[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we support Israel? Serious question!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 29

File: IMG_2511.jpg (39KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2511.jpg
39KB, 211x300px
Why do we support Israel? Serious question!
>>
>>717487118
What "we" are you referring to?
The United States we, the EU we or the UN we?
>>
>>717487118
Because of the holocaust, blah blah
but really, because we like their land location, It's like having another territory without owning it.
>>
>>717487416
The US.
>>
File: foto.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
foto.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>
>>717487118
Because as bad as jews are, sand niggers are even worse.
>>
>>717487118

because there's two sides and the other one is full of camel fucking goat raping shit eating rock throwing balalalalalala sandniggers
>>
obama and kerry hardly supported israhell.

supporting israel is basically just being on good terms with the bank.

jews just mad that the saudi's and the chicoms are getting rich as fuck because of the usa so we have to pander to them to stay on good terms.

jews killed michael of nibedon aka jesus christ because he wouldn't be their king, never forget.
>>
>>717487550
You guys seem to have a hero complex as a nation.
Israel tries to maintain an underdog status because of the events of the second world war, up until recently America has felt gratified to support them, because they got to "save" someone.
>>
Not sure..

-38bn in military aid
-Bibi fly's to the US and addresses congress to spite POTUS
-Israel hasn't deployed 1 soldier to Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan
-Doesn't want a 2 state solution because funding would get cut off.

Imagine what 38bn would do for the education system in the South or law enforcement in inner cities like Chicago.
>>
>>717487118
because everyone who isn't an ardent and vocal supporter of Israel is a nazi.

The truth of the matter is that it wasn't even a country for a millenia before the end of WW2. When the Allies were dividing up all the territory and reestablishing borders of nations they decided to give the Jews somewhere to go to get out of western europe. And they created this new copy of an ancient defunct nation on land that already had Palestinians living on it. But since it's supposed to be the sacred land promised to them in their religion which is the foundation of all christian religion also, everyone feels religiously obligated to support the idea. And also if you question its legitimacy you get called a nazi.
>>
>>717487118
Religion, past deals, manufacturing jobs, democracy, army stuff, terrorism stuff and intelligence deals.
>>
>>717488006
You are welcome for your continued existence as a free and sovereign nation.
>>
>>717488084
Would it un-nuke the world? The jews have the samson option.
>>
>>717488454
When did you ever make sure my nation kept existing?
Because showing up late to a war does not a world saving hero make.
>>
>>717488673
if the US didn't exist the soviet union would have achieved total world domination.
>>
>>717488084
You know that Obama funded an NGO to keep Bibi out of the government? The attempt to go over his head wasn't out of nowhere.
State Department gave OneVoice money for that.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 125x84px)
image.jpg
8KB, 125x84px
>>
>>717488760
Can you prove that or is that just something you say to get warm and fuzzy feelings on the inside?
>>
>>717487118
Because it's the only place in the middle east that overs civil and human rights to all people. It's the last beacon of democracy and freedom in the region. Has nothing to do with jews or zion.
>>
-Hasidic Jews are the biggest recipients of Social Welfare Google it
-Jews have thrived around the world for centuries
-Jews play the race card harder than niggers
>>
>>717487118
because if you've ever been to any other middle eastern country, you'd realize how fucking batshit insane most of them are.

the jews are the least insufferable and most rational of the bunch.

just remember, the neither jews nor muslims eat pork, but only muslims will try to keep you from eating it too.
>>
It united the Arabs against a common enemy. Otherwise the region would implode. Also as a proxy to arm other countries such as India.
>>
>>717487550
because the Jews control US media and politics.
>>
File: 1372901882715.jpg (46KB, 260x293px)
1372901882715.jpg
46KB, 260x293px
>>717487752
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>717488932
Crack open a history book.
After WW2 the entire world was fucked except for the US because we came late and were far from the fighting and the Soviet Union because Russia stronk.
>>
>>717488986
Freedom, really?
They use propaganda to create fear in their citizens, so they won't object to the horrible shit their state does.
They actively have to tell their populace that the world hates them in order to keep them faithful to the nation.
>>
>>717489067
>It united the Arabs

Arab unity is largely a myth. They're as tribal as they've ever been.

>Otherwise the region would implode
It's not exactly stable now.

Can't wait for the oil to run out, so we can stop giving two shits about anything our "friends" the Saudis have to say
>>
>>717489348
So basically, you're saying that if they didn't propagandize, people would vote in other people? Wow, that sounds nothing like freedom!
>>
>>717488986
Not knowing anything about Jordan.

