[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ what are these pimple things on my dick i had unprotected

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (926KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
926KB, 2448x2448px
/b/ what are these pimple things on my dick i had unprotected sex...she was eh dry i guess. Anyways is this serious
>>
it was very dry actually like it hurt so i think it may be that?
>>
no there normal - i have them an i'm a virgin, if you don't count dogs
>>
>>716838129
Aids
>>
You've got herpes.
>>
>>716838129
This is not normal, I forget what it's called. I had it once.

Basically just wait. They should go aware within six months.
>>
That's HPV, sorry op
>>
>>716838129

could be https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots

but could also be an STD idk dawg, shieeet
>>
Just go to a doctor to be sure. No idea why you fucking asking /b/. Seriously, don't be a dumbass
>>
i mean should i go to a doctor or is it just normal.
>>
You've got hpv. Be on the look out for warts. Be careful not to touch them because they'll spread and you'll have a big patch of mega wart.
>>
>>716838129
Buy some Nair and use it as lube while u beat off. You've got ingrown hairs and Nair will fix it.
>>
>>716838312
Faggot advice, never wait. Go to the doctor asap.
>>
>>716838129
Yeah you got a black dick, only one solution, chop of your nutsack and donate your penis to medical research
>>
>>716838129
You need to go to the doctors, could be anything.
>>
>>716838129
shigella. get checked by a dr. stop putting your dick in the lunch meat.
>>
>>716838129
If shes dry then you need to up your foreplay game or use lube.

My girl is pretty dry regardless of what I do, we keep plenty of lube on hand and make that shit sloppy wet
>>
Show from the top
>>
>>716838129
Why do you have a nigger dick?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
the top is fine it just hurts a bit when i touch them but i dont. theres nothing on my tip
>>
>>716838749
AIDS. You're fucked OP. You've got atleast 10 years off your normal life age.
>>
>>716838129
Could be molluscum contagiosum, staph... I guess HPV, but HPV and Herp look different. How long ago did you have the sex?

Also, stop having unprotected sex and get thee to a doctor.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
i had it yesterday night. and then last time before that was 4 months ago so ya.
>>
Dont listen to these autist, see a fucking doctor my man
>>
>>716838129
Those look like pimples.

Did you shave your junk before you had some hanky panky?

This always happens to me when I shave mine. This actually happens to me a day after a shave and I at least wait 4 days before I have sex just in case I nicked myself.

I wouldn't pop them unless you have a comedone extractor because you can easily scar the sensitive skin of your genitalia. I would also pop them after sex after a good shower.

Don't ask /b about stuff like this, you'll only get jackass answers.
>>
>>716838129
thats cancer, OP
>>
Looks like you have a bad case of being a nigger. I'm afraid it's terminal
>>
Also if they go away, it still doesn't mean you don't have it
>>
>>716838351
>>716838396
It doesn't look like HPV infection at all. OP should just go to the doc instead of asking b for advice
>>
>>716838354
Fordyce spots form on the rim of the glans, not your fucking penis shaft. GTFO, virgin wizard.
>>
Kill yourself immediately
>>
Show the scar
>>
>>716838129

Ewww, why is your dick black?
>>
>>716838129

they're just normal spots that have formed in the hair follicles. Just squeeze out the pus and carry on as usual
>>
File: Violet_Pigpen-2-.jpg (19KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
Violet_Pigpen-2-.jpg
19KB, 360x270px
>yesterday night
Most STDs take 3-7 days to show up, with HIV showing up 2-4 weeks after. If you notice something a week or two after sex, start thinking STD. A day or so after dry sex... I'm thinking you didn't wash well enough.
>>
It's called being a nigger.
>>
>>716838129
That's malaria, you're fucked
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
moar pics also there is nothing on my tip or bottom of it so yea there is no scar
>>
>>716839370
Agreed.
>>
>>716839433
So that should mean im fine then?
>>
The she you're referring to, was it a sheep she? People usually don't even get pimples on their dick after anal sex, anon.

WHAT ORIFICE DID YOU FUCK?
>>
>>716839696
Not necessarily. Go to the doctor.
>>
Theyre pimples you dirty fuck, now pop them and post pics.
>>
>>716839582
No joke Op I had what looked like that. One pimp got a little big I popped it. Had puss in it. After I popped them They went away. I never went to a Dr never Had a issue again. Been 12 years ago. I don't know what it was but I've tried to learn about it. Never seen anything about it until now.
>>
Aids 100%
>>
>>716839582
Op after you pop those bumps take some trimmers and remove the hair from your dick and around it. Its like a nest there bro. Clean that shit up.
>>
>>716839582
Doctor currently practicing medicine here, do they itch at all? Sensitive to the touch? Burning? Because that looks like it could be symptoms of the clap, it very easily could be HPV. If you enclose your pointer finger and thumb around the base and close hard and pull forward do you expel pus? If able you should go to a GP and have him do the ole q-tip down the shaft routine and test you.
>>
>inb4 "MRSA on penis" GIS gore
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>716840160
theres no burning and it doesnt expell puss when i do that i already know it's not HPV.
>>
Its calcium deposits. look it up.
>>
File: image.jpg (941KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
941KB, 2448x2448px
>>716840160
my tip is fine and they kinda hurt not sensitive they do not expell puss when i do that so i know its not hpv
>>
>>716838129
niggervitus
only cure is an hero OP
>>
>>716840160
Not OP but I've got something similar. They aren't sensitive, don't itch or burn, and they don't pop unless I cut then open. I'm also a Virgin though, any idea what it could be?
>>
>>716839182
You're fucking retarded. Fordyce spots can be from anywhere on your groin to your fucking mouth. Calling someone a virgin wizard doesn't make you sound any older kid.
>>
>>716840717
You might have ingrown hairs which is entirely too common for the shaft of the penis or sebaceous cysts which is likely what you and OP have. I have patients coming in with them probably 90-150 times a year that think they have an STD when they don't and it's just sebaceous cysts.
>>
>>716840717
>>716840703
Again, it might not be sebaceous cysts, I'd recommend physically going to a doctor, because there's only so much I can do with pictures.
>>
>>716838266
This.
>>
I have same things on my balls on a regular basis and my gf likes to pop these little faggots while sucking my dick
>>
>>716839018
Then you are the problem.

You are spreading the disease through unprotected sex.

Thanks anon

Another infected bitch out there guys.

wrap your rascal because faggots like this exist.
>>
>>716840703
Good news for you OP, this is completely normal. If the girl was dry, these are simply blisters formed on your skin from rough contact. Use lube and condoms with her. You'll be fine. If they come back randomly get checked for herp, but you should be fine.
>>
File: 1481166519171.jpg (92KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
1481166519171.jpg
92KB, 800x712px
>>716838351
those aren't warts. you fuckin wot?
>>
>>716838129
African doctor here. You don't have enough sex intercourse and semen is trying to get out. Proceed to masturbation asap
>>
>>716841411
Yes thats exactly what it was she was really dry cause last time it was lubed up i was perfectly fine. I had a feeling it was blisters. So i just wait for them to leave?
>>
>>716838129
Just go to a doctor faggot. Why would you risk anything with your dick? Or are you one of those mentally ill transgender cucks that doesn't want your dick anymore
>>
>>716840703
Pop them damn man pop them. +
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.