[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? I thought it was better than The Force Awakens

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 23

Thoughts?

I thought it was better than The Force Awakens
>>
First hour or so was somewhat boring, but the ending was great. The CGI was noticeable, but it wasn't terrible. Overall: 8/10
>>
u thought wrong
>>
File: 420.jpg (138KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
138KB, 500x281px
>>717000420
>420
Blaze it
>>
The only funny part was when they put the bag on the blind guy's head and he said it was pointless.

Overall the movie was bad not force awakens bad but bad. They really only pandered to the audience through nostalgia.
>>
>>717000202
Saw it twice in theaters.

I'll have to watch it at home to really get a feel, but Rogue One is clearly one of the best in the series. It is definitely within the top 3.
>>
I thought the movie was, meh. I saw MatPat's film theory on Rogue One and thought that was plausible and would have been a great twist ending. The ending they gave us was too predictable and the entirety was more walk and talk than I'd like. 6/10 would maybe Star Wars again
[https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QOpYMsFXQ]
>>
>>717000202
Definitely better then TFW. I think it's on the level of the original trilogy, but the OT is barely above this movie.
>>
This would have been better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcKk9SnBdm8
>>
i'm assuming I'm against the norm on this but I liked it better than any other SW film.

The ending was well done and nicely tied into A New Hope. It showed the "luck" of the Rebels.

I liked the fact it didn't use the scrolling space words and stayed away from normal SW methods.

I'm glad they didnt make this into some useless romance either.

A few things i didnt like but overall the film was well done. I'm a fan of the Deathstar and to see it used more and to see the image of it from the ground was what I was wanting to see.

No one explains well in my opinion why they hate it. I feel like they hate it just to act like a critic. Awakens was just a repeat of a New Hope and nothing interesting or original... that explains the hate. But why Rogue One?
>>
File: starwars.jpg (35KB, 400x634px) Image search: [Google]
starwars.jpg
35KB, 400x634px
>>717000202
It's a good first step in making Star Wars for Adults. Marketing, whatever. But it's time they nixed the pandering to the little adolescent fucktards.
>>
File: high tech analysis.jpg (21KB, 726x264px) Image search: [Google]
high tech analysis.jpg
21KB, 726x264px
>>717000202
>Thoughts?
See pic related.
>>
>>717000202
Heroes were actually heroes for once.
>>
>>717002501
Some people get their hopes so high Jyn could have reached through the screen and given them a blow job and they would still be disappointed.

I try and not get hyped before any big movie or game as you can only go down from the hype train not up. My only expectation was that it looked better than TFA, and so I really loved it. Felt like old school starwars for me. It was great how they had all the old looking tech and little easter eggs too but didn't harp on nostalgia too much like TFA did.
>>
>>717003141
That is like backwards for rogue one.
>>
>>717005032
I'm just not into action these days. Not unless you have compelling characters anyway.
>>
>>717002501

100% this
>>
>>717000202
Pretty good. A lot better that Force Awakens.
>>
>>717000202
Better than Force Awakens and better than 6
>>
TFA had the originals in it and that saved it. Snoke seems interesting. Kylo would of been if he left the mask on. Ren beating him in a sword fight was lame.
Rogue One was over all better. The chick was hot. Hope Scotty beamed her up for a sequel.
>>
A midget kept getting excited and laughing at unfunny parts through the whole movie,

I didn't care about any character and I thought that the whole movie could have been told in 6 minutes credits included.

They just sort of walked around and did a thing, then told the audience why they did the thing, then r2-d2 showed up and then they did a thing and it ended. It seemed like they told the director to do whatever he wants but he had to stay within lore and had no room to do anything interesting.
>>
>>717000202
It was better, and the girl is a real qt 3.14
Also the ending was refreshing. Would give it 7,5/10. Minus points for main protagonist being a girl, not enough Vader action, trying with the memberberries too hard and the jihadi rebels.
>>
>>717007830
I thought the writers tried too hard to be edgy. The ending sucked.
>>
>>717008505
how so and in what ways?

didnt seem "edgy" to me and the ending was well put together.
>>
>>717008505
Why, they killed off the characters showing that they wouldn't make a cashgrabby sequel and tied it up to the original movies. Also it was realistic enough as there was no way they could've escaped. Although all of them should've been dead way earlier if they were aiming for realism. Also it showed what kind of hell war is and how hopeless the rebel struggle is and what miracle it is that they pulled it off in the original movies. I would've liked if that big Asian dude survived or died a better death though, getting shocked by your friend dying killing s couple of dudes and dying to a grenade was somewhat of a letdown.
>>
File: rich.jpg (57KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
rich.jpg
57KB, 919x720px
I think RLM had a fairly accurate assessment. It would've been pretty great if they'd focused on a few characters and developed them better.
>>
>>717008941
i do agree to this. His death was a let down and he could of been more of a final defense slowing down the troopers from returning to stop Jen.
>>
>>717009132
developed into what? no need for a sequel and no use for one... plus they all get killed. they showed their struggles and angles. what the fuck more do you want?
>>
The characters were so good that I saw everyone in the theater shrug when they died at the end.
>>
>>717009311
>developed into what?
Characters that we give a shit about.

If you don't make an emotional connection with the characters, the action is pointless.
>>
8/10 was a good one. Better than ep7. Maybe 6-7/10 if you had too much expectations but thats your problem.
>>
>>717002501
I concur.
>>
Trash but not for the same reason as the last one. TFA was trash because they used the same plot as the first one. This one was just boring as fuck.

>15 mins into the movie, nothing interesting
>30 mins into movie, nothing
>1 hour, still nothing
>1:30, fell asleep from boredom

So trash I couldn't even finish it.