Also, what's the difference between radical Islam and fundamental Christianity?
>>
>>717489348
And yet the right wing is only in control due to the swing vote. So the people aren't completely horrible
>>
>>717489489
The only fundamental Christians coming to blow you up are white supremacist, unless you work at a abortion providers office or count stuff the united States president's such as Reagan have done.
>>
>>717488760
>total world domination.
You say that like its a bad thing.
>>
>>717489834
Did you vote for Trump?
>>
>>717489523
Even the right wing isn't horrible, you know. It's perfectly reasonable to act as if the Palestinians are enemies.
>>
>>717487118
Cuz jewz
>>
>>717489489

>Not knowing anything about Jordan

It's slightly less shitty than the other muslim majority shitholes.
>Also, what's the difference between radical Islam and fundamental Christianity?

fundamental Christianity doesn't actively control multiple countries. Just the US. Sort of.
>>
>>717489834
The Soviet Union wasn't exactly a nice place to be, if they had the whole world it'd be a literal nightmare.
>>
>>717489523
I don't really have any beef with the Israeli people, it's their government that's fucked up. People react to the information they get, if they are told that the world unilaterally hates them, they are going to react defensive.
>>717489480
Voting should be done on well informed choice, not propagandized bull.
>>
File: IDF.jpg (71KB, 610x907px)
IDF.jpg
71KB, 610x907px
>>717487118
>>
>>717488986
Not knowing anything about Jordan.

Also, what's the difference between radical Islam and fundamental Christianity?
>>
>>717487118
Cuz they run the us
>>
>>717489900
How? I am not a citizen of the united states.
>>
They are our (US) largest and most powerful ally in the middle east. Isreal is also a very influential country in many aspects from manufacturing to science research. They are also much more acceptable to both Western people and mesh better with those values that the western cultures hold.

Also they are heavily supported by the American Republican party because they are often the party of Christians I'm America. It is said that the return of Christ and the beginning of Armageddon will begin when the chosen people are in the holy land. So they think it is important to support Isreal so as to bring about the end of the world and so all good Christians will go to heaven in the rapture.
>>
>>717489032
Was gonna post the same thing.
>>
>>717489921
>It's perfectly reasonable to act as if the Palestinians are enemies.

It's perfectly reasonable because that's what they are. They aren't even liked by other Arabs, they're just fortunate enough that other Arabs hate Jews just a slight bit more.

If they wanted amicable peace with reasonable terms, they had multiple chances since 1948, and they shat on every single one of them. They are not your friends.
>>
>>717490008
>Voting should be done on well informed choice
Who gets to determine what constitutes being well-informed?
>>
>>717489976
>Soviet Union wasn't exactly a nice place to be
Well that's fair. But imagine a world where all people are united. Maybe if someone had united us by force, it would be better than now.
>>
>>717490008
>I don't really have any beef with the Israeli people, it's their government that's fucked up. People react to the information they get, if they are told that the world unilaterally hates them, they are going to react defensive.
Buddy boy, the world just told us that we have no legal right to our capital. Fuck them.

>Voting should be done on well informed choice, not propagandized bull.
To what 'propagandized bull' are you referring? Believe you me, the world is not helping. The UN just ruined the two-state solution.
http://www.unwatch.org/joining-jackals-open-letter-amb-samantha-power/
>>
>>717487118
>Why do we support Israel?
Because of some superstition about a temple that will be built in Jerusalem
>>
>>717489489
>>717490055

In Israel, I can tell the prime minister to go fuck himself and not be imprisoned

In Jordan, if I tell the King to go fuck himself, I'll go to prison.

General rule of thumb, if you can't safely tell the leader of a country to go fuck themselves, its probably not a great place to live.
>>
>>717490130
Ally would mean they support the US in their conflicts. Not the case at all, they just beg for more money and violate UN Sanctions.

2nd point: the US is basing their blank check approach to Israel on a book that details the life of an imaginary person.

Israel does nothing for the US except whine and complain when they don't get what they want. I hope they go away for good. It's common knowledge that Jews cause most of the issues in the world. If the US stopped supporting Israel, terrorism against the US would likely diminish.
>>
>>717490491
Sounds like the next 4 years in the US
>>
>>717490051
She looks like my ex-girlfriend.
>>
>>717490259
Mostly yourself, if someone keeps telling you that everyone hates you, what do they have to gain from that?
>>717490375
The UN just told you guys to stop taking land and building settlements on it.
Also you don't have to look further than one of the threads that the JIDF start up here on this site to see the propaganda. Usually at the same time as your government is doing something shady again.
>>
>>717487118
Because they represent a wonderful foothold in the mideast for western business
>>
>>717490896
>The UN just told you guys to stop taking land and building settlements on it.

