drive to another area (different state) to a town you would never ever go to that wasn't heavily populated and hit that joint.
>>
>>717567056
Only time Of heard of this working is an employee has there friend Rob the store. They did this multiple times and never got caught.
>>
>>717567707
then i wont know if the place has weapons , and in that case i will have to murder everyone in the store , which is okay with me but if i get caught ill serve alot in jail
>>
also i will shoot anyone that moves fast or close towards me right in the head im not fucking around , but im afraid i wont have the balls to do it in reality , and the guy that works the night shift will die in the process thanks for reminding me anon
>>
>>717568247
jesus christ you're fucking stupid dude, please kill yourself before you wind up dead or in prison dead anyways
>>
How's your Latvian shithole OP?
>>
how much you need OP?
>>
File: 4134144.jpg (816KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4134144.jpg
816KB, 1600x1200px
>>717567707
This. Hit a rural area where you can disappear into the woods quickly. Have your route planned out in advance.

Bury the loot and your mask out in the woods and come back for it later. Have a change of clothes ready. You're going to be feeling anxious as fuck but it's important to lay low for awhile. Remember to talk with an accent when you're robbing the place.
>>
>>717568247
your life isn't worth theirs, you're a fucking asshole for considering all this
>>
>>717568347
why ? my first priority is me surviving , if i have to kill some dude working a nightshift in a store without weapons it aint my problem i need the money
>>
>>717568488
alot
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>717567056
ITT - beta male desperately searches for new funds to keep his "girlfriend"

best of luck anon. although we both know you're a monumental fucking pussy - i doubt you even maintain eye contact with fellow adults while conversing.
>but muh 189cm tall and bretty buff
doesn't mean anything when you have the mental fortitude of an emo 12 year old gender fluid pile of retardation.

stay the same, boy.
>>
>>717568560
Are you an edgy 15 year old or just literally a stupid nigger? I can't even tell if you're trolling, congrats
>>
>>717568495
i wont get caught , it wont be the first time i rob a place the police here are shit
>>
>>717568617
what ? how did you come up with this conclusion you fucking retard
>>
>>717568247
You should an hero.

It sounds like you're willing to take other peoples lives due to your own personal problems.
If this is honestly the case, please consider being an hero.

Otherwise, find work.

What type of "personal problems" are you dealing with?
>>
File: trumpsprint.gif (209KB, 231x300px) Image search: [Google]
trumpsprint.gif
209KB, 231x300px
>>717568712
>HEY GAIS BUFF NEED HALP ROBBING COUNTRY STORE
>AM WURRIED ABOUT COPS
>WILL KILL IF NEED NO WEPUNZ IN STORE

you're literally pathetic. again, stay the same, boy.
>>
the place im robbing is in the middle of no where, and there is rarley anyone coming in , so i will kill everyone and destroy the cameras , hide the bodies and rob as much as i can , i will have a friend of mine with me
>>
>>717568642
Except they've already been tipped off because you posted the location in several other threads.
>>
>>717568616
probably wont get "alot" from a store at night dickhead
>>
File: 1465413041221.jpg (29KB, 568x460px) Image search: [Google]
1465413041221.jpg
29KB, 568x460px
>>717568880
Go see mommy, you need inflated a bit more.
>>
>>717568782
why should i care about that
>>
>>717568782
involved in drug deal and cant pay , the thugs will track and kill me if i dont give them the 4 thousand dollars back
>>
>>717568905
im not the latvian guy
>>
so you're robbing a convenience store at night, in a rural area

so what do you plan to spend the couple of hundred $'s you're likely to get on?
>>
File: niggersniffer.jpg (10KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
niggersniffer.jpg
10KB, 256x192px
>>717568996
>be 189CM tall and "buff"
>be addicted to sucking dick for drugs
>my blowjobs aren't holding up any more
>oh fuck i owe $4,000 now
>better rob a gas station at midnite for $300 of the $4,000 i need

kek. i love druggy losers like you OP. thanks for the laughs.
>>
thing is, you will get shot
>>
>>717568782
its a matter of life or death
>>
>>717568996

4 thousand from a convenience store?!

you must be talking Roubles not American Dollars
>>
thanks for the advice ,i will go on a robbing spree, and you will be responsible for all the deaths on the stores , since i have no information about the stores im going to rob to collect 4k i will kill everyone
>>
>>717568996
easier to bail from area your in and the dealers than run from the cops, u wont get 4 g there i can bet you that. but you'll probably get a few years if caught
>>
>>717569338
sure you will lad. sure you will.

now shuffle off to find a tranny to blow for $20 so you can get your next fix. nigger.
>>
Just rob a drug dealer. Hit the house, they have good money and since you like drugs that have drugs in their. Also since you are bringing a weapon most drug dealers have weapons so you know it will be fair. I knew a guy in highschool that had friends wait in the bushes he called drug dealer from throw away phone, when drug dealer met up, they jump out of bushes with mask on and rob him and threw him out of his car and took that too, the car they left after stealing the money and drugs and other shit in the car. They never were caught, never called police, they lived good in highschool, think they scored 3800.
>>
>>717569159
lololol OP fucked up on a drug deal.
Is gonna go rob a convient store.
Shoot and kill some innocent people.

Gets away with $400 while ruining the life of everyone around him. Realized that he is still a fuck up and cant do anything right.
>>
>>717569472
best idea here
>>
>>717569472

!! OP should just rob his dealers !!