Don't bother pirating, waste of a good 1.3gb
>>
Really boring for the most part. Final battle at the end was decent. Overall, better than TFA but that's not saying much
>>
I was pretty hyped at first because they were weaving a decent story, but then it slowly dawned on me that I didn't give a shit about the characters, so it didn't matter.
>>
>>717009504
maybe you didnt relate to any of the characters but i did. Maybe you were so focused on hating the movie before you watched it you despised it.

when i go to the bathroom i expect to see shit.
>>
>>717001129
Too predicable? Of course, it leads to ep iv kek
>>
>>717000202
I agree with you. One of the best Star Wars film if not the best, and one the best movies overall I've watched.
>>
>>717009630
exactly right
i watched it the first night it came out on bootleg, thinking it was gonna be a great little background for drinking and /b/'ing

basically forgot it was even on until the last 10 minutes or so, so boring

tried to tell people this and they insisted it was good. they insisted that everyone said its good and it's good.

star wars fans are the most blindly accepting lamebrains around. they're like the old lady as church who gives 50 dollars to the parish every week and buries her face in her rosary every morning, except they're even worse
>>
>>717010370
if you use it as background noise then what do you expect? you were barely paying attention.

for fucks sake, trying paying attention to a movie to understand it.

so many faggots these days expect constant fucking action or they get bored.

go eat your meds kid. your looking too hyper.
>>
>>717007768
>sequel
Are you retarded?
>>
>>717010135
I wasn't focused on hating it. I like Star Wars and I was initially happy to see that it wasn't shit. It wasn't until it was over and I thought about why I didn't love it that I realized its faults.
>>
>>717000202
I like how it didn't really feel like a Star Wars movie. Other than the dialogue during the first half of the movie (post-childhood) and the fact that he had his eyes open when the "light" took him (killed the scene), I enjoyed it.
>>
>>717000202
Thought it was mediocre

It was a good Action movie but a horrible Star Wars movie, funny but uncommon Jokes considering the previous movies. The blind believer had some unnecessary additions, but had some flavour.

But it amazed me how "meh" the movie was, i watched it without having any feelings when i sat down, i didn't go with a giant hype feel or anything. But i was regardlessly dissapointed, we more or less watched Jyn crawl a ladder for 10 minutes - were nothing else really happened. We saw that a strike couldnt be cancelled and all, but nothing that was important for the plot.

Also it bugs me how the Deathstar had PINPOINT accuracy when it fired the first time, but the second time it was off by several miles. Just for a cheesy ending shot of Jyn and the captain hugging it out.

What also bugs me is that we where introduced to a whole new character, that was given no real meat on the bone. We were shortly introduced to the Erso family - but for no reason. There was no characters that added anything REAL juicy to the lore, the only thing that affected the lore was the fact that Erso built a way to destroy the Deathstar.

But the biggest issue that i have to recheck is that, in Star Wars IV R2-D2 has the Schematics that he gets from Leia. But we saw that him and C3P-O was on the Rebel Base, so in some weird way R2-D2 warps aboard her ship while they're fleeing between this movie and Star Wars IV
>>
>>717010687
>implying any star wars film has ever had plot, imagery, character development, or anything at all which is difficult to understand

well, you've done a fine job of proving the theory about star wars fans, so i guess thanks for that
>>
>>717009132
That guy in the pic is from wisconsin, spotted cow is so good
>>
>>717010135
This man never goes to the bathroom just to piss.
tl;dr This man is a liar.
>>
>>717009630
>15 mins into the movie
discover he is an escaped imperial scientist and watch her escape death.
>30 mins into the movie
introduced to the planet Jedha and watch the city destroyed by the Deathstar.
>1 hour
Watch the characters fight at the Imperial base where an X-Wing Squadron attacked at the same time.

Did you watch the same movie?
>>
>>717010370
>doesnt actually watch the movie
>complains about blind praise while blindly shitting on the movie

KEK
>>
I thought the characters were boring. When I left the theatre I barely could remember the characters and their motivations. But Rogue One makes up for it in its action. The fights are some of the best fights in the Star Wars franchise. There's an awesome Vader scene at the end where he just demolishes the rebels. If you're a Star Wars fan you're definitely gonna enjoy the movie. There is really no stakes if you watched Episode IV. It has a predictable ending and you could go without watching it if you're mainly watching for the characters or plot. I would still recommend seeing it. Solid 7/10
>>
>>717010884
Your last point is autistic, the rebel fleet clearly warps to the planet, the droids are probably in the capital ship
>>
>>717011351
>I thought the characters were boring. When I left the theatre I barely could remember the characters and their motivations
This. 7 had more memorable characters/ better character development, though the OT takes the cake on this front.

also agreeing that the normandy shit was great
>>
>>717010884
i think you missed a few things. They aimed to stop the transmission and they hit directly the attenna.

R2-D2 and C3PO obviously boarded a frigatte shortly after that scene following Leia. And they then warped minutes later to the battle.
>>
>>717002501
This. I also liked the lack of kiddie shit. It's a straight up gritty war movie
>>
File: gaylord.jpg (79KB, 612x306px) Image search: [Google]
gaylord.jpg
79KB, 612x306px
>Be careful not to choke on your aspiration director
worst line in the film, vader confirmed as faggot who tells dad jokes
>>
>>
Overall decent movie. Biggest point against it is the protagonist plays out Finn's character arc from the last one WHILE being the Mary Sue that whatserface was from the last one.

"I don't fucking care, this isn't my fight.
Oh, suddenly I care and am suddenly amazing at rousing speeches. Twice.
Have we mentioned that I basically never really have any significant trouble throughout the movie?"
Seriously, the biggest setback was the council saying no, and then she just goes and fucking does it anyways, AND they still came to help before they got the report that she was stirring up shit.

Also, this bugged me a bit. "They call it The Death Star, because there truly is no more appropriate name." What about, gee, I dunno, The Death Moon? Really? Star is the most appropriate?

Overall pretty good movie. Pretty solid CG, gorgeous visuals, writing could've been better but it was just a prequel anyways, so whatever.
>>
>>717010370
>star wars fans are the most blindly accepting lamebrains around
dude most star wars fans are picky as fuck and will tear apart everything about any new films or changes to the originals
>>
First question I asked after that movie was what were the main characters names? I think the girls Jen. No idea what the han solo guy was or the robot was 20 or something.

