[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many previous sex partners is to many in potential gf/bf?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 23

File: 1476060788138.jpg (216KB, 621x768px) Image search: [Google]
1476060788138.jpg
216KB, 621x768px
How many previous sex partners is to many in potential gf/bf?

It seems that most girls don't mind so much their bf's being "studs" in the past, while a lot of guys seems to have problems with gf's being promiscuous in the past

Imo, i don't buy into the premise that this is all a social construct, there has to be something more at play here (biology)

The reason i'm asking is that a good friend of mine dumped his GF publicly on a New Years eve party i attended (they made quite a scene) because he found out about her quite promiscuous past. Shes 28 and apparently had fucked around 50-60 guys, which he just could not handle, she never cheated or anything though

The thing is, she was a legitimate 9/10 and super cool, and right now my friend is just a wreck, doubting if he did the right thing.

Thoughts?

Pic semi related, not her, but she looked like that
>>
>>717551247
you're friend is a beta faggot
/thread
>>
>>717551247
he must have been shocked that she sucked so much in bed.
>>
>>717551247
>"asking for a friend"
sure thing, OP
nice meme
>>
>>717551527
It's true though, i'm not "asking" for him in any way either, just want some honest opinions, because frankly there is fuck all he can do about it now
>>
50-60 is fucking gross. You want 0-3 for a potential partner. Your buddy did the right thing.
>>
File: 1481288695278.gif (2MB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481288695278.gif
2MB, 260x320px
People are always going to have incredible double standards about this kind of thing.

As a guy, even if I had laid 50 - 60 women in my life (I wish) I would still think, wholeheartedly and honestly, that I will settle down with one woman in the future, maybe get married, have children etc.

But if I met a girl who freely admitted to having the same number of partners, and she said she wanted to commit, I would not believe her for even a single second.

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm not saying I'm wrong, I'm just pointing out the strange way that humans perceive the behavior of others versus the leeway we give ourselves.
>>
>>717551247
only reason to care about how many guys a chicks banged is if your really worrying if they were better

work on your fuck skills and stop worrying about your baby dick doesnt matter if shes been with 5 or 50 if shes the cheating type she'll cheat
>>
>>717551247
Nah, girls care too. If you've fucked too many chicks, they dislike it. Plus they think you've got diseases.

It's a big myth that girls don't mind. They really do
>>
>>717551247
>never cheated
>50-60 guys
choose one
>>
>I'm not saying I'm right, I'm not saying I'm wrong, I'm just pointing out the strange way that humans perceive the behavior of others versus the leeway we give ourselves.

The same reason why in surveys, people always rate themselves above average in things like IQ and driving. Clearly we can't all be above average. But we all rate ourselves at about 7/10 for these things. I guess it's just human nature to hold others to higher standards and be self-deluded
>>
File: tumblr_n2fotk8cKG1rjmty6o1_1280.jpg (270KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2fotk8cKG1rjmty6o1_1280.jpg
270KB, 800x585px
>>717551247
Your buddy fucked up.

Besides, when a chick has some experience and thinks that you're an awesome fuck, thats a good feeling.
>>
>>717551247
>>
>>717551247
seven.
>>
>>717551247
Women don't mind a man who's been or can easily be successful with other ladies, it shows hes a quality man worth keeping.
Men don't like ladies that put out easily, for much the reverse reasons.

At the end of the day, people want to pair up with other people of similar value.

That's the simplest explication without getting into the differences between genders with love and sex.

>>717551370
Calling him a beta for making a huge call to end a relationship takes balls. I can respect that.
As for if it was the right call, hard to say without actually knowing those two. But i'll put it this way, if she wasn't being honest and hiding the truth about her sexual history, what else has she been hiding?
>>
>>717552030
I can second this. An ex of mine broke up with me after she found out that I underplayed the amount of women I had slept with when we first met.

truth is that I just forgot to mention one of them, she knew about all the others, but she saw it as me lying to her about my past.
>>
>when she says "this is the only thing you can never ask me"

really happened to me once
>>
Kek, I'm in triple digits, girl im seeing has been with 50+ it's going okay at the moment i guess
>>
>>717551485
Bitches who have a lot of one night stands are always gonna suck because one night stands usually suck and they don't learn much other than how to half ass a bj and bend over
>>
>>717551247
50-60? lmao there are literally prostitutes who have fucked less guys than her. I bet her vagina's completely destroyed and loose.
>>
File: 19a0bc_5514543.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
19a0bc_5514543.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>717552424
We are both STD free which is all that really matters
>>
>Women don't mind a man who's been or can easily be successful with other ladies, it shows hes a quality man worth keeping.

They like a guy who CAN BE successful, that clearly has options and other girls like him. Same as we do with girls. Who wants a girl no-one else is attracted to?

Do they like their guy to have fucked 50 or 60 other women? No they do not
>>
>>717551247
>legitimate 9/10 and super cool

he is a beta fag who doesn't deserve her. he shouldn't beat himself up about it, because he isn't capable of handling someone like her.
>>
>>717551247

Couldn't care if 5, 50 or even 500. It was t-h-e-n, you have her n-o-w.
>>
>>717552264
>hiding the truth about her sexual history, what else has she been hiding?

Well, apparently, they had never discussed it before it somehow came up during Christmas and she flat out told him. They had a huge argument and he had been really pissed up until NYE

I could look at him straight away and tell he was in a foul mood when they arrived and as he got increasingly drunk he got even worse. When he said something like "i don't want to sit next to a whore" to her all hell broke lose- It got pretty ugly
>>
>>717552484
keksimus middlemus
>>
>>717552606
yeah, fuck him. he definitely doesn't deserve her, insecure little shit that he is.
>>
It obviously depends on your age. These threads are so retarded because it's teenagers saying 1 or 2, which makes sense if you're fucking 17. But if you're in your mid to late twenties then even a girl with a modest number is going to be considerably higher than that, unless she's religious.

You can basically assume loss of virginity at 16 on average, add in a x long term relationships of around a year depending on her age any more than say 3 a year in that remaining time is probably slutty.
>>
>>717552424
yeah, nice, good on you man.

btw, i'm bill gates and i've been with 708 women
>>
>>717552158
not op
>never caught
>>
>>717552825
Eh don't have to believe me
One night stands are a thing my man
>>
>>717552950
i do believe you.

why don't you believe me?
>>
Lol, ill give you the "humans are animals" biology answer pulled from red pill sites. I might be slightly off in my interpretation. Take it with however many grains of salt you want.

Women (usually) dont mind if men have had many other partners in the past because that shows that the man is successful biologically; he has qualities that other women want, so she will also likely want those qualities and therefore want him.

Men (usually) dont want women who have had many partners because it implies that she isnt choosy about who she sleeps with. Being choosy is a good quality because it shows she can distinguish between "good" men and "bad" men. Lack of this quality is unattractive.

Personally, i think its somewhat a mix of that and a few other reasons. Women (and men) will view a promiscuous man as someone who is experienced, confident, and able to please her. Something about him attracted many other women, and that same something will attract new women in the future. Men (and women) will view a promiscuous woman as someone who is loose and likely to have STDs.

Your friend is an insecure little bitch. If she has been nothing but good and faithful to him, and he was fine with her before he knew she had taken so much dick in the past, then the only reason he left her is his own insecurity.
>>
>>717552264
>hiding the truth about her sexual history?
Why the hell would you ask her how many guys she fucked? That sounds more like a sign of insecurity for yourself.
>>
>>717551848
>I'm not saying I'm right, I'm not saying I'm wrong, I'm just pointing out the strange way that humans perceive the behavior of others versus the leeway we give ourselves.