I look at the countries on the human rights council and i suddenly stop giving a fuck what the UN thinks.
>>
File: IMG_2501.jpg (68KB, 854x570px)
IMG_2501.jpg
68KB, 854x570px
Government propaganda you say?
>>
File: 1480702230965.jpg (231KB, 981x1222px)
1480702230965.jpg
231KB, 981x1222px
>>717490361
Nope.
There's already a group trying achieve that and their ultimate goal is to pack us into cities like sardines and kill off 80% of the population.
>>
>>717491019
Is that how you justify stooping to or past their level?
>>
>>717491086
a population of 7 billion+ isn't sustainable. not unless we all go vegetarian.
>>
>>717491265
what about BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS
>>
>>717487118
The survival of the 'Little Satan' creates a distraction and delays further efforts by the Arabs against the 'Great Satan'.
>>
File: NTsOF.jpg (62KB, 464x296px)
NTsOF.jpg
62KB, 464x296px
>>717491086
>>
What is the reason for the settlements? Someone clue me in here. You always hear about the "two-state solution," but how can you have a two-state solution with the settlements? I'm confused.
>>
>>717491164
Stooping to or past their level? Please. Look up the US's Jinsa Report, we take pains to limit civilian casualties to the point that they recommend that the US not take it that far.

http://www.jinsa.org/2014-gaza-war-assessment-observations-implications-and-recommendations

Look at B: Weaponizing the Law.
>>
>>717491412
He's trying to help! Stop being mean!
>>
>>717491019
Building settlements pisses off Palestinians.

Palestinians try to launch defective rockets into Israel.

Pissed off rocket throwing Palestinians further justify Israels demand for US money.

Israels blatant breaking of the rules that govern settlements means more money because Palestine is bad.

38bn would gentrify the South Side of Chicago.
>>
>>717491412
Face palm all you like, it's all documented. It's not like this is super duper top secret stuff, they openly brag about it.
>>717491265
Of course it is, why wouldn't it be?
>>
>>717491019
The majority of that council isn't even traditional enemies of Israel. A lot of them are south american. Why would they invalidate the council?
>>
File: opinionshit.jpg (48KB, 628x630px)
opinionshit.jpg
48KB, 628x630px
>>717491164
>stooping to or past their level

>China, Saudi Arabia, Cuba, Iraq, Egypt

You apparently have zero concept of the massive shits all these countries take on human rights on a daily basis. the jews don't even come close to them.

Keep up that oddly selective sense of morality though.
>>
Riddle me this..

Trump supports Israel
Alt Right Supports Trump
Alt Right hates Jews
Trump is mum on Alt Right

You can't make this shit up!
>>
>>717491414
The two state solution is a carrot wagged in front of the world and palestinians, to keep people from intervening while Israel inches closer and closer to a one state final solution.
>>
>>717491366
>survival

the arabs keep losing wars. badly. why should the great satan be worried if they can't handle the little one?
>>
I'm from Israel and I feel for the US. They give Israel so much money that could've been used in other places. I hope Trump will have a firmer policy when it comes to supporting Israel.
>>
>>717491086
So you think its good like its now? All separated. All countries are betraying each other for their own benefit. This will lead to war and ultimately to the extinction of the human race.
>>
>>717491414
Different types, the UN lumped them all in together. There's the type that we took from Syria, Egypt and Jordan, there's the type that we're admittedly illegally building, there's the type that actually was Jewish before the Jews were kicked out. All of these are now illegal according to the UN. (Bullshit, in a defensive war, land taken isn't considered occupied territory.)

Second, it's possible with land swaps to keep the settlements and give them other good land.

Thirdly, the ones building the settlements that are against Israeli law don't actually want a two-state solution.
>>
>>717487118
Sametime about upholding a biblical prophecy to bring forth the end-of-days
>>
>>717491415
You're still an aggressor. Even if tip your hat and kiss babies as the invasion force makes a pass.

If you did this to my home I'd call their response pacifistic, but they've gotten used to it. Palestine is fully justified in attacking IDF troops and Israeli authorities.

Now attacking civilians, ergo where they actually become terrorists, that's where it becomes a problem of course. It's where Hezbollah went from an organization that was objectively right (when it was expelling British occupation from Lebanon) to a terrorist org (when they got too big for their britches afterwards and started actual terrorist activity)

However if Hamas pops an IDF tank, well that's just the cost of business to you. Shouldn't have invaded if you didn't want to accept that possibility. Certainly shouldn't take it out on Palestinians.

And don't give me that hands clean bullshit. The IDF massacred Lebanese villages during the first Lebanese war, and fought UN/NATO forces as well during the second one. Israel was close to invoking a European invasion back then, and they absolutely had it coming.