If I don't know your name, there's a fucking problem.

I thought it was entertaining but the story was dumb. the monk felt out of place. the other asian guy had a crazy blaster. that old general guy in 3d looked fake as fuck.
>>
>>717008941
>they killed off the characters showing that they wouldn't make a cashgrabby sequel
bit late. the sequel is called "Star Wars: A New Hope"
>>
>>717011620
Agreed, Vader acted like a fucking clown
>>
>>717000202
its funny how everything in that picture is dead/destroyed.
>>
>>717011778
It really depends on the fans. There's the hardcore ones that love the originals and hate everything else or the ones that blindly like the prequels because Star Wars is in the title
>>
>>717011620
>Vader tells dad jokes
I feel like you missed the original trilogy. Vader one liners are the best. He's intimidating because he CAN AND WILL fuck your shit up. Not because of dialogue.
>>
>>717011835
robot was K2S0
girl was Jyn

that's literally all I remember. I liked the monk though, he's basically zatoichi which is great since star wars is based on samurai films. still not very fleshed-out as a character, but a cool idea.
>>
>>717011491
7 had good character development?

are you 8 years old?

they were unrealistic and predictable in ep 7. The whole story was unoriginal.

Poe is the only decent character but the rest... yawn.

The characters in Rogue One were much more realistic.

The enemy wasnt the Imperial Officer clad in all white by the way. It is the DeathStar. They all focus on it.
>>
>>717011620
FUCKING THIS

The movie would have been perfect if it weren't for the fucking Vader pun. That shit was worse than him yelling "NOOOO" at the end of Episode 3.
>>
>>717012031
Pickle, is that you?
>>
>>717011778
It really depends on the fans. There's the hardcore ones that love the originals and hate everything else or the ones that blindly like the prequels because Star Wars is in the title.
>>
File: 1450986100623.jpg (31KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1450986100623.jpg
31KB, 323x323px
>>717011835
>that old general guy
>not recognizing Tarkin before he even turns around
>>
>>717012004
>I feel like you missed the original trilogy.
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Vader never made cheesy puns in the original trilogy. If you thought that one-liner was the "best" then kys, sorry fam.
>>
>>717012094
Can't say I've ever gone by that name. Pickle sounds like a smart guy though.
>>
>>717012056
I don't know about development, but Rey and Finn were much more salient characters than the bunch in Rogue One.
>>
>>717000420
Leia wasn't CGI. That was Carrie Fisher's daughter.
>>
File: 35jw9pg.jpg (24KB, 640x613px) Image search: [Google]
35jw9pg.jpg
24KB, 640x613px
>>717000202
>felt rushed
>no character development
>no character backstory to make you care
>too much fluff, not enough good stuff like Vader kicking ass
>New Hope talked about getting the Death Star plans like it was some well planned great espionage undertaking
>Rogue One took the easy way out of having a defector who designed it basically give it to them

Pretty mediocre. Only reason it's doing well is because it has Star Wars in the title.
>>
why does vader like force choke so much?

wouldnt it remind him that he basically choked out the mother of his kids and killed her? id probably never use that shit again if I fucked up that badly.
>>
>>717012165
>if you don't agree with my opinions you should kys
Anon pls. If you're gonna be a bitch like that and back up your opinion with nothing more than "my opinion > yours" then don't even bother.
>>
>>717012092
>That shit was worse than him yelling "NOOOO" at the end of Episode 3.
No. Hopefully nothing will ever beat that level of Vader cringyness.
>>
>>717012354
not even remotely accurate. body double (not her daughter) from behind, face was all CGI.
>>
>>717012364
>Rogue One took the easy way out of having a defector who designed it basically give it to them
how else do you explain such a glaring and fatal design flaw in the death star?

agreed on the other points
>>
>>717012470
>evil force user gets stronger when channeling pain and anger
Lemme think about that one for a sec...
>>
>>717012578
high heat exhaust vent
>>
>>717012364
Rogue One actually had multiple cuts. That's why a lot of it was rushed and that would explain why in the movie they're constantly switching from planet to planet more than any other Star Wars movie
>>
>>717000202
a lot better than the 7th obviously

NOT MUCH SJW BULLSHIT SO THAT WAS A HUGE PLUS

no awkward romances

there were like 3 or 4 times i distinctly remember getting that chills sensation

loved how they used the old faces
>blah blah you could tell they weren't real blah blah

tbh i don't think anyone that hadn't seen their faces before would really think they were cgi...at least not the average person.
the shock of seeing their young/not dead faces again made up for the cgi anyways

graphics were pretty good and so were the scenery/color schemes of the film

yes nostalgia counts

was just a pretty good movie. stop fucking complaining. accept that it'll never be 100% the star wars you remember as a kid and move on...look towards the future of the franchise to a certain extent

when darth vader turned on his light saber and began his slaughter of the rebels i totally got a hard on too
>>
>>717012476
I don't have to back up anything. "Be careful not to CHOKE on your ambitions" (while making pinchy fingers over the shoulder) is lame as fuck. Totally out of character. I'll bet you took Jar Jar seriously too.
>>
I'd like one of you to name me a SINGLE NEW planet we visited for the first time in this movie WITHOUT using google.
>>
>>717011043
Lmao the first 15 minutes is the same retarded shit we've seen in the past. The big bad government comes to a family's home and the son/daughter has to hide. As if we haven't seen it already.

The rest is just a terrible attempt at trying to get the audience interested in the shitty plot while adding a bunch of new shit that wasn't in the previous movies.

Overall, if you have the mentality of a child then you'll love it cuz "OMG SPACE LAZERS LIGHTSABERS AND ROBOTS!!!!111."

