[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

name something better than taking a huge mole bowl solo from

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

File: mmhh.jpg (228KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
mmhh.jpg
228KB, 1024x768px
name something better than taking a huge mole bowl solo from a bong

protip: you can't.

that come up is so nice
>>
>>717408326
LSA. Cheap, available on Amazon, trips harder than weed by about 1.3 million lightyears. Careful though it can get quite scary. Im still recovering from a trip I had ages ago.
>>
>>717408807
Wait wat, elaborate moar pls, especially about your trip experience
>>
yeah, a spliff you nasty ass mother fucker
>>
>>717408807
true my friends eat mgs all the time and i've been meaning to join for years

but i throw up easily and one friend who is into tons of drugs said it was the most nauseous he's ever been
>>
>>717408326

doing it in a group. now die.
>>
>>717409273
>2k morning glory seeds
>cold distilled water with lemon extraction
>3 day brew time in darkness
>filter and drink brew
>chug a quarter gallon of ruby red grapefruit juice
>after about an hour shit starts to get shiny like everything sparkly
>get nervous because my head is literally exploding and expanding, outside so I didnt want to blow away into nothingness
>bramblepatch in my chest cavity
>lay down in bed try to soak in good music
>music makes trip harder
Cont?
>>
File: kk.jpg (62KB, 552x618px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
62KB, 552x618px
>>717409382
love spliffs
>>
>>717409515
yee
>>
>>717408326
You inspired me anon. I'm gonna do just that.
>>
Morphine. Morphine is better. 10mg of morphine and a joint is better still.
>>
>>717408807
Meh. Tripping isn't like an everyday relaxing thing you want to do all the time. Also LSA makes me nauseous and gives me a stomach ache. I prefer LSD or psilocybin or even DMT.
>>
>>717409515
>start to phase in and out of space
>echoed images of my body keep happening, my body is at the brim of explosion
>caught in continuous cycle of thought A leads to thought B which leads to feeling and thought c which leads to thought A
>constantly battle freak out total panic because my chest feels like razorwire and i cant stop obliterating and reassembling all whilst falling through space at lightspeed
>peak hits, cant keep eyes open when I did open my eyes its like the entire world was photographed 3 times and all 3 photos were laid atop one another just slighted skewed
>every time I move my body it creates echoes(points in time I can feel) so if i moved my arm I would feel 1000 images of my arm moving from point a to point b
>>
>>717410006
I just drank Half a gator aid bottle of concentrated poppy seed tea and two bong rips. Also a glass of Makers on the rocks. I feel great
>>
>name something better than insatiable hunger and panic attacks
wew so difficult aaaah
>>
>>717410187
>Having panic attacks from weed

Is this your first two months smoking? What a faggot.
>>
>>717410050
yo u dont gotta take the seeds as an extract tho, u can purify them if u grind them down
>>
>>717410150
I've been meaning to try that. Where did you get the seeds? I've heard that Mexican grocery stores sell them.
>>
>>717410006
10mg? try 60mg IV daily. or 8mg of dilaudid in the arm. then go smoke. then you'll be in my world.
>>
>>717409922
hell yeah bro! cheers
>>
>>717410292
no lol i've not smoked weed in years 'cause i'm not stupdi! these days i just drink like a smart person

i smoked for like 2 years, and it was like a dice roll u know???? heads i was fine enough, just retarded. tails i fuckked up hard and had a panic attack

it was great

so good

10/10 i wish i never stopped
>>
>>717409415
u can get rid of the nausea by getting rid of the coating on them and grinding them than purifying the lsa theres a guide on it in the anarchust cookbook somewhere, i think its listed as lsd in the book though but its actually lsa extraction/purification
>>
>>717410515
Can I do that with a wife, kids, and career? I think probably not. Good for you though. Opiates are awesome.
>>
>>717410050
>complete peak now, my consciousness has expanded to contain the entire universe
>speak to myself(the other me, sometimes called God?)
>realize and remember why I became a human
>to escape the unending lonliness of being everything. All the animate all the inanimate
>the universe is basically one big mirror, half of it is shattered, each shattered piece is a conscious representation of everything(god) that has the luxury of having forgotten how inexplicably lonely being the only thing to exist is
>whoa man thats way to fucking freaky I want my body back I dont want to be everything and everyone
>lock hands with my friend who was tripping beside me and ride the lightning until I can function again
>sensation overload still high, touching something brings on millions of sensations of touching that thing
>have to piss, remember what pissing is, nearly piss myself before fumbling to the bathroom
>feeling like reality could literally tear apart at any given moment.

After finishing that trip i wont be touching LSA for a long time. It completely rewired my brain to the point where everything is a trip now and I can never come down to how simple life used to be.