>>717551848
>the strange way that humans perceive the behavior of others versus the leeway we give ourselves
>humans

Not every humans. Only retard like you who still lives in the middle age.

My GF and I, we both had countless partner ( literally ; none of us can guess a number) both male and female and none of us care, and i don't see why i should care.

And we are both STD free ( except for HPV but everyone with a sexlife has HPV)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483441035857.jpg (88KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483441035857.jpg
88KB, 960x960px
22, has been with 30-40 men doesnt know exactly how many
>>
File: 1483438285365.jpg (376KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483438285365.jpg
376KB, 600x800px
>>717551247
I often question if 50-60 guys is worse than 1-3 partners.

Girl A: 50-60 the majority would be one night stands.
Girl B: 1-3 would mean her getting fucked at least 5 times a week. Some times 5 times a day.

So technically girl B has had more dick than girl A. But in turn girl A will most likely use your dick then leave.

My cousin is a slut and gets fucked off many different guys each weekend. She got drunk one night and told me it all. Don't trust even the most innocent girls.
>>
My ex was a crazy slut at college. She was passed out at frat parties at fucked for +10 man more than once. Stuff like that. But She told me that was her past life. Now she was a sane girl.
One day, she went with her girl friends at a party. Get drunk and got fucked by... well, God knows how many man. She was too drunk to even know. We broke up.
Ya know, moral is a slut is always a slut.
>>
>>717553112
whore
>>
When my gf first met me, she thought I had multiple partners before her. (Also she had only one bf before me).

I said I had three previous gfs, but the truth is she was the first and only gf I ever had.

Nine years later, we got married last Dec 04 2016.
>>
>>717551842
Fuck that they should have had sex with at least like 10 people 20-30 would be good 100 may be too much.

I want them to enjoy and be experienced with sex.
>>
>>717551247
Open relationships are a thing and who says she was in a committed relationship to be cheating on.
>>
the reason for the studs and sluts thing is quite simple. a male's sperm is really really cheap resource wise, so their reproductive strategy is to have as much sex with as many different partners as possible. women on the other hand have a reproductive system that consumes lots of resources (the initial egg + 9 months of pregnancy + years to raise the child) which means they need to be very selective with who they mate with. so a women who has sex with a lot of different guys is seen to have something wrong with their ability to choose. further more a women's selectiveness means that if she has sex with a male, she is approving of that male and acknowledging both his fitness and gene superiority over other males. as a result a female who scores a male that has had sex with another female feels better about their acquisition as it quantifies how desirable that male actually is. then there is the issue of disease. because the penis is completely sealed and is pushing material out, it's unlikely to catch a sexually transmitted during normal operation, while a vagina on the other hand is a direct line into the body and accepts any materials pushed into it is highly susceptible to catching any sexually transmitted disease her partner may have. there is a lot more still that goes into it, but i've written enough i think.
>>
>>717553112
fucked some at once?
>>
>>717552766

3 roots a year? Are you fucking serious?

How can you honestly belive a single person is ever only gonna do that?

Every guy or girl i know thats single seems to average roughly 1 a fortnight to 1 a month.

Christ i had 5 scince mid dec, and im shit at picking up.

You would have to expect like 10 a year, at least, for any girl thats not completley hideous
>>
>>717552601
This. When I met my gf I was virgin and she wasn't. I don't know how many partners has she had in the past, but I don't care, she's now with me. I love her and I know by the way se kisses me and how she acts when we make love that she loves me too. I'm happy /b/ros, I'm finally happy
>>
>>717552469
That's not how vaginas work, stupid.
>>
>>717552469
what a fucking genius you are, jeez what are you 12? if she fucked a 100 guys her pussy is destroyed but if she fucked one guy 200 times it's fine?
>>
enough to know what she's doing
not enough to be a whore
>>
>>717553869

Congrats, bro.
>>
>>717553380
you know, not every girl who has lots of partner did it in a irresponsible, unsafe, not controlled way.

The moral of your story is to avoid dating girl who drink too much at parties and lose control of themselves.

You can have a lot of partner and not be an alcoholic. Maybe it's because you live in society where sex outside of a relationship is frowned upon that you suppose that people need to be drunk/high to fuck. But try frequent less judgmental people and you'll see that you can even have group sex in a safe and responsible way, without hurting anyone or violating any consent.
>>
>>717553694
stop.

It's retarded.

We are not animal anymore.

The reason people fuck is not to procreate anymore. We have a rational mind, we stopped acting on our animal instinct long ago.
>>
>>717553869
you dont have any experience to claim the shit you are claiming
>>
>>717554149
rofl, simple but high quality post
>>
>>717551247
I do get jealous over that, but then I remember I shouldn't let my own sad llifebe someone else's fault. Now I only care as far as they are able to commit
>>
>>717553029
I've read the red bill bullshit. Women do not think this. A guy who is promiscuous is seen negatively by women because a) likeihood of diseases, b) he has too many other women to compare her to so she's not special c) he's not likely to want to commit and more likely to cheat on her.

like a few redpill "truths" this one is way off the mark.
>>
>>717553101
Depraved bisexuals.
>>
>>717553694
>as a result a female who scores a male that has had sex with another female feels better about their acquisition as it quantifies how desirable that male actually is.

one or a few other women, maybe. 60 other women, fuck no
>>
>>717552484
ahahahaha how the fuck anon
>>
>>717553694
>because the penis is completely sealed and is pushing material out, it's unlikely to catch a sexually transmitted during normal operation, while a vagina on the other hand is a direct line into the body and accepts any materials pushed into it is highly susceptible to catching any sexually transmitted disease her partner may have.

This is false, y'all can catch STDs pretty much equally
>>
>>717554530
And yet we're happy together while insecure people like OP's friend are lonely and sad
>>
>>717553112

Sssslut.
>>
>>717553694
This.
>>
He made the right move.
>>
>>717553848
Its your choice to be a degenerate. Some people prefer relationships and are free to seek out like minded people.
>>
>>717554384
you don't know much about human nature
>>
Gf had about 100 probs more. Idgaf, put a ring on those flaps
>>
>>717553694
>because the penis is completely sealed and is pushing material out, it's unlikely to catch a sexually transmitted during normal operation, while a vagina on the other hand is a direct line into the body and accepts any materials pushed into it is highly susceptible to catching any sexually transmitted disease her partner may have

I hate to tell you but a quick google will tell you that men and women catch stds in equal numbers.

Some STDS have worse consequences for women than men, but the rate and ability to catch them is equal
>>
>>717551247
don't rally care but thankfully my current gf has been a virgin
>>
>>717551247
assuming 50 average men (and 100 thrusts a piece), she has still had 2.605 miles of dick inside her.
Assuming 60 average men (and 100 thrusts a piece), she has even had 3.126 miles of dick inside her.

Most men want chicks with less mileage because they don't want the metaphorical nails in the tires from poorly treated paths.
>>
>>717551247
the thing is, it's really not about the amount of sex.

i once talked with a female friend of mine who has had sex with ~50 different guys, and that amounts to maybe 80-100 times she had sex.
while i had sex with 10 girls, most of them long term relationships. i did the math and i'm probably around 700-800 times i've had sex in my life.

so the premise about "having too much sex" is ridiculous. it's always about mental weakness for me, regardless of the gender.
if a girl has sex with many guys because she wants to feel valued and she can't give that to herself, it's weak and unhealthy. same goes for guys who fuck a lot of ugly girls just for their lacking ego.

if you enjoy (good) sex, it has to be with someone who knows what you like. and that takes some time. so only fucking people once or twice will mostly result in poor sexual experiences.
and if you always have that and don't learn from having shitty sex with people you're emotionally incompatible with, you're simply pretty stupid, or in it for the validation - hence, you're weak.
>>
My girlfriend fucked lots of guys. Don't know how many, don't want to know either.