>Disney is clever
>Disney knows their audience are children and manchilds
>Disney knows their audience don't give a shit about a a good story, just cool shit made from CGI
>Disney will keep shitting on every franchise they can get their Jew hands on just like we've seen with Marvel and SW.
>>
>>717012485
>No.
Yes
>Hopefully nothing will ever beat that level of Vader cringyness.
Him making a pun in Rogue One certainly fucking did.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
SJW bullshit

The empowered female leads her racially diverse team on a quest to stop the white male patriarchy from controlling the galaxy.
>>
>>717012758
Scarrif but to be fair I saw the movie twice
>>
>>717012691
>i don't think anyone that hadn't seen their faces before would really think they were cgi
I don't know how anyone could not notice. It seemed pretty rough to me.
>>
EVERYONE DIES
>>
>>717012758
Eadu, Jedha.
No google
>>
>>717012880
>>717012485
anons don't fight, can't we just agree both films gave vader a terrible line that made his character cringey?
>>
>>717000202
I agree I like this better than FA mostly because its more familiar.
>>
>>717012758
Scarrif, Jehda..

only planet i forgot is the battle at the Imperial Base where Jyn's father dies.
>>
File: 1440136057508.jpg (65KB, 720x543px) Image search: [Google]
1440136057508.jpg
65KB, 720x543px
>>717012950
We're in here talking about Rogue One, so obviously we've all ready seen it. What did you think you're going to accomplish by posting a spoiler for the movie in a such a thread?
>>
>>717012950
not true darth vader (I think that was his name) makes it all the way to the very end. I think he'll be in the sequel.
>>
>>717013127
>only planet i forgot is the battle at the Imperial Base where Jyn's father dies.
dude there were like a dozen new planets, you named two.
>>
>>717012701
>I don't have to back up anything
Neat, so I can just disregard your opinion as an emotional argument. Thanks.
Still, for sake of argument.

>pinchy fingers
Whole hand was curled, watch that shit again.
>out of character
>compared to "I find your lack of faith disturbing." and "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
Wat
>I bet you took Jar Jar seriously
As seriously as one CAN take the obvious comedic relief character.
>>
>>717013253
Yeah like Yavin 4 lul git gud pleb newfag
>>
Very boring characters and actors. Very boring script.
Unmemorable.
Ending was good, but loses its flair due to Hollywood desensitizing me to flashy action.

I'd give it a 6/10.
>>
>>717013310
>NOOOOOOOOO!!
prequel bullshit, who said that line didn't suck? no one.
>I find your lack of faith disturbing
shows the barest hint of a sense of humor, hardly a punny dad joke.
>>
>>717011620
you do realize vader was saying this line to call the director a faggot right? what he really was sayin "be careful not to choke on my fat dick bitch ass nigga"
>>
>>717013493
>hurr durr prequels don't count
You're cherrypicking, anon.
AND you're arguing a subjective fact.
>this line means this
Oh, did you write it? Cool, so you can't tell me exactly what the writer meant. I say it was written as a fucking one liner solely to sound "cool". Prove me wrong.
>>
>>717010370
>star wars fans are the most blindly accepting lamebrains around.
What? Do you not remember how much hate the prequels got?
>>
>>717000202
I thought it was a straight-forward action movie. Really nothing to talk about.

Super thin writing, but that is to be expected from a big budget action movie. At no point was there any guessing as to what was going to happen, or what was about to happen.

Character development was also super flat. All of the characters fit into their archetypes, which works for the Star Wars world. Again you don't really ever see any character develop or lean or change through the entirety of the film. Almost all of the humor was tied into the robot, which made it feel cheap. Would have been the same movie without its lines. Wasn't really upset when any of the characters died because the film didn't do much to make me care about them.

Some weird decisions for casting. I love Donnie Yen but what was his point? Again, would have been the same movie without him. In fact, I feel like there were a lot of actions scenes revolved around him because he is Donnie fucking Yen, even though his characters role in the film was pretty minor. The fact that they tried to just ad hoc a story about "the force" into a film that doesn't really have anything to do with it lessens the experience.

I knew the movie was a prequel to IV, but I didn't realize it ends literally minutes before IV picks up. I thought that was pretty cool. I saw it after Carrie died, so the final scene was unintentionally emotional.

Solid film for what it is, interesting idea as a standalone Star Wars film, but nothing to write home about.
>>
>>717012786
...plot:

girl's father is an imperial scientist.
her mother is killed and he is captured.
she is raised by a radical.
she takes no sides and is used by the Rebels to gain an audience with the Radical that raised her.
The rebel scout, his droid, and her get caught up in a raid from the Radical's attack on Imperial troops. They are helped by locals who help them out of instinct.
Radical shows her the message he got from his old friend, her father. The message reveals the truth she must face, to chose a side.
She goes to rescue her father, scout to kill him. He faces his own challenge which are his orders.
Her father dies from the XWing attack.
Their mission failed, they return to rebel base and she attempts to not let her father die in vain.
She asks for help but the rebellion is falling apart.
All is lost for her and the others who join her and they go to find the DS plans.
The attack is initiated.
Rebel HQ discovers the ill fated attack and the Admiral leaves without orders.
with luck they get the plans and narrowly escape.
begin ep 4.

why is this bad?
>>
>>717013926
>You're cherrypicking, anon.
Am I? By thinking the original trilogy is the authority on what Vader's character is, rather than the cringey young anakin trilogy made decades later and featuring such gems as
>From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!
>Are you an angel?
>Yippee!
>If you're not with me, then you're my enemy!
etc.

Whatever dude, if you love that cheesy joke then I won't impede your unbounded joy. Enjoy your giggles.
>>
>>717012691
>implying the old Star Wars movies were masterpieces

They were dogshit too but at least the plot was unique and had lots of potential. All that potential gone to the shitter because Disney can't think of a fresh new story. Gotta feed the nostalgia fags with the same old crusty shit they ate as a kid.
>>
>>717012758
Scariff
easiest one since it's the last
>>
>>717014617
>They were dogshit
explain
>>
>>717014214
>I knew the movie was a prequel to IV, but I didn't realize it ends literally minutes before IV picks up. I thought that was pretty cool.
I concur. Didn't realize they were going to do that either and thought it was kinda neat when realizing that's where they were going.
>>
>>717000202
better
and wraps up the last of the original 3 with a nice pretty bow
>>
>>717014691
Not same poster but the only reason Star Wars got popular was because technically it did something no other movie has done before. It was a first (accessible) look into a fleshed out sci-fi universe complete with (for the time) believable special effects.