In the meantime, spare me the tit for tat as well. You're supposed to be a fucking nationstate, you're not competing with terrorist orgs. Act like it, for once.
>>
>>717491702
Well, actually, most of /pol/ just hates the globalists. They like Israel, especially as a place they can ship Jews off to.
>>
>>717491762
this kind of might makes right thinking is corrosive to society

did you know that in the past 100 years we, the west, put a backwater prince in charge of the entire mideast? read about t.e. lawrence and faisal al saud. it began to break up very quickly after world war two.

you will reap a bitter harvest from these illsown seeds
>>
>>717490114
That didn't stop three million mexicans.
>>
>>717489348
The world doesn't hate kikes? Kek
>>
>>717490491
Word tho all the shit holes take themselves soo seriously. Usually a good red flag to look for in a bitch is if she cant laugh at herself
>>
>>717491702
>alt right hates jews
No we don't. We hate globalists.
Globalists hate jews though.
>>
>>717492024
I don't understand. How would mexicans participate on the US elections?
>>
>>717492042
I meet jew hate in real life so rarely, that I consider it a minority opinion. Mostly people don't give a shit about your religion unless you're vocal about it.
>>
>>717487118
larger version
>>
>>717491816
Multicultural societies always fail. Look at the EU. Globalism can never exist where there is freedom.
The only way you achieve globalism is to rule with an iron fist and domesticate humans like cattle.
>>
File: israel.png (2MB, 1455x1173px)
israel.png
2MB, 1455x1173px
>>717487118
>>
>>717492138
Do you have a definition for globalist?
>>
>>717491801
So much of the money given to Israel is earmarked for munitions, which is meant to be spent in America. Other fractions of the money go to both us and to Egypt for fulfilling the Sinai peace deal.
>>
>>717492273
the elite group of 20 or so families who want an unelected global government modeled after China.
Watch this sometime. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
Basically they're motivated by eugenics and the notion that everyone but them are retards. It's hard to argue they're wrong but I'd rather not be killed as an undesirable.
>>
Palestine is fucking dumb that's why.
>>
>>717492247
So we are doomed either way you say?
>>
>>717492561
You're going to dismiss me as uninformed. You'll assume I'm not familiar with what you're saying. Alternatively you might think I've been "fooled" or I'm payrolled by "them."

But bluntly? This perspective necessitates a naivety to public institutions and economoics. It's a dogpile of paranoid assumptions stacked on top of a childlike understanding of the world. Very transparently latched onto as a coping mechanism for severe personal issues.

So no. No sell.
>>
I was on My24 trying to figure out how racially impure I am. I noticed a section on genetically inherited diseases. Jews are essentially susceptible to almost every genetic disorder because of inbreeding.

The chosen people!

Top Kek
>>
>>717491819
That "other good land" is part of Israel proper? Why don't they settle there instead of the formerly Palestinian land?
>>
File: 1482611093503.png (260KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1482611093503.png
260KB, 483x368px
Arabs are subhuman savages who need to be exterminated. The real question is why Israel hasn't expanded more and slaughtered more of those shitskins.
>>
>>717487118
Cause we don't want to kill mussies all by ourselves
>>
>>717492613
naw, nations can work together and maintain their sovereignty. There may be wars from time to time but it won't stop us from exploring space some day.
>>717492805
You think it's naive to believe the richest people on earht might work together for the betterment of themselves and their family over people they know or care about?
I'd say it's more naive to assume they wouldn't use their power to work for their ends.
>>
>>717492247
>assertions
you're a fucking idiot and a bigot.
>>
>>717492561
>muh conspiracy theories
>>
>>717487118
Because Evangelicals believe fiercely in the Book of Revelations.....

In that fairy tale is some wild tales about rebuilding the Temple of the Mount in Jerusalem and whomever supports this and Israel are assured a place in Heaven.

So..... Christians feel that supporting Israel is a free pass to paradise, regardless of what ever shit the do on earth.
>>
>>717492983
Show me where multiculturalism works without tyranny. I'll wait.
>>717493054
Remember when the government spying on you was a conspiracy theory? Yeah me too.
What about flouride in the drinking water being harmful, that was a conspiracy theory too......until it turned out to be true.
>>
okay here's the theory that allows us to discard race as a lens through which to view our species

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatomically_modern_human

This model focuses on shared traits rather than delineations.

>language
>culture
>tool use

within this context the nation state is a device created by ruling families to exploit and control the people and race, nations, states, religions, and even sports teams are false barriers constructed by a unified elite

its no secret that powerful people within nations have closer relationships with one another than they do with their poor
>>
>>717489274
Without the US support, Russia couldn't fight the Wehrmacht. So without the US (and fucking Italy), Germany would be the leader of the world. Just like today.
>>
>>717492963
I think it's naive to think anything approaching 20 "families" have this much sway. It hasn't been since the imperial era that anybody has been close to what anyone would call a "world power." Do you have any fucking clue how many billionaires are out there? And you expect 20 of them to somehow con Earth itself into a suicidal project, which people happily agree to work on, on a centuries long scale that is hidden from all but Youtube conspiravid producers?
The proposition is ridiculous.

