[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /b/ ever fucked a sorority girl?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

File: USC_theta.jpg (133KB, 637x637px) Image search: [Google]
USC_theta.jpg
133KB, 637x637px
Has /b/ ever fucked a sorority girl?
>>
>>717072999
Yeah
5/10 wouldn't willingly repeat
I just hate how immersed the degenerate debauchery is with those girls
>>
>>717073161
>degenerate debauchery is with those girls
How so? Story of it?
>>
Only fraternity guys fuck sorority girls

Which I'm in: DSP represent.
>>
>>717072999
Yep. That's how I got herpes. (adπ)
>>
File: Cum1.jpg (32KB, 256x462px) Image search: [Google]
Cum1.jpg
32KB, 256x462px
good times
>>
>>717074718
mm.. Is it true that sorority girls are into gangbangs? Any story you can share?
>>
>>717072999
USC? Any USC bro here?
>>
>>717072999
yup once, literally least interesting fuck of my life. she just sat there, didnt cum, and just seemed to be trying to land me as her boyfriend after. glad i wrapped it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWaTTuJpdxI
>>
>>717075410
South Carolina?
>>
>>717075569
University of Southern California
>>
>>717075651
>friendly reminder Miranda Cosgrove goes there
>>
Fucking classist whores... The bullshit greek system is in place to instill the bureaucratic oppression that plagues our political system and work force..I hope you all die and to answer your question: Yes, I've fucked a few greek bitches and it never was significant. When you fuck a bitches who believe theyre gods gift to earth, they can't even enjoy it they end up just laying their wondering what material possession or vacation they're gonna be for next.. These Hoes don't even have a real women's body but will hold their nose in the air cause daddy has 40 grand in the bank... Go to a fucking frat party and try to talk to a girl without wearing their little frat suit. Graduated from university of Alabama I know first hand THAT SHIT DOESNT WORK. Blah blah Why our country surks and the world rightfully hates us
>>
>>717076850
bad day, bro?
>>
>>717072999
I was a fraternity president so yes.

Like all girls some are fun, some weren't.

Didnt help that we were all fucking wasted all the time.
>>
>>717072999
My gf, twice or thrice a week
>>
>>717077440
She didn't get around much but she did get drunkenly used by a guy at a party once and only knew about it after
>>
I have but its generally been boring, only 2 good fucks. I went to a southern school though.

Sorority girls fucked:

Zeta - (2) the best
Tridelt - (2) okay
KD - (2) boring and southern
Theta - (1) most boring, missionary sexy
>>
>>717073161

What are you some sort of faggot???
>>
>>717077986
willing or roofied?
>>
>>717078092
Just blackout drunk, so willingish at the time
>>
Ausfag here.

What's the deal with sororities. They in all states or restricted to some?
>>
>>717078187
fuck... good luck with that drunk slut.
>>
>>717076693
Are you a USC fratbro? Are the slutty rumors about her true?
>>
3 GPB, 2 Tri Delts and a ZTA. Ilstu represent
>>
>>717072999
Will respond to trips...

Yes. They're all bigger whores than other girls. It's almost like they're all in a competition to see who can be the biggest slut. Every sorority girl I've been with also took it in the ass, all one night stands
>>
>>717075651
USC is Carolina Mr SoCal
>>
>>717073739
just the slut and basic/social media whore mentality
they're the embodiment of what's wrong with the west

story
>be me in frat
>go to function with no date and no plans on trying to get laid
>see this hot blonde decide yolo
>chat her up for 15 mins with casual intro shit
>by the time we've talked for 20 mins she clearly wants the dick
>fuckit.jpeg
>take sloot back to the house
>go to my room and fucked the shit out of her (whiskey dick ftw)
>after we finish ptfo
>wake up at 6 am the next day
>see sorostitute in my bed still
>kick that bitch out for walk of shame
>she steals a function shirt because that's how they fucking work
>>
>>717074718
that's false
>SEC reporting in
Sorority girls fuck anyone with money who give them a chance at earning their MRS degree
>>
>>717075461
that's most hot girls
they don't have to develop personality
add in daddy's money and their desire of a mrs degree and you get a dead fish who is a money vacuum
>>
>>717078599
That guy gets it.
>>
>>717078451
USC is SoCal

SCAR is Carolina

I'll point to college football abbreviations to settle it
>>
>>717075304
She looks ugly, is that why you had to block her face?
>>
>>717072999
Yep. She was great in bed and not really mentally any different than a non sorority girl. I imagine its different where im from vs the USA, but they arent like you see on tv.
>>
>>717076850
/thread so hard
SEC greek cunts are the worst
>>
>>717072999
yes
also checked
>>
>>717077990
no chi hos?
>>
>>717077990
Why didnt you switch it up?