Once you go outside of what those movies accomplished you'll realize they really aren't that good. Again, very thin character development, the entire story fit into an archetype that has been played out again and again. It was cheesy even for its time, but people get blinded by what it meant the first time they saw it in theaters. I watched IV with my nephew the other day (keep in mind he hasn't been indoctrinated into the Star Wars fandom like many other kids) and he wasn't particularly interested, because there really isn't much going on.
>>
>>717015031
>wraps up the last of the original 3
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>717013128
spurring a reaction from someone who took the time to write more than one sentence about the post.
>>
>>717014691
The acting and dialogue were bad but the story wasn't. I wasn't one of the faggots who obsessed with the movies because they were bad but I did love the games and toys because they were so rich in lore. All the goofy looking shit had a story to it and if it didn't, it made you wonder.

That's why I said so much potential gone to the shitter. Now we're definitely never going to see a good Star Wars movie.
>>
>>717000202
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
>>
File: 1482994940636.jpg (118KB, 900x937px) Image search: [Google]
1482994940636.jpg
118KB, 900x937px
>>717000922
Being in third place in Star Wars movies is a low hurdle to jump.

empire
hope
jedi
(force awakens?)
revenge
clones
menace

That's the general zeitgeist order. empire is best, prequels get better but not as good as jedi.
>>
File: 1467096187351.gif (365KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467096187351.gif
365KB, 300x300px
>>717000202
>getting shot in the foot is better than getting shot in the face
Wow now I can't wait.
>>
>>717015091
It was meant to be archetypal. That's only a flaw if the execution is cliched. Characters were more developed and relatable than Rogue One by far. Tell your nephew to write a bad review I guess, then turn the channel to Spongebob.
>>
I would rate it 7/10. The characters were all forgettable and uninteresting and too much pointless storytelling and non-action scenes. I don't think the story of the New Canon will truly be any good and the story here seems pretty generic. Some other things I've noticed are how there are suddenly all these new stormtrooper variants that were never in any of the main films before and most likely made to sell toys, along with the imperial droids never seen anywhere else and the strange -wing ships never seen in any of the other movies or (probably) New Canon material.

I predict it was just a quick cash grab made to appeal to the masses and sell good, maybe even trying to expand upon the solid but shaky and empty New Canon lore.
>>
File: Grig.png (830KB, 1199x580px) Image search: [Google]
Grig.png
830KB, 1199x580px
>>717003141
those mercs on han solos ship with that monster was the point where I said, yeah this isnt holding together. entirely pointless.

so yes, when they leave jakku.
>>
>>717009630
totally agree with you on this one, character developoment was poor and the movie became predictable really quickly, if the next non-episodes star wars movies are like this i can only expect more since this was a huge dissapointment. Rogue one was like a white sheet in the star war universe and instead of doing something good movie-wise, production seems amateur and not at all whats expected of a movie series such as star wars. Not to mention the only good moment of the robot was sacrificing himself. 4/10
>>
>>717015208
It was a comment at how retarded you are, not about your post.

Try again.
>>
>>717015720

Asian jedi monk and k2so were not forgettable
>>
>>717013969
And yet people still went to see episode II after I was shit. And they went to see Episode III after I and II were shit.

Star wars fans are blindly accepting. Sure they will complain, but they are 100% guaranteed to buy tickets to the next Star Wars movie regardless of the quality of the last several films.

Disney will have to fuck up like 5 or 6 in a row for the hype to die off.
>>
>>717015720
>too much pointless storytelling and non-action scenes
There are plenty of shitty movies chocked full of action already. Go watch Transformers or something.
>>
>>717016154
>Not to mention the only good moment of the robot was sacrificing himself.
I stand corrected. There was one character I connected with and was sad to see go.
>>
>>717012486
They actually used necromancy to reanimate her after she died last year. She deteriorated quickly, but initially had the appearance of her younger self... but wrong.

The spell failed when she went outside the effect radius by defying her magus and going on a trip without her.
>>
>>717016389
I paid to watch ep 1, but learned my lesson.
>>
>>717016389
And they will. By the time they release a 6th fuck up they'll kill it or turn it into an animated movie for the kids.

I'm willing to bet the next franchise Disney shits on will be LOTR or something medieval with a bunch of magic and shit.
>>
>>717000202
I haven't seen it yet. Nigger storm trooper killed the entire series for me. I loved star wars, but have no interest in politically correct diversity lesson set in space.

What is the sjw level of rogue one
>>
>>717011835
that's because most of the character development was probably cut out of it. have no idea why the main dude even cared about helping jen.

if it was a ploy to sell an extended edition, then fuck them, they can take my money, because i'd pay to see what the shit they cut out of it.
>>
>>717017694
Ikr? They want like six movies with a diverse main character.
It's not like there were six previous movies with white male main characters.
>>
>>717000202
Fantastic. Better than 1, 2, 3, and 7 for sure imho
>>
>>717013153

Kek
>>
>>717017974
So they went from Racism to Racism, like all liberal policies. If there's gonna be Racism, it might as well be interesting. Breaking canon to force a nigger into the story because they refuse to let go of the utter failure that is diversity isn't interesting.
>>
Well it was the best star wars movie
>>
>>717018248
So what would you prefer? More of the same?
>>
Am I the only one that kinda liked ep 3? In no way did it live up to the original trilogy, but it was still a vast improvement over the pathetic piles of shit that were 1 and 2.
>>
I actually don't remember much of it. I spent most of it either watching Felicity Jones, or waiting for her to come back on screen. Probably says a lot about the plot.