I had a wild period in my twentties too and fucked tons of women. Doesn't mean I'm not committed to her now, and the same goes for her.

The fact she thinks I'm a great fuck when she has lots of experience to compare with, for me is a turn on.
>>
It ain't about the how much; it's about the why.

If she fucks a lot because she likes to fuck she's fine.

If she fucks a lot for validation, you got a crazy bitch on your hands.
>>
>>717552484 >>717555377
Always measure your hos by the mile.
Always be willing to take a little drive and reassess your partner,
>>
>>717555511
This/end thread.
>>
>>717554293
are you mad, femanon?
>>
>>717556341
there is no such thing as femanon. I'm a guy.
>>
>>717551247me and my wife are swingers
>>
>>717556683
inb4 cuck
>>
Well, I'd say one partner per year of sexual activity is acceptable. For example: given the fact the age of consent is 15 here, if a girl is 24, I'd put up with as many as 9 former partners.

What bothers me more is the length of previous relationships. If a girl has been recently in a relationship for over 2 years, I feel like she'd still have some things not quite sorted out, and therefore I should not even try to date her.
>>
>>717551247
It's not the number as much as the mindset.
You have qts that are traditional but have been with 7-10 guys. What matters is if she finds a new dick to ride as often as she changes panties. If you can't discern whom have and have not this mindset you're an autist.
>>
>>717551247
he probably fucked up if she is a 9/10.

But in my opinion:

Imagine you have a key that can open all locks, that is pretty awesome. But imagine a lock that can be opened by all keys. That is quite a shitty lock.

I leave it up to you who is the key and who is the lock.
>>
>>717557059
That analogy is so dumb only a redpiller could have come up with it.

It presumes a woman's genitals are a "lock" (why?) and a man's are a "key" (again, why?)

There's no legit biological reason either set of genitals should be these things, unless you're coming from the religious type of mindset that women should wear chastity belts until marriage.
>>
File: 653452YOQGW.png (8KB, 434x450px) Image search: [Google]
653452YOQGW.png
8KB, 434x450px
>>717551247
More than 10
>>
>>717551247
My girl has been with 10.. so have i.. very long happy relationship, you guys are a buncha betas is all
>>
>>717557269
it is easy, a key is what you stick in a lock.

are you retarded?
>>
>>717557269
How are you this dumb?
>>
>>717551247
I've been with 7 women and got herpes.. by those numbers he has at least 3 diseases now
>>
>>717556499
honestly, you talk like a feminist
>>
>>717551247
>fucked around 50-60 guys, which he just could not handle, she never cheated or anything though
statistically impossible there is no way cheating wasn't going on there.
>>
>>717551247
i've fucked over 25 girls. wife has fucked 2, including me.

have got the idea into her that she should try a FFM threesome and am in the process of working one out.

Also, I'm probably ok with a MMF threesome if she wants one.
>>
What kind of retardation is this? If anything the world needs more people who aren't Ameritard prudes. You do realize "slut shaming" is actually counter-productive if you want to get laid, right?
>>
>>717553275
Fuck her
>>
>>717557785
I know right? So stupid. You're supposed to do it when they are clingy with you and will let you slut shame them
>>
>>717557475
You must be retarded if you actually think a woman's genitals are anything like a "lock" that needs a key to open.

The reason that redpill rubbish says lock and key is because fucktards like you accept the presumption that women are locks that need to be opened, and are sucked in by a analogy based on a fake presumption.

Pro life tip: Women's genitals are not locks

Women and men decide who to fuck depending on who they like, not because someone's dick is a key to their lock vagina
>>
>>717557785
This is /b/ we're taking about. Where a girl could be covered up entirely and anon would be going on about how much of a slut she is.
>>
>>717558054
So you are telling me that I bought that lock picking set for no reason?

fuck me man, I even learned how to lock pick. All for nothing
>>
>>717551247
Too each his own but that's not my cup of tea. 50 is waaaayyyy to fuckin many that's like some crazy shit. Did you know bitches can carry the DNA of dudes they've slept with for YEARS afterwards? Look it up.

I'd say 15 is maximum for me anything more than that and you know you're dealing with a crazy slut.
>>
>>717551247
personally, I'd say anything higher than 0 is too much, but I guess up to 2 every ten years is more or less acceptable
>>
how the hell is 50 even a possibility? Is anyone analyzing this? Think about that shit! Unless she is in the sex trade that can't even be possible before like fuckin 50 years old
>>
>>717558268
I kekd
>>
>>717558054
>doesn't understand metaphors
>doesn't understand that the saying is meant to confer that men who fuck around are masculine and women who fuck around aren't feminine and thus worthless

I disagree on the men fucking around being masculine part, personally. They're fluffy rabbits in my eyes. But I entirely agree on the women who have fucked around being worthless as women part.

(They can still have worth for other functions, like being productive workers, obviously.)
>>
>>717558187
I agree with the 15. I'm a male at 10 partners and i found a wife and im loyal to her so I'd say 15 is max for women
>>
>>717558353
well, do you ever watch porn?
gangbangs, maybe?

that way, only irl.
>>
>>717551247
The amount of sexual partners a woman has had in the past directly correlates to how likely they will initiate a divorce once married.
Men have no correlation in that regard.

I wouldn't marry a non-virgin girl for that matter
>>
Op this is why I think it matters for women and not men. Somehow we know this as a.collective unconscious, or we feel it. http://www.medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934
>>
>>717557475
So the fuck what? A pencil is what you stick in a pencil sharpener.
Here's another analogy: a pencil sharpener that sharpens many pencils is a great sharpener.
A pencil that gets sharpened by lots of sharpeners is a tiny useless pencil.
Do you understand why the redpill analogy is equally stupid now or not?
>>
>>717557785
>You do realize "slut shaming" is actually counter-productive if you want to get laid, right?
You do realize most guys would rather have a relationship than a one night stand right?
Guys that want one night stands do them.
Guys who don't don't.
If a girl wants a quality guy this is a deal breaker for a lot of them. Don't like prudes? That's your problem. Sounds like you shouldn't be having a problem if your getting your casual sex which is so important to you. Nobody is going to push it onto you how shallow it is they've already done it before. In terms of risk vs. reward it's a stupid decision to have lots of partners, it's nothing you haven't heard before in depth with statistics.
You made your choice you want others to respect yours? Try respecting theirs. Then again why would a shallow person that views others as disposable usable items do that?
>>
>>717558470
Yeah I'm being a lil generous there like if I was gonna marry a girl and I knew her number was 15, I'd be a lot less likely to go through with it if her number was 7 or 9 like mine.