OP Listen to this guy ^^

If you're so big and bad, just mafia don the whole thing
>>
>>717567056
Let some dudes fuck you for cash, quick crying and lube up
>>
Don't rob a store you know you fucking idiot
>>
>>717569513
this
>>717569601
stop being a pussy, I still owe a couple drug dealers a couple hundred from a couple years ago. Just avoid them. Fuckem
>>
thats actually a fucking good idea, they are niggers , im going to act as if im going to give them the money then go on a rampage , you saved alot of innocent peoples lifes dude
>>
>>717569472
Honestly, this is probably your best move. No cops, bigger haul. Don't do anything to get yourself IDed and you should be good if you case the joint
>>
>>717569472
robbing a dealer is better for everyone, shoot them, no one looses out but the fiends they'll find someone new quickly... if they shoot you, ahh well at least its not gonna be documented by cops. either way if someones killed in a home invasion of a drug dealer.. one less fuck wit on earth

better yet
if your happy to kill
kill the thugs that u owe the cash too

simple
>>
i have a couple of buddies too , but the niggers have SMGs and shit , i only have 2 fuckin glocks with my other 2 buddies what we gonna do against 6
>>
>>717569828
>Trying to out nig a nig

The art of war says not to attack an enemy directly
>>
>>717568495
Or just keep telling them your name is steve, then stevie, then stevo then laugh and run away naked.
>>
>>717570096
And Sun Tsu knew and knows that. That guy was a boss.
>>
>>717570096
the moment someone answers with who or yes i will open fire , i need help and advice on how to break in kill them steal the stuff and leave
>>
>>717570037
so catch em unawares and shit
>>
>>717570037
Make a fake looking bomb attached to you, yell allah ackbar at them and tell them if they do anything everyone dies
>>
>>717568560
I hope you get rekt, faggot, and that somebody posts the video here.

And when the bullet is in you, and you're all disoriented and in pain, and your head starts getting all foggy as the blood is pumping out of it, I hope your final thought is:
>/thread
>>
>>717570180
probably the only asian with huge dick
>>
Take this information lightly as it is for informational purposes. I will express right now that I don't condone what you're doing nor do I believe you should go through with your plan.
>location location location
Pick somewhere that isn't in the middle of the city. Police response times are faster in densely populated cities and there's more traffic cams. These are very important. Traffic cams will fuck you more ways than you know. These cameras in many states aren't allowed in residential areas. So pick your location based on the distance from a police station, number of traffic cams and routes that will help you escape/switch vehicles without having to hit too many traffic cams.
>Speed isn't just for rock heads
Shoot for between 4-7 minutes total. In and out as quickly as possible. Don't take any grief and don't take your eye off the prize. Hit what you know pays out first and then if you have time hit the back room. If you're going for quick cash hit the register first. It's probably the only thing you'll be able to nick.
>Run forest run
After about 5 minutes in you should be moving out. Be quick and know where you're going. No payout if you can't walk away. For this you'll need 2 vehicles. 1 for the heist and one for the getaway. The first vehicle should be driven to a neutral location with as little traffic cams as possible, close enough to the heist location that you can run to within 60 seconds and hidden away. This first vehicle will contain a second change of clothes and another bag to put the loot in. The second vehicle should be stolen or rented under an alias as this is the vehicle you'll be performing the heist in. After the heist has been completed you leave this vehicle along with your clothes and the original bag. Before you get into the first vehicle throw the spare into car 2's trunk and light that bitch on fire. This destroys the evidence and creates a nice distraction for local law enforcement and emergency services.

Don't do it anon.
>>
>>717570215
How about breaking in 5 min after everyone leaves? Know where they stash the shit and burglar that shit? From this entire topic i have a feeling you're not smart enough to do anything correctly and get away with it.
>>
What happened to /b/?

Do it, for the love of god! Rob those motherfuckers! You don't have the guts!
>>
>>717570292
Even better. Rob them blind.

Until they find out.
>>
>>717570493
If you're OP i would convince to to kill yourself now, but then again you bait.
>>
Op you Done fucked up

If your who i think u are and you been fucking round with my mans cash flow, your smoked like you said, i read this whole thing

see you tomorrow homie

bring ur buddies and your toys

i'll make sure his waiting

also ill try and get this on cam to upload

chu
>>
>>717570806
are you 6 years old i think you are 5
>>
>>717567056
Is that a photograph of Syrian Lannister?
>>
>>717569108
Kek
>>
>>717567056
>im planning to rob a small store for over a week

I don't think obbing the same store 7+ days in a row is a very smart idea Anon
>>
>>717567056

You'll only get $40 max from the cash register... What if you put in an application a week ago instead of wasting an entire week thinking about robbing the place?

Just get a job their and steal $40 every day you work. It will take them months to figure out who dun it, and you'll only risk getting fired and not jail time.

Where as right now you want to risk 10 years in jail for $40.
>>
>>717570806
J rock look dude Im sorry

Look my cousin Jamie just text me back and said he would let me borrow the cash

I just need to go pick it up

Dude im sorry I wasnt going to do anything. I was just scared of you guys and was hoping for all this to go away

I manned up and asked my well off cousin for the cash. Im good for it.

Im going to get it now
>>
>>717571502
lol this guy is so much smarter than OP. Such a shame.
>>
>>717567056
Dont wear gloves or a mask, show your face, then when you run put on a mask covering your whole face, it will confuse them.
>>
Inb4 scrub forgot to anonymize himself before posting.
>>
>>717571502
How does getting caught stealing from your employer not get you jail time?
>>
>>717570806
>>717571771
That's so transparent its laughable.
>>
When the police question your buddy he'll roll over on you.

Just so you're aware. If you're the smart one in the duo you'll roll over when it's time.

Reduced sentences always sound a lot better than no reduction when the shit goes down and divide and conquer is their favorite strategy.

Better to come up with another plan, like unsnorting that 4 thou.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.