I find it funny that Disney seem to be trying hard to be diverse though, when the blind guy wound up being a full-blown Asian stereotype.
>>
>>717018427
Uh, yeah, considering how four through six were the stuff of legend.

When it was better before, there's nothing wrong with going back.
>>
>>717018469
When you improve over shit, anything is good. That being said, I think in ep 3 they finally started to figure out what the fuck they were trying to do and what story they were trying to tell.
>>
>>717018248
I don't fucking get what you're trying to say. Wasn't there already a nigger as a Jedi? So what the fucks the problem with having a nigger stormtrooper?
>>
>>717015720
>there are suddenly all these new stormtrooper variants that were never in any of the main films before and most likely made to sell toys, along with the imperial droids never seen anywhere else and the strange -wing ships never seen in any of the other movies
>most likely made to sell toys

Bingo. It's kind of excusable for TFA and the next two movies in the main sequel trilogy, since they're set long enough after the original trilogy for new technological advancements to make sense. It doesn't really fit with Rogue One though, which happens more-or-less concurrently with the first half of ANH.
>>
>>717018813
Probably because the stormtroopers were all clones of the same guy, and he was decidedly lacking in niggerism.
>>
>>717018813
well, I dont know what that dude was talking about but,...storm troopers were clones.
So, it doesnt make sense for one dude to be different.
>>
>>717019455
Didn't the Stormtroopers open up their ranks to non-clone recruits? Or is that just a new canon addition to the lore?
>>
File: Persian-Cat-Room-Guardian.jpg (35KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
Persian-Cat-Room-Guardian.jpg
35KB, 680x453px
Are they going to make a Boba Fett movie or not?

And how badly will they fuck it up?
>>
>>717019592
Brand new 'canon' that was never mentioned in any book or anything. Disney just pulled that excuse out of their ass when it was pointed out that they broke Canon when they shoved their pet monkey down our throats.
>>
>>717000202
The real Suicide Squad.
>>
>>717013253
There were only 3 new planets
>>
>>717010884
>It was a good Action movie but a horrible Star Wars

It was the first of what will no-doubt be a line of action-dominant Star Wars movies. In that way it's similar to the action-dominant Star Trek installment that Justin Lin directed. It's to be expected, given the fact that teenage boys will actually go sit in a theater (unlike their parents), but I can't say I'm excited about it.

> it bugs me how the Deathstar had PINPOINT accuracy when it fired the first time, but the second time it was off by several miles.

As someone else said, it got the transmitter dead on. But what's also in that scene is that the Death Star was fairly low in the horizon, so the beam couldn't have come in from top of the sky. There had to be a fair bit of distance between the ground track of the target point (at altitude) and the point of beam impact at ground level.
>>
>>717019823
Incorrect. The clone troopers were clones of course, but as the empire expanded they phased out use of clones and just used regular people. This was made clear in both the old and new canon.
>>
>>717000202
I thought Disney once again did a great job pandering to women and developing markets in Asia. I feel proud that by having seen this movie, I have helped to perpetuate Disney's enormous carbon footprint, encouraging them to make more 7-11 promo cups, lunch boxes and the like. Very excited for the next instalment featuring a transgendered muslim, thre obese black women and a twinky little droid.
>>
>>717019455
>>717019592
>>717019823
They were clones during the clone wars, but cloning was problematic (dealt with in multiple books, including Timothy Zahn's Thrawn books, accelerated aging basically leads to long-term mental issues), so it was abandoned relatively quickly.
>>
>>717020897
The fucking Star Wars franchise in a nutshell
>Universe with the technology to clone men
>Used to clone useless humans rather than Jedis.

Great story.
>>
>>717011620
Camw here to say this. Literally worst part of the movie
>>
>>717000202
Jyn sucked, Cassian sucked.
The rest was decent. Ep 7 was better.
>>
>>717013712
>be careful not to choke on my fat dick

Is that how force choke works? By obstruction, not compression?

Puts a whole new spin on things.

I guess Anakin lost a bit more than just his legs.
>>
>>717021155
agreed. the next one will be even better in terms of equality (robotic handicapped pansexual child molester droids)
>>
>>717021155
>there obese black women

They're bringing jabba and the family back?
>>
>>717010135
>maybe you didnt relate to any of the characters but i did.

Strange I don't remember any of the characters being emo faggots....
>>
File: obese black woman.jpg (21KB, 600x493px) Image search: [Google]
obese black woman.jpg
21KB, 600x493px
>>717021994
C3P O No You di'int
>>
>>717000202
4/10, special effect basically saved it from being total dog shit
>>
>>717002501
disney implant detected
>>
File: 1451365373971.gif (29KB, 168x179px) Image search: [Google]
1451365373971.gif
29KB, 168x179px
>>717000202
better than force awakens for sure. I thought it was just "alright"... 6 or 7/10 tbh. Still took too much from original films, pretty fucking frustrating.
>>
it was shit just like every other SW movie that wasnt one of the originals
>>
WHY DIDNT THEY JUST MAKE OLD REPUBLIC MOVIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>717021155
>a twinky little droid

Got that already. It's C-3PO. Just try to tell me he's not a twink.
>>
>>717022427
mark?
>>
>>717002501
This is the only reason I like the Star Wars The Force Unleashed video games. Besides the lightsaber megabat, that is.
>>
>>717022751
exactly

i havent watched the two recent films. the last trio was revolting.
>>
File: WoW_Box_Art1.jpg (191KB, 300x430px) Image search: [Google]
WoW_Box_Art1.jpg
191KB, 300x430px
>>717022751
welll.... you tards keep paying for their products, soo...... i imagine there will be much much more

it's the same as when WoW players constantly bitch about how bad WoW is now when they've been subscried the whole time and buy ever new expansion
>>
>>717000202
Anything is better than the Shit Awakens. JJ Asshole's movie is worse than a whole movie of just Jarjar.