Personally as a male I don't attempt to initiate one night stands. I don't engage in full intercourse unless I genuinely like the person, so my number stays low cause most bitches (hoes/tricks etc). But I don't think it's unreasonable to surmise there are women out there operating in a similar fashion.
>>
>>717558353
If she started having sex with 18 that would be 5 partners per year.
>>
>>717558533
a pencil that is sharpened by all sharpeners sounds like a good pencil to me.
>>
>>717558496
So if someone else impregnates her then you fuck her whilst she is pregnant then some of your dna can possibly be transfered. Topkek, all thos bitches doing pregnant creampie porn hahahaha

On another not saw a chick i lived with do 3 guys a week without fail sometimes more on holidays for 4 years i lived with her. WITHOUT FAIL thats 600+ guys. So dont tell me that shit aint possible mofos
>>
OP here with a bit of an update

Talked with my friend on the phone for quite some time now. (Did not mention this thread though)

Hes a fucking mess, because he loves her deeply regrets how he acted (he acted pretty fucking stupid on the party), but he, quote: "Is disgusted by the fact that she had taken so much dick"

He hasn't talked to her since either, but honestly i think he will have a hard time fixing it if he comes to that conclusion, because she was pretty fucking hurt/mad/embarrassed by him
>>
>>717558533
You'd just have a blunt pencil sharpener. Pretty useless.
>>
>>717551247
I'm 22 and tend to date down around the 16-20 (legal in my area) range. I've slept with right around 15 and in a partner the lower the better. If she wants a ring it's 0. So I'll probably never marry.
>>
A girl like that is bound to get it on. She's got she can have anyone she wants, she thought about settling down and the faggot dumped her because of her past? Her past had nothing to do with him, it was way before him.
>>
>>717558792
She is ashamed of it and knew this reaction would happen. Hence why girls lie.. too fucking bad for both of them. If she wasnt a slut then this wouldnt be an issue. However she probs wouldve settled down earlier and your mate wouldnt even have had a chance.. live and learn for both parties involved
>>
>>717558488
A bitch does that maybe once and feels ashamed after like %100 of the time. Still not adding up
>>
>>717558792
you're way more superficial than your friend, you don't have to marry the girl otherwise you'd be trying to fuck her right now if you were so okay with this

clearly your friend circles going to get fucked up from people splitting just pick a side already. i think to apologize for annoying all the anons with this thread you should man up and marry the girl yourself
>>
>>717558752
Dude no. There's no fucking way.
>>
>>717558872
My pencil sharpener has sharpened 1000s of pencils and it's fine. What's your fucking issue with pencil sharpeners
>>
As a general rule of thumb, double digits is an instant deal breaker.

Even if she's 28 and has had 1 serious boyfriend a year for a decade, then that's a red flag in itself. Every time a woman fucks a new guy, a little bit of the magic wears off and their emotional bond to the guy diminishes.

By the time a girl is in double digits, there's absolutely nothing special about sex with you. If there's nothing special about sex with you, she doesn't emotionally bond. Deep inside, she knows sex is the key to this bond and she wants the bond - she will fuck until she finds it, never realizing that every hook up brings her further away from what she's searching for.

Do not be a cuck accept this nature. She will eventually cheat.

PS - 50 to 60 guys is absurd. Worth a public break-up. Your friend was right to shame her in front of everyone.
>>
>>717559030

sure, but they do so. Not all of them, ofc, but surprisingly large number (about 5% I'd say) at least at one point in their life tries multiple guys at once. And yes, they are ashamed about it, so they don't go bragging unlike a man who just had his first mff threesome.

Been to such a situation myself, chickened out though and didn't fuck the girl. Just saying it is more common than you'd think.
>>
>>717558892
Found the cuck.
>>
>>717559233
>but surprisingly large number (about 5% I'd say)

That is not a large number.

If the hospital says you have 5% to survive, are you saying I like those odds?
>>
It's simple

How to get sex as a woman: you have to do nothing really, the fact that you are a woman gets you instant sex

How to get sex as a man: you have to do everything, this can be a talent, money, looks, personality etc

So that means that when a man has a lot of sex people could view this as an achievement because you actually have to do something and at least do something right.

A woman that has had a lot of sex does not say anything good at all, it's rather negative: more % of STDS, she uses sex to get things, she's a slut, she might cheat, pussy gets used up, you might not impress her when she has had 3000 dicks allready (you have to do most of the work when having sex).

Add the fact that women do not need or want sex as much like men and you know that she is just being a total slutty whore who enjoys sex because she links it with getting things out of it and can manipulate men with it

society might tell you otherwise but it's all just a feminist meme, dump that stupid whore
>>
>>717551247
Quite frankly, I don't give a fuck how many Dickson you ld lady had before me as long as she does not have any diseases, none were niggers, and she owns a thigh master.
>>
File: 1483166818382.jpg (92KB, 1127x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483166818382.jpg
92KB, 1127x720px
>>717551247
>>>717553694
>>because the penis is completely sealed and is pushing material out, it's unlikely to catch a sexually transmitted during normal operation, while a vagina on the other hand is a direct line into the body and accepts any materials pushed into it is highly susceptible to catching any sexually transmitted disease her partner may have
>
>
>I hate to tell you but a quick google will tell you that men and women catch stds in equal numbers.
>
>you liar. You don't hate telling him about your scientific prowess with Google searches.
>>
>>717559146
Wouldnt have believed it unless i witnessed it and she married a guy i know and she told him 50 or so guys haha fucking hoes mate
>>
>>717551247
>How many previous sex partners is to many in potential gf/bf?
It doesn't really matter so long as your sex life with her is good, at the end of the day you're the one fucking her, someone will probably say she'll cheat etc etc but there's nothing to indicate she's any more likely to cheat simply based on number of partners.
>>
>>717551848
Double standards are fucking normal, dude.

Why in the world would there be a single standard for people who are by nature, fundamentally different ? Women and men are different, it sounds perfectly fine to me there are two standards.

Society is nice to women, we try to avoid them the hard works, we endeavour to make their lives easy, this is also a double standard and it's perfectly fine to me.
>>
>>717559230
Might be true, but I'm proof it's not always true. Me and my gf BOTH are double digits, and we've been together 5 years and live together and never fight and do everything together and our sex is better than porn. There really can be light at the end of the tunnel.
I agree that's a good rule of thumb though regardless of how it worked out for me
>>
>>717558892
>A girl like that
>settling down
kek
>>
>>717559568
Wtf?!?!?!?!
>>
File: 1440317537169-3.jpg (31KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1440317537169-3.jpg
31KB, 500x324px
>>717551370
so in your head you're a beta for not being fine with your girl having had sex with 50-60 guys, but he is alpha if he think it's cool? it's as close to cuckold as possible (not that he is a cuck) and you think he is beta for not wanting that?
>beta cuck trying to normalize cuckold confirmed
go back to the synagogue goy
>>
>>717551247
>she never cheated or anything though
Any woman thats been fucked by that many penises doesn't "not cheat".

She's a fucking whore who'll spread her legs for anything. Thats not wife and bearer of your children material.

There are different standards that men and women have.

The problem is the women wanted their sexual liberation and we gave it to them. Now they don't like the fact that they found out men have different standards in reproductive partners than them.

They want a good provider but they also want their sexual freedom.

Men want a mother for their offspring who isnt a whore.

They got exactly what was coming to them.

This kind of ignorant bullshit from women is why I choose to be gay
>>
>>717559673
This. Not until her ass and tits meet gravity will she settle
>>
>>717559399
>So that means that when a man has a lot of sex people could view this as an achievement because you actually have to do something and at least do something right.