Yes people wield influence. In every society there are going to be hundreds of thousands of such people, sometimes working in groups sure, powerbrokers in finance, industry, tech, politics you name it - and to make this premise of yours work, anyone who makes over a certain bracket or gets a bachelor degree and up in certain field, would have to be part of this worldwide diabolical consensus.

More likely you burnt out and that's why you're having trouble getting by, which you're trying to explain to yourself by pointing to the illuminati.
>>
>>717492963
>There may be wars from time to time
Until we have another wolrd war? There will no one be left when we have another war between the great nations of the world. If europe crumbles down and US and Russia going nuts like the do now who will stop them?
>>
>>717493185
>Show me where multiculturalism works without tyranny.
Mix and match words to form your own funny MadLibs!

seriously, though. word salad, buddy.
>>
>>717493334
counterpoint: a habsburg is back in the austrian legislature
>>
>>717488673
We did not show up late in that sense. We waited until things went so far so we had a reason to go.
>>
>>717492811
There are certain places that have Jewish history, such as Hebron, Jericho and Betlehem. They consider it their responsibility to create a Jewish presence there. Other reasons include security (We have to be in between the Arabs and the rest of the country in case they try to attack again! We have to keep watch!) and political reasons. (We don't want a two-state solution, so we're going to try to make sure it won't happen! Or, to be perhaps unreasonably charitable, they object to the idea of being ethnically cleansed from Arab areas. I personally doubt it.)
>>
File: jack-d-ripper.jpg (12KB, 314x244px)
jack-d-ripper.jpg
12KB, 314x244px
>>717493185
>>
>>717493431
So? How is that a counterpoint?
Has he started construction on a secret volcano base or something? Or is this a minister who has the surname "habsburg" and that's pretty much all we're running off?
>>
>>717493431
Austria, the great world power

Lol
>>
>>717493334
I'm actually pretty happy and satisfied with life. I've just seen enough that I know what's going on.It doesn't take many people to control the world if you have a group of specialists who meet up to decide on their plans ie the Bilderburg group.
>>
>>717493185
>LOOK MOM I"M POST RACIST CONSPIRACY THEORIES ON THE INTERNET
>>
>>717493642
It was. Seriously.
>>
>>717493755
Let me guess, everything you've "seen" is on the internet?
>>
>>717493755
kys
>>
>>717493642
with a built-in fifth column of potential loyalists should he press his claims all over europe, africa and asia minor
>>
>>717489032
And you know this based on your life as a keyboard warrior how?
>>
>>717487676
As a man with Jewish origen I agree with this, fuck even jews hate rabbi and hardcore kikes.
But their not as bad as fucking islaminiggers
>>
>>717493755
>It doesn't take many people to control the world
Oh boy..

Well, good day to you sir.
>>
>>717493498
>"Huh, lemme just sell weapons to both sides and see who wins"
>"The japanese did what to pearl harbor?", "Now it's personal".
>>
>>717493498
War as a last resort is war I can support.
>>
>>717493899
They damn sure don't put it on the tv very often.
The media's controlled for the most part, if you don't believe that dig through the Podesta e-mails. Everything from CNN to the Colbert Report is on the payroll.
>>717493900
I might, with 2 shots to the back of the head.
>>717493940
How many people does it take to run Pepsi Co?
One.
Everyone follows her lead.
Now imagine you have 50 people like her. You can control quite a bit of the world.
>>
>>717494005
You never learned about how the germans decided not to go head on with France so they tried going around them therefore invading a neutral country?
>>
>>717488000
1 nice trips
2 stop paroting what your ultra Christian uncle says
3 israhell, you come up with that by yourself or did you find it on 9gag
Non sincerely, atheist anon
P.s fuck outta here marica nueva
>>
File: tumblr_m6h5diVjIo1qkdxt2o1_500.jpg (147KB, 408x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6h5diVjIo1qkdxt2o1_500.jpg
147KB, 408x700px
>>717487118
Other than the U.S. the only country I support is Canada.
>>
>>717494187
>How many people does it take to run Pepsi Co?
PepsiCo is a for-profit company with an exec board to manage its operations.

