[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on hashish? Is it better than weed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

What's your opinion on hashish? Is it better than weed?
>>
File: SnapLeak-UserID-1217910.png (132KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
SnapLeak-UserID-1217910.png
132KB, 240x426px
Leak your teacher or even your sister lol - snap leak .cf check the image
>>
Just another cannabis product.

Since it's basically like a ball of resin I would assume it's stronger than your average hit of weed, but that's given youre working with some dank shit.
>>
>>716696498
wax has become my main thing over the past couple months, it's easier to get in my area than bud. I can pen it, dab it, put it on a joint/blunt/cig, top a bowl with it, with wax the possibilities are a many. it's slightly more expensive than weed, but it gets you a lot higher and with good technique it can last months.
>TL;DR: come to the dab side
>>
>>716696498
depends
if I am offered with the same amount and strain of weed or hash, i would pick weed with no hesitation.
how do you want to smoke it?
>>
>>716696678
It is stronger but the side effects are worst aswell
>>
>>716696875
In my area it's actually cheaper..
>>
>>716697046
You break it in small pieces and make a joint with tobacco.
>>
Doesn't smel like bud. People smoke more hash than weed in my country.
It hits you instantly compared to weed
>>
>>716697384
What country do you live in?
>>
You should try some dutch hash kek hits your socks off
>>
>>716697544
Suriname its part of the Guyanas in South America
>>
>>716697108
>side effects
its the same substance. just a concentrate...
>>
>>716697690
Well I think he means like the unintended consequences, like intense cottonmouth or anxiety. Some chemicals come out more strong if you treat the Buds a certain way
>>
>>716696498
You know this is arab product right?
Where do you think they get money to buy bombs and trucks and such?
By buying this you are giving money to terrorists and funding their next attack.
>>
>>716696498
Yes
It gives me much less paranoia and more relaxation plus the smell is better (not that burned chicken/grass that weed does)
And really good hash always beat really good weed
>>
>>716697804
Exactly what i meant
>>
>>716697899
Lol, dubs 99 brotha

I think you're thinking of India, he's funding terrorists if he shoots up heroin

He probably is honestly supporting some kind of sweatshop labor though, I hear the majority of the payment that the ladies who rub the hash balls together get is the hash ball itself that rubs off their hands after work
>>
It's difficult to hide a bowl from my parents and I won't ever smoke tobacco, so it's weed for me.
>>
>>716696498
Rosin.
I can get you that cheap.
Wickr: ganjaranja
>>
>>716696498
They're both good but I prefer hash because I can roll anywhere and it's less messy than weed because you need a crusher and if you don't then you'll have sticky weed fingers
>>
>>716698167
Why would you need a bowl?
>>
File: peace_pipe_5692.jpg (39KB, 272x343px)
peace_pipe_5692.jpg
39KB, 272x343px
>>716698167
Won't ever smoke tabacco huh?

You ain't lived until you try a shotty brother.

Get a tobacco bong and go to space
>>
>>716698304
Why would he need a bong?
>>
>>716697899
This guy clearly doesn't live in California
>>
>>716698383
Bonghits of tabacco. Take a puff early morning and it's like a cup of coffee.

Once you smoke tobacco through a bong at the comes a tobacco bong, no amount of weed will ever change that. Trust me.
>>
>>716698772
I don t need to trust you, i smoke.
Wtf is a tobacco bong? Where i live every bong burns tobacco.
Btw in my opinion there s no way a bong can beat an european joint
>>
>>716699196
No, dude you're not getting it.
He's saying once you smoke T out of a bong, it becomes a T bong forever because of the residue that makes it smell like a monkey's asshole.
>>
>>716699287
I guess that that it s so common around here that i couldn t even imagine such a thing
And if you smoke hash with it it becomes an hash bong? Because hash sure leaves shit tons of residues in a bong
>>
>>716699601
Actually yeah, it would create a really good resin.
>>
>>716699601
I could see you even smoking the build up below the waterline, unlike the spooge that builds up with regular weed.
>>
>>716699786
That resin should go in your lungs, it s only a waste on the bong s wall
>>
>>716700013
How do you get it off?
>>
I was smoking weed in the begining. But hash replaced weed in my city. Now i am not doing drugs for more than 4 years due to the sideeffects. But, as i know the price of stuff it is just cheaper for the merchant to sell hash than weed. Hash price is 8$ per gramm and the weed price is twice higher.
MSK. RUS.
>>
>>716700075
Any degreaser product, then vinegard and elbow grease to get rid of the toxic residues of the product
>>
>>716700013
Well im tryin to get it in mah lungs but the bong takes its turn. Always and forever.