Like I get that a girl can be a dead fish but if you dont like the position take some charge and flip her over you damn beta.
>>
>>717078258
all states but not all schools
most of the small private schools have weaker greek game or make their own shit up compared to state schools (esp the SEC. shit's a whole new level down here)
>>
>>717078422
and I bet they were all shit in bed
>>
>>717072999
Proud Trojan here.
World is such a little place, because I have fucked two of them. All holes, no condom kinda sluts. They are two basic drunk rich daddy bitches. Nothing valuable here.
>>
>>717078974
>implying flipping the meat will result in a new dish
sorority girls are either dead fishes in all positions or kinda try
>they have subpar bodies and think that the world owes them everything
>lack of effort on anything that matters
>>
>>717079038
So true about the small privates. Usually their limited Greek system revolves around academic excellence and that is NOT the kind of girl you wanna slut up
>>
>>717079079
They sure were. Hence me flipping them over to go buttspelunking
>>
>>717079241
IDK im a bit aggressive in bed, so I always pretty much dictate how the sex is going to go.

The only time I cant is if a girl is just deadfishing/ragdolling in which case Ill just stop because whats the point honestly
>>
>>717079255
this
granted "slutting" up my med school gf was the best decision of my life
we're about to move in together and last night she promised daily morning head to wake me up just to make sure I get regular sleep (thx classical conditioning)
>>
File: 1468966912506.jpg (38KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1468966912506.jpg
38KB, 599x449px
Yea. She'll call you afterwards, her "sisters" will add you on FB and ask if you two are dating, her sisters will then start asking why you're not talking to her.

>and then they'll ask if you want to hang out once they realize u aren't into femanon

>mfw you realize sisterhood isn't a real thing
>>
>>717078974

You think I haven't tried? This was a conservative school and if you flipped em over they thought it was so weird whore behavior and sinful to god.

Don't assume shit
>>
>>717079425
>buttspelunking
that's why I got a bitch who's pussy and head game are so strong I have no interest in buttstuff
>have tried it a couple of times
>wasn't anywhere near as good as normie shit
>>
File: 1446326882976.jpg (81KB, 319x303px) Image search: [Google]
1446326882976.jpg
81KB, 319x303px
>>717079500
Lol, if she isnt into it then dont do it I guess, I probably wouldn't bother fucking a girl that is like that, or at least wouldn't after such an incident.

>>717079476
>tfw you arent good looking enough for this sort of thing to happen to you

but actually sisterhood isnt anything, women do not work together like that. Men have loyalty to each other, women will stick with groups of men (until a better one comes around) its the way of nature.
>>
>>717079476
This is the most real thing I've ever read on /b/ This sums up college for me
>>
>>717079693
but actually sisterhood isnt anything, women do not work together like that. Men have loyalty to each other, women will stick with groups of men (until a better one comes around) its the way of nature.
this
sorority girls actively try to sabotage eachother
>>
>>717079827
Its just women in general, women always seek the top level of men, when women know other women are into you, they are more into you.

If you are married, girls will hit on you MORE. How many stories have you heard of a guy fucking a girl and all her friends, or his sisters friends, or his GF relatives.

men will work together for a common good, women are not naturally inclined to do so.
>>
>>717072999
Yeah ur mom lmao xDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>717079827
>sorority girls actively try to sabotage eachother
pretty much this
>>
File: Avatar.png (146KB, 279x353px) Image search: [Google]
146KB, 279x353px
Have not, have fucked a prostitute though, and they are basically just sorority girls +10 years. So can give you a review of that.

1. It was pretty good
2. Decent length for my money's worth
3. It gave me AIDS

10/10
I'm going to die.
>>
>>717080395
living the dream
>>
Itt: virgins
>>
Alright, so as an Ausfag who is keen on slutty american puss, there's two types that I'd really love to sink my fucking cock into.

1. Soro girl.
2. Cheerleader.
3. Bitch with really stupid southern accent a la "Rogue" from the x men cartoons.

Where's my best options anons?
>>
>>717080874
tits or gtfo, femanon
>>
>>717080962
I go to university of Mississippi and there are plenty of all three, sometimes all three in one girl
>>
>>717079693
>>tfw you arent good looking enough for this sort of thing to happen to you

sure you are, change you dress style, start hanging out socially and be the life of the party at a party and most important start partying.

i know a lot of 4/10 overweight dudes that get their share of pussy following that above. just gotta let lose. a drunk horny girl will take anything if all the chads are looking elsewhere cos they don't wanna be alone that night. get at it homie you got it.
>>
SEC: fucked 11 sorority girls within my first semester in a freaternity and learned 3 things...

1. sisterhood is a load of bullshit
2. axo anal is definitely true
3. drunk enough, anyone is down for threesomes
>>
>>717081181
Lol dude I'm already past that point I was a fraternity president and got maid but never had the friends of gf' hit on me

I'm 27 now I have no interest in going to college parties anymore I'm quite content
>>
Any sorority wins?
>>
>>717081084

Thanks anon.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.