But Rouge was was alright. about a 7/10. slightly better than phantom menace.
>>
>>717011620
>>717011877
>>717012092
>>717021596

Wrong. That was an awesome line/pun. Classic Vader. Apparently you guys don't remember, "Apology accepted Captain Needa" after he force chokes Captain Needa to death after he apologized.
>>
>>717000202
I couldnt handle the uncanny valley Tarkin. he ruined all those scenes for me. I couldnt even hear the characters. I just kept trying to figure out what made it so creepy.
>>
>>717022938
who dis?
>>
>>717010370
Its true dont forget to mention they are 30-40 years old
>>
>>717000202
The cinematography was awful, close up shakey cams for 2 hours is practically intolerable, especially up close. The characterization was practically non existent, I bet most of you can't even name more than three characters without googling (Don't bother trying to answer because I know you'll google their names) so when they all die you don't feel anything because they aren't really characters, just actors shooting lasers at each other and playing dead.

This movie once again is just a "Remember the original?" for 2 hours, every five to ten minutes just HAD to have a reference to the original, the "I don't like you" guy? Was that really necessary to show in your eighth movie? C3PO in it for 2 seconds? Awful CGI Tarkin and Leia?

There are characters in this movie that literally add nothing, for example Forrest Whitakur's character is completely pointless to the plot, and his opening scene is cringe worthy, they also had a scene that made no sense (Mind reading monster) and is never explained. The asian jedi isn't really much of a jedi and only served to be annoying "I am the force, the force is one with me" is fucking obnoxious and doesn't make sense, how many other jedi do this in the movies? Why is he doing it?

The "jokes" fall flat and aren't funny, the comedic robot sidekick is never funny.

The music and pacing are also pretty awful-mediocre at best. The first 45 minutes of this film is Phantom Menace level bad, I almost walked out of the movie, the ending wasn't "Satisfying" the only thing the rebels needed to know in the first place was the exhaust port and WHERE it was on the death star, idk why her dad didn't just tell her that, getting the data was completely pointless. As I said before, since there aren't real characters in this movie, when they all die at the end it's pointless, so there's nothing worthy for the ending besides an AWFUL CGI Leia.

Vader may have only been in this movie for five minutes, but they were the best in the film
>>
File: file.png (138KB, 236x356px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
138KB, 236x356px
Fact : the movie was so bad and the CGI so shitty that Carrie Fisher gave up on being alive after watching it
>>
>>717022830
Because they're not canon anymore :^)

Ty Disney
>>
>>717024258
Motion capture was pretty bad for the close ups. Rest of the CGI was great
>>
Incoming autism:

How was Donnie Yen and the girl able to beat up stormtroopers with a staff and baton? What's the point of power armor?

What was the point of dressing up the chick in the cool black stormtrooper outfit with the twin sticks that she doesn't use to fuck up anyone?

What was the point of showing the tentacle rape monster and then do literally nothing with it?

What was the point of having the "extremist" rebel faction and do nothing with them either?

How did the hammerhead corvette have enough momentum to make the star destroyers crush each other? Wouldn't the corvette disintegrate on impact or wouldn't the first destroyer just push the second?

How were the rebels able to destroy the AT ATs so easily?

Why didn't Vader just use the force at the end to get the plans?

Why do these new movies need to put in as many unfunny one-line zingers as possible?

Why don't they compose a new score?

Everyone else already pointed out the no character development.

Anyway I rate the movie shewashot/10
Subscribe to my blog.
>>
>>717024636
Oh, and how did Yen take down a tie fighter with a stupid staff blaster?
>>
>>717024636
>>717024833

the answer to every one of these questions is the same : because retards worldwide paid 12 dollars to watch it, and will do so again and again and again and again
>>
>>717002501
Same here. Fixed most of the plotholes of IV and was actually entertaining most of the time.
>>
>>717024636
>How was Donnie Yen and the girl able to beat up stormtroopers with a staff and baton? What's the point of power armor?

How did ewoks beat them with shit-tier spears. it is cheap and mass produced

>What was the point of dressing up the chick in the cool black stormtrooper outfit with the twin sticks that she doesn't use to fuck up anyone?

Those sticks are for landing crafts as clearance and landing. Literally waving glow sticks to guide a shuttle

>What was the point of showing the tentacle rape monster and then do literally nothing with it?

plot

>What was the point of having the "extremist" rebel faction and do nothing with them either?

To show the audience there isn't just the rebel alliance but other rebellion groups out there with some more radical than others

>How did the hammerhead corvette have enough momentum to make the star destroyers crush each other? Wouldn't the corvette disintegrate on impact or wouldn't the first destroyer just push the second?

A CR90 Corvette is designed for head-ramming as the turbo lasers are strapped on their sides with a shit 45 degree arc that will not pen a star destroyers shields.

>How were the rebels able to destroy the AT ATs so easily?

Unprepared for a ground invasion seeing as the Empire thought it was a heavily secure planet

>Why didn't Vader just use the force at the end to get the plans?

Lightsaber killings are dope as fuck

>Why do these new movies need to put in as many unfunny one-line zingers as possible?

The same company owns Marvel

>Why don't they compose a new score?

Man fuck you, John Williams is dank
>>
>>717010370
> background for drinking..
learn to watch a movie and put your fucking phone down you fucking faggot.
>>
>>717024833
A Twin Ion Engine FIghter is a flying death trap with no shielding what so ever.

In TFA abunch of E11 blasters destroy an X-wing
>>
>>717025269
>Unprepared for a ground invasion seeing as the Empire thought it was a heavily secure planet

But I mean how did X Wings and U Wings destroy them when it took speeders to do it in V?

>Lightsaber killings are dope as fuck

Yeah but to me it just seems like poor plot to explain how the rebels got the plan. At the beginning of IV Vader doesn't just watch someone run away with the plans and the Imperials are fooled because they think nobody is on the escape shuttle.