That's not what I take away from that.
I think it just means there is a ratio imbalance

1 guy sleeping with 1 girl
isn't equal to
1 girl sleeping with 1 guy

It doesn't make it an equal 1 to 1 # count the guys counts for like .20th or half and a girls counts for at least 10, a guy would practically have to sleep with 14 or 15 times as many girls for it to be the partner count to be equalish in terms of effort. Maybe even more if he hit a really bad dry streak for a long time, a girl will never hit an involuntary streak where literally everybody ostracizes her socially and wouldn't have at the minimum a sexual relationship with someone if not just a regular one without sex like dating.
>>
>>717559693
4 years of university bachelors degree. She picked guys up from uni, bars, nightclubs, the gym. Everywhere girls normally get hit on. Im telling you if a girl is single through university and she likes to party even a little she will be in the 50-100 which means she will tell you 15-20
>>
File: 1415002899695.gif (787KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1415002899695.gif
787KB, 480x360px
>>717559399
checked and rekt.

this guy gets it.
>>
>>717552601

Yeah, I had a girl friend who asked me for advice about a guy she was thinking about dating. Apparently he had been incarcerated dozens of times for domestic violence. But I told her, that was t-h-e-n, you have him n-o-w.

He eventually beat her into a coma, but at least she didn't judge him on his past!
>>
>>717559745
>Choose to be gay
Holy shit if i could do that i so would. I always thought gays had the most fun, just playing vidya and sucking eachother off and everything in common. Damn
>>
>>717559834
zozzle
>>
>>717559834
>false equivalency
>>
>>717560056
No. It's the same thing. Get real
>>
>>717559366
well, it's one out of twenty, maybe even one out of fifteen girls... that seems quite a lot to me.

there is less gays/queers in the society and they are considered quite normal and even get their own parades. I don't think there is such thing as slutwalk though.
>>
>>717551247
You have been visited by the obese pedo of /b/. Obesity will come to you unless you comment "pedo" on this video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6zALZZiFA
>>
>>717553848
Believe it or not many single attractive girls go for months without having sex with anyone.
>>
>>717559399
>A woman that has had a lot of sex does not say anything good at all, it's rather negative: more % of STDS, she uses sex to get things, she's a slut, she might cheat, pussy gets used up, you might not impress her when she has had 3000 dicks allready (you have to do most of the work when having sex).

women dont get more % of stds from sex than men do. they just have worse consequences to some stds.

pussies dont get used up by different cocks any more than if a virgin got married at 18 and had the same cock for years.

men and women are both more likely to cheat and less able to see sex as special if they have slept with lots of other people. so both women and men should reject potential partners with too many exes. its just a sign of being a shitty person if you have fucked a heap of randoms
>>
>>717559745
>Men want a mother for their offspring

i'm 32 and i don't want children. Most of my friends are of the same age and baby have been spawning all around me these these days, and most of the time the mother wanted it much more than the father.
>>
>>717559870
Ive been in 5 relationships with women. All 5 of them were drama filled nightmares with three attempts at entrapment. Constant passive aggressive bickering and manipulation.

A pretty good gym buddy asked me out. I was honest and said I never thought about guys that way. He apologized. I said its fine, he's a nice guy, decent human being and pretty damn good looking, and I'd give it a shot.

We've been together for five years now. Got married last year for those tax bennefits and his amazing insurance. It has been the most fulfilling relationship ive ever been in.

Me and some friends decide we're going to go to hike part of the appalachian trail one year.

Every fucking wife and girlfriend decides its her mission to sabbotage it. Passive agressive comments about how they never get thought of or "never get to anything like that" or "how come I can't go?" Wah wah wahhhh.

I tell my boyfriend. "Oh shit, thats awesome! When does your plain leave? I'll put time in from work to drop you off. We should go get you fitted for a good pack too, mine is going to be too long for you."
>>
>>717559399
>pussy gets used up, you might not impress her when she has had 3000 dicks allready (you have to do most of the work when having sex).

virgin detected
>>
>>717560498
Men might not consciously think about children, but they sure as hell dont want a whore raising any offspring that might crop up.
>>
>>717560631
Aw man.. that sounds awesome. You're lucky man, i got grossed out just thinking of sweaty man muscles at a gym. The closest I've gotten is traps but even they have girly feels
>>
>>717557655
I'm not him but i don't know why you think he sounded mad. He effectively said you can have a lot of sex without being a fuckwit right? seems reasonable
>>
He made the right desicion. Fact of the matter being no matter how many times times guy has sex with different women his dick won't get bigger. The more partners a girl has the wider she gets.
>>
>>717551247

the rule of 3 applies here as well, albeit for a different reason

if a girl is almost always completely ruined after 5 dudes, for a guy it's about 15 chicks. not saying it's impossible, but after banging that many chicks it slowly but surely starts to get harder to hop on board with all that pair bonding shit you read about in biology class.

that being said to any femanons/faggots lurking this thread:
if a guy has had 15+ partners don't be surprised if he cheats on you, and don't take any proclamations of love seriously till at least a year into the relationship
>>
>>717560631
>Every fucking wife and girlfriend decides its her mission to sabbotage it
Its because they're jealous.

Women are generally incapable of accomplishments and don't have the drive to do awesome shit like that. How many times have you seen a group of women do anything completely foreign and unknown to them?

There's a reason the world was conquered by men.

So since women don't have the drive to accomplish anything other than sitting in sweat pants eating cereal and watching Ellen or The View, they try and belittle and undermine their man's drive to DO so that they don't have to face their inadequacy as a provider and producer
>>
>>717559030
>>717559233

i organize gang bang for a living. I've organized 371 since september 2012. the girl that i've organized gang bang for usually do that quite often. Like multiple gangbang each years.

The girl aren't high, or drunk. They usually are in their thirties or older, but i have a couple of customer younger than that. They are responsible adult who plan their gangbang days, weeks or sometime month ahead. It's something they have chosen to do, and once they do it they are usually happy about it, and have no regrets.
>>
>>717551247
One is too many. If not virgin she's slut
>>
File: 1483418910351.jpg (20KB, 320x257px) Image search: [Google]
1483418910351.jpg
20KB, 320x257px
>>717560996
Annnd another virgin detected. Aside from genetic size the vaginal canal. Muscles play an important role. If you dont do those kegels and exercise a tonne then you dont feel as tight. Genetics and toning muscles. Thats where the tightness comes from you silly fucking sperglord
>>
>>717561084
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>717551247
Only tiny penis men care. Also, she's 28. She's been fucking for over an entire decade. If she were 21 or something I might think she's got issues but at 28 shit it would be weird if she had only fucked a really low number
>>
>>717561084
Are you that /bro that spradically posts info on organising? If so i remember you. Doing gods work anon
>>
>>717561233
>an entire decade
50/10=5 per year. Not a very wide stride there for many long term stable relationships
>>
>>717561206
it's not the first time i've been called out, i've timestamped some gang bang i've organized let me find the pictures

>>717561284
yeah it's me, the gang bang organizer from France
>>
File: interracial.jpg (448KB, 1043x598px) Image search: [Google]
interracial.jpg
448KB, 1043x598px
>>717561363
ok this is one gang bang i organized
>>
Your friend is a faggot who feels cucked for no fucking reason
>>
File: clara.jpg (205KB, 831x999px) Image search: [Google]
clara.jpg
205KB, 831x999px
>>717561439
then it's me fucking the same girl during the gang bang
>>
>>717561363
>france
Nevermind, I don't believe you for other reasons now.

What the rest of the world calls a gang bang is a typical french girls tuesday night.
>>
>>717559145
How the fuck did you come to that autistic conclusion? Is it illegal to admit a friends (ex)GF is attractive when it's a pretty fucking relevant fact? If she was a 1/10 whale we would all be laughing about this

I have a GF of my own, and even if i didn't i would never go for a mates ex, that shit is off limits.