Perks:
>can trip off anything, coffee, alcohol, music ect
>can trip at any time and feel myself explode into space and dematerialize
>my friend and I are one being now, we share and feel eachothers thoughts and emotions even when not in the presence of the other

Cons:
>still dealing with anxiety response of milliontouch
>hypersensitivity to sound and sight
>audial hallucinations are a regular thing
>sometimes the trip mode activates without warning which isnt the best when driving or talking to other shards.
>>
>>717410425
Nah dude that shit is usually lame as fuck, theyll say unwashed but almost no pod or plant matter with the seeds. There's a website called the nodding turtle where you can order unwashed seeds, it's a little expensive but you pay for what you get. Just be careful, people with low tolerance think poppy seed tea must be weak (it's not). Experiment with a low dose and don't mix with alcohol or benzodiezapines or you might not wake up.
>>
>>717410966
Jesus dude how much LSA did you take. A tip for taking any drug in an edible or potable form, start with a light dose. I've done a lot of hallucinogens and the closest that comes to a trip of that magnitude was either when I was on 4 hits of lsd in the forest listening to Beats Antique or DMT.
>>
>>717411508
I worked up from 100 seeds to that trip which was 2000

I think it went(in number of trips/dose)
2000(with grapefruit)
>>
DUDE
WEED
LMAO
>>
>>717411508
I am actually a little scared to smoke weed again do to the hypersensitivity to drugs now.
>>
>>
>>717412271
Wow. How long has it been since you took em?
>>
>>717408326
Slamming a 3oz bottle of delsym is so much better. Far more euphoric, no anxiety, robowalk is fun, feel ambitious and confident. They aren't really comparable but I don't see any reason to smoke weed anymore after learning about this.
>>
File: mmhh.jpg (62KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
mmhh.jpg
62KB, 728x546px
wish i didn't break my bong
>>
>>717408326
What the actual jesus nigger fuck is a mole bowl?
>>
>>717408807
why dont you order 1p-lsd instead? Its legal and feels like normal LSD also no fucking nausea
>>
Its "Mull bowl" you fuckin pleb, but you have a point herb is better , no contest
>>
nah, one time my roomate had a guy who would haul a bong to our house and smoke spliff bowls and then offer it to us. long story short we got pretty damn hooked. the thing about smoking splif with tobacco is that it taints it forever. we ended up smashing it on the side of a freeway entrance one night.
>>
>>717410594
the way how fucked up in the head you sound, you should have stopped a long time ago
>>
Moles are disgusting. OP you and my piece of shit brother prob fuck.
>>
DUDE
WEED
LMAO
>>
File: 1480331451624.jpg (2MB, 1000x1326px) Image search: [Google]
1480331451624.jpg
2MB, 1000x1326px
>>717410966
how do you live your life now that you know that we are all one "god" and a fucking lonely one either?
>>
>>717408326

ive been saying for years that nothing is better than getting high off a bong. it feels better than sex. but tobacco... fuck out of here
>>
>>717408326
A rail of fish scale coke.
>>
>>717409382
true. bongs are filthy
>>
File: 1440260959815.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1440260959815.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>>717408326
Thats fucking exactly what i said today to a good friend.
>>
>>717408326
a clear chilly morning holding a cup of hot coffee watching the grandkids play in the snow with our dogs. Once upon a time it was drugs and booze, but not so much now, though weekends at the cabin fishing have included sugar cubes and jim beam
>>
bamper
>>
>>717417985
you actually a granddad?
>>
>>717418323
yeah, my daughter didn't read the "use a condom" memo the boys did, I guess. 2 grandkids from her. none that I know of from the boys.
>>
>>717418583
not bad bud you sound like a pretty chill dude

maybe when you get older you can come back to the life
>>
>>717414214
which vendor do you use? how does it compare to lsd-25?
>>
I havn't seen weed with hairs in years now
>>
>>717419468
I'm already damn near old, but life is good.
>>
>>717419763
researchblotz, I think its indistinguishable from normal lsd and you always know the dosage
>>
>>717408807
Yep, nothing more fun than tripping balls with stomach cramps that feel like fucking contractions. Especially when you just wanted to chill the fuck out with a smoke.
This was a bad suggestion, and you should feel bad.
>>
>>717408326
not loosing brain cells
>>
>>717421044
>researchblotz
did it get taken down? there's nothing on that site
>>
You guys should just go for mescaline. Brew it from San Pedro, a legal (in US anyway) decorative cactus. You just need about a one foot cutting which will run around $15-20, but it's easy to obtain, you don't need bitcoins, and it's a great trip. You may purge, but that's part of the experience and it gets way, way better after you do. I've been able to reduce it down to a concentrate of about 1/2 cup of liquid. Chase it with ginger ale and you're set
>>
>>717421178
ohh fuck seems like it...
last time I ordered was 6 months ago
>>
>>717415305
We are not all one but come from one
So we cater to ourselves because we are lonely
>>
>>717408326
Following it up with a shot of good spiced rum, that's how I would smoke it.
>>
File: 1386042207243.png (109KB, 1000x846px) Image search: [Google]
1386042207243.png
109KB, 1000x846px
weed? think twice
>>
>>717410425
Not guy you are asking but am very experienced with PST. I got all my seeds off amazon. I would get "Whole Blue Poppy Seeds (England) - 5 Pounds - We Got Nuts"

Never had an issue with getting that nod i was looking for.
>>
>>717411312
This guy speaks the truth. 1 cup seeds to 1.5 cups water in 16oz plastic water bottle. Shake for a min or 2. Then i would cut slits in the bottom with a razor knife while holding it upside down. Then squeeze it out into a bowl so you get no seeds. PST is very strong and not to be fucked with as the person I am responding to is saying.
>>
>>717414081
You mix tobacco and weed together like in the picture. Optionally, roast it for a few seconds in the oven before smoking. Results may vary - some tobacco doesn't go well with weed at all.
>>
If your brain is still developing weed can harm some of your cognitive function, but if your brain is fully developed then break a leg.
>>
File: 1479904417027.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1479904417027.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
>mixing weed with tobacco
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.