I will send this note that certain surfaces like brass don't promote the growth of nasty residue funguses and shit. I'm not exactly certain none at all but basically you can keep a brass bong cleaner longer.
>>
in my area a gram of weed are around 16.26 $ while hash always goes between 8.50$ to 10$ a gram and often have better quality than the weed we get here.
>>
>>716700482
How is that worth it? Do you get really high?
>>
>>716701000
Damn... I thought my 200$ oz was bad
>>
>>716696498

Subjective question
>>
>>716701259
Cleaning your utensils is important to maintain a decent smoking experience.

Cleaning out your pipes often makes the cleaning jobs easier
>>
>>716696498
I'm always wary of concentrates, could be cut with something, but if youre buying from a shop then sure, i would still pair it with weed.
>>
As a french moroccan, only high quality hadh is better than weed, but I mean a LOT better we're that close to a coma. Unfortunatly the best way to get that type of hash is going to a key country.
>>
>>716696498
I prefer it, but it's rare where i live. Used to have a connection for some afghani, but that died down like 2 years ago so i stopped smoking altogether. I dislike the smell and taste of burned weed tho, that's the main thing. Also, hash is way different high, i'd say it's nicer than bud, but everyone has an opinion.
>>
>>716700013
Only niggers smoke resin and honestly, it's too much work getting it out. I clean my bongs often so there's not enough to get an infant high, let alone me. Waste of fucking time.
>>
>>716701000
>ruining your weed with tobacco

kill yourself

cook it or literally kill yourself. hurr smokings kool fucking dumb underage retards hope you die of lung cancer after all your teeth fall out
>>
>>716698772
I usually mix a ratio of bud:tobbaco in the bowl and keesh it. A British friend of mine introduced me to it.
That head spin is so fun lol.
He called it a 'shoddy bong'
>>
>>716698772
Just clean the bong with surgical spirits and rock salt. It will hardly smell like anything once you've rinsed it and let all the alcohol evaporate
>>
File: 1474972466484.png (148KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1474972466484.png
148KB, 222x293px
>>716702804
>Getting this mad at a blunt wrap

I feel it man but dang
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (447KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
447KB, 1920x1080px
>>716703437
Yessss, shoddies! Off to space with you!
>>
>>716696498
It's the same shit pretty much. I don't really prefer one over the other
>>
>>716697690

It's actually not just a concentrate, there's some chemicals added to make sure things work right and that you get a lot more money from the suckers that buy it.

I don't do either these days and honestly if you enjoy it do w/e you want.. but don't be ignorant about it.
>>
I take a full snap out of my bong every 1 to 3 hours to keep a constant buzz, not "bragging" it relates to my question.

I knew this poor soul that apparently lived a very normal life until he started dabbing daily. His mind got messed up and he's violent and beyond crazy. Everyone keeps telling me that I need to switch over to something healthier if I'm going to continue to use cannabis medicinally or even recreationally because of how frequent I smoke.
I got a decent portable vape
>xD
It gets me high, but nothing beats a rip from a bong to me. I'm not a fan of edibles, I've never had one and not thrown up. I try to stay away from dabbing because of that guy I met, but dabbing out of a desktop vape is one of the cleanest ways to medicate, so I've read. Is my mind and sanity at risk if I start dabbing and end up dabbing maybe once every 2-4 hours?
>>
Hash keeps fresh longer.... err, forever
>>
>>716696498
Jesus kid. It's made from the glands on the plant that get you high. The glands produce trichomes and they fall through a screen getting pressed with heat.in terms of what gets you high vs plant matter we would say only up to six types of plants are over 30%thc hashish can be anywhere to 98% thc 2%plant matter this is usually from industrial plants or a headband
>>
>>716698167
just roll a bit of hash into the joint. it's nothing special, just another weed product. hell you can get weed vaginal suppositories now.
>>
I use scissors to cut it to small blocks and roll them up with tobacco
>>
>>716701525
I clean mine after every other use with alcohol and salt bc it's cheap and I love the aesthetic of clear glass with dense smore and clear ice. I was asking why gather it.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.