>Man fuck you, John Williams is dank
I agree, but new score for new movies would be refreshing
>>
>>717025541
True but there were a bunch of stormtroopers shooting one landed X Wing. Yen took one shot with his weak sauce staff but I'll concede his mystical Force powers.
>>
>>717026036
X-Wings are on the same level of firepower as an Interceptor. Y-Wings because of thew BTL upgrades allowed for turrets and primaries as single fire at once. An ATAT fitted for War will do better than one that was hastened for a ground assault.

It is a poor ass plot point where vader could have thrown his saber cutting everyone down. The cinematics work but the story doesn't

Do what skyrim did. Take old songs and revamp em.
>>
>>717026169
A wookie bowcaster charged will fuck shit up so what if his staff bowcaster was like that?
>>
File: 1217555789903.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1217555789903.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
>>717000202
It was exactly what I was after in a star wars movie.
>>
>>717016720
Well actually initially they reincarnated her for the filming of the Episode 8. Once her body started to deteriorate they decided to extract her DNA and clone her for future use, Rogue One being the first film to utilize the cloned Carrie Fisher.
>>
>>717023536
1/10
>>
>>717012364
THANK YOU

Take away "Star Wars" and this becomes a forgettable Sci-Fi film. IT doesn't FEEL like Star Wars anymore, which is something that the prequels still nail for me. 2/10 Star Bore
>>
>>717015455

Clones is worse than Menace.
>>
>>717000202
-BY FAR the best they've used Vader in any of the movies. He's not supposed to appear a lot and looms as a bogeyman, but when he does appear it highlights his destructive power and the fear he commands. I loved the one-liner he delivered to Krennic. Some may say it is corny, I say it's in line with his usual sense of humor from the OT.

-We arguably saw more character development of Jyn than we did of Rey.

-CGI was ok on Tarkin/Leia, noticeable mouth movements but overall was convincing. Explosions were handled poorly but not noticeable at first glance.
>>
>>717009383
the characters had 1 film and not much time for me to like but it doesnt hurt the story or plot.

same could be said for any war movie. Saving Private Ryan... anyone really care when Vin Diesel died?

i feel like you morons only focused on characters and ignored the movie.

Think of A New Hope, character dev was aweful and just as you got to know and meet a Jedi.. he dies. No further explanation of how he became more powerful. Luke's uncle & aunt... no development there...

i hardly even know Greedo.

Han Solo was a dick... no wait a hero... no a dick... no he is a hero? aweful character in it yet you all praise that shit.

it was eye candy then, that's what made it cool. Same for any StarWars. then we finally get Rogue One where the story feels undeveloped but it is supposed to feel that way. We meet new characters and see new planets.

Deathstar feels more like a character rather than a target. The movie was well done.
>>
>>717026734
>IT doesn't FEEL like Star Wars anymore, which is something that the prequels still nail for me.
wut
>>
>>717011620

To be fair, he IS a dad.
>>
>>717026827
>it's in line with his usual sense of humor from the OT.
Name one single time in the OT he makes a pun.
>>
>>717026775
By far. People hate on Menace because of Jar-Jar Binks and while that is a legitimate concern, aside from him the movie is not half bad.
>>
>>717007830
Half of you are fucking retards.

Yeah there is going to be thongs from the original series.. its inbetween 3 and 4.

Fucking morons.
>>
>>717018980
our own troops dress differently for their combat area. snow, desert, forrest, night...

storm troopers will have an armor type for their planet and area... just get over your strange complaints.
>>
>>717027114
Jar jar isn't even he worst part of he movie. The flouting elephant slaver and the pod race are just as bad. But the child actor who played anakin (yippee!) is easily the worst part of the film.
>>
>>717001129
really? i did not predict it to go down like that at all. i was shocked to see it end like it did. i would give this movie a 9/10
>>
i've never actually seen a star wars movie

am i missing out or is it just ovehyped shit?
>>
>>717027114
terrible written script, bad acting from good actors, bad direction, useless story bits added, changed definitions, Darth Maul shouldnt of died.

Jar Jar wasnt even that bad tbh.
>>
>>717027540
You actually are missing out.
>>
>>717027540
just watch it and decide for yourself you lazy fuck. quit trying so fucking hard.
>>
>>717027100
He's often very sick with his humor, like when he says "apology accepted, Admiral" while choking out a guy through the screen. Or suggesting Lando take his complaints to the Emperor.
>>
>>717027540
Watch them and make your own decision
>>
>>717000202
Looks like another SJW wetdream.

Strong female lead who don't need no man, diverse cast with Asians, blacks, probably gays. Most white men are evil. etc.

Although I don't know if they can outdo the joke that was Force Awakens. White guy is old and about to die. Literally all the other white guys are evil. They're not even trying to be subtle anymore.
>>
>>717026775
1 2 and 3 are all shit.. it's like comparing fucking shit at this point. "hmm which turd is better" kys
>>
fucking hell i'm drunk as shit and it's 2 hours later why the fuck is this thread still going on?

Theres been threads with suspect CP and retard porn since I clicked on this tab. how the fuck is it still going vs. them?
>>
>>717028039
but none of those are puns and that's the issue people are having that don't like the line. Puns are regarded as child-level humor. Vader is not a child
>>
File: karengillian.webm (2MB, 958x800px) Image search: [Google]
karengillian.webm
2MB, 958x800px
>>717028486
i can deal with the strong female character if it wasn't two in a row with the franchise. we need to get kathleen kennedy back into the secretarial pool to nix the "girls are just as strong as men" bullshit.

but i think the nude/dead pix of ridley helped reduce her impact. tits always diminishes the accomplishments of women. look at the scottish chick in dr. who that got locked out nude outside her hotel. she was supposed to be a strong character, but she got drunk and nekkid and cried. thus proving men are better.
>>
>>717028929
Who cares? We know he has an affinity for deadpan humor so that overules it. He's basically reminding Krennic that he's nothing to him and reinforcing his power. Thought it was comparable to ANH where he chokes Motti and says "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

That said his voice was messed up but Jones is getting older.
>>
File: Dodonna.jpg (9KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
Dodonna.jpg
9KB, 197x255px
general dodonna is jon arryn
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.