"The world" is a tangled mesh of national jurisdictions, each with their own groups, agendas and powerbrokers. It takes just about 3 mil USD to raise a starting private army, let that sink in for a moment.
Now tell me how 20 people are going to conquer the rest of humanity. Moreover why would the rest of humanity not respond?
>>
File: bush 1477538015209.jpg (230KB, 1600x1067px)
bush 1477538015209.jpg
230KB, 1600x1067px
>>717487550
Honestly, do you really have to ask?
>>
>>717490130
Basicly theirs no reason to support them then. They don't do anything g for the us, and actually turkey is us biggest ally in the middle east, although that's quickly detioriorating. Isreal is nothing but a republicuck money sink
>>
>>717490375
Listen to this propaganda cuck, you probably only listen to Israeli news which is completely biased.
>>
>>717494187
>The media's controlled for the most part, if you don't believe that dig through the Podesta e-mails. Everything from CNN to the Colbert Report is on the payroll.
Actually have read through the Podesta mails, have the mbox on file here now. Can't find anything of the sort in there, but if you can direct me to specific mails by all means. Have YOU read them though? Or are you reposting Alex Jones here?
>>
>>717490051
Ahh Israel the most hated yet badass country
>>
>>717494481
Truth and just Pepsi isn't going to run the world or steer it in any given direction.
But it's not just Pepsi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants
As for why the rest of humanity doesn't respond, we did, we voted for Trump. The UK left the EU. Now we have to wait and see if Obama will start WW3 to maintain order.
>>
Israel threatening New Zealand was the funniest shit last week.
>>
File: 349034.gif (741KB, 200x200px)
349034.gif
741KB, 200x200px
Evangelical Christians call the shots in the United States, despite their whining about being "oppressed".

They believe Jews, Catholics, and all non-Christians are going to Hell, but they also believe that Jesus is due back any day now and that Israel has to be kept out of Islamic hands and under the thumb of the US. If the US "turns it back" on Israel, God will abandon us and our society will collapse.

That's the sad truth, OP.
>>
>>717494830
Bilderberg is a single convention.
Does Defcon being a thing mean everybody in CS is part of a global conspiracy?
>>
>>717494917
This just gave me cancer
>>
>>717491019
>countries on council have less war crimes combined then isreal alone.
>hurr duur why would I pay attention to anyone with less murder then hitler
>>
>>717495065
Which part of that answer was inaccurate?
>>
>>717494678
You want me to post every single e-mail that points to media collusion? That'd take me a while to dig up.
The easiest one to come to mind where the person implied to be working for Hillary actually admitted it was Colbert.
https://youtu.be/tfXWXNItF_Y
>>
>>717495340
So what's the collusion? You mean because they had a pre-interview?

What about when he interviewed Trump? Is he now in Trump's pocket?
>>
>>717491819
>2000 years ago
Get over it, you guys lost and now you get backed by a foreign power because 'armageddon' and now you see your loses as unjustified while your own genocide is justified. Isreal is the biggest hypocrite state since crusader Jerusalem.
>>
>>717495113
Yeah countries like China, Congo, Cuba, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia are the first places I think of when I think human rights too.
>>
>>717492864
Because when Muslims fuck with israle its considered a glorious rebellion by shitant feminists and hipsters and when Israel and us fuck rebels up in return its the news story for the next month and is considered barbaric.
How to be Muslim
Step 1 bait the fuck out of better country's due to tiny penis size
Step 2 get fucked on because we are fucking useless
Step 3 cry in front of a camera from the very country that your fucked with
Step 4 get aid from that country because of uneducated fucks
Step 5 rebel some more
Step 6 rinse and repeat
Arabs<Israel<first world decent countries
>>
>>717492024
Try harder trump cuck troll, your grasp of the electoral system demonstrates you couldmt leave your bed pan to vote
>>
>>717492983
Crawl back to 9 gag you penis gager
>>
Because Israel lies between the mediterranean and red sea, connecting the indian and atlantic oceans. It's among the world's busiest for sea farring vessels.
>>
>>717495340
Lets not pretend you have shit to do. We'll wait.
>>
>>717495340
I mean, this really displays the issue here.

Obviously the two of them had an interest in the interview (both interviews mentioned here >>717495554 )

Colbert is looking to sell a show and make ad revenue. HRC/Trump are looking to put on their friendly atmos and market themselves.

Similarly I just sent notice to a US ambassador shortly ago, related to a proposal I want to discuss on behalf of my org. Does that mean I'm in cahoots with the USG? And am I part of this globalist crew now?
Or am I just looking to set up an isolated mutual interest deal? One that frankly still overshadows an interview on an entertainment show in terms of nefariousness? I mean in my case there's an actual exchange of resources involved.
>>
>>717495554
Yes, Colbert's half assed defense should be taken entirely at face value.
What about Donna Brazille?
>>
>>717492212
Noice!
>>
>>717487118
It's the holy land, isn't it? I think that's why. That, or the oil. I have no fucking idea.
>>
>>717492561
If being a globalist meant you got gassed I would happily subscribe, unfortunately your terminology is completely wrong. This is a classic case of someone hearing a word and prescribing thier own definition to it.
Tld: kys retard
>>
Because you don't want to piss off God.
>>
>>717496096
Nigger none of us have jobs do it yourself.
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/wikileaks-10-most-damning-clinton-emails-media/
Here's a nice easily digestible top 10.
>>
>>717493185
Lolololllolol fluoride
Jesus christ ducking end your life already
>>
>>717487550
The rise of radical Islam and its inherent hatred towards everything our liberal culture holds dear makes U.S citizens very critical and skeptical of all other countries in the region. Isreal is like a giant moderate check on the insanity of Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, Egypt, etc.
>>
>>717496407
Harvard Study Confirms Fluoride Reduces Children's IQ. A recently-published Harvard University meta-analysis funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has concluded that children who live in areas with highly fluoridated water have “significantly lower” IQ scores than those who live in low fluoride areas.Jan 28, 2013
Literally 2 seconds to search "fluoride lowers iq"
>>
>>717487118
The alternative in the Middle East is nothing but evil Muslims.
>>
>>717493322
Ussr beat Germany ez pz, get educated. Only people that thing Germany invasion of Ussr was a good idea are storm front cucks
>>
>>717492212
where the entire issue of it
>>
>>717493334
>feeding the troll
Inb4 muh hapsburgs
>>
>>717496683
I'm obviously not trolling you fuckwit.
>>
>>717496524
Did you grow up in one of those areas?
>>
>>717494187
Holy fuck what are you 6? Do you really thing Pepsi Co has only 1 person with the title mananger?
>>
>>717496975
I think he's going off what I assume to be the CEO for the main holding, and he's not familiar with corporate chain of command, role divisions or the involvement of shareholders.
>>
>>717496867
Obviously not or I'd be a silly faggot who doesn't know fluoride is bad for you while trusting the government :)
>>717496975
Nooyi, Indra K. – President and CEO, PepsiCo Inc
She totally has no power you're probably right.....or not.
>>
>>717496524
Link autist
Or are you searching on alex.jones.guugle.tv
>>
>>717497343
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html
Remember fluoride is good for you, the government isn't spying on you, and there's no such thing as globalism :)
>>
>>717497287
Actually no, cause she answers to a board.
She's the chief executive meaning she's the top manager, however her plans still get vetted and approved. She merely has operational seniority over the other executive staff within her org (PepsiCo branches off to foreign subsidiaries)
But yeah she can totally be fired.
>>
Doesn't it go back to a sort of contract from the war?

http://thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Jews/+Doc-Jews-National&InternationalConspiracy&NWO/BalfourDeclarationBroughtUSIntoWWISaysJew.htm
>>
>>717496524
>Chinese study
Now your stuck in the moral dilemma of China v flouride, what's more of a conspiracy.
Checkmate autist
>>
>>717497287
Get a load of this retard
>>
>>717497663
What's wrong with China? what are you some kind of crazy conspiracy theorist?
>>
>>717497578
>huff post
Ugh, some people clearly have no idea what primary literature means
>>
File: 1480329463307.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1480329463307.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>717489032
Christian
>jesus told them not to eat pig
>fuck Bible, eat it anyways
>>
>>717497993
The point is thier looking at extremely high levels of flouride that is naturally occuring, and only linking that to decreased iq in rural areas, which cannot be controlled for.
Jesus I feel bad for you, do you work in the service industry?
>>
>>717498374
Yeah, I serve up heaping helpings of truth.
41% of children in the US suffer from dental fluorosis as a result of excessive fluoride in the drinking water.
>>
>>717487118
Because murica support illegal occupation of other people land
>>
>>717489424
Exactly. Eisenhower tried Arab unity in the 50s and basically he tried to setup Egypt as our buddy buddy in the Mid-East and they fucked us over for more power and influence in the region. So the US removed the imperial powers (I.e. Britain and France) and unilaterally destabilized the region.
By the way, we should all throw a party when the Arab oil runs out.
>>
>>717496505
And have you ever thought of why there is a rise in radical muslim?
>>
>>717498870
Once they hit fracking levels it won't be ages until that happens, should celebrate when clean energy is finally more affordable for cars and everything else (market forces have already made clean energy cheaper to build for grid)
>>
>>717495839
Why do you think muslim rebel against the israel?
>>
>>717498611
>autism
>>
>>717499377
>implying I'm vaccinated
>>
>>717498621
There wasn't really anything there. Just desert and pockets of small villages.
>>
>>717496524
But the flouride in your water is low unless you live in China and are drinking poisoned water
>>
>>717487416
The royal we, one is not amused, we question ones own loyalty to Israel
>>
>>717500454
look
>>717498611
>>
>>717501383
That's still not enough to lower your IQ. We are talking China here.
>>
>>717487118
1) The religious right has convinced half the nation that Israel is holy and needs to be protected because god says so.
2) The bleeding-heart left has convinced the other half of the nation that Israel dindu (and never will) nuffin evar and needs to be protected because the holocaust.
3) The powers that be make fuck tons of money with the Israeli arms trade and has an excuse (protect muh Israel; see 1&2) to ramp up the profit margins by involving itself with affairs (oil) in the Middle-East.
>>
>has/b/ara pls go.
>>
>>717501653
Drinking water containing as little as 1.2 ppm fluoride will cause developmental disturbances.
We add fluoride to the water on purpose. Why else would there be so much retardation.
>>
File: #1.jpg (595KB, 1280x720px)
#1.jpg
595KB, 1280x720px
Israel is the USAs #1 friend. We got their backs
>>
>>717487118
Because Christian fundamentalists believe Israel has to exist as a nation in order for the apocalypse to happen. This is a thing they want.
>>
File: 1465216434463.jpg (27KB, 187x204px)
1465216434463.jpg
27KB, 187x204px
>>717502910
JIDF detected
>>
>>717503071
you should look closer at the pic he posted
>>
>>717501983
The Religious Right is a relic of the 70s and 80s with significantly less influence now. Also, the Progressives hate Israel with a passion to say that they are the ones defending them is antithetical to their movement.
>>
File: 1480646962512.jpg (216KB, 1024x1024px)
1480646962512.jpg
216KB, 1024x1024px
>>717498965
Why do you think, you fucking dolt?
>>
File: evolution.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
evolution.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>717488986
ayy I agree
>>
>>717503249
>The Religious Right
You know damn well what I meant.

>Progressives hate Israel
Depending only on which target audience they're batting for at the time.

Muslims?
>ISRAEL IS EVUL!
Everyone else?
>WE LUV ISRAEL!
>IF YOU DISAGREE YOU'RE AN ANTI-SEMITE!
>>
>>717503588
That's mildly amusing, but you're at least vaguely aware that the DNA doesn't support that view, yeah?
>>
>>717503925
>toasters have dna
>>
>>717487614 but what about their hot sauce?
>>
>>717501999
But it's between .7 and .9 on average. Maybe you shouldn't use toothpaste that contains it.
>>
>>717488991
But regular Jews don't like hasids.
>>
File: 1478426351452.jpg (175KB, 478x950px)
1478426351452.jpg
175KB, 478x950px
>>717503357
>>
>>717487118
At first it was about the Holocaust , which did happen , and will stand for all time as the most evil intentional atrocity of the modern age .
Now that Israel is strong and amoral it's all about America being cucked and liking itin the ass!
>>
>>717494454
Major Mapleleaf to the rescue!
>>
>>717493269
What does that have to do with the subject at hand?
>>
>>717504505
Yeah, religion sucks in general but Christians aren't (controlled demolition in 2001).
>>
>>717487118
>>
>>717494454
Fuck canada i still cant forgive them for beating us in 1812 fuckers
>>
>>717490077
This is the only logical and unequivocal answer OP.
>>
File: 1475812360641.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1475812360641.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>717505679
You mad, bud?
>>
File: issue page 2.jpg (534KB, 904x1338px)
issue page 2.jpg
534KB, 904x1338px
Page 2
>>
>>717487118
Because history has told us that nations who have gone against Israel have ended up regretting it. Tiny nation surrounded by enemies, continues to whoop ass..
>>
>>717506472
>>717487118

Model names are Peggy and Charlene, from 1985. Any video?
>>
>>717493431
Fuck you
>>
File: Captain_Canuck1.jpg (55KB, 300x452px)
Captain_Canuck1.jpg
55KB, 300x452px
>>717494454
>>
>>717489032
>only muslims will try to keep you from eating it too.
Guy from a ~60% muslim country here and you can absolutely find pork and alcohol in supermarkets as well as non-muslim owned stores. To be fair though some very conservative countries in the middle east will require you to get a quota card before you can purchase these items.
>>
>>717492212
Here, have a link.
https://upstore.net/s2z5xj4
>>
>>717503249
>The Religious Right is a relic of the 70s and 80s with significantly less influence now.

Are you paying attention? The religious right gets its way on everything. When progressive bills are passed, the Christfags either get it veto'd or diced to pieces by the SCOTUS. Candidate on both sides have to shamelessly pander to them, and they elected Trump.
>>
>>717503357
Wwyd if someone enter your house, kill your family and force you out?
>>
>>717505194
DAMN

Ya and chistians dont behead people any more. The crusades were cool but they gave it rest.
Muslims just complain about everything. And they destroy all the temples from that show ancient aliens because they dont understand that cultures existed before ALUHA AKBAR
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.