And to be honest, knowing that my GF had 50-60 different guys WOULD bother me, but is it worth throwing away a good relationship over?
>>
My opinion here. 26 year old male, slept with 21 girls, girlfriend has slept with 7.

I had been in a relationship for 4 years with a girl who had slept with one guy before me, she was very clingy and idealistic, also not brilliant in bed.

I have had a 1 year relationship with a girl who I knew was promiscuous (assuming 30+), was decent in bed, but slightly impulsive and not to be trusted in a relationship.

Current GF sits in the middle ground of these two past relationships. IMO this is the best zone. 5-10 partners (for early 20s). All is going well (2 1/2 years).

If any girl I was with wasn't comfortable talking about their past sexual experiences I would simply let them know that makes me uncomfortable and break it off amicably.

For any anon here saying "it doesn't matter if she slept with 5 or 500 previously, would you date a woman who has slept with everyone in your town, city, state/county? It comes down to do you want to be faced with meeting people who have had that experience with your current GF. If you aren't happy with it leave and get what you want anons.
>>
>>717561076
As sexist as this is, it's %100 valid. Have you ever seen a group of girls go spearfishing on their own? NO ofc not! Women don't have hobbies, simple fact here. Their only hobby is finding a guy, that's it!
My gf does everything with me from deep sea diving to hunting, but before me.. FB on her phone all day and banging random dudes
>>
>>717561528
Married my friends ex. We have been together 7 years and are very happy. My friend was totally cool when he saw how well off we were together
>>
>>717561524
Sorry that you live in a country where people have to be drunk or high as fuck to have sex.

Having sex is fun, you should try it, it's not as much as a big deal you believe.
>>
File: shitty.jpg (408KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
shitty.jpg
408KB, 1600x900px
>>717561363
and this is a shitty selfie i took this summer after being called out as a liar
>>
>>717561803
You just made sex sound like some entertainment system, not something special to be shared between 2 people. You think it's fun now, but in 10 years you'll be making feels/lonely threads on 4chinz i promise
>>
>>717561528
>but is it worth throwing away a good relationship over?
It can only be defined as good for the most part if both participants agree to what is good for them. Short term they might be happy, long term perhaps not. It's like short term would a girl be happy with 1 guy with more involvement, or would she be happy with 50 or 60 that have less involvement. Then same thing long term, 1 guy with more involvement, or 50 or 60 with less involvement.

>>717561597
also this,
>oh yeah let's just all go get together have a party together and reminisce about how you have sex with my wife. maybe you can describe it to my children in graphic detail too wouldn't that be a real hoot!
>>
>>717561363
Haha sweet, school the perma virgins.. funny how salty betas are
>>
>>717561962
i've been organizing gang bang for 4 years, and i've had group sex for the first time during the summer of 2007. So in a couple of month it'll be 10 years.

Having casual sex doesn't prevent me to make sweet tender passionate love to my girlfriend.

When we have sex together, it's something special because i love her and she loves me.
>>
>>717561607
I'm the "choose to be gay anon"

I noticed that about my girlfriends. They never did anything worth posting about but were always posting shit on facebook.

I was with one of my girlfriends at an art studio and saw a guy carving santa figures out of pine. Fuck I just had to do it. Bought some knives and watched youtube videos and started learning. Her response?
>"we never do anything together"
>"we never do what I want to do!"
>ok. What do you want to do?
>"i dunno"
>well while you figure out what you want to do im going to keep carving these shitty misshapen gnome looking santas
>>
>>717551247
She should be allowed to fuck as many as she wants. Tbh your friend didn't deserve her affection
>>
>>717561926
Can you come to Québec and organise a gangbang s.v.p. ?
>>
>>717562312
my contact are in Paris, i can organize a gang bang out of thin air. I need my network of guys and places etc...
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>717551247
Don't care as long as she is clean of stds, pro over noob anyday - and none of them shy bitches
>>
File: mbl.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
mbl.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>717558656
Tfw you pull all this out of your ass when I've never even mentioned relationships.

If she has a history of cheating, then she can fuck right off. If she has a history of having fun without being an ultra-puritan nun, more power to her.
>>
>>717561480
What was the biggest gangbang you organizer?
>>
>>717562249
She IS allowed to fuck as many guys as she wants

She DID fuck as many guys as she wanted

And now she's facing the consequences that no man wants to settle on a promiscuous whore, and his friend is the only one willing to tell her the truth. That shes a dirty fucking whore incapable of sustaining a healthy stable relationship
>>
>>717562409
Pourquoi tu mens ?
>>
I don't care how many cocks there's been in my gfs pussy as long as she doesn't talk to me about it
>>
>>717562409
i was meaning to say "i can't organize a gb out of thin air", typo.

>>717562451
i don't do anything over 30 guys for 1 girl.

I've organized orgies with 100 people but it was like 3 guy for 2 girls
>>
>>717562438
the thing with that is, that she will not be satisfied with one person if she has a history of fucking around
if you are fine with an open relationship, then you're a cuck, but that's your thing and arguably okay.
if you are not, she will probably break up because she felt controlled and not free enough
>>
>>717551247
Men Just don't like women with very much sex partners. Better an virgin than a whore.
>>
>>717552278
so the problem wasn't the number, it was her thinking that you're a liar?
>>
>>717562636
Why not?
>>
File: tumblr_nod8orxrmb1sve6vqo1_500.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nod8orxrmb1sve6vqo1_500.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
>>717562409
is it primarily sausage parties?
>>
50 guys indicates she has serious emotional issues. While she may have seemed cool this is the type of broad that would sleep with your friend and turn it around on you saying you neglected her so it's your fault. Or f you do something she doesn't want you to do she'll fuck Jamal just to piss you off
>>
>>717553456
in my experience the more partners she had, worse was the sex
>>
>>717562695
because the guy are the one paying me and it's very difficult to recruit such large crowd for a single girl.

Plus you aren't going to be fucked any better by 30 guy than 15
>>
>>717562712
gangbang means lot of guy for one girl.
>>
>>717551247
50-60 at age 28 would have me wonder if she's just that bad at keeping a relationship or if she's eager to go for a new cock whenever one presents itself. If the former, it makes me wonder if it was her or the guys doing the majority of break-ups.

If my gf (also age 28) had a 50-60 dick count before me, I probably wouldn't have gone for any relationship either.
Partially because muh insecurities, mostly because I'm realistic. I'm Average Joe in almost all aspects of life, dick size and looks included. It's nest to impossible all previous (sexual) partners were smaller than me, uglier than me, and crappier in bed (with my very limited experience before her).
I would simply be too inadequate to satisfy someone like that, especially if casual sex and hook-ups were the only way for her to get off in the past.

She'd be better off finding someone with comparable experience and a guy who'll at least fit the top 10% of her experienced sex/dicks/relationships, and I'd probably be better off with someone closer to my own amount of experience.
>>
>>717553869
dump her you beta faggot
>>
>>717562636
A friend got a "bit" tipsy at a toga party and got smashed by +60 insane drunk guys. She couldnt walk well for a week. To this day she still regrets that night.
>>
>>717553101
>except for HPV but everyone with a sexlife has HPV

Hahahaha. Talk for yourself you disgusting fucking faggot. Doesn't matter how many partners you had. If you're smart enough, you don't get STDs.
>>
>>717563118
do you know what HPV is and how you get it ?
>>
>>717551247
12 girls 3 traps.
>>
>>717553112
If she started having sex with 16 then she had 5-7 dicks per year, which means she had every 2 months a new dick. On the fact that most people fuck longer than 2 months there is an high Chance she fucked at some time more than just guy at same time.
>>
>>717551247
Depends. If she's hot and doesnt look like a typical whore I guess it's alright if she's fucked a bunch of dudes before me. But if she's only good looking because she looks like a sexy slut and she's fucked a load of guys then I wouldnt have any kinda serious relationship with her
>>
>>717551247
She's never yours to keep, it's only your turn.

You can't phantom how much easier life gets once you accept that. Applicable to other things too, even material possessions.
>>
>>717559446
Learn to greentext next time buddy. This is a fucking mess.
>>
>>717558040

Precisely. Don't fuck with their mind, fuck with their heart.
>>
>>717551247
All women lie about numbers. You can safely double that amount and it'll be more accurate

He absolutely did the right thing. Nobody wants a chick with zero self control
>>
>>717562438
Laugh all you want. I wouldn't fuck a girl I don't know and can't verify her identity. Pretty much just stupid on your part hoping for the ignorance or mercy of others.
>>
File: 1475613432233.jpg (140KB, 660x680px) Image search: [Google]
1475613432233.jpg
140KB, 660x680px
>>717551247
I like using the key/lock analogy

If a key can open many locks. Its a master key

If a lock can be opend by many keys. its just a shitty lock
>>
>>717559230
Do you come up with this sort of delusional shit and arbitrary rules all by yourself?
>>
>>717563061
It's very hard for guy to get hard when they are 60 on a single girl. If they are drunk it's even harder.

I really doubt she "couldn't walk well for a week".

I organized a gang bang for one of my ex with 10 guy ( i picked like the best fucker i could find among my clients and i have a lot of client who have done a lot of gang bang so they know what they're doing) they fucked her for 6 hour straight ( they had a 30 minutes break) she was so overcome by orgasm, and endorphines and emotion than at the end she lost the ability to form sentence.

After a day or two she walked just fine.
>>
>>717551247
There is a biological reason. A woman who isn't promiscuous is more likely to produce your offspring. While one who is has shown a history of inconsistency, poor decision making, being fickle, and if none of those other 30 guys could trust her to stick around, why would you expect her to with you. Anyone who can't admit this is straight up a millennial raised with participation trophies, their ego won't allow them to admit that they will be just another number added to the pool.
>>
>>717553456
Because she can't learn exactly what you like if she hasn't fucked 500 other guys.
Cuck
>>
>>717563453
If a penis is a key and a pussy is a lock then what are the treasure that are locked ?
>>
>>717563161
I do. But he clearly stated that "anyone with a sexlife" has it, which is completly irrelevant if you already have it. Which means, he and his girlfriend got it while fucking.
>>
>>717554384
> WE stopped acting in our instincts
So why are you fucking at all?
>>
>>717563435
Lmao beta faggot. A FWB recently told me about a gaylord who refused to kiss her if she wasn't going to get serious with him right away. Clingy beta behaviour just pushes them into Chad's arm you know that right? This isn't 1950 anymore, get with the times.
>>
>>717563484
>It's very hard for guy to get hard when they are 60 on a single girl. If they are drunk it's even harder.
you can't be serious lol
>>
>>717555181
Cuck
>>
>>717553848
Well if you are bad at picking up and fucked 5 Girls in 3 weeks it looks like you are fucking with whores
>>
>>717551247
Nature's Own motherfucker. Now dats some good bread.
>>
>>717563484
underage virginfag detected
>>
>>717557785
This is /b/
Nobody here is getting laid on purpose
>>
>>717563588
i've seen that in the gang bang i organize, after 10 to 15 guy, the intensity of the sex is down compared to smaller groups.

>>717563688
i've already provided proof
>>
NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND
>>
>>717563490
>millennials condone promiscuity

wat
>>
I wish I could screencap this entire thread to post in future cringe threads
>>
>>717563569
nope, she's yours you're the chump stuck with her. none of any of those other guys wanted her, she's your problem. don't have a problem with any of that? good for you.
anyway im done with this thread since that french faggot is a pretty poor pimp having to scrape a living off /b/ and dont want to bump this and give it advertisement
>>
>>717560297
>women dont get more % of stds from sex than men do. they just have worse consequences to some stds

I didn't state otherwise in my post, I said more milage = more % on std

>pussies dont get used up by different cocks any more than if a virgin got married at 18 and had the same cock for years.

yeah and ? used up is used up

>men and women are both more likely to cheat and less able to see sex as special if they have slept with lots of other people. so both women and men should reject potential partners with too many exes. its just a sign of being a shitty person if you have fucked a heap of randoms

may be true on the cheating part but a lot of women see men who fucked a lot of girls as more "attractive", no one thinks this about women because of read my post

>>717559776
So... you agree with me? there is an imbalance in effort thats what I said

>>717560650
virgin detected

>>717559815
mah man
In the end it's all about opinions tho and I choose less partners on a girl than a lot for my own reasons.
>>
>>717558495
men do have correlation but it's not that bad
>>
File: 1470768727653.jpg (91KB, 500x622px) Image search: [Google]
1470768727653.jpg
91KB, 500x622px
>>717563551
Idk sexual pleasure?
>>
>>717564004
But you don't remove anything from the lock owner, the lock doesn't protect anything from being stolen.
>>
>>717563866
Millennial here, can confirm that's false. If anything we were raised by broken families and don't want to repeat the same mess. Sure at some point we'll have a conservative counter reaction but it's not millennials. We're the Tinder generation, and we all know the more you fuck the less you can bond.

>>717563905
I wish my FBW girls would grow a brain and find a nice hubby, but instead they always come back to fuckboyys like me. Don't ask me why bro, but I think it's because betas simply can't give any tingles. Ironically you don't even have to be alpha anymore these days to get laid, just not 100% beta.
>>
>>717563453
That's ridiculously retarded dude

It works both ways; If there were no "shitty locks" there would be no "master keys", ie. it takes a shitty key to open shitty locks.
>>
>>717564100
There dignity, after fucking whit you
>>
About tree fiddy

I'm 33 and fuked more then 50 girls dunno the exact number
It's not big deal

I think in a lot time 100 would be something normal if u don't stay with a single woman much time.
But if a woman does that, she a whore 4 sure.
>>
>>717564124
No, if it's a shitty lock it's a shitty lock. Doesn't matter if it can be opened with a shitty key nor a master key, it's broken and not secure.
>>
>>717564409
So is the "master key" ? Considering it opens all potential "shitty locks".

A "good/master" key would then only open good/master locks.

Your logic is flawed.
>>
File: 1482780967170.jpg (273KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482780967170.jpg
273KB, 1500x1000px
>>717551247
smart man.

If a woman's been with more than 4, show them the door.

No hymen, no diamond.
>>
>>717563551

I don't know, but if you put a ring on the lock, then it gets all of the treasure, for just a bit of booty.
>>
>>717564109
lol you ever seen office space?
that part where he breaks up with that girl because he thinks she fucked his boss lumberg. there are guys that wont date a girl knowing shes fucking around with some guys. you might be one of those guys. you can call it alpha being stuck in a small dating pool if you want
big fish little pond
>>
File: happily ever after.jpg (307KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
happily ever after.jpg
307KB, 1200x900px
>>717564614
All I know is it's a shitty generation of shitty locks and shitty keys. I stopped caring a long time ago, I just take chicks for what they are. I do feel sorry for the retards in denial who are still looking for "the one" because those are the betas who get divorce raped eventually.
>>
I've had sex with over 600 women and I caught each and every one of them the old fashioned way... one at a time,face to face, without using drugs or booze to con them into giving themselves to me. Just words and charm. I'm not even that good looking. I'm just direct and honest and women like that.

I consider this to be quite an accomplishment.

On the other hand, I don't care how many men a woman's been with. So long as she's clean and isn't acting like a six year old retard's idea of a whore, I'm good. I don't even care what she thinks of me, my dick or my sexual ability. By the time she's formed an opinion (usually they're good but you can't please everyone) I've already gotten what I came for and am ready to send her home.

So who cares how many people anyone's fucked? Nobody believes anyone's numbers anyway.
>>
>>717564829
I don't date anyone, but my standards for fucking someone aren't high either. IDK man it's new for me too. I have a couple chicks who come over every 1.5-2 weeks and we have fun together, but it's not a relationship. They all know I'm fucking other chicks, yet they don't care. Women have higher standards for potential mates than boytoys like me, and they should.
>>
>>717564850

Checking in. Charlie sheen it now.
>>
>>717561065
this guy knows
>>
>>717554384
You're fucking retarded. Evolutionary psychology is real. Stop being so self important you talking fucking monkey.
>>
>>717554713
Everytime I catch one it's from a woman.
>>
>>717565096
what a load of crap
you're just a pervert, you'd be sucking guys off if there were no girls around
you'd say whatever to get what you want
>>
so ive got my first girlfriend almost a year ago. still together. menaged to represent myself as a somewhat experienced male, just so i have the leading hand in it all. dont want her getting cocky or anything.

she was a virgin, had dated almost a handful of guys before, but didnt have sex(didnt believe her at first, but she really is pretty inexperienced).

shes really boring, really. she has no hobbies at all(im dead serious, no 4chan woman-hating bullshit here), no motivation for anything, no sense of adventure or wanting to try new things etc...prob a result of her not experiencing anything exciting before meeting me, and even then, when we "go on an adventure" or whatever its great!... no motivation still though.

what do, /b/? should i keep the stability of pussy that i have with her? theres a couple of girls i kinda wanna fuck, but theyre all in the same dorm as my gf.
>>
>>717566183
>you'd say whatever to get what you want
Lmao it's the other way around, it doesn't seem to matter what I say. Call me part of the problem, it's true. But I'm just coping like all the rest of you.
>>
>>717566327
shes really fucking cute, btw. at least 8/10 i would say.

though i dont exactly have unreasonable standards...
>>
>>717554713
>>717555203
Men and women may catch sti's in equal numbers, but that because men have more sexual partners than women.

A woman is twice as likely to contract hiv from a male than a male is from a woman.

http://www.hivlawandpolicy.org/resources/heterosexual-risk-hiv-1-infection-sexual-act-systematic-review-and-meta-analysis
>>
>>717553694
Not a bad explaination for /b/
>>
Only people defending sluts here have had 10+ partners themselves.
The thing is I have only once met a girl I could fall in love with that wasn't a virgin and it was my ex, but it was because I was one. I simply haven't met a girl so amazing, these things wouldn't matter since. If you find your soulmate who cares if she's been with someone before. If you are a practical guy without a big ass list of must-have's, your best bet is bonding with someone over time. I only have 3 standards for a gf:
- somewhat similar to me
- good person
- virgin
I have had sex with 3 women, but it was never my choice to stop and be forced to find a new one, except for the one who had sex with some black guy from a shithole place for fear of STDs. I would really like my next one to be the one I marry one day and will go monk mode if the only other choice would be to fuck more whores. I've had enough of them, they all felt pretty much the same.
>>
>>717566692
You would have been one hell of a catch in 1850.
>>
>>717566327
stay with her. motivate her. ask her stuff about her childhood and what she'd like to do
>>
>>717566784
Not sure if woman or beta.
>>
>>717555475
I'm going to have to agree with Anon on this take, I was in a relationship for 2 years. Sex was on average at least 3 times a week. Giving it roughly ~~300 times in the relationship. That's a lot with a single partner. But this makes sense, having a one night stand only creates bad experience because it's purely physically
>>
>>717555511
Easy and to the point. thanks Anon
>>
>>717566779
Oh boy, I still am : ^) Most girls I've met have thought I had plenty of experience. I didn't really think the "virgin by choice" was anything but something to be joked about when I was still a virgin, but now I feel I should have waited, because I was almost spoiled for choice.
>>
>>717566838
not sure if bait or knot
>>
>>717567052
Objectively I still think you're quite the catch. Sadly most girls won't get a wet puss from you, so it's basically like a useless superpower.
>>
>>717566784
she comes from a broken family.

i have this feeling that its not a good idea to "try to save someone from a broken life" or whatever, since the damage has been done and ill just be bringing that into my house...

then again, shes kinda hard to get pregnant, add the fact that shes on the pill and i can just cum inside pretty much all the time...

shes also pretty submissive by nature, the chances of her cheating are pretty low i believe...

i guess ill keep her for a while
>>
>>717566183
No women means asexual. Asexual means no dicks.
>>
>>717567161
>most girls
who cares really, I'm not trying to be another Charlie Sheen or something
>>
>>717567259
>shes also pretty submissive by nature, the chances of her cheating are pretty low i believe...
Nope, those are usually the ones who "get swept away in the moment"
>>
File: IMG_20161220_183712.jpg (545KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161220_183712.jpg
545KB, 1440x1440px
>>717552278
You fucked up.
Never tell your girl a number. I don't care what kind of fight it causes in the short term, that's something you keep to yourself. Because women will obsess. Also, if that number changes, there's no chance of a slip-up.
I've made that mistake with an ex of my own. She was insecure and interrogated me, had me list who and when, then wanted me to delete from social media any with whom I was still friends.
Don't ever tell her. She may find out through other channels, but so long as you maintain the firm stance that your past is not a topic of discussion, you'll never need to put up with shit for things you did before meeting her.
>>
>>717567259
try your best and if you fail, start to feel miserable or anything, move on
>>
>>717559614
You sound like the type of guy who holds doors open for women and angrily blogs about it when they don't date you after.
>>
>>717566982
I agree. I've been with my wife for almost 10 years now, and I've never had better sex in my life. Even though it's probably been 1500 times just with her.
She knows exactly what to do in bed to get me going no other woman can even come close to that experience.
I've had a round 30 different partners before that, some LTR some ONS, and the longer a relationships lasted the better the sex got.
>>
>>717551247
You're using the word stud wrong. I'm tired of seeing it so I'll take pity on you and explain it. Stud is a the rank given to a man who is doomed to surf from one woman to the next constantly without ever finding real companionship. Calling someone a stud and then smiling at them is simply recognizing their condition and laughing at their inability to perform a basic task that defines being a man. Giving them a pat on the back is supposed to encourage them not to kill themselves because there should in theory be a light at the end of every metaphorical tunnel, even the one's lined by thousands of miles of pussy.

It's not a compliment. Stop pretending it is.
>>
>>717567434
yeah, thats kinda what i was going for from the start.

just do my best to be the best thing for her, while also enjoying everything as much as possible.

also im the kinda person who rarely feels miserable if he tried his best, i just kinda continue on and have no regrets, since i did my best after all...
>>
>>717567344
nah, shes pretty hardcore about shutting every other guy down before they can even say hello, judging from her social media stuff ive got passwords to (which,now that some time has passed, i dont feel very proud of